Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Eight years. Get ready Hillshills.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 48
File: 1477424610476.jpg (64 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1477424610476.jpg
64 KB, 300x300
Eight years.

Get ready Hillshills.
>>
Oh man, you're going to be so mad in a few weeks.
>>
File: MadamePresident.jpg (73 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
MadamePresident.jpg
73 KB, 768x768
>>710851994

Eight years.

Get ready Trumpanzees.

(difference being my post has factual data behind it).

>>
>>710852533
>few days
Or were you referring to the official gop voting day of November 28?
Dont forget to get out the vote Trumptards! 11-28-16, don't miss the revolution!
>>
>>710851994
When the fuck are the goddamn elections?this fucking campaign last for a full fucking year?! im fucking tired of this bullshit, just start the goddamn poll.
>>
>>710852660
Voting for Trump would be the revolution fucktard the democrats are already in power
>>
>>710852660
>>710852744
>oops
>>
>>710852660
Meant days, tired.
>>
>>710852744
We're literally in the process of voting right now you moron.
>>
>>710852753
Dems have executive office, reps control house and senate.
Either way, don't forget to vote!! 11-28-16 emperor Trump is counting on you!
>>
>>710852744
November 28th,dont forget to vote for emperor Trump! He needs your support.
>>
I'm an undecided voter in GA...trips decides who I vote for
>>
It's like you Hillary supporters WANT to die in a nuclear war
Why vote for Hillary when we could have guaranteed safety from Trump? I don't understand. Is it just "m-muh woman president, w-we'll show putin!!!!"?
>>
>>710852823
No, the official gop voting begins November 28th,dont forget to vote for emperor Trump!
>>
>>710852928
Hillary supporter who knows for a fact Trump will win trying to get people to miss their vote.

What a little bitch.
>>
>>710852962
I'm voting Hillary exactly because I want safety FROM Trump. Perfectly worded, anon. Thanks. Don't forget November 28th, get out the vote!
>>
>>710851994
He isn't even gonna win, as much as I hate it, most people are voting for Hillary.
>>
>>710851994
stupid troll. only 4 years in the chair you moron. Good thing he wouldn't be president trump is going to get zero years lol. You would die the 1st year, thats right.. your worthless life would end... good thing trump is not going to be president be grateful or a nigger would shoot you in your beta face.
>>
>>710853061
No, it's directly from trumps lips! Don't you ever listen to your candidate speak. November 28th,get out the vote Trumplings! Let's start the revolution! Woo!
>>
>>710853066
You completely ignored the words "nuclear war" you dense cuck. Are you an illegal immigrant? You have nothing to fear from Trump. A vote for Hillary is a vote for war. A war we will lose.
>>
I honestly can't wait. In a fair election Trump would have made her tap the fuck out alraedy. She's only in it tho because we know how she's going to pull off the biggest heist the history of the world has eveer known.

Sad really seeing how close we actually came to real change. Still voting for trump anyways. MAGA
>>
Hillary wants to implement a no-fly zone over Syria.

If she is elected, it is fucking over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs
>>
>>710853242
Nuclear war is always a possibility, but never a real one. Don't forget to vote for emperor Trump on November 28th! What's the revolution kick off! Woo!
>>
>>710853733
Spooky fearmongering! Good job anon, don't forget to vote for emperor Trump on November 28th!! You're winning!
>>
>>710853812
>funny
>>
>>710853812
>fear mongering
>hillary is literally fear mongering over russia by scapegoating them for her crimes somehow LOL
>trumps 'fear mongering' actually had legit merit because clinton wants war to cover up her crimes

please end your miserable life CTR cuck
>>
>>710853142
What I love about the shills is that the best thing they have against trump is some instances of him misspeaking and locker room banter from 10 years ago.
>>
>>710852935
gary johnson
>>
>>710851994
You honestly believe that? If you really believe, why not put money on it?
https://electionbettingodds.com/
They got 5 to 1 on Hillary, so you'd be raking it in.
>>
>>710853242
>You have nothing to fear from Trump
Except him destroying every enterprise of green energy we've worked tooth and nail to enact. Or him suing anyone that displeases him. Or him making a total jackass of himself trying to speak on the world platform. I hate Hillary, but Trump is the last person I want representing my country.
>>
>>710854203

Or rightfully suing the media thats slandering him becuase 25+ '''''''''news'''''''' agencies have been caught red handed colluding with Clinton/s campaign.

God forbid someone whose not a total cuck lead this nation. Congrats on showing just how stupid you are by justifying overlooking how Hillary has dedicated her whole life to being a public servant & only helping a fraction of the people Trump has who has had no real obligation to do so, but did anyways.

Never mind the 50k+ emails leaked that show how not one of those 50k ever talked about the benefit of the common American, only back room dealings, manipulations, and exploitation of people of others for her.

Never mind looking to her donors, her propaganda machines, and the blatant censorship of information.

Never mind the wars she and Obama started, the lives ruined and debt caused by those fruitless wars to more than double.

Never mind her foundation that is under FBI investigation for money laundering, pay to play bribery for special privileges, selling of US intel to foreign nations, smuggling weapons into the middle east, and TRAFFICKING FUCKING CHILDREN.

You picked a real winner, you spineless cuck. And I have only scratched the surface of the shitshow that happened in the last month.
>>
>>710854789

>manipulations, and exploitation of others for her benefit***

>fruitless wars that more than doubled our national debt***
>>
>>710854789
You know, there is no point really to argue with the shills.
It's literally their job to shill for hillary, they will keep fighting against what you say with stupid bullshit that has no meaning.
>>
>>710851994
yeah
>>
>>710854965
Yes, but its not for them.

It's for the undecided lurkers who see the shill arguments destroyed before them, allowing them a chance to break the conditioning.
>>
>>710853918
>this guy thinks dept of homeland security is Hillary
>seriously guys my fearmongering is legit, just look at the source of the mongering
>>
>>710854033
Yeah kek cause that's exactly what I've said! Kek, my favorite thing about Trump supporters is their cognitive dissonance. Kek!
>>
>>710854203
Vote Hillary. The symbol of America's weak people. The USA will cease to exist but that's what you guys want anyways.
>>
>>710854965
When all you see are shills you've already lost m8. Your paranoia is cute. Don't forget to vote for emperor Trump on November 28th!!!
>>
>>710852935
Trump2016
>>
File: wowie.gif (56 KB, 444x200) Image search: [Google]
wowie.gif
56 KB, 444x200
>>710855325
Lmao holy fuck you talk like a really out of touch adult trying to seem cool to their grand kids
>>
>>710855371
>symbol of weak people
>she wants world war 3!
Pick one.
I guess Trump is the symbol of strong folks that like to hide from the world and collude with the enemy. Don't forget to vote for emperor Trump on November 28th! !
>>
>>710855242
>DHS & DNI release a joint statement only saying they are only confident but have no real evidence

>Ignoring how Hillary's unsecured, illegal private server was accessed on the darknet and could have been anyone (FBI said at least 5 other nations)

>Pretends not to understand the logistical point I made only to be stupendously hypocritical at the same time

Are you even trying?
>>
>>710853066
she has already threatened Russis with war as well as other countries. There is absolute guarantee that she will Nuke a country first . Trump is the only answer.
>>
>>710855521
>collude with the enemy
Tell me real quick why Russia is or should be our enemy?
>>
>>710855501
Did I go overboard with the keks sonny? Sorry about that, sport, I know your generation has a hard time with sarcasm, irony, and tone, bucko, and I just wanted you to know I thought that your naive parroting and oblivious contradictions were humorous. Kek! Sorry to wig ya out kiddo! Kekzozzle!
>>
>>710855521
why is russia our enemy?

because clinton said so? because clinton needs a scapegoat for her crimes?

honestly how autistic are you m8. who the fuck cares even if it was russia (it wasnt) youre attacking the source and not the content.

please headbutt a knife, it might honestly improve that IQ of yours
>>
>>710855567
"trump is our only answer"
>political newfag detected
>>
>>710855735
I CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO CONVEY
I DON'T SPEAK OLD FUCK
>>
>>710855821
Not an argument, shill.
At least put some effort.
>>
>>710851994
>>>/vip/catalog
>>
>>710855735
Classic Clinton supported. Don't want to talk facts, evidence or logic. Just want to insult you personally!

You definitely don't look pathetic!
>>
>>710855567

>Trumples actually believe this

the delusion
>>
If Hillary wins, we will go straight into WW3.
She will start by forcing a no-fly-zone over Syria.
Russia will accidentally shoot down a US jet, then it's on.
>>
>>710855547
>>710855567
>>710855786
>>710855883
All this fearmongering and name calling. You guys are a shoe in! Don't forget to vote for emperor Goldwater, November 28!!
>>
>>710856165
(((Russia))) will accidentally shoot down a US jet*
>>
>>710856293
Still not an argument
>>
>>710856165
Fearmongering by trumplet pussies.
>>
File: mom can I please.jpg (46 KB, 300x285) Image search: [Google]
mom can I please.jpg
46 KB, 300x285
>god emperor
>mommy grounded him from twitter
>>
>>710856080
>scapegoating russia
>actually threatened russia after scapegoating them by 'treating cyber attacks like any other military attack'

>we tried to over throw the Syrian govt (allies with russia) for Saudi's pipeline & failed
>wasted a shit ton of money, manpower, resources
>only Clinton benefited because they bribed her to drag the US into it by tens of millions of dollars in donations to her 'charitable foundation'
>still wants to enact a no fly zone of syria, where the actively let russia military excersices

You really don't see how this could go horribly wrong in where it might set up a false flag to start a war with them? Or that a real accident can occur over a fly zone we know will be IMPOSSIBLE to enforce?
>>
When will we officially know who wins the election? At one point are the votes totaled up? Is it on November 8th?
>>
Whoever wins will be dethroned after 4 years so it don't really matter anyway.
>>
>>710856409
a no fly zone would obviously have to be agreed to by syria / russia. Not sure you understand her plan very well.

