Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

well it looks about to be that time,any thoughts?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 53
well it looks about to be that time,any thoughts?
>>
File: yeaaaahh.png (67 KB, 221x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yeaaaahh.png
67 KB, 221x281
>>707322565
What the fuck are you talking about, you fucking gutless pussy?
>>
>>707322730

If Russia comes to invade the US people will support their government; no one wants to be ruled by bears on tri-cycles.
>>
all you muricans, just come to germany, we havent had enough refugees yet
>>
merkel says "we can make it" with 4 mil. so wahts the deal with like 150 mil.
>>
If a presidential candidate were to, right now, say his primary goal would be to align our goals with Russia's and pursue a possible military alliance with them, they would have my vote instantly.

I don't think people get that Russia was legally obligated to declare war on us last month for killing 62 of its allied country's soldiers intentionally.
>>
>>707322970
Closer to 340 million, but hey, who's counting.
>>
>>707322565
Russia can not invade west militarily since the family of all russian elites lives in the "proper" west.
>>
>>707323005
>America is fucking up
>>
we can obviously cant handle 4 mi. so whats even the deal
>>
Fucking die you traitor
>>
. >>707323767
>pfft technically im not even post to be here
>>
>>707323232
Russia can not invade west militarily
>because the United States spends more on defense than 10 other countries combined, has the most powerful Navy humanity has ever seen, is surrounded by a natural barrier i.e. the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean, etc. etc. etc.
>because they would get absolutely rekt

Fixed that for ya
>>
>>707323985
>I can only hope are army has heart still after all this,Russia is fucking hungry AF
>>
>>707322856
>muh cold war ideas of what the Russian people are like
>I think Russians will literally move their entire culture to a conquered nation and not just station tons of troops there while trying not to have it be a world pr disaster
>>
>>707322872
At least American refugees won't try to instigate Shira Law kek
>>
>>707323985
We spend money on deployment not defense you fool. They call it a defense budget but how many SAM sites do we have along the seaboard? A resounding 0, cool.
>>
>>707324268
its gonna be a good fight
>>
>>707324106

The army aren't the ones they have to worry about. The Marines are. The army is a little bit more kunning but the Marines are much more fighty.
>>
>>707324354
Or mutually assured destruction.

Either way shit is gonna hit the fan by the snow shovel full sometime in the next 10-20 I swear.
>>
File: 1469715820735.png (197 KB, 294x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469715820735.png
197 KB, 294x256
>>707324268

>implying our only way to fend off Russia is SAM sites
>implying our military commanders haven't already planned for the Russian contingency
>being this much of a retarded fucking autist

Kill yourself
>>
To be real. Alot of what Russia is doing is out of fear we'll make the first move. We're a fucking scary nation of zealous assholes. America Fuck Yeah and all that. Yes there are alot of Americans who feel their country is failing but plenty more who will buy into the first false flag they see. Russia wants to make sure it doesn't happen on their turf.
>>
>>
>>707324615
>if I imply he said the only way was SAM site maybe I'll maintain some credibility in my defense

Not goin well for ya. And that contingency? I'm sure it involves just pointing nukes at the invading force and asking them to stop. We're basically super villians
>>
>>707322565
fuckit. im not hopping on the war train because my country says its obligated to. im not obligated to stupidity.
>>
>>707324268
God you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>707324671

This. Russia is all about posturing. If you notice, they jump at any opportunity to flex their muscles to fool the world into thinking they're not a drunken, starving, ass backwards old man.
>>
>>707324703
Fucking cancerous
>>
>>707323112
>counting in all the subhumans
>>
>>707324703
Where's James Hetfield? He needs to sing Sad but True for me.
>>
>>707324615
russia doesnt have that big of an airforce... but it beats US naval and infantry powers by a long shot
>>
>>707323005
If you think Russia would have played their hand over an "accidental" strike in Syria you're joking. They weren't/aren't "legally" obligated to do anything either. And we've both been skirting treaty obligations and ceasefire deals for 50 years so I don't see how you would imagine this last thing as being significant.
>>
>>707322565
Life is cheap friend, the Russian war machine has no concerns for casualties on their end why would they care about you?
>>
>>707324890
Dude. The US Navy is the most powerful on the planet right now. Russia has good shit don't get me wrong but we have like 8 supercarriers don't we? Kek
>>
>>707324967
>the Russians which would want to pacify a nation and not instigate an uprising or rebellion if they invaded
>are certainly just terminators powered by vodka who care nothing about their image or committing warcrimes
>>
File: 1472317353657.png (308 KB, 377x343) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472317353657.png
308 KB, 377x343
>>707324790

>we're basically super villains

Liberal cuck detected.

Why don't you tell us about how many refugees you'd like to take care of too? Maybe if you don't post anonymously and convert to Islam they won't rape your wife and cut your throat afterwards. Go back to CNN.
>>
>>707325161
Scratch the warcrimes one. They do care about their image though. It's why they're so hush hush
>>
>>707324890
Wtf, on what merits does it beat the US Air Force/Navy?

And we spend the amount of money we do not just because of deployments but for risky and expensive shit. That's how we ended up with the bomb
>>
>>707322856
UNI CYCLE!
>>
>worry about russia
>2016
how fucking uneducated can you be
>>
>>707325222
>if I make it about Islam I won't be just another 4chin cuck who got his ideas of the world from this board

Okay cool kid. I'm so liberal cause I understand how we'd use our nukes as a deterent against an invading force.

Talk about struggling for a defense.
>>
>>707325451
You wont just be fighting russia when ww3 kicks off
>>
>>707325222
>brings up Islam for no reason
>talks to other people about anonymous posting

Kek
>>
>>707325222
You americunts are shit but fucking hell I would never call you niggers super villains. You are way to incompetend for that.
>>
>>707325687
Well. To be fair Russia wouldn't just be fight us either. They'd be fighting most of the EU, Japan, Canada, Mexico. We have alot of smaller buddies too mostly due to their economy being semi reliant on our exportation and importation of good.
>>
>>707325979
>the country that dropped two atomic bombs on an island nation

I'd be more worried that we -are-incompetent kek
>>
>>707326115
This though. Kek. We had no idea what would happen. Some people thought it'd ignite the atmosphere.
>>
File: 1471810702030.jpg (45 KB, 600x438) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471810702030.jpg
45 KB, 600x438
>>707325471

You're a liberal cuck because you listen to Shillary and talk major shit about your own country. Are you a sjw too? How many black football players have you allowed to plow your girlfriend to make up for the systemic evil in this country?

You're Walder Frey. You're preparing yourself for the day when the niggers and spics and chinks and transies and sjws inevitably win so you can position yourself to say "LOOK! I WAS ON YOUR SIDE ALL ALONG! THAT MEANS YOU'LL ALLOW ME TO KEEP MY JOB AND MY HOUSE RIGHT? RIGHT??"

If anything is going to destroy this country it's not Russian nukes...it will be our own people, eating away at it from the inside with their degenerate proclivities and hatred for the hard working whites who built this country. And liberal cucks full of white guilt, such as yourself, will allow it to happen.
>>
>>707326115
Yeah I just fucking realised that you idiots have nukes.
>>707326218
That makes it even worse!
>>
File: 1473698263933.jpg (25 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473698263933.jpg
25 KB, 600x600
>>707322565
Hello America, this is the Netherlands. Please keep buying our tulips. That is all.
>>
>>707326240
>If anything is going to destroy this country it's not Russian nukes...it will be our own people, eating away at it from the inside with their degenerate proclivities and hatred for the hard working whites who built this country. And liberal cucks full of white guilt, such as yourself, will allow it to happen.
/thread
>>
>>707326240
I dont get you, americunts always having the need for an enemy
>>
File: 1473652394699.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473652394699.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>707326240
>this kind of salt can only come from someone with their head deep inside their own bowels

You wish any of what you said was true. What you said about my beliefs anyway. You little keyboard warrior, on your little soap box, so adorable.
>>
>>707326372

Hello Netherlands, this is America. You guys are cool. Carry on.
>>
>>707322565
Russia is a crippled and bankrupt nation, I know the democrats are trying to make it out as if they are still a world power we should be scared of but that notion is a fucking joke.
>>
>>707326372
I will, but you have to pronounce "th" properly first.

None of that "d" shit. It's "th", you fucking Dutchie.
>>
File: 4ae.jpg (36 KB, 599x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4ae.jpg
36 KB, 599x449
>>707326281
Legitimate kek
>>
>>707326240
cringe
>>
>>707322730

You know you may want to next time pick someone who isn't Indian and a Hindu to try and be edgy with a Muslim looking rant.

