Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Social experiment time. A woman straps herself naked to a secluded

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 14
File: 24069589225_bf0187a882_b.jpg (725 KB, 950x1025) Image search: [Google]
24069589225_bf0187a882_b.jpg
725 KB, 950x1025
Social experiment time.

A woman straps herself naked to a secluded area that has minimal but some foot traffic, like a park or alleyway. When people pass by she asks to be let go.

She does this in places populated by different income brackets and racial makeup, ex: poor black inner city, high income white, middle class suburb, etc.

When passersby can freely choose either to rape her or release her, which populations choose which more often?
>>
>>709410489

All but a tiny number will free her and help her.
>>
>>709410489
I honestly don't know but I can already see people here saying that both niggers and sand niggers would rape her
>>
>>709410489
Didn't police did something like this with cars in a TV show? I didn't see a lot of whites stealing it.
>>
It depends a lot on how she's positioned. If she's blindfolded the number of people who would take advantage goes up tremendously. If they have to look her in the eye they'd let her go.
>>
What do you want us to say, OP? That poor blacks will rape her more? It's probably true. Psychologically it has more to do with a powerless minority being more primed to try and exert their power over someone that is in a situation where they have even LESS power.

The roles would be reversed if the world was such that whites were the powerless minority and blacks were the powerful majority. Nothing to do with skin color.
>>
>>709410489
The thing is peoplewill do the right thing the majority of the time. Learn more on social psychology bro.
>>
>>709410489
you mean useless experiment
>>
File: 10001.jpg (48 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
10001.jpg
48 KB, 500x354
>>709410489
would raep/10
>>
>>709410690
I think it would be rich white people who would take most advantage. I'm talking like the people who live in million dollar condos and work on Wall Street. If there's nobody around and some girl is naked and prone, they'll go for it more often than lower income brackets. A combination of general sociopathy and lack of contact with the legal system would give them license to exploit a situation to their personal benefit.

Inner city blacks might actually release her the most of all groups because poor people are forced to develop strong social bonds to survive. That's why poor people routinely give a greater percentage of their income to charity than rich people do.

tl;dr: Tyrone lets her go. Chad cums on her face.
>>
>>709410690
That's because, statistically speaking, they would.
>>
>>709410779
Stealing cars isn't the same as rape
>>
>>709410688
This
OP is a race baiting faggot
>>
>>709410779
Yeah and it was considered entrapment and all charges were dropped
>>
>>709410489
Tied up or not, pussy is pussy. Besides it's always more fun when they fight back
>>
>>709410489
why not just make the 'give pussy for freedom' compromise.
you did the 'right' thing for the social exp and get pussy.
>>
Ever see Clerks? EVERYONE lets her go. The situation is so unusual that they'll think its a trap.
>>
>>709411650
You're actually a moron if you think this is true. So the people with the most to lose who have never committed a crime in their life are more likely to rape some retarded bitch than a bunch of niggers who rob people for 10 bucks? Naw fam. I know you've never left the comfort of your white ass suburbs but someday when you actually have to spend a significant amount of time interacting with niggers you will understand how things actually work, until then I guess you're just stuck in your le ebil rich white men fantasy world.
>>
>>709410489
How did she strap herself to the fence?
>>
>>709411932
Most low level street crime is about economics. People don't steal cars because they want the car. They steal it because of the money. There's no economic benefit to committing a rape.
>>
>>709411786
Uh no. Only one persons charges were dropped because he wasnt read his miranda rights you fuck.
>>
>>709410489
You'd have to break it up by sex and sexual orientation, not tax brackets. If a heterosexual guy finds I an attractive girl chained up and naked. Chances are high they will try some, or at least want to try something, if they think they won't be penalized for it.
>>
>>709412105
Then why do niggers/sand niggers rape at disproportionate rates?
>>
>>709411932
He thinks rich people don't commit crimes, guys!
>>
>>709411811
>when they fight back
so you would let her go
because it's not really fighting back if she's tied up
>>
>>709412136
I don't think that's true at all. I don't think anyone is saying that she'd be raped a lot. Most people from any background would probably let her go. But in terms of what group rapes her more often? It would be the people who consider themselves most bulletproof and entitled. That's rich white folks.
>>
>>709412105
Biological and hedonistic benefit of having sex. I'm a virgin and I found the longer I went without sex the more risk I am willing to take to get laid.
>>
>>709412301
Statistically speaking, they don't. Of course there are statistical outliers, but by and large the overwhelming majority of crime is committed by poor people and niggers.
>>
>>709411932
> most to lose
They don't give a shit because they're totally incapable of actually losing anything. When you have enough money to throw around, evidence shows that the law starts to get very flexible. So the sociopaths among them learn learn very quickly that if no-one's going to stop you, why not just take what you want?
>>
>>709412301
They commit different crimes like fraud.
Let's be real here, if anyone is going to rape it's someone who is jaded to violence, not someone who's never seen it.
>>
>>709412552
Your TV fantasy world view is pretty hilarious. Please tell me more of what television has taught you about the world.
>>
>>709412552
You are a dipshit if you think that rich dudes would rape more than poor people in violent places. I'm not even talking race.
>>
>>709412252
Poor rapists are more likely to jump out of the bushes, which is easier to convict. Rich rapists are the Bill Cosby variety.
>>
>>709412515
They're not charged with crimes. Because they have money to buy expensive lawyers and manipulate the system. Eh, but why am I even wasting my time, you're just some /pol/ack, looking to yell about the scary buh-buh-black man.
>>
>>709412552
>I have a billion dollars
>Women literally are down to fuck as soons as I show them my big black credit card
>Yet I rape some strapped woman