>>710856480
would literally rather have him in office before Trump
>>
>>710856319
What's to argue? You're whole argument is Hillary wants war to cover up her "crimes". It's fearmongering, it's what I've been calling you out on. Should we go back to greentexting so it sounds more like witty banter?
>>
>>710856505
Oh yeah and what exactly is her plan?

"Oh hey i know you know we funded the FSA and ISIS to start a civil war trying to overthrow the Syrian govt so I can install a puppet dictator that will allow us to build the pipleline Saudi Arabia is paying me to do. Anyways, can you kindly not conduct any more military exercises in Syria anymore. Also, no flying! lol, thanks for understanding!"

Sounds like a real plan there my guy.
>>
>>710856409
Fucking idiot. There wouldn't be a war. The rhetoric happens, an it always happens, but there's no chance of war. It's an election season, if you don't understand the tough talk by now, you're really going to be surprised next election cycle when, lo and behold, nation security and defense is rambled on about.
>>
>>710856549
You're not arguing against the statement of hillary wanting to go to war with russia, you're just calling names as if they mean anything.
If hillary doesn't want war with russia, why don't you argue against it? Why don't you offer something worthwhile to the discussion?
Nope, just gotta call names, that'll show em!
>>
>>710856549
You putting crimes in quotations says enough about what little you really know.

You spouting out the 'fear mongering' buzzword does not constitute an argument when I have provided reasonable examples for my own.
>>
File: 23627689326362.png (530 KB, 1096x467) Image search: [Google]
23627689326362.png
530 KB, 1096x467
>>
File: Hillary1469875241923.jpg (127 KB, 282x369) Image search: [Google]
Hillary1469875241923.jpg
127 KB, 282x369
>>710851994
oh I'm ready...
...ready for Trump to disappear when he loses like he promised, but knowing that orange douche-bag he won't do it.
>>
>>710856726
Best case scenario youre fucking up international relation with another superpower and electing a woman who has pissed off the world by destabilizing other nations for personal benefit and will continue to do so you fucking idiot.

BO has already more than doubled our national debt because of the ME wars that Hillary WILL continue because she is owned by Saudi Arabia and they want their fucking pipeline.
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/17/central-park-five-donald-trump-jogger-rape-case-new-york
>>
File: IMG_3594.jpg (129 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3594.jpg
129 KB, 1000x667
>>710852935
>don't vote.

instead buy 25 bags of marshmallows or more fill your bathtub up, post photos with time stamp. This will probably be more effective then either of the candidates in the next 4 years.
>>
>>710851994
Voted for him today. Shit I even registered republican this year which I never do.
>Did my part to try to Make America Great Again
>>
>>710856844
Oh, shit. I was unaware she was charged/prosecuted for something. Please enlighten me on these prosecuted crimes she was found guilty of.
Examples of your very own what?
>>
>>710856329
Read it and weep.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/05/russian-embassy-tweets-meme-threatening-to-shoot-down-us-aircraft-in-syria/
Also at the last meet up for a cease fire in Syria, Russia told Sec. State John Kerry to quote, "fuck off".
Those Democrats sure know how to deal, huh?
>>
>>710857010
>whyhasntthisbeenmetionedyearsagoifitreallyhappened.com
>>
>>710851994
I'm ready. Heil Trump!
>>
File: Putin_and_his_bitch.jpg (83 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Putin_and_his_bitch.jpg
83 KB, 960x960
>>710857320
go to bed Vlad
>>
>>710856819
Why don't I argue against why Hillary doesn't want war? Because wars are costly and America has a case of the battle fatigue. Want to know why she's talking tough? Because if she didn't people would say she's soft on national defense.
Maybe I'm just jaded. I've seen every election since 89, as far as I'm concerned it's rhetoric, and it's feeding fearmongering trolls like you. And that honestly gives me a tickle, anon, that you buy into it, hook line and sinker. You're so very passionate about something that you clearly have very little experience in. It's adorable. You're adorable, anon.
>now should we go back to greentexting?
>>
>>710857166
Just because the DOJ is compromised & refuses to prosecute her after the FBI came forward with evidence, doesnt mean she didnt fucking do it you retard.

You're advocating for a world where a literal dictator cant be held accountable for the serious crimes we all know she committed.

Are you truly autistic enough to believe Bill and Lynch talked on the plane for 30 minutes about grandkids and golf 2 days before she was set to interview Hillary? Nevermind Lynch even had to plea the fucking 5th to not incriminate herself. The fucking HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE had to plead the 5th.

Never mind Hillary 'i cant recall' 39 times when asked about her server.

Face it shill, wikileaks has proved everything negative we heard about Trump was a lie and everything we thought we knew about Crooked Hillary was actually infinitely worse. Sorry you have a hard time coming to terms with reality.
>>
>>710856960
This fucking guy. I forgot he had a crystal ball. My apologies!
>>
>>710857558
>soft on national defense
>the subject is her emails that she alone was responsible for by having the illegal server
wew

oh, and wars being costly never stopped the military industrial complex from lobbying us into them for profits that go to everyone but the average tax paying american.
>>
File: corruptrump.png (68 KB, 255x318) Image search: [Google]
corruptrump.png
68 KB, 255x318
1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
http://www.businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: http://quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

Bonus: Trump lying 250 times:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA
>>
>>710851994

This fucktard keeps on like a fucking broken record - if he just spend half his time talking about his policies as he does about her missing emails he might actually get somewhere? RETARD!!!
>>
>>710857647
And that's why "crimes" are in quotes, nitwit.
>>
>>
>>710857715
She's been doing it since day one. You dont need a crystal ball to not be autistic enough to recognize a pattern here.
>>
This is how it goes down:
>Hillary ignores CIA Intelligence
>Starts hard line talk against Russia
>Russia calls her bluff
>Hillary doesn't want to appear weak
>Orders no-fly-zone despite warnings
>no-fly-zone forced
>Russia shoots down US jet
>Russia claims it as accidental
>US calls Russia on bullshit
>diplomats recalled
>embassies close
>WW3 starts
>US armed services ordered to be ready
>draft initiated for men and women 18-35
>daily news of troops killed in action
>refugees flood every country
>nukes fly
>100 million dead
>>
>>710857320
>plot twist
>putin ain't dumb and is king of tough talk
>>
>>710857790
Crimes are crimes. Putting them in quotes doesnt mean they werent committed. Being too powerful to be held accountable for the crimes she committed still doesnt mean they werent committed, nitwit.
>>
If Killary wins, there is comfort in knowing 99% of the people who voted her will die in the nuclear war that she'll begin with Russia over Syria
>>
Its over trumptards

The FBI already know hillary is going to win which is why they are letting her get away with giving americas state secrets to foreign powers because they want to keep their influence in the senate and most importantly they want to keep their funding, because alot of people who work for them would all be out of a job and they would all also lose their pensions

seeing as giving away state secrets isnt a crime anymore, i wonder what would happen to an average joe pleb who would give away state secrets to foreign powers.
>>
>>710857748
>doesn't understand election cycle politics or why a dem seeming weapon national defense is relevant
The reps run the military industrial complex, we're you not aware? That's why dems do the tough talk, to get those Hawks.
>>
>>710858059
>nuclear war that she'll begin with Russia over Syria
isn't that more of a Trump-ian thing?
>>
>>710857885

"I'd rather have WW3 than have the president be someone who says uncouth things sometimes" - liberals, 2016

I remember when the republicans were the war party. Those were the days
>>
>>710857812
I'm sure everything you predicted will come true, too bad this board is anonymous otherwise you might could profit from your postulations.
>>
>>710858257

Sure, if you're an idiot, embarrassingly uninformed about major international crises, which it seems like you are. Thanks for correcting the r. Shalom!
>>
Oh my, didn't realize 4chan was full of suicidal leftist/feminist cucks.

But hey, socialism and women always work, right?
>>
>>710857970
No, nitwit, it's only a crime if you get prosecuted. Where's the evidence of prosecuted "crimes" "crimes" "crimes"?
>>
>>710858185

theres wanting national defense

then theres clinton hosting an illegal unsecure fucking server that got comprimised by 5 other nations on the dark net. then crying & scapegoating because she has no sense of responsibilty or accountabilty for her actions. theres a world of fucking difference between the two

and wow and i wonder which one of these candidates is fighting political elites that happen to be two sides of the same corrupt coin?

really makes you think

>thinking this election has anything to do with republican vs democrat & not american sovereignty vs globalism

im a dem voting for trump
>>
>>710858455
Trolling as an art is lost on people like you.
>>
>>710858513
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
>>
>>710852533
you sure are.. Hill is toast
>>
>>710852566
Sure is a shame that liberals don't vote, they only know how to poll.
>>
>>710858551
>crying and scapegoaing
>nimble America for "spin"
>>
>>710858357
I'm sure you think you're being witty when in reality you're so pathetic you can't even contribute any of your own speculation to an anonymous discussion.

We only have the information and her record to go off of which strongly implies what I've stated. You are welcome to not be so sad and refute what i say with your own reasoning.
>>
>>710858591
>shitty philosophical comparison
here's a more apt one for you, retard:

if a penalty is committed in a sport and the ref doesn't call it, is it a penalty?
>>
>>710857647
> everything negative we heard about Trump was a lie

Riiiiiggghhttt. And I'm a fucking alien. Go fuck yourself you fucking twat.
>>
>>710858513
I forget people actually think this to be a valid point.

