Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey /b/, I will probably have a fight tomorrow, but I don't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 28
File: Street-fight.jpg (22 KB, 615x331) Image search: [Google]
Street-fight.jpg
22 KB, 615x331
Hey /b/, I will probably have a fight tomorrow, but I don't know shit about fighting.

Any tips /b/ros?
>>
Kick their ass.
>>
Punch them a lot
>>
>>711361512
Hit him/her in the solar plexus and protect your face and stomach
>>
>>711361512
keep arms up covering your ribs and lower half of face, head low to cover neck. Aim for their neck/liver/diaphragm with your punches. With your kicks aim for ankles/knee.

or bring a gun and you instantly win
>>
If you have a time and place ring the cops and say there is a pedo exposing himself to kids.
>>
Get naked before fight
>>
Who are you fighting?

Their - Age/sex/race/height/weight

Yours -
>>
Don't show. When asked where you were, say "Fucking your mom".

Then ground the little shit for disrespecting his stepdad.
>>
>>711361512
Pussy out or bring a gun.
>>
>>711361512
doge his hit
>>
>>711361512
make sure you actually want to fight the son of a bitch. If you're halfhearted about it you won't do shit if you don't want to hurt the person. Second, Realize the fact that you will get hit and it will hurt.
>>
>>711361512
aim for balls or throat
>>
>>711361512
In most amateur fights the first guy to punch usually ends up winning the fight. Try to get in a sucker punch, because lets face it you are a pussy.
>>
Katana.
>>
YouTube is your friend

Watch fights, get lessons!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qxCdT08OOpA
>>
>>711361854
This. Also bring gun and shoot that nigger down to make america great again. Its legal now
>>
Don't fight with niggers. Their skulls are actually thicker than any other races's. It's like was said in a James Bond story, "...if you hit them anywhere else than the balls or the throat you'll just break your hand"

Fight dirty with anyone, go for the the eyes, balls or throat and don't be afraid of hurting someone, because they're certainly not going to refrain from hurting you if they can.
>>
>>711361798
this
>>
>>711361821
Im 24, he is also 24, both white, hes alot shorter than me, but we are both skinny, only thing he is a really small guy
>>
File: 1478554056646.jpg (107 KB, 500x684) Image search: [Google]
1478554056646.jpg
107 KB, 500x684
>>711361512
>>
File: 1422216676227.jpg (385 KB, 1062x771) Image search: [Google]
1422216676227.jpg
385 KB, 1062x771
>>711362379
>>
>>711361512
If the opponent is a faggot, mexican, nigger or muslim, just carry a gun and fucking fill him with holes.
Don´t worry, if you´re white the country is yours now.
>>
>>711361911
This.
And go for the face. Dont punch his face, punch the back of his head through his face. Dont box, dont ninja, dont autist. Berzerk on the face/neck. Hard, fast, and do not stop until someone pulls you off.
>>
>>711361512
We have a reflex to bottle up and sort of "act the role" of victim when we get hit.

Fight that reflex
You will want to pussy out and crouch or "fall" dramatically. Fight that feeling and keep pressing forward with the rage of the anger god on a bad day.

You are a fucking monster from the abyss and the person fighting you is your food

You will get punched and kicked and shoved and pulled and your only reaction is an angry growl and multiple hits to his chin, neck, stomach, ribs (extra hard punches there will make him fall) once he is down kick the shit out of his torso and let the paramedics worry about him surviving

Op if you're not gonna fight to utterly rape and crush your enemy then just back out now.

You need to look in the mirror and say "tomorrow I am going to fuck that faggot up his ass with his blood as lube, then I'm gonna fuck his family in front of him and then burn all of them while I stab them with a sharp knife"

Get angry ffs
>>
>>711361512
Follow my three easy to follow guidelines every time and you're sure to win.
1. Hit your opponent a lot.
2. Don't get hit.
3. Have you considered suicide?
>>
>>711361512
>if they have fought before, you're probably gonna lose
>keep your hands up. protect your face. 99% of people who get in a fight (esp the inexperienced) throw haymakers to the head looking for a knockout. if they don't do that, you're probably fucked because they know what theyre doing.
>if they are bigger than you, avoid grappling
>if not, close in with them and use your weight. try to get on top and pound away.
>dont kick. it doesn't do shit and you look like a puss.
>try to talk your way out of it without sounding like a puss.

good luck
>>
>>711361512
Sigh... If you don't know how to fight DONT

I see so many retards like you and your fuckwit bullies and body builders who think they can fight.. You can't. You admitted it so don't. I don't know where you fairies find your confidence but think of it as if....

>You wake up..
>your in a plane cockpit.. You look around your the only cunt on the plane.
>land the plane fuckwit.

You have as much chance of survival landing the plane as you do with your fighting skills.

