Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Ask a police officer anything thread

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 14
File: N8o40PN.jpg (20 KB, 409x339) Image search: [Google]
N8o40PN.jpg
20 KB, 409x339
Ask a police officer anything thread
>>
>>707646985
post badge number and face or gtfo.
>>
>>707647153
OK, but first I want a picture of your face and ID with timestamp
>>
File: 1474069783844.jpg (101 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1474069783844.jpg
101 KB, 500x322
Shoot a nigger or GTFO
>>
>>707647449
i'm not claiming to be anything.

you, are claiming to be something, and so far not willing to prove it.
>>
>>707646985
Here's one, OP...
If a fellow officer brutalizes someone, performs an illegal search, plants evidence, steals, lies under oath, etc...they are a corrupt cop who brings shame to their profession...do you report them? Or do you pussy out because of some misguided sense of fraternity or fear of reprisal?
>>
>>707648403
pussy out, like all cops
>>
Can a bullet kill a parrot?
>>
>>707646985

How big of a city/town? How much do you make? How long have you been doing it? Why a you a piece of shit?
>>
>>707647814
Shut up underage, not everything is fucking handed to you. Use your head and shut your mouth.
>>
>>707647814
Don't be a pussy, also show us your tits.

>>707648403
If you are in any way involved and you don't report them you are basically found to be just as guilty, it isn't worth your livelihood to cover for someone doing illegal shit, despite what all the hood rats and academics want to cry, most police are good honest people
>>
How do you feel about military?
How do you feel about security guards?
How do you feel about jail guard?
How do you feel about prison guards?

Reasons.
>>
How small is your dick?
>>
>>707646985
Badge or GTFO
>>
>>707648554
Depends on the bullet and where it hits the parrot.

>>707648789
150,000 pop city, not nearly enough for the BS I put up with, about 7 years, you don't even know me - maybe we could hang out sometime

>>707648990
military - too broad to generalize, some of them are general fuckups who couldn't do anything else so they enlisted, I deal with a lot of criminals who are 'ex-whatever' and blame PTSD for the reason they beat the shit out of their girlfriends or use meth

security guards - they generally talk a big game and don't actually understand the law and like to get themselves into trouble, they try to be pseudo police

jail guards - mostly cool dudes, they take my prisoners from me and seem either apathetic or willing to deal with the violent assholes I bring them

prison guards - I don't deal with them, only jail guards.

>>707649017
8" but I'm pretty happy with it and so is my girlfriend.
>>
>>707649416
And timestamp
>>
>>707649626
>>707649416
Not him, fuck off fag. You believe until he gives you reason not to. Unlike you Facebook junkies people don't lie about simple shit like this.
>>
>>707647449
Ha, you think police are going to follow the rules?
They don't give a shit about proving anything. Their corrupt buddies make sure of that
>>
>>707649476
Just asking because I'm a marine reservist about to get a job as a CO in a prison. Always like to know what other's think.
>>
>>707646985
How do you personally feel about the country legalizing certain drugs like weed?
>>
out of all the calls and patrols you do, how many niggers do you arrest in 1 week?
>>
>>707649909
I can't understand you with that big blue dick in your mouth.
>>
File: 151221412.jpg (14 KB, 250x305) Image search: [Google]
151221412.jpg
14 KB, 250x305
>>707646985
How do I get a job as a cop, all I can find online is 'turn in this city application' and the basics for qualification.
>>
File: shutupcrime.jpg (444 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
shutupcrime.jpg
444 KB, 960x1440
>>707648828
>Shut up underage

>shut up crime
>>
why don't you just kill all the niggers?
>>
Why u keep shotting people?
>>
File: 1271380597445.jpg (12 KB, 385x278) Image search: [Google]
1271380597445.jpg
12 KB, 385x278
>>707649476
>Depends on the bullet and where it hits the parrot.
>>
How much money do you get to kill a nigger ?
And do you get extra for combo nigga kill?
>>
>>707650120
A talking joke, through text, good job newfag.
>>
>>707646985
hello officer. i want you to know that you are a hired thug for the rich, who's very job is to seek out and find victims to be abused by the court system, which is set up to produce money for itself and the city, while taking away peoples freedom by force.

you are the problem.
>>
>>707649416
No.

>>707649626
And no. I don't understand why you think I owe you anything. It's the internet, if you don't want to believe me then go back to your fucking trap threads and get out of here.

>>707649992
Well, as long as he isn't crazy from being deployed or something like that I'm sure he'll do fine. He will have to go through a corrections academy (like a police academy only shorter) where they are going to act like its boot camp. The ex-military always do well during that time because they are used to it; just remind him to study because that's how most people get DQ'd.

>>707650038
It was dumb to make it illegal to begin it. HOWEVER, it's going to be like alcohol; the biggest danger is people getting stoned and driving. There is going to be a sharp increase in DUI arrests and deaths following the legalization because the law hasn't yet accounted for how different people react to marijuana or developed a system for determining what safe levels are for vehicle operation.

>>707650120
Nice, I like that you called it a BIG blue dick
>>
>>707650375
No money, thats just a perk of the job. Also we lose our pension if we don't combo every once in a while.
>>
>>707646985
Not a question.

THANK YOU.
>>
>>707646985
Answer this >>707644301, faggot
>>
>>707650464
"Nice, I like that you called it a BIG blue dick"
You aren't used to hearing it I take it.
>>
>>707650464
That person is me, never been deployed. More brain than brawns. Thanks for the insight.
>>707650451
On the bright side, when you finally get rid of the rich thug police force you can smoke weed while outside before you get mugged.
>>
>>707650829
He knows how to take a compliment.
>>
>>707650622
Cuck
>>
>>707650464
>I don't understand
Which is why your a cop making shit money for a shit job
>>
>>707650156
There are two routes to becoming a police officer (well, technically three).
1. Apply with your city/county/state (use governmentjobs.com) as a police cadet; if you get picked up you will be sent free of charge to an academy to learn to become a police officer (they also pay you during this time) the background process takes a long time and it is very competitive!
2. Put yourself through the police academy as an 'open-enrollee' where you basically pay your own way, including gear and ammunition, without being hired. At the end of the academy you will receive a 'POST' certificate which enables you to be hired as a police officer with any agency. THEN apply to be a police officer (not a cadet) with the agency you are interested in. You are much more likely to be hired because this shows your determination and removes the risk for the agency that you will fail out of the academy.
3. Lateral transfer - once you have been hired with a different agency (example: police -> state trooper) and you can basically 'hop' agencies to get to where you want to go.