But then you are an Ignorant yank.
>>
>>707326554
>bankrupt nation


>loud coughing
>>
>wah it's the government
You stupid cucks, if the government doesn't speak for you, you get a knife and you slit the throat of every selected official and create a new one that does. That's the way it is and always has been. Don't come online and complain about allowing yourself to be disenfranchised.
>>
File: 1476071708202.jpg (21 KB, 280x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476071708202.jpg
21 KB, 280x400
>>707326474

>I'm gonna tell him he's wrong
>now I'm gonna call him adorable and say he's triggered
>that'll show him

Nice try m8.

I'll admit, I kekked at that gif though.
>>
>>707322565
>2016
>not realizing it's all about the money now
No one wants to start WWIII among global super powers because it will fuck up the money
>>
>>707326464
Its so they can blame their failed lives on something.
Shit Job, Shit kids, shit wife? must be those mexican-brown-ruskies fault.
>>
>>707326705
I know the difference. Can I be an intelligent yank? Or a hot yank? No. Super yank. Yeeeaah.
>>
>>707326791
That's fucking sad.
>>
>>707326788
https://twitter.com/50cent/status/23159189758
>>
>>707326583

>2016
>not knowing how to greentext

Wew lad.
>>
File: 1476088462113.png (374 KB, 500x504) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476088462113.png
374 KB, 500x504
>>707326705
You should sacrifice him to Ma Kali.

It might make her happy.
>>
>>707323985

The majority of your budget has been spent on useless Stealth Fighters which you do not have enough pilots to fly them all. That is trained pilots in the operating of the Stealth Fighter.

Because your congress has shares in McDonnell Douglas and reaps from the contracts.


Americans are so fucking dumb to think spending 500bn more unnecessarily on shit they will never use as defence. But hey it is your failing economy, now here is something even scarier for you.....

...look up how many towns/cities per year are classed as slums due to under spending, because your government cannot afford to keep it's country fully operational.
>>
>>707326554
That's weird. Last time I went there, most people had iPhones, cars and were eating out as restaurants.
Seems like a hard thing for most people to pull off in a "bankrupt", "crippled" nation. Must be a tribute to how impervious they are to American sanctions...?
>>
>>707324790
because only AMERICAAAAAAAA world police have access to nuclear weapons, those guys are the coolest they're like pew pew pew and nobody can even stop them.
Your infantry is a joke (SF aside they dont count) and you're outgunned on the large scale by the only other two super powers who're bopth bigger better organised and better funded although that last point could be argued against as the US defense budget seems to go on endlessly with no influence from the economy
>>
>>707325222

Damn you are the typical ignorant yank.

Thinking it is Islam behind ISIS that drives it to do what it does.

Guess Christianity is also fucked due to the Davidinians, Gods Army, KKK, IRA, etc

Oh but wait that is different right?
>>
>>707326464

You say we always have the need for an enemy and call us cunts in the same sentence.

We're surrounded by enemies. From outside and from within. We don't have a need for them, we've got plenty already.

Enjoy your Muslims, europoor
>>
>>707326778
You're wrong about me. Like I said. Alot of my beliefs are pretty far right. I think blacks are responsible for a disproportionately high amount of crime. I think far to many Islamic people are radical in their beliefs. I think abortion is fine. I think weapons research is fine. I think stem cells and genetic manipulation and all that "You can't play God" science is fucking wonderful.

Dont assume I'm a liberal just because I think the nuke as a deterent leaves the world suffering when it has to be used. Radiation, fallout, the blast itself warps the land. Hell if there weren't a disarmament treaty for space I'd day Rods of God are a good idea. Basically tungsten rods fired from orbit that hit the ground with the force of a small meteor. It's really fuckin cool and it's clean.

Nukes are a bad option. That is the only thing I think I will ever agree with a liberal on. Simply because we could have better options that don't fuck the planet in the ass while they fulfill the goal of "fuck those guys over there".
>>
>>707327168

Europoor?

The typical American who doesn't understand his own economy.

Please tell me you think your country's rich because of your GDP. Please give me a good fucking laugh at your ignorance again.
>>
File: vzeGhPcz.jpg (84 KB, 591x590) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vzeGhPcz.jpg
84 KB, 591x590
fucking vatniks are on /b/ now

go get gay hazed by comrade commissar petyor then return to your post
>>
>>707327155

Good morning Miss Merkel, welcome to 4chan. Would you like to allow some more murderous Muslims into the country today? Y/N
>>
>>707326788
Considering that the US keeps having less and less natural resources, they have a very high interest in just fucking shit up. Even NASA foreshadowed it and went all haywire because of it.
>>
File: 1443401367600.jpg (36 KB, 750x301) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443401367600.jpg
36 KB, 750x301
>mfw my country is a memeber of NATO
>mfw war breaks out and everyone will be forced to enter the military
>mfw I'll be forced to fight against russians
>mfw I'll be forced to fight alongside americunts
>>
>>707327168
lol noone wants to invade your country, would be way to expensive to rebuild, also every panzer would get stuck because of your shitty infrastructure
>>
File: strangelove7.gif (810 KB, 500x297) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
strangelove7.gif
810 KB, 500x297
>>707322565

Nah. we will all die anyway due to the russian project Dead Hand.

You have seen Dr. Strangelove? Well it's basically the same idea.

> Russians are afraid of the US attacking them so quickly that nobody would be left (or would dare for the sake of the World) to fire the nukes
> Develops a secret project called : Dead Hand
> Why Dead Hand? Because even if everyone is dead, the nukes will be fired
> How does it works? If there are several important seismic activity somewhere in Russia AND an abnormal level of radiactivity is detected in the air a first signal is automatically sent to the russian military bases.
> A second signal is then launched from all the military bases to the Kremlin (and the other bases as well to see who is still here)
> The Kremlin has a few minutes to react. If the Kremlin doesn't react or if he validates the order, nuclear missiles are launched on the USA, Europe and maybe other targets.
> GG time to play Fallout or metro 2033

Now let see :

> Hillary is elected in november
> She wants to take down Assad
> Russians protects Assad
> Hillary orders US military to bomb Syrian government
> Russians take down an US jet
> US blame Russia and "accidentaly" bomb a Russian position in Syria
> Russia reciprocates by sinking an US ship in the Mediterranea.
> ???
> Dead Hand
> Nuclear Winter for real

Hope you invested in your own mineshaft

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybSzoLCCX-Y
>>
>>707323985
Americans are naturally born idiots

>russia has more nuclear heads
>you may have best navy but russia has best airforce
>russia's military is a bit more advanced
>russian tanks are faster more secure and strand less than their American counterparts
>russia's military is better trained
>The ak overpowers the m16
>ak is cheaper to make and more reliable
>ak parts can be easily replaced
>ak jams less cuz parts are not tighly packed
>>
>>707327500
>lists one of the reasons war on that scale likely won't happen

NATO
>>
>>707327500
So leave NATO and fight off the Russians without us dipshit
>>
>>707327168

America has only had 17 years of peace since it's independence.

Wanna know why you are constantly fighting someone? Because as I have already said congress are mostly shareholders in companies that supply arms and armaments to the US.

And scaremongering the US citizens into keeping a Democrat or Republican in power ensures their profits continue every year. That is why your media is bombarded by false information about Muslims and Islam to keep you scared to allow the excess budget to be spent.

You have done the exact same things against the Spanish, The Filipinos, The Germans, The Vietnamese, The Koreans, The Japanese, The Russians etc.

And that was only last century.

So while you try and stand on your soapbox thinking your national is the greatest, it is the greatest but not as you think, but for the amount of people who are blinded into thinking it is greater than it is, all just to make people and businesses even richer while the people suffer.
>>
>>707327588
Cool stuff. But if they don't have a navy how will they get to a country surrounded by water on both sides with the only feasible entry point being Alaska for a full scale ground invasion that doesn't have to meet our navy head on, then going through Canada which is an ally of the United States?
>>
>>707327588
>more advanced
>ak

Ok sure buddy, GL
>>
Fucking murican politicians fucking suck
Russia is no threat anymore
They fuckibg build abms in europe so the nukes cant reach murrica anymore
Now they provoke russia abd in a case of war fucking europe gets destroyed
>>
File: 1456122178331.jpg (71 KB, 526x389) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456122178331.jpg
71 KB, 526x389
>>707327500

Yeah but are you man enough to die for HER?
>>
>>707326560
You mien lijk dis? I ment lijk dis. Demmit. It dos not wurk.
>>
>>707327750
>ur country is bad too
>he cries as the pound hits the floor like a rock

Every country is bad. Fuck off.

Except maybe Sweden, they're like a Utopia that is really really cold.
>>
>>707327935
a utopia for mudslimes sure
>>
File: 1471836474757.jpg (180 KB, 1056x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471836474757.jpg
180 KB, 1056x1080
>>707327899
Bill wouldn't even die for her, are you kidding?
>>
>>707327817
Ak 12 overpowers most american weapons
>keep using that vietnam era bullshit
Fucking autistic mentally retarded faggot
>>
>>707327420

Here is something for you to cry about.