DONT FIGHT IF YOU CANT
>>
>make c with hand
>clamp just behind adams apple
>crush trachea
>congrats u win
>>
Take video. Post online.
>>
>>711362564

This. Sucker punch to the throat is the fastest way to win or lose the fight
>>
Make you eyes look red
take a knife (best option is a combat army knife or shit) and go ta a place where you are going to fight breath hardly if he's not a nigger he wont fight you i promise
>>
>>711361512
get the first hit in and make it count, otherwise just shriek and flail your arms alot and maybe you'll be ok
>>
File: asd.jpg (13 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
13 KB, 400x298
>>711361911
this and buy one of these. trust me if your opponent knows how to fight you will need this.
make yourself angry AF use your adrenaline and just go autopilot
>>
If you do manage to knock him out don't let his head smash the ground. That's when people end up becoming vegetables or dying and you end up going to jail.

Also don't be a dirty nigger and kick him while he's on the ground.
>>
Why do you need to fight? Why is this planned ahead to a set date? Are you guys fucking middleschoolers?
>>
>>711361512
>>711361512
Why are you fighting?

Do you actually want to inflict damage on this person, or just to dominate and 'win'?

I strongly recommend not fighting on concrete, keep in mind concrete surfaces covered in carpet, or lino or otherwise. You're far more likely to get a head injury from being knocked to the ground and hitting your head than from a punch or kick. Try to fight on grass or dirt, or wooden floor. Honestly, head injuries, and even deaths are fairly common from people fighting drunk in the street.

The vast majority of fights end up on the ground. If you are lankier than him and want to hit him, just keep him at bay with a jab, and throw the occcasional cross. Do not kick, you will fall over, unless you know how to kick don't bother.

If you want to end the fight as quickly and as controlled as possible, use a jah to fluster him, then look to hug him under his arms and use your weight to take him to the ground and fall on top of him. Get in mount and do what you feel is appropriate.

Honest thought - Fighting out of animosity is stupid. Not worth it. try to avoid if possible. If you want to fight join a gym.
>>
>>711361512
get a gun... its trumps murrica now
>>
>>711361512
>protect your face
>go like fuck
>go like fuck
>be angry
>go like fuck
>>
File: 1328307087599.jpg (540 KB, 941x3369) Image search: [Google]
1328307087599.jpg
540 KB, 941x3369
>>
>>711364913
sauce on this? or more?
>>
>>711365541
Bro - https://www.youtube.com/user/FightTipsVideos
>>
>>711365541
Sauce on this is my 580 pic info graphic folder collected from 4chan and lemme see if i find more
>>
>>711361512
one thing i learned from street fighting is that no one plays fair. if u have the chance i want you to bite scratch punch kick gouge anything goes into a street fight. heres a story
>be me at home relaxing
>cousin calls me "hey cousin these guys tried to jump me!!"
>no worries cuzzo come pick me and little bro up
>cousin shows up we go to where the dudes who tried jumping him are at.
>me and my little bro hop off the car before he can even make a full stop
>go up to one of the dudes and tell him wassup and why hes trying to jump my cousin
>he just starts smiling walking towards me
>little bro runs up throws a punch at the guy and misses
>i tell him to chill i got this
>start going toe to toe
>were exchanging punches
>finally connect and hit him he drops
>run up and hit him once more for good measure
>hes knocked out cold on the ground
>my grandma lives literally in front the bulding this happened at
>she seen it happen
>back to the fight
>the dude i dropped had a bunch of teenage friends down the block
>they swarm my ass like flies on shit
>they rush me and star punching me the back of the head but they cant drop me so they scatter
>little brother is in another fight on the other side of the building
>now my little brother is short and hes fighting this tall ass white dude who pulls out a box cutter knife
>my bro pulls out his belt starts whipping the dude
>tell lil bro to chill lets leave before cops come
>cops get called
>we leave in time
my mom still gives me shit about fighting my cousins fight.
>>
Simple boxing will win you a fight, this goes for every anon in this thread.

Position yourself non-dominant leg and hand forward, feint a left jab by rolling your shoulder slightly then follow through with a killer right jab straight to the nose.

Put all your weight behind the jab, but don't lean into it. Push yourself using your back foot and aim for behind the guys head. Rotate your hips and torso slightly to bring the full momentum crashing into his face.

If you hit the nose best case scenario it's broken, worst case he's got s bloody nose and tears in his eyes so he can't see. Follow that jab with a left or right hook to the area where the jaw and ear meet, you can feel it on your own face, it's very sensitive. If you hit him hard there it's a knockout, no questions.

This will end a fight before it even begins.
>>
>>711365852
also, make sure you throw hooks and straight punches. none of those swimming punch throws that shit will get your ass kicked.
>>
>>711361512
Hit them in the nose with the heel of your hand. You will likely kill or seriously incapacitate them.
>>
>>711365341
what a way to turn a fight into manslaughter.
>>
>>711366405
keep in mind i dont want to go to jail
>>
>>711366488

"self defence"
>>
Poke eyes
Punch nose
Kick in nuts
Walk away
>>
>>711361512
don't feel bad, most people don't. if you're going to be a part of this ordeal though, then you need to give it your best shot. that means attack fast, don't 'announce' the fight is starting, and throw every bit of energy you have at the person as quickly as you can. if you can do that, even the most beta of people are known to get a win. gl. win or lose, it's a part of growing up.