>>707650175
Apparently the public gets upset when we shoot criminals who take the appropriate steps required to get themselves shot. They puts a bit of a damper on our spirits.
>>
why is it acceptable for police to raid a white persons house with 10 people, not actually find anything, then blatantly discuss how to fabricate evidence to charge anyway right in front of people?

oh yeah, because white people who haven't had this treatment forget that living in an all white area means cops still have to abuse someone, and if there's no niggers they give whites the nigger treatment.
>>
>>707650464
I don't understand why you think I owe you anything. It's the internet, if I don't want to believe you then I get to do whatever the fuck I want.
>>
>>707646985

Why aren't you SWAT or something cool?

Have you ever had to discharge your weapon in the line of duty?

Ever been in a car chase?
>>
have you ever raped or sexually asaulted a woman?

Or exchanged sexual favors etc..

any stories around this?
>>
>>707646985
question 1 : are you an average obese police officer? could you actually engage in a foot chase if needed? most of you hamgalaxies just run back to your cruiser to call for backup.

question 2 : how does it feel to be a part of the most inept gang in the country? crips, bloods, mexican mafia, hell even the IRA still runs roughshod over you poor fucks - so much that you often end up taking payouts like the good little boys to help the same gangs you "combat". thoughts?
>>
>>707651093
Citation needed.
>>
>>707646985
I was talking to cop on the internet, he was talking about his ticket quota. I pointed out he said he's in Texas, and ticket quotas are illegal in Texas. He switched to "effective use of time". WTF was with that?
>>
File: TomOfFinland_76_29_W.jpg (72 KB, 730x800) Image search: [Google]
TomOfFinland_76_29_W.jpg
72 KB, 730x800
>>707646985
>What state do you live in?
>Do you enjoy being a cop?
>What's the most dangerous thing you've done on the job?
>>
>>707651016
> the appropriate steps required to get themselves shot
Meaning standing there with their hands up. I've seen enough videos
>>
>>707651338
Video or gtfo.
>>
>>707651251

citation is my own fucking eyes because thats what they did to me.

obviously i'm not going to try my word vs. the 6 cops on the witness list at trial instead of take probation, nor did i feel like risking my life to find and turn on a recording device. so there's no official proof-that's how those things go.
>>
>>707651338
Uh, yeah. He's just doing his job.
>>
>>707650851
i dont do drugs. you are a faggot. are you capable of critical thinking? i'm going to assume no, since they only hire dumb cops and reject the ones that score too high on iq tests.

you are a subservient sack of shit. seriously, honestly. people are capable of defending themselves. look at /b/. it's complete anarchy with mob rules. and it runs just fucking fine. you are unecessary and do nothing but walk around with the illusion that you have authority over another huan being. you do not. the laws we live by are words on paper, they are meaningless. you faggots are the ones that play by your own rules. again, you are the fucking problem.
>>
>>707651537
So a biased statement vs officers of the law.
Do you have a clean record?
Were you under investigation?
>>
Why are you faggots scared of anything that moves? Did they just scare the poop out of you in the Academy? One dumb cop got himself killed in California and the chief of police came out and said he was a "warrior."

A WARRIOR!!! These assholes think they're at war with us. They actually literally believe that we are the enemy and they are at war and they are supposed to come out here and kill us. And we're not supposed to defend ourselves against you?

You faggots need to check your attitude.
>>
>>707651542
Don't be mad at the 9/11 hijackers. They were just doing their jobs.
>>
>>707651553
Not a cop, the simplest reading would have shown you I'm not. But hey, if you want anarchy, move to south africa. It's an anarchist state.
/b/ still has rules and limitations.

But hey, since I'm not a cop Its cool if I beat the shot out of you for annoying me. That's the state you want after all.
>>
>>70765
fucking kek
you may be a pig but your're a funny one

smoke trees op or do they randomly drug test you? if so how often
>>
>>707646985

You guys get a lot of shit which is unjustified, usually, provoked by the (((media))).

God speed officer.
>>
>>707650375
None. Amazingly they don't pay us whether we do out jobs well or whether we do our jobs poorly. You make the same amount unless you do it SO poorly that you get fired.

>>707650451
I'm paid for by the community. I respond to 9-1-1 radio calls where people are ASKING for help. I don't force anybody to seek prosecution. I don't control the court system. If you don't like the police, don't call us?

>>707650810
Nobody likes shooting dogs. But dogs are territorial and if I have to decide between shooting your dog and having a dog attack me, guess which wins out? If you haven't seen a dog attack you are in for a rude awakening. I'm not preventing a little 'bite' like you are thinking, just last week I responded to a dog attack and the animal had literally torn this guy's face off and EATEN his lips. You tell me what you would do in that situation? Gonna save the pooch?

>>707650960
Ok

>>707651093
That sounds like an anecdote. Have you been hurt before? Do you want to share a story? This is a safe space. I'm here for you.

>>707651117
Not interested in SWAT right now, too much overtime work and I want to spend time with my family. Not my firearm but I have tasered a person before. Yes, several car chases.

>>707651171
No. The kind of women I encounter you couldn't PAY me enough money to have sex with. Not worth losing your job by a long shot. And there are PLENTY of badge bunnies who are willing to have sex with a cop for free... so....

>>707651239
Most police aren't obese and most agencies have physical fitness standards. I have been in several foot pursuits and caught the suspects each time.

You sound really tough and super smart, you should totally join your local police force and put your skills to work making your community a better place, let me know how your application goes!
>>
>>707651738
In California! That's a war zone, gangs constantly try to kill cops for being cops.
>>
>ITT
retards perpetuate the retard post.
>>707647153
and ignore this.
>>
>>707651655

They're biased too.

And how is either of those other things an excuse for fabricating evidence and testimony when a search proved that no, i didn't actually have a large amount of drugs like someone apparently told them.
fwiw, 1 charge of simple possession 5 years prior, and obviously was under investigation but they were mistaken.
>>
>>707652197
Did they have a warrent?
Did they plant evidence?
Maybe don't fuck with people that do drugs and you would have cops come knocking.
>>
>>707652022
I'll have my anarchy in North America thanks.
>>
>>707651117
>Why aren't you SWAT or something cool?
>Have you ever had to discharge your weapon in the line of duty?
>Ever been in a car chase?

I'm not OP, but jeez, fuck off man. The people who WANT to do these things are people who should not be cops.
>>
>>707652067
Cuck
>>
>>707652396
Scared of the rape and beheading? No freedom of religion down there. Yeah it's better to have anarchy with white Christians, you can hide behind them, coward.
>>
>>707652518
>nigger detected
>>
File: 1476175286302.gif (2 MB, 400x305) Image search: [Google]
1476175286302.gif
2 MB, 400x305
>>707651239
>>707652090

I've got a well paying career that doesn't involve associating with the scum of the earth / protecting my fellow buddies in blue uniforms (again, inept gang).