Since Islamic Extremism first hit the US shores, there has been over needless 3000 deaths. Terrible right?

Lets look at how your own people have done.

Needless deaths due to crime since the same date as the first Islamic Extremist attack on US soil - 485,000

Now here is a lesson for you, Islamic Extremists =/= Muslims. I know it is such a hard concept for your brain to understand.

It is the same as IRA =/= Catholics and KKK =/= Protestants.

And before you cry about the crime stats, that is mostly White people committing them, since most Americans who cry about Muslims are actually southerners and hicks in the majority who are racist fuckwits.
>>
Obama is too cucked to do jack shit if Russia pulled anything. At this point if there's any plans to invade the U.S, putin is waiting to see who will become POTUS. A weak old woman or Donald "Send Paco packing" Trump.

Putin knows Shillary won't stop putin so he will just do whatever he wants. However he's very much aware Trump is crazy enough to fuck with Russia, but he wants to be allies with them which is VERY smart. Because being allies with a world super power that has fucking nukes on standby with little doubt is what we should be doing.


Listen, heed my words. In the event WW3 we will be fucked with our current leader and potentially our next leader will be weak also. We have all the military and weapons we need but theyre not ready to pull the fucking trigger. This is why trump is important. He will pull the god damn trigger because not pulling the trigger for the past 8 years has resulted in ISIS, and the collapse of yurope with the rapefugees taking over.

Russia doesn't need anyone to survive.

China revolves around all the sheckels from exporting, U.S relies on importing from China, it's a cycle. But Russia does not need anyone. Russia can take China down or whip them into submission threatening nukes. China is so jam packed in a tiny space a nuke could kill over a hundred thousand people in one blast.

Any way you look at it Russia will win in a war scenario if Trump isn't put in power to become allies with Russia so we don't fucking die.
>>
>>707324967
no but im ready for guerrilla combat if i have to
>>
>>707327796
Who needs ships when you got advanced war planes?
>>
>>707328071
Holy tinfoil hat.
And in tinfoil hat fashion, not a source to be seen.
>>
>>707328003
There are Muslims in America, you know that right? We accepted refugees as well. I don't get this argument against the euros. It's not just a 'insert nation you wanna make fun of like a 4 year old' problem.
>>
>>707327935

Wow salty from facts.

I think your reading comprehension is total shit, not once did I say anything about defending my country or any other country.

You are one sad little delusional kid.
>>
>>707328110
>man it sure would suck if our planes got shot down by those heavily armed destroyers
>it'd also suck if they scrambled all those jets they have on those carriers or at those coastal airforce bases
>>
File: 1474994697416.png (91 KB, 803x973) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474994697416.png
91 KB, 803x973
>>707327500
>Trump and Putin fighting
>not US and Russia forming a new two-superpower alliance to curbstomp China
>Not wanting to fight those filthy Chink commies
>Not regreting being a europoor because you are being culturally enriched in your ass
>Not wanting to patrol inna EU once it gets so bad that Russia and America have to send in joint peacekeeping forces
>Being mad because the US will have the first mars colony
>>
File: 1437344239125.jpg (130 KB, 670x1191) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437344239125.jpg
130 KB, 670x1191
>>707327032

He probably means the height of the sanctions, but remember that 'having iphones n shit' is not how you define how rich they are. Most of the poorer middle east such as afghanistan all have brand clothing and iphones as well. The iphone 6 costs $120 in russia, while the same model costs $700 in Tier1 EU countries. Not to mention that no country is actually "rich". Aside from 2 countries - one of them being luxembourg - all of the countries in the world live on a massive debt, with banks perpetually loaning them more and more money until they turn around and say "Hey, we're not loaning you money anymore until you've paid % of your debt". Hell, you can buy national treasuries yourself and end up making the country owe you money. Understand that Russia or the US or any other country in the world can go from a working government to complete anarchy in over a night if banks refused to lend them money (Just like greece for example).
>>
File: 1450913399781.jpg (55 KB, 678x495) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450913399781.jpg
55 KB, 678x495
>>707323005
Russia's military is garbage, bro. They are still using shit from WW2. America spends more money on their army than the next 5 countries do combined.
>>
Jesus christ, do people seriously still believe this Russia vs USA meme? Never gonna happen fags. Put away your soviet era tinfoil hats and join us in the 21st century. War is for the barbaric and the uncivilized, there's a reason European countries aren't fighting with each other all the time and the USA isn't trying to annex Canada. Same reason why 99% of the world's violence happens in the fucking middle east and Africa. Because the modern world has "grown up" and realized that it's a gigantic fucking waste of money and time trying to conquer other powers. War results from desperation and extreme discomfort, it's what people used to turn to because they were going to fucking starve that winter if they didn't steal food from a neighbor or attain new land to grow crops. Regardless of how difficult some people have deluded themselves into thinking their lives are, living in a first world country is a fucking breeze. Sure, those countries might be involved in military conflicts but they are always carefully chosen for economic reasons and only against enemies that are at so much of a disadvantage it's hard to even call it a "war".

The era of superpower wars is over. Russia is still being a little bitch about it, but even they know this
>>
File: 1471368448079.jpg (6 KB, 161x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471368448079.jpg
6 KB, 161x250
>>707327588

>nuclear heads
>>
>>707326999
Russia doesn't have ANY stealth fighters. The PAK FA is a joke and will likely never go into full scale production. At most, 20 may be built to defend Moscow.
>>
>>707328310
>I didn't say it outright in my bitchfit about America but I sure did mean it
>but now that he's called me on it I better make sure I go by what I said verbatim

Okay.
>>
>>707328003

Sweden isn't as bad as people believe, but hey if you want to continue believing far right propaganda... go for it.

I remember when Fox news believed it and said Birmingham in England was a Muslim no-go zone. That made me chuckle so hard. Then they had to apologise because like most ignorant Americans they never bothered to check that information out first.
>>
>>707326554
>i fear a nation of sheep lead by a lion before i fear a nation of lions lead by a sheep.
>>
>>707324703
those same groups control every other government too and if you don't think so you are deluded
>>
>>707328092
>Putin knows Shillary won't stop putin so he will just do whatever he wants. However he's very much aware Trump is crazy enough to fuck with Russia

How delusional and uninformed can you possibly be to think this is true? Do you know ANYTHING about the candidate's foreign policy proposals or are you just shitposting with information you've gathered from /pol/ memes?
>>
>>707328187
See the problem that people like you don't understand is that it's not their faggot religion

It's the fact they refuse to adapt the culture of they places they go to.

See Hungary is in a state where they don't want anyone in because they want to keep their culture and traditional values that will be tainted by mudshits forcing their faggot religion down everyone's throats.

What should be happening is they come into European countries and they fucking act white. They adapt to the culture. That's the fucking problem fam. It's like mexicans in murka, they refuse to learn fucking English and want handouts and anchor babies. If you came here legally and you act like a nice well mannered white person I don't fucking care what color you are. But i hate non whites specifically for the track record of acting like fucking savages and destroying society.
>>
File: TurkMan.png (535 KB, 647x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TurkMan.png
535 KB, 647x675
>>707326705
You Hindus are so fucking sensitive. Here's a Muslim. Are you happy now?
>>
>>707328174

FBI database on crime and then the terrorist death count on the same database?

You going to say the FBI is now making up numbers?

Or can't you use google? Is it too difficult for you?

What now, I just told you where my figures came from.
>>
Anon from Russia reporting in.
The thing is, you wouldn't want Russia to fuck your government. Most of our lawmakers are corrupted pieces of shit, that are currently trying to oppress the Internet by making ecchi, so called "imitation"(basically, women over 18 dressed in school uniform), and hentai illegal, leaving more vital problems untouched. If you store them on your computer or spread them, you can be jailed up to 10 years. Our fucking jails are no joking matter. If they find out what are you jailed for, they will humiliate you for the rest of your life. They only solve vital problems when there are elections.
>>
>>707328570
No fucking shit they don't adapt they don't adapt in the United States either. I never said they did. I never said they were okay to be here or that I liked them.

Stop sperging out for fucks sake.
>>
>>707328453

Still delusional, I posted a response on what you said.

But of course because you lost the argument, you have to resort to childlike responses.

In the end it is you who is green posting like a child.
>>
>>707328466
>propaganda

http://archive.is/0wk9k

I don't think you know how propaganda works, since the real events in sweden are disproportionately in favour of the defendant.

>Summer 2016
>Rape a bunch of preteens
>get probation
>>
>>707327093
>outgunned

You're an idiot. The US has 10 super carriers and is building 10 more. The carrier battle group is the most powerful military force in the history of the world. Russia has 1 old medium carrier, same for China. Other than number of (old) tanks, and a poorly trained conscript infantry, China and Russia have no where close to the capability of the US military.
>>
>>707328558
Oh please enlighten me good sir.