and ffs don't bring a gun or some stupid shit like that. and if anyone else there has a weapon gtfo asap, don't even bother talking, just leave. otherwise i'll be seeing you on bestgore.
>>
>>711366405
lol, what a fag that's not true at all
>>
Keep your chin tucked
Dont try to kick, as if you don't know how it'll only cause you to lose balance and it wont hurt your opponent at all.
Keep your arms up
Dont stand still, keep bobbing and shit
If you're bigger/stronger take him to the ground if possible
if you lose, don't cry in front of everyone like a faggot.
>>
>>711361512
>Move hand up semi fast in aggressive manner.
>He wont see the knee heading for his balls.
>Fight pretty much over.
>>
>>711361512
Throw them hands boi. Bob and weave that nigger.
>>
>>711366861
if you lose OP, get up shake the dudes hand like a man and walk away to fight another day. Nothing worse than a lil bitch.
>>
>>711365855
seriously this, always go for the nose first shot. AND MAKE SURE YOU PUNCH FIRST. if you know a fight is INEVITABLE do no wait for him to hit you first out of some messed up sence of honor. closck him right in his face meat
>>
>>711361983
>first one to land a punch wins

ftfy

I usually allow the other to throw the first punch because I have quick reflexes and can dodge it and if they don't know how to fight (as most people dont) they'll probably through a haymaker with their right(or dominant) hand. Since you know this, you can usually easily land a really good punch when you counter.
>>
>>711361512
Keep your fists in front of your face, just below the eyes(that way you can see) and lock them so that you can block any hits going no to the face. Try hitting their face near the eyes, nose, and jaw where it hurts the most. Also go for their stomach and make them shit themselves. Don't swing like a pussy and don't give the opponent any chance to swing.

If the opponent is swinging try moving back and left or right OR rush them.

Also post fight here if you're not dead or something
>>
>>711365341
Timbs gave him strenght
>>
>>711362199
inb4 he dindu nuffin
>>
>>711367205
cringe material right here, "i have quick reflexes", life is not a god damn video game. punch FIRST
>>
Use black magic
>>
Fights can be dangerous and lead to serious injuries.

In order to avoid hurting your opponent too badly, make sure you keep your hands open, and go for a series of slaps to his face or ass instead of dropping heavy punches.

He will be thankful and you will certainly gain a friend.
>>
>>711365855
nice one
>>
>>711361512

Walk away. Let it blow over.
>>
>>711361512
Turn 360° and walk away
>>
>>711368029
>>711368088
only a wise man would do this. took me years to learn that.
>>
File: 1473536852811.jpg (200 KB, 744x640) Image search: [Google]
1473536852811.jpg
200 KB, 744x640
>>711364913
Sounds like you plan to break your strong hand instantly. Then to proceed to lay on the floor with the attacker instead of keeping high ground. But the worst part of all, is the idea a RNC will work in a street fight or "life or death" scenario. In a street fight if someone gets me in that choke, my hands come back over my head and thumbs go into the eyes or if you lean back i get your throat with my thumbs which can allow me to break/collapse the larynx/vouce box and end the fight and very possibly the attackers life.
>>
Punch his throat, will stop anyone if you punch him in the Adam's apple.
>>
get on your knees and suck his dick.. much saliva and tong on the underbelly of he cock during sucking, deepthroat if possible. Then let him cum in your mouth while you are still taking it balls deep in your mouth. Swallow and keep sucking the after-cum.. he will forgive you and this will become a casual thing. But atleast you won't get your ass beaten.
>>
>>711367416
It works for me man. Almost every fight I've been in I've dodged their first punch because they throw it like a dumb ass and then they leave themselves wide open for a hard hook, and then it's pretty much over at that point,you just keep hammering. And since OP doesn't know how to fight, he'll probably end up throwing a big punch and then get dummied like a lil bitch.

Also I haven't played video games since N64 days.
>>
>>711361512
Bring your head down, protecting your neck put your hands up, saying" I don't want any trouble" , then slowly sway back and forth saying, wolowolowolo slowly increasing in volume, he will have stepped back by now visibly shaken, begin pissing and shitting yourself, falling to the ground convulsing, screaming wolowolowolo, he will run away, everyone within a ten mile area will fear you.
>>
File: n3kl.jpg (45 KB, 443x540) Image search: [Google]
n3kl.jpg
45 KB, 443x540
>>711368340
OP in a nutshell
>>
>>711368562
>/b/ in a nutshell
>>
>>711361512
Thread's tl:dr but the best advice is simple:

Don't do it. That shit is for suckers.
>>
Keep your arms up protection your head and don't let him within arms reach of you till the fight starts so you don't get suckered punched. I'd he isn't a trained fighter he is most likely gonna throw a overhand right and follow it up with a fuck load of punches. So keep your left hand high like your grabbing the back of your head with the elbow up. If he throws that it's a perfect time to throw a right cross and follow it up with hooks
>>
>>711362379
with the number 1,2, that's is clear someone that never fight because if your turn the wrap in this side, never never reste in the right side the wrap
>>
>>711368812
What magical world do you live (other than your moms house) in where you can just choose to never have any altercations with other humans? You can't assume everyone can or have the ability to actually make those kinds of choices in their lives.
>>
>>711369162
Dude, the kind of fights that you can't avoid happen instantly without anyone's consent.

