Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

You have 10 seconds to tell me why you're not voting trump

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 52
File: hero_wide_640.jpg (50 KB, 640x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hero_wide_640.jpg
50 KB, 640x400
You have 10 seconds to tell me why you're not voting trump
>>
>>707313185

Because he hates women and Hillary is clearly the best option this time around.

I have to pick the lesser of two evils and that most certainly his Mrs. Hillary.
>>
File: image.jpg (696 KB, 1334x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
696 KB, 1334x667
Because I'm not retarded and I'm not a beta cuck
>>
>>707313185
I'm not a retarded amerifaggot living in the world's most cucked country, the USA.
>>
I think he's a closet fag.
>>
>>707313268
This
>>
>>707313282
Fair. Jealous.
>>
I would much rather use my vote to help the third parties hit the minimum bar to become major contenders and future elections. That bar is 5%. That's all it takes. For the future Of America, it's necessary.
>>
>>707313268
keep telling yourself that whilst voting for shillary
>>
Cause I am a deadbeat nigger with a felony.
>>
>>707313585
Bahahaha
>>
>>707313185
I live in Denmark
>>
File: 1470891378792.jpg (38 KB, 480x475) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470891378792.jpg
38 KB, 480x475
>>707313185

His views don't align with mine.
>>
>>707313523
>Buzzwords
>Look at me and how cool I look
>CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK
>"FACTS" "FACTS" "FACTS" "FACTS"
97% of Trump voters
>>
>>707313185
Cause he's fucking unstable
And I have too high an IQ to pretend that shit doesn't matter
>>
because im not american and also dont live in america
>>
>>707313268
>Because I'm not retarded and I'm not a beta cuck
>4chan
>>
Can we just start banning /pol/ threads from /b/ please?
>>
>>707313707
I didnt say cuck nor facts, plus im aussie so i can't vote in your election
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrHJIZDIJfg&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 989x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 989x1200
>>707313715
Unstable megolamaniac vs a career politician whose career is just a 35 year long list of failures.

Good job, America.
>>
File: 1476019716965.jpg (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476019716965.jpg
11 KB, 320x320
>>707313185
because i'm an illegal immigrant
>>
>>707313831
Less than a month now, anon.
>>
>>707313185
Because my IQ isn't below 100
>>
He has no chance of winning. I don't side with losers.
>>
>>707313250
>hahhahahha
kill urself
>>
>>707313970
So ur iq is 100?
>>
>>707313840
>Shillary
>Aussie
Fucking figures you little cunt, aussies are pretty fast and loose when it comes to thinking. I think you might need to tighten up the old brain pan a few cranks.
>>
Because I'm not in the usa
>>
>>707313185
Because I breath through my nose.
>>
>>707314006
you wanna side with me?
>>
>>707313185
Because I hate America.
>>
>>707313185
Because I am an illegal immigrants living in the United states
>>
>>707313185
>my iq isnt below 100
>>
I don't vote for molesters.
>>
>>707314034
So why are you voting for hillary friendo?
>>
>>707314162
so it is below 100?
>>
Because I don't grab women by the pussy out without their consent.
>>
>>707313185
Because I don't live in America.

Godspeed from Britannia, my child.
>>
I might be a degenerate on /b/ but I've never been a misogynist asshole who takes advantage of women. And it won't hurt my ego having a female president unlike all these idiotic Trump supporters who are afraid of women.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 480x343) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 480x343
>>707314241

Assuming Donald ever molested anyone, which he probably did, Hillary voted to go to war in a rack Iraq. How many people is she responsible for getting killed?

> your candidate did bad stuffs which means that my candidate will be a great president!

Both of them are failures.
>>
Cuz fuck that saggy snob. Fuck both saggy snobs.
>>
>>707314378
you lead a boring existence then
>>
File: CAJr_EvUwAA1yht.png (23 KB, 600x411) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CAJr_EvUwAA1yht.png
23 KB, 600x411
>>707314250
No one said anything about that now... Would have voted Bernie. He could have given unions a good kickstart and the minimum wage increase would be nice. Ofcourse if you are aussie anon, these terms would be alien/the devil to you...
>>
>>707313952
But then theyll shitpost about the new "presidaent" just like they did with Obama
>>
climate change denier
>>
>>707313185
Because I literally can't. Would if I could.
>>
>>707314517
Alien because we've already had that sort of stuff implemented for years and we don't need to talk about it?
>>
File: President Trump.png (118 KB, 1062x917) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
President Trump.png
118 KB, 1062x917
>>707313185

I'm voting for Trump, because I'm not a faggot, and I grab life by the pussy.