How sad. I suppose if i go out and murder a homeless person in the middle of the night, but dont get caught. Does that mean that homeless person i murdered isnt fucking dead, from me murdering him?
>>
>>710858551
One of the smarter replies I've seen in weeks.
Thanks for seeing beyond gender and party.
>>
>>710858749
Are you autistic?
The answer is yes.
The point of the comparison was to point out how fucking stupid the statement is.
>>
>>710858551
fucking this 100 times.

most of the dipshit liberals and SJWs weren't even old enough to remember Hillary's husband pulling the same globalist bullshit in '99 and there being literal riots in the streets in Seattle over the same fucking thing.

They're more concerned about "muh feelings got hurt because someone didn't call me my proper pronoun" instead of the complete dissolution of our borders. It's a sad state of affairs and they deserve the shithole they find themselves in if they're stupid enough to actually vote for her and let her continue the shit Bill started.
>>
grab US by the pussy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZc8tBtIDhI
the whole world is laughing about that election fiasco going on. usa never been a good example for civilised culture. now you even lost the last bit. good it is soon to be over, now decide between the fascist crazy lying amateur and female lying professional politician. god help us (isn't that a term you love, amerifags?)
>>
>>710858818
if you aren't caught, you didn't commit a crime from a legal perspective. The comparison stands, and you're actually ruh-tarded.
>>
>>710852962
Guaranteed?

Who's guaranteeing anything?
Please don't be naive.
Both of these cretins are horrible.
>>
>>710858591
If a dude gets brought in on rape charges, but there's no evidence supporting the "rape". Charges are dropped, is he a rapist for life?
>>
File: 145027080082.png (463 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
145027080082.png
463 KB, 600x583
I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!
STOP VOTING TRUMP YOU RACISTS IDIOTS

OR ELSE
>>
>>710858828
actually no it is not: a penalty can only be called by the refs, reviewed by the refs, penalized by the refs.

If it isn't called, it basically didn't happen from a legal perspective
>>
If Trump wins, he's probably going to be assassinated mid-term. Pence will finish the term, but not be re-elected.

If Clinton wins, and it's looking very much like she will, she will serve a somewhat politically competent term, yet more and more scandals about her personal life and the people around her will surface. Nothing will stick, but everyone will feel disgusted because the Clintons are not good people. She will not be elected for a second term, being defeated by Pence or Cruz in 2020.

This is what I see.
>>
>>710858903
you mean like the 13 year old who just dropped her charges against Trump. By these tards' "logic" that would still make trump a child rapist.
>>
Building a border wall isn't at all an impossible task as every crybaby liberal says. First off, border walls, when constructed and staffed correctly are extremely effective. Israel is a perfect example. Yes, Israel's wall IS smaller but it's called "scaling up" and it happens in every construction project. Simple math.

We're also talking about 2,000 miles of construction. This would employ 50,0000+ people in all sorts of professions, tech/computers all the way to construction. All those people looking for work and LEGALLY allowed to work in the US would find a lot of new openings.

In the end it would put more money into circulation, stimulate the economy (+discretionary spending) in fact we did the SAME FUCKING THING with the highway system during the Great Depression. All those people digging ditches and pouring concrete actually saved our economy.

Next liberals are going to say "A concrete wall costs TOO MUCH, It's LITERALLY GOING TO BANKRUPT THE COUNTRY! We'll never get Mexico to pay for it!"

Only we will very easily get Mexico to pay for it. You know why? Every day 30,000+ Mexicans cross our border with work visas for 8-12 hour shifts then take their money home. You know who controls the price of work visas? We do. So Mexico's president doesn't want to pay for the wall? That's fine, we'll just raise the price of a work visa from $1,000 to $1,200, $1,400, $2,0000 and we have every right to. Letting Mexicans work in our country is a privilege to them, not a right, and we can revoke it any time we choose. We do the same with toll roads. It's literally no different.

Tell us again how this could NEVER fucking work when a project 1,000 times bigger has ALREADY WORKED IN THE PAST
>>
>>710858959
>believing pence has any political future
he's a sniveling yes man who will fade into obscurity after this election.
>>
>>710858833
I would love a fascist, actually.
Anyways, if the "whole world laughing" is any cucked country like canada, or any of the EU, then they can keep laughing.
Those fools living in mediocrity will never be able to recognize excellency.
>>
>>710859021
this copypasta is so stale it's starting to mold
>>
>>710858959
>implying the "scandals" are about her personal life and not about selling our national security to the highest bidders

wew lad
>>
>>710859043
>born into wealth
>never accomplished anything independently
>"excellence"
nigga you dumb
>>
>>710859072
>waaahh I've seen these facts too many times and it triggers me EVERY time make it go awayyyy need my safe space
>>
>>710859081
>implying there is any solid evidence to back that up
>implying we are so dumb as to believe such stupid speculation
kysf
>>
>>710858695
I don't think I'm being witty, I was hoping to come off as dismissive. You prefer a Cypher with no experience or credibility over someone with a past of unscrupulous political dealings. I gotcha, bud, but I disagree.
>>
>>710859138
>confirmed copypasta
cite one of those facts you lazy liar.
>>
>>710858875
Except metaphorically speaking Clinton did get caught murdering this homeless person, walked into a chuck-e-cheese, raped the kids, and then murdered them with it all on video.

Then she payed the judge $5 for him to not 'prosecute' her.
>>
>>710858749
This is a better analogy. It's only a crime if you get caught.
>>
Hillary Clinton gave her CLASSIFIED (National Secrets) EMAILS TO HER FUCKING MAID who didn't have a security clearance AT ALL

Completely unhinged, incompetent, and batshit retarded.

You think the Russians would have to hack thousands of computers to steal our classified documents?

No, they'd just have to push for a complete idiot like Hillary to get elected.

You trust this crazy bitch with the nuclear codes?

kek

You can't make this shit up

http://nypost.com/2016/11/06/clinton-directed-her-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials/
>>
>>710859115
You tell me how a man goes from a million to a billion without being excellent, then.
>>
>>710859208
How do you hold all those uncited claims and conspiracy theories?
>>
>>710859213
that was my fucking point
>>
>>710859176
nigger refute it with sources.

i laid out the information as basic as it can be laid out.

you have no logical argument why what i typed out wouldn't work. just admit it already. there's nothing racist about it.

better tell your brothers and sisters to pack up, Paco. You're vacation's over time to go home.
>>
>>710858818
No, he dead. But your only a murderer if you get caught with enough evidence to prosecute. Otherwise you're a free citizen.
>>
>>710859216
>cites a Rupert Murdoch tabloid
g'day mate
>>
>>710859227
Hedge funds mostly, I would imagine.
>>
>>710859227
interest earnings you fuckwit. He inherited 350 million from daddy decades ago. Even if he underperformed with only earned a 5% ROI on safe investments he'd have more money than he has now.
>>
>>710859043
only country not laughing is philippines, they already got their trump in office.
russia laughs their asses off for you guys killing yourselves for sure. everyone has a reason to laugh but those "mediocre" countries that will be drawn into hell by that bastard, too. they still do laugh though.
inb4 noise b8 m8
>>
Fuck 8 years, I say we give the bastard 12, literally no one will want this man to leave office once he gets in.
>>
>>710858828
>has a problem with consensus reality
>>
>>710859294
Doesn't make that free citizen any less a piece of shit.
>>
>>710859292
lol logical fail. The burden of proof is on the person making the claim, not the person disputing it.

Good thing you're too young to vote kiddo.
>>
>>710859299
so google it and find any other source you want, they'll all say the same thing.

you faggots have tried to do the same thing with wikileaks like just screaming a source is a tabloid actually works

kek
>>
>>710859081
Heh. That's what it takes to disgust Americans though. Obama did all kinds of illegal, morally reprehensible things that overreached his official executive powers, yet that didn't get people riled up much at all. Sadly, scandalous personal issues are what Americans now care about most. We're idiots.
>>
>>710859390
another dumbass who can't back up his claims. It must be nice living in a world with such a flimsy attachment to facts.
>>
>>710859414
we were coming off Bush for fucks sake, the bar was a bit higher after that.

>thinking we'll vote for that retarded party ever again
>>
>>710859387
You're clearly to young to even know the definition of logic.

There's no reason to cite shit like basic fucking construction, or the fact that mexicans have work visas, it common knowledge dipshit.

You want me to cite what? A tutorial on how to build walls? A site that has a map of the border?

You're playing stupid because you have no way to refute the post and you just want it to go away "because you said so." Unfortunately that's not how life works.

When you decide to put your big boy pants on you can rejoin the adult discussion.
>>
>>710858974
Hey, no fair using the same rationale to railroad Trump as trumpsters use to railroad Hillary.
>>
File: Forums _ Fun! _ Riff-Raff.jpg (162 KB, 630x860) Image search: [Google]
Forums _ Fun! _ Riff-Raff.jpg
162 KB, 630x860
>>710859494
you need to prove the financial viability of the dumb wall, which you have so far failed to do. It's like you forgot what your own point was.
>>
>>710859081
>all that greentext wasted on salt
>>
>>710859442
nigger please, at this point i'm the only one who's posted a citation so until you do you can fuck right off :^)

If you're so butthurt that Hillary's too incompetent to even know how a secret clearance works better start doing your research she's done a dozen things far more stupid than that

If you're going to try to claim that my source is unreliable then the burden is on YOU to prove that it IS in fact unreliable and not just "hurrrr durr conspiracy cuz i said so"

fuck outta here with your 8 year old arguments
>>
I hope, im gonna lose faith in the country or any substantial chchangin the nation if he loses.
>>
>>710859169
>no experience or credibility
Says who? CNN?