Wut.
>>
>>709412471
>the more risk I am willing to take to get laid
But you're still a virgin
which means obviously those risks haven't paid off or you haven't even taken those risks

>Biological and hedonistic benefit of having sex
Nobody indulges in hedonism while walking down the street, seriously never in public

Biologically speaking, it's better to have sex with someone who wants to have sex with you
Even if girls can orgasm from rape, there's a high chance a girl would have an orgasm if she wanted to
And girls having orgasms actually help them get pregnant
There's no guarantee that you'd get a girl pregnant on the first try

>>709412252
crime rates only show reported rapes
it's easier to accuse people you don't know over people you do know
>>
>>709412416
Very doubtful. I doubt most people (guys) find rape deplorable. It's more about self preservation. They don't wait to risk the penalty of getting in trouble for rape or sexual assualt. If they think they could get away with it, I'm sure they'd give it shot.
>>
>>709412812
You are a fucking mong
>>
>>709412729
I never said that, just that rich people learn to get away with it. FWIW, I expect it's pretty rough on both ends of the scale.
>>
>>709412894
You think most people don't find it bad? I think it's on a much different level than killing someone, but rape is still fucked up.
>>
>>709412894
Thats the Clerks thing again. Its too suspicious a set up. Even a literal autist would think they're being watched.
>>
>>709412812
>They're not charged with crimes. Because they have money to buy expensive lawyers and manipulate the system.
>Eh, but why am I even wasting my time, you're just some /pol/ack, looking to yell about the scary buh-buh-black man.
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH

This is what retards actually believe ladies and gentlemen, all white people commit crime but they get away with it because muh evil system and black people dindu nuffin.
>>
>>709413050
You said rich people would take the most advantage. That's a retarded statement.
>>
>>709411650
Statistically speaking blacks would rape her in a heart beat. I don't know what college is brainwashing you. Blacks have shot toddlers in front of there moms when they rob them or if it isn't enough they rape and burn the body.
>>
>>709410489
from rape to no rape
muslims , blacks , poor, midle class whites, high income
>>
>>709413188
>all white people commit crime
Or maybe the same rates of people commit crime through out the race, but people are more willing to actually go through with indicting non-whites because they're so defensive that even though they heavily imply that all black people commit crimes they get offended if anyone implies that any white commits crime

full defense mode
>>
>>709410688
I'd guess this is correct. I'd think it would be more likely to see a split on how many ignore her vs. release her. People tend to mind their own business. I don't think the raeptime option will come into play very often, but given a big enough sample size someone will eventually try to touch her.
>>
Its statistically proven that poor people give to charity at higher rates than rich people. That has to factor in here somewhere. If poor people have strong enough social bonds to give money they don't have why the fuck would that vanish when its a woman begging to be let go?
>>
>>709410489
>Social experiment time.

Poor people will be more likely to help and more likely to be walking. Lower income people give more to street beggars. Rich White people will stay in their cars and keep driving. Nobody would rape her.
>>
>>709413399
Black people commit crime at 5x the rate of white people. Do you genuinely believe that this large of a disparity is cause by "the system".