Tell me about how Trump doesn't want to ally and hes not willing to put the foot down if needed.

Obviously you're so knowledgeable by your good goy Google search, how could you be wrong!

>>707328694
>Sperging out

Nice meme friend.
>>
>>707328735
>ur just a child
>why won't you engage me in my bullshit
>stop greentexting I don't like it

What argument did I lose exactly cool guy? The one where you said you won or the one I wasn't having with you?
>>
>>707328420

It does actually have them, no idea why you think they don't.

But here is another unfortunate truth, the Russians build armaments for the people who are trained to use them.

Sure you have a couple of hundred YF-18s etc but you don't have the personnel to use them. They sit there for a number of years to be scrapped, and guess who buys the scrap? The same people who made them, and the process is recycled so they make even more profits by giving them back to you after checks...

That is how stupid your country is.
>>
>>707322565
Can we get this trending on twitter please
>>
>>707327588
>More advanced
>Better Air Force
The 80's called, they want their military back.
>>
>>707328379
They spend money deploying soldiers to the middle east bro,
America still using shit from the vietnam war

Ak12 can overpower any american weapon
>>
>>707328787
I hope they nuke the fuck out of your country
>>
>>707322565
americai s gay lol
>>
>>707328648
>They only solve vital problems when there are elections
Why? Not like there's an incentive, all your elections are rigged anyway
>>
>>707322565

>i need mah guns to stop tyrannical government
>>
>>707324354
No it's gonna be fallout
SOMEONE GET MY POWER ARMOR
>>
What was Russia's last contribution to popular culture?

That's why you'll never be shit compared to the US. You're boring and cold.
>>
>>707328890
They have 5 prototypes of the PAK FA. And plans to go into full production are being scrapped because India no longer wants to partner, because of the poor quality. Pretty easily found facts. Nothing to do with what I "think".

The US has at least 150 F-22s and is building about 1500 F-35s.
>>
>>707328776

Remember that young girl in Ohio who was drugged then raped by a number of guys in a football team one of which was a son of an important dignitary?

What did they get again, probation right?

Here is a little homework for you...

Find out the numbers of Muslim rapes in Sweden vs rapes in Sweden committed by others.

Then you will see the reality.

Amazing how propaganda and far right sources always ignore the real numbers and only focus on the small and enlarge them into something bigger, because ignorant people believe it blindly.
>>
File: 1355071204700.jpg (216 KB, 502x494) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1355071204700.jpg
216 KB, 502x494
You fuckers stop fucking shit up right now!

I have lot like 50 pounds and you fuckers are now starting a fucking war before I get any laid with my sick "soon to become" abs?
>>
>>707329137
>>
Even if you dont like America, you have to admit our military is pretty fuckin' huge. We have the single best military on Earth, not objectivly or patriotically speaking, but just plain fact. And it needs to be that way. SOMEONE has to be the military nation in case shit hits the fan there has to be no question who would win the war, and to be honest, whether you like it or not, America will probably win every war against any nation, no ifs ands or buts. It's just how it needs to be, there shouldnt be another world war.
>>
>>707328939
Vietnam called they still dont want your weak m16s
>>
>>707327588
>best airforce

You're fucking joking, right?
>>
>>707329244
We don't use M16's jackass
>But the M4 is just a shorter m16
No. the parts are spread out looser on the inside, if it was just a shorter M16 the soldier would refuse to fight IN THE DESERT.
>>
>>707322565
I whole hearted agree with this post.
>>
>>707329139

Who is going to fly them?

Why aren't your current pilots being trained right now?

Do you not see the stupidity in it. Do you not see the obvious money grabbing by your congress who are shareholders in the companies who produce them?

Anyways, the PAK-FA is experimental, but the Russians will have a number of T-50s designed to tackle the F-22s and F-35s.

And they will still have an armada of them with less budget spending.

The F-22s and F-35s are not as technologically advanced as you think. The F-35s are in a way a small upgrade of the F-22s which are based on ancient tech. They are a poster craft to fool the US citizens into thinking their have superior tech defending them. But in reality it isn't.

The only decent stealth craft the US has ever had was the Blackbirds.
>>
File: KM.png (360 KB, 615x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KM.png
360 KB, 615x768
>>707328648
A lot of Americans think that they're oppressed. They have no fucking idea what oppression is. These people think that their guns are being taken away when you can walk down the street to Wallmart & buy a semi auto rifle.

Americans are generally pretty fucking dumb. How do Russians stack up to that level of ignorance?
>>
>>707328860
>Tell me about how Trump doesn't want to ally and hes not willing to put the foot down if needed.

You write like a 5th grader and the complexity of your political understanding is respectively comparable. You are clearly a simpleton who can only generally estimate policy based on a candidate's personality characteristics rather than the established facts. I'd advise you actually do some real research on their respective foreign policy proposals before attempting to participate in any more political discussions
>>
>>707329435
>best navy
You gotta be fucking retarded

Lets strip you off your few aircraft carriers

Still have the most powerful navy?

Keep eating the shit your government feeds you to make you feel "safe"
>>
>>707329040
Oh, they just want to show off.
> Look, guys, we are doing shit!
> Look, guys, we have repaired the road near your house, vote for us!
They always can gather some poor old people that are nearly making ends meet with their low pensions, and give them some food so they will vote. Works every time.
>>
>>707328024

I don't know man, small arms don't win massive conventional conflicts

>be soviet designer, 1970's
>realize that massive 7.62 round has large drop-off, and more dakka is superior to stopping power
>refit AK's to fire intermediate cartridges...
>...like those vietnam era m16's
>>
>>707329625
>>707329625
Oh isn't that cute, he insulted me on a personal level instead of fucking dropping some facts and telling me how I'm wrong.

Listen here sport, I know this is your first day on the internet, so it's not a big deal you appear to he mentally handicapped. What you're supposed to do when someone says "prove me wrong", is you prove them wrong! So come back tomorrow champ, I'm sure youll do better next time.
>>
>>707329600
I always thought that the whole "Murica is stoopid and fat" is kind of a meme.
>>
>>707327032
>>707327032

American sanctions aren't even that strict right now, and most of them don't really affect Russia much anyway.

No, what is fucking Russia over is the price of oil that has dropped by half. That's basically their only source of money and it's dropped like a sack of flour. They're getting fucked in the ass by the price of oil and no amount of propaganda can fix cold hard numbers. The Russian economy is starting to turn to shambles. The population is shrinking. It has no manufacturing base and no real base economy outside of oil. It is spending way too much on the military that it absolutely cannot afford to do. IV drug use in Russia and HIV is SKY ROCKETING to the point of a UN level disaster.

Russia is a shit hole and getting worse. Don't let the handful of city centers fool you. They're headed down a cliff and Putin knows that he needs to distract them if he's going to hold power.
>>
>>707329719
To be honest, that fucking sucks man and I feel sorry for you. I've never been to Russia but I've been to quite a few of the Soviet bloc states and it just seems like people are depressed as hell about their situation and that even though they know their government is corrupt they've just given up hope. American politicians are mostly corrupt assholes as well, but at least we're allowed to express ourselves about it. Any chance you can move to a better country?
>>
>>707330009
No there's a shit load of fat fucks here. But it seems more recently people aren't as stupid (Im reffering to whites of course). Pretty much any white person that isn't a 60 year old fat hag or a kid going to uni is pretty aware of what's going on with current affairs. The negroes and spics are a different story.
>>
>>707329600

Russians are just as bad, they are continually plastered by the News and other media sources about how great Russia is yadda yadda yadda.

Just like Americans also.

Control your population's mindset, you control the money and what you can do.

It is not coincidence this all started shortly after the CIA's MK projects were completed.

MKULTRA for example was mind control projects designed to change the thought process of people.
>>
>>707322565
>we have no control
>still voting for either trump or hillary
Sure mate.... you know what would happen in every other 1st world country?
Ppl would vote a third party...
>>
>>707328024
if an AK is this advancement I've been hearing about, Our police SWAT teams could take out Russias army.

We literally have beams that make your body exceed its pain threshold in an instant.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 283x314) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 283x314
>>707329593
>Number of T-50
Sorry, nope. Can't afford to build them without India's help, and India doesn't want them anymore. So yeah, may be able to build 20 or so by 2030. Crash in oil prices pretty much killed most of Russia's plans. Again easily found info

>>f-35 small upgrade of F-22
Ok, see now I realize you don't know what the fuck you're talking about at all. Do you get your info from playing Battlefield 4 or something?

>Blackbird only good stealth aircraft
Again, you literally have no idea what you are talking about

>not enough trained pilots
Citation needed

>YF-18 from earlier post
That's not even a thing. It's the F/A-18. It was developed from the YF-17 prototype from the 70s.

Sorry, but you're ignorant of things you are trying to argue.
>>
>>707330009

Unfortunately the US is currently 65% overweight. And out of that 65% about 33% are obese. That is 33% of 65% not 33% of the populace of America.