Truth be told, of course we'll never truly know what happens.

But Trump is Russian roulette (pun intended) with 2 bullets in the chamber.

Hillary is cutting your head off with a chainsaw.

Like I said, with wikileaks. We've seen the media collusion between HRC camp and the 25+ ''''''news''''' agencies set to smear Trump at all costs. And no one wants to take anything they've heard about trump from these disgraceful '''journalists'''' with a grain of salt after this information comes out.

And as I have stated before; Hillary had her whole life dedicated to the public sector and only help a fraction of the people Trump has. On top of her heinous 30 year track record. On top of 5 difference branches of the FBI aggressively investigating her foundation for the last year for
>weapon smuggling to the ME
>money laundering
>selling US intel to other nations
>child trafficking
>racketeering/pay to play bribery for special favors

The leaks this past month show us most of what we have heard about Trump to be either entirely false or exaggerated. His is a flawed hero no doubt, but he's all we have.

And on the opposite side of things we find out that HRC is infinitely more worse than we were previously aware of.
>>
File: 11111113.jpg (71 KB, 960x648) Image search: [Google]
11111113.jpg
71 KB, 960x648
>>
>>710859208
>5$ to bribe a judge
Sure ked, if you say so
>>
The fact people would consider 4 more years of Obama is astounding to me.
>>
>>710859551
build wall = create jobs = pay salary = money spent

same as during great depression with the highways project.. saved your economy.. learn your own history
>>
>>710851994
>>710852566
Whoever wins this election is going to be a one term president. Literally everyone with a brain hates them both and is going to vote for whoever they think is the lesser of two evils.

I'm voting for Trump, but if he wins I'm voting Democrat in 4 years.
>>
File: Alex_jones-tinfoil-jewhat.jpg (107 KB, 700x457) Image search: [Google]
Alex_jones-tinfoil-jewhat.jpg
107 KB, 700x457
>>710859631
>>weapon smuggling to the ME
>>money laundering
>>selling US intel to other nations
>>child trafficking
>>racketeering/pay to play bribery for special favors
LOL

citation needed
>>
>>710859551
The wall can pay for itself with a small start up amount, taxes generated from community revenue based off of bringing work to the boarder for building it would be more then enough, this aside from the amount of money the USA will save from stopping the cash flow into Mexico VIA illegals sending it across.
Not who you were talking to btw, just thought I would jump in.
>>
>>710859551
still pretending to play stupid, it's okay.

I laid out, in the most basic terms, how it would be paid for and the same thing that would be for it to be build would pay for it to be maintained. Are you going to act like you're too stupid to know how toll roads even work? Then our discussion's done because you clearly have "special needs"

I know those facts hurt your lil feelings friendo but you'll be shipped back home in a few weeks anyway so cry into a cactus or something :^)
>>
>>710859592
Change in*
>>
https://discord.gg/qu9fg9g

>>
>>710859586
>cites tabloid owned by partisan Australian
>"hurr prove it's unreliable"
waaaay too late for me to do that you putz. Remember how they said a dozen were killed by a Saudi in the Boston Marathon bombings? No, well lucky for you Wikipedia has compiled a whole long list of cited evidence of their idiotic false reporting.
>>
>>710859227
Also he didn't pay taxes because of almost a billion dollars worth of bad business dealings in the 90s. But whatever, you gauge him as competent, that's all that matters.
>>
>>710859690
qualitative equations don't mean anything. Put up the numbers you dumb ape.
>>
>>710859551
The financial viability is easy.

It costs FUCK ALL because Trump will put a 45% luxury tax on all imported goods from Mexico to cover the cost of the wall.

It will create jobs because that is a fucking big project that will take at least five years.
>>
>>710859718
>no math
>proves the math works
you must be joking
>>
>>710859270
I was agreeing with you, m80. Thanks for the additional analogy.
>>
>>710859715
Are you going to act like Fast and Furious wasn't a weapons smuggling operation that occurred under Hillary's watch as Secretary of State and armed Mexican drug cartels? That's as much common knowledge as Iran/Contra and you're playing the "i'm too stupid card" to try and save face.

It's pretty fucking sad, to be honest. You're willing to make yourself look like a dumbass to save your candidate's ass. Get real.
>>
>>710859710
I fucking hope so. They are the shittiest candidates in living memory. Hate them both.
>>
>>710859724
>STILL no math
>"my math is sound, trust me I have presented no evidence"
take your trumpery elsewhere (a real word by the way!)
>>
File: 1472592801502.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1472592801502.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
Trump is just projecting when he called Hillary "Crooked"

Trump faces felony criminal charges for bribery.
http://dcgazette.com/2016/donald-trump-facing-criminal-charges-bribing-ben-carson-here-are-the-details/
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/04/01/trump-facing-criminal-investigation-illegal-job-offer-ben-carson.html
http://deadstate.org/donald-trump-could-face-felony-charges-after-allegedly-bribing-ben-carson-for-endorsement/
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2016/04/trump-facing-criminal-charges-for-bribing-carson-for-endorsement/

Trump is fined 200,000$ in 1992 by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement for not allowing blacks or women onto his casino floor while racist Mafia leader is gambling.
https://web.archive.org/web/20121115053737/http://www.tdbimg.com/files/2011/05/26/-trump—barrett-book—supplemental-report-12-1992-6_165247103386.pdf

Trump tries to violate Antitrust regulations through purgery and identity theft to steal two separate companies.
http://articles.philly.com/1986-12-06/news/26071103_1_bally-stock-bally-manufacturing-marvin-roffman
http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1988/Trump-Agrees-To-Pay-$750-000-Penalty-To-Settle-Antitrust-Lawsuit/id-54ea0dc590fc97d9e9e86c65336649a1

Court case implicated Trump in fraud, money-laundering, conspiracy, perjury and the theft of trade secrets.
http://articles.philly.com/2000-03-12/news/25604405_1_donald-trump-trump-hotel-private-investigator

Trump violates federal gambling laws.
http://articles.philly.com/1991-04-09/news/25780577_1_casino-control-act-donald-trump-casino-owners

Trump steals over $300,000 from worker pensions.
http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/deal-sealed-trump-tower-suit-article-1.834028

A normal person would go to jail for all of this charges, but trump is a billionaire, so he only paid fines. fuck trump
>>
>>710859818
>one number proves the math
jesus christ I'm glad you kids are too young to vote
>>
>>710859384
Oh, well then we're talking about philosophy and ethics, then. Not rule of law. I'm glad you cleared that up.
>>
File: TinFoilHardhat.jpg (451 KB, 786x664) Image search: [Google]
TinFoilHardhat.jpg
451 KB, 786x664
>>710859631
>When you go full tinfoil
>>
Can't wait for trump to win and put the final nail in america's coffin
>>
Democrats have not yet proven a SINGLE wikileaks email is fake OR that they're from Russia.
In fact, many of the most damaging ones have been corroborated by responses from Clinton and others implicated.

Don't fall for their charade.

First it was "nothing to see here, these emails are fake!"

When that didn't work it was "Don't look at these emails! It's the Russians! It's ILLEGAL to read the content of our emails filled with corruption!"

So are they fake and fabricated? If the Russians just concocted an emormous fabrication, why are they scrambling so hard to cover them up?
Why would it be illegal to look over emails that are doctored or false?

Their Red Scare tactic didn't work and dems are still trying to scare voters by saying Trump is in bed with the Russians when all he's said is
"It wouldn't be a bad thing if we were allies."

What they forget to mention is that Hillary Clinton has taken tens of millions in donations for her campaign and charity from SAUDI ARABIA and other
middle eastern countries who were directly tied to terrorist attacks on American Soil.

So who's really the dangerous psychopath that's going to destroy our country? Hint: It's Hillary.

http://observer.com/2016/10/clinton-campaign-dems-have-yet-to-prove-a-single-wikileaks-email-is-fake/
>>
>>710859251
>conspiracy

More buzzwords! There have only been leaks of thousands of emails every day for the past 32 days on top of what the FBI agents who hated Comey leaked. There was and still is an internal struggle going on within the FBI outside the public view confirmed by multiple FBI sources.

Of course as a Hillary supporter i dont fucking ever expect you to read any of those personally, or even a second hand account point out for you all the important ones to see. So fucking disingenuous lol
>>
>>710853061
There from the Alt Left
>>
>>710859770
Any proof of him dodging his taxes?
Oh wait, right, just more shit to spew in hopes of convincing people of it.
I mean, if you say it enough it must be true, right?
>>
Hillary is an amoral piece of shit who clearly doesn't give a shit about ethics or morals herself...

Mar 5 Dona Brazile from CNN emails Clinton and leaks debate questions about "woman with a rash on her arm" that would be asking specific question at presidential primary debate.

March 6 Primary debate, woman with rash asks afformentioned question.

March 12 Brazile emails Clinton about "death penalty question" in debate the next day.

March 13 Town hall debate, death penalty question asked.

March 15 Brazile fired from CNN for leaking questions but remains employed by DNC.

Hillary doesn't even have the moral aptitude of a 2nd grader. She's running for the highest office of the land and still had to CHEAT to get this far. At least she'll be in handcuffs on Tuesday.

Be Smart. Vote Trump.
>>
>>710859968
qft

fucking trump and usa
>>
>>710852660
#Alt_Left
>>
File: 1472934359423.jpg (6 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
1472934359423.jpg
6 KB, 284x339
>>710860003
and no charges filed.

>yfw
>>
She's got a proven track record of FAILURE while in public office, while Donald Trump has none..

When campaigning for Senator of New York, Hillary Clinton PROMISED numerous times to deliver 200,000 new jobs to the citizens of the state.

