Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Is it just me or is Hillary Clinton just much better than Trump?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 87
File: hillary_pic.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hillary_pic.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
Is it just me or is Hillary Clinton just much better than Trump? I mean, unlike Trump, she isn't a conservative, she isn't a clown and she takes politics seriously!
>>
>>710632867
Hahahahaha
>>
File: canopen.jpg (62 KB, 599x401) Image search: [Google]
canopen.jpg
62 KB, 599x401
>>710632867
LAWL!
>>
File: 1477216339145.jpg (95 KB, 750x734) Image search: [Google]
1477216339145.jpg
95 KB, 750x734
>>
File: water.jpg (155 KB, 1197x734) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
155 KB, 1197x734
>>710632867
Mrs. Clinton please get off 4chan, you have a Cult meeting and children to play with in 30 minutes.
>>
Kind of reminds me of game of thrones. Politics is a dark and devious world full of manipulations and cunning and all sorts of underhanded dealings. It can take decades to achieve a big goal. Hillary is in the game already. Trump will be king Joffery. Only in it for himself, unwilling to play, and used by more intelligent people until they don't need him anymore.
>>
File: worldwidetrend.png (173 KB, 1376x688) Image search: [Google]
worldwidetrend.png
173 KB, 1376x688
worldwide election poll.
just a trend, i know, not much validity.
still interesting. poland, russia is easy to understand. france?!? marie le pen will win the next election.
thank you merkel
>>
>>710633273
To add: Hillary also sucks, but at least she understands the game. But again, like GOT, how often does helping the peasants come up? Almost never? Accurate. All these people are just fighting each other for power. We are nothing to them.
>>
>>710632867
#SpiritCooking Hillary is even nastier than we thought!
>>
>>710632867
>$ 0.20 has been transferred to your bank account
>>
Is it too early in the morning for the shills? or are they having an emergency meeting on how to deal with the whole spirit cooking fiasco?
>>
>>
File: Hitler-Trump.jpg (30 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-Trump.jpg
30 KB, 480x600
https://youtu.be/GZc8tBtIDhI
>>
File: obama-brother.jpg (37 KB, 353x381) Image search: [Google]
obama-brother.jpg
37 KB, 353x381
>>710633273
>Kind of reminds me of game of thrones. Politics is a dark and devious world full of manipulations and cunning and all sorts of underhanded dealings. It can take decades to achieve a big goal. Hillary is in the game already. Trump will be king Joffery. Only in it for himself, unwilling to play, and used by more intelligent people until they don't need him anymore.
Good try CTR. Us millennials don't give a fuck about Mrs. Clinton.
>>
File: 762374264.png (125 KB, 351x321) Image search: [Google]
762374264.png
125 KB, 351x321
>>710634226
mfw old horny basterd touches me
>>
File: shillscum.jpg (74 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
shillscum.jpg
74 KB, 766x960
>>710632867
>>
File: Cwa_0NFUAAAjqlE.jpg (120 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Cwa_0NFUAAAjqlE.jpg
120 KB, 1200x800
>>710634378
>>
>>710634342
Well, yeah. Cuz your dumb shits. You just care about monster energy merchandise, drawing sonic the hedgehog, and how much you hate your stepdad
>>
File: 4yrAPHLr_400x400.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
4yrAPHLr_400x400.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>710634378
>horny bastard
You mean every red blooded american? What man would not want to grab a pussy, what man does not want to fuck some good looking woman that's putting it on a plate for you?

I'm sorry if that triggered a pussy whipped fag such as yourself.
>>
>>710632867
No I'm sorry for you
>>
>>710634621
don't think too far reggie. for me every old fag is a horny basterd
>>
She takes politics seriously because that's her source of income, especially since she can't be an attorney anymore. Would you seriously fuck around if that could mean costing possibility of getting million dollars in donations?
Meanwhile Trump is free to do as he pleases, since he makes his money elsewhere.
>>
>>710634621
There's a difference between wanting to and making it socially acceptable to do it. This mentality is having a scary effect on backwoods uneducated retards like yourself. It's allowing disturbed individuals who are just on the edge of assaulting women to feel ok enough to actually grab woman when they want and be like "what? We all want to. Who cares?"
>>
>>710632867
She'll be a good president for the US, because she'll continue the war on terrorism. She'll import 550,000 muslims that some good portion will refuse to assimilate - which is good, because assimilation means changing cultures, and we know all cultures are equally valuable.

She'll raise taxes and increase spending on programs that simply need more money. She'll make an already extremely progressive tax system even more progressive, since almost 50% of America doesn't pay taxes at all anyway, we need to grow that figure so that only the ultra rich pay.

She has private policy and public policy, so we don't have to worry about what she's telling everyone, she'll do what is best for us regardless of what she says.

She'll continue to grow the government and act as a civil rights president aggressively seeking retribution for black criminals that are killed by white policement, and completely ignore those asshole racist white people that keep screaming that black people kill black people more than anyone else.

It's a good thing we don't have someone different in office.
>>
>>710635004
She'll continue to pump millions of dollars into border patrol, but allow sanctuary of those that are caught here. So, this program will be nice and a smart use of American tax dollars.
>>
>>710632867
terrible b8. anyone taking this is fucking autistic.
>>
>>710635004
>She'll be a good president for the US, because she'll continue the war on terrorism.

But, only the tip so there is no clear objective that way we stay engaged part way.
>>
no

hillary is a criminal therefore trump is better
>>
>>710634965
every single person outside usa has issues why that thing was so bad compared to all the other misanthropic stuff he said before. looks like shallow americans take women's right above some minority's rights. also all that post-factual lying. how can nonsense talking be taken more seriously than facts?
not even beginning of clinton. fuck man. you can call that to sort out shit by the smell.
>>
>>710632867
yall niggas posting in a troll thread
>>
>>710633411
No that is bullshit. No one likes Clinton in the UK. Actually neck yourself
>>
>>710632867
They are both criminals. Neither one of them care about your well being. Either on of them would steam roll your ass for a dollar. Both are in it for the money, fame and power. Thing with hillary is that she is a blatant liar and it can be proven that her husband has raped inoccent women. He also dropped bombs on inoccent villagers in various parts of the world. It can also be proven that Hillary is responsible for the deaths of inoccent people one way or another. I don't think trump ever killed anyone and he is brutally honest..I'm voting trump in hopes he can get rid of Obama care..I'm tired of paying the sum of a Mercedes car note for my health care..but fuck em both
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZc8tBtIDhI
>>
File: Shills.jpg (32 KB, 461x403) Image search: [Google]
Shills.jpg
32 KB, 461x403
>>710632867
>Is it just me

It's just you..... and you don't really believe those things but say them for $$$
>>
>>710634579
And you still can't figure out the difference between your and you're . Go back to third grade before you try to bitch about stupidity
>>
>>710635568
.....what?!
Are you attempting to communicate?
>>
>>710635643
Forgot this

https://worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
>>
>>710635828
kek

>muh internet polls
>>
>>710635794
what is the problem?
nobody outside usa can understand why trump came that far without everyone protesting. all the strange stuff he said. now that he acts bad against women's rights there is a big outcry. that means fucking shallow americans take women's rights more serious than the rights of minority groups of people, like immigrants, who are actually also human beings.
wtf is so hard to understand about that? not feeling any motivation to explain the rest to you dumbass.
>>
>>710632867
Obviously a better candidate than Trump. Anyone with half a brain can see that.
>>
Its just you
>>
There are at least 2 different sets of ideas floating around.

