Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I'm conducting a survey for my sociology class and am curious

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 41
File: IMG_3021.jpg (132 KB, 549x727) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3021.jpg
132 KB, 549x727
I'm conducting a survey for my sociology class and am curious what race you think has contributed most to the advancement of civilization .
>>
>>713614427
WE
WUZ
KANGZ
WUNCE
>>
niggers
>>
>>713614427
i think black people contributed the most especially if you know of our past(ya know egypt and stiff) although now were not contributing as much lol
>>
Chinks built the Erie Canal
>>
>>713614427
human race
/thread
>>
>>713614427
Clearly the niggers have led the world throughout history in math, science, technology, medicine, the arts; everything good that we enjoy in the world came directly from niggers!
>>
>>713614427
mudlsimes for sure, I mean look at saudi arabia they've build all that stuff by working hard
>>
>>713614427
Obviously the Greeks and the Chinese. Every other nation pales in comparison.
>>
>>713614427
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

nuff said
>>
jews
>>
Well, let's see. Think about any invention in the past 1000 years and there's only one race doing them. Hint: it's a race with RGB-code #FFFFFF
>>
>>713615985
Does a stick count As an invention?
>>
We wuz
>>
>>713614427
SUPERIOR WHITE MASTER RACE
>>
>>713614427
White people. All races have fantastic accomplishments of civilization from antiquity (less sub-Saharan Africans), but whites brought us modern democracy, the industrial revolution, and now the information revolution. They're the ones that jettisoned civilization from the doldrums of mediocrity to what it is now. We made the civilization that everyone either wants to move to or become. Western societies have had a net immigration influx for over half a century; there's far more Asians, Middle Easterns, etc. in the West than there are whites in their countries.

Also, check a UN summit. No one besides a few African representatives don their custom robes. We export culture. Sure, I eat curry and orange chicken from time to time, but the East's cultural impact on the West is far, far lower than the West on the East.
>>
>>713614427
I'd say the Asians really
>>
niggers don't do anything for civilization except kill other niggers they get jealous over and steal shit they didn't work for
>>
>>713617006
Butt we wuz kangs wunse
>>
>>713616965
What did they create? I mean sure, they're crafty, industrious little fellows, but they only are good at refining what already exists. They rarely create anything novel of their own that the rest of the world wants. Asian countries with democracy emulates the west; everything they turn out (computers, televisions, mobile phones) was created in the West, even the clothes they make are Western-style that they even wear, not traditional Eastern garments.
>>
Well...to date I'd have to say the Indy 500.
>>
>>713614427
>sociology
>uses concept of race
Ethnicity, and since we live in a mostly Western world, go Greece, Rome, Italian Renaissance and in general Mediterranean white, but sun kissed dudes
>>
>>713616965
I don't know about all the different kinds of Asians but the Chinese are some of the least creative people lately. Have you seen all of the shitty knockoff games, electronics, and so forth that get made by chinese people? They pretty much change just enough to not have blatant copyright infringements and call it the 'superior' version. Not that their government would care if they did commit copyright infringement because they don't want their citizens getting in trouble with other countries, but still it's a bit ridiculous at this point.

They were great inventors in the beginning but communism killed their creative abilities and now they all suck.
>>
>>713615502
>Greek detected
Lol @greeks.
Worse than jews, only stupider.
So full of themselves, and so misplaced.
You invented anal sex.
Nothing else.

Nice job being the armpit of the EU, the equivalent of niggers in the U.S. on public aid.

Greeks: the original Niggers of Mediterranean.
>>
>>713615738
so Jews vote for Jews
>whodathunkit.jpg
why not just list number of jews who win hollywood awards
>thingsthatmakeyougohmmm.exe
>>
>>713615502
You mean the Greeks and the Chinese take credit for pretty much everything, yet despite being thousands of years old, little old America in one tenth the time invented 1000x as much.
>>
>>713614427

Niggers... by staying in Africa.
>>
>>713618666
butthurted satan trip checked
>>
File: IMG_1184.jpg (47 KB, 364x333) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1184.jpg
47 KB, 364x333
Obviously niggers
>>
>>713616965
>asians
kek
u bad at history?
they were living like niggers when europeans found the asians
>>
this >>713617216
asians are like rats
they breed like rats and they steal like rats
they've done little more than steal the work and innovation of the whites and were living like rats with essentially nothing
>asians
conquered by Alexander the Great in 300BC
then later just left because asians too stupid and too poor and too backwards to even be around

tell us more about how asians ever did anything
>>
>>713614557
>>713614937
Egyptians aren't black but more like mulattos
>>
>>713615142
Kek
>>
Mammamia pizzeria spaghetti did a lot
>>
File: check em.jpg (13 KB, 236x306) Image search: [Google]
check em.jpg
13 KB, 236x306
>>713618666
My lord?