This shit that OP's doing is just retarded schoolyard shit that could get someone hurt, killed, or in jail, for what? teenage ego?

No, friend, there are fights you can't avoid, but this is one he obviously can avoid. It's honestly immature and retarded as fuck to do this. Why do you think terrorism exists? Fighting is for fucking suckers.

I didn't say winning was for suckers, though did I? I said fighting was.
>>
>>711361512
Take up karate
Spend weeks gardening for an old Japanese guy
Surprise! He really was teaching you karate!
Now a tournament against your nemesis and use a sneaky little gay kick to put him down
>>
>>711361811
I've seen this work. You can try fapping in his direction as well.
>>
Suck his cock
>>
>>711361512
There will be no fighting. Join hands with him, and pray to Jesus to guide you both toward peace and love. Then gently lay on the ground next to him, and start spooning. Gradually allow your penis to enter his bottom. Pump in and out until you share a beautiful orgasm together, then pray once again, thanking Jesus for blessing you with homosexuality.
>>
File: IMG_5854.jpg (115 KB, 460x690) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5854.jpg
115 KB, 460x690
>>711369461
Ha.
Gaaaaaay
>>
>>711368827
Also don't throw like a raging nigger or you will be off balance as fuck. Keep your punches short and sweet but always follow your combination up
>>
Bring a 9mm. Double-tap to the centre of the chest. Double-tap into the centre of the head when he goes down. Then burn your clothes and throw the pistol in a river.
>>
>>711369888
kek
>>
>>711361512
>>711362364
Please tell why you are gonna fight, because this sounds like 2 autist are gonna scream and roll around in mud. You are 24 ffs.
>>
File: anon self defence.png (151 KB, 1818x340) Image search: [Google]
anon self defence.png
151 KB, 1818x340
>>711361512
>>
>>711361614
>>711361689
Do this.

All technical things involve drilling.
You can't do them just by thinking them.
In order to do anything technical in a fight, you need to repeatedly do it fit a while to the point that you don't even think about it. The thing is, in a fight, your mind goes into an auto response mode. There is almost no higher thinking in a fight unless you're used to fighting all the time. Same reason military does so much drilling.
>>
Can't see, cant fight
Can't walk, cant fight
Can't breathe, cant fight

Source: karate kid
>>
>>711369627
You'll think it's gay when the other guy shows up with a shank up his sleeve in case you actually start winning.
>>
>>711369998
Yeah OP. Bring wax. Wax on wax off.
>>
>>711370071
or until one of his homies pulls a gun or knife then op is fucked.
>>
>>711362208
Lol
>>
>>711367862
I love you anon.
>>
Op, play or watch metal gear games and learn CQC from them
>>
>>711370130
>>711370071
>>711369888

And this is basically why this kind of "fighting date" is a fucking retarded, childish, immature relic of bygone days when people literally killed each other in glamorous pistol duels.

If you ever entertain the idea that there is anything fair about any fight, then you're a sucker. Nobody is equal, and an intelligent person will use tools.
>>
>>711363298
You're gonna look gay af wearing that in a fight
>>
>>711369461
You really think he's risking all that much? If anything its less dangerous if you discuss the fight prior. Which if you're in the US I know we have the mutual combat laws to allow you to fight as long as the altercations dont end with death.

If you're just jumped thats not a fight. Thats a beating. You don't know what other circumstances are involved that lead to the fight being or called. All you know is someone says they are going to be in a fight and they need advice. Advising them not to fight is obviously out of the question at this point. Seriously think before you post again.
>>
>>711361512
If it's 1v1, elbows and knees are your friend. Noob fighters always expect a punch, come in super close and elbow to face/head or knee to stomach/upper thigh if you can manage it well. Do it as soon as possible, they won't like you in their space and it's too close to swing a decent punch that will actually do anything.
If they gang up on you, fingers in the eyes and kicks in the nuts-all bets are off. It's not sporting but neither is them getting 5 friends to beat up 1 guy so fuck good manners and kick em in the soft bits, hard and early.
>>
>>711361512

Most street fights are about knocking the other guy out. Everyone goes for the big right hand to knock the other person out.

Don't do this. Try to focus on not getting hit for the first couple minutes, your opponent will gas themself out trying to land that perfect hay-mayker.

Keep your hands up, chin down and move to your right (his left) to negate his power and make him overcommit. When you move, hop, don't step.
>>
>>711370329
This, works for slamming people into shit, Brea arms and submission, i know from experience
>>
This whole thread and people even recommending guns and knives, but not a single person even suggesting combat stimulants?