1. Actual things that trump supports and condemns

2. Things that the far left says he supports, defends, and condemns.

No one in America would actually vote for or support an actual racist that is in favor of unfairness for different American citizens.

We can't say that treating illegal immigrants badly is unfair, because Trump would not be their president. He would be the leader of the country that they're illegally in.

Fairness would include good treatment for those that have come from other countries legally to provide for their families and pay taxes and be accountable.
>>
>>710635643
Are you even from the UK? I am and Everyone here is bemused that Trump is even a candidate!
Hillary must win!
>>
>>710632867 she's an idiot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0_OB8m-f_c
>>
File: Stopped Reading There.jpg (13 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
Stopped Reading There.jpg
13 KB, 250x272
>>710636965

>far left
>>
>>710632867
>>
Thank God i have both sides of my brain unlike u dimwits supporting a corrupt liar
>>
>>710636611
>Anyone with half a brain can see that.

Because ad hominem is an excellent argument point as always!

The only way clinton can be seen as good, is if you are intelligent.

You use the same argument tactics that Clinton herself uses. Have you thought about being a democratic nominee next go 'round?
>>
>>710637018
>britfag here

yeah don't speak for us, we don't like hillary either

we're confused as to why people aren't interested in the other two candidates.

There's real ground to be made for both because of such shit main candidates. But it's a "wasted vote" apparently.
>>
>>710632867
Shes better than Trump...
but uh, yea... she IS a clown.
>>
File: Russians Russians.jpg (163 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
Russians Russians.jpg
163 KB, 600x750
>>710637195
>>
>>710637267

No, that's actually 100% true.

Trumpanzees are a low IQ subgroup of a low IQ subgroup of a low IQ group. There is very little brain activity there.
>>
Cause you will throw your vote away
>>
>>710637195
This.

Trump = Putin's puppet
FBI = Compromised
Comey = Compromised
GOP Leaders = Compromised
Fox News = Compromised
>>
>>710632867
>>710634852
>>
>>710637299
>we're confused as to why people aren't interested in the other two candidates

Ok, so Gary Johnson freezes up every time he gets an interview, which is bad. Jill Stein, like Bernie is clearly a communist, so that won't go over well with the majority of voters.
>>
>>710637411

doubling down on the ad hominem... this is rich

Have you thought about being a civil rights leader/feminists leader then going into politics?
>>
>>710637478
>>710637195

show us where putin touched you anon
>>
Nice try hilary
>>
>>710632867
it isn't just you.
>>
>>710637403

Weak as fuck, comrade. no rubles will be deposited into your Federation account.
>>
>>710637564
>freezes up

But he doesn't bomb kids and grab the pussy, i don't see how this is a bad thing

I mean it's not a hard decision for me, it's fairly logical

>hate hillary and trump
>vote for someone else
>>
File: Putin - Trumpkin.jpg (56 KB, 485x673) Image search: [Google]
Putin - Trumpkin.jpg
56 KB, 485x673
>>710637683
>>
File: you.gif (653 KB, 201x281) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
653 KB, 201x281
>>710634621
>tells others to not get triggered as an ad hominem
>in the most triggered way possible
>>
>>710633471
>cuck

the mark of the Putin Bot or simple idiot
>>
>>710637827
>But he doesn't bomb kids

Did trump bomb kids? Hillary is firmly behind drone strikes.
>>
>>710637827
>vote for a dumb fucking retard who gets mad when people call illegal immigrants illegal
>>
>>710637948
>that's who i was referring to

I now see the issue. People like you are voting.
>>
>>710637827
Gary Johnson did not know what an "Alepo" is.

This could be a sign of just how isolationist he is, or it could be a sign of ignorance.
>>
>>710638016
That's not what I'm saying chill the fuck out slut

All I'm saying is the other two need more air time since Shillary and Trump are the remaining options
>>
>>710632867
>Is it just me

No, it isn't just you.
Lots of people are retarded.
>>
>>710637683

1. Putin hates gays and muslims
2. the Russian BANKS won't let him do what he wants because of sanctions and the threat of US.
3. Russia is DESPERATE for natural resources. They're almost completely out of petroleum products.
4. They annexed part of Ukraine to gauge international reaction and because the Ukraine has a lot of natural gas they can steal.
5. They want to remove a player--US is ideal because we are a direct and economic threat.
6. Hack the intelligent party to force incompetent party's super-incompetent candidate into office.
7. Run massive misinformation campaign to assist

THE US INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES KNOW THIS IS THE CASE. IT IS NOT HEARSAY OR POLITICAL BULLSHIT; IT IS REAL.
>>
>>710633471
>She is an evil woman, who will ruin America.
this is as meaningless as "make america great"

how will she ruin America? America is 320 million people - how will she indoctrinate and dominate all those people?

this is simple minded sloganeering.
>>
I really want to hear why Trump is bad for the office of the president of the United States.

It only follows that people will use insults, which indicate their discomfort, but discomfort is a reason.

Why should trump not be president?

There is a lot of room for typing out your reasons why you know Trump will not be a good president.
>>
>>710638163
Either way, he probably doesn't want to bankrupt a country to keep them out

So this other contender Jill Stein, why if she's so much like Bernie, are the Bernie supporters not rallying behind her? So much smoke and mirrors in this election.
>>
>>710638527
>but discomfort is a reason.
but discomfort is NOT a reason.
>>
>>710638437

she's going to let in 650 million Syrian refugees in the first week alone and over 50% of them are muslime terrorists! I'm super duper serial!
>>
>>710638527
He seems too childish to be in a position of power.

>britfag
>>
>>710633471
>he is a true american
yeah, selling influence to China and Russia and Iraq, bought and sold by the highest bidder - a commodity, for sale. No principles but greed. Does not give a shit about anyonebut himself, and never has.

narcissistic, arrogant, stupid.

typical American. Not fit for office.
>>
>>710638542
>why if she's so much like Bernie, are the Bernie supporters not rallying behind her?

That's actually a good question.
>>
File: 1477532923862.jpg (95 KB, 339x611) Image search: [Google]
1477532923862.jpg
95 KB, 339x611
>>710632867
Trump is dumb and unqualified, he's racist and hates women. He's not a good businessperson, CNN told me so. Msnbc says Hillary is going to win, and he's guilty of treason for paying Russian hackers to hack the United States. He's going to ruin everything, and if he's president, that means he can just BUILD a wall, wasting money and not keeping anyone out. He's too unstable and will lead us into WWIII.
>>
>>710632867
You're an idiot.

She's a criminal and tied up into Middle-east gun sales and wars.