Thanks for the offer though Officer Stereotype.
>>
>>707651328
Ticket quotas aren't a thing, HOWEVER, if you are writing one ticket a month and your squad average is something like 40 tickets a month, your sergeant will likely pull you aside and ask WTF you are doing all day and remind you that you are supposed to be a police officer and not sleeping in your car/watching netflix.

>>707651335
California; Yes, I don't think I could do anything else having done this; had a loaded gun pointed at me.

>>707651338
You sound like a real scholar. Please, link some poorly edited and cropped youtube videos showing police intentionally shooting suspects who are unarmed and complying with verbal commands.

>>707651738
Do you deal with the kind of people police deal with on a regular basis? The kind of people who have no respect for the law, their fellow citizens, their family, or anyone who that matter? Some of these people HONESTLY act like they can do whatever they want, rob/batter/rape and there will be no repercussions for their actions. These are the people that I deal with daily to keep you safe; so yes - we are at war with those people so you don't have to be.

>>707652066
No drug tests at my agency, though most will do random drug tests. I figure they can probably drug test me if they suspect something is up though.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 201x251
>>707651016
What kind of background do you need to most likely be accepted and will doing ride a longs or volunteer work with the department make a notable dent or is that all just a waste of time?
>>
>>707652525
No, I just don't want to move my real estate. Stay off my land or you die, regardless of your preference in weekly mental retardation
>>
File: hc.webm (846 KB, 236x420) Image search: [Google]
hc.webm
846 KB, 236x420
>>707646985
>>
>>707652996
Real estate? Your land? Anarchy, you don't own land anymore, I hope you can fight if people want it, or whatever else you have. I hope you can repair it when it breaks, I hope you can go without people running your water an electric, but you know how to make a bike generator and water purifier, you'll be fine growing your own food and keeping it safe from those who don't want to work.
>>
>>707646985
What's the most traumatising thing you've seen?
>>
>>707653184
Is that his skull?
>>
>>707653326
I can, thats how I can say I own it. Might makes right, just like your faggot gubment says.
>>
File: 1275287289209.jpg (117 KB, 302x410) Image search: [Google]
1275287289209.jpg
117 KB, 302x410
OP,

what led you to becoming an officer? I don't mean " yeah, I passed academy" either, more like, what sort of things are important to you, and you were hoping to do as a police officer? do you find the work fulfilling?
>>
>>707653607
And your might is what? A big stick? A shotgun? And when you run out of ammo, I hope you know how to fit your own brass. I hope the other guy isn't a better shot, I hope you don't get fucked by a gang that wants your food.
>>
>>707652929
Ride-alongs will help you get a feel for the job and determine whether this is something you could see yourself actually doing. I recommend going on several because (1) you may get an officer who's personality doesn't match your own and have a bad time, (2) you will encounter different things each time; as an officer you will encounter a wide spectrum of incidents from crime investigations to traffic collisions to crimes in progress

Volunteer work always looks great on an application. Depending on your age (<21) you may be able to apply for your local agencies cadet program where you get a lot of experience assisting officers in the field (volunteer).

A college degree or military experience helps the most, followed by a clean criminal record.

>>707653184
Ok.

>>707653378
I'd say doing a welfare check on a motel room. >Guy calls in saying his brother has been sending him weird texts ("its time for me to go now, my time here is done," etc.)
>my partner and I go to check on him at his motel room.
>No answer at the door so we force entry into the room for a welfare check.
>I walk in I can smell the gunpowder. I find the guy in the tub in the bathroom with his head blown apart and a .30 cal rifle laying on his lap. His head literally didn't exist anymore. half his brain was in the tub near the drain and the other half was behind the toilet.
>The walls, floor, ceiling, were entirely covered with blood, brains, and bits of skull fragment.
>MFW I had to be the one to tell the brother what happened.

After EVENTUALLY finishing my investigation I returned to the station later and noticed a 'clicking' noise while I walked. I checked my boot only to find that a chunk of skull was embedded in my sole. I had to pick it out and put it in the garbage. That was a long day.
>>
>>707653996
>Ride-along

How do you arrange one of these?
>>
>>707653637
I wanted to be a lawyer originally, it was too boring and school cost too much, and there is way too much competition in CA for lawyers so the pay isn't even that great. Then I decided to be a fish&game officer but they weren't hiring, so I decided I'd give local PD a try and I fell in love with the job and made good friends with my co-workers. When people actually take the time to contact me later and thank me for helping them with X,Y,Z; I know that at least for one person for one day I made a difference and that keeps me going.

>>707654286
Contact your local PD's non emergency line during normal business hours and inquire, they can usually set you up with a date/time.
>>
>>707653797
I have enough, but part of my might is you not knowing what I have or where I have it. So I wont be giving that away.

You sure are good at finding things about anarchy to be afraid of. You make statements like I have never thought of these things before, but I grew up learning and thinking about them. I assure you that you are far more afraid of true anarchy than I. I hope you start hoping for your own good, and not mine.
>>
>>707646985
Tell the most interesting story you have
>>
>>707654592
You're projecting fear anon.
I don't fear true anarchy, because it will never happen. Not in this modern age in this land. Someone will swoop in and annex the land, which will either lead to a proxy state, or warlord style control. The USD has to much value in world trade, someone will scoop us up. I'm set, I've got gubment. You on the other hand hold this "wild west" ideal that will never come back to the country.
>>
>>707654495
>Contact your local PD

Just like that? How do they vet people who go?
>>
>>707654833
>respond with partner to silent alarm at school
>know this school well, ALWAYS false alarms
>hop the fence with him and walk the schoolground
>freeze when we see lights from inside of the the classrooms, the light turns off quick but the window is obviously open slightly (sliding window)
>call for backup, including a K-9
>units arrive, K-9 announcements given but no response from inside
>K-9 deployed inside, followed by handler; no screams or anything
>K-9 handler returns outside, says it checks all clear, no one inside
>units clear out including K-9, my partner and I walk inside the classroom, we KNOW we saw something
>I notice one of the ceiling tiles is disturbed , yell to partner that suspect is in the ceiling
>backup returns to the scene
>I climb a filing cabinet and locate the suspect (a tweaker) hiding in the ceiling with a knife
>hold him at gunpoint for about 5 minutes while he decides whether he's going to surrender or get killed trying to stab me
>my partner ends up hitting the ceiling tiles from below, causing the suspect to fall where he is apprehended
>MFW just another night
>>
>>707655436
They will probably ask you to come in to fill out a legal waiver (vowing not to sue if you get killed while on the ride-along) at which point they'll check your record and make sure you aren't some murderer or wanted criminal.
>>
File: 1438198834516.jpg (266 KB, 983x750) Image search: [Google]
1438198834516.jpg
266 KB, 983x750
>>707655656
topKEK
>>
how is it when you kill a man? what do you feel?
>>
>>707656165
Not him.
Don't ask that fucking question you edgy shit.
>>
>>707656165
He said he's a cop, obviously he feels an erection.
>>
>>707646985
Why are there so many unprofessional police officers in my city that think they're above the law?
>>
>>707646985
I'll ask two questions:

1- Why are you guys so obsessed with playing soldier? Its like you saw the love the military got after 9/11 and decided to emulate. You guys are like the kid on your block who thinks you're soooo cool and tries to dress, act and be just like you. You don't have the raining, the mentality or the reason to be like that and should stop trying

2-Where does your crooked ass live?
>>
>>707656314
why? I want to know
>>
>>707656529
The training*
>>
>>707656446
Do you have a lot of gang related shooting and drugs?
Or are you in bumfuck nowhere.
Both are why.
>>
>>707656597
Neither.
Pretty decent area. Cops just like to fuck around and abuse their power.
And when you confront them on it, they get really really pissy and aggressive.
Not professional in the least.
>>
>>707646985
When you run someone's plates does it tell you if there are a registered voter?
What does it tell you about them ?

Does it tell you if the person ever donated to a police benevolent Association?
>>
>>707656541
He doesn't want you to ask because he thinks it will make him cool in your perception. "Don't ask. Its a pain I hope you never know. I do it for YOU"

They're all just over-macho ass-hats. Just like the Blackwater pricks, no better than thugs but they have a badge or piece of paper saying they can do what they do.
>>
>>707656865
>And when you confront them on it, they get really really pissy and aggressive.

There's your problem with law enforcement. Cops are the boss asshole. Confronting them isn't gonna end well.

Be compliant, respectful and not a fucking dick and you'll be on way - unless you're criminal scum.
>>
>>707656886
An ex-cop acquaintance told me the newest systems have a camera up front that picks out every plate it can see and runs them automatically. The cop just gets a beep when one is detected for some reason.
>>
>>707656165
Haven't killed anyone so I don't know.

>>707656446
That's a bit of a loaded questions. How many of those police have you actually taken the time to get to know?

>>707656529
I don't understand your first question. We are police and we do the job of police. Amazingly, tactical gear for military and tactical gear for police looks the same... because it is tactical. Does this upset you? While we're on that topic can you please elaborate what you know about POST certified training as it applies to police officers before you make the assumption that police don't have sufficient training?

>>707656597
Yes gangs, yes drugs. Mostly methamphetamine.

>>707656865
Why are you answering for me? You are also generalizing again.

>>707656886
No, it doesn't say anything about that. It says who the registered owner is, the legal own, their addresses, the history of the sale of the vehicle, its registration and insurance information.

>>707656965
You seems REALLY upset. Again, do you want to talk about who hurt you? Can you show me on the doll?

>>707657162
Yes, this is called the "PIPS" system. It automatically scans all the license plates it sees.
>>
>>707657102
Cops are my employees
>>
>>707657102
I am compliant and respectful. I'm not a childish dick about it. I even offer suggestions on how they can actually be more professional and garner the respect of the community.
The problem I have, is I see them dicking around and not following laws. A lot. So when the opportunity is right. I inquire as to their reasons for breaking that for which they are supposed to uphold. Suggest that they should lead by example instead of acting as if they are above the law.

And cops are not the boss. As this anon says, >>707657298 , they are employees of the taxpayer. If they cannot tolerate a review from their employers, they are clearly not professional enough to handle the tasks their job entails.
>>
>>707657298
How do you figure?
>>
>>707657102
The problem is that they have forgotten that they are supposed to serve the community and treat everyone like shit. It isn't right that the little prick who got bullied or likes to be a dick can go get a badge and you just have to take it now. You should be able to stand up to them when they abuse their position but you can't because they hold the power. Respect is a two way street and they don't think they should give any to anyone.
>>
>>707646985
Cock is one of my favorite tastes. Not only that, but balls smell amazing. It makes me go a little crazy on it to be honest. Like, I cannot get it far enough down my throat to be satisfied. I’m only satisfied when I feel those intense, powerful, salty, hot pumps of cum down my throat. When I sit back on my heels, look up at you with cum all over my mouth and slobber running down my neck, hair all fucked up and wipe my mouth with the back of my arm and ask you if I did a good job and you cannot even speak because I’ve drained all of your energy out the tip of your dick….. That’s when I’m satisfied.
>>
>>707657458
>And cops are not the boss. As this anon says, >>707657298 , they are employees of the taxpayer. If they cannot tolerate a review from their employers, they are clearly not professional enough to handle the tasks their job entails.

No, that's the same bullshit rhetoric that you use to justify your attitude. If you're stopped or confronted by the cops, they are in control of the situation - not you. Comply with their orders instead of 'confronting' them or offering advice and thus escalating shit.
>>
>>707657767
I am not the one confronted or stopped. I'm stopping them.

I'm not the one breaking the law, they are. So someone has to confront them about it. You'd think their supervisors or some sort of oversight would be in place. Yet it doesn't appear to be so.
>>
>>707646985
Can officers add a note to the information so when another officer runs the plates they see the note that the other officer left? Because I deliver pizza and a town and I swear as soon as a cop gets behind me they turn away first chance they get to make me feel not nervous. Like they wrote It's the pizza guy right here or something
>>
>>707654592
Listen cocksucker,
I've lived in the fucking Alaskan bush for a decade. You talk real big about anarchy and such, but if someone were to get the idea of putting a bullet in your gut from half a mile away with a long rifle?

Well, you'd be bleeding on the ground by the time you heard the shot. Then they can just wait for the wolves and critters to take care of the rest.

The law is inconvenient, but necessary. Anarchy ain't such a good idea.
>>
>>707657961
I'll take this one step further with an example.

Cop parks in a handicap spot so he can get a coffee.
Someone snaps a picture, the cop sees this. Cop comes over and demands they delete the picture.

You tell me who's in the right in this scenario.
>>
>>707657289
>You seems REALLY upset. Again, do you want to talk about who hurt you? Can you show me on the doll?
I agree with him (I asked you about killing)
Also how come that you a cop in US and never kill someone? Did you participated in the firefights?
>>
>>707657289
I'l clarify. You carry yourself like you're in a warzone and not supposed to serve anyone. That's not your job. You children don't have the temperment to handle the power you are given and it shows every time you try to talk to anyone. Unprofessional assholes, the lot of you.

