Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Last one died, feels thread. Feel free to vent anon.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 63
File: 1477275723306.jpg (19 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1477275723306.jpg
19 KB, 500x354
Last one died, feels thread. Feel free to vent anon.
>>
File: feelsmalone.png (19 KB, 540x372) Image search: [Google]
feelsmalone.png
19 KB, 540x372
I just miss her man and I can see her starting to like someone else, its only been 3 weeks.

How do they move on so soon?
>>
File: 1473140820141.jpg (54 KB, 589x960) Image search: [Google]
1473140820141.jpg
54 KB, 589x960
I'll be lurking because I need to cry..
>>
Just one of those nights
>>
Hold up.. Ill post something here
(cant greentext well)
>>
File: 23.jpg (192 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
192 KB, 707x1000
>>
>>709112596
I don't really have any feelings left.
>>
>>709112596
its 11:58pm and i know i won't be able to sleep tonight. i dont know what to do
>>
File: 1OLDCLr .png (990 KB, 960x825) Image search: [Google]
1OLDCLr .png
990 KB, 960x825
>>
>>709114008
It's all good. We no judge I'm body has become used to staying up past 2 or 3am. Terrible habit that's gonna probably be the death of me but fuck it I guess. Don't care much anymore and nothing worth while to wake up to.
>>
My ex wife remarried N won't let me tell my son happy birthday to make her husband the good guy
>>
I don't see the point of living. I have a decent life (I have a few good friends, but I'm ugly as shit and poor).
>>
I only have one real friend left, and i feel more alone than i ever. After i broke my spine all of my friends stopped talking to me. I got crippled for life, and they all just left. Now im a broken husk of a man, and im starting to sleep more and more as time passed just to not be in pain. The physical pain is a sidenote anymore, but the gnawing emptiness of my life hurts, and im not used to this feeling. I used to like being alone, now its killing me.
>>
lurking... one of those nights/weeks as well
>>
Keep trying to use logic on myself, telling myself that the perfect woman for me would never want to leave me. She always said she would never leave but then one day she started talking about how looking back on our past made her sad. Nothing I could do or say would cheer her up. I asked her if she wanted to break up, she said she didn't know but that she needed some time to think. She said I'd be better of with someone who wasn't "crazy." I said I'd always be her best friend and I'd always be ready to chat when she was ready. She said the same, that she loved me so much and regretted nothing, she's always be my friend.

I haven't heard from my friend in 7 and a half months, since she left me. She blocked my facebook so I can't even see pictures of her to see if she is happy. I've tried 3 times to spark a texting conversation but she's ignored me every time. Even when I wished her a happy birthday I didn't even get so much as a thanks.

I keep telling myself that she can't possibly be the woman for me because the woman for me would never want to leave me.

I try hard to convince myself of that, while she is still on my mind every day.
>>
i've had a cold for the last week and a half and it fucking sucks. i haven't gone to a doctor in like 3 years, though. i should find a local physician now that I have a decent full time job. but that would require me to doing something besides go home right after work to play vidya.
>>
>>709112892
Because they convinced themselves it was over before they even left.
Feels bad man I'll smoke a bowl and drink with you on the other side man just don't get there too soon.
>>
>>
My life is falling apart and I felt myself fall into a rapid deep depression this weekend that I haven't felt in so long that I couldn't handle it and realized even my girlfriend can't make me happy so I smoked some weed to cope with the ideas and I'm going to call psychiatry tomorrow because I fucking need medication.
Thank god for stoner friends that leave weed in your place or else I wouldn't have made it to tomorrow.
>>
File: 1460936070730.jpg (90 KB, 800x1184) Image search: [Google]
1460936070730.jpg
90 KB, 800x1184
>>709115754
here's a picture because why not
>>
I screw shit up too much.
>>
>>709115295
Damm that is cold shit man. Stay away from depressing stuff try not to regress to happier times.
At least she flat out ignored you when I've tried to reconnect I was posted out and ridiculed as a stranger.
Strange creature women as for all those friends man people aren't friends these days we're acquintances thats it.
hey at least theirs plenty of boozy sluts as long as wait behind the next fabulous fad shit. then our looks fade our jobs will suck
>>
File: Rip.png (280 KB, 452x710) Image search: [Google]
Rip.png
280 KB, 452x710
Looking at all their photos..
Realizing he was her first
Nearly beats her as he cheats on her and screams at her
She still worries about you
She gets back with him after leading you on for months

I dont even know how to phrase it.. I just want to fucking blow my brains out..
3 years of this shit, she always comes back into my life no matter how hard I try to get rid of her, I cant get over her, one time I almost get her back she goes back to him.. I cant do anything without thinking about her.. I just want to feel happy again.. Its been 3 years.. Its been 3 fucking years.. Just let go already.. I cant do anything.. Cant focus.. Too fucking stupid to do anything, whats the fucking point?
>>
>>709116044
mate thats fucking called V-card syndrome.
Its got a real thing called dependability etc some shit.
Walk away do anything you won't ever forget her but you gotta keep moving theirs another girl another woman in the same shit maybe you'll click it off or you won't.
always forward never backwards
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-28-01-10-51.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-28-01-10-51.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>
File: RCq2n.jpg (251 KB, 1200x678) Image search: [Google]
RCq2n.jpg
251 KB, 1200x678
>>
>>709115602
feels super bad anon, cheers

it'll be okay.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-23-23-26-45-1.png (260 KB, 1440x1966) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-23-23-26-45-1.png
260 KB, 1440x1966
>>
>>709116763
This is OC by the way.
>>
File: 1476110264876.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1476110264876.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
>>
>>709114325
Pretty sure that's illegal. Get some legal advice and do what you must to keep that evil cunt from being an evil cunt.
>>
Glenn died :^(
>>
>>709114934
What do you do for a living /b/ro?
>>
>>709116990
And abraham but damn glenn's fucked me up
>>
File: 1462769177373.jpg (1 MB, 2963x4192) Image search: [Google]
1462769177373.jpg
1 MB, 2963x4192
>>709117081
Why can't we have our fav characters live forever and shit?
>>
>>709115872
That's a good picture right there
>>
File: pepe.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
pepe.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>>709116694
On occasion when I have the money Ill get some special K and if I have extra the next day or whatever

I usually just do it all no matter how much and I had half a gram left once and the k hole i had, i died and lived another life, i was completely sure i was dead then I woke up

I never really thought about how hard it would be to die, to just completely have to say goodbye to such a life, to fall out of love with yourself. Life sucks right now for me and I often consider suicide but I feel like Id miss this life.