Watch this and learn something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D92Gc7f6Lk
>>
>>710638646
Stay away from your feelings of discomfort. Say your reasons why he's childish.
>>
File: 42532532423.png (522 KB, 1041x500) Image search: [Google]
42532532423.png
522 KB, 1041x500
mfw when internet becomes a parallel universe with completely different political atmosphere from reality.
>>
>>710638635
And 99% of statistics are made up

Do you really believe they're coming to kill you? All of them? Pretty sure they'd prefer to stay in their homes, which are now rubble.
>>
>>710638744

Let's see, should we believe the crybaby runaway rapist or the collect first world intelligence agencies? Hmm...
>>
>>710638646
besides his mimicking horrible people while flailing his arms about, what other examples of behavior show that he's truly a man child.
>>
itt

idiots: hillary clinton is satan, donald trump is god
>>
>>710638308
The US intelligence agencies are behind the DNC hacks. They're tired of the corruption, and are in the process of taking down the corrupt elites that have infiltrated our government. They're not Russians, they're democrats exploiting massive collusion against the American citizens. The assistant US Atty Gen in charge of the Weiner case is a close personal friend of Podesta and the Clintons. Coincidence? Nope, the Clinton machine is huge, it is corrupt and it is organized crime which has infiltrated the US Govt.
>>
>>710638827

Uh...I was making fun of the Trumpanzees.

OBVIOUSLY that number is retarded (double the US population will move in within 7 days?). You know who said that though? TRUMP.
>>
>>710639002
Omg, ikr? Hey, what's ur Tumblr handle?
>>
>>710632867
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and With A smile on his face, says, "The media is really tearing you apart for That Scandal."
Hillary: “You mean using my private, unsecured email server for confidential emails?”
Trump: “No, the other one.”
Hillary: “You mean the thousands of Bernie Sanders emails from the Democratic Convention Committee”?
Trump: “No, the other one.”
Hillary: "You mean my lying about Benghazi?"
Trump: "No, the other one."
Hillary: "You mean the massive voter fraud?"
Hillary: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"
Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to Hide my Activities?"
Hillary: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything Else?"
Hillary: "Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries?
Hillary: "You mean the drones being operated in our own country without The Benefit of the law?"
Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it Declared Bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"
Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?"
Hillary: "Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity Deals?"
Trump: "No the other one:"
Hillary: "The funding of neoNazis in the Ukraine that led to the toppling of the democratically elected president and to the biggest crisis that country has had since WWII ?"
Hillary: "Turning Libya into chaos?"
>>
>>710639088

what's your FSB Ministry of Propaganda login, faggot?
>>
>>710638794
Many temper tantrums, clearly sexually immature, has bankrupted a good few companies yet still styles himself a businessman. He clearly see's that a lot of people think's he's a joke but he's too arrogant to move over and progress
>>
>>710639135
Hillary: "Being the mastermind of the so-called “Arab Spring” that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa ?
Hillary: "Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi and go to sleep?
Hillary: "Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?"
Hillary: "Encouraging and supporting the murders of Israilis by the Palestinians?"
Hillary: "The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the "moderate" terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya?
Hillary: "The creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWII
Hillary: "Leaving Iraq in chaos? "
Hillary: "The DOJ spying on the press?"
Hillary: "You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives?"
Hillary: "Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 Months Later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"
Hillary: "The NSA monitoring citizens' ?"
Hillary: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"
Hillary: "Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"
Hillary: "Threats to all of Bill's former mistresses to keep them quiet"
>>
File: WikiLeaks faked!.png (264 KB, 540x489) Image search: [Google]
WikiLeaks faked!.png
264 KB, 540x489
>>710639031
>actually believes that the wikileaks are legit

1. Russians hacked the DNC
2. Russian hackers altered the content of the emails in order to be more effective at influencing the election.
3. Russian hackers turned said emails over to Assange
4. Assange leaked them out
5. Useful idiots believe that this leaked information is somehow real.
>>
>>710639042
Stop telling us you feel fragile and uncomfortable with Trump as president. Tell us why you think he should not be president.

Ad hominem are not arguments. Make some arguments.

Is it really that Trump fans are bad and get attacked at Trump rallies, and in other places?

Is that why you cannot stand Trump fans?

You cannot beat them with your words or reasons, so you feel physically attacking them is the best method?
>>
Hillary: “That I’m being investigated AGAIN for emails and my choice of Huba Abedin and her womanizing husband?”
Hillary: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I've got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware, when Bill left Office?"
Trump: "THAT'S IT! I almost forgot about that one".
>>
>>710639342
The u.s. military is behind the leaks fool
>>
ITT: Sheep being led over a cliff

Sincerely, The Rest of The World
>>
>>710638675
You're literally talking about Hillary right now.
>>
File: ~wot.jpg (28 KB, 421x420) Image search: [Google]
~wot.jpg
28 KB, 421x420
>>710639477
>>
>>710639342
>actually believes that the wikileaks are falsified

No matter how much evidence that shows she's a liar, no matter how much she apologizes for her crimes, you simply won't believe it.
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/b/1478367350253.gif
>>
>>710639202
Gh23Ekerzsky
>>
Subversives are rairly treated nicely in communist countries
She is a commie progressive
>>
>>710639342
wikileaks is not just leaking anymore. they have a political attitude and taking sides.
how about just leak all the stuff and let others do the reporting. assange has some issues for sure and has gotten pissed witht us government. if that breaks through to how wikileaks acts it is bit sad.
>>
>>710639596
>She is a commie progressive

I think she's a bad republican in a liberals stupid cone head hat costume.
>>
File: 1478363087515.jpg (121 KB, 500x630) Image search: [Google]
1478363087515.jpg
121 KB, 500x630
>>710639578
Wikileaks, Hillary says they work for the Russians. Democrats believe they lack credibility because it can all be doctored, so it's BS.
>>
>>710632867
If you only knew. If you only knew that all elections are already secretly fixed. If you only knew elections don't exist, that it's all political theater. If you only knew about the system of social control among the elites that they are all bound to and are required to obey secret orders from secret cabals. If you only knew the truth, you wouldn't keep seeing these threads. I wonder what you'd do with that information that you don't about, although I think you'd do nothing If you only knew the truth.
>>
Lamestream media wont report shit they are in the tank for clinton
>>
File: 1476655372642.png (500 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1476655372642.png
500 KB, 600x600
>>710632867
ADMITS BRIBERY:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

ELECTION FRAUD :
https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/11/04/election-fraud-broward-county-officials-caught-ballot-stuffing-destroying-ballots/

ARMS DEALING:
http://www.ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187

EXPLANATION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

Top Pollster Exposes The Hillary Fraud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlSTifYgCCs

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..

GET OUT AND VOTE PLEASE..
>>
>>710639765
It's a good tactic, to eat at the legitimacy of the leaked emails as evidence. But, it's simply too many - like when she was telling the other democrats how to placate Black Lives Matter...

it's just too many emails.
>>
>>710639578

You fucking retard.

If the HILLARY CAMPAIGN claimed they were fake, then we'd be more skeptical.

But it's NOT them. It's the fucking INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES.
>>
>>710639342
Wikileaks, and Project Veritas both have little to no credibility, yet these are the two sources that the right uses the most. So basically, they've got nothing.
>>
>>710634306
Trump:
1)
>Jewish daughter Ivanka Trump converted to Orthodox Judaism
>Jewish son-in-law that bred Ivanka (Jared Kushner)
>Trump's 3 born Jewish grandkids by Ivanka
>Trump is a documented Zionist

2)
>Adolf Hitler

Choose one.
>>
>>710639919

Spasibo, comrade! 12 Rubles have been added to your account. Please keepings up the good work!
>>
File: 1477195699371.jpg (28 KB, 355x395) Image search: [Google]
1477195699371.jpg
28 KB, 355x395
>>710640031
>Wikileaks
>No credibility

lol
>>
I believe veritas got ohbambies acorn shut down
>>
File: tinfoil.jpg (62 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil.jpg
62 KB, 320x240
>>710639919
laughable hard-right shit-tier sources...

topKek
>>
>>710640031
>Wikileaks, and Project Veritas both have little to no credibility,

HA! you're wrong. Unclassified Government computers are NOT allowed to access wikileaks, because of the classified nature of the emails.