Still it comes to 20% of the population of America that is obese.

That is fucking terrible. And the majority is now mostly kids.
>>
>>707330111
If only I had money.
Thank you for suporting.
>>
>>707330300
>>707330300

That's a problem with the way the Presidential elections are designed. There are still elected representatives that basically dictate what the country does in almost every way, even in war.

If you want third parties in the Presidency you'll have to change the electoral college system, which is going to require a constitutional amendment.
>>
File: 1469804140098.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469804140098.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>707322565
ya, that bomb probbaly woulda landed in the parking lot, and not hit the building
>>
>>707329963
It's not my job to educate you on foreign policy proposals. If you want to look it up and then come back and debate it with me I'd be more than happy to have a discussion about each of the candidate's proposals and why or not I agree with them, but I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a clueless idiot. And for the record shithead, I actually agree with Trump's foreign policy more than I agree with Shillary's, but that doesn't make your original statement any less retarded.

By the way, I did chuckle at the fact that you criticized me for insulting you on a personal level and then proceeded to insult me on a personal level, always amusing to have some quality unintended irony in the mix
>>
>>707330239

buddy it's been going on for much longer than muh MKU

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays
>>
>>707330480
>It's not my job to educate you
kill yourself
if you don't want to talk about it don't come to a fucking message board, you entitled douchebag
>>
>>707330413
I see. Well hopefully you can one day save up enough to make the transition. Good luck to you anon
>>
>>707322565
why would you bomb the park in the pentagon?
>>
>>707329669
You have 1 shitty old carrier that can carry about 30 planes. We have 10, capable of carrying 70 planes, and we're building 10 more

Your hypothetical world where the US does have 10 carries doesn't exist, so fuck off, russopoor
>>
>>707330480
Tl;dr

This sounds about right though >>707330527
>>
>>707329669
>Still have the most powerful navy?

Uh, yes. Yes we do.
>>
>>707330466
More like a mile away, since Russia still doesn't have GPS guided smart bombs.
>>
>>707330561
It would be demoralizing as fuck, but we have a metric fuck ton of AA on the east coast after 9/11. Its just not going to happen.
>>
>>707329669

>has to make a scenario to dismiss reality
>uses it as an argument

lovin dis meme
>>
>>707330413
>>707330413

I want to go to Russia or Ukraine to meet a woman and take her home for wife material. I just don't want some brain washed commie cunt.
>>
>>707330527
On the contrary, I'm very much enthusiastic about having a discussion with people who have actually taken the time to inform themselves, but you clearly don't fall into this category. Discussing things is fun, regurgitating information to people too lazy to educate themselves isn't. Anyway, I've read enough of your miserable dribble. Good day to you anon
>>
>>707329669
Each of our aircraft carriers are the flagships for entire fleets, its not just a few boats.
>>
>>707326999
So true.
Money has been spent on military contracts only to make the rich even richer. That's why Bush created wars, to keep the Military Money Making Machine churning.
>>
>>707330460
So you are telling me it's not possible to form a political party that operates on a national level, because your constitution only allows 2 parties?
That's not even real democrazy... this shit's called polyarchy...
It's more like land of the fools than land of the free then haha
>>
>>707324703
I'm ready.
>>
>>707330327

T-50s are being built, I never said they have them right now, you are being pedantic there.

As I said the F-35s are a small upgrade from the F-22s which have hardly been used. As the F-22s were mainly for air-to-air combat. The F-35s deployment bays were changed from the F-22s to host either AIMs or AGMs.

Their design is a bit sleeker making them a bit more stealthy, but again this is technology already present from previous stealth craft namely the Blackbird (SR-71), the blackbird still is IMHO the better stealth craft out there.

Maintainable for a low price, versatility, great control and maneuverability, travel further, works well under high G-stress.

As for not enough pilots this has been commonly known for years, since nobody was trained to fly the F-22s why would you think there is enough pilots for the F-35s? Are you that fucking delusional?

There is a an YF-18, it is the F/A-18 Hornet. Shortly after the YF-17 was produced, tested etc. The US wanted something for their navy that was better than the F-14 and less clunky and expensive. So the YF-18 was designed and later became better known as the F/A-18 Hornet.

So while you sit there and think I am ignorant, You should look in the mirror.
>>
>>707330857
the constitution allows for unlimited parties, however most voters are retarded and wont consider voting outside of blue vs red.
>>
>>707330758
Lol Im the guy you were talking to, he chimed in before me.

You have yet to make a single argument against my statement. So far you have only insulted me (which is tactic used by children), and when I ask you to prove me wrong you just say you're too smart and you shouldn't have to (also a tactic used by children).

As a whole I see your debate skills ranking from a D- to a solid D. I only give you that much credit because you somehow learned to use a computer. Don't worry though, kid, you'll get better in time.
>>
>>707330857
>>707330857

For the Presidency, yes. The congress is a whole other story and can be filled with all kinds of parties if it wanted to. The way the Presidential elections are handled is such that if there are 3 or 4 people who gain a somewhat equal amount of electoral votes there wouldn't be anyone who hit that threshold. Unlike other democracies we don't have a system that uses a minority coalition to pick a leader. So in cases where the electoral college votes aren't reached the issue goes to the House of Reps where they elect the President and the Senate elects the Vice President. Keep in mind that's literally never happened.
>>
File: IMG_7444.jpg (65 KB, 627x663) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7444.jpg
65 KB, 627x663
>>707328071
https://youtu.be/fgsrnmzxEUY
>>
>>707330767
This, a carrier strike group represents at least one cruiser, 2 or more destroyers, attack submarines, and the carriers air wing of 70 planes, most of which can carry nuclear weapons.

US can field 10 of those at any one time. Russia has 1 obsolete carrier that uses a ramp instead of a catapult, so it can only launch small planes.
>>
>>707329669
U.s. sailor reporting in. We have hundreds of guided missile destroyers which the U.S. "will neither confirm nor deny the presence of nuclear weapons," and dozens and dozens of nuclear powered submarines that can submerge for months and the U.S. "will neither confirm nor deny the presence of nuclear weapons on. I'm stationed on a carrier and I'm pretty sure they're mostly for show at this point. Our destroyers and submarines are the most numerous and lethal craft out there. Very numerous.
>>
>>707322872
most of us still have some good german blood in us, we'll help you clean out the mudslimes
>>
>>707323985
This because we defend many trade routes and countries from outside attack. There are numerous countries that have a vested interest in our safety, not to mention no country covets spending the amount we do on military.
>>
>>707330460
>>707330300


You know to the both of you there is more than the two parties on show.

Funny how Americans never ever consider them, and always assume that it is either Republican or Democrats.

It happened in the UK for a long time between Conservatives and Labour.

Now Lib Democrats are getting more powerful, SNP got power finally in my home country of Scotland.

And I can tell you right now since SNP took over, it has been better in Scotland. The pro-British populace in around Glasgow and Edinburgh will deny this, because they are blinded by faith of the UK rather than an Independent Scotland.
>>
Motherfucking GRU reporting in. You have no idea how fucked you guys are. Everyone here at the HQ hopes that D. Trump will change things. Yet nobody thinks that THEY will LET him become the president. So yeah. You guys are fuck'd. Things are gonna get so much worse that I'll probably just move to Australia when my contract exprires.

Ps: My connection is poor and 4chan wont let me post photo-proofs here so I'll use imgur instead if needed (nobodys gonna belive it anyways).
>>
>>707331118
>>707331118

>As I said the F-35s are a small upgrade from the F-22s which have hardly been used. As the F-22s were mainly for air-to-air combat. The F-35s deployment bays were changed from the F-22s to host either AIMs or AGMs.

Holy shit, you're literally retarded. The F-22 and F-35 are not fucking similar at all except they're both stealth jets. Completely different frames, engines, avionics, and combat roles. You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

>Their design is a bit sleeker making them a bit more stealthy, but again this is technology already present from previous stealth craft namely the Blackbird (SR-71), the blackbird still is IMHO the better stealth craft out there.

Again, no idea what you're talking about. The stealth systems that were on the F-117 and the B-2 are the older generation and are MUCH improved on the F-22 and F-35. The SR-71 was NOT in ANY WAY a fucking stealth plane. At all. It had some stealth like qualities but it was NEVER a stealth plane. It used its altitude and massive speed to deal with dangers, not stealth. There were several times they were fired at and they simply evaded the missiles. You really are retarded.

>Maintainable for a low price, versatility, great control and maneuverability, travel further, works well under high G-stress.

If you're still talking about the Blackbird then you're still retarded. They're expensive to maintain, expensive to build, did only one thing (recon), doesn't handle all that well (it's basically a fucking rocket), can't do high G maneuvers because of its massive speed (and it doesn't need to), and also required a fuck load of refueling missions to get where it needed to go.