No matter if its been more bad than good.
>>
>>709116763
>>709116810
What happened anon? What did your mother do?
>>
>>709117748
What is this special K you speak of?
>>
>>709117954
that's ketamine, mang. Can't find any? Chug a bunch of cough syrup and it's pretty much the same thing.
>>
Bumping and lurking. I need to cry tonight b
>>
>>709117748
Fun fact: The American FDA has fast-tracked ketamine trials for use in depression so it might become a hell of a lot easier to procure in the next few years.
>>
File: chemtrails.jpg (190 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
chemtrails.jpg
190 KB, 1280x800
>>709117954
>>709118106
what this guy said, i usually get pretty good shit. cant agree with the cough syrup lol dxm and k are a lot different.
>>
File: existenceispain.jpg (47 KB, 720x379) Image search: [Google]
existenceispain.jpg
47 KB, 720x379
>>709118338
Im canadian, its easy for me to get just expensive as fuck

Ive heard K is supposed to be helpful with depression actually a friend of mine was saying it helps your brain do what you actually want to do.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (28 KB, 561x305) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
28 KB, 561x305
She never came home that night.
>>
>>709118364
Alright interesting. I once had a life-changing experience with DMT. I remember being in complete darkness and it's super fast acting.
It was dreamlike, died in a car accident and what felt like 5 hours of intense flashbacks and out of body experience was condensed in like 20 minutes. When I came to myself I had this shivering/goosebump sensation multiplied by a million of what I had ever felt before.
I really thought I was dead for a moment.
>>
>>709118766
It's an interesting drug, works on different receptors from most standard anti-depressants but it gets you high so yeah it's going to make you less depressed.
Party safe, leafbro.
>>
I feel like I need a relationship, but can't get one. I get too attached to girls that give me attention. I had a "casual" sexual encounter with this girl today and we cuddled after and everything. She even gave me a goodbye kiss. She's so weird with relationships and I feel that if i try and properly ask her out, it will ruin what we have. She doesn't wanna put a label on it. Idk if this is feels. Just needed to vent.
>>
did shit at the interview felt like trash and hated myself. Decided to go to a bar so I can at least feel slightly good. Drive home my car broke down. Now still living with my parents I had a breakdown bang my head against the car door. Feel like shit more so than usual. Thoughts of the release of death hits hard. I really hate how my mind is against me. It would remember shitty times at any point of the day and then I would not pay attention to my surrounding and telling myself to kill myself. After having my dad help me get the car out of the highway while talking shit about we got the broken car at home. Then we had a family talk. Now this is the guy who been telling me to go after money with big company he told me you're having a hard time looking for a job offer a lower price. After all these years of him project himself on me he finally decides to not give a shit about money. Then goes on to say that I'm smart even though he literally beats the idea that I'm an idiot when I was in 2nd grade and the reason the best I can say to myself in terms of brain is I'm not retarded. Honestly as a father he's good at everything except emotionally. And the shitty part is I'm just like him. Funny how in the future once I have my life together Imma leave the house without saying anything, same how he left for america without saying anything.
>>
>>709118832
What happened? Did she ghost on you? Did she die?
>>
>>709112596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30s4OK3XG8w
>>
>>709119257
I was just listening to this. Noice
>>
>>709112892

Some advice from a veteran feels... just fucking move on, don't stop to think, don't look back, pick yourself up and go. Don't waste your time in the feels because one day you will look back and wonder why you wasted time on feels when you could have been out there doing something better.
>>
>>709119105
Just have fun and don't overthink shit so much.
>>
My life is a lie
>>
>>709112892
Basically all of this fam. People give up and can't admit it to themselves. They stay trying to convince themselves they are happy and all it does is hurt the other person. On the other side you feel lied to and like a failure. Shit sucks.
>>
>>709119105
I get you, I'm suck a fucking loner 19 and never been kissed but finally in college I find a good girl and fall so hard for her, I thought she fell for me too but turns out I'm too ugly to date her
>>
Life's rad.
>>
>>709119030
Ive never broken through on DMT before, Ive smoked it and felt the pull but havent broken through yet

I smoked changa a few times which has dmt in and blue lotus leaves and other herbs and that stuff is interesting

I met a literal DMT wizard this summer whose been cooking it for 10 years and he had some insane stuff. Haven't capitalized on it yet. Also saw dmt you could dab this summer.
>>
>>
this is fucking stupid i wish i could remove myself from this place...miss certain individuals, miss when it was all so simple. its all so boring % repetitive & it never can be the same & it will never get better...Maybe it can I just keep waking up to a reality I grow tired of. I smile to make it through. Please get better.
>>
>>709119139
She had a breakdown and took off. When I finally heard from her she told me she didn't know why but she couldn't do it anymore. That I was amazing and no one had ever treated her so well but she knew she wasn't good enough and just to broken and that I wouldn't be happy with her. She didn't want to keep hurting me so she decided she couldn't be with me.

I don't even understand it. She was so afraid I would leave her someday because she didn't think she was good enough she abandoned me. I have been sick about it for weeks. I feel like I am living with a ghost now and haven't been able to sleep in our bed since.
>>
File: feels.png (715 KB, 629x758) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
715 KB, 629x758
>>709119336
you're right man, been telling myself this just gotta comply cause its truth
>>
i don't even care at this point if I have a girlfriend or boyfriend at this point. I just want to know that somebody genuinely cares for me. I know my mother never liked me, even though she always told me she loved me. My dad is another conversation. I want somebody who won't be afraid to hold me without it being awkward. I hate sounding as desperate as I am. But every human deserves to feel like they're important.
>>
>>709119626
The high dosage helps I think. This was my first time doing anything hardcore too. Most I've done is smoke a tree 3 or 4 times a year.
Shit cost me an arm and a leg too. I wish it were easier to find good shit where I'm from.
>>
>>709112596

I'm 30 years old. Was single and friendless and depressed during my entire 20s. Spent two years in a serious relationship, but I broke it off two months ago. No friends, no family. Nobody to talk to. Nobody to spend time with. No basic human contact at all. Tried to get to know three women in the last month. All three feign friendliness but want nothing to do with me. I'm on a college campus, but I'm so old that women are creeped out when they find out my age.

Sometimes I even forget how to speak because I have no one to interact with. I can't take being alone anymore. It's killing me.
>>
>all of my friends are in relationships
>i havent even had a date in 3 years
>they all invite me to do stuff
>go to movies, dinner, all that stuff
>i want to go hang out with them, to have fun
>but i just cant stand being the odd numbered person, the only one there alone, the one who always has to go home alone
>so i tell them im busy, but usually.. im just drinking alone as usual
>>
>>709119615
>I'm suck
kek
Anon, you really need to get over her. People who make you feel bad are toxic and you need to get rid of them, from your mind/life.
Meet some more people and you'll find you were just putting her on a pedestal and get over it. Do it sooner rather than later or you'll end up creating a false sense of objectivity when looking at other girls.
>>
>>709120358
We're going through the same shit man
>>
File: image.jpg (254 KB, 794x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254 KB, 794x594
I feel like my relationship is dead but letting her go would hurt her too much and I feel like I need to be with someone or else i'll just feel hollow inside and Jesus fucking Christ I just wish I could make an emotional connection to someone, anyone again
>>
>>709119956
Damn man that sucks. I wonder what got into her. It sounds like something might have happened before that to trigger a breakdown.
Have you tried talking to her?
>>
>>709120126
You're important anon. How was your day?
>>
Haven't been even in a relationship since 8th grade, starting to give up on love.
>>
>>709120305
34 here. Hope you find somebody, man. Don't fuck with (sober) college girls, they're at a much different place in their life. I'm alone a lot but I prefer being alone. I'm whatever personality type that's drained from social interaction, chatting with my neighbors occasionally and visiting family is enough for me. Get laid every few years but that's tapering off as I don't even party much anymore.
Good luck.
>>
>>709119076
always :)
>>
i ended a friendship today to preserve another one. if i didnt work with the guy every day i would have ended that one instead