Ask me how I know.
>>
>>710640043

When we say he's Hitler, we're referring to his authoritarian views, his attempts to stifle media and his fascism.

Replace 'jews' with 'Muslims' or 'immigrants', but it's not those he cares about, he just wants the power that being supported by all the actual racists gives him.
>>
>>710640178
Oh it's hard right, so it must be wrong. If it was hard left, then maaaaybe we could beleeb it.
>>
>>710640178
shill
>>
>>710640196
Not doubting you, but I'll maintain a sense of open mind and skepticism. Educate us, how do you know?
>>
>>710640031
Go to either website with your government information system, and see what happens.

You'll lose your access and security clearance.
>>
>>710640300
>When we say he's Hitler, we're referring to his authoritarian views, his attempts to stifle media and his fascism.

What it comes off as is, you're a Jew being deceptive, pretending to be a white "Nazi" supporter to convince /pol/ and other morons from boards like /b/ that Trump will cater to their dumbass views.

I see right through it, JIDFfag.

/pol/ = joos
>>
>>710640196

You're a fucking idiot. the 'classified nature' has nothing to do with why GOVERNMENT COMPUTERS are blocked from accessing ANTI-GOVERNMENT websites you fucking retard.
>>
>>710632867
>she isn't a conservative
lel, she is literally a neocon
if you're voting for hillary you're basically voting for another george bush
>>
>>710640178
is reuters hard right? no idea about us media fag here
>>
>>710640439
29 years government employee. They wouldn't allow us to even access the Washington Post a few years ago, when classified was first posted there.

They send out mass emails warning everyone not to go there. The emails and information still have to be treated as classified, and it classifies your system as secret or top secret the moment you access it and its written to your hard drive by accessing the website.
>>
shit > Hillary >> Trump
>>
>>710640031

Worse than that:

Trump's campaign manager, Steven Bannon, is a confirmed Alt Righter and white supremacist propagandist and he's also the former chairman of BREITBART.
>>
trump will definitely help niggers more than hillary clinton will.
>>
>>710640586
telling everyone how little you know. Even after the WHOLE rest of the world can see the classified information, the government considers it classified.

Yes, it is just as stupid as it seems. If a gov't computer accesses wikileaks or project veritas, the user will lose their access quickly.
>>
>>710640783
This is the only other rational poster.

Him too.
>me

>>710640043
>>710640543
>>
>>710640655

Actual DoD IT worker here: this is bullshit.
>>
>>710640586
>the 'classified nature'

The classified nature has everything to do with it. Educate yourself first. I would not make this shit up
>>
File: 1478023608617.jpg (137 KB, 960x678) Image search: [Google]
1478023608617.jpg
137 KB, 960x678
>>710640300
>Replace 'jews' with 'Muslims' or 'immigrants', but it's not those he cares about, he just wants the power that being supported by all the actual racists gives him.

Trump has thousands and thousands of legal immigrants and minorities working along side white people at his businesses, how is he racist or catering to racists?

We have an illegal immigration problem, we also have a huge problem with heroin coming over that same southern border killing thousands and thousands of people a year. It's a fucking epidemic now, and it's only gotten easier for them to pass that shit over the border since Obama took the white house.
>>
>>710640938
You are not, or you would agree with me.
>>
File: 1308910555049.png (85 KB, 279x192) Image search: [Google]
1308910555049.png
85 KB, 279x192
>>710641034

>I would not make this up
>you gots ta believe me!
>>
>>710640938
I'm in the dark here ( ._.)
>>
>>710641034
I worked IT in my section for two years, yes, wikileaks is OFF limits for government information systems.

Can verify, Washington Post was off limits too when classified was put there.
>>
File: No-WikiLeaks.jpg (56 KB, 658x431) Image search: [Google]
No-WikiLeaks.jpg
56 KB, 658x431
>>710640443
I can't go there. (pic related)
>>
File: JEWjewJEW.jpg (34 KB, 460x220) Image search: [Google]
JEWjewJEW.jpg
34 KB, 460x220
>>710632867
>fuck the countries safety right
>who needs what they earn anyway
>we don't need voter ID
the does stupid shit like:
>literaly invites milions of "refugees" into america
sure some of them could be good but its like that candy in a bowl question where only 3 will kill you, well think of a 30% chance that they WONT rape your family and fuck up the tax system.
>Taxination is theft
we already know that, so fucking lower that shit. fuck your free healthcare
>Voter ID
any one who doesn't have it doesn't deserve it until they earn it, like a driving licence

Quit Putting people on a shit easy level because they look less educated then you, its there decisions that took them there. if it was out of there control, don't make it easier by lowering the bar, help them learn to get over it them self so they can do things by themselves in life.

also:
>Super Predator
>relations w/ the KKK
>Emails, seriously, prove to me why i should ignore it, its almost been over 2 years

#enlistourdaughters
#HillaryVsPutin
#Triggered
#ItsJustAPrankBroTheresACamraRightThere
#SpiritCooking
#HillarysEmails
#FuckThisAintTwitter
>>
>>710641262
The fact you try is logged btw - -have fun in the pokey
>>
>>710641262
can't your read? reason is safety. since that is a russian hacker site.
>>
>>710641262
that's because it's illegal for US citizens to view that site. the documents are classified dumb ass.
>>
most niggers i know are considering voting for trump
>>
>>710641262
You can circumvent the block and go there and download the emails. Go for it, mr big balls that knows everything.
>>
File: HAHA.gif (1 MB, 407x517) Image search: [Google]
HAHA.gif
1 MB, 407x517
>>710641462
Good one Nimble America!
>>
>>710641450
>it's illegal for US citizens

It's not illegal for citizens to go there, just not unclassified gov't information systems.
>>
File: 1476747938882.png (197 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1476747938882.png
197 KB, 1000x667
>>710639919
This

Former Head Of NSA US Intelligence Leaked To Wikileaks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiUQeS1KRdM
>>
>>710641553
WRONG!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