>As for not enough pilots this has been commonly known for years, since nobody was trained to fly the F-22s why would you think there is enough pilots for the F-35s? Are you that fucking delusional?

All new aircraft require pilots to be trained. Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>707331152
>>
File: sub.jpg (25 KB, 749x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sub.jpg
25 KB, 749x499
Most americans really overestiate their navy, its no doubt their strong point but no where near as "Powerful" as they like to believe.

Back in 2012, Nato had a joint naval operation with many member of Nato, two of these countries were France and Usa. Under the simulation of a naval battle a single French submarine managed to sink USS Theodore Roosvelt and most of its escort by floating undetected past its view. (You can find the whole story on the internet)

Now that is one submarine, now imagine an armada of Russian subs which by the way are know to be amongst the best in the world, and the ones armed with ICBM's are the best (not that nukes would be used against a carrier)

The reason why Usa has a huge navy is because they are 100% dependant by it due to their geographical location, to not have one would be senseless. No one can at this time successfully invade Usa, Russia or China and come out victorious.

ICBM's are another topic but if interested just look up the Russian ICBM's they are of another generation than anything in Nato, even Pentagon analysists have said that they grant Russia the first strike capability.

Im not a pro Russia anti west person, im from a Nato member country, but unlike many in this chat im not dumb enough to lie and deny many of the strenghts of our counterparts.

WW3 = Mutual assured destruction (MAD)
>>
>>707327556
It's already been confirmed that the doomsday machine was active during the 60s you nut.
>>
>>707331208

Ahh the olde Pew Pew Pew Research shit.

You realise this is all stupid shit right?

They talked to Muslims in heavy radical areas so the answers would have been different if they talked to Muslims in non-radical areas.

Also Sharia law is not as evil as people think, but with ISIS and Boko Haram they misuse it to enforce their ways on to people.

It is no surprise when Syrian Rebels freed a town that the people got rid of the rules imposed on them by ISIS very quickly and were videod removing headscrarfs, men shaving, women smoking etc

Again people are assuming many things when they see how ISIS treats people, they think they are following Islam.. but they are not they are enforcing their version of Islam on people.

Just like many other extremist groups of other religions have been doing for centuries too.

So again, the poll is a pile of shit...

When they claim 1.1bn think that Sharia law should rule, they didn't ask those 1.1bn people they only asked a few hundred maybe a thousand of people and use a ratio to determine the whole.

But that is all BS.

Because even though all Muslims will follow the Sharia law, the majority of Muslims follow Sunnah law more and their views is totally different than that pic you shown.

Use your brain next time.
>>
>>707328387
underrated post
>>
>>707331118
>There is a an YF-18, it is the F/A-18 Hornet. Shortly after the YF-17 was produced, tested etc. The US wanted something for their navy that was better than the F-14 and less clunky and expensive. So the YF-18 was designed and later became better known as the F/A-18 Hornet.

Calling it a YF-18 is retarded. There was no YF-18, there was a YF-17 that was the starting point to an F/A-18. That doesn't mean it's the same aircraft. It also doesn't mean it was a developed aircraft. You're just a moron. Not to mention most of the aircraft now are Super Hornets, not the older F/A-18s.
>>
>>707331246
>>707331246

Well, not 10 at once. Maybe 8 or so, and that's kind of a stretch to do for a long time.
>>
File: 1468301425860.jpg (203 KB, 1113x1079) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468301425860.jpg
203 KB, 1113x1079
>>707322565
I just can't believe the American gov choose to side with fucking isis and al qaeda against russia rather than accept russia's help in defeting them.

well done murica it took a while but you finally showed your true colors for all the .clueless ass hats to see.

and for all the morons talking as if russia is going to be just another nation to easily walk into unopposed.

they have enough nukes to destroy the world 100 times over....
>>
>>707322856
>Russia comes to invade the US
With their ONE aircraft carrier? Fucking retard.
You obviously have no concept whatsoever of modern military strategy and equipment.
>>
>>707331331
>>707331331

We don't have a parliamentary system. The US Presidency is a numbers game, and if that number isn't met during the election the House elects the President. Having more than 2 parties leaves a greater risk of no one winning. It's unique to the US and has nothing to do with the idea of supporting a third party.
>>
>>707331571
Here's my previous thread, if you're interrested. We figured those codes out, btw. Turned out to be encryption codes for the T11N sattelite access keys.
>>
File: 1475804846880.jpg (20 KB, 427x427) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475804846880.jpg
20 KB, 427x427
>>707322565
Actually your picture is wrong. It is completely the American People's responsibility to reign in their government and select leaders who represent your ideals. Fuck off with this "I'm Not responsible" bullshit because YES YOU ARE.
>>
>>707324890
What? You dumbfuck, the US Navy is BY FAR the most powerful navy on earth. Not even close. The Russian air force and navy would be swept aside and then all the Russian tanks in the world won't be able to do shit against massive 24/7 airstrikes. Any country in the world loses to the US 1v1, badly.
>>
>>707331165
Ok, but if 90% of the congress consists out of a 3rd party they still cant put in a president and cant do shit because the presidents word weights a lot more than in modern democrazies and the congress and the president would paralyze each other right? This is pretty senseless imho.
You ppl are rioting over every shit like a criminal getting shot, but nobody adresses this issues? You got to set your priorities amerifriends.
>>
I love how every one is like Russia's nukes this, and russia's nukes that but lets be real, if ww3 were to happen, and russia and america were to fight, no one would survive, russia is a bear, and america is a giant. Russia, and america's best interest were to be on the same side, Russia will only ever attack people that does not align with america's interest, and as long as russia does that, we should be good.
>>
>>707324703
LOL is that pic from 1964?!
>>
>>707332235
>>707332235

No, not at all. Do you even know anything about the US Government or how it runs? If you don't then why are you even bothering to speak up?

Just last month the US House and Senate overrided a Presidential veto. The President is one of the checks of government but if 90% of the congress were for one thing the President couldn't do a fucking thing about it. Not a thing.
>>
>>707322565
Do the words "Mutually assured self destruction" mean anything to you fags? There is a reason we were in the cold war with the USSR for half a century. All-out war between Russia and the US likely results in destruction of most of human life.
>>
>>707331571

CIA here, how's it going boys
>>
>>707332239
Let's be real... it absolutely doesnt matter which side xou are on in a nuclear war. It's not like only russia and the us can produce nuclear weapons. Countries like germany and japan wich have 0 nuclear weapons atm will be able to pruduce big arsenals in a few month, since they already have the knowledge and infrastructure to do so. As long as the ww3 goes on there will be destruction everywhere. Also nuclear weapons are ways more effective today than in the 60s.... you dont need 5000bombs to vanosh a country the size of japan...50 good ones will be more than enough to kill 90% of the population.
>>
>>707331606

Like I said it is a small upgrade from the F-22s, just because I didn't mention specifics in depth doesn't mean I didn't know of them. Again you are being pedantic.

The SR-71 was indeed a stealth plane, it was designed to be, it is still the fastest plane in existence today. It had the ability to interrupt communications and radar.

It still has the most sophisticated radar system and sensor system out of all aircraft.

Nobody has shot one down, although they have fired at it blindly not one missile has ever hit one. In most cases they were faster than the missile if it did get lock.

I didn't say they were cheap to build... so again being pedantic, I said they are easy and cheap to maintain.

For the rest of your shite, It could do high maneuvers because it was designed to do that, as for only recon it could easily carry AGMs and Ballistic missiles if need be.

Also for fueling, it would take off with just enough fuel to get airborne and to be refueled shortly after. It didn't need massive amounts of refueling, you are an idiot.

As again for the trained pilots, again you are being a pedantic prick, I never said once there is no pilots trained, I said NOT ENOUGH.

Nobody was trained in service to fly the F-22s, NOBODY. They had test pilots etc sure, but nobody in service. Why? Because the plans for the f-35 were in place, and to this day there is only a handful of pilots qualified to fly a F-35.

Since you think you have the answers, show me the number of pilots qualified to fly the F-35 and the F-22. Go ahead. Until then whatever you say is just rambling pedantic cockwaste.
>>
>>707332102

But people can vote other than the 2 main parties right?

So why don't people do so?

It is because they are fooled into thinking otherwise, that your only choice is either the Republicans or Democrats.
>>
>>707332701
>>707332701

Meh, they're not more effective, there's just better delivery systems. The nukes themselves haven't changed a whole lot. The yield went to stupid high lengths but no one actually uses those for anything other than dick waving. They're just not efficient. People these days just use MIRV weapon systems and shotgun blast medium yield nukes. Again, same nukes, different delivery method.
>>
>>707332229

American logic > more numbers = more powerful
>>
>>707331303
Ex-mudslime, ill gladly betray my people
>>
>>707332756
>Like I said it is a small upgrade from the F-22s, just because I didn't mention specifics in depth doesn't mean I didn't know of them. Again you are being pedantic.