She fell flat on her face then and failed at 200,000 yet people think she will actually fulfill her promise now to deliver TEN MILLION new jobs. topkek

Hillary Clinton has a PROVEN track record of failure and lies.

Donald Trump has been successful in over 500+ businesses and only filed bankruptcy on TWO (That's a SUCCESS RATE of 99.98%)

How exactly is Hillary Clinton better for the economy? I know you guys aren't THAT stupid.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/08/09/the-donalds-right-hillarys-200000-upstate-new-york-jobs-plan-was-a-bust/
>>
Hillary Clinton claims that she's "fighting the sexist wage gap" for all the women suffering from oppression in America. The funniest part is that her supporters actually believe her! Lol

Nowhere does the "sexist war on women" exist as blatantly as the Clinton Foundation itself!

At the charity organization headed by Hillary herself, the "average salary of the highest paid men is $294,157.50, while the avg salary of the highest paid women is $181,576.66 ($112K difference)"

The "median salary of the highest paid men is $346,106, while the median salary of the highest paid women is $185,386 ($190K difference).”

And you still think HRC gives 1 fuck about women's rights or equality when she is actively keeping the wage gap and the "war on women" alive?

Stop being fooled by "buzzwords" anons. You're smarter than that.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/21/news/clinton-paid-women-less/

Democrats are the dumbest fucking hypocrites on the planet and it's not even funny at this point, it's just sad that a few people still believe their lies for some reason.
>>
>>710859676
>missing the point entirely
>>
>>710860061
oh he's got plenty of failure without being in public office. He even patented the Trump Dump tax dodge technique. It works so well even 50 cent is trying it out.
>>
Why has Clinton gone into hiding and her staff running away from reporters asking about the Wikileaks dumps?
They won't say that they're fabricated or not true, they just continue babbling "We're not going to comment on them." while they run away.

HRC and staff have tried to label Trump and his supporters as "racist", yet:

-New emails show them roasting the Catholic religion
-New emails show them calling hispanics, mexicans, latinos "needy"
-New emails show that Obama was fully aware of the private server she had at her home which violated federal law AND EVEN EMAILED HER ON THAT SERVER after saying "he had no idea she had a server of her own"
-HRC tells Wall Street donors (behind closed doors) that she dreams of open borders in the US. The donors she was speaking to represented Brazilian and other South American Banks.

Yet, HRC supporters say Trump is racist when he's said NOTHING near inflammatory as what was said in these emails. HRC supports are the same ones who flocked to Wall Street during the Occupy protests to rail against Big Bully Banks and say how bad they were, but they're now supporting the ONE candidate bought and paid for by the likes of Wells Fargo, Bank of America, and half of the Middle East. Clinton has taken tens of millions from countries where they throw homosexuals off of buildings and condone marital rape and flat out rape, yet she claims to champion women's rights, gay rights, equality.

Do you people even know what you believe anymore or do you just not care? Have you given up or are your free hand outs more important than the ideals you claim to stand for?
>>
>>710851994
Reality check guys, seriously. Look at the states with the most electoral points and who is ahead. Add them up and you have a Hillary win with roughly 340 electoral points. That's a sweeping landslide.

The electoral college vote is all that matters, the popular vote is only used in each state, not as a whole.
>>
>>710852566
>factual data
None of which you cite as is par for the course for a libtard
>>
>>710860031
Clinton forever #Alt_Left
>>
Hillary Clinton SUPPORTED the IRAN nuclear deal that allowed them to enrich uranium and develop nuclear weapons over the next 6 years that was signed under the Obama Administration.

Hillary Clinton says "If I'm president, we will attack Iran to stop their nuclear program."

Hillary literally CREATED the same nuclear problem that she wants to launch a war AGAINST.

But, somehow, Donald Trump is a warmonger. Savor that fucking hypocrisy, anons.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484
>>
>>710859631
>>710859631
>Trump is Russian roulette with two bullets in the chamber
>experience and credibility
I suppose it's a sliding scale, but he still has zero experience governing, and every political platform he has, he's contradicted himself (and others who try to bail him out), multiple times. Vote who you vote, man. Enjoy your cypher. I'll take the politician in a race for the highest political office.
>>
Hillary pretends to give a fuck about minorities and the saddest part is blacks, hispanics, and SJWS eat it up while she exploits the FUCK out of them.

On a radio station targeted towards black people with music that most would consider connected to black culture, Clinton’s comments looked for all the world like a textbook attempt at pandering from a campaign that has long been accused by young black people of doing just that.

"I always roll with hot sauce."

Holy fuck, how racist is that? Not only changing up her verbage and using slang like a 14 year old, but implying that all black people put hot sauce on their food? For fuck's sake.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/04/hillary-clinton-pandering-radio/479004/

2 months before her "hot sauce" incident, Podesta and team who write her speeches corresponded with each other and tried to get her to say "Yo Mama" at a mostly-black rally.

"Is everyone comfortable with her saying "Yo Mama?"

How do blacks not realize she's exploiting them? Where are the people calling her racist?

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/the-clinton-campaign-wanted-her-to-make-a-yo-mama-joke.html

Let's not forget when she called an entire demographic of young African Americans "Super Predators" based solely on the fact that they lived on the wrong side of town.

Yet another example of Democrats being complete hypocrites and talking out of both sides of their mouths.

Bill's snafu from 2008 when they were slinging mud at Obama, clearly an African-American:

"A few years ago this guy would've been carrying our bags."

And the list goes on and on and on. The next time a democrat tries to tell you Trump is a racist without any thing to substantiate it, remind them of a few of these examples.

Be smart. Vote Trump.
>>
>>710860159
>>710860121
>frantic shitposting
>er, frantic shilposting
>>
How desperate are Democrats now that Hillary's nose-diving in the polls and she's destined to lose?
Very desperate you say?

Well, desperate enough to MAKE A FAKE, SEXIST CRAIGSLIST AD AND POST IT AS A JOD LISTING FOR DONALD TRUMP

That's right. The DNC and Hillary's people fabricated and POSTED a FAKE JOB OPENING where the job requirements were:

-No gaining weight on the job
-Must be open to public humiliation
-Proficient in lying about age if the boss thinks you're too old

Amongst other, numerous disgustingly sexist remarks.

And you faggots want to complain about something Trump said in PRIVATE that was HYPOTHETICAL? You're CAUGHT AGAIN literally trying to create evidence to pin on him.

Isn't that the same thing that cops try to do when they plant drugs on people then charge them?

Fucking sick and pathetic.

http://louderwithcrowder.com/dnc-fake-trump-ads-craigslist/
>>
>>710859822
The fuck do you need math for? It's perfectly reasonable and logical, how do you think towns used to get started?
A place like a rail road or coal mine would provide work, goods and lodging were needed for the workers as well as everyday things for them and their families.
This creates demand, which creates supply, which creates sales, which generate taxes.
Not to mention more jobs from the supply and demand, which will in turn generate more taxes.
The wall which will be build will stop more immigrants from coming in and seeking benefits and welfare, not to mention taking jobs that pay under the table (which could have been taxed), AND the money you save from stopping the cash flow out of the country.
>1+1=2, 2+1=3, 3+1=4
>>
Who's REALLY Putin's puppet? Hint: It's Hillary

Hillary team concerned about discussions of her Russian Uranium deal

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/225

Hillary bragged about being invited to Russia’s Putin’s ‘Inner Sanctum’

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927 (in attachment)
>>
>>710855422
Wasted dubs. The joke was old long ago faggot.
>>
At this point, even Democrats aren't supporting Hillary. DEMOCRATS are waking up to how corrupt Hillary is and they don't want her. They're not supporting her. Record low black vote turnout in NYC, and speeches like this given just yesterday where DEMOCRATS say "She can't be trusted and doesn't have our best interests in mind, she's paid off, corrupted..."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/wow-bernie-supporter-ia-rally-starts-trashing-hillary-security-drags-off-stage-video/

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history and still be the few Hillary supporters clinging to a sinking ship? She's done.
>>
File: Hillary - Keep it black.jpg (74 KB, 558x530) Image search: [Google]
Hillary - Keep it black.jpg
74 KB, 558x530
>>
File: 1439815761924.png (72 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1439815761924.png
72 KB, 512x512
ITT: alt-right delusion.

Not even going to waste my time trying to reason since we'll all be bathing - nay, drowning - in alt-right/autist/redneck tears in less than 48 hours.
>>
“Well, let me put it this way. I terminated her, along with some other staff members and advised her that I would not — could not recommend her for any further positions due to her negligence and lack of ethics.”
-Director of the Watergate Investigation

If he didn't think she could handle being an attorney during Watergate what makes you think she can handle being president?
>>
>>710860018
Uh, no he admitted it with his own mouth on live TV, he said he hasn't paid his taxes, legally, because of bad business deals, and all his loyalists jumped and declared him a financial genius. Did you miss the 2nd debate?
>>
>>710860236
nobody funds capital projects like you cite without running the numbers first you dumb kid.

So run the numbers. You're so confident that the math checks out that I'm sure once you post the Costs and Savings and Jobs Earned and all that, the balance is a nice neat 0 or a positive.