But hey go right ahead. Enjoy prison faggot.
>>
>>710632867
Ewww. Are you listening to yourself? Do you have a right to vote? If yes, you are a problem for democracy.
>>
I just see it like this. Obama fucked up, ISIS is on him for sure. He did however stopped endorsing Clinton the other day. Not that that matters because Jayz is gonna get her into the white house. Clinton just means, no change, and no change means a steady pace in the same wrong direction. The US isn't even really a country. I just view this country as being a consumer. What does the US contribute to the world besides entertainment. Anyway

tldr Hillary = nothing changes
Trump = well at least something will change for, good or bad, it could be a lose situation, but might not be. I just want to see something drastic.
>>
>>710632867
>she isn't a conservative
Leaf here to tell you all that Liberal politicians are shit
>she isn't a clown
Not all clowns are funny, OP
>she takes politics seriously
>Broke the law multiple times
>Lied about things like Benghazi, her email server, and being under fire when she wasn't
>Has been investigated by the FBI twice now
>Might possibly being rigging the current election, might have rigged the democratic nomination in her favor
>BUT SHE'S TOTALLY ABOUT THE LAW!
$0.03 has been deposited into your account
>>
They both fucking suck. For me, I just have to choose which I dislike least. I hate Hillary more than anything. I've hated Hillary ever since Bill Clinton has been president. I even voted for Obama back in 2008 just so she wouldn't win. And I hate Trump. So this election put me in quite a dilemma. But I have came to a conclusion. I'm voting for Trump. Trump is a retarded cocksucker who doesn't know a thing about politics, and I would STILL choose him over Hillary cunt Clinton.
>>
>>710639342
>The Russian hackers line
FBI didn't attach themselves to accusation, and the organizations that did tie themselves to it are SPECULATING it's the Russian's. You do know what a "speculation" is, right anon?
>>
if someone is interested in really independent documentary about the situation in usa before the elections.
https://www.zdf.de/comedy/neo-magazin-mit-jan-boehmermann/neo-magazin-royale-mit-jan-boehmermann-clip-1-100.html
grab us by the pussy
>>
>>710641193

I can't give anything even close to specifics (obviously) but here's how it works:

units of data are classified and if those units appear in a document, that's classified at the highest level any of the units in it is.

ONLY data classifiers can classify data. Something pre-classification is called "sensitive" or "FOUO".

Hillary's emails, not even technically counting as documents, were not classified. HOWEVER, when the first investiation with the FBI started, a classifier had to be brought in (the FBI wouldn't know what is and isn't classified unless it was already marked so they'd have no clue what counts as "bad")

Classifiers classified a very small number of emails that were not classified prior to that point. Data classification is not retroactive--if it wasn't classified when it was sent, it's not a crime (but it would be to do so AFTER it was classified).

Additionally, while the DoD frowns on government workers (such cabinet members, Congressmen and secretaries) using their own email servers, it is NOT illegal to do so and is very common practice. The ONLY time one of these servers becomes a criminal liability is if it causes information dissemination (ex. is hacked due to patch negligence). Hillary's server was vulnerable but it was determined to have never been the source of a breach or "spillage" (dissemination of classified info). This is why Comey was told by the classifer that charges were not recommended.

>a small amount of sensitive data that was not classified at the time but is now was discovered.
>the server was not the source of a criminal breach

therefore: no crime present.

NOW with Weiner's shit, they're going through the same thing.

That's the ENTIRE story. It's a molehill (and a routine one the DoD and DoJ deals with ALL the time) that the Republican retards are calling the Mt. Everest of treason (funny thing about that is that the only ones guilty of traditional treason are the House GOP).
>>
File: MY PROOF.png (921 KB, 1401x3000) Image search: [Google]
MY PROOF.png
921 KB, 1401x3000
>>710641462
good

also i need to spread this pic around
>>
File: 1477635768012.jpg (191 KB, 653x477) Image search: [Google]
1477635768012.jpg
191 KB, 653x477
>>710641695
>But hey go right ahead. Enjoy prison faggot.

lol
>>
>>710632867
bait.

>and not in a good way.
>>
>>710632867
(you)
>>
>>710632867
>Trump
>conservative

pick one.
>>
>>710641262

>i can't make my government computer connect to a website that is known to be anti-establishment and use hacking tools

FUCK you're stupid.

We ALL use those web filters. The Internet is a dirty place and we like to keep the network sanitized.

For fuck's sake, we actually consider STACK OVERFLOW a threat site because it contains CMD exploits we don't want end-users to see.
>>
>>710642426

tl;dr

Also, too fucking tin-foil retarded.
>>
>>710642619
He seems very conservative.
>>
>>710642626
>simply viewing wikileaks is dangerous.

kek
>>
>>710642862

>hi my name is Anon and I'm a moron who doesn't know the first thing about how computers and web servers work!

HI ANON!
>>
>>710642841
he is a nationalistic populist, not a conservative
>>
>>710641695
silly kids
>>
>>
>>710642957

The closest thing to any actual conservatives has been the Democrats for 35 years.

The GOP are far-right religious nutters with VERY low intelligence.
>>
>>710633471
SAUCE?!
>>
>>710643028
She had the questions before the engagements, so you're telling me she's so stupid she can't even work out answers in advance to questions she knew about?
>>
>>710643078
kek, you dont even know what a conservative is, go back to your NPR.
>>
>>710642957
Nationalism is conservative. He's not a populist, he wants to be the establishment.
>>
>>710643078
>I call people dumb so I have a real argument
>>
>>710643170

And yet people like you actually get to vote.

Worse, your vote counts as much as mine.

This nation is fucked. We're being literally swallowed by drooling retards.
#Idiocracy
>>
>>710632867
She takes raising capital seriously too. You want access, then you'll pay for access.
>>
>>710643078

protip: Hillary is further right than Ronald Reagan was.
>>
>>710643282
>Worse, your vote counts as much as mine.

I don't have that concern, because I doubt you'll work out how to vote.
>>
>>710632867
>Is it just me or is Hillary Clinton just much better than Trump?

TAKE THE DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH FAGGOT.

Clinton is *evil*. On a level of Stalin or Pol Pot. She does not belong in public office.
>>
File: 532532526464326.png (669 KB, 1114x543) Image search: [Google]
532532526464326.png
669 KB, 1114x543
are you all on trump train yet? all aboard! he even got the blacks on his side now.
>>
>>
>>710643282
If you don't have real arguments, just insult the source of the original post!

Have you thought about running for office?

Are there any intelligent arguments on /b/?
>>
>>710640172
this. dems only believe facts when it benefits their agenda
>>
>>710643208

Dems are a RIGHT of center party very similar to the REAL GOP of Eisenhower's era and prior.

After 1979, the GOP ceased to be conservative and adopted evangelical values (spread that democracy!). They've been moving further and further right that many of them are actual theocracists and Authoritarians now.

America doesn't have a left in its main politic. It has a moderate right and a psychotic, anti-education Biblethumping right that is immune to facts and numbers.
>>
>>710643370
protip: left-right is too simple to explain politics, it is not on a line.
>>
>>710640172
>>710643515
This is fact! He was a hero of the left! now they want his balls in a vice.
>>
>>710632867

Serial killers take killing seriously, OP.
>>
>>710643528
see>>710643551
>>
>>710643405
>>
File: no veritas.jpg (60 KB, 618x439) Image search: [Google]
no veritas.jpg
60 KB, 618x439
>>710642626
Also, no Project Veritas access.
>>
>>710643405
this is pretty much fact. She's a power hungry elitist democrat fooling the stupid electorate.

wow you fucking idiots got taken by someone under control of wall street
>>
>>710643693
>>710641262
>Wikileaks, and Project Veritas both have little to no credibility,

lel
>>
>>710643551

It's on several lines, actually.

Communistic <--> Fascistic
Liberal <--> Authoritarian
Globalistic <--> Isolationist
Federalistic <--> Antifederalistic

It's not nearly as complex as you'd think. PARTICULARLY in our case, because America doesn't even have a left at the moment.
>>
>>710637299
you really need to get out of your basement more.

Most people i know here despise Trump, and are appalled that people even consider him as a leader.
>>
>>710643850
>because America doesn't even have a left at the moment.