>Greeks being fags confirmed by Satan himself
>>
>>713619748
Egyptians have zero negroid in them. This has been confirmed by genetic testing and reconfirmed many times over.
>>
>>713614427
The human race of course.
Largely caucasians, asians, and arabs who are also asians but whatever. If I had to pick one, as a westerner living in a western civilization I gotta tell you, it's white people.
Sorry I know that sounds racist because white people are evil but everything we know and love today is based on the work of the white devil. Now we didn't do it alone and we certainly benefited from things like calculus and gun powder but overall you asked about the advancement of civilization and there's no civilization so great as one of democracy.
Human liberty baby!
>>
>>713614427
clearly the blacks have contributed the most.
>>
>>713614427
White people
>>
>>713619653
This is true. All they have incented since the 19xx is cheaper ways of doing things. Their fucking rediculouse. Before ebooks were made they would buy 1 popular book like harry potter and retype the whole thing in ms word word for fucking word and sell them on the corners of china towns and cities lile new york
>>
>>713619653
Martial Arts
>>
File: Egyptian slaying niggers.jpg (69 KB, 450x335) Image search: [Google]
Egyptian slaying niggers.jpg
69 KB, 450x335
>>713620362
Ancient Egyptians looked nothing like niggers and in fact they slayed them for keks.
>>
>>713620362
How do you compare genes to ancient people? Alot of egyptian paintings are clearly negro and people like napolean did shit like oder to use a cannon to blow the noses of statues with cannons because they were black faces. Thr spybx had a nigga nose and napolean blew it off and history books say egyptians look like arabs.
>>
File: ff.jpg (219 KB, 800x669) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
219 KB, 800x669
>>713614427
jews
>>
The best they could come up with was that underground railroad nigger to replace based jackson that tells you all you need to know
>>
when will donald trump kill all the monkeys?
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 194x259
>>713621596
>>
>>713621554
>Martial Arts
Not an "invention" any more so than boxing is or kicking someone in the balls. Is the sport of shuffleboard an invention too?

Jumping around saying "hi-yaaa!" and karate chopping another 2" dicked slanty eye is not a contribution to the advancement of civilization worldwide.

Asians are almost as niggery as niggers. Niggers steal bikes. Asians steal technology. The rest of the world essentially does not steal like that, yet those two races have made it what defines them: dishonest thieves.
>>
Middle easterners
>>
>>713614427
>sociology
>race

Nice bait
>>
>>713621810
Because there are genetic markers only found in negros and no other race (and negroes are in fact very different from ALL other races on the planet and from a completely different genetic lineage). There has been extensive testing on Egyptian mummies and they bear none of the genetic markers that negroes have, yet if you do the same testing on ancient Sudanese (just to the south of Egypt) they find upwards of 99% correlation in those same negroid markers. This is not to say that some negroes didn't live in Ancient Egypt--they did, just as jews did, as slaves--but they were NOT Egyptians by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
>>713622088
The art of defense without the use of instruments is more than chinks jumping around. Sun Tzu also creayed the bible for management ( Art of war). They also made general tsos chicken thats fucking awsome
>>
>>713614427
Arabs (back before the rise of Islam), Greeks and Romans.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (12 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
12 KB, 259x195
>>
>>713622072
Those are clearly Egyptian slaves, you dumbass motherfucker.
Lol. You literally proved how dumb you are.
>>
>>713622668
wow
>trying this hard to make asians seem significant
>>
A collective of morons. /b/ is still shit. Kek.
>>
White ppl get defensive about everything and discredit everyother race and if they cant discredit then its stupid and useless. Insecure douchebags
>>
>>713623117
because every other race is dogshit
>>
>>713621810
youtube.com/watch?v=9gMrCdO371c

Try to pay attention anon. It is a very antiquated notion promulgated for political reasons to suggest that anyone still can even imagine ancient Egyptians being the same as the Negro. It defies common sense, all the historical record, and every single piece of genetic testing.

Confusing the actual Egyptians with depictions of their (many) slaves is just about as sad of an argument for negrocentricism as you can get.
>>
>>713622565
Genetic am RAYCISS!!!!!!
>>
>>713623117
White ppl
You mean people who actually logic and improve civilization?
>>
>>713615142

faggot confirmed
>>
>>713622851
Thry invented the compass, silk, paper, printing, gunpowder, the umbrella, porcelain, the wheelbarrow, iron casting, hot air balloons, seismographs to measure earthquakes, kites, matches, stirrups for riding horses, and acupuncture.
>>
>>713614427
USA and Europe citizens.
>>
>>713615142
This, the only scientifically sound concept of race
>>
>>713623393
Improve civilization. Thats what you call cucks, faggots and cross dressing freaks. Whites are weird they invented sex with leather masks, weird fetish shit. Sick fucks. White people INVENTED THE ART OF STEALING AND CALLED IT DISCOVERING. If you think people lile benjamin franklin were the first to discover things like electricity your fucking whitewashed
>>
this >>713622766
there are also literally blond and red-haired mummies (the hair still largely intact)
blacks never had blond or red hair