If you say yes then you are beyond help.
>>
>>709413399
I think that is an extremely stupid answer. It's pretty obvious that poorer people commit more crime, and unfortunately the black population are usually in poor neighboorhoods. Combine this with the Era of the cool gangster that NWA brought and you just breed a culture of violence and crime. I mean honestly people believe they need to be hard and killers to survive when they dont. Blame media.
>>
>>709413521
>>709413458
>>709413399
>>709412812
>>709411650
Samecuck
>>
>>709412552
>I have billions dollar in my pocket, I could literally purchase all the whore cities for myself and ask them to pretend be raped
>nah better rape some random bitch to break the law for the lols
>>
>>709413579
yes
you are beyond help
>>
>>709413619
>unfortunately the black population are usually in poor neighboorhoods.
They are not 'in' poor neighborhoods, they are the cause of them. Have you ever witnessed the downfall of a neighborhood by yourself?
>>
>>709410489
nobody should even aknowledge her, you dont know if she is somehow going to get it in her head to sue you for rape simply for looking at her, so gtfo asap
>>
>>709411273
Please kill yourself.
Blacks have complete power in South Africa and yet they rape old white women with broken glass bottles.
>inb4 muh historical oppression.

Done and gone in South Africa. They have given themselves every opportunity over whites.
>>
>>709413804
>yes
>you are beyond help

LOL XD YOU REALLY GOT ME THERE.

Someday you'll actually meet niggers, enjoy the comforts of your all-white suburb while you can. Facts are scary I know.
>>
>>709413970
What a time where men have to fear jail time by freeing a women tied to a fence. Seriously, if that situation ever occurs to you, do her and yourself the favor and gut her loose, the run for the hills.
>>
>>709410489
>using just carabiners and not something that locks

nah
>>
>>709413619
>It's pretty obvious that poorer people commit more crime, and unfortunately the black population are usually in poor neighboorhoods
I was talking about in general, that given the same background and socioeconomic status, people are just as likely to commit crime
There are poor black neighborhoods with virtually no crime and poor white neighborhoods with crime that rivals Tegucigalpa

>Era of the cool gangster that NWA brought
you mean, a fad?
that era is over, and if you actually listened to today's popular music, most violence in music is far away from the levels of violence that was present in the 90s, mostly just references that are on the same level as autists on r9k talking about shooting up school and the day of the rope
At the same time, NWA was just one group, there were plenty of groups that had completely different messages to send

Seriously, play any popular song and it's about sex, drugs, and partying
Here's a song that's blowing up recently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K44j-sb1SRY
>>
>>709410688

In China there would be a large number of people that would walk by and ignore her.
>>
>>709414160
>feat. Lil Yachty
Those people wonder why nobody takes them seriously.
>>
>>709413619
I don't remember any NWA songs about raping women. There's a difference between violence to an end (making money, protecting your turf) and violence just for the hell of it. There's a reason the Purge was about rich whites.
>>
>>709412851
Upsuck theory is doubtful. The female orgasm is still a pretty big mystery in regards to it's adaptational purpose. And my personal experience has me doing things I didn't before. Like paying to get girls drunk as possible.
>>
>>709414160
>There are poor black neighborhoods with virtually no crime
Name ONE poor black neighborhood with no crime.
>>
>>709414301
>There's a reason the Purge was about rich whites.
Are you reasoning by using blockbuster movies as an example. Come on man, you can do better.
>>
>>709410966
What about if she was upside down or facing the other way?
>>
>>709411533
you've got a washington monument penor senor.
>>
>>709414301
>There's a reason the Purge was about rich whites.
Once again you base your knowledge of the world on TV and movies. You aren't actually old enough to post here are you?
>>
>>709413439
> call 911
> walk in with gun afterwards

do that over here and you are fucked 200% cause police will manage to arrive in exactly that one second you stand next to her armed.

> hands above your head
>get on the floor
>everybody walks the dinosaur

also: walking around with a gun in public is illegal in germany and gets you behind bars anyway.
>>
>>709412021
The thugs that are going to mug you strapped her to the fence. She is just bait. This is why I'm going to run 100 yards away before I call 911.
>>
>>709414418
Name any neighborhood that's crime free.
>>
>>709414316
>And my personal experience has me doing things I didn't before
But literally any person can attribute that to literally anything, you aren't the first person to do something he hasn't done before. Your virginity might be the source of your new actions, but you can't make that generalization and extend it to all virgins

>Upsuck theory is doubtful.
That's not what I'm talking about
I'm talking about how the cervix, vagina, and other parts involved with female anatomy are flushed with blood and move around during an orgasm
It's been proven that the cervix responds slightly by opening a little bit, which definitely helps semen pool
>>
>>709414301
Found the woke black man.
>dem purgez was about gettin rids of muh oppressive rich whites.

>Using Hollywood as a source for understanding and cultural and social problems.

Jesus.
>>
>>709414634
Literally any all white gated community will have virtually no crime committed by those who live there. So I take it you don't have a poor black neighborhood with even a low crime rate? You were just talking out of your ass?
>>
>>709414599
This
First sensible response in the entire thread
>>
>>709410489
In brussels, they dressed a guy up as a girl and then bound him to a tree. The dude got buttfucked 3 times in an hour or something.