i hate myself for doing it.
>>
>>709120957
Thank u anon, it was ok, I took some time for myself and made caramel apples and watched my favorite Halloween movie. I didn't this every year when I was younger, but I eventually stopped. Bittersweet nostalgia
>>
havent ever been in a relationship, but have had good friends not be good friends anymore
stay strong
>>
>senior in highschool
>don't know what to do with life
>joins the navy straight out of school
>crush doesn't want to date me purely because of this
>bummer
>get generally discharged from the navy because of having "adjustment disorder"
>dad kicks me out for not listening to him
>live on my cousins couch I their shitty apartment
>work at McDonald's
>all of my high school friends are in college
>crush thinks I'm a loser now for not doing anything with my life
I honestly don't know if I'm genuinely suicidal or not. I know other people have it worse
>>
File: xIgVElR.jpg (24 KB, 605x441) Image search: [Google]
xIgVElR.jpg
24 KB, 605x441
>>709112596
tfw i never feel what u retards feel
tfw 2smart5you
tfw i embrace my feels
tfw my feels are like tiger blood
tfw u wont even be able to comprehnd muh felz
tfw my felz are awesome and ur feels are shit
>>
>>709121056
Why did you have to break a friendship for the other?
>>
>>709121177
tfw 4chan disabled my greentext cuz my felz r too hardcore
>>
i stopped talking to my friends sister cause he was getting mad about it. but i feel like i lost a better friend in doing so.
>>
>>709121140
No problem man, what's your favorite Halloween movie?
>>
>>709115947
I feel you /b/ro
>>
>>709121177
>>709121274
(you)
Now leave
>>
File: 1317068285681.png (29 KB, 248x206) Image search: [Google]
1317068285681.png
29 KB, 248x206
>>709121148
save up some money and travel fuck those faggots stuck in college go hitch hike the world and fuck bitches
>>
>>709112892

MEN AND THEIR FUCKING EXCUSES GO KILL YOURSELVES NOT REALLY BUT SERIOUSLY GO FUCKING YOU NO leave me alone I don't wanna tacos
>>
>>709121359
Hocus Pocus, the only thing I looked forward to during Halloween.
>>
>>709117081
I came here to feel and you utter cunts ruined the episode for me. Actual cancer actually please fuvk yourselves
>>
File: hillary-clinton-laughing (1).jpg (57 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-laughing (1).jpg
57 KB, 1200x675
>>709121548
i also vote hillary ahahahaha
>>
>>709120813
Yeah, I have tried talking to her. She is trying to distance herself and forget about me according to friends she is staying with and wont talk to me.

She still loves me but is just set that we cant be together and is determined not to come back. She has huge abandonment issues and like 6 months ago we had a fight and things were never the same after. The illusion of a perfect relationship was broken I think and she started letting herself believe I was unhappy and it never went away. But literally we were really happy together and she was my best friend until that point.
>>
>>709121354
He doesn't have the right to interfere with a friendship between a friend of his and his sister.
If he's really a friend he'll keep it to himself and eventually come to terms with it.
>>
>>709120480
She's the person that makes me feel happier out of everyone in my life. When I'm with her I suddenly forget all about everything. I get lost in her smell and her voice and her jokes and wanna be there forever. She didn't even say I was ugly, just that she's not physically attracted to me, but I know the truth. When we're walking on the street she'll point the guys she likes out and I know that if I looked even remotely like that we would be so happy together. When I think of the time she told me that I get so fucking angry at her for being so shallow but when I'm near her it's just so hard to be mad. I know it's fucking stupid to rely on someone else for happiness and I avoided it for 19 years of my life but I don't know what to do now. Everyday when I'm in class, working or whatever I only think about the evening when I get to see her. I go through our texts several times a day when I miss her or check her Snapchat only to feel like I'm there. I want to move on and meet new people but everytime I get a chance to do something new I chose hanging out with her instead. I'm stuck in this cycle and honestly plan to ride it as long as I can until she either settles for me or doesn't need me anymore.
>>
To everyone in this thread including the trolls, I love you guys, I really do
>>
>>709121615
We were mourning their deaths you irrespectful prick.
>>
>>709112596
I have to go see this fucking neuropsychologist tomorrow and get my first evaluation done. I don't even trust the guy. He's got a Jewish last name.

That's like 2 hours or so. Then on another point, I have to still wait to apply for this fucking job at CAI. I want to do it ASAP but they wanna wait until this bullshit with this doctor is done with.

The thing is I don't wanna wait too long and the position not be there.

Fucking idiots that handle some of my shit need their heads examined.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxqYigFwUTQ
>>
>>709112596
>>
>>709121588
Nice choice, anon. Also nice dubs.
>>
>>709121588
Good movie anon, don't sweat over it too, Halloween is pretty overrated. Going trick or treating isn't that fun unless you get drunk anyways haha

>>709121715
Man she probably still has feelings for you and you need to find a way to track her down and talk to her face to face and try to settle things. It's a bit unfair of her to just leave you like that for some trivial reason.
>>
>>709121861
Not feels, 4chan pass user and a pisspoor attempt at a derail. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1477284200981.jpg (69 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1477284200981.jpg
69 KB, 960x960
I'm on the train to school and I feel like the only one here. I want to get off, go home and sleep, but I know it'll only get worse, I'm on antidepressants and take sleeping medicine to help me get through the night.

Anyone else here in the same situation? I'm 19 btw
>>
>>709120999

Strangely enough, I'm a 20/20 Introvert on both the official Kiersey and Myers-Briggs Personality Sorters. I'm definitely drained by social situations, but I simultaneously feel incredibly empty when I have no human interaction at all for a long time.
>>
>>709122334
Oh you want me to cry about it? If you wanna cry about shit, go to BlahTherapy. This is /b/. Apparently, you snowflake faggots forgot that.