Come on, that's just the basics, isn't it?
>>
>>711361512
Get pumped, be quick, go for the head!!!
>>
>>711361512
Tackle them and get them on the ground.
>>
>>711365852
Are you a fucking native or something?
>>
>>711361512
Get ready to be punched.
That will happen. It will hurt. You need to acknowledge this as fact.
If you're wiling to lose you will lose. Give it everything.
>>
>>711370885
Unless you train head movement and practice how to see punches, DO NOT DO THIS. You will be floored and look like a retard that doesn't know how to throw a punch. Or you'll look like you're afraid. If you're not fighting back, its no longer a fight at that point.
>>
i saw some shit on this thread about "always throw the first punch"

>be me, 13
>done kickboxing, could throw good punches
>looked up fight tips like the faggot I am
>"always throw the first punch, end the fight before it starts"
>I take this into consideration
>in pe changing rooms
>boy jokingly sprays deodrant in my face
>I go to walk up to him, fists clenched
>friend grabs me to try and hold me back, I throw him off
>he hurts his leg
>i deliver a right hook to the boy who sprayed deodrant at me
>he drops instantly, blood on his face
>teachers run over
>he's crying
>still on the floor
>literally people half naked, staring in awe
>excluded for 2 days
>nearly expelled
>i punched a guy because he sprayed deodrant on me
>they thought he broke his cheekbone
>"always throw the first punch"
>>
If he's not guarding his face hit his face, if he's not guarding bis body hit his body. If he's guarding both, give up, he is a taijuts-kaporea master.
>>
>>711370852
>You really think he's risking all that much?

Any fight comes with a risk of death. How's that for risk? You get hit and fall back and knock your skull mellow on the curb and then what, dude? A real big man that proved himself?

shit
>>
>>711361512
press up+down+A+B+A
>>
>>711361512
I did martial arts for a few years and here are some important tips that helped me when sparring
Look up the proper form of a fist when punching, guard your jaw with your hands, keep your head low to make it harder for them to hit your jaw, aim for the corner of the jaw and the chin, keep moving forward, DO NOT allow them to make you back up or you lose control of the fight. Punch hard and fast. It might help to take a fuck ton of caffeine before the fight or some sort of stimulant. Caffeine will make you alert and increase adrenaline. Good luck! Also try to fight with a lot of people around so if it gets too bad someone can call an ambulance.
>>
>>711371181
>Hands up, chin down and not exposing himself to haymakers
>floored.

okay
>>
>>711371181
If you're right handed set up like a left-handed person and stay light on your feet, it'll confuse the person or theyll leave cause pussies dont fight southpaw people
>>
>>711363519
Grab them by the pussy!
>>
>>711371526
kek
>>
>>711361512

Don't bitch out OP MAGA!!!!!
>>
>>711371385
I bet he never sprayed you again.

Congratulations. You put a fucktard in his place and taught him a crucial life lesson. If I could give you a high five I would. There are millions of assholes like that guy who need someone like you to knock them the fuck out so they learn not to be stupid one way or another.
>>
>>711371768

Spoken like a true insecure neanderthal
>>
>>711371888
Spoken like a real child.

don't worry m8, You'll get put in your place too if you're all about fucking with people for your personal amusement. I guarantee it, faggot.
>>
>>711361512
OPs name is Chris Hill.
>>
>>711372051

The hell are you talking about?
>>
>>711371888
>implying

You're a nigger if you don't think he had it coming. The world isn't your knuckledragging family that's going to put up with shenanigans.
>>
>>711371499
Again you're acting like they haven't already discussed this happening or things have built up to the point where they feel they need to defend themselves. It maybe a bully situation where you just need to stand your ground, being that they are probably still in school. You can just assume they dont know how to fight, you can also assume they will choose a field or a place with grass. Its not like he just got walked up on and shoved by some guy on the street. Come one man seriously. You really think its that easy to die from a fight? Humans are designed for it. Are facial structure is made to be hit and survive just fine. The only thing you must worry about more than anything is broken bones like fingers and toes. Oh maybe lose some teeth if you're not smart enough to have a mouthpiece (this helps prevent concussions) with you as often as you can. Since i have been backyard boxing for most my life i normally carry my mouthpiece in my back pocket. I've had people walk away just somfe i had that with me and they figured i knew something they didn't and decided to just talk shit and walk off.
>>
>>711371022
hell no
>>
>>711372209
Well of course the easiest way to handle something is just to beat it until it changes.

That's why it's reserved for morons who can't think of better solutions.
>>
>>711361512
Take off your shirt. Shirts are the worst.
>>
>>711361512
Best way is to try to dodge and block their attacks. Make them burn out their stamina then just go to town on them. If you have quick enough reflexes and feel comfortable doing this, when they're tired out it's an easy win. Also, left hooks to the abdomen, strong enough and they'll drop like a rag-doll.
>>
>>711361512
Put your fingers in his eyes sockets, like reach in and grab the sides of his skull through his eye sockets, and start pulling ourward. You'll probably at least not lose.
>>
File: 5% mad.gif (111 KB, 160x157) Image search: [Google]
5% mad.gif
111 KB, 160x157
>>711370071
<Maximum file size allowed is 2 MB>
i had something for that.
>>
bring a gun
>>
File: Fair fight.webm (2 MB, 362x640) Image search: [Google]
Fair fight.webm
2 MB, 362x640
>>711370872
>>
>>711371603
Yeah, watch any boxing or any fight at that. Then look for the guy who stops swinging and decides to only cover up. YOU CANNOT BLOCK ALL incoming PUNCHES. You will be hit and it will hurt, the only way to stop or slow down an onslaught of punches is to swing back. Thats it, nothing else.
>>
If you have long hair, cut it off. Itll be used as a painful handle
>>
>>711372952
An untrained street fight isnt a boxing match. They probably arent focused on clean shots as opposed to heavy shots
>>
File: 6bd.jpg (50 KB, 600x828) Image search: [Google]
6bd.jpg
50 KB, 600x828
>>711361512