>>709410966
He was faceing the tree they bound him to. So I think it really depends on this.
>>
>>709414634
The safest cities in America have the lowest black population.
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-safest-cities-to-live-in-america-2016-6/#25-virginia-beach-virginia-1
>>
Your all missing a trick here..... If I let you go,,, what's in it for me??
>>
>>709415048
It's the right thing to do. I would like to be freed if I'm tied to something and return that favor.
>>
>>709413399
3 times more whites are killed anually than blacks. The population size difference explains a lot of that but the 13% of the populations (black non hispanic) have higher crime rate per capita. There are more whites so naturally you would assume the overall crime rate would be higher than blacks but thats not so. Strange.
>>
>>709410489
statistics show that all areas of society would rape her at about the same rate
>>
>>709414301
eazy e track..... nobody move, nobody get hurt......or some shit cant really remember goin on about robing a bank... goes to rape a bitch realizes its a dude....
>>
>>709414273
>In China there would be a large number of people that would walk by and ignore her.
>In China
Try everywhere.
>>
>>709415216
Killed by police*****
God damn proofreading.
>>
File: tmp_4777-oyjo985398367.jpg (58 KB, 460x494) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4777-oyjo985398367.jpg
58 KB, 460x494
>>709411650
>tl;dr
Fuck off, faggot. We can read here on /b/
>>
>>709412671
On the other hand, tell us more of what /b/ taught you about the real world.
>>
>>709415248
Wrong. Statistics show that blacks would be overwhelmingly more likely to rape her.
>>
Does she have a feminine penis though??
>>
>>709414922
Link?
>>
>>709415386
/b/ has taught me nothing about the real world and if you can show me where in my post I implied that it had I will gladly donate to the charity of your choice.
>>
>>709410489
I'd release her 'cause I am gay... and I am a sandnigger.
>>
>>709415522
stone him.... that's what your kind would shout to you right?
>>
ITT: white people suggest music causes crime
>>
Honestly I think fedora fags would be the most likely to rape regardless of income bracket or race.
>>
>>709414850
Again there is no neighborhood with zero crime. I was pointing out the lack the validity in your statement.
>>
>>709415624
No, it's a misconception. I'm not in the extremely Muslim countries like Iran, Pakistan and so forth. I live in Egypt and I am already out to my family and close friends. Nothing to worry about whatsoever.
>>
>>709414418
lawnside new jersey
consistently lower than average rates given a 10 year span
>>
>>709414850
Kek, you sure about your white gated community theory there buddy?
No drugs? Rich people like cocaine, alot.
No tax evasion? They didn't get rich by accident.
How about abit of embezzlement?
>>
>>709415872
>lower than average
>no crime
LOL
>>
>>709415908
You literally learned all of this from television.
>>
>>709415801
Black neighborhoods have absurdly increased crime rates. That was my statement. It's a fact, deal with it.
>>
>>709415828
ahh cool.... gunna be a cunt tho.. what religion are you?
>>
>>709416116
Born Muslim, turned atheist and currently agnostic, and yes, everybody knows about this too.
>>
>>709415908
I'm quite certain at this point that you are not old enough to be posting here.
>>
>>709415908
>No tax evasion? They didn't get rich by accident.
I have a M.Eng, make half a million per year and still pay my taxes, like I'm forced to do. Do I use my deduction options as far as possible? Yes. Is it my fault the the B.A. you just got isn't making you money? No.
>>
>>709415959
it just means that the blacks in that neighborhood are better than you
The literally safest neighborhood in America still has crime
>>
>>709416266
post bank account as proof
>>
>>709410489
Only a small hand full will release her, mostly in somewhat poor areas. Race has no factor
>>
>>709410489
>yuotube era
>any bullshit is a "Social Experiment"
>>
>>709411273
/thread
>>
>>709416341
No. This is /b/, no need to believe me anyways.
>>
>>709414092
>Blacks have complete power in South Africa
Shows how much you know
>>
File: 1473744957342.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1473744957342.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
>>709411273
Kill yourself cuck.
>>
>>709416229
not conforming to the social norms of the age for your part of the world, big props to you my man personally I've studied a lot of different religions now I think its good to have faith but a little stupid to believe in a "god".. I kinda like the guya theory that the earth is the mother
>>
>>709416503
They sold out to the Chinese, but that's their choice to make.
>>
File: 1390285726888.jpg (116 KB, 512x382) Image search: [Google]
1390285726888.jpg
116 KB, 512x382
>>709416503
Blacks owe white people/jews that brought them here a thank you.
>>
>>709415301