The ancient egyptians has 80% genetic consistency with British, 70% with Spanish, and yet 0.03% in common with the Negro. The ancient Egyptians are believed by nearly all historians now to have originated from a tribe in the Caucuses Mountains (Caucasians) over 9500 years ago. Egyptians were white. They enslaved blacks, just as everyone else did. It's beyond hysterical that modern blacks would now attempt to claim they are the ancient egyptians. If so, the blacks were slavers and have no argument with respect to being enslaved by (some) whites in the U.S. (and throughout more extensively, Europe, South America, etc.)

youtube.com/watch?v=YCZYWehiOTw
>>
File: images-1.jpg (13 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
13 KB, 250x201
>>
>>713623872
Actually asians invented all those fucked up fetishes.
>>
Germans, basically they started a huge technological advancement when they started WW2, mainly war weapons but still, we got tanks, fighter planes and automatic rifles out of it. Also Nazi scientists where working on fuel-less planes and a lazer cannon, honestly just by starying this war germany has contributed the most.
>>
>>713624342
We also got radio communication
>>
>>713623872
Go back to your mudhut and enjoy your AIDS. Your (racist) post deserves a racist reply rather than a substantive response.
>>
>>713624342
germans are not a race you faggot
unless you mean whites
or deeper sub categories of whites like aryans or anglos etc
>>
Why do white people have a hard time admitting black people do good shit and do tribute to society. Everything is nigger this and nigger that. Both jews and blacks today in USA are controlled and influenced by jews its time for the two races to come together and fight againt the Zionist douchebags using us as pawns and unfluencing us to hate. Stop being mean to eachother theres no logical need to be that way.
>>
>>713614427
You need a survey to know that? What kind of retard scholl you're in?
>>
>>713624870
* Both whites and blacks today in USA are controlled and influenced by jews
>>
>>713614427
I really don't like it but the Jewish people take that hands down, they're Gods chosen ones.
>>
>>713614427
muslims invented all the navigation tech like astrolabes and shit for north america to even be discovered. They discovered electricity (bagdad batteries) but sadly genghis khan literally stomped them back to the stone age.
>>
>>713614427
Clearly not the race that spawned that guy in the photo
>>
>>713616812
im not sure greeks were white. they probably looked more like people from turkey or egypt today
>>
>>713625086
Jews suck infant cocks. Its called a briss theyre the devils people if anything
>>
I personally believe that ths human race controbuted the most. Like cows and horses werent always everywhere but humans still adapted with diffrent animals. Like indians would use elephants while westerners used horses and ox. So despite the diffrent animal availabilities the human race has contributed the most. And among them some oppressed and kept them down for literally centuries.
>>
>>713625269
look up the rabie (however you spell it, the way i spelled it looks like a singular rabies) gave like 13 babies herpes doing bris hahahaha
>>
>>713625440
i dunno, im a furry and firmly beleive dogs on 2 legz fought in all the major wars and invented all the butt stuff
>>
Niggers.

Without them whites won't had someone to point and say:
>We're not lazy sub-humans, let's do it.
>>
>>713625126
Rufus didnt show us that
>>
This girl invented many of my boners.
Mizz Dr
Id eat that dominican pussy for days :P<
>>
>>713624870
Except that all that shit was already "invented", and a few of the more intelligent niggers created imitations derivatives. Do you really believe doorknobs didn't exist before 1878, or motors were never seen before 1939, etc etc etc. GW Carver MIGHT have been the first to create peanut butter (?), like whitey never would have figured THAT out...
>>
>>713614427
Let me tell you this. The darker the skin the less they have contributed.
Maybe there was and there are some individual exceptions.
But in general this formula works and the fucking niggers still can't contribute shit for society.

Also this formula works 1990 probably maybe 2000. After that I think most of the human race started to become more and more stupid.
>>
>>713614427
The Scots, fuckers invented everything.
>>
>>713614937
No no no.
Niggers are different from ancient egyptians.
Egyptians where sand niggers but don't get me wrong since they got fucked sand niggers are as useless as you are.
>>
>>713626537
I use their tape almost every day!
>>
>>713615142
what are you, fucking gay?
get out of my /b/ you glorious faggot.
>>
>>713614427
I dont know what conclusion you intend to draw from asking such a question on /b/. But to take a break from the usual shitposting ill give you a straight answer. Referring to modern society; being founded upon a capitalist economy based on oil and fossil fuels the white Caucasians of America have in my opinion the highest scientific, cultural, political, and economic merits. A few key examples would be the development of oil drilling techniques revolutionizing the economy, the development of nuclear arsenals revolutionizing warfare, and the development of rock and roll revolutionizing world culture. This is only scratching the surface but yeah white anglos are great.
>>
We African American peeples be makin shit fo yo white peeples and yo steel ar invinchun
>>
>>713614993
*micks
>>
>>713625815
i dont know what that means! But you know how the lighthouse in alexandria egypt was the center of science in the world during roman times? after the collapse of that, the center for science in the world where scientist all got together was literally fucking Bagdad
>>
>>713618666
learn some history kid.
we aren't talking for the past 30 years.
Do you even understand the words "throughout history"?