You pretend like you are the only line of defense between us and them when you fail to realize that a large part of the time You are THEM. You don't do anything for the community anymore. I remember good cops. Most of them are gone and replaced by you twisted little cunts playing bang bang on the street. Only when someone calls you on your bullshit attitude you treat everyone with you get butthurt and go after them with everything. Like the fucking hall moniter or some shit. Whats the matter? Someone pick on you when you were younger skippy? Get touched or something? Go ahead, keep using the power you have to fuck everyone you don't like
>>
>>707658209
Comon anon you one of those >muh rights faggots???
When you see a cop, NO MATTER WHAT he does you stay submissive. If you don't your a liberal faggot who is brainwashed by fucking jewish media.
>>
>>707646985
ITT: A bunch of faggots who know literally nothing about law enforcement tell us how we should police. GTFO fry boy. How's that liberal arts degree doin' these days?

I learned to stop trying to talk to normal folks a long ass time ago. They can just keep watching CNN and watching hate rhetoric on Youtube.

Source: I'm a police corporal.
>>
>>707648403
i betcha pussy out, but i served on a jury where a cop was retaliated against because he stood his ground and ratted out his fellow officers. we gave him 2M bucks. last i heard the town is appealing it but dont think they were successful lol
>>
>>707657767
They are supposed to de-escalate. If they let someone sassing them or backtalking get to them then they shouldn't have a badge. However, it seems that these primadonas are the only ones getting one anymore. Pussies.
>>
>>707658130

>I live far away from the law and I'm fine
>The law is necessary

Go fuck a bear.
>>
>>707658449
So if a cop punts a baby, I'm just supposed to accept it and keep walking?
Are you fucking retarded? And you say I'd be a liberal faggot for saying something, or trying to stop it?
I think you're confused anon. Go to bed. Try again tomorrow.
>>
>>707658505
Source: You're a tool ass bitch who likes to suck up to theothers in your gay little group and consistently looks the other way when your "TEAM" is involved.
>>
>>707658209
>Cop parks in a handicap spot so he can get a coffee.

How do you know he's not responding to a call or situation and parked in the first accessible place? Perhaps he gets coffee to calm his nerves after a confrontation. If he does see someone taking a picture, you would have to be semi-obvious enough for him to care about it - perhaps he confronts you out of frustration - maybe this is the last thing he needs after losing a buddy the other day, or having his house repossessed. There's lots of variables to consider, but you only see petty shit.
>>
>>707658570
>They are supposed to de-escalate

If you escalate, they match to subdue you. Don't escalate, be compliant, swallow your pride. I swear, the people the cops tackle and shoot almost always deserve it for being absolute morons with attitude problems.
>>
>>707658894
Fucking excuses. They don't give citizens room for "maybe they are having a bad day" bullshit. So no, you are a full-on autist.
>>
>>707658613

where do you live anon. not specifics. just curious. how "far away from the law" are you?
>>
>>707659219

Seems like you can't argue worth shit and resort to ad hominem when confronted with reason.
>>
>>707658636
congratulations on missing his point. he's meaning follow directions calmly, and not chimp out. your counter was almost as stupid as 'if a cop has a suicide vest on and tells me to hug him while he hits the detonator, i should do it hurrite?'.

no. you should not do that.
>>
>>707658613

You're an ignorant son of a bitch, ain't you?

The reason people don't act like a bunch of savages is because the law keeps them in check. They know that if they start shooting people, Johnny Law is going to come and round them up or shoot them dead.

You take that away, and folks will act uncivilized like animals. You see what happens in the countries that have anarchy? Total hell. People shooting each other over bags of grain and cans of food. All the money in the hands of warlords, you want that here?
>>
>>707646985
can i ask you something ?
>>
>>707649476
>don't actually understand the law

Pretty much describes most police officers.

Problem is, because of their badge, they can and do abuse the public IN THEIR FUCKING IGNORANCE.

I HATE FUCKING COPS.

What they say..."only a few bad eggs"
Reality - they never turn in the bad eggs. Even worse they often award them "Cop of the Year" in an effort to get them to straighten out.

FACT: If a cop wins Cop of the Year honors, you can practically assume he sexually harasses women while wearing his uniform and batters any male that gives them attitude.

Did I mention I hate fucking cops?

Hurr...Durr..."Bet you love them when you call 911"

I'm 45 years old and I've NEVER called 911. Not once.

But guess what? Had one come in my house and sexually assault my wife, who because his 5th victim. Yes, his Chief knew about 3 of the other attacks - 2 of which were allegations of rape.
>>
>>707658071
It could be that little sign on top of your car, or maybe they are just providing you with a temporary escort. Either way, go safely pizza driver! Deliver to the hungry people who need you!

>>707658209
So send it to the police department and let them be aware that the Officer is parking illegally to get coffee. What's the issue? If you have an objection you send it to his supervisor which will be much more effective than attempting to get into a pissing match with a random officer.

>>707658284
Most police in the US don't kill people. Are you from the United States or from somewhere else?

>>707658300
We carry ourselves like its a warzone? How many warzones have you been in where the soldiers respond to radio calls of 'someone stole my bike because I left it out OMG no I don't know what it looks like please help me" or "there is a homeless guy in the park and he's scaring my kids, lol arrest him." We are not soldiers, we don't carry ourselves like soldiers, and you are showing your ignorance by making those statements. We are police.

Like I said previously, you don't like police, then don't call us when you are victimized. The community wants police to enforce the laws, which we do. Get over it?

>>707658570
De-escalation is a tactic, but not the ONLY tactic available. Try working in customer service and let me know how deescalation works when someone, who is wrong, is convinced that they are right. Now lets take that same situation but have that person breaking a law that you are supposed to be enforcing. There is no convincing them.

>>707658852
Language. Can't you say anything while being civil? Is that too difficult for you?

>>707659219
Really? I've given plenty of people warnings instead of traffic citations because of X,Y,Z reasons. But then again you obviously know everything.
>>
>>707658894
Because I'd ask.
And in the example I give, which is a real world example, there were plenty of spots, and no call.

And the rest? I go back to my professionalism argument. If you can't handle the job in a professional manner, maybe you shouldn't be doing it. Or at least be human about it and explain after why you blew up like a jackass.

Last time I, myself, confronted a similar situation, the cop literally said, "there's nothing you can do about it, so shut the fuck up".
Which I found to be kind of rude. Not the best way to present yourself to the public when you have knowingly fucked up. And that was apparently the second time I've caught and confronted him doing the same thing. He recognized me, not the other way around.
>>
>>707659347
I wouldn't say I ever "chimp out" I'm always calm and respectful. The cops usually aren't.
>>
>>707659378
>All the money in the hands of warlords, you want that here?