Did you struggle to see the keyboard through your slant eyes?
>>
File: 1472490350423.jpg (248 KB, 656x822) Image search: [Google]
1472490350423.jpg
248 KB, 656x822
>>709416599
history lesson....
>>
You asked to name one black neighborhood with no crime. I stated there isn't a neighborhood in existence with no crime. I'm not questioning the statistics of crime in black neighborhood. I pointing out the flaw in your statement.
>>
>>709410489
op your retardation knows no limits
>>
>>709411441
This
>>
>>709416599
whites owe the jews for their staggering contributions to society yet you still have nazi pretenders saying they're a scourge
if the people in this thread are right about blacks, then you could extend the same thing to the relationship between whites and jews
jews have higher IQs and you rarely see jewish criminals because. their community is stronger and instead of trying to emulate that, whites just bring jews down

don't even get me started on asians
>>
>>709416833
>This is a sandy beach.
>There is a rock, therefor this must be a mountain and you are wrong.
>>
>>709416825
? I already knew all of this.
>>
>>709410489
>poor black = raped
>high income white = ignored
>suburb = saved
>>
Oh this didn't actually happen
>>
>>709417024
shit sorry, thought you were the kid.. total mispost m8y
>>
>>709416912
>whites owe the jews for their staggering contributions to society.

I'll remember to thank Soros for BLM, femen, and globalism. Jews are parasites, albeit parasites with a strong sense of tribalism which I do respect them for. They have never built anything for themselves though, they are simply masters at working within a predetermined system, which once again I do respect them for.
>>
>>709416413
Email it to me?
[email protected]
>>
>>709416825
but about asians?
>>
>>709416538
It's not about being a non-conformist or anything, it's just I grew up to find myself gay which contradicts every major religion, I've read about Christianity and Judaism and of course Islam, but they all stated the same thing which didn't make sense to me, So I turned atheist, but then I found it not logical to completely deny the presence of a certain 'deity' or 'god' so I just don't know really. I try to be a good person overall and I think my field of study and soon to be work would help me achieve this easily.
I'm not saying that it was easy for my family to accept this too, but non of the extremes 4chan usually mentiones have happened to me. We literally have gay cruising areas and gay bars (which serve beer btw as long as you're 21) yet it's not acceptable to everybody, there are people who attack it but our government actually hates extreme Muslims who want to impose their shitty ideology on us and tries to eradicate them, mainly the 'Muslim brotherhood', so none of the shit 4chan mentions actually happens, not in my country at least. There was a gay bathhouse that was subjected to trial and we came out victorious, so it's really ok as long as its confined and without PDA's. Sorry for the long post, but I was just to give you and actual image of how life really is here.
>>
>>709416624
I'm not even high?
>>
>>709416912
OMG please Asian rant Hawaii is covered in em
>>
>>709416912
>rarely see jewish criminals
Because they all went and made a country called Israel

Also you can see plenty of jewish criminals, they're just powerful enough to not be in jail.
>>
>>709416954
More like

>this liquid water is wet. Show me some liquid water that isn't wet.

All water is wet

>That's not my point.
>>
>>709410489
One thing is for sure, all Muslims would rape her while cutting off her head, all of the time.
>>
>>709412846
Its not about getting laid, its about the feeling of power.
>>
>>709412105
>not having and wanting
>free for the taking

fuck economics, sex still applies under this
>>
>>709417702
They have power, no need to stick my dick in some fenced whore.
>>
>>709417417
no sweet bro.. good to have an educated conversation on /b/.. its been a few years..
>>
>>709417374
It's the blacks that whine about the past. The asians moved on.
>>
>>709417285
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>709417285
OOh an email ...on it...
>>
>>709410489
white people would rape it
>>
>>709411273
>powerless minority

KId, blacks are 13%% of pop, but the way they are portrayed in the media they are 50% and they are shoved down our throats daily. How many blacks are seen in media? Way more than their 13% should warrant that is for sure. America has been washed in a coating of hiphop crap that at this point would make an alien arriving here from another planet believe that we are a hip hop based society. Fucking from cars to medicine is sold via hiphop/rap crap.
>>
>>709418210

They must work around the clock to rack up enough murder and crime to rival and surpass the white majority.