Just kill yourself you are stealing my oxygen and fuck yourself in the ass that it seems to interest you that much that you know its history.
>>
>>713624870
Marcellus Gilmore Edson (1849 – 1940) of Montreal, Quebec (in Canada) was the first to patent peanut butter in 1884.[7] Edson's cooled product had "a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment" according to his patent application which described a process of milling roasted peanuts until the peanuts reached "a fluid or semi-fluid state". He mixed sugar into the paste to harden its consistency.
Your list is full of shit.
>>
>>713620158
>nazi detected.
seig kill yourself salty fag
>>
>>713614427
the scientist master race
>>
>>713619130
that look hes giving....it says to me

"look at this hole, are you not most jealous?"
>>
>>713622730
This man knows his shit.
Math and Astronomy.
>>
>>713625082
what is their agenda? Why do you think this?

Genuinely curious, would love a summary
>>
>>713627033
Yes, with a caveat........ those were copies of books and scrolls written by Greeks, Romans, and other scholars that were not Arabs.

They were originals and translations written for or kept by Caliphs.. things like astronomy, mathematics, medicine, etc.

Books like this were the items the rich used to demonstrate how rich they are....... Like a billionaire buying art. Since all these items were hand copied and illustrated they were something only the richest could afford.
>>
>>713615142
humans are a species, now go and kill yourself
>>
>>713627607
Arabs were good for a bit after muslimisation. Genghis khan put the last nail in that coffin tho
>>
>>713615502
I second the idea of the Greeks. When anyone else says any other nation/race after the Greeks that are Western or have used any sort of Western value, you are by necessity using a Greek concept. The Greeks allowed the Western civilisation to flourish laying down our philosophy, science etc. By far most important race.
>>
No race. We destroy ourselves.
>>
>>713623872
Get fucked you mad nigger, why don't you try to drink some bleach and become white.
Damn you niggers are retarded as shit, sheep.
>>
>>713614427
Race or nationality?
Like do you consider Germans a race? Romans?
>>
>>713614427
how do you quantify and qualify civilization and advanced?

Regardless this is piss poor methodology and a horrible single question
>>
>>713627974
they invented the battery, and astrolabe for navigation that was key to chris columbus. And they regarded aristotle as the "original teacher". there was definatly advancement. it wasnt just a treasure chest for rich assholes. unles youre talking about after the fall of bagdad
>>
File: 1435937166509.jpg (370 KB, 1358x720) Image search: [Google]
1435937166509.jpg
370 KB, 1358x720
>>
rolling http://steamcommunity.com/id/roydeweij/
>>
>>713627974
also im not talking about just the books. its where scholars from all over the world went to study and share ideas
>>
>>713624870
Hey nigger. Most of your shitty coloured race is useless apes.
There were and there are exceptions, INDIVIDUAL exceptions.
You for example, you aren't an exception. You just googled some shit and uploaded a photo.

If you believe most niggers are intelligent go fucking live in africa in their mudhuts. Observe their glorious intelligence and kill yourself.
>>
>>713625228
this happened after the jealous turks went to greece.
before that they were "white".
>>
>>713628172
Key word. "were"
Now they are just trash fanatics of some imaginary friend. It's sad that in the past they were seeking knowledge and now they hate it.
>>
>>713629062
I'm not basing it on now, but its only logical they'd be brownish. Its like Jesus, everyone keeps picturing him white even though theres no reason he would be. unless you can site some DNA research that proves they're Caucasian as shit
>>
ITT niggers, chinks, sandniggers, pakis, spearchuckers, gooks, nips, moolies, shitskins, jungle niggers, snow niggers and gypsies
>>
>>713619130
So this is what it would look like if the Earth took a shit.
>>
>>713615502
He said race, fag
>>
>>713629483
yeah man, it just shows that everyones equal really. just culture and experiences that shapes us. But theyre no more retarded then a homeschooled by super christians kid. Religion in all forms (except maybe budhism. MAYBE) should be wiped out and members killed off
>>
Gonna say asains, then whites

Asians had many incredible invention
>>
File: B-but Egyptians were black.jpg (76 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
B-but Egyptians were black.jpg
76 KB, 500x403
>>713622072
>>
>>713614427
Arabs and whites.
>>
>>713629490
You can say they are a bit brownish I guess. Spanish brownish maybe?
>>
>>713614427
>this thread
guaranteed replies
>>
Germans.