So do it and make me eat crow. If you can.
>>
>>710860330
>didn't work in the 90s
>might work 20 years later
>nope.exe
>>
>>710860288
>right-wing lies and propaganda

Nope, not true at all. The latest FBI investigation actually helped her. She's got more people on board than ever now. Even 60% of female registered republicans say that they are with her.
>>
>>710860312

>I have no logical way to refute anything being said ITT so i'll just post an animal i wish i was fucking instead

FTFY
>>
>>710860115
>you're shitty with analogies
No I think I got the point.
>>
>>710852935
Donald J trump
>>
>>710860399
>[bullshit detected]
>[citations needed]
>[bullshit detected]
>[citations needed]
>>
>>710860419
But you're wrong. We are well informed and stay up on the latest polling info, from actual credible pollsters, not the cherry picked shit polls that the right uses.
>>
>>710859715
We're very well aware of the fact that she was smuggling weapons thru Libya into Syria that fell into the hands of ISIS.
We're very well aware of the fact that Saudi Arabia who owns her donate tens of millions of dollars to her foundation so she can in turn approve of record arms sales to Saudi Arabia-Qatar, who she was also well aware of as being state sponsors of terror you fucking retard.

We know shes in bed with Saudi's and ISIS. We know shes providing them with intel. Why the fuck else does she have classified info shes not supposed to have in the fucking first place?

The child trafficking, sure, might be a stretch but every day theres mounting evidence especially when you become aware of the Clinton's intimate relationship with convicted child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein. And her foundation was all over that mess in Haiti where they dont report missing children. And where Clinton also personally saw to it to free a woman who WAS CAUGHT TRYING TO SMUGGLE 33 KIDS OUT OF HAITI among other instances with her and Bill and their connections to convicted pedos/traffickers.

The racketeering and pay to play bribery I shouldn't have to explain. If you arent even aware of this basic one that says alot about you pal.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-06-06-13-16-1.png (776 KB, 1077x1315) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-06-06-13-16-1.png
776 KB, 1077x1315
>>710860271
Oh, you scamp
>>
>>710851994
>implying he wouldnt be assassinated
>>
>>710856505
>a no-fly zone would have to be agreed to by Syria and Russia
Ever heard of surface to air missiles? Agreements don't create no-fly zones, those do.

Hillary thinks America is some kind of international police with authority to do anything. She has literally proposed drone strikes against foreign embassies on foreign soil just to get rid of,
Julian Assange.

Trump's foreign policy may not be the best, but it is a hell of a lot better than Hillary's warmongering.
>>
>>710860353
Huh, so now you want to cry about trump being a criminal when he has no convictions of crime, but when the argument is about hillary being a criminal with no conviction of crime you'll go off your fucking rocker to deny it.
>>
File: donald-hillary-800.jpg (292 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
donald-hillary-800.jpg
292 KB, 800x600
You just know Trump voters have r/thedonald in one tab with black cuck porn in the other. They need what they think is an alpha for president to dominate them.
>>
>>710860496
>>710860486
>>
Threads like these make me want to puke, like no joke.
>>
File: dumb trumpette.png (2 MB, 1484x999) Image search: [Google]
dumb trumpette.png
2 MB, 1484x999
see the problem is that Trump is just dumb. He says things that are just so untrue (hurr they tried to assassinate me, durr the polls are open illegally) and when that is factually proven untrue ("assassin" was a R.A.T. and polls were open for the line which is normal and legal) nobody ever tries to call him on the lie. And his supporters totally fall for it every time!
>>
>>710860358
Nigger, this is 4chan, I'm not going to sperg out doing math and research for a fucking post in /b/

If you're so keen on proving me wrong, you run the number and prove it's not viable. From where I'm standing it makes a fair amount of sense that you can't seem to even throw a monkey wrench into, aside from moving the goal post.

Aside from the initial start up funding you would need, I don't see where you would come out with negative earnings.
>>
>>710860494
>I'm right because I say so

Surreeeee kid
>>
>>710851994
I don't want either of them to win, I just want Hillary to win even less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ7lYRnF1F8
>>
File: republican_tears.jpg (31 KB, 400x700) Image search: [Google]
republican_tears.jpg
31 KB, 400x700
>>710859852
>>710860258
>>710860228
>>710860200
>>710860159
>>710860121
>>710860098
>>710860061
please come back on November 9th so that we may enjoy your salty tears
>>
>>710860058
>content & complicit in the most corrupt person ever not being able to be held accountable

degenerates nu males like yourself are why we are on the verge of the decline of western civilization
>>
>>710860554
I'm sorry, did I say criminal? Or bad business dealings. I even added "legally" to show that no crime was broken. Can't keep up?
>>
>>710860675
Even Fox News agrees with my original point.

It's not my fault that you can't accept reality.
>>
>>710860670
>can't prove his claim
>hurr disprove my claim

Try this on for size: I have an invisible pink dragon in my basement. Disprove it.

See what I did there? Proving the negative is a logical fallacy. So prove your "pink dragon" math you idiot.
>>
>>710860646
>Trump is just a dumb dumb head

>Literally the only "argument" butthurt SJWs have against the guy

And you still expect adults to take you seriously? For real?
>>
File: 20160323_trump.jpg (24 KB, 463x307) Image search: [Google]
20160323_trump.jpg
24 KB, 463x307
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGaV_sn1Z8s

Trump on 9/11: "Now i have the tallest building in down manhattan :D :D :D YAY!!!!"

He did not even bother to mention a single loss of human life.

Much empathy.
Such presidential.
>>
File: Hillary-11062016a.jpg (232 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-11062016a.jpg
232 KB, 1600x900
>>710860228
>How desperate are Democrats now that Hillary's nose-diving in the polls and she's destined to lose?
lol, not anymore kid
>>
>>710860670
>"fiscal conservative"
>massive 8-12 billion dollar fence
>maintenance and staffing costs
this is the GOP in flames folks
>>
>>710860794
Pink dragons are racist.

There you go. Used your own strategy to solve that one pretty easily. Got any others?
>>
>>710860745
no
charges
filed
ever.

So either the Clintons are master criminals (while also being stupid?) or the decades of investigations are being run by the biggest fucking retards to not find anything worth a criminal charge.
>>
File: 5.jpg (107 KB, 506x252) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
107 KB, 506x252
>>
>>710860861
>Doesn't know the difference between a wall (the things that hold up your fucking house) and a fence (the thing that runs around the property outside)

Think we're done here. Liberal crybabies have finally gone full retard, folk. :^)
>>
>>710860194
Youre choosing on experience.

Yet you talk in quantitative terms and refuse to acknowledge the qualitative side.

It's not like he's going to be thrown in office and left there alone to figure it out. And thats not to say he couldnt.

When it comes down to it, it will do a lot of good to cut down on the rampant corruption (drain the swamp) which in turn will also cut back largely on the swamp (wasteful) spending.
>>
File: trump_university13417593.jpg (38 KB, 480x324) Image search: [Google]
trump_university13417593.jpg
38 KB, 480x324
>>710860802
Trump isn't too bright, but he's a genius compared to his supporters (you)

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/25/breaking-fbi-launches-official-investigation-into-donald-trump-political-bribes-details/

http://newcenturytimes.com/2016/11/01/witness-recalls-trumps-alleged-rape-of-13-year-old-girl-in-signed-official-declaration-details/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/lawsuit-accusing-trump-raping-girl-13-december-hearing-article-1.2828413

http://abc7ny.com/politics/new-york-judge-decides-trump-university-case-will-go-to-trial/1309947/

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/
>>
File: Trump_Jail-Priosn-Bars.jpg (44 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Trump_Jail-Priosn-Bars.jpg
44 KB, 800x533
>>710860948
Trump supporters are just projecting when they call hillary a criminal

Trump faces felony criminal charges for bribery.
http://dcgazette.com/2016/donald-trump-facing-criminal-charges-bribing-ben-carson-here-are-the-details/
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/04/01/trump-facing-criminal-investigation-illegal-job-offer-ben-carson.html
http://deadstate.org/donald-trump-could-face-felony-charges-after-allegedly-bribing-ben-carson-for-endorsement/
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2016/04/trump-facing-criminal-charges-for-bribing-carson-for-endorsement/

Trump is fined 200,000$ in 1992 by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement for not allowing blacks or women onto his casino floor while racist Mafia leader is gambling.
https://web.archive.org/web/20121115053737/http://www.tdbimg.com/files/2011/05/26/-trump—barrett-book—supplemental-report-12-1992-6_165247103386.pdf

Trump tries to violate Antitrust regulations through purgery and identity theft to steal two separate companies.
http://articles.philly.com/1986-12-06/news/26071103_1_bally-stock-bally-manufacturing-marvin-roffman
http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1988/Trump-Agrees-To-Pay-$750-000-Penalty-To-Settle-Antitrust-Lawsuit/id-54ea0dc590fc97d9e9e86c65336649a1

Court case implicated Trump in fraud, money-laundering, conspiracy, perjury and the theft of trade secrets.
http://articles.philly.com/2000-03-12/news/25604405_1_donald-trump-trump-hotel-private-investigator

Trump violates federal gambling laws.
http://articles.philly.com/1991-04-09/news/25780577_1_casino-control-act-donald-trump-casino-owners

Trump steals over $300,000 from worker pensions.
http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/deal-sealed-trump-tower-suit-article-1.834028
>>
>>710860802
>only one reason
he's racist, misogynist, anti-semitic, a failure of a businessman (how do I hold all these bankruptcies), a terrible husband, a serial liar (I'll donate to the troops!) probably a pedo, and has past connections to the mafia and Klan.
>>
>>710860897
>literalstrawman.png
>>
>>710860646
His supporters don't "fall for" anything. They hear Trump speak and they hear, possibly for the first time, a person with apparent power saying the things that have been in their heads for years. He makes them feel like they've been right all along, which makes them feel safe. I know it's hard, but I think it's important to be kind to these people. They're scared, frustrated and confused. Try not to blame them for wanting to feel like they're going to be okay.
>>
>>710860194
And he really hasnt contradicted himself at all. Everything that Clinton has bashed him for she herself has admitted to be true in her own emails.