If it wasn't so terrible it could be impressive.
>>
>>709416248
oh yeah most under 18 year olds are familiar with embezzlement
>>
>>709413970
>>709414139
sadly he's right tho, there are carzy retarded bitches that actually would do that
>>
>>709412105
I want sex.
> Doesn't have a girlfriend.
Guess I could go to the brothel.
>doesn't want to spend any money.
Rape
>the economically fueled crime.
>>
>>709418351
That is the one area they are not lazy in. Crime.
>>
>>709418359
They watch a fuckload of tv so yea, I'm quite sure they are.
>>
>>709413161
where can i find this clerks thing? google gives me nothing but clerks getting held up at gunpoint.
>>
>>709410489
meh, not even that hot.
Would free her.
>>
>>709418673
yeah and all that rock music they listen to
>>
what do you think the results would be if they tried different age groups?
like chaining her next to a high school, middle school, or elderly home. obviously assuming no authorities around
>>
>>709419264
high school would be the worst.
>>
itt: tiny dicked rednecks raging hard

by the way, through history, whites have raped more women than all other races combined
>>
>>709418975
You're actually retarded lmao.
>>
>>709419495
>whites have raped more women than all other races combined
No.
>>
>>709419416
why? what would happen?
>>
>>709410688
/thread
>>
>>709419495
source pls.
>>709419596
well middle school still listens to adults too much. no free thought. elderly couldnt even get out of their chair to go and are always watched by orderly's.high schoolers dont think about consequences only fun.
>>
>>709419542
This
>>709417092
And this
>>
>>709417936
>>709418020
Yes, why haven't you sent it yet?
>>
>>709419596
Nothing. High schoolers may run their mouths all of the time, but actually assaulting an adult woman on the open street? I'm pretty sure they'd just call the police.
>>
>>709411932
Umm no, I have a longterm girlfriend, live in a very multicultural city and the only people to have grabbed her ass are rich white bankers. Twice in the same district. Its entitlement.
>>
>>709419711
>Yes, why haven't you sent it yet?
Because those two aren't me, they man you first asked for a proof. My answer still stands, there is no need for me to proof anything.
>>
>>709419746
you dont know high schoolers well do you?
>>
>>709419542
Yes

>>709419687

hmmm just look at crusades, yugoslavia, spanish inquisition, american slavery, and any other colonization or product of colonization

white people are rapist scum
>>
>>709419907
at least at the school i went to, if some of the guys got blackmail material on a cute girl, she's fucked
>>
>>709419936
>Yes
Now that's what I call a discussion. I can also make claims out of the blue, just look.

Black people have killed more of their own kind than all whites through history.
>>
>>709419897
Poorfag.
>>
File: run.jpg (96 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
run.jpg
96 KB, 1800x1200
>>709419907
do you hang out with many highschoolers?
>>
Taking advantage of her is an opportunistic crime. Rich people get rich by being opportunistic. Rich people are the ones with the personality traits to take advantage of this sort of a situation. Poor people might be more likely to commit crimes but they're almost exclusively ones that contribute to them getting money or necessities like robbery and selling drugs 'cause they need to eat, pay rent, buy drugs, etc. But the poor are more compassionate than the rich so they'd be far more likely to release her. I don't think there'd be any difference in race groups except maybe whites would be more likely to rape since we know we are far less likely to be convicted or to get jail time even if we are convicted, and worst case scenario we'd only spend a few months in jail.
>>
>>709410489
>>709410688

Yeah and I'd be the majority that'd rape her because fuck being a samaritan in this world, you only get walked over and then probably called gay by other dudes who found out you saved her.
>>
>>709410489
Doubt many would choose to free her, despite their provocations. Chances are we'd see the bystanders effect in full swing here. Even if they aren't inclined to sexually assault her, they'd assume someone else would help her and move along.
>>
>>709420305
Oh no, they'll call you gay!
>>
>>709419825
Things that never happened: The post.
>>
>>709420396
didn't say I'd get upset about that, just pointing out the social stigma about "men" and the "guy talk" would eventually go that direction.
>>
>>709420521
you are literally insane
>>
>>709420521
No, it wouldn't. I have never heard an adult say anything like that. Maybe a teenager with too much lube at his hands, but no sane man.
>>
who is the girl in the OP?
>>
I find it odd that people assume most wouldn't rape or sexually assualt her if given the chance. I say I wouldn't, but I've never been put in such extenuating circumstances. If I saw an attractive naked and tied up in a light foot traffic area. I'd probably cop a feel whil3 "trying to free her" lol.
>>
>>709420658
you're the whitest white community then, plenty of times I've gone out and heard guys berating others for not taking advantage of drunk/passed out girls.
>>
>>709410489
I predict the decision to free her or rape her will be based on if the person is an asshole or decent human being, not on social, economical, or racial factors.
>>
Would smash 10/10 then let her go.
>>
>>709420305
lol what an absolute faggot
>>
>>709420763
pretty good bait but needs refining still
>>
>>709420763
>you're the whitest white community then
It's probably the kind of people I spend time with. They aren't the kind of men who enjoy all too much smack talk.
>>
>>709410489
Rape
>>
>>709412894
Found the rapist. Of course he's projecting his own propensity for rape onto others.
>>
>>709420305
>Literally would commit rape to avoid being called gay by other dudes
Ok this is actually the worst excuse for rape I have ever heard in my entire life, and I've made up some retarded ones myself. You must be the biggest pussy I've ever heard of.