It´s very simple:
- Don't let them touch you
- Step on their feet, then push them so they fall down
- Once they are on the ground either run away or kick the lower left side of their bodies, down the torax if possible

My father told me this once; it is pretty effective, I had to use it on a bar figth and that fucker needed an ambulance
>>
>>711372952
Step back and out jees keep walking out of his dominate hand.
>>
File: 1on1 1on1 DONT JUMP IN 1on1..webm (1014 KB, 398x224) Image search: [Google]
1on1 1on1 DONT JUMP IN 1on1..webm
1014 KB, 398x224
>>711373064
>>
File: livershot.jpg (15 KB, 267x316) Image search: [Google]
livershot.jpg
15 KB, 267x316
Give 'em the ol Bas Rutten special.
>>
>>711372951
>apes
>>
>>711361512
Aim for eyes, throat and balls. Don't hesitate to bite if you can.
>>
>>711372951
KEK
>>
Try not to be scared and try not to get angry. Hit first and try to keep your head clear
>>
Push their knee in they'll lose their balance and fall
>>
Protect your face

Make sure you move around a little (Bob and weave son)

If you're right handed keep your left arm in front and use your shoulder / arm to protect your face

Go low and pick him up by the legs and drop him down on the ground and pound his bitch ass

Body blows hurt like a bitch (Ribs and kidneys (Kidneys are in the back of your body on the sides) )

Wait for an opening

If you're left handed throw a fake right while stepping towards him with your right foot and then lean with your left (Aim for the jaw and mouth area)

If you're right handed do the same thing but step with your left and lean with your right

>Bonus points for switching your fighting stance

Always try to lead with the opposite leg you're striking with

>Stop being such a bitch and writing checks your ass can't cash
>>
>>711361512
manage distance. combos. jab, straight. it'll ko
>>
No one cares if you fight dirty so use every advantage you get. If he's on his hands and knees you kick him in the face, if you hit him and he's stunned for a second you immediately throw more punches. When I fought with my brother I would always wrestle him down, get on top of him, put my knees on his arms and started choking him. And if someone calls the cops just claim self defense.
>>
Roll on the flor and pretend to be a turtle, cover your head and look to the floor, cry a bit if thats not working
>>
>>711373140
>watch any boxing or any fight at that
>or any fight at that
>any fight

What dont you understand?

Also, any street fight you see is either both guys are swinging. Or only one swings and its a one sided fight. Never do you see a guy block a bunch of punches untill the guy gasses out and then come back and win the fight. Never has this happened in any street fight.
>>
>>711373616
this
>>
>>711373737
nice trips faggot
>>
>>711373269
this, very underestimated and is very often unprotected during a fight if you're looking for it. you just have to know how to land it
>>
plum from mario golf hentai rule 34 porn is the best!I masterbate and cum to it all the time! we need more of it.Search rule 34 Plum Mario golf. Plum cums with my tongue up her bum. Cgh
>>
>>711362458
Oh my god. You actually saved that thinking any information in there is useful and not the ramblings of an edgy 16 year old.
>>
How the fuck yall talking about fighting dirty... fucken pussys lol if that shit happen where i live your gonna have the whole fucken city fucking you up.
>>
>>711370677
But he'll have teeth afterwards
>>
>>711373666
satanic trips has spoken, thank you, I will fight dirty
>>
>>711369115
But have you ever wanted, to go as far as to continue looking more?
>>
>>711373616
this is the best advice OP, don't be a dumbass and get rekt
>>
File: 1478825163281.webm (482 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
1478825163281.webm
482 KB, 426x426
>>711361512
Do as shown in webm related.
>>
>>711361512
Dont forget to constantly repeat while punching "ALL YOUR BASE IS BELONG TO US"
>>
>>711373616
When you go low grap at the knees and stand straight up and flop him on the ground. That alone may be enough to rek him
>>
>>711361512
Punch hard and straight to jaw with relaxed arm. No nigger arm swinging.
>>
You need to beat up a car first
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk-g6ax-ByI
>>
File: 1476926532474.gif (974 KB, 225x153) Image search: [Google]
1476926532474.gif
974 KB, 225x153
It doesn't look good.
>>
>>711361512
I'm in the british army and the best advice I can give that I give to my weaker willed recruits is this. You need aggression, you need to want to destroy whatever's in front of you and keep picking yourself up. Aim for the nose, protect your head, there are no rules in a fight, gouge, bite, kick if you need but only break them if you're losing. Fucking have his head kid.
>>
>>711372951
Typical niggers... White kid still won.
>>
>>711361512
>I don't know shit about fighting
odds are you're going to lose
but there's losing and losing
If you put up enough of a fight going down, They'll think twice next time

which leads on to my 2nd bit of advice,
be aggressive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2XGp5ix8HE
go in screaming a swinging like a feral cat.

