Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I'm straight-ish. How's Grindr /b/ ? What are the odds

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: grindr_gay_chat_meet_amp_date.png (30 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
grindr_gay_chat_meet_amp_date.png
30 KB, 245x245
I'm straight-ish. How's Grindr /b/ ? What are the odds of an STD or something going horribly wrong? How quickly can I expect to get some dick? Do shemales come there?
>>
If you're doing the fucking and wear a condom then the odds are pretty goddamn slim, as for shemales, they're not common, not gonna lie. Most faggots are sluts though so provided you're not a total lost cause in the looks department you should be able to score within the day
>>
Chill out OP, not the greatest thing, I have a gay friend that uses it, and now has anal herpes, not worth the risk.
>>
>>714283218
Lot's of trans girls on grindr, most you can tell if they have std's, ask beforehand about status with whomever you find and you should be safe. Wear a condom
>>
I did meet and have sex with an asian ladyboy, was pretty decent, and I've gotten a few fags to blow me, and I live in a fairly remote rednek city.
>>
I've done lots of hookups including bareback sex on grindr and never had any trouble but it's probably time I change that habit
>>
>>714285548
you've clearly never had friends die of AIDS lol
>>
File: faagggot.jpg (41 KB, 323x270) Image search: [Google]
faagggot.jpg
41 KB, 323x270
>>
homo here.

If you're gonna meet someone, meet in public first - homosexuals, especially those of the older generation or those that are closeted and looking for casual sex, are degenerates on average and I would not be surprised if they bashed, raped or did something worse to you. Never invite someone to your house straight up.

Always make them wear a condom if you're gonna bottom, if you're gonna top you should do the same to avoid the risk of poopdick and just out of common decency/common sense. The risk of getting an STD topping is a bit lower but still there.

Your chances of getting buttsex easily are a bit lower since not all homos are disgusting sluts anymore (again - older ones are an exception I have noticed, probably because of the cultural shift), but oral and handjobs and making out are easily on the table first date wise. I've certainly sucked dicks on a first date even when I don't find them that attractive, and had my dick sucked on first dates also.

Shemales do come on grindr, as do traps, but I have little experience in those fields since I find both disgusting.

Honestly, if you are handsome, have a decent body, a nice dick, plenty of gays will want to get with you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.