>Give me your wallet or you're gay
>>
>>709421235

literally not the only thing I posted as a reason it would happen. You can all throw on the fedora and dawn the white knight guise all day on the internet, we all know damn near all men would do it if they knew they could get away with it.
>>
>>709415363
tl;dr came from /b/, you phenomenal retard
>>
>>709420305
> go to trial
> "but they called me gay"
> judge release you
>>
>>709421134
Can't say, I may be one. Just haven't had the opportunity to do it I suppose. We've been around 200,000. Rape is apart of us. Somewhere down your ancestry chances are someone rape somebody. I just not afraid to admit it, like you.
>>
>>709421476
typical of the brain dead slack jaw neck beards here to just ignorantly cling to one meme
>>
>>709413271
Prefacing your sentence with "statistically speaking" doesn't make you sound any less retarded, friend.
>>
>>709421579
I'll cling to you're mom instead
>>
>>709410489
Retard you can't really rape her properly in this position.
>>
>>709412021

Zip ties. She can fasten both legs, her other arm, then with enough skill wrap her other arm and pull it tight with her hand. She can get herself in, but not out.
>>
>>709421850
Have you never had sex while standing? Tricky, but possible.
>>
>>709421346
Your other reason was, and I quote: "you only get walked over" for being "a samaritan". You can call me and 90% of the /b/tards in this thread a statistical anomaly if you want, but I think you're dead wrong when you claim "damn near all men would do it if they knew they could get away with it". I know for a fact that I would not.
Anyway you're gay for raping her, faggot
>>
>>709420368
The bystander effect involves actually having other bystanders. If we're going by OP's premise that this not a trafficked area then the bystander effect doesn't apply here.
>>
>>709422091
you missed the whole "near all", that means not 100% faggot, go wash your fedora, it's covered in doritos
>>
>>709412846
Dumb shit. Rape is not about sex it's about power. What are the chances a billionaire gets off on feeling powerful? Higher then average. Same with feeling entitled.
>>
>>709421667
What he said is 100% true. Blacks are FAR more likely to rape.
>>
>>709411650

my name is chad and im black. shut the fuck up you racist faggot.
>>
>rapes her
>gets arrested
>THIS IS ENTRAPMENT!
>all charges dropped
>>
>>709422190
You seem to miss that even a billionaire is a human being. Besides, billionairs rarely walk the streets by themselves.
>>
>>709410489
I think that the most important question is. Does OP have the rest of the set?
>>
>>709410489
>woman straps herself naked
>asks for help getting free

lol
>>
File: 1395428249205.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1395428249205.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>709421476
This is why I rape every woman I see, I too am terrified of dudes calling me gay

>MFW I let other dudes control my sexual actions
>MFW I am therefore sexually submitting myself to men
>MFW that's actually the gayest thing in this thread
>>
File: 1475364711972.jpg (25 KB, 300x440) Image search: [Google]
1475364711972.jpg
25 KB, 300x440
>Save the girl
>Take her out to get some food and rest
>Give her your number
>Maybe get date or two and see how things play out
>>
>>709421346
This, once again, is the mindset of the guy who rapes the girl passed out in the guest room after a party. You're clearly a future rapist, or a current one.
>>
>>709410489
Niggers gonna rape
>>
>>709422169
How's that there GED working out for you?
>>
File: 53818222.jpg (132 KB, 474x527) Image search: [Google]
53818222.jpg
132 KB, 474x527
>>709422407
>>709422518
>>
>>709414599
My thoughts as well
>>
>>709421485
Literally every person alive has ancestors that have committed rape, murder, incest, cannibalism and any other crime you can think of. Doesn't mean that everyone walking around today is perfectly ok with doing those things in scenarios where they think they can get away with it.

If people wonder why every single mid to large size campus in America has multiple rapes every single year, it's because of people who think like this, "Oh this girl drank too much, and no one is around...welp other guys would do it so I should just fuck her." kys rapist.
>>
she can totally break free from that... not convinced
>>
>>709422426
Humorous in context:
>>709411533
>>709411811
>>709412471
>>709412894
Pretty sure these are all white dudes
>>
>>709422945
The fact that multiple rapes happen on campus, and who knows how many of other sexual assaults and rapes go under reported gives validity to my statement. I'm sorry is reality disagrees with yours preconceived notions of the overall good of humanity.
>>
>>709411662
It's the same in the sense that you can commit a crime and nobody can stop you at that moment.