It's not an upgrade at all. It's a different aircraft for a different role entirely. You're an idiot.

>The SR-71 was indeed a stealth plane, it was designed to be, it is still the fastest plane in existence today. It had the ability to interrupt communications and radar.

Fuck you're stupid. Jamming signals isn't stealth. If that were the case the fucking A-6 intruder would be a stealth plane, you moron.

>It still has the most sophisticated radar system and sensor system out of all aircraft.

Not even by a little. The systems we have today because of tech advances outshine those things by miles.

>I didn't say they were cheap to build... so again being pedantic, I said they are easy and cheap to maintain.

Which isn't true. They don't even make parts for the fucking things anymore. The companies that did are long gone. They're extremely expensive to maintain, and they only served the recon role, which isn't needed anymore because of better tech and craft.

>For the rest of your shite, It could do high maneuvers because it was designed to do that, as for only recon it could easily carry AGMs and Ballistic missiles if need be.

Now you don't even understand basic aviation. Know what happens when you attempt a high-G turn at speed? You put about 20 times the force of the frame and it snaps like a god damn twig. The only thing that saved it was the speed, which is what it was designed to do. It didn't maneuver well. AT ALL. It also never carried weapons, and would be a terrible aircraft to use to carry weapons because they'd have to go sub sonic to launch them. Idiot.
>>
>>707332756

The rest of your shit is just stupid, I'm not even going to bother replying to your stupid ass. You fail to understand even basic aerodynamic flight rules, let alone anything about the production of military aircraft, the roles they play, and how to use them.

You're a moron.
>>
>>707332899
>>707332899

No, you fucking idiot. Can you not read? If they don't hit a electoral college vote of 272 then the HOUSE decides who is President. That means the more people running the higher the chance that happens, at which point the US literally has NO choice in who is President. How hard is that for you to get through your fucking skull?
>>
>>707328961
id love to see this

EUfag reporting in
>>
>>707331571
Fuck off we don't want you in Australia
>>
>>707322565
Agreed but if you really feel this way maybe you should be going out and taking matters into your hands.
>>
>>707333533

Calm down salty mcsaltynuts.

At this stage they can't sure, but they had choices previously.

Don't assume I was talking about this late stage of the process.

You fucking chocolate stabber, you accuse me of not reading, you didn't read my post did you.
>>
>>707333326

wow cant believe you fell for the troll man
>>
>>707322565
who cares if russia leaked shit. its the people who did the shit in the first place that are to blame. Who gives a shit how it came out.
>>
>>707330875

This is so pathetically sad it's actually funny.

Wow /pol/ niggers. You REALLY don't spend one second in reality, do you?
>>
>>707332666
Lockheed Martin is developing next-gen umanned surv.planes and cameras and they're doing pretty well.
AWACS is going to get disposed of in a couple of years.
Djibuti is basically one big american military camp and all the middle eastern military ops will be launched from there in near future.
Offut airbase is starting to get pretty damn busy just like good old cold war days. All these E-4b's, man...
Andrews and McChord are code green.
Vc-35's has weird satcom issues: turning on wifi breaks their sattelite connection.
T11N is code green.
WGS is code green.
Russian mil.bases in Cuba are code green, read you loud and clear.
Just some things for your consideration.
>>
>>707327588
>US troops not as trained as Russian
>US troops in combat last decade
>US troops fighting unconventional warfare agains guerilla fighters
>no experience
okay retard, who let you out of the ward
>>
>>707327556
THIS. FUCKING THIS. THIS IS HOW WE'LL ALL DIE.
>>
File: These fuckers.jpg (184 KB, 1385x878) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
These fuckers.jpg
184 KB, 1385x878
Russia only needs to breed about 100,000 of these machines and Americans would be fucked.
>>
America is evil, America must die.
>>
>>707334726
Oh and John Kerry is a pretty cool guy. I like him.
>>
>>707326474

sorry to tell you, bro but >>707326240 won.


kill yourself liberal cuck
>>
>>707326999
What the fuck are you talking about?

please explain what the fuck youre talking about. Ill wait. Ill give you an opportunity to prove youre not a complete autist.
>>
>>707327556

....omg hes retarded.
>>
>>707328094
no youre not neck beard.
>>
Yankee go home from Sirya, Irak, Afganistan, Ukrain. Stop kill people on world, pleas.
>>
>>707322565
We should've nuked the living fuck out of rushit back in the 1950's..now look at them.
>>
  ▲
▲ ▲
>>
>>707335520
Kys you 3rd world shit
>>
File: WrongURetard.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WrongURetard.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>707335117

Sorry to tell YOU that 'cuck' doesn't mean fucking shit, /pol/ and the subhuman alt-right shitstains have NEVER been right about anything and you need to fucking kill yourselves or grow brains if you want to be relevant ever again.

Eat a bag of dicks you worthless, pathetic loser.
>>
>>707328953
Marine here, you're fucking completely wrong and have no idea what you're talking about or how our weapons work. "Overpower"? What fresh fuckery are you even shitting out of yourself.

and we aren't "still using shit from the vietnam war" you need to watch more current youtube videos, we haven't since bloody Fallujah. All updated there... guy.
>>
>>707335647

Nope. Well I gave you a chance and you fucked that up too. Dont say I didnt try. Youre wrong. Youre an idiot. You dont know what youre talking about. Please make sure your tinfoil hat is on properly and go back to your room, son. You're grounded. I better not hear a single peep out of you for the rest of the day.


You're such a useless piece of corpse shit that im your dad now.
>>
>>707335900

>What fresh fuckery are you even shitting out of yourself.


my sides
>>
>>707328953
I'm seriously confused, I know I already commented on it but seriously? What do civilians think we do with our weapons? What the hell made you say a fucking Ak12 can "overpower" any american weapon? How do you think battles/wars are fought?

Maybe I'm too military- but I refuse to believe you've arrived at the word "overpower" with a fucking pea shooter. It's insane, I just won't fucking allow it.
>>
Friendly reminder that russia is primarily moscow and without moscow there is no russia..

How many modern nukes would it take to destroy ONE city? Hmmm
>>
File: 464547_900.jpg (41 KB, 519x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
464547_900.jpg
41 KB, 519x449
>>
>>707327588
american and russian nuclear arsenals are approximately the same with the americans taking a slight edge. both countries have less that 5,000 weapons, down from a peak of of over 30,000 in the 80's

and kill yourself retard
>>
File: 18ah37neskw32jpg.jpg (71 KB, 636x462) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
18ah37neskw32jpg.jpg
71 KB, 636x462
>>707330566
Dubs of truth.
>>
>>707330566
but the carriers would be next to useless in an all-out war. it's the subs that really matter because they carry the nukes. let's not pretend like the carrier groups wouldn't be all be blown out of the water in the first hour of the war

(same goes for the fighter jets on both sides, btw)
>>
no nation has a chance against a nation with freedom to have guns

Vietnam should be prime example
>>
>>707336904
>Implying anyone wants to risk nuclear war
>Implying sonar doesn't exist
>Implying Anti-Air is that good
>>
>>707327340
>>707327340
I dig your thought process and I support your conclusion
>>
>>707324268
Google that shit. I'm not even going to google how wrong you are for you.
>>
>>707337268
The Army and Marines crushed the Vietcong. The NVA was driven back across the border. The Air Force bombed the north so badly they begged for negotiations after a decade of refusing. A cease fire was agreed and US forces withdrew. Two years later, the north reinvaded. The south did fine... until the Democratic congress cut their support.

ITT: kids who don't know anything about history and war pretend they do and yell at each other.
>>
>>707337956
>>707337268


Ohhhh shiiiiiit.


Dang bitch you just lost


holy shit I just watched that happen.
fuuuuuuuuuuucklololol I bet you feel stupid as fuck huh? lololol dang bro.

I hope your girlfriend didnt just see that lolol

fuck this dude probably has a big ole dick. Like 10 inches of pure history dick. and he just used that to fuck the ignoranc out of your faceless face.


lol dang youre wrong so hard. lololol
>>
File: 0000002700.jpg (28 KB, 400x535) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0000002700.jpg
28 KB, 400x535
>>707332206
This.

But the post if fucking retarded in the first place. I am sure the Russian government, i mean Putin makes all the correct decisions and is void of corruption and wrong doing.
>>
What ever happened to, were are all humans and shit really doesn't matter when it comes down to it, we just want to fuck, eat, sleep, and play video games or at least something non violent. Not trying to hippie up the convo I just think war is mostly harmful if we aren't working together as a species, we should have the fucking moon colonized by now and should be ass fucking mars for resources in preparation of deeper space missions. Not this bullshit about my nukes are bigger, unless the nuke can aid in human progression (it can't it's only meant to kill) then fuck all
>>
>>707332975
You are reaching hard. Not that the Russians cant make good shit, but this is your logic..