Don't literally tell people how stupid you are, as it eats holes in your arguments.
>>
>>710643850
lol, still trying to squeeze it into a left-right thing there.

at least you tried.
>>
Is fucking op kidding? She should be behind bars. Get the fuck out of here man.
>>
>>710643921
>Most people i know here despise Trump

You live in Detroit, Atlanta, Baltimore or other welfare majority black shit hole? Gosh why would this be?
>>
>>710644085
>She should be behind bars.

She should be indicted, but that won't happen - because the evidence would be overwhelming and no one wants trump up there.
>>
>>710643693
run by criminals who are full of shit anyway. they are convicted felons because they made bogus videos in the past.
>>
>>710632867
Would you like some breast milk and fresh sperm with that bullshit mrs. Clinton?
>>
>>710644220
This!

>>710643798
>>
>>710644117

>implying the majority of welfare isn't sucked up by poor, uneducated conservatives and that red states take more from the federal aid pot than blue states

It's like you're almosy human...yet you greatly lack the requisite intelligence...fascinating.
>>
>>710632867
SHILLARY WINS
>>
File: Jackass.jpg (150 KB, 475x359) Image search: [Google]
Jackass.jpg
150 KB, 475x359
>>710644319

Prove the latest videos are edited (voice or other) please.

You can't.
>>
>>710635772
Pulling out the grammar nazi when you have nothing left to back up your "millennials are the best gen" ideology I see.
Basic millennial logic.
>you proved me wrong so I get even by insulting you.
>>
>>710644117
jesus fucking christ

how fucked in the head are you anon?

I live in Essex (majority voted out) and even supporters here despise him, so don't throw bullshit around that we actually like him.
>>
>>710643928
>>
>>710644333
Sounds like you got it backwards, which is not surprising.

Baltimore gets more federal funding for schools than any other city in America - and is begging for more.
>>
File: 54366443646.jpg (83 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
54366443646.jpg
83 KB, 400x400
>>710644220
>run by criminals who are full of shit anyway. they are convicted felons because they made bogus videos in the past.
>>710644319

You are quick to call them criminals but never address Robert Creamer (Criminal) being allowed to head the Iran deal and meet with Obama 300+ times at the white house during his administration.

O'keefe was charged with entering a location he wasn't supposed to be filming in. Go look into what Robert Creamer was charged with, much worse of a fellow.
>>
>>710637299
Our media is too busy brainwashing sheep with Trump and Hilary that no one even knows there are 2 others. It's sad.
>>
>>710644117
>muh delusion.

Have you even gotten out lately? Most places in the country have far more Clinton supporters than Trump supporters, with the only exceptions being in the deep south or around coal mining towns. Trump isn't even popular in his home town of NYC.
>>
>>710644549
>Essex
Why are you bothering with American politics? Muslims all up your ass and you're worried about the USA?

We don't care what your opinion is of American politicians.
>>
>>710632867
>she isn't a conservative,
She is more conservative than Reagan, how do you define "conservative"?
>>
>>710644480

No one needs to, retard. The source is clearly falsified and working off an extremely biased extremist agenda. That disqualifies ALL inputs from it.
>>
>>710637827
>he doesn't grab the pussy

Add 1 gay to the rainbow.
>>
>>710644814
[00.05 added to your account]
>>
>>710644639

Uh, no. That's simple math and it's been that way for a long time.

The "liberal welfare queen" is a News Corp caricature that's never been based in fact.
>>
>>710644814
There is no way people aren't holding their noses to vote for this piece of shit.
>>
>>710632867
Hillary is a joke. If you vote for her you are one of 3 things. A woman voting for her because hurrdurr girl power. A Mexican voting for her because you want to stay here and leech as much as possible. Or an easily triggered faggot who got offended by something Trump said and blindly vote for the other person.
>>
>>710644909
literally admitting to not even living in the UK

fuck off with assuming our political opinions you weak narrow minded twat
>>
>>710645098

You're funny.

Dumber than a bag of blunted hammers, but funny.
>>
File: 1476843179551.jpg (33 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1476843179551.jpg
33 KB, 350x350
>>710644814
>Have you even gotten out lately? Most places in the country have far more Clinton supporters than Trump supporters, with the only exceptions being in the deep south or around coal mining towns. Trump isn't even popular in his home town of NYC.

Jew York here, this faggot it a lying piece of garbage. NYC is predominantly liberal and stupid regarding politics, too busy trying to gain ranks in the class system. Anywhere other than NYC everyone is for TRUMP. I see no Hillary signs, maybe a couple bumper stickers on the bumpers of middle aged single womens cars i assume after pulling up next to them. I see shit tons of INFOWARS/TRUMP stickers and signs everywhere.
>>
It looks like Russia hired internet trolls to pose as pro-Trump Americans

Guess who you are talking to in this room?

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
>>
File: 3287585632853209.png (283 KB, 1108x541) Image search: [Google]
3287585632853209.png
283 KB, 1108x541
trash thread like every other of this topic.
>>
>>710632867
Hillary Clinton is a fucking wretched cunt, but I voted for her anyway because Trump's nationalism is even more dangerous. Can we all stop pretending that we're voting for this bitch for any other reason besides lesser evil?
>>
>>710632867
>man-eating lizard
>clown
Guess I'll choose the clown.
>>
How Russia’s Twitter Bots And Trolls Work With Donald Trump Campaign Accounts

http://heatst.com/world/how-russias-twitter-bots-and-trolls-work-with-donald-trump-campaign-accounts/
>>
>>710632867
She is a clown and she doesn't take politics seriously (she want a no fly zone)
>>
Pro-Trump Russian Trolls Tell Their Story

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/pro-trump-russian-trolls-tell-their-story-news.25147.html
>>
>>710645193
>I see shit tons of INFOWARS/TRUMP stickers and signs everywhere

How's life in the deep south (dumb-fuck-a-stan)?
>>
File: 537657656867486784.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
537657656867486784.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>710644920
>No one needs to, retard. The source is clearly falsified and working off an extremely biased extremist agenda. That disqualifies ALL inputs from it.

Everything you just said is horseshit. They acted like they were extreme lefties in the videos.. The DNC workers were admitting to it all, all of it. Then they got fucking fired, why would their employers fire them or let them resign when they did nothing wrong?

THEY WOULDN'T
>>
>>710638685
She rigged bernies failure, and got caught. Hence no bernie voters swaying support.
>>
File: 1461037387515.jpg (152 KB, 797x775) Image search: [Google]
1461037387515.jpg
152 KB, 797x775
Former burnbro here. Clinton will be lucky to get a quarter of our vote.
>>
File: Trump Rusky.jpg (37 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Trump Rusky.jpg
37 KB, 800x500
How Russia Dominates Your Twitter Feed to Promote Lies (And, Trump, Too)
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/06/how-russia-dominates-your-twitter-feed-to-promote-lies-and-trump-too.html
>>
File: 1474429881562.jpg (24 KB, 577x382) Image search: [Google]
1474429881562.jpg
24 KB, 577x382
>>710632867
I don't know much about politics but I just put a butt plug in my ass and I'm loving it.
>>
>>710645397
Not him, but I grew up in the south and escaped a few years ago. So fucking glad I didn't have to be there for the pro-Trump spergfest.
>>
File: 1477901579548.jpg (132 KB, 1024x852) Image search: [Google]
1477901579548.jpg
132 KB, 1024x852
>>710645397
>How's life in the deep south (dumb-fuck-a-stan)?
>didn't read the first words