Now cut down the river, not across the road, pal.
>>
>>709120126
I'll be your friend if you want someone... It might not mean much but if you decide you want to, I'm here
>>
File: 1316742341393.jpg (29 KB, 344x291) Image search: [Google]
1316742341393.jpg
29 KB, 344x291
>>709122601
>>
>>709121744
You're setting yourself up for the hurt of a lifetime bro. I once had a perfect little angel like you in my life and now (8 years in the future) I'm glad she ghosted on me. It was absolutely devastating and I wouldn't recommend going through it.
The easy path is not to just keep going because it will lead to your demise. Put it on your mind that she will hurt you and that what seems like the harder path is in fact your safe spot, emotionally.
Be strong and either talk to her about it (which is the correct way to do it) or ghost on her (which will be harder for the both of you).
She clearly likes your friendship and she likes the feeling of being loved without loving you herself. That's a recipe for disaster and you need to get away from it man.
>>
>>709121751
Love you too anon
>>
I don't know but i feel like i am being used just to make her feel better about her shitty life she has right now. I honestly have loved her for about 6 years and going. one day i tell her if she wants to be with me she just pushes me away saying i'm too good for her i think i just need to give up
ill cont. if yall want ill show you the msg i sent her she never read it for some reason sometimes i wish she did
>>
>>709113621
Kys faggot
>>
>>709114080
Answer is 100% the latter.
>>
>>709115061
I'm sorry man. I would have a beer with you
>>
>>709122247
I know where she and she does have feelings for me. I am trying to be respectful and adult about it and give her space to figure things out. If I could change her mind I would have months ago. It is basically what this guy says >>709122834
I think this is true for me. I just don't think she can love herself and in return cant be with anyone that loves her. If she can figure out what I am actually worth and want to be with me I will be there but for now I just have to absorb this. It is not about what I think I need because I am afraid of being alone. It just sucks right now because it hurts so much.
>>
Hey guys, after like 20 (you)s I really need to go to bed. It's 7:35 am and I haven't slept all night.
Be strong /b/retheren, don't give up and don't obsess. Love yourselves and put yourselves first. Stop depending on someone else and find happiness within.
Night my niggers
>>
>>709122783
Lol you know what's funny? You'd probably weigh more than the fucking casket they put your fat ass in when you eventually an hero. Caskets are pretty damn heavy too. Had to help carry one before.
>>
File: 1477054800264.jpg (54 KB, 546x896) Image search: [Google]
1477054800264.jpg
54 KB, 546x896
>>709123572
Maybe it's just you, fucking weak ass nigga
>>
>>709123331
Okay before going to bed last one. I was both 834 and 247. What I told the other guy doesn't apply that much to you man, think about it. She's very insecure and it sounds like she doesn't need space but reassurance. It does hurt but it hurts more if you know you didn't fight for it in the end.
Show up with some flowers, even if it's cliche and ask her very firmly to talk. Sit down and tell her your mind and pull her thoughts. My guess is that all she needs is to feel better about herself first too.
>>
File: 1474093269728.webm (344 KB, 426x236) Image search: [Google]
1474093269728.webm
344 KB, 426x236
>>709123854
>>
>>709122834
I don't think she wants to talk about it, she always gets protective about emotional stuff. plus she's the only female friend I've had in my life. I don't know how it's supposed to be but I think a guy and a girl are allowed to be friends. It's stupid of me to ask for more than she can give. I'm pretty sure she's not a bad friend. I believe she likes me and would help me if need be but she just doesn't love me the same way I love her. What would I even tell her if we talked? I know I'm not going to get a relationship but I don't want her out of my life.
>>
>>709123192
Id love to have a beer with someone. Even someone to talk to would be nice. Nothing changes much for me anymore so shits been boring and depressing.
>>
I miss you Kevin. I would have really liked it if we could have traveled for a while and gotten to know each other. You were kind of special to me, you got my mind off Aaron. You were just the type of relationship I needed right when I needed it; I was looking forward to that.

And Victor, my friend. I still think about you from time to time. I wish I knew what happened to you, why you broke contact like you did. I hope I didn't get you in trouble with the parcel I sent you. But what ever happened, I hope you're doing well. It would have been nice to see Spain and France for you; and to have you next to me when Aaron left.

And Jasper, you're one of my best friends. It gets lonely without you. I really hope you're up for traveling over Christmas. The holidays aren't the greatest time for that but I would be excited to see you. As fun as that would be, maybe January would be better. If I got called in over the holidays, I'd be making over time pay and I kind of need the money, but what ever works for you. You’re who I talk to when I start to lose it, you have no idea what that means to me. I’ll always remember the first few times we talked, those were the best.
>>
>>709124578
Hey, N. I really regret making the trip; not because of the money but because we only got to see each other once. I more regret that I missed my bus out of Minneapolis, lost it while I waited for my sister, losing my tickets in the process (I feel exceptionally foolish for those two mistakes; I could catch the bus in Chicago). It was really fun to hang out with you when we had the chance though and hopefully we’ll see each other once more before we leave. And I hope you visit some time before next summer.

Dell, thanks for the shirt, it was really excited to find it in the mail box. I have it still and will treasure it, though I've managed to get a few coffee stains on it, sorry about that. It was nice knowing you, we got along well and I liked having someone from Australia to remind me of the good times.

Mariner, you bubbly fuck. I hope you're as still happy as you ever were, you really deserved it. And i remember you had a hard time when you first moved out on your own but things seemed optimistic. I hope things have continued on that trajectory.

Beli, if you ever need help killing your rapists, I'm your man. I'm sorry we didn't get closer.
>>
>>709124578
>>709124646
stale copypasta
>>
>>709124225
I know man, it sucks when love isn't reciprocated.
If you're absolutely invariable in removing her from your life, my best advice is for you to try as much as you can to find happiness in yourself and stop obsessing over her. She's just a human being like the rest of us, all 7 fucking billion. She's not as good as you make her be. I know I know, it's just another way of saying there's plenty of fish in the ocean, but that's besides the point. Stop looking for what's missing in you in her, you won't find it. Instead find love in you and in what you do.
Work out, it helps tons psychologically.
Mentally reinforce yourself emotionally by helping other people in feels threads like I've been doing.
Be happy anon, I really gtg.
>>
>>709124774
Ya, well, it's my copy pasta
>>
It's cold here /b/. How are things for you?
>>
>>709124563
Where are you from anon?
>>
>>709124894
Its cold here too, Im doing better, thanks for asking. hope things are well with you
>>
>>709125030
I'm in Ontario, heading back home tomorrow. I'm not sure why it's so cold, it's like the house has zero insulation.

How are things with you?
>>
File: 1591.jpg (18 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
1591.jpg
18 KB, 600x238
I only come to /b/ for feels threads these days. I enjoy them because I can relate with a lot of anons who pass through them
>>
>>709124922
Im in az. The only reason i havent put a bullet through my head is because my family is nogunz and i dont want to be another statistic for them to push their bs agenda. Otherwise im just waiting for something. Anything. I dont even know what anymore.
>>
Give me some sad song pls
>>
>>709125659
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QWxrFwZldU
>>
>>709125659
https://soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/teeth-interlude
>>
>>709125659
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDxgSvJINlU
>>
>>709125159
Wheres home?

Im in alberta, jobless having a rough patch. Just have to get my wits about, you?
>>
>>709125460
Hey man, life is a pretty wonderful thing. Find a good hobby, something you're passionate about and people will come, I promise. Reaching out is great and I really wish we could grab that beer but we're literally more than 5000 miles from each other. If you ever swing by Portugal hit me up

If any of you guys from earlier want to keep in touch send an email to:
ze at 127.wtf

Godspeed anons. Now it's 8 am
>>
>>709125659
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qRnT8FzcfM
sorry about it being a amv but i do like the song
>>
>>709125659
Sad and messed up
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LdRPKhPHln8
>>
>>709125659
Porter Robinson - SHELTER
Pretty good one
>>
>>709126123
Thanks to you and to every one Who give me some links and sorry for my english im french
>>
Do you bros know any pharmaceuticals that are easily obtained so i can finally end it.

i've got 11g of paracetamol, but i don't want to hurt myself. I want to die.
>>
>>709125955
Minnesota. The houses are at least warmer.

It's odd that you mention your from Alberta, I would occasionally e-mail someone from the province but haven't heard from him for quiet some time.

How rough has it been for oyu?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPBhiHEtPzQ

Hey guys, how's it going? Here's some feels music for you.
>>
>>709125159
How's Ontario Anon? I'm planning on moving there next year, if all goes well. Getting any snowfall yet?
>>
>>709126260
I don't want to help you die, even though it seems like a really pleasant idea. I'd rather help you through what ever it is.

>>709126757
No, no snow fall. but it rained the last couple of days and continues to get colder. The sun at least came out today. Good luck with it all
>>
File: 1476602624147.jpg (134 KB, 600x616) Image search: [Google]
1476602624147.jpg
134 KB, 600x616
>>709126295
Ive meet some peoples from minnesota through-out bc heard good things.