Oh man, can you believe this? No one tell him...
>>
>>707657102
>Be compliant, respectful and not a fucking dick and you'll be on way

Unless you're black, then it's a coin toss. Ask Philando Castile's parents.
>>
>>707659566

Please start your rant about how the 1% is keeping you down and your failures in life don't solely rest on your shoulders.
>>
>>707659403
You're like, a crazy person right? I mean, you story sounds completely crazy, the way you wrote it sounds crazy, and your conclusion sounds crazy. While I'm thrilled that you have managed to go 45 years without calling the police, your allegations that a police officer entered your home and sexually assaulted your wife sounds suspect. Are you sure a police officer didn't enter your home lawfully because someone called the police on you and was forced to physically detain your wife because she's as crazy as you are? Because that sounds a lot more likely.
>>
>>707658894

Maybe the guy he just pulled over is having a shitty day? Fuck you.

Cop doesn't give 2 shits about that, so why should we care if he's having a bad day?

Professionals who are supposed to be masters at interacting with the public and people who are hostile/tense/whatever.
>>
>>707659410
Nice, I like that you said it's obvious
>>
>>707659410
>Most police in the US don't kill people
Youtube tells me otherwise

>Are you from the United States or from somewhere else?
Russia
Here they can shoot you only if you shoot them first or trying to grab their gun
>>
>>707659566
Look, you mangy catshit,

There's economic disparity here, I ain't denying it, but you ain't seeing every other kid with his gut hanging out from malnourishment. Shit, half the kids in America are little chubby bastards. Places with anarchy? Kids starve to death, no WIC, no food pantry, nothing of the like. Kids get shot for trying to steal a loaf of bread.

In America, flawed as it is, you got benefit programs, you got people who will feed kids if their parents get killed. You got disability when some young kid gets his legs blown off in the middle of the godforsaken desert.

You don't know the half of what you're saying.
>>
>>707659935
>Cop doesn't give 2 shits about that, so why should we care if he's having a bad day?

Because you were probably pulled by a cop and that isn't an excuse when he's doing his job. It doesn't work that way when Joe-public does the same. Suck it up buttercup.

>Professionals who are supposed to be masters at interacting with the public and people who are hostile/tense/whatever.

At the end of the day they are only human, with human flaws. Your bias against them stems from trying to hold every cop so ridiculously high, almost perfect standards which is stupid.
>>
>>707660185
What about this I hear from a Latvian I used to work with that Russian cops are corrupt as fuck?
What's to stop corrupt Rusky cop from shooting you because lulz?
>>
>>707659403
>Can't you say anything while being civil?

You should listen, rather than making some insipid excuse for not listening. Folks are angry about police in this country for a reason.
>>
>>707652192
Yet here you are. Hmmm
>>
>>707650851
>before you get mugged

Like the cops ever prevented a mugging. Good one!
>>
Would you recommend being a cop for someone who is too insecure to go into the military?What is it like?Why are so many cops high and might when they don't even know the law?
>>
>>707646985
So I was stopped by a cop for no reason just because they were looking for some guy, they asked me if my name was Josh , I said nothing and only stared at them. They got out of the car and started coming towards me saying they need to check my id. I said "am I being detained or am I free to go" about 3 times and they never responded to it. So I decided to show them cause I don't wanna waste my time.

I'm pretty sure What they did was against my rights because they need reasonable suspicion that I'm involved in criminal activity.
My question is why did they never answer my question ?
And what would of happened if I kept repeating "am I being detained or am I free to go" over and over?
I think I know the answer is that I'm not legally required to stop or talk to them if I'm not being detained.. It pissed me off I wish I was recording it.
>>
Last time I got pulled over after vigorous exchange of words, the cop said....and I quote, "Do you want to fight me?"

I LOL-ed and said of course not, but I will fight you in court. I did and won. Fucking asshole.

When the city attorney heard my story, then saw that the cops own notes, that I had never seen, matched perfectly to my version of what happened, she asked the judge to dismiss.

Especially, when I told her that my wife videotaped the encounter and the officer threatened me.

Unless words are provocation to a simple minded meat head loser.

Cops are losers. ALL of them. Why? Because the refuse to clean ranks of the shitty ones.
>>
>>707653184
Are those Maggots
Oh god, he's an alien in disguise.
>>
>>707659403
sicc b8 m8
>>
>>707660294
>You got disability when some young kid gets his legs blown off in the middle of the godforsaken desert.

It's a good thing too, because you need that if you want your country to send young kids off to get their legs blown off in the middle of the godforsaken desert.

I'm sure they are grateful for their disability check and totally not killing themselves every 65 seconds. We're #1 everybody
>>
>>707660320
they was in the 90s but not now
Mr P. raised their salaries by 3 times and now they are afraid of losing their jobs

>What's to stop corrupt Rusky cop from shooting you because lulz?
He will go to jail 100%
Even in 90s they were afraid to shoot
>>
File: landlord.jpg (186 KB, 1600x1201) Image search: [Google]
landlord.jpg
186 KB, 1600x1201
>>707660720
Like social anxiety? You'll never pull over a chick under 55?

That wouldn't be good.

Pic related lol
>>
Hey OP how do you feel about black lives matters openly encouraging "killing cops"? There's already been some incidents of gangsters shooting and killing officers.
>>
>>707661351
What the fuck are you rambling about? I never claimed to be pro-war, dipshit.
All I said was that anarchy ain't the way to go. I never said America don't have it's own problems.

Shit, I have a bone to pick with the government over my own business, but that don't mean I want no government.
>>
>>707661586
No, just don't feel like I'm good enough for the military and keep thinking I'll drop out of basic.I just want a job where I can be around my passion, even.if I rarely use it
>>
>>707661622
I'm not OP. Nor am I black.

But all I can say is this. At least it will finally justify their over inflated paychecks.

Lately I've been seeing cops working as crossing guards. Full uniform and everything. $50/hr to help kids cross the fucking road. Our tax dollars at work!
>>
>>707659807

Thanks for proving my point. You know nothing about what happened and you default position is to assume there's no way this could have happened.

The dirtbag was fired. Another police force came in and found 5 dismissable offenses that HE ADMITTED TO.

I know, you understand how hard it is to fire a cop, so you must know these weren't small things. He fully expected to skate. Why? Because he had been doing this shit for over a decade and gotten away with it because his Chief was a sack of shit as were his fellow officers.