Say it with me:

President Donald J. Trump
>>
>>707313185
He will ruin the economy
>>
>>707313185
I simply don't trust him to behave rationally
>>
>>707314570
this
>>
>>707314531
This is valid. You may pass.
>>
Hillary expanded health coverage for millions of kids

After law school, Hillary could have gone to work for a prestigious law firm, but took a job at the Children’s Defense Fund. She worked with teenagers incarcerated in adult prisons in South Carolina and families with disabled children in Massachusetts.

Helped get 9/11 first responders the health care they needed.

In Beijing, told the world that “women’s rights are human rights.”

As secretary of state, Hillary made LGBT rights a focus of U.S. foreign policy. She lobbied for the first-ever U.N. Human Rights Council resolution on human rights and declared that “gay rights are human rights.” And here at home, she made the State Department a better, fairer place for LGBT employees to work.

Hillary worked across the aisle to expand health care access for members of the National Guard and reservists—making sure those who served and their families had access to health care when they returned home. And she worked to expand the Family Medical Leave Act, allowing families of those wounded in service to their country to take leave in order to care for their loved ones.

As our nation’s chief diplomat, Hillary didn’t back down when the stakes were high. As Hamas rockets rained down on Israel, Hillary went to the region immediately. Twenty-four hours after she landed, a ceasefire went into effect—and that year became Israel’s quietest in a decade.

Her role in killing Osama bin Laden.

Management of the State Department during which time we saw a 50 percent increase in exports to China

aggressive work on climate (particularly at Copenhagen)

the effort to create and implement the toughest sanctions ever on Iran—helping to lead us to the agreement currently on the table.

Nearly every foreign policy victory of President Obama’s second term has Secretary Clinton’s fingerprints on it
>>
She worked night and day to protect and create jobs in New York, whether that was at the Niagara Falls Air Force base or the Center for Bioinformatics at the University of Buffalo.

She also led the charge on the Lilly Ledbetter Pay Equity Act, which is now the law of the land.

Successfully fought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and asthma at the National Institute of Health (NIH).

She spearheaded investigations into mental illness plaguing veterans of the Gulf War; we now have a term for it – Gulf War Syndrome.

At the Department of Justice, she helped create the office on Violence Against Women.

Oversaw free trade agreements with our allies such as Panama, Colombia, and South Korea.

The Clinton Foundation, founded by her and her husband, has improved the living conditions for nearly 400 million people in over 180 countries through its Initiative program.

Fighting for minimum wage increases

Fights for climate change recognition and response with clean energy
>>
File: jewish bird.png (237 KB, 658x423) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jewish bird.png
237 KB, 658x423
>>
>>707314518
True, but it won't be every third thread. It'll eventually die down.
>>
Because I feel th- shit 10 seconds are up
>>
File: gee.jpg (40 KB, 491x491) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gee.jpg
40 KB, 491x491
>>707314703
>>707314717
>>
Because I love my wife's son.
>>
>>707313185

See if trump had a guy come to him looking for a job and the guy, with no experience in the field whatsoever, applies and then puts down trumps company by saying that he alone will make it great again.

Trump wouldn't hire that guy no matter what he promised and I think trump would understand why I'm not hiring him.

Call her scum if you like. I'm going with the qualified scum.
>>
>>707314570
Alien as in there aren't many worker protections, aus tends to steer pretty far to the right in that respect. We should have a higher minimum wage with enforcement that prevents companies from causing mass unemployment.
>>
File: 1476082848209.jpg (55 KB, 531x377) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476082848209.jpg
55 KB, 531x377
>>707314703
>>
At this point I'm just waiting for Hillary to win so I can see all the americucks and newfags from /pol/ literally kill themselves as Trump lose.

And nope I'm not an amerifaggot, and I don't give a single fuck about shitty election.

However you clowns living in the world's laughing stock and the world's most cucked country thought you could use 4chan to help you.