Most white people are smart enough to not try that shit. Niggers on the other hand.... will commit the crime because fuck the cops... kinda logic.
>>
>>709423298
One of those is me and I'm native american.
>>
>>709422163
I believe it will. People will walk by and assume someone else will come or the cops will happen by eventually. They will continue on trying not to get involved.
>>
>>709414850
As someone who lives in an upper-class all-white gated community, I can say with absolute certainty that you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
I'm not even talking about white-collar crime (fraud, embezzlement, tax evasion, etc.) which is of course nearly omnipresent; I'm talking about drugs, domestic violence, and yes, sexual assault.
Just because you can afford a good lawyer doesn't mean you don't commit crimes.
>>
>>709422611
Good argument
>>
>>709412471
If you actually had the balls to take any risk in the first place you wouldn't still be a virgin, unless you're completely hideous and unfuckable.
>>
>>709410489

100% of people will go "this is bait" and call the police
>>
>>709423496
Still not a nigger
>>
>>709423732
or 14
>>
>>709410489
>>
>>709423726
just clinging to a meme like everyone else does here, at least mine is accurate though
>>
>>709423656
>as someone who still lives with his parents
Opinion disregarded. Come back when you're an adult.
>>
>>709423732
I do suffer from a confluence of unlucky alleles. And I've started to take more risk. I'm only 20 years old. I'm still in my undergrad years. There are plenty of frat parties and bar trips in my future. Law of probability.
>>
>>709410690
Numbers don't lie...The odds are most definitely not in her favor
>>
>>709423799
Closer to a black than I am white.
>>
>>709423646
If you're (not you personally) the only person around at that moment, and the woman specifically asks you for help, the likelihood of you helping is very high.

The bystander effect applies to large groups or crowds of people witnessing something. This is why in emergency situation you're instructed to point to a specific individual to call 9/11, instead of assuming someone will automatically.
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 936x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 936x1000
>>709410489
i'd free her!
>>
>>709423919
>"But I think everyone else here is retarded so I should be too"
Maybe if you had an education you would see how retarded you sound. Catch 22, I guess. At least I can take comfort in the fact that you'll never pass on your genes.
>>
>>709424201
tip harder
>>
>>709424143
Let me get this straight:
Your argument is: "I said I would probably rape her, and I consider myself basically a nigger or something, so niggers would rape her more than whites"?
Damn, dude. Remind me to avoid the reservation.
>>
File: 1469626376419.png (56 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1469626376419.png
56 KB, 401x372
Man, the race baiting is off the charts here. This experiment has never been, and never will be conducted, so debating the hypothetical results is a moot point if you're arguing based off of a non-existent sample of evidence. We could debate the results, but it's just circular, people already have developed notions regarding this subject, and with a lack of evidence or even data around this topic why bother arguing?
>>
File: opinions.gif (424 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
opinions.gif
424 KB, 1024x819
>>709410489

So what is the aim here?
To find out what 4chinners think about different races and income brackets?

Because all you get here (without doing the experiment for real) are opinions.

>pic related
>>
What if everyone decided to not touch her ? And then from the bushes a bunch of SJW and feminists showed up in a rally screaming at people that they should've raped her. Asking if she "wasn't good enough for them".
>>
>>709424469
Yeah, man
>>
>>709414922
LINK?
>>
what if some dudes tell you they'll call you gay unless you rape this other guy they've got tied up?
>>
File: 1461798625974.png (351 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1461798625974.png
351 KB, 480x480
>>709415908
>Literally all rich people got rich illegally
>>
>>709412552
>I'm a billionaire
>I can fuck basically any woman I want
>I'll rape this bitch instead of letting her go, looking like a really good guy for the media (making me more money), then inviting her over later and likely getting consensual sex
Liberal brainwashing is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>709418179
>it
>>
>>709424382
No. You said I bet these guys are all white. I'm just letting you know I'm not white. Raping is not a really a racial thing. It's an animal thing, homo sapiens sapiens are animals. I'd expect any male from any race to be capable of rape equally. It's nature. If it isn't nature it's pretty damn close. Like killing.
>>
>>709424618
theyre muscly dudes, really fit
>>
I don't know about the social experiment, but is that picture from a porno or something? I need to know for research.
>>
>>709424789
>>
>>709414922
What is the link?
>>
>>709422349
Got tired of waiting on OP.
/xhamster.com/photos gallery/2228777 chinese_american_bondage_exhibitionist.html
>>
>>709411650
hahaha, Dude stop lying to the poor people.Its time for black people to start taking responsibility for there crimes and step up and join the community.
Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 14

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.