Fuck you asshole. I've never been arrested. My wife has never been arrested. I've had 2 moving violations in my life and as stated, I'm 45.

Let me sum up. Your profession is mostly comprised of pieces of shit scumbags.
>>
>>707653996
>Ride-alongs will help you get a feel for the job and determine whether this is something you could see yourself actually doing. I recommend going on several because (1) you may get an officer who's personality doesn't match your own and have a bad time, (2) you will encounter different things each time; as an officer you will encounter a wide spectrum of incidents from crime investigations to traffic collisions to crimes in progress
I can confirm this. Did a 200-hour internship while I was getting my Associate's Degree. There were officers I had a blast riding with others I dreaded. Riding with different officers is also a great way to distinguish yourself as a female intern/trainee/whatever. Apparently, most women will quickly find out who their favorite officer is and always ask to ride with them, which some officers find annoying, especially if they didn't like them to begin with.
>>
>>707659519
alright...i'm resisting the urge to not think of you as another version of the guy who got tazed in court b/c 'he knew his rights (lol)'.

so, in your above example; that whole parking lot thing with a cop parking in a handicapped spot. did it happen to you? if it did and he gave you a hard time, sure, that was bullshit. there's a respectful line though, of how to treat authority. that example, to me, is perfectly legit on your part, if it was indeed real. the douchebags who put cams in the faces of cops who are trying to do their jobs though, being passive-aggressive then screaming 'muh rights' as if they're being raped in the ass as they are carted away for disruption, is perfectly fine to me. youtube has so many examples of people thinking all cops are pigs and they can do anything they want and disobey just b/c their camera is on...i watch the vids and laugh at them. so, so, so disrespectful and rude.

there's a line. they cross it, sadly. but a lot of SJWs cross it too, yet feel there is no line. fuck that.
>>
>>707660316

So the person being pulled over can't be human, but the cop can?

Gotcha. Folks, I rest my case.

But before you get this wrong too, I'd put a blue lives matter bumper sticker on my car before I put a black lives matter one.
>>
>>707661864
$50/hour?

Where the fuck is this?

>Implying we should let kids get killed by cars.
>>
How did you become a cop? Straight into training? Community College?
>>
>>707646985
Should I actually have an irrational fear of police officers or not?
>>
>>707662065
The story is true. And happened outside a timmies.

No, it wasn't me. But there were other similar instances in which I have been involved.
Typically I try to be professional about it, even though they rarely do. Even going so far as to giving examples as to how they can do better in the future. They don't care, nor listen. In fact, the last time I confronted an officer over similar shit, I was told that there was nothing I could do about it so, and I quote, I should, "shut the fuck up". Gotta love the professionalism in this city.
>>
>>707661839
Thats fine, but as long as you support this government you are pro-war. Voting does nothing except give your moral consent to the system in place now. And don't think you are going to change them by voting, warlords will not stop without a war.
>>
>>707662195
Or, you know, we pay a CROSSING GUARD a reasonable rate. Plenty of people out there looking for part time work.

And kids get run over on the off hours anyway. Cell phones and impatient idiots are wonderful things.
>>
>>707662479
>outside a timmies
wtf is that? hah.

sounds like you're not the intense-idiot types on youtube...i dunno man. i know some cops can be horrible; also ruthless. i hope you don't go too far..the way things are, it'll almost certainly be you who pays the highest price. take care bro.
>>
>>707662579
People barely stop for school bus signs, you think they'll stop for a middle aged cat lady with a sign and a day-glo vest?
>>
Crazy cop hater here....different cops, same police force....

Officer X (M) is sleeping with Officer Y (F). Officer X's wife has just had twins. Ah, how cute.

X gets genital herpes from Y and gives them to his unsuspecting wife.

Officer X and Y were having sex while on duty. Ooops!

Officer X vows to fight the suspension!
>>
>>707662535
I don't support THIS government. They're all crooks and liars who'd fuck you if you bend over wrong.

But NO Government? That's worse than what we got.
>>
>>707662786
i do. every time. not who you're debating btw. you sound like a real piece of shit...or else everyone in your city is, if you or everyone around you doesn't stop for bus stop signs or crossing guards..fucking hell.
>>
>>707663026
I stop for them, I'm not wanting to kill a kid.

But you see in the news almost every week some asshole blows past a school bus and kills a kid.
>>
>>707663384
good on you. I can't remember the last time I heard of that happening, but I won't say you're lying. I kind of remember life in LA, and can recall a few instances. So...yeah.
>>
>>707662937
Any government will become overrun with the people that want to abuse that power.

If people are mostly good, anarchy would work out decently enough.
If people are mostly bad, why would you give them a government to oppress other people with?
>>
>>707663718
Simply put. Every system is flawed as soon as you add people.
We are a blight upon this world; and we need to be cleansed.
>>
>>707663969
the earth will be dead soon. passage of time is a human concept we can only understand on our simple level. tl;dr stfu and be nice as you can, your flame will die out soon and it won't matter.

as will mine, and everyone's, their children, so on and so on, to annhilation, of human, the eartch, the sun, solar system, galaxy, eventually even the universe itself. decay is everywhere, upon everything. creation uses up the latter components. matter is not lost, but energy is.

one day, all will be quiet. everywhere. further than the 12 billion light year photos NASA presented. all will cease.

be humble. this is all nothing but a dream. make the most of it so we can have some fun at least. or an hero. just don't kill us.
>>
>>707651016
Have you encountered any individuals on PCP?
>>
>>707650464
Are you so stupid you don't realise that every pothead with a car already drives blazed

And it's not dangerous faggo I have driven high dozens of times and never had any problems

In fact my friends say I'm too cautious when high
>>
>>707646985
do you hate niggers?
>>
>>707665815
Friendly reminder. Not all blacks are niggers. And not all niggers are black!
>>
>>707666062
that's true in reality, but this is /b.
>>
>>707666125
And? That makes everyone a faggot. Not a nigger.
>>
>>707666062
>>707666125
This is the worst meme ever.

Niggers = black
Black = niggers

If you think there is a difference, you are part of the problem.
>>
>>707666207
actually, it makes everyone both. welcome to /b.

>>707666229
not a meme at all. it might have been 7 years ago, but your side lost on that lil troll war. face it faggot, you're a nigger.
>>
>>707666497
Welcome to /b/?
Welcome?
>Welcome?
>implying Welcome?

Friend, I never left. Now, which was nigger, roody-poo, or candy-ass? I can never remember.
>>
>>707651338
can you post these videos? i need something to fap to
>>
Where do you buy your ammo?
>>
>>707666701
>feels like 2007 again
..yet who gives a shit. ah fuck it, you couldn't have gone through ED that fast for some stupid words. i'm done with you.
>>
>>707666992
ED? I don't got ED. My dick works just fine thank you very much!