Americans more dumber > Russians are best
>>
>>707338774

gay
>>
>>707322565
Russias military budget is only just higher than ausfalias, which is just a small all of america. US would crush russia
>>
File: Stan.jpg (4 KB, 168x192) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Stan.jpg
4 KB, 168x192
>>707326240
>>
>>707325222
>hurr durr refugees
>being so fucking dense you don't see that the US caused all that
>being this much of a stereotypical ameritard

It's what you get when you destabilize the middle east for 30 years for the sole purpose of economical gain and with an utter disregard for human lives and the rights of those countries

>world police
Buying into the propaganda as if the world ever asked you to. The fact that you can give a nice ring to being the world's cartman doesn't make you not an asshole.
>>
>>707337956
>>
China Tank Division!

"It's very hot in here!"
>>
>>707340038

Wrong.

Gengis Khan raped the middle east and it has never fully been able to recover. fact.

read some books fagathorn


it wasnt just the U.S


kill yourself faggasaurus fag
>>
>>707322730
Hey u prajeet, back to your Designated Shitting Street
>>
>>707324615
Logical fallacy mate, you pulled a strawman, as he never said SAM were the only way for your shithole of a country to defend itself
>>
>>707335967

Not the guy you were failing at arguing with, nigger. Cute try though. You're like listening to a cute little dog that has Down Syndrome.
>>
>>707340772
>fagathorn
>faggasaurus
I like it!
>>
>>707328776
>You remember that swimmer faggot that fingerbanged an unconsious chick behind a dumpster not even a month ago
What did he get? A slap on the wrist cause he was such a sweet young swimmer boy.
>>
>>707328379
>spend more money
>$400 Hammer
Yes, the money that is inefficiently spent on private industry is what's keeping the hordes from conquering us.
>>
>>707342375

What the fuck did I just say, Brandon?
>>
>>707324268
>SAM sites on the seaboard
>I played DEFCON/Command&Conquer: Red Alert for my military training
>>
>>707343238
Hey don't shit on C&C RA it's a good game!
>>
>>707343173

Who the fuck is Brandon, retard?

Just quit while you're ahead.
>>
>>707343368
Not very accurate when depicting warfare on a national scale.
It's closer to what two warlords might accomplish given enough space and a power vacuum (in the near future).
>>
>>707327556
what? you think the US don't have a system like that? c'mon.

not that you'd even need a system that can launch nukes without the need for humn input. there'll always be plenty of retarded "patriots" in the us who are mroe than willing to launch them if there's the slightest chance of losing to a big power like russia
>>
>>707343742
I never said it's realistic, I said its good... even though the sam sides didn't stop the russians
>>
>>707341449
>only argument mentioned against the US spending defense budget on defense is a fallacious argument implying that SAM sites on a seaboard are anything more than Cruise Missile targets

Yeah, it's not a strawman, either. Go look up what that is before you post it.
>>
>>707322565
Its starting to feel like if the Gov would ask for a draft the people would say fuck you and go anarchy.
>>
>>707343426

Brandon, I am your father and you dont speak to me like that. Now go to your room and think about what you did.
>>
>>707343978
It was one of my favorites.
>Tfw your AA guns are offline
Sadness
also
>playing as anything but Mammoth tanks
>>
>>707322565


LOL. RUSSIA WOULDN'T MAKE IT PAST POLAND BEFORE THE USA...OR UK...SENDS THEM BACK TO HELL WHERE THEY BELONG
>>
Sounds like It's gonna be fun. Can't wait to watch from the sidelines with a cup of tea.
>>
File: 1475002247136.jpg (714 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475002247136.jpg
714 KB, 1000x1500
>>707344244
well done, daddydubs
>>
>>707329093
I would probably be okay then because I've played through them all a bazillion times and know everything there is to know about nuclear war.

Because war...war is always the same.
>>
>>707344396


JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A FAT FUCKING KISSLESS VIRGIN IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE A FUCKING RETARD.

NO WAR IS HAPPENING YOU DUMB FUCK.
>>
>>707344382
Go North/East?
Ally problem solved.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>707344244

This is certainly some unique retard mode trolling you're attempting.

1. not named Brandon
2. my father's a deadbeat I haven't seen in over 20 years.
3. I'm already in my room in my apartment.

4.
>think about what you did

Calling you out for being a fucking alt-right subhuman piece of shit? That's a public service, asshat.
>>
>>707344505 Yes there is you fat yank, enjoy getting nuked with your inbred hick family
>>
>>707344516


STFU U KISSLESS VIRGIN. IF A MOUSE FARTS IN RUSSIA, THE CIA KNOWS.
>>
>>707344688


GET OUT OF THE BASEMENT FAT FUCK. THE INTERNET HAS ERODED YOUR SMALL BRAIN.

NO ONE IS FUCKING WITH USA ON IT'S SOIL. NO ONE. I AM NOT AMERICAN FAT FUCK AND IF YOU ARE MASTURBATING THAT 2" COCK TO AMERICANS GETTING NUKED? KEEP TUGGING..AIN'T HAPPENING.
>>
>>707344616

Id like to apologize for my son Brandon's attitude, gentlemen. You see, he had too much sugar today and cant contain himself. He's in his room now pretending I cant hear him cry. Ill get it under control.

Brandon, if you dont shut the fuck up youre im gonna have to grab the belt. This is your last warning, Brandon. I am fucking serious.
>>
File: 1473182908459.gif (1023 KB, 449x364) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473182908459.gif
1023 KB, 449x364
>>707345017
don't worry Brad, we are understanding your bad day
>>
File: 1470002883732.jpg (180 KB, 766x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470002883732.jpg
180 KB, 766x1024
One of these days the world is gonna get tired of US interventionist-global-PC police antics and just run over them. US thinks they so good but in realty, they suck ass all those well equipped virgins filling their army ranks havent seen war and will shit their pants once the bombs start dropping.
>>
>>707332229
I think it depends on more than just massive aerial bombardement. I think the US would end up in a similar situation as they did in 'Nam.

It's not about who can pummel the other one the hardest, it's about who can do it without completely fucking up their international relations too much.

Also, Russia is no longer considered a big commmmunist devil by Europe anymore. I wouldn't count on all the european countries automatically supporting the US if war were declared today.
>>
>>707344930
You're definitely a Yank, only a mericunt would get triggered enough to type out in caps lock.
>>
>>707344930
Holy fuck I can't imagine being this triggered
>>
File: post-281-1237330880.jpg (288 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
post-281-1237330880.jpg
288 KB, 1600x1200
>>707344374
Mammoth advancing!
>>
>>707332051

>russian aircraft carrier

That's the Chinese carrier
>>
>>707345436
Literally the best unit
>>
File: 1475540977227.jpg (344 KB, 706x878) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475540977227.jpg
344 KB, 706x878
The longer I live, the more I'm convinced the wrong side won WW2.
>>
This is some weird ass trolling....if you can even call it that.

So I guess I'll just call you Tiffany.

Shut the fuck up, Tiffany. You don't know the first thing about this world and you're embarrassing not only yourself but everyone you rant this retarded shit to. Get the fuck back in the kitchen until you grow up, cunt.
>>
>>707327750
>America has only had 17 years of peace since it's independence.
>Wanna know why you are constantly fighting someone?
When you're the champ, all the chumps wants to try like they're real contenders.

Nice try yurocuck.
>>
>>707345614
No, the nazis were fucked up and had to be removed. But communist russia should have been controlling all of Europe insteead of just half of it.
>>
File: tayne.gif (867 KB, 250x141) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tayne.gif
867 KB, 250x141
>>707327556
>>
>>707332701
Dude, you're a serious retard. Nobody would be producing nuclear weapons since the world would be wiped out if it ever came to that.

Aside from that the US have their their crap posted everywhere all around the world. Yes, we have US nuclear weapons here in Germany, too. For our protection. Thanks Obama.
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
>>707322565
If Russia invades there will be three groups fighting:

Rebels
>made of citizens and defectors from the US military
>wants to take control of the US gov because they're sick of the bullshit
>they probably end up hanging the president
>take out infrastructure like bridges with IEDs
>zero shits given about collateral damage

Russians
>push into the US probably from West coast
>have to deal with US military
>also have to deal with rebels
>many think the war is pointless and try to defect
>doesn't work and anyone with a Russian accent is shot
>bears BTFO

US military
>piss poor tactics
>bears eat the burgers for lunch
>often can't even reach the bears because the rebels are blowing up roadways for shits and giggles
>air support helps
>rebels find a way to crash drones of both US and Russia
>civilians cry over the loss of hundreds of pilots
>many soldiers side with rebels and train them

Someone screencap this. Americans already hate their government. If weakened even slightly during a conflict like that the US gov would be overthrown. Russia might even pull out and just let the burgers murder each other in a bloody civil war.
Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 53


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.