lastly It's been my experience that whoever's willing to do the most damage wins.
twist limbs, gouge eyes, stamp ribs.
>>
I haven't had a fight in a while and ii'm not an expert but I would say at least stretch you arms before the fight, also drink lots of water.
>>
>>711361512
keep your arms up, and go for the nads.
>anything goes bitch
>>
>>711372951
My point exactly. Thin the crowd.
>>
I have a bunch of friends who share me all their martial arts training. I feel like the main thing would be to immediately kick the guy to his inner knee, doing this will bring that one leg down making him kneel essentially. The next kick you do is straight to his fucking face, that or just kick him in the nuts when he gets close. People are all about punching and shit, but in reality your feet have much longer reach so you want to hit with those first. If he charges you with his head down you literally drop kick him in the face.
>>
>>711373816
You should pay more attention in English class, Tyrone.
>>
>>711361512
5?
>>
File: 1448336244762.png (163 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1448336244762.png
163 KB, 241x230
>>711372951
>white man better than nigger at everything
>including fights
>OH SHIT white boi beating us again
>chimp out like monkeys and gang up on the guy

How do you expect us to give you equality when you aren't our equals?
>>
In case your trying kicks. Dont swing, keep your foot rotated to the outside,so if you miss, you will stand correctly. Aim for knees and hip.while standing, rotate the foot near the opponent inwards, so he wont kick in your knee. Everything has been said about punching, but keep in mind, the back of your hand and your wrist must be in one line, otherwise you will hurt yourself. Sorry for my english
>>
File: white_privilege_explained.webm (2 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
white_privilege_explained.webm
2 MB, 720x1280
>>711375244
>>
File: 2F5B_4F60DC30.jpg (24 KB, 250x308) Image search: [Google]
2F5B_4F60DC30.jpg
24 KB, 250x308
>>711374801
Try being smart. Be diplomatic.
War = Fail
>>
>>711361512
Show up dressed like a Mad Max character, with spiked hockey pads and a muzzle. Also bring weapons like a shotgun and a machete.
>>
>>711361512
You know, I had a great original pic and whitty shit to say but fuck 4chan and their stupid 2mb or whatever is going on. Mods ban my IP please.
>>
>>711361512

always punch through your target, not just at/on it.

use all the weight you can to power the punch.

its also easier for a beginner to react to what an attacker is doing than to attack first
>>
>>711375479
This, see my beginners guide here. Feel free to elaborate so we don't see OP on Worldstar
>>711373616
>>
File: dowhutnow.jpg (8 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
dowhutnow.jpg
8 KB, 265x190
>>711375333
>dumb enough to walk the wrong way
>thats now my fault
>>
>>711361512
A fair fight is a losing fight. The person who lands the first punch in a street fight is most of the time, the one who will win 1-2 minutes later. Don't anticipate. Listen to your instinct. Plan a second ahead IF things are going your way. Do not plan any further than that. Bring friends just in case- the other guy will. Don't bring or improve a weapon. As soon as the other side has a weapon, the fight is over so run. It's not worth dying, losing a finger(like I have) or becoming a vegetable over. Who ever resorts to a weapon has lost and they know it.

If the fight is not about pride but something else, find a different way of resolving it. Is it over a bike? Try to steal the bike, if it's yours anyway; not just because you're a nigger.
>>
OP, don't listen to these faggots. Basically, I just need to know one thing: Are you really tiny, medium-sized, or a human buffalo?
>>
>>711376064
Im 6'1, so medium sized
>>
>>711376243
how tall is he?
>>
File: wattt.gif (1000 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
wattt.gif
1000 KB, 400x225
>>711361512
Do this
>>
Push your thumbs into his eyes until they bleed, he will never fuck with you again.
>>
>>711376524
I dont know his correct size, but he is smaller than me
>>
>>711361512
Just go for the throat. If you jab or punch them there, not even all that hard, they'll be choking for breath and then you bash their head open with a brick and piss on their face.
>>
>>711376243
Okay, so you're still pretty big, meaning you're a lower-hp tank, so you probably have healing abilities or some kind of armor. Basically, just rush the fuck in and start swinging because your higher hp plus armor or healing abilities should be able to keep you alive for a good while, especially since your enemy, who you said is small and therefore a support character, won't be able to spit out too much damage
>>
>>711368088
360° and 'away' are incompatible. Probably would start another fight. Try 180 or 540 - 180 is safer, 540 might be seen as coup counting.
>>
File: Bring your kid to work day.jpg (26 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Bring your kid to work day.jpg
26 KB, 640x426
Bring a gun and shoot the fool son
>>
File: 1459621531914.png (94 KB, 281x301) Image search: [Google]
1459621531914.png
94 KB, 281x301
>>711377508
/thread.
>>
>>711377686
Hello, newfriend.
>>
>>711361992
>weeb faggot
>>
>>711361512
My only advice OP, fight with the sun behind you and fight dirty. In a fight all that matters is who's walking away and who's on the ground. Any. Means. Necessary.
>>
File: 138082442176.jpg (56 KB, 278x377) Image search: [Google]
138082442176.jpg
56 KB, 278x377
>>711361512
get a gun and kill him the second you see him. don't give him a chance to get close, just kill him.
>>
File: a circle.gif (3 KB, 517x277) Image search: [Google]
a circle.gif
3 KB, 517x277
>>711378009
>360
>>
>>711361992
weeebo
>>
>>711361512
just tell him he's a faggot and he should go lurk moar
>>
Don't fight you'll scrape your soft knees
>>
>>711361512
Dont try anything stupid.
>>
PUNCH THEM IN THE THROAT duh
>>
"I destroy them. I make it impossible for them to ever hurt me again"-Orson Scott Card, 1985
>>
File: Chanel Santini.webm (2 MB, 456x376) Image search: [Google]
Chanel Santini.webm
2 MB, 456x376
>>
>>711378260
Newfag.
>>
>>711361512
Don't fight.
>>
>>711362502
This, and keep an eye on his dominant hand, as soon as you see it inch forward weave and hut his diaphragm harder than when the big boy hit Hiroshima.
>>
I would say don't get into a fight unless yu have to defend yourself. But I don't know your situation so I'll assume you have good judgement. If this is your first fight, you will probably lose. It's not the end of the world if that happens. Usually only takes 30 minutes until you feel 100% again after getting your ass kicked.