And you may be done with me. But I've just started with you!

<insert navy seal pasta>
>>
>>707667161
encyclopedia dramatica. ed. and imma fuck you up. later.
>>
>>707667377
I thought that's what you were referring to.
Is that like that know your meme thing I've heard about?

Do people really research meme bullshit? Are people really that sad?
Why is Pepe on the hate symbol list?
Is the world really this retarded?
>>
Do you get calls where after you arrive it's clearly some sort of paranormal activity or otherwise unexplained?
>>
>>707667521
PS. I just realized that it's probably sadder that I've been here for well over 8 years.....

<insert sad pepe>
>>
>>707647814
You just said you claimed to be a police officer. LOL you're fucking stupid
>>
Bump
>>
>>707667521
it's a somewhat funny wiki of bs that lost relevance years ago, but it can be funny to see how obvious it is in, say, a 'prove you're an oldfag' thread, when people start pulling old shit clearly off of there. well, barely funny..i'm amused easily. lol at you asking if ppl are really that sad. we're on /b, the world is a fucked up place.

>why is pepe a hate symbol
women, obviously.

p.s. i've been here longer and my life actually improved. despair not.
>>
>>707646985
Just FYI you are a price of trash. I am a good tax paying business owning American who does not do drugs or commit crimes at all and I still think you are a fucking mouth breathing loser. I hope you fucking get killed in action and never see your children again. You and your ilk have ruined the lives of mine and many other parents like me's children. You are the problem officer. I hope you know that.

You are no better than the guys out there on the street with a gun in there waistband. You are the biggest peice of garbage. Even in this thread you Have made it clear that you view us as civilians and that you genuinely have fallen for the trope that you are an effective person. I hope one day you you get shot in the face. You have ruined so many lives. And helped none...
>>
>>707668119
Idiot.
>>
>>707659410
The point is the only people who victimize me ARE cops you faggot.
>>
>>707668208
U mad?
>>
>>707668651
Nope. Just marveling in the stupidity.
>>
>>707668759
What so stupid? That you cannot conceptualize that a normal 56 year old man who's son was arrested by shady cops who decided to tackle him (a 16 year old boy) would dispise you? You are a criminal. A criminal who has been giving a liscense to kill and abuse your way through life convinced that you are doing civil service. You are a low iq NEADRATHAL. I am so happy that I make enough money to live somewhere with a private security to keep pigs like you out.
>>
>>707669033
I am not a cop and you are an idiot. 56 years of wasting space and air. A cop's bullet is too good for you, a junkies dirty blade is much more your style.
>>
File: 1453948399930.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1453948399930.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>707658550
This makes me happy.
>>
How do you feel about the current trend of firearm legislation?

I get the feeling that many police feel like the only citizens who should be armed are the ones with badges.

In the aftermath of hurricane Katrina, law enforcement there decided to summarily suspend the second amendment and seized all firearms from any citizens they encountered.

Why would a citizen carry a firearm?
A: policemen are too large and heavy to fit into a concealed carry holster.
>>
>>707648480
>pussy out, like all cops

as if... kek, fucking retard
>>
>>707669295
Oh yea? Why? U mad cause ur poor?
>>
>>707670443
Like a real idiot you make a lot of assumptions. It's no wonder your 16 year old bitch of a son and his overgrown clit dick had to get smashed by a police officer. They should have broke his neck and hopefully ended your bloodline before it could further pollute the planet.
>>
>>707646985
Is this whole thread full of Hillary voters: angry at the successful, angry at the police, feeling sorry for Islamists, feeling sorry for black & brown gang members being social justice warrior feminist islam apologists?
>>
>>707670672
You sound like a little queer who's daddy is a police officer. You'll learn one day kid.
>>
>>707670721
Every post from you sounds more stupid than the last. Fucking old idiot.
>>
>>707670694
No. I'm rich,
White,
Business owning.

I hate the police. Wowee could you believe that I'm not cucked by the long arm of the law? I don't interact with cops, I don't talk to cops. That's what attorneys are for. You are a fool to trust the police.
>>
>>707670807
How old are you? 25? Lol. Why do you like the police so much. Why are you so willing to allow another human being to somehow have control over you? Are you a hippie? Where is your sense of self preservation?
>>
>>707670807
>>707670694
Bunch of milquetoast faggots in this thread.
>>
>>707670911
There is a difference between being angry at the police, like many of these idiots, and understanding the roles each must be.

I don't "talk" to law enforcement if they ask me questions either. I'm not uninitiated.
>>
File: 0943609847098.jpg (30 KB, 511x500) Image search: [Google]
0943609847098.jpg
30 KB, 511x500
>>707671080
>Bunch of milquetoast faggots in this thread.

and a shitskin?
>>
>>707671000
Old enough to know how to interact with police without getting my ass kicked. If it wasn't for the police the niggers and the old idiot anarchists such as yourself would either rule the world or all killed off by those of us able to exist in a law abiding society. Have another durink grandpa. fucking idiot.
>>
>>707671000
>Why do you like the police so much.

A: because they know how to ask questions with appropriate punctuation, because they're nearly all college educated.
>>
>>707671274
No, just an honest red blooded WHITE American bound and protected by the U. S. Constitution. I bet you don't even own guns.
>>
>>707671446
>>707671350
Liberal art students ladies and gentleman.
>>
story of a nice canadian city without police for a spell:
http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,840236,00.html

Protip: it didn't end well.
>>
>>707671603
And that was in Canuck land.. can you imagine what an American nigger infested city would be like without police for an hour?
>>
CVPI or Charger?
>>
>>707671756
> Q can you imagine what an American nigger infested city would be like without police for an hour?

A: Reduces the city to ashes and dead people
>>
>>707671513
I'm sorry, you were saying?
>>
>>707671513
Sorry Frenchie, usually a criminal justice degree
>>
So, where are all the police haters?
>>
>>707646985
This happened down the street from me
>>
whats it like to have a police level ego >>707646985
>>
>>707646985
Can I buy pot from you?
>>
>>707672494
They can't read or write well enough to be taken seriously here.

Isn't that so Grandpa?
>>
>>707646985
Can you arrest Trump for rape please?
>>
>>707672783
taken seriously on 4chan , what a great and holy privilege hahahaha
>>
>>707646985
How often do you arrest people for minor/personal drug possession?
>>
>>707646985
how often do you falsify reports and how hard does your dick get from 1-10 playing god with peoples lives based on how you feel in that moment
Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 14

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.