Everywhere in New York other than NYC is pro-Trump. Te only reason people in the city aren't is because they are extremists themselves or ignorant.
>>
>>710639342
>actually believes words from Hilary's mouth are legit

Le KEK
>>
>>710645421
>hen they got fucking fired

Wrong, they resigned for totally unrelated reasons.

tinfoil harder faggot.
>>
Russia’s Cyber Warfare Has Bigger Aims Than Electing Donald Trump

http://thefederalist.com/2016/08/31/russias-disinformation-operations-aim-to-undermine-american-democracy/
>>
>>710634621
I didn't know they let pedophiles on the internet, let alone /b/
>>
File: 1477964830893.jpg (344 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1477964830893.jpg
344 KB, 640x1136
>>710645515
>drumpf is a russian plant

facts state otherwise
>>
>>710645459
If you were a Bernie supporter and now voting for Trump, you are a retard. I'm not saying you have to vote for Hillary, but voting Trump makes no sense.
>>
File: 1437456936202.gif (561 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1437456936202.gif
561 KB, 625x626
>>710645632
>Wrong, they resigned for totally unrelated reasons.

lol
>>
THE REAL PARANOIA-INDUCING PURPOSE OF RUSSIAN HACKS

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-real-paranoia-inducing-purpose-of-russian-hacks
>>
Uh-Oh: Putin Hired Internet Trolls To Pretend To Be Pro-Trump Conservatives

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7921/uh-oh-putin-hired-internet-trolls-pretend-be-pro-hank-berrien
>>
when did /b/ become /pol/
>>
The Kremlin's Troll Army
Moscow is financing legions of pro-Russia Internet commenters.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/the-kremlins-troll-army/375932/
>>
>>710645889
scratch that

when did 4chan become a place where people take politics seriously?
>>
File: tinfoil hat crowd.jpg (149 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil hat crowd.jpg
149 KB, 500x375
>>710645391
>>710645515
>>710645645
>>710645712
>>710645832

see >>710637403
>>
>>710645678

He's not a plant. He's an easily-manipulated, grossly unqualified retard they can exploit.

Spy agencies call it the "unwitting ally."
>>
>>710645690
I know but this entire election makes no sense. Fuck'em all.
>>
Putin’s online ‘troll factory’ may be trying to get Trump elected to ‘undermine the US’

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/putins-online-troll-factory-may-be-trying-to-get-trump-elected-to-undermine-the-us/
>>
File: 1477097877670.jpg (30 KB, 680x475) Image search: [Google]
1477097877670.jpg
30 KB, 680x475
>>
>muh Trump - Russia connections......

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

Sorry faggots, FBI says otherwise.
>>
>>710633273
If you want to draw a Game of Thrones comparison. Hillary would be Cersei (power by any means necessary), a woman who prides herself on her scheming and running of dirty politics, and a woman who SUCKS at her scheming and is frequently caught, but still has the gall to think she's a master at it.

Trump would be more a King Robert. A man who despises the political caste "business as usual" politics, a well-meaning hedonist, he very well may be an ineffective leader because he doesn't bother to understand "business as usual" politics, but that's probably what we need right now, BUT also like King Robert, he will probably be an ineffective leader.

But give me an ineffective politician who's a stranger to "business as usual" poltics over a calculating snake who's been using the corrupt political engine for 30 years and got caught for scandal many times.
>>
File: 1477609072538.jpg (812 KB, 1412x886) Image search: [Google]
1477609072538.jpg
812 KB, 1412x886
>>
Cold War 2.0 – Russian Trolls And Cybersecurity

http://noisyroom.net/blog/2016/07/28/cold-war-2-0-russian-trolls-and-cybersecurity/
>>
File: 23627689326362.png (530 KB, 1096x467) Image search: [Google]
23627689326362.png
530 KB, 1096x467
when trump wins...
>>
File: 1478371765029.jpg (46 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1478371765029.jpg
46 KB, 750x500
>>
Russia’s internet troll army is now promoting Donald Trump

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/07/27/russias-internet-troll-army-is-now-promoting-donald-trump/
>>
File: ThemTrueColorsTho.jpg (143 KB, 589x609) Image search: [Google]
ThemTrueColorsTho.jpg
143 KB, 589x609
Right? I mean she takes it so seriously that she's willing to do satanic rituals to ensure her success! Now that's the dedication we need in a presidential candidate!
>>
>>710632867
>takes politics seriously!
Like wanting war with Syria and Russia?
>>
File: 1478280490183.jpg (246 KB, 2048x1024) Image search: [Google]
1478280490183.jpg
246 KB, 2048x1024
>>
File: 1460134017847.jpg (424 KB, 1870x768) Image search: [Google]
1460134017847.jpg
424 KB, 1870x768
>>
>>710645958

Weakest Russian troll ever.

Enjoy starving tonight, comrade, for there will be no Rubles in your account for this pitiful performance.
>>
>>710646123
FBI has been compromised by the Russians dumb ass, and is now working directly for Putin and Trump

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/11/3/1590705/--The-FBI-is-Trumpland
>>
File: 1478208875599.png (865 KB, 860x574) Image search: [Google]
1478208875599.png
865 KB, 860x574
Bush Admits To Planting Fake News Stories

Bush Admits To Planting Fake News Stories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyTRbApdfyU

THE MEDIA IS LYING ABOUT SHIT
>>
REPORT: Kremlin Paid “Army Of Internet Trolls” To Pose As Pro-Trump Americans On Social Media

http://www.joemygod.com/2016/07/27/report-kremlin-paid-army-internet-trolls-pose-pro-trump-americans-social-media/
>>
File: 1461741762122.jpg (36 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1461741762122.jpg
36 KB, 320x240
>tfw bong hits for trump
>>
File: 1478076072007.jpg (137 KB, 669x813) Image search: [Google]
1478076072007.jpg
137 KB, 669x813
>>
>>710646254
Without wikileaks, veritas, and the FBI, trumpkins have nothing.
>>
>>710646245

>devalue education

This is what trumpanzees actually believe.
>>
File: 1478076006611.jpg (158 KB, 1199x799) Image search: [Google]
1478076006611.jpg
158 KB, 1199x799
>>
File: 1466887192157.jpg (173 KB, 504x802) Image search: [Google]
1466887192157.jpg
173 KB, 504x802
>>
File: 1478076024552.jpg (92 KB, 885x516) Image search: [Google]
1478076024552.jpg
92 KB, 885x516
>>
EXPOSED: Putin’s Propaganda Factories Trolling For Trump

http://reverbpress.com/world/is-putin-paying-trolls-to-lobby-for-trump/
>>
>>710646245
W-would free internet's or education k-12 devalue any of the information it provides?
>>
File: 1478075536568.jpg (195 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1478075536568.jpg
195 KB, 600x400
>>
File: 1478075573639.jpg (119 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1478075573639.jpg
119 KB, 800x600
>>
Here is one of many reasons not to vote for Trump: http: //www.iflscience.com/environment/trump-presidency-accelerate-pace-climate-change/
>>
>>710646410
You're right. You cant devalue women studies any further.
>>
File: 1478075590692.jpg (109 KB, 639x540) Image search: [Google]
1478075590692.jpg
109 KB, 639x540
>>
>>710642238
If that's how you use your brain, you shouldn't vote.
>>
Donald Trump-Vladimir Putin: Russia's information war meets the US election