Anyways, try to be the first one to land a solid hit. That first hit will throw you off and everything after can be a blur. So make sure you get that first hit. Good luck OP!
>>
Try to kick his upper leg as hard as you can, Chop through it. Also use your elbows to hit him in the face. You can kick his balls or poke your finger in his eye. Or just use something as a weapon (bottle, can, keys, lighter) It can do serious damage. I once busted someone's head open with a chair. The blood was squirting out lol
>>
>>711361512
Show him your vaginal area, he might not kill you
>>
>>711378260
Lurk more.
>>
>>711361512
Bring knife, you can get killed in even a simple fist fight
>>
>>711361512
>I will probably have a fight tomorrow
>I don't know shit about fighting
>Any tips /b/ros?
Don't fight.
Seriously, try and talk your way out of it, if you are going to be in a fight, but can't fight and your best idea is "I'll ask 4chan" then you are very fucked.
There is nothing we can tell you that will magically give you the experience that enables you to fight, we can't teach you aggression, we can't teach you to defend yourself/throw a proper punch/take a punch.

If you get into this fight, you won't defend yourself like a boxer, you will see them swing and flail your arm out trying to stop them only to hit yourself, you will throw slaps, you will telegraph your "punches" by winding them back, you will grapple like a drunk retard trying to open a door.

Your best chance of not getting your shit handed to you is to not fight, or to run.

Ignore all the advice teaching you to hit or defend yourself, you won't be able to practise and implement it before your fight, shadow boxing doesn't teach you shit if you don't know how to do things properly and identify fuck ups to start with.
>>
Stay calm at first, figure out whats going on before anything happens. If you can talk it out & avoid the fight all together do that.

If its a pre-arranged fight, try to take it to a relatively safe area, anywhere with softer ground. If you walk into it knowing you're both going to fight and there's no way out of it, still remain calm but let the adrenaline do the work for you.

Remember to breathe & don't shit talk, just get in & out. Most street fights end within 2-3 minutes but can seem a life-time when you're out of breath getting punched in the face.

Don't plan ahead, typically street fights are far too unpredictable which will most definitely ruin any prior plans.

Throw the first punch, on the cheek/jaw line & Let insticts take it from there. You'll soon realise you're not made of glass.

No amount of advice will matter after it's all kicked off & you're both going at it, I'll say this again though. The best way to win a fight is it avoid it all-togther if you can.

Goodluck.
>>
>>711378938
>>711379686
>samefagging this shittily
>>
>>711378009
>>711378260
This is such an interesting phenomenon, because you can never really tell who the newfag is.
>anon pulls the "360 and walk away" to troll
>other anon gives them the classic response to this, but this could just be them continuing the tradition
>first anon calls the other a newfag
However, is the first anon the newer newfag for not knowing the established response to our joke? Or is the second anon being sincere? I should apply this critical thinking shit to my schoolwork tbh
>>
File: 1455083352546.gif (104 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1455083352546.gif
104 KB, 384x384
>>711379974
you'll never know
>>
>>711372192
Nothing in particular, he's just like that after the war.
>>
>>711372951
Wonder what the little white guy told Donkey Kong at the end.

>"brah u and your friens suk at fighting "
>>
>>711361512
Don't fall down. Fight as dirty as possible. fight like your life depends on it.

Most opponents swing for the face and leave their core/neck/groin exposed.
>>
>>711361512
pocket sand. two pockets worths. blind them then a chop to the throat
>>
You're all idiots.

The easiest way to go is kill his mother tonight, and tomorrow he'll either be so upset he won't make it, or so depressed you can just whip his ass.
Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 28

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.