>got dumped 2 days after my birthday
>already depressed
>end up back at home
>no room for me
>unfinished basement is my home
>cave dwelling for 2 weeks, maybe 3

Sick of it, bored out of my mind but my anxiety is a bitch to over come.
>>
>>709125659
https://www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=3Z_9-ulTd0s
>>
>>709126260
I know it's probably not worth saying it. Hell, I try to tell people even when i don't believe it myself. I'll say the exact same thing over and over again and then turn around and ignore my own advice. But at least I'm trying. Don't kill yourself, Anon. I don't even know why not anymore. Just don't do it. For me.
>>
File: everythingwillbeaok.jpg (95 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
everythingwillbeaok.jpg
95 KB, 600x900
>>709126955
dubs of t r u t h

plus its gonna be really painful w/ paracetamol
>>
>>709126847
God, what I wouldn't do for some rain right now. I've always loved the cold and the rain. Currently living in California, where it's been hotter than hell and drier than a bone for the last few weeks. Sick and tired of it, if I'm being honest.
>>
>>709126223
That short is amazing I watched it the other night.
>>
Honestly, life isn't fair but feeling sorry for yourself is a huge waste of time. The sky is a brilliant black or blue, and you'd be surprised how much you can get back from sending a smile to someone and receiving a smile back
>>
I know you're here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVtnVTJIGmA
>>
>>709125659
https://youtu.be/f1eMI0d-1Hs
>>
File: different.jpg (15 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
different.jpg
15 KB, 500x359
>>
File: 1462648793368.gif (30 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1462648793368.gif
30 KB, 500x380
>>
File: 1477025450554.png (10 KB, 660x297) Image search: [Google]
1477025450554.png
10 KB, 660x297
>>
>>
>>709126892
>anxiety too much
Ya, it is. But an unfurnished basement doesn't sound too bad. I wouldn't mind dragging you out of there, though.

I went through a brake up recently, too. It hurt alot, enough to make me avoid relationships to avoid the pain of a breakup again. It's not like I date that often anyway.

>>709127160
I was out near LA; it was flat, dry, & hot. I didn't really like it either.
>>
File: wake up.jpg (17 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
wake up.jpg
17 KB, 500x400
>>
File: Frank.jpg (35 KB, 272x443) Image search: [Google]
Frank.jpg
35 KB, 272x443
Just saw Donnie Darko for the first time. Man, that movie fucked me up. It's amazing how much depression can make me relate to a paranoid schizophrenic. 10/10 Strongly recommended
>>
>>709127926
When? Don't need to go too far into specifics, but the weather over here's only been obnoxiously hot and dry for the last five days or so. Still too long for me tbh, I can barely breathe when the air is too dry, especially with all the usual LA smog.
>>
File: my love life.gif (462 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
my love life.gif
462 KB, 350x350
>>
Still not over the girl that left me when I was 17. I'm 23 now. I've had 4 long-term relationships that lasted a year or more, a handful of hookups, but in the back of my mind I know I'd drop everything if she showed up on my doorstep. I stayed single for about 2 years after she left me, because no one can really compare. She wasn't even my first love, just the strongest I've ever felt. Also the only girl to break up with me; go figure.

Ended a 3 year relationship about a month ago, been having some weird dreams ever since. I had a dream about her last night, so I decided I'd message her on facebook today to see how she's doing.

I don't expect anything to come of it. I almost regret doing it. I think seeing my name would probably put a damper on her mood, but I really just wanted to see how she's doing.

I don't think I'll ever stop loving her. I think I'm okay with that. I don't think we'll ever be on regular speaking terms, either. She left me because I turned into an abusive addict.

Her name is Hailey. I truly hope she has a life full of fulfillment and happiness, she deserves it.

I love her more than anyone.
>>
>>709128162
Back in June. Even the water was warm
>>
>>709127952
This was the movie that started my love for Jake Gyllenhaal for his performance as he perfectly captured how it feels.
>>
File: my love life in a nutshell.jpg (39 KB, 800x433) Image search: [Google]
my love life in a nutshell.jpg
39 KB, 800x433
>>709128292
>>
>>709116763
I don't know what happened but all I can say is good luck anon. It hurts the worst at first.
>>
>>709127952
I went through a psychotic episode that lasted around a month was a shit time
>>
>>709128356
To clarify, two of the long relationships were before I was with her. Just thought it was worth mentioning that she's not the first woman I've loved, but the only one I've loved so much.
>>
>>709112963
God, this is exactly me right now
>>
>>709127952
This is an 18+ board
I used to pretend to like that edgy trash back when I wanted to fuck the hot goth chick. It's just like shitty emo or edm music, you think it's top tier music when you're a teenager, but once you spend every weekend in a bar you start cringing at your younger self.
>>
Girl I love told me she had a head tumor and 2% chance to live.
>>
>>709128371
Ah, yes. We had a beautiful June. I wish I could go back. I was taking a class with some friends in June and God, it was so much fun. Every moment of it. Even the class. What I wouldn't give to re-live that month...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOAcRKZxjy4&index=1&list=PL4W4cq3IOLB5qigjDENBpI1A-ncs-3XiE
>>
>>709128530
Juat spend what time you can with her, she'll appreciate it
>>
>>709128411
Dubs don't lie. Just remember, Anon:

Every living creature on this Earth dies alone.
>>
>>709128415
This
>>
>>709115872
ive never seen such a real picture
>>
>>709115061
How paralized are you?
>>
>>709113621
You did this to yourself.
>>
File: 3sgdbn.jpg (33 KB, 297x310) Image search: [Google]
3sgdbn.jpg
33 KB, 297x310
>>
File: 6boZoRo.jpg (37 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
6boZoRo.jpg
37 KB, 500x666
>>
>>709128505
Chill out, man. I'm not saying it's the best movie ever, I just really liked it. I found it enjoyable. If you didn't that's your problem, not mine. I will grant that it's a bit... self-involved. But it's not as edgy as you're making it out to be
>>
We mutually broke up. I was completely neglecting her, just a lot of things about her personality weren't what I wanted out of my partner. I thought I wanted to break up.

But the lack of emotional connections/options is depressing the shit out of me now. And she's found someone. And we're best friends and I want to just be fine with her with someone else but my stupid emotions are all fucked up.

Stupid dopamine. Or whatever it is that makes me feel like shit right now.
>>
>>709128415
cause men don't typically get attention in society so when we do we think it must be love.
>>
File: 6874680619_f01998e332_o.jpg (65 KB, 520x783) Image search: [Google]
6874680619_f01998e332_o.jpg
65 KB, 520x783
>>
>>709119257
havent heard this til now, fuck man
>>
>>709127926
>unfurnished
unfinished man not unfurnished

its not the worst but it sure feels like it is rock bottom

why you in ontario? work?
>>
I needed this right now. Today I worked up the courage to ask this girl for her number. i am not an outgoing person and very sh so i thought this was a great acheivment. I was scared but went through with it and shockingly I got her number. I was elated. later today i got home from work and called the number(obviously anxious). She picks up and i smile and say "hi." then one of the shittiest things ive ever experienced happened. She said and i quote "Oh its you. I didnt think you would actually call because you looked like such a bitch when you asked me." I said i was sorry and hung up. How do i reply to that. Now im here. It hurts /b
>>
>>709121658
quit being a fag and fuck off you shit.
>>
>>709129123
>Unfinish
Oh.

I came up here to see a friend that I've seen once. Ishouldn't have have the trip. I fear. He's just busy and this wasn't the right time. I think it would be fun to have dinner with you, there are lots of nice place to see here.