Go fuck yourselves /pol/ newfags ITT

  ▲
▲ ▲
>>
>>707314465
Assuming she is to hold all the burden for the war our entire congress and President voted for, she'll be responsible for what, around 5,000 US lives? Meanwhile Trump is against all blacks, non-christians, the poor, immigrants and all women? I'll take 500 dead soldiers who knew what the signed up for over someone who will destroy the lives of 200 million. 200 million is a bigger number than 5000.
>>
>>707313185
Because his a filthy pedo and would lead NAMBLA into the white house
>>
>>707313185

I'm not an American.
>>
>>707313268
clinton is as beta as it gets
>>
>>707313831
And all the trap threads can go back to mlp also
>>
File: trump.jpg (25 KB, 660x330) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump.jpg
25 KB, 660x330
Because you'd go to jail
>>
>>707313250
>A multimillionaire who said some mean things as opposed to a woman responsible for the death of around 50 people
>Pick the lesser evil
Yeah, vote for Hillary. Ensure the safety of America
>>
>>707313514
This. If your not voting Trump at least support a third party we need to be done with the neocons and dem-aristocrats
>>
Because I have a thing for Mexicans
>>
>>707314786
There are plenty of worker protections, along with anti-discrimnation laws against employees,especially in the industry where the companies are so scared of the unions they'll bend over backwards for you. We have a pretty solid minimum wage, plus paid sick leave, paid annual leave and bereavement leave which as far as I know the US has none of. I say we're doing okay in comparison.

Bernie literally wanted to implement what we already have.
>>
Trump will win coz many men just want to watch the world burn.
And there were will be a lot lulz
>>
because i'm not a stupid amerifat, ofcourse. what's your excuse?
>>
>>707313185
Because I don't vote.

Not cause some dumb reason though. Just lazy and apathetic.
>>
>>707313268
I knew she was a frog
>>
>>707313250
Hilary Clinton is a rape enabler. She's married to a rapist and doesn't care. Also she helped a pedophile get away with his crime
>>
>>707313831
Can we just ban faggots like this?
>>
>>707313885
Wait, which is which?
>>
>>707315032
>not cause dumb reason
>gives dumb reason
>>
Because I have a thigh for Mexicans
>>
File: 1473817140396.jpg (681 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473817140396.jpg
681 KB, 1600x1067
>>707313185

Because I'm a moron who wants 1. no-fly zone in syria and 2. arming the kurds, so that we go to war with Russia and fuck the world up proper.
>>
>>707314517
Jesus Christ kys ctr shill
>>
Because he will never grab my pussy.
>>
https://bkdeaux.bandcamp.com/album/the-benjaman-ep
>>
>>707314120
and what have you done to thank your generous new country?
>>
>>707313185
Because I have a decently high IQ. I am aware of the emails. I don't care. She's actually qualified to be president.
>>
>>707315186
I'm ready for the fallout, once Killary gives the order I hope every mayor city gets nuked
>>
>>707314961
>said some mean things
How long are Trump supports going to keep claiming that? He's not only said horrible things, but his policies are horrendous, his temperament is worse than a five year olds, and he's just plain retarded. "The Us has enough coal for 1000 years". No it doesn't. But he's retarded and doesn't even know what coal is.

So no. He didn't just say mean things. Btw he was caught intentionally entering miss universe contestants changing rooms and touching them when naked. Aka sexual assault aka he's a criminal.

But of course the criminal stance only matters if it's Hillary. Because trump supports are too fucking stupid. I've never met a Trump supporter with an IQ over 100. Almost all never graduated high school and the few that actually made it to college were molested as a kid so they're fucked in the brain. Absolute deplorables.
>>
>>707314786
You can't get blood from a turnip man if a company has to lay off they have to lay off. I'm a contractor and I've been laid off more times than I even know off the top of my head. I'm a little bit older than you guys. I'm not saying sensible protections are a bad thing. But the way you worded it made it sound like you would force a company to retain people they can't afford.
>>
>>707315186
>go to war with Russia and fuck the world up proper.
Well im sold, voting hillary
>>
>>707315157
Oooh. Lemme get at that thigh
>>
>>707315064
> she helped a pedophile get away with his crime
Not the poster you were replying and I hate shillary same as next person, but always had a trouble with this sentiment.
>>
Hundreds of thousands of republicans are against trump,all of Hollywood and nearly anyone who is considered famous (and most people who aren't) have spoken up demonizong him worse than George Bush and more close to Satan himself. Who is even going to vote for him?
>>
File: IMG_3384.jpg (75 KB, 1080x596) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3384.jpg
75 KB, 1080x596
>>707315524
>>
>>707315365
>policies are horrendous
When Trump wants to
>End the fed
>Bring jobs back home
>Stronger borders
>lower taxes for the masses
>increase living standards if you want to earn it yourself
But hey I'mthank you for correcting the record shill
>>
>>707314824
>Trump is against all blacks, non-christians, the poor, immigrants and all women.
lol ok
>>
>>707314824
Yes, she is responsible for her votes. Of course. And I wasn't specifically speaking of American lives. by many reputable accounts, that war cost over 1 million lives. Worse, it destabilized the Middle East causing giving birth to ISIS. Yes, she is responsible for her vote and what it did. If she doesn't want to be responsible for her vote then she needs to get out of the business of politics. I'm not going to vote for Trump either, but third parties do exist
>>
>>707315379
That's excatly the idea. Companies are golding a lot of money in assets, they need to liquidate it. A lot of companies probably won't survive, but they shouldn't have been able to survive in the first place most likely. If it's done properly the benefits won't take long to start coming in. Nobody will stop trading with the US, it's too big of a market. We really haven't even started clamping down on these fuckers compared to how much they squeeze out of us.
>>
>>707315773
*Holding
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 480x480
>>707314971
Describe this thing you have.
>>
>>707313185
3 words: Sleazy tape scandal.
>>
>>707314006
This.
He's become a complete fucking loser.
He's an old fat angry pig.
He's losing so bad it's disgusting.
>>
>>707315064
>implying trump hasnt raped a 13 year old
>>
>>707315122
Good one. I literally lol'd.
>>
File: Ct2tnciUMAEav7U.jpg (201 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ct2tnciUMAEav7U.jpg
201 KB, 800x1200
>>707313307
We all are
>>
>>707315524
This, there is a list with at least 40 members of congress who have all pulled their Trump endorsements, and are now endorsing Hillary Clinton.