For example the refugees that she wants to increase by 550%. She attacks trump for being xenophobic when in her emails she admits they cant be properly vetted.

How the fuck can you be behind a leader who doesnt have any confidence in her own plans, or implements plans she acknowledges to be faulty? Shes gambling with American lives her for refugees her foreign policy created.

And then they bash trump for being racist by talking about how poor and awful inner cities are. And then you have her camp joking about deploying the national guard to these areas because theyre so bad. So they bash him for being racist for acknowledging a real problem, but acknowledge it themselves privately.

Lol
>>
>>
File: i cant even.jpg (67 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
i cant even.jpg
67 KB, 413x395
Copy-pasta CTR shills everywhere in /b/ the past few days.

The smell of desperation is strong.
>>
>>710860983
Hey man, if he gets in its not the end of the world. Trump doesn't scare me (unlike all these young liberals), I made it thru 8 years of Bush/Cheney, I doubt ol Donnie could be worse than those chuckle fucks. Plus the gop will keep him on a short leash.
With that being said, better the devil you know.
>>
>>710861132
Scared frustrated and confused?

Don't forget really fucking stupid. Falling for what is demonstrably false will earn no pity from me.
>>
>>710861213
paid putin shills try so hard to deny the inevitable
>>
>>710852533
You mean tomorrow?
>>
>>710861132
>projection: the post

This might be true if it were all the republicans demanding safe spaces but....wait....oh right, that's the democrats and tumblr faggots.
>>
>>710859900
Dubs checked and here we go if you want all of the numbers faggot.

So Trumps detractors say the wall will cost 25 billion. (lets take that quote)
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-wall-impractical-impolitic-impossible-459802
Mexican imports to the U.S totaled $316.4 billion in 2015. The top U.S export to mexico was machinery which amounted to $42.1 billion Mexico's top export to the U.S was Vehicles: $75.6 billion and the trade deficit was $49.2 billion . If Trump put a tariff on only mexico s top export to the U.S of 47% it would mean an extra 35.532 billion dollars in tax revenue for the U.S That would pay for the wall in one year and there would vbe 10.5 billion dollars to staff it in the first year and 35.5 every year after that.
But to be fair lets say the higher car prices cut the trade of vehicles by 50% a ridiculous figure but lets say then it would take just two years to pay for the wall and the staffing of it and the government will still have around 17 billion dollars every year after that to pay for staffing.

Sources.
https://ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/mexico
http://www.worldsrichestcountries.com/top_us_exports.html
http://www.worldsrichestcountries.com/top-mexico-exports.html
>>
File: 444b81b-djt300dpi.jpg (855 KB, 1486x1870) Image search: [Google]
444b81b-djt300dpi.jpg
855 KB, 1486x1870
>>710861213
You mean people providing you information?

"In 2010, Epstein pled the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein's victims about his relationship with Trump:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

https://news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton
>>
>>710861254
I'll take "designated protest areas" for 500, Alex.
>>
File: trump_hillarysm.jpg (132 KB, 1051x1030) Image search: [Google]
trump_hillarysm.jpg
132 KB, 1051x1030
>>710861187
>And he really hasnt contradicted himself at all.
u wot m8?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHov_ESH08c
>>
>>710861132
Nah, man, this election is a cauldron of hate. Your attempts at understanding, empathy and detached, reasoned analysis don't belong.
>>
File: 1478314368402.jpg (54 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1478314368402.jpg
54 KB, 500x364
Reminder that Jeffery Epstein is a convicted pedophile
>>
File: 3.jpg (179 KB, 1848x802) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
179 KB, 1848x802
>>710851994
>>
>>710860399
It actually backfired because it pissed a lot of people off who know she did it (whether they were aware of the depth of how bad it was or not) and couldnt be held accountable.

70% of people who voted in the primaries voted for anti establishment candidates. And it doesnt piss people off more than establishment candidates who are above the law.
>>
>>710861279
lol wants to tax Chevrolet out of business
>>
>>710860794
Okay, you spend 10 dollars on the wall.
you pay someone 1 dollar to work on it.
You get .07 of this dollar back in taxes.
Store moves in to get his dollar for food and stuffs
store gets his dollar, you get .07 cents of this dollar back in taxes.
On this alone, you can make all your money back in about 8 days, now you've payed for the initial investment in the wall and can continue to make a profit, which you can then re-invest and hire two workers.

How's that pink dragon by the way? Ya faggot.
>>
>>710860426
Wow, so clever
>>
>>710861187
He hasn't contradicted himself? Used to be a proliferation dem that palled around with Clintons. Now an alternative right conservative that can't keep his rhetoric straight. You can vote for who you want mang, I'm going with a politician in a political race. You're going with an untested cypher. May the best candidate win.
>>
>>710861280
Is that what you call information, faggot? Get real

Vice news looking to help Podesta "In any way they can"

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4316

And we're supposed to trust your bullshit? Hah. Get real.
>>
>>710861082
You also forgot that Trump thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax, vaccines cause autism, and doesn't have a plan for ISIS. Trump has 1500 court cases, approximately half of which were small businesses that he stiffed. He broke the trade embargo with Cuba.

I could go on for hours, but there a joke that used to go around Manhattan:

"How do you make a small fortune in real estate?"

"Give a large fortune to Donald Trump"

Trump is a washed up reality TV star, and the trumpettes are his dumb fans.
>>
File: Anti-Establishment.png (457 KB, 884x525) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Establishment.png
457 KB, 884x525
>>710861280
>information

you mean "misinformation" (from bogus news sites)

kek, it's not working shill.

#MAGA
>>
>>710861438
*Pro-choice, not proliferation.
>>
>>710861391
lots of made up numbers there. How about you try using real numbers this time? You know, cite some official sources or something. Making up numbers you can make any math work.

>guys we can totally build a rocket to mars for free.
>10 dollars on the rocket
>pay astronaught 1 dollar to fly it
>you get 0.07 dollars back in taxes on martians

Better hurry, my pink dragon needs to be fed.
>>
>>710861394
Get gud at analogies if you wanna hang mane.
>>
>>710861480
oh I didn't forget, I'm just trying to feed a baby and type with one hand. Thank you for filling in some more, by god there are a lot of things noxious (and provable!) about him.
>>
>>710861379
You are retared aren't you.

It would be no where near the highest import duty on cars.
http://jalopnik.com/the-ten-most-expensive-places-to-buy-a-car-1256855393

Why do you think your country is going broke?
Look up import duty on cars to
China
Vietnam
Cambodia
India
Thailand
It's called protectionism and it is the way business is done in a lot of countries. You have just been cucked so long you think all your goods should be made else where, from the raw materials you provide and then buy back as "product" .
>>
>>710860613
>bullshit detected
>tl;dr my safe space and narrative have been compromised

Clearly you haven't at all be up to date with the Wikileaks drops. Or they FBI drops from the agents who wanted to pursue Clinton's foundation. Which makes you unfit to have a credible opinion on the matter.
>>
>>710861226
Those same things are also, frequently, "demonstrably" true. It's down to what some people are willing to accept as evidence. These people have been told again and again that they can't trust the sources that, to you or me, are obviously objective and thorough. Plus, for those with Christian leanings, there is a genuine final arbiter. Whatever set of values falls closest in line with that will survive any analysis. I can understand the impulse to call this "stupidity" and have done with it, but I don't think it's that simple.
>>
>>710851994

bring out the brooms cause we're gonna sweep out the trash in washington
>>
>>710861641
>hates Chevrolet
confirmed Dodgefag here.
>>
File: 1477309367838.jpg (33 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1477309367838.jpg
33 KB, 625x626
>>710861516
>Google.com
There is my source, attach 0's as needed

You're either too dumb to apply the logic or your not.

Btw, if you built cities and towns based around rocket building, you could make money the same way. Sadly, rocket engineering training is harder to come by then wall building training.
>>
>>710861737
look I'm from southerrn Idaho, a 99% Trump loving area. I refuse to believe that stupidity isn't a factor because I know these people. They were dumb in school, they're dumb now, and that's a huge part of why Trump is succeeding as much as he has. It's not that they don't trust sources as much as they don't understand the basic concept of fact checking.
>>
>>710860948
Or maybe their vast amount of crimes are becoming harder to hide in this digital era? Or that holding that illegal unsecured server that was compromised was the only slip up.

Oh and the latest emails were from Anthony Weiner's laptop in a folder marked 'life insurance' (gee wonder why? prolly has something to do with most people that have info regarding the clintons disappear, die, or are suicided by 10 shotgun blasts to the head) that lead to the second investigation.

You keep saying no charges filed like that actually means something. Or that there couldn't be, when they very well can be but are willfully chosen not to be on the behalf of our compromised agencies. Lol, this is the problem. You understand that? Guess you never will
>>
>>710861781
>damage control
hey it's better to just admit when you believe something without evidence. You have faith that the wall won't be a huge waste of money, but you can't prove it.

Amen /b/rother, amen
>>
>>710861780
>Asks me to post facts and math.
>when confronted with raw data calls me anti Chevrolet.

TOP KEK
Let me guess i'm a misogynistic storm-front pussy grabbing Mexican bashing brexit state living deplorable.
Typical libtard
>>
>>710861516
>comparing a complicated piece of technological equipment like a rocket ship to.....a fucking wall.

>comparing migrant workers to martians

Not only are you racist as fuck, but you fail to prove any point and you just look retarded at this point.
>>
>>710861895
So true.
>>
>>710861940
what's that? Charges filed? No, wait, false alarm.