>>709128553
I know how much fun you had and wish I could find that happiness more often.
>>
>>709127858
well fuck, ouch. That one hits home.
>>
>>709125936
>kys
its an ok song, not the best by blue october tho
>>
>>709128530
My now-ex girlfriend told me that she had a brain tumor in April, but that they'd be able to try a new treatment in September.

It didn't work, /b/ros. She's got a very low chance of surviving for more than a couple of years now. And I. I really don't know how to feel about this. I can't even imagine her being dead. It's just not a reality I can picture. Fuck.
>>
>>709115872

>art
>>
>>709127931
Ive had a long standing issue dealing with disassociating from reality and struggling to rationalize that life is real. This is fucking with me real bad.
>>
File: 1475212076766.jpg (123 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
1475212076766.jpg
123 KB, 640x853
>>
>>709129722
i know man, and it really fucking blows because it works on anyone because since im the person typing this im the only person i can logically perceive as real, i hate it
>>
>>709129477
Thats a shame at least there is nice sights

Ive only even been to sault st marie and thunderbay up north. Its pretty nice. Im sure you would be nice to have dinner with too, you seem nice :)
>>
>>709129826
I once was watching a television out of the corner of my eye at a restaurant. i glanced at it and the words "wake up" flashed onto the screen for a second before vanishing. shit like that is constantly ruining my ability to function because it puts me off so badly. you ever deal with that kind of shit?
>>
>>709129799
so fake
>>
She sits in 1 meter from me. Could be 10.000 km. Actually, would be better, because I wouldn't be forced to see her.
>>
>>709129976
Thanks, that means something.

I met someone from Thunderbay and I make sure to say hi occasionally. We haven't gotten closer though.

I hope things get better for you in Ontario.

>>709130141
Why
>>
File: well fuck.png (79 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
well fuck.png
79 KB, 488x488
>>
>>709130059
numerous deja vu experiences are fucking enough, and it fucking interupts my day, like, i wonder why im working, why am i making money if none of this matters?
>>
>>709127858
Didn't have to be a dick, anon
>>
>>709130335
Thanks yourself

Im in alberta and I hope things get better too and if anything is ailing you, i hope it gets better
>>
File: 1475206523476.jpg (239 KB, 1423x770) Image search: [Google]
1475206523476.jpg
239 KB, 1423x770
>>
I sometimes asked myself what would happen if I killed myself, but I've never seriously considered it until tonight.

I have no reason to, I've got good friends, my family loves me, I'm set to finish my Associate's this year, and I'm going to a 4-year soon enough and getting out of my hometown. I don't really have any reason to do it.

I've been pretty broken up since my friend killed himself last year, but It's been almost 9 months and it doesn't bother me nearly as much as it used to. But now a few friends and I are closer because of it and I got out of a bad relationship. By any measure, my social life has done nothing but improve over this year.

Everything in my life is looking up and yet... when I asked myself what would happen if I did it tonight, I didn't shrug it off as a joke or think about how it would affect anyone else like I have every other time, all I could think was "Maybe everyone around you and the rest of the world would be better off."

I can't think of any reason why I thought that but I still took the thought seriously for some reason. And that scared the shit out of me.
>>
I miss alot of things, most involve her. But I guess it's just been a rough few months. The scary thing is I just don't feel any better yet.
>>
>>709130869
Usually these thoughts just come out of nowhere and I just dismiss them because they don't make any sense and I can't understand why they would even show up. Like randomly generated thoughts that just fly by with no real impact, but tonight they weren't. I've never had that happen before.
>>
>>709130656
I think things are improving, just slowly. Glad you're optimist about it all.

>>709131009
I have these thoughts too. I don't really know what to make of them so I try yo shrug them of also.
>>
>>709115872
i kek'd at #6
>krk
>>
File: WonderfulLife.jpg (71 KB, 557x385) Image search: [Google]
WonderfulLife.jpg
71 KB, 557x385
Been thinking hard about ending it recently. Just tired. Ready to let go.

But a couple days ago i was checking shit and facebook says "hey it's W's birthday".
And i remember that W was a girl who seemed to have a crush on me a while back.
I figure better not say anything, she probably doesn't remember who the hell i am and i don't say "happy birthday" to anyone anyway.
Next day she messages me.
Goddamn do i feel like an asshole now.
Gonna read and respond to whatever it is tomorrow when i get my head straightened out.
But it doesn't matter. We barely speak the same language and i'm long gone, in a different country on a different continent now. She's probably just catching up a bit.

I wish i could get something like pic related.
I don't want to do it as long as i can be useful, as long as i can brighten someone else's day at least.
But i have no idea if anyone on this side of the planet cares.
>>
>>709132476
Dont do it man, theres lots to live for

where do you live?
>>
>>709132476
Gotta make your life wonderful, bro. Not trying to invalidate what you're feeling, but we all get to points like this some time in our life. You've got to find out what makes your life worth living. Think about every time you've thought of ending it, and remember every reason why you didn't. You know goddamn well that people are going to miss you and cry over you and wish they could take your place if you did it. It's my belief that no one on this earth has ever died without somebody mourning them.

Not everyone outwardly expresses how much they care about you because they figure you already know. Some might even deny it, but they DO.

Life is worth living
>>
It's a mix of pretty much everything going on in my life, really. I am 21 years old, living on my own, working a dead end job, and honestly just falling into the rut of your typical piece of shit young adult, and it's destroying me. I made some pretty awful financial decisions as a teenager and it's starting to bite me in the ass now. Not only that, but I am hopelessly lonely. I haven't had physical contact with a woman, much less a girlfriend, in almost 4 years. Every time I try, I get led on, disappointed, and hung out to dry. My depression seemed to really start 3 years ago, a bit after my dad died. It wasn't sudden, he developed cancer in his liver and it eventually spread to this pancreas. For those of you who are not aware, Pancreatic Cancer is one of the most painful types of cancer, causing my dad to always be writhing in pain. I watched my dad lose 50 pounds of muscle, all of his hair, and eventually his dignity all in a matter of months. It fucked me up. I have since come to terms with his passing, he is no longer in pain and I am grateful for that. The months after his passing, I missed school often, sometimes calling my mom in between classes, begging to come home. In the year to follow, I discovered Marijuana. This drug made me happy in ways that I had previously came to terms that I would never feel again. It was euphoric. Since my fateful encounter with Miss Mary, I have been smoking on and off, using it only when I am in the deepest pits of my sadness. My dad's birthday was in November, so this usually is the time of the year when my depression really starts to rear it's ugly head. Suicidal thoughts? Ya. I've had em. They're not often, but when those thoughts form, they tend to persist at times. I just don't want to take pills. I have told myself that pills are not the way to go.

>cont.
>>
They have a higher dependency risk than any strain I have, or will ever smoke. At this point, I have learned to cope, but finding a community of people who can empathize with what I am going through is certainly comforting as well. Sorry for the long rant, this is honestly the first time I have done something like this; putting thoughts to words.
>>
File: 1474862001803.jpg (35 KB, 470x353) Image search: [Google]
1474862001803.jpg
35 KB, 470x353
>>
>>709130594
I wasn't trying to. I'm in the same boat :(
>>
I'm 27 years old. I have a somewhat decent job, I make almost 20 dollars an hour. I was given a free house. I'm engaged to a woman I've been with for 4 and a half years. I have no idea why, but she's completely in love with me. I'm not really that nice, I'm not compassionate, I'm not empathetic at all. She's also 6 months pregnant, I'll be a father within 3 months. We planned it. Well, she planned it. I just went along with it.