WW1 and WW2 brought about some of the greatest achievements.
>>
>>713614937
You got big dicks. You can have the title but other than that you got nothing.
>>
>>713614427
Good old whites, turning useless things (such as niggers) into working machines. That is, until slavery was banned. South will rise again though.
>>
>>713629737
we are only equal in death and fanaticism and gods will never disappear just because humans will always be afraid of the unknown, until we destroy ourselves in a few hundred years.
>>
White the most, and black the least. Not even being edgy tbh, it's pretty true.
>>
>>713618666
Mad muslim kid. Cockroach or "illyric" ?
>>
>>713614427
I'm gonna say human race...
>>
>>713629861
>normal skulls
If they were niggers the skulls will have more of an ape shape.
>>
>>713630326
His point is that they aren't black you retard.
>>
>>713629935
even if it's bait from this thread you can see how many people are retard google searchers and others having at least some kind of knowledge, also you can easily spot the butthurt SJWs, niggers and faggot arian germans.
>>
>>713614427
>contributed most to the advancement of civilization
why is this a good thing ?
>>
>>713630554
And what the fuck are you?
>>
>>713630394
I know, just wanted to point out that nigger skulls have similar structure as ape skulls.
But of course you are too fucking stupid to understand the tone of what I'm saying.
>>
Lol Serbians
Nikola Tesla.
Mihailo Pupin. (You know, electric energy and stuff, nothing special, we just wouldn't have any of our luxuries today if it weren't for them)
>>
>>713630862
Your penis is small.
>>
>>713615985
but thats hex you fucking retard
>>
>>713630688
I can give you a lot of answers to that question.
But for sure I'm not a mad faggot like you or probably some nigger.
>implying you are a useless nigger
>>
>>713615142
It's a sociology class. You need to be as liberal as possible.

Go for the unique route and do what this anon suggested. Then talk bullshit about how ethnicity is a social construct and doesn't mean anything.

Easy.
>>
>>713631020
>potassium
>>
>>713626537
John Logie Baird invented a version of a television but its worth noting his version isnt the one that took off. The cathode ray tube is what everyone knew as a television until the age of the flat panel tele.

Its the equivalent to betamax
>>
>>713631209
Everyone who isn't a nigger is a faggot in your eyes? So you suck black dicks?
>>
>>713614937
Continuing what >>713615738 is alluding too. I would argue that the jews should take all the credit for the pyramids as well. Hahaha
>>
>>713623654
nope
"species" are distinct groups which cannot mate with each other. Thus black, white, asian and latino people are not distinct species
"race" on the other hand would be independent populations that share similarities but have genetic differences, but are not different enough to constitute species.
Thus, the concept of discerning different genetic subgroups, christened "races" is a scientifically sound classification
>>
>>713631505
your logic is shit like the colour of your skin.
come on mein nigga get a hold of yourself, go make some mad mixtape and stop trying to act intelligent.
>>
>>713614427
That's like doing a survey wether people think 2+2=4 or not. Pretty much everything about modern civilisation, be it social or technological has been either invented by Caucasians or refined by them.
>>
>>713614427
Fuckin' Egypt; the Wonder Whores.
>>
>>713631762
Chinese did have a lot of innovations as well.
>>
>>713622072

HOLY SHIT DOES THIS MEAN THAT ANCIENT GREEKS WERE BLACK TOO?

MIND = BLOWN
>>
>>713614427
First choice whites because whites just happen to be the majority in America.

Second choice Persian because they invented science.
>>
>>713614427
Chinese is the only correct answer
>>
>>713631929
>"just happen to be"
>implying it's not for a reason
>>
>>713631924
hahahaha niggers are funny.
other than slaves you should have been in a circus.
>>
>>713632104
You're an embarrassment to white people you Irish fuck.
>>
>>713632104
And they were in zoos not the circus. LOL
>>
If you lump it all together, the net worth of good in the world, technological advancements, revolutions, advancements in scence and medicine and the promotion of modern secular thinking and the repudiation of archaic theistic thinking (which today in the 21st centurary still grips a greater percentage of black, hispanics, asians etc than it does whites) has come from the white race. Also important to note is the miniscule timespan in which we have completely white washes the rest, thus affirmiing the superiorm white race as the true king of humanity. Just imagine, if everybody on this planet from the inception of human life was white we would probably be visiting some alien planet full of black guys waving their wooden hammers at us, and whaling some infufferable war cry while they danced around their camp fires.
>>
File: muchTech.jpg (16 KB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
muchTech.jpg
16 KB, 300x197
>>713632416
Irish? What?
Jesus you ARE stupid.

>>713632518
you are confusing them with apes.
>>
>>713632554
If you are honest that whites, Arabs, and Indians are all one race and view are advancements all of those of the greater Caucasian race then we are unparalleled by anyone.
>>
>>713631648
sawce
>>
>>713632633
Well what are you?
>>
>>713614427
Depends on the era and depends on what is being advanced. But generally white people
>>
>>713621907
Jews made banks and interest then made up the holistic
>>
>>713632758
I know what you are.
>monkey see
>monkey do
having a mind of a 10yr old retard asking the same question over and over.
Please kill yourself?
>>
>>713622565
Which is weird because to my understanding, Egypt has known a period where they were ruled by the Nubians (hyksos). ???
>>
>>713633022
The also created Abrahamic religions, a lot of advancements in psychology, Einstein. I think they're overrated but they've definitely contributed.
>>
>>713633173
I wasn't molested so I'm not an edge fag like you.
>>
>>713633022
jews aren't a race you retard
>>
>>713633203
You speak of Abrahamic religions as if they are a force for good in the world...
>>
>>713633304
Yes they are. Ashkenazi are an ethnicity.
>>
>>713633327
Look at all the advancement that came after their invention. They gave people purpose.
>>
Italians advanced civilization further in 300 years than the rest of the time it existed.
>>
>>713621596
actually they looked more like caramel niggers, until they were conquered by alex that is
>>
File: 1479924532125.jpg (661 KB, 958x775) Image search: [Google]
1479924532125.jpg
661 KB, 958x775
>>713633022
>then made up the holistic
Not not the holistic!