They are here talking to you right now.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-election/trumpputin-russias-information-war-meets-the-us-election-20160609-gpf4sm.html
>>
ITT: CTR is getting so desperate. This shit is priceless.
>>
File: 1478075708061.png (989 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1478075708061.png
989 KB, 1136x640
>>
File: 1477965758476.jpg (77 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
1477965758476.jpg
77 KB, 800x535
>>
>>710632867
Fuck (You)
>>
Inside Russia's internet 'troll factory'
CNN's Matthew Chance - Russian sponsored internet troll to spread false information online.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2016/10/26/russia-trolls-hack-us-election-chance-pkg-nr.cnn
>>
File: 1477965577650.png (682 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1477965577650.png
682 KB, 800x600
>>
File: 1339536281768.jpg (37 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1339536281768.jpg
37 KB, 500x358
>>710646254
>dailyleftistwackjob

The weiner case was being investigated by the NYPD. They found the laptop with all the emails on it and gave it to the FBI. Is the NYPD working for the russians too? You need a blanket to hide from your conspiracy theory?
>>
File: 1477965726816.jpg (138 KB, 900x550) Image search: [Google]
1477965726816.jpg
138 KB, 900x550
>>
File: Putin wants to eat the US.jpg (21 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
Putin wants to eat the US.jpg
21 KB, 700x394
US election: The Russia factor
Officials say Russia’s interference is unprecedented. Has the Kremlin achieved its goal?

https://www.ft.com/content/c596c0a8-a278-11e6-82c3-4351ce86813f
>>
>>710638308
>1. Putin hates gays and muslims
Sounds like a reasonable man.
>>
>>710642724
or you have ADHD
>>
File: 1478291238915.jpg (1 MB, 2880x1920) Image search: [Google]
1478291238915.jpg
1 MB, 2880x1920
>>
File: 1477966073079.png (901 KB, 963x698) Image search: [Google]
1477966073079.png
901 KB, 963x698
>>
>>710646654
Weak Russian troll.

No Rubles in your account for this pitiful performance.
>>
Who or What is Behind Trump’s Online Army?

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/04/who-or-what-is-behind-trumps-online-army/
>>
File: 1462391138695.jpg (99 KB, 954x573) Image search: [Google]
1462391138695.jpg
99 KB, 954x573
>>
File: 6226214372762.png (357 KB, 1123x466) Image search: [Google]
6226214372762.png
357 KB, 1123x466
>>710646471
>>710646503
>>710646529
>>710646557
>>710646607
>>710646652
>>
HOW VLADIMIR PUTIN IS USING DONALD TRUMP TO ADVANCE RUSSIA'S GOALS

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/09/09/vladimir-putin-donald-trump-493946.html
>>
Russia Hired Internet Trolls to Spread Pro-Trump Messages Online

http://politiforum.com/t/russia-hired-internet-trolls-to-spread-pro-trump-messages-online/482
>>
>>710645690
Your logic is not sound.
>I listened to cnn say trump is racist, and he talks like how everyone besides my beta ass talked in the locker room in school. He must be bad. There's no sense in voting for him because every libcuck celeb made a video begging not to vote for him. Let's listen to the ring of retards who when introduced to anything that hasn't been introduced to them by Hollywood, they have to start a campaign against it because it triggers their heart strings too much.
Fuck you and kids like you.
You're the idiots running around with your heads chopped off following your dicks brain fucking up this country even more while you think your philosophy is correct.
>>
>>710646834
>Thinking Russia wants anything to do with America
>Thinking the rest of the world does either
>Thinking everyone doesn't wish America would just fuck off and mind it's own business
>>
File: TRUMP-TIES-TO-KREMLIN.jpg (128 KB, 490x281) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP-TIES-TO-KREMLIN.jpg
128 KB, 490x281
Salutin' Putin: inside a Russian troll house
Former workers tell how hundreds of bloggers are paid to flood forums and social networks at home and abroad with anti-western and pro-Kremlin comments

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
>>
File: 1393607436115.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1393607436115.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
>>710647034
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/4/21/1518537/-Clinton-SuperPac-Admits-to-Paying-Internet-Trolls
>>
File: russiatoday.png (623 KB, 1344x776) Image search: [Google]
russiatoday.png
623 KB, 1344x776
Who wants independent news? go to rt.com
has almost no connections to russia.
i wonder if that fag >>710643693 can go on this site.
>>
>>710647056
This post didn't even make sense. What I meant was that Bernie and Trump are diametrically opposed to one another on policy. Plain and simple. Do you dispute that? Because I don't really think you can.
>>
File: 1478300473802.png (367 KB, 732x1250) Image search: [Google]
1478300473802.png
367 KB, 732x1250
>>
Russia not to liberate Europeans any more

The geopolitical state of affairs and military strategic balance of forces in the world have been raising concerns for the recent years. Comparison with the situation in 1939 can be heard more often. A scent of great war is in the air.

http://www.pravdareport.com/russia/politics/20-05-2016/134488-europe-0/
>>
yeah no one likes Hillary, even the people that hate trump dont like Hillary unless they are gullible women
>>
File: 1478118137858.jpg (136 KB, 868x1024) Image search: [Google]
1478118137858.jpg
136 KB, 868x1024
>>
>>710647141

1. Putin hates gays and muslims

2. the Russian BANKS won't let him do what he wants because of sanctions and the threat of US.

3. Russia is DESPERATE for natural resources. They're almost completely out of petroleum products.

4. They annexed part of Ukraine to gauge international reaction and because the Ukraine has a lot of natural gas they can steal.

5. They want to remove a player--US is ideal because we are a direct and economic threat.

6. Hack the intelligent party to force incompetent party's super-incompetent candidate into office.

7. Run massive misinformation campaign to assist with trying to install the retard.

US intelligence officials have already said they consider Trump an "unwitting ally" to Russia--an easily manipulated manchild they can exploit in certain predictable ways if need be.
>>
File: 1326875015922.png (217 KB, 399x322) Image search: [Google]
1326875015922.png
217 KB, 399x322
>>710647224
>no connection to Russia
>literally the Russian News Network
>>
File: trump-and-putin.png (536 KB, 640x496) Image search: [Google]
trump-and-putin.png
536 KB, 640x496
Former CIA Chief: Donald Trump Is ‘An Unwitting Agent of the Russian Federation’

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/former-cia-chief-donald-trump-is-an-unwitting-agent-of-the-russian-federation/
>>
>>710632867
"Subtlety's not gonna work, let's just J-J-JAM IT IN!"
I guess that could be considered...high energy...CTR?
>>
>>710634621

so when you have a daughter you don't mind her being a piece of ass for horny old rich men? it's easy to think if a girl you don't as a piece of ass but what about your nieces, cousins, mom, or even friends. I know this is /b but where is your morality?
>>
File: 1477784650561.jpg (41 KB, 635x635) Image search: [Google]
1477784650561.jpg
41 KB, 635x635
>>
>>710647328
yeah and when you elect trump you will have your own hitler. only that fashists are russia and usa then. who would play the communist part then?
>>
File: 1476825173991.gif (322 KB, 900x825) Image search: [Google]
1476825173991.gif
322 KB, 900x825
Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 87

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 1516QPvvjaBRziqhWPPJLvTaYxfUSBJswe
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.