None of it makes me feel happy, though. None of it makes me feel sad or depressed either. I never get excited. I'm rarely disappointed. The only thing I ever really feel is anger.

I'm honestly not even sure why I decided to reply to this thread.
>>
File: 1462165986824.jpg (671 KB, 1488x2105) Image search: [Google]
1462165986824.jpg
671 KB, 1488x2105
>>
File: my sadness very big.jpg (120 KB, 392x495) Image search: [Google]
my sadness very big.jpg
120 KB, 392x495
>>709133585
normally dont feel for animals but I got a sad
have a (You)
>>
File: 1238372903516.png (26 KB, 741x599) Image search: [Google]
1238372903516.png
26 KB, 741x599
>>
File: 1466834692966.jpg (107 KB, 960x773) Image search: [Google]
1466834692966.jpg
107 KB, 960x773
>>
File: 1461539303367.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1461539303367.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
>>
File: ReasonsToLive.jpg (46 KB, 480x813) Image search: [Google]
ReasonsToLive.jpg
46 KB, 480x813
>>709132830
>theres lots to live for
Wish i could think of something on that end.
Lost most of the things that used to make me smile.
Even drinking ain't fun anymore.
Texas here.

>>709132968
>got to find out what makes your life worth living.
Man i've been thinking for a while now and i just can't come up with shit.
>remember every reason why you didn't
Well here they are:
>i'll wait, maybe shit magically gets better
>i shouldn't, it'd hurt my mother bad and she doesn't deserve that
The first one's crap, it's been 10 years now and i'm not that big of a sucker.
As for the second? Still holds.
But man i can't just keep living because my mom would be sad if i went.
That just doesn't give me the energy to wake up in the morning anymore.

As for people who care, it's pretty much just my family as far as i know. And honestly we're only family because of random chance. If i didn't happen to share the same last name, they'd be strangers too.
Never really had many friends. Haven't had any for maybe 6 years now.

I just can't live for vague dreams and bullshit promises.
Need something real, something i can hold on to.
I can keep fighting but i can't keep fighting for nothing.
Need something to tell myself when i wonder why i'm still doing this.
>>
>>709134129
ouch
>>
>>709128941
This
>>
>>709119956
some woman are just shit and like it when guys treat them like shit it's probably better she left befor she became toxic to you
>>
>>709120358
Well fuck you very much buddy.
Your problem is feeling too entitled to shit, so stop feeling entitled you cunt.
You already have friends. You are already invited to multiple social occasions. Happiness is extending her hand to you and you deny simply because you "feel" like something's missing.
Well... fuck you.
Get over yourself dipshit
>>
>>709130394
shit
>>
I knew this girl back in highschool we'll call her R. R had a crush on me but I didn't pay much attention to it. We graduated and R confessed to me I declined because I was just a massive waste of space at the time. She dated some guy who ended up beating her to death. I wonder how things could've been between me and R.
>>
I just had a talk with my gf I told her that if she was unhappy, she should just go. I love her to death, and ofc I want her to be happy. we didn't reach a conclusion, so its still on for now, but idk for how much longer. how i can get past it/ keep myself happy while i move on, if it comes down to us breaking it off?
>>
>>709134986
your issue is that you're not happy. You can sit there and say you love yourself to some extent but you're pushing her away because you want to push yourself away. She's probably a great pillar of support and you need to appreciate what you have but her happiness shouldn't define yours.
>>
File: 1470806088551.jpg (44 KB, 499x422) Image search: [Google]
1470806088551.jpg
44 KB, 499x422
>>
>>709127858
Yesterday!
>>
>>709133583
I hope you´re lying, that sounds depressing as fuck.
>>
>>709135149
That's not really it though, she's just really busy, because of that she's really distant. I'm perfectly fine with our relationship, but she isn't. I wanna know how i can remain semi happy, if we do end up breaking up
>>
File: morefeels.jpg (140 KB, 564x784) Image search: [Google]
morefeels.jpg
140 KB, 564x784
>>709134414
Make some art, pick up a skateboard, do lsd and ride your bike, go to a concert.

Find some friends, theres lots of cool people out there probably even in texas! I live in canada or else I would be your friend :) Keep fighting man something will come along, I believe in you
>>
It'll be 2 years January 29th since we broke up, and I still miss my ex so much that I wake up gasping in just sheer heart ache. I can never replace that person, and that terrifies me.
>>
>>709135570
Faggot.
>>
>>709135603
I mean, I guess. He was the first time I didn't feel like just some fuck girl.
>>
Been through some shitty experiences with girls recently, only one I was really serious about lead me on for attention before ditching on me saying that she'd never really liked me and was gay. This was after another girl I really liked lead me on before going out with my best friend - and she detailed everything they got up to together. This was a year and a half ago, still a virgin who's never gotten anywhere with girls, and no girl has even shown interest in me since. Desperate for attention because all my other friends have been slowly ditching on me. Really feeling the feels tonight /b
>>
>>709135787
Tits or gtfo, you whore.
>>
>>709135787
theres lots of guys of there

some awesome some fucked, you'll never know if you dont try
>>
>>709135906
kill yourself lol
>>
Ex left me for some other guy less than two weeks after she started college. I was going to get a job and save up for a car but she found someone else. To be honest, I wouldn't have held it against her, because, well, it's college, and anything can happen, but she fucking lied to me about it.

I just want an apology. I just want to hear her say "I should not have lied to you and ruined our relationship" and I'll be fine. Hell, if she just told me the truth when she was calling things off, I would have had no problem seeing her with another guy so soon. I just want an apology, but it's been almost 2 months since she ended things, and I still don't want to accept that I won't get that.
>>
>>709136038
Yeah there's a good probability of that happening
>>
i think i lost hope in everything
>>
>>709136153
dont kill yourself

fuck that guy

you've got a lot to live for, dont let a bitch dictate your happiness
>>
>>709136251
bitches**
>>
>>709136114

I was writing music for her when we were still together. I'm not very good at music production, but I was doing that and sharing it with the world to celebrate 2 years on October 16th.

Finishing up those projects was very hard to do. I'd start crying during the middle of it - but I made a promise to her that I would share it on that date. A promise is a promise, right?
>>
>>709136153
DO EEET FAG!!! post a stream here
>>
>>709136291
post it up
id love to hear
>>
I knew her for 6 years, best of friends. She asked me to be hers on valentines day, of course I said yes. 7 months later she found someone else.
She expected me to wait and see if she really liked this person more than she did me. She wanted to date them while also being in a relationship with me.
I couldn't stand the thought of it. So I dumped her and she moved on happily without me.

I can't fucking stand it.
>>
>>709136291

On the brighter side of things, I told her how I felt - more or less getting after her for lying to me (Although she blocked me on Instagram and retweeted "If you listen closely, you can hear me not caring" and her claiming she's "Happy" for what she did) - and the music I put up got me a spot for a show in November. I just wish she would be there to see that - the final track I'd be playing in my set would be "Memories" - which was the one song that her and I wanted to work on together.

I don't have any ill will against her. But I just wish she would fucking apologize to me.
>>
the girl i loved most died 2 years ago.....i haven't been able to socially connect with another girl ever since. every time i drink i end up on her facebook page and get angry at my self for not spending more time with her..fuck me i miss her
>>
File: 1477285322409.png (549 KB, 1632x4644) Image search: [Google]
1477285322409.png
549 KB, 1632x4644
>>
>>709136351

Unfortunately, I cannot share this. I have it up on a lot of places (Bandcamp, soundcloud, etc.) But my artist name has been shared on my personal social media accounts quite a bit, and I don't feel like having 4chan finding out who I am. I'd love to share this with you, but I'll have to decline. My apologies
>>
>>709136618

Actually, let me give you a few hints if you really want to find this.