>>713633372
>>713633304

They sure fucking wish they were. It's the only way to make their chosen people fairy tale work. If they didn't try and PR themselves into being a race, then they can't be chosen, could they?

Seriously, a bunch of inbred German-Frankish bloodlines involved in banking and finance, are hardly a "their own race". Fucking stupid asskanazis.
>>
>>713633372
race != ethnicity != nationality
its not all the same thing people
>>
>>713633629
Caramel niggers can't be niggers you fucking cocksucker.
>>
>>713633279
>edge
hey reddit called, they need you to type some more retarded things in there.
chop chop lad fuck off.
>>
>>713633820
You have problems and you know it. You're insecure.
>>
>>713625703
Face stuff too
>>
>>713633944
Aren't we all a little insecure?
>>
>>713633714
sure they can, because they were likely just lighter races(sand nigger) or even possibly white mixing bloodlines with (you guessed it) NIGGERS before they separated themselves from these contributing races enough through time to be distinct as their own race
>takes breath
you nigger
>>
>>713626711
Time flys when you're a faggot
>>
question doesn't make sense unless you're a 19th century callipers-and-jaw-shape freak, or a regular poster on /b/
>>
>>713634259
Tempus Fuckit
>>
>>713614427
I want to say Chinese. Greeks come in a close second, third U.S.
>>
>>713614427
The 100m dash.
>>
>>713618956
I dont think you history much, the reason china and greece are in the gutter is because their resources are almost completely tapped out in parts of their country being that their civilizations are so old, conversely contrary to the popular beliefs of ecologists (read paid shills) the u.s. still has literally 10s of thousands of miles left of resources left untapped but we have the benefit of learning how to most effectively use our resources by modeling ourselves on the countries now running low. We get the best of both worlds and the rest of the world gets to be cucked, and if you wanna fight about? Well you should probably build at least 1 aircraft carrier because we have 10 and russia has 1 and the rest of the globe has 0, you ever heard of a blockade niggah? We can starve a country to death if they dont agree to our terms.
>>
File: 41776279418521.jpg (23 KB, 719x718) Image search: [Google]
41776279418521.jpg
23 KB, 719x718
>>713634311
>>
>>713634284
I know you tried to make a referential joke there, but it was lost through lack of clarity friend
>>
File: rxgx7_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif (443 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
rxgx7_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
443 KB, 200x150
>>713615142
>>
Race doesn't exist. Ethnicity wise, probably Han Chinese or Aryan Indians.
>>
>>713614427
Blacks, our culture alone has advanced the world far beyond anyone's expectations.
>>
>>713633944
Cheezus.
Nigger not only you are 100 years genetically undeveloped but 100 years too stupid to play your witty "mind" games with me.
Just let it go, embrace your stupidity, embrace your shitty nigger race and go fuck and ape and get AIDS like most of your people.
>>
White people of course you twat
>>
>>713634514
That's not an argument. Inbreed harder
>>
>>713634514
You don't even know my race.
>>
>>713634497
Yeah, you're so fucking advanced that you can communicate and mate with apes.
>>
Samurians>Mesopotamiaians>Assyrians>chaldean

They invited writing, civilization, the wheel, metal weapons, telescope, first to plot down Pluto and much more
>>
>>713634497
Yeah because we released you from your cage and basically gave you zero restrictions. If whites could all act like a bunch of violent retards who did whatever we pleased we could dominate culturally too but society would completely break down.
>>
this is the only real answer: Greeks and Arabs and Romans
>>
>>713634497
You've been allowed to play while whites work and then you mocked the whites for doing it and that's why we resent you.
>>
>>713634885
What cage? Where were the cages located?
>>
>>713634652
for your stupid ass it's not.

>>713634656
You seem like a general butthurt nigger.
Or some feminist guy (a faggot more or less).

Both of you are sad and butthurt. Just let it go.
>>
>>713634754
The jews would like to debate with these sentiments on who had the first alphabet. I dont really know myself who to believe, seems there is so much misinformation on this topic, i do however understand the significance of this achievement especially when you attain a nuanced understanding of how you can weaponize the written language and the people the read your established rhetoric, the pen is certainly mightier than the sword.
>>
>>713634497
Your dancing doesn't feed you. It doesn't feed the millions of you starving today. Pussy ass generous white people do.
>>
File: caucasian facial composite.jpg (53 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
caucasian facial composite.jpg
53 KB, 750x500
the Caucasian race
>>
>>713635148
Couldn't help but notice your hot opinions are not substantiated in your subsequent post. Would you life to try again?
>>
>>713617264
Well played
>>
File: 3_Human-zoo.jpg (267 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
3_Human-zoo.jpg
267 KB, 800x640
>>713635087
>>
>>713634754
You do mean sumerians right?
>>
>>713614427
>Built the railroads
>Built Chicago
>Built New York
>Invented Whiskey
The Irish, obviously
>>
File: 1_Human-zoo-750x400.jpg (77 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
1_Human-zoo-750x400.jpg
77 KB, 750x400
>>713635087
v
>>
>>713622088
> Jumping around saying "hi-yaaa!" and karate chopping another 2" dicked slanty eye

> My fucking sides
>>
>>713635293
Hhahahaha.
No I don't LIFE to try again.
HAHAHHAH!

