Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

This is your daily reminder that Bernie Sanders will not be your

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: b.jpg (135 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
135 KB, 1200x799
This is your daily reminder that Bernie Sanders will not be your president, and that he was thrown under the bus by the Democrat party.
>>
Feel the bern!
>>
>>707523239
No one forgot you dipshit
>>
File: IMG_4924.png (107 KB, 980x360) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4924.png
107 KB, 980x360
>>707523239
BLT Shill
>>
File: georgecostanza.jpg (61 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
georgecostanza.jpg
61 KB, 540x405
>>707523239
It's funny how no one saw this coming. Hell, he would be better than that cunt. Now she's winning and no one can stop it.

Now I wonder how long it will take for someone to assassinate her.
>>
I'm convinced that Bernie himself was in on it.
>>
>>707524044
What's your reasoning?
Also nice dubs
>>
do-nothing blowhard

his 40 years in government were a taxpayer nightmare
>>
I'm secretly hoping that Trump is a Democratic plant and his job is to destroy the Republican party from within... But he was a wildcard and the plan is failing because no one expected him to get this far and he might just become President of the "greatest" nation on earth #allahuaakbar
>>
>>707523239
Relax. Hillary will get fucked for treason. It'll be Bernie vs Trump. Trump will kick his cucked ass.
>>
>>707524517
Just has do with the fact that while the primaries were going he hated Hillary, but then when she won he's all 'We gotta elect her to stop Trump.' He was a plant that suckered a good number of my generation into believing him.

Now I could be wrong, as I often am, but I feel like he was never an actual choice.
>>707524905
One thing that I actively applaud Trump on is the fact that he's basically an Independent, since he pisses off so much of the Republican Party.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.