>Cube
>11
>13
>Memories

Happy hunting.
>>
>i've been telling myself that tomorrow will be better, and i will feel better
>5 years later
>feels like the same day five years ago
>tfw tomorrow never came
>>
>>709136618
I dont blame you

Im a DJ and would love to see what you got?

If you want to this is my soundcloud:
>https://soundcloud.com/zookeeps

>>709136766
how about just message me?
>>
>>709136817

Followed. You'll know its me
>>
>>709136906
keep up with the music man

you'll always have it and you will only get better

i definitely am liking it
>>
File: Jason.jpg (373 KB, 1212x1250) Image search: [Google]
Jason.jpg
373 KB, 1212x1250
>>709135464
i don't want to do any of those things, though.
i just want to kill myself.
i want to lie down right now and fall asleep and never hear the alarm clock ringing in the morning.

i wish i could donate my life to someone who needs it. Hell, my organs at least. So someone could get some use out of em.
>>
>>709137077

Thank you very much, thats really motivating to hear!
>>
>>709137200
fuck yeah dude :)

Im just starting to produce, i can dj pretty well most genres and loving doing it just have to put my nose to the grindstone on producing now
>>
>>709137200

Dubs self-check
>>
>>709137454

I posted some tips on my personal twitter earlier

>You don't have to know what you're doing to sound good
I have little knowledge of music theory, yet I'm playing a show next month - You'll make it if you put your heart into it

>Try not to follow youtube tutorials
You'll end up sounding like everyone else after a while

>Don't be afraid to mess about in a VST!
Trust me, dicking around can go places.

Hope this gets you motivated!
>>
Is there anyone else here who has literally 0 friends?
>>
>>709137628
I have a who has his degree is audio engineering hes teaching me slowly. A couple other ones who are just plain out musical genius' that help me too. Just been too caught up with this depression.

I've played 4 festivals Got to play on 30k rig

have fun at your gig next month its so fun playing shows.
>>
File: yes.jpg (49 KB, 552x541) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
49 KB, 552x541
>>709137680
Yep, same here.
Probably a lot of us, man.

i don't even remember what it's like to have a friend.
or what it even means
>>
>>709137680

I only have 1 really good friend thats stuck with me for about as long as my ex did - and I can see us two sticking together for years to come. But he's been getting really annoying lately, wanting to hang out every other day, and it's getting old, but I don't have the heart to tell him I need some space. Him and I only got each other in the end - But this is unrelated to what I'm about to say in the following post ---
>>
>>709128485
except you're a faggot
>>
>>709137893

Don't be afraid to talk to people. Not everyone has to be your friend, but you will find someone that you'll 'click' with. Don't give up, /b/ro
>>
>>709137893
talk to him, maybe he's just afraid you're pushing him away and doesn't want to lose his only friend.
>>
>>709137823

4 festivals? Thats dope!

Yo, if depression is really kicking your ass, make something out of it. It's what I did with that 11 EP, and there's a huge chance it could help you like it helped me! Stay strong, man!
>>
>>709138049

I know, I need to be straight up with him. Honesty is key - I don't need to be losing another person over lies. I've had my fair share of that haha
>>
>>709115295
maybe she's trying to tell you you were too attached? you should move on you're just as important as she is
>>
>>709116044
she's cucking you and using you as a last resort, don't let her do taht to you and be your own person
>>
>>709115295

It's hard to move on, man, but don't give up on it. You got this - the sooner you get over this, the sooner you'll be back in the game and you'll find the one
>>
>>709138102
Yeah went to 8. we have an amazing festival scene here in canada.

>astral harvest
>basscoast
>motion notion
>electric love
>shambhala
>hi society
>phantasm
>wicked woods

check em out if you feel like you wanna they are pretty sick. Motion notion changed my life and made me who i am today

Ill have to try and make something of it cause it is indeed kicking my ass
>>
>>709121744
>She's the person that makes me feel happier out of everyone in my life

happiness is a chemical in YOUR brain, not hers
>>
>>709136114
just so you know, she's going to want to get back together over thanksgiving, don't. It's a trap.
>>
Probably getting laid off soon. I work for a small computer shop and the owners are the only ones for miles that are letting me in with a general 2 year applied science degree in hardware and software. I'm the most competent employee there, but the bastards are hiring on their grandson who knows fuck all about anything besides how to snapchat and text. He can't afford to pay the both of us so I get the chopping block.

Gotta leave my apartment and roomates now that I'm gonna have no way to come up with future rent, seeing as how the only other jobs in this town for a 25 year old with computer experience is one of the shitty minimum wage fast food joints or wal-mart, which isn't hiring at the moment.

I can live temporarily with my grandma at the moment, but not sure where to go from there.
>>
>>709138170
trust me man, it's more about perspective than honesty. Some people just have a harder time being alone than others, If he's your friend I guarantee he'll get it if you tell him he's being a suffocating bitch
>>
>>709138499

I have no intentions of getting back with her - She's had her chance, the way I see it. Literally the only thing I want to hear from her at this point in time is "I'm sorry" - hell, I'd even keep in touch with her afterwards and check and see how she's doing every once and a while

I still care for her, and I wish her nothing for the best, but I really disrespect the lack of honesty when I gave her my all when we were together
>>
>>709136114
whn you put too much value in people it hurts more when they screw you over, teh only cure is to value them less. just forget about it and realize she's one of 7 bil
>>
>>709138402

I'll be sure to take a gander at those. And I wish you the best of luck on your situation and music, man!
>>
>>709119672
Motherfucker, not with the FeelMetalAlchemist :(
>>
>>709138623
Start and It job and drive to peoples houses for 50 an hour, 99% of the time you turn the computer on and off and make 50$
>>
>>709138848
same to you man
>>
My friend recently deleted me on skype It doesn't hurt or makes me feel sad she's the main reason I broke up with a few people people I probably didn't even like it was probably just me being desperate or something.. I dont really know but It's weird I got a weird feeling normally I'd feel sad or cry over something like this but I didn't and I didn't even notice she blocked me until 2 days ago when I got curious as to why she hasn't talked to me.. I guess she gave up on me like my friends did
>>
>>709138820
Yeah that's 100% true to be honest..
A girl said she liked me and b8ed me for a month until we got into a fight and she told me she never liked me
>>
>>709130711
Fake
No way that s a 4 year old piece of paper that she was keeping in her wallet
>>
>>709138947
I've tried setting up my own in home business, and I never get calls or e-mails, it doesn't make sense. I'd gladly charge half of what the local shop I work for does, but people are stupid, either they're dedicated to a place (That shop) and are afraid to try anyone new, or feel like anything short of free is a ripoff.
>>
>>709139262
just get creative with it, supply and demand is key. You could buy and flip pc parts? You probably know used shit is so much cheaper and can be sold for like 4 times the price to dumb people wihen it's all assembled. app design is booming rn too and you can make a shitton if you just spam knockoffs in the play store
>>
File: IMG_20161024_130116.jpg (345 KB, 1488x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161024_130116.jpg
345 KB, 1488x2048
Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 63

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.