No charges filed. As opposed to Trump
>>
>>710861777
>get brooms to clean up Washington
>brooms made in China, cleaners brought in from Mexico
>>
>>710861895
Well, if you refuse then you refuse. That's your call. But I don't think it's very helpful.
>>
>>710861895
>H-hey guys. I-I'm totally not a paid CTR shill...b-believe me. I'm from....Idaho. Y-yeah, Idaho that's it.
>>
>>710861516
see
>>710861279
>>
>>710851994

he will quit within 24 hours when he finds out that he cant manage his business anymore and he cant access his money anymore.
>>
>>710861954
why yes you probably are a misogynistic stormfag.

I am just pointing out that your little tax plan attacks an American company more than Mexico. It would never fly anyway, the congress is too split to ever pass such an idiotic thing. And the president can't make such laws (civics, in case you forgot) so it's like retard raised to the 9th power.
>>
>>710862040
it's not about being helpful, it's about being factual for fuck's sake. Don't deny the truth, that's what Trumpettes do.
>>
>>710861990
They can't get it thru their head, "crimes" vs crimes. Trumplets.
>>
>>710862069
What is a proxy for 500, Alex.
>>
>>710861480
>You also forgot that Trump thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax
How do you know it's man made?
>>
>>710851994
GW Bush has better approval ratings than either of them or Obama,
Bring back the Bush's despite being fucking retarded they somehow knew what was up, pretty damn good at it
>>
>>710862085
>I've completely failed at my argument that a wall would bankrupt the country, completely failed at my argument that it's impossible to build a 2,000 mile wall. IVE GOT IT! I'll try and save face and argue that congress would never allow! Maybe they won't notice that I completely detached from the original argument once I was proven wrong and change the subject completely.
>>
>>710851994
in your dreams fag
>>
>>710862050
>contradicts my worldview
>must be a shill
>>
>>710851994
The only way Trump wins is if the Russians hack our election results. Obama won't stand for that though.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 590x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 590x450
>>710852566
What's it like up there
>>
>>710861946
You're taking it on blind faith that I'm wrong, the numbers are there, but you're just not willing to prove yourself "right"

You have faith that the wall will be a huge waste of money and you "can prove it", but you won't be cause, you know... Reasons?

Amen, praise kek
>>
>>710861321
I guess I should be more specific.

He hasn't nearly contradicted or projected his shit onto his opponent as much as Clinton's camp has.

>>710861438
>thinking trump is an alt right candidate

Sorry, he has more diverse support from people of all spectrums than any republican candidate ever. Only republican candidate to wave an LGBT flag in support of them. He has a huge chunk of Bernouts/anti-hillary/anti-corruption dems. More minorities than any rep. candidate ever.

Sure, hes platforming as a republican but hes more independent than anything. And you have to be truly stupid to thing this race is rep. vs dem
>>
>>710862146

thats not how it works
>>
>>710862166
I bet you'd like someone to pay attention to your precious bush, faggot.
>>
>>710859818
the moment a 45% luxury tax went into effect, everybody would stop buying. No funds at all. You're retarded.
>>
>>710862297
Yeah huh, it does too
>>
>>710862339
forcing them to buy from within the USA.
>win
>>
>>710861279
see
>>710862339
>>
>>710862167
it's speculative math at best anon, and it will never happen.
>>
File: image.png (460 KB, 679x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
460 KB, 679x758
>>710852892
No I'm voting shilldog pic of you average shilldog supporter
>>
>>710862255
>Trump isn't an alt-right candidate
>it's just that the alt-right unanimously support him
He scares the rep establishment as much as he scares the dem establishment, I'll give him that.
>>
>>710861548
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

FYI - arguing semantics and ignoring the point entirely wont help your case.
>>
>>710862407
great, but that doesn't bring the money back to the public sector, which was his entire point.
>>
>>710862339
That's kind of the point dipshit.

Thanks for proving our point for us, sounds like you're waking up.
>>
>>710862230
so while you're asking me to prove the negative, why not disprove the invisible pink dragon in my basement?
>>
File: 5.jpg (179 KB, 1848x802) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
179 KB, 1848x802
>>710851994
>>
>>710862444
>It...it-ll n-never work b-because I say so.

Well fuck me dude, someone call up the Army Corp of Engineers and tell 'em we gotta scrap this project. Some random dipshit on an Indonesian Cock-Fighting Forum said this shit'll never work.
>>
>>710862452
>random words combined incoherently and punctuated with an insult
>must be a Trump supporter
>>
>>710862507
Yes it does.
>>
File: Dont Stare Rape Me.jpg (39 KB, 300x533) Image search: [Google]
Dont Stare Rape Me.jpg
39 KB, 300x533
>>710862637
>>
>>710862604
lol tax-crazy protectionist republican right here. Never thought I'd see the day.

The GOP is in flames and they don't even realize it.
>>
>>710862508
how will buying domestically bring anywhere near enough for the wall? Because it damn well won't bring the 35.532 billion to the private sector.
>>
>>710862538
give up on the pink dragon bullshit you fedora wearing dipshit.

You don't have a position and it's painfully obvious. You sound like some neckbeard atheist talking about a flying spaghetti monster at this point and nobody likes that guy. Don't be that guy.
>>
>>710861990
You keep saying that as if that argument has any merit.

The whole point of electing Trump is so in the future people who do what Clinton did DO get charges filed.

Your mom must have been a heavy drinker when she was pregnant with you. What will you do after the election when CTR is done and youre too retarded to hold a real job?
>>
>>710862499
I'm sorry, what was your point? That Hillary hasn't been charged with anything because lack of evidence leading to conviction? We agree. Your analogy still sucked, but we agree there was no prosecution. What's left to say, buddy?
>>
File: newsweek1.jpg (172 KB, 800x1034) Image search: [Google]
newsweek1.jpg
172 KB, 800x1034
>>710851994
Pipe dreams there OP?

Reality: Democratic House, Democratic Senate, Madam President
>>
>>710862692
>literally asking how sanctions work

It's not JUST about swaying people to buy domestically, it very clearly hurts the other person's economy as well.

Do you even economics anon?

I think you don't. I really think you don't.
>>
>>710862538
>Dubs checked and here we go if you want all of the numbers faggot.

So Trumps detractors say the wall will cost 25 billion. (lets take that quote)
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-wall-impractical-impolitic-impossible-459802
Mexican imports to the U.S totaled $316.4 billion in 2015. The top U.S export to mexico was machinery which amounted to $42.1 billion Mexico's top export to the U.S was Vehicles: $75.6 billion and the trade deficit was $49.2 billion . If Trump put a tariff on only mexico s top export to the U.S of 47% it would mean an extra 35.532 billion dollars in tax revenue for the U.S That would pay for the wall in one year and there would vbe 10.5 billion dollars to staff it in the first year and 35.5 every year after that.
But to be fair lets say the higher car prices cut the trade of vehicles by 50% a ridiculous figure but lets say then it would take just two years to pay for the wall and the staffing of it and the government will still have around 17 billion dollars every year after that to pay for staffing.

Sources.
https://ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/mexico
http://www.worldsrichestcountries.com/top_us_exports.html
http://www.worldsrichestcountries.com/top-mexico-exports.html

Stole from above, thanks anon.
Fuck your pink dragon, now prove me wrong.
>>
>>710862659
care to elaborate? No sales tax in existence will grant anywhere near 25 billion for those apples-to-apples sales
>>
File: youarereallythisdumb.jpg (738 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
youarereallythisdumb.jpg
738 KB, 1600x1131
>>710862702
>>
File: needsmoreretard.gif (753 KB, 245x160) Image search: [Google]
needsmoreretard.gif
753 KB, 245x160
>>710862682
>(you)
Now this is quality discourse
>>
>>710862813
So we hurt Mexico's economy. Okay.
How does that pay for the wall? That was the entire point I had. Nothing more.
>>
>>710862769
The WHOLE POINT?

Oh I doubt that. There's a reason the KKK has enthusiastically endorsed him. Think about it.
>>
File: right-wing-front-runner.jpg (455 KB, 4272x3204) Image search: [Google]
right-wing-front-runner.jpg
455 KB, 4272x3204
>>710862812
This.

Hillary Clinton: No longer under FBI investigation.

Donald Trump: Currently under FBI investigation.
>>
>>710862085
>mysogynistic stormfag

You do know Hillary is married to rapin' bimbo dickens.

And that Hillary attacked and humiliated her rapist husbands victims?

And she pays woman within her own foundation 80k less a year than the men who hold the same levels of responsibility?

This bitch can't even lead by example in her own money laundering foundation and is more misogynistic than an actual stormfag hahahahaha
>>
>>710862819
No elaboration, it does, you will not question this any further please.
>>
>>710862817
same copypasta as the other guy, lol. You drive a Ford or a Dodge? I mean clearly you want Chevrolet out of business too.

The math doesn't work because the car imports would dwindle and the money would dry up. Try again feggit
>>
>>710862942
Hillary is still under investigation VIA the Clinton foundation.

>google.com
>>
>>710862946
no
charges
filed
>>
>>710863022
Prove me wrong. Mathematically. Faggot.
>>
>>710863051
Nope, all cases have been dropped faggot.

Nice try though...
>>
>>710862463
>implying the two are mutually exclusive and that he cant have both the far right & many left-wingers sick of political elites exploiting them

>implying political elites that make up two sides of the same corrupt coin bought and paid for by speical interests being afraid of their little game being shut down is a bad thing
>>
>>710862085
Do you really give a fuck about a company that put workers out on their asses because their board members told them too?
Their stocks can take the hit I don't give a fuck, if they go under a new car company will take their place and it will be made in the U.S to avoid the tariff that's the beauty of capitalism.
Congress will pass it because Trump knows how to deal and that's what Congress is about.
Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 48

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.