Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

By the order of the Jarl, stop right there! You have committed

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1476227847366.png (1 MB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1476227847366.png
1 MB, 600x1000
By the order of the Jarl, stop right there! You have committed crimes against Skyrim and her people. What say you in your defense?
>>
I'm the thane bro its cool
>>
>>707528708
Bud, I've got like 20,000 gold worth of loot in my backpack right now, how about I give you a nice mismatched set of magic armor and you fuck off so I don't have to kill every guard in town
>>
>>707528708
I dindu nuffin
>>
do the skyrim shuffle
>>
FUS
RO
*takes arrow to the knee*
FUCK
>>
>>707529396
He a good boi
>>
I wonder if I can rag doll your corpse over the wall. Stand still for a minute.
>>
>>707528708
Pay the fine
>>
Redguard lives matter
>>
travel to nearest quest objective to avoid all contact with guards.
>>
Fine god damn it I did it, I stole the bloody sweetroll, and put it on the Talos statue helmet. Put the ropes in me.
>>
>>707528708
*~*

"TGM"

*Enter*

(Then talk mad shit)
>>
>>707528708
pay the fine

rest for 24 hours straight

wake up to find that he is still right over me

sue the guard for harassment and stalking

get my money back

kill every guard in town.
>>
>>707528708
I would back up if I were you, I have mods installed that even I can not stop anymore. The corruption of files and my fear of loosing saves made me sacrifice code to sheogorath, line by line. And he loves lines.
>>
>>707531140
No, dovahkin why him of all daedra? Do you know what you've done?!?!?
>>
>>707530648
Underrated post.
>>
>>707528708
All I did was grab the bitch by her pussy. Since when is that a crime? This is Skyrim not America.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 1516QPvvjaBRziqhWPPJLvTaYxfUSBJswe
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.