Trying so hard, but in the end you are some just useless, illiterate nigger.
>>
File: human-zoo10.png (156 KB, 601x328) Image search: [Google]
human-zoo10.png
156 KB, 601x328
>>713635087
b
>>
>>713635320
>fenced area
>open top
>fence 4 feet high
That's not a cage, and you failed to disclose the location the alleged cages (of which your picture is not). Try again, use effort.
>>
>>713614427
Most definitely Blacks, with out a doubt. Firstly u gotta define civilisation as: the stage of human social development and organization which is considered most advanced. then you have to realise that since the time of Macedonia. thats like 6000BC. Blacks, and native africans black brown or purple, have been used as slave. So even though the Egyptians built a massive society and civilisation, it was built by slaves. Same as american economy being hugely built by having essentially no working wages by having slaves. Did blacks create an advsnced civilisation...NO. but in answering you question
> what race you think has 'contributed' most to the advancement of civilization
Slaves, and most slaves have been black. therefore Blacks
>>
>>713614427
no sociology class professor would allow you to conduct such a survey and present it in public
>>
>>713635651
Egyptians didn't use slave labor, they had a Corvee system that you were drafted into for a period of time, like military service.
>>
>>713635645
Well whatever makes you feel better about your "noble lineage" being kept in zoos.
>>
File: 1359073997011.jpg (732 KB, 2662x2081) Image search: [Google]
1359073997011.jpg
732 KB, 2662x2081
The Native American Indians were the best steward's to America. Their ideology trump's those that rape, plunder and pillage the land, air and sea.
>>
>>713635987
lol okay Mr noble savage believing liberal
>>
>>713635881
neat
>>
>>713635987
This. And they genocided them all to establish the great white culture of diabetes and autism!
>>
File: egypt slave.jpg (10 KB, 294x267) Image search: [Google]
egypt slave.jpg
10 KB, 294x267
>>713635808
>>
brits and italians
>>
>>713635987
again, race doesn't exist. There's thousands of cultures in the Americas, several of which raped plundered and pillaged. Anasazi were pretty cool, did some irrigation and shit, had crop rotation way before Europeans.
>>
>>713636442
It was pretty good for a while until we got mentally raped by the Jews.
>>
File: falling in line.jpg (32 KB, 563x215) Image search: [Google]
falling in line.jpg
32 KB, 563x215
>>713636646
>>713636713
>>
>>713636532
Ok, my bad. Slavery was established in the New Kingdom, long after most big monuments were finished. I guess I meant that the Egypt we think of (old Kingdom, great Pyramids) was not made by slave labor.
>>
>>713636567
meaning the romans and industrial revolution britain
>>
Greeks were Caucasoid, looked just like other northern Mediterraneans. It's not like we don't have their own self image through art either.
>>
File: 1621858 - Copy.jpg (60 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1621858 - Copy.jpg
60 KB, 500x375
>>713622072
The Anunnaki, builders of the Pyramids. These people reside on Planet X.
>>
>>713622072
muh dick
>>
>>713637179
A L I E N S

L

I

E

N

S
>>
>>713637179
Oh shit you mean people could travel. Mind blown
>>
scotts: james watt made everything you see possible
>>
>>713637507
Not just people, but the same people that liked that same exact winged guy.
>>
>>713614427
I would say the greek or roman empires.

>>713615344 he is being sarcastic but in reality they formed the words first empire, and the Akkadians should at least be an honorable mention.
>>
>>713614427
Europeans, more specifically more western Europe nations from Germany, France, Great Britain and Italy
>>
File: British-Empire-1922.png (122 KB, 4500x2234) Image search: [Google]
British-Empire-1922.png
122 KB, 4500x2234
>>713614427
>>713614427
White British.

The largest Empire in history.
>>
>>713638721
The sun never sets no n the British Empire

Literally
>>
>>713637624
KEK
>>
>>713638864
>>713638721
JEWS!
>>
>>713619130
niglet nig niglet nig
MELON MELON MELON
>>
>>713638721
Even the USA are just Brits who gained independence from The Empire with the help of the French, Spanish and Dutch. I always saw the USA as the new British Empire.
>>
>>713639083
Jacobite!
>>
WASTED ;)))
>>
>>713635651
you are trying to twist OPs question and with your shitty logic the ones that found out they could use inferior lifeforms as slaves are geniuses and we all thank them.
>>
File: castasdemexico.jpg (257 KB, 795x1121) Image search: [Google]
castasdemexico.jpg
257 KB, 795x1121
Race is a subjective sociological construct that was a stupid stand-in before the days of DNA/science/biology were better determinates of biological origins. Your assignment is stupid, and the only way to win is destroy the idea of "race" from a more scientifically sound perspective.

Pick 3 people that were of one "race" but belonged or converted to another and prove their value/worth in the advancement of progress and you have effectively destroyed the pretext/preconceptions of your assignment. If your prof's mind isn't impressed or blown away then you're at a dopey school not worth going to.

Pic related. Image of how idiot imperialists (literally dumber than the drunk stumbling out of your local bar on a Thursday night) defined "race" in Latin American countries so as to justify racial supremacy.
>>
Wites ain't never done shit good.

Fuk all yo wite bois
>>
>>713635488
Fuk yo craka bitsh
>>
Most negroids I know are pretty much a drain on society. Just sayin.
>>
File: 1476293968445.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1476293968445.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
>>713641934
>>
>>713641934
Niggers will be niggers
>>
>>713622088
You just went full retard. Technology and science is made to be "stolen", as you put it. You'd literally be retarded not to research, develop and use something useful just because someone of another race discovered it. White people wouldn't have developed so much amazing technology if it weren't for mathematics from the ancient Arabs.
>>
>>713643443
insightful

way to be as dumb as you desire to be
>>
>>713624870

what the fuck in an "insect-destroyed gun"?
>>
>>713643733
Name some nigger countries that don't have corruption or poverty
>>
>>713641934
Human genetic traits certainly exist on a spectrum, but you'd also be retarded to completely ignore the fact that large native populations in any given geographical region do mostly fall into a group of similar traits that deviate from those in other geographical regions, particular more the more distant they are from one another.

tl;dr race does indeed exist, but the rules aren't as hard and fast as the racially minded believe
>>
>>713643976
more straight-laced ignorance

assumption 1: there are some countries free of corruption. Err.. nope. And corruption is a perception - there is no way to accurately quantify it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index

assumption 2: what is "nigger" someone who is darker skinned than you? Again. some dumb subjective pejorative term as a stand in for real knowledge.

assumption 3: that you can make unsubstantiated claim as truth and it is truth until someone does the work to debunk you. Not the way actual knowledge works. Dummy. Show your work or GTFO

you're as dumb as you write
>>
>>713614427
Asians and euros maybe sum muslim shit but mostly that
>>
>>713644010
all things categorized as "race" are simply tendencies associated with geographies and cultures which do not bind to definitions as hard and fast as "it is this" or "it is that". There is no scientific basis for race.. while there may be correlations based on region, geography etc.. they are not 1:1 which points to "race" as simply being a subjective sociological construct. Something that is soft-science based as opposed to biology which is hard science.
>>
>>713644457
Then why do most of these nigger countries are all so poor and live on dirt? At least Europe, Canada, US, Australia, Japan, South Korea, etc. They may have corruption and some poverty but at least people live in houses and can afford a living.
>>
>>713645147
because you've never read a book.. and have concluded that it is because they "look" different.

here's some (very basic) reading.. try reading more and typing less
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_theory
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dependency_theory
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonialism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifest_destiny
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_White_Man's_Burden
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monroe_Doctrine
>>
>>713645650
Explain why these nigger countries after gaining independence they are still corrupt and still suffer from poverty?
>>
>>713644768
I can see your point, mine is more along the lines of its a perfectly functional concept from a colloquial standpoint, not academically. Sorry, but if you look black, there is very little doubt that a large part of your ancestry in the last 300 years originates in the Subsaharan.
>>
>>713646398
I agree. But OP is asking about something that has to ultimately do with an academic perspective on the subject (they are doing an assignment). While it suits most people's day to day to assume origins of others based on initial perceptions of looks and features, you're somewhat expected to go deeper when it comes to writing a paper on the subject (unless you're in a dopey school). That's all I'm saying.
>>
>>713646834
True, I sort of lost sight of OP's post
>>
>>713646293
you're the dope stumbling out of a bar on a random Thursday, that's why you're too dumb to

1. read for yourself
2. not expect that people aren't going to do research work for you just because you say something dumb and unsubstantiated
3. not drop "nigger" from your vocab (Actually, it's a good word to use if you want people to automatically dismiss you as a moron, so keep on using it)

TL;DR a lot of the policies put in place that created the "third world" were done by people dumber than you. Read the wiki links above if you actually want to start know more.
>>
File: 218.jpg (6 KB, 200x196) Image search: [Google]
218.jpg
6 KB, 200x196
>>713614427
Bullshit, if you were a sociology student you'd know that human race is a social construct.
>>
File: 7aa.jpg (42 KB, 526x570) Image search: [Google]
7aa.jpg
42 KB, 526x570
>>
File: 1480554929428.jpg (88 KB, 623x456) Image search: [Google]
1480554929428.jpg
88 KB, 623x456
>>
>>713647554
lol timely, my man.. last like 20 posts are me trying to hash that out with people
>>
File: 1476309173341.jpg (6 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1476309173341.jpg
6 KB, 180x180
Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 41

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.