The Trump ship is sinking fast, and everyone's jumping overboard.
>>
>>707315863
"You referred to sexually harassing women, and bragged about it"
Has a presidential candidate ever been so done?
>>
>>707313185
Because he is too unstable emotionally. He takes everything as a personal insult, then tries to destroy people. He seems to care only about his family. No personality for public service. Very poor judgement. Not really a good businessman, except scamming the system. Waaaaaay too much ego.
>>
>>707313185
Because he's an idiot, and I think we've had enough of that for right now.

Gary Johnson for president.
>>
>>707315609

>policies are horrendous
When Trump wants to
>End the fed
Lol
>Bring jobs back home
He shipped all of his to China. So not true. Cheaper labor is what he wants.
>Stronger borders
Through a wall that won't happen.
>lower taxes for the masses
Lower taxes for himself. How stupid can you be? Even if he did lower taxes for everyone, how would we defeat ISIS? Taxes are 100% of the militaries finances. You cut taxes, you're cutting military funds. There's no chance for that wall or ISIS. And it cuts healthcare for millions, social security will finally collapse, and our roads trains and planes network will deteriorate. Great idea!
>increase living standards if you want to earn it yourself
Glad to know I'll be uninsured, have shitty roads, watch ISIS destroy all for a few extra dollars on my paycheck.
>but hey I'mthank you for correcting the record shill
"but hey I'm mentally challenged and have no idea how the real world works"
>>
>>707315983
"We are all a little gay" -Weezer

If Trump wasn't gay by now then he isn't gay, maybe bisexual more likely a possibility.
>>
>>707316087
this right fucking here!

the way that he attacked the moderators last night and acted like a crybaby only reinforces this. then going after primarily the female moderator? really? gee, at least try to hide your misogynist beliefs better.
>>
File: u2.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
u2.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
Duh, evil Clintons?

Why return to the 90's?
>>
>>707315006
Yeah, I'm not really too sure. It's just what I've heard, I'll admit that. We have paid leave as well, and protection against discrimination. It's kindof a joke though, something like 97% of cases filed never even make it to court because the employee signed a mediation agreement. You can litterally sign your entire life away to an employer in the US.
>>
>>707313185
I actually care about the values the US was founded on and not about keeping it a "white christian country". Electing a fascist who will sell US foreign policy to the highest bidder and promises to jail political opponents and pass laws to restrict free speech, is not someone who represents US values. If you want Russia, go live there.
>>
>>707315773
I mean that makes sense. Fuck man I really don't know the answer. You're going to get a lot of pushback trying to implement that though.
>>
>>707315365
>but his policies are horrendous
seems like pretty typical republican policies from what I've seen.
> he was caught intentionally entering miss universe contestants changing rooms and touching them when naked.
http://therightscoop.com/former-apprentice-crew-says-trump-sexually-harassed-contestants-crew-members/
the apprentice claimed:(who spoke on condition of anonymity)
“If there was a break in the conversation, he would then look at one of the female cast members, saying ‘you’re looking kind of hot today, I love that dress on you,’ then he would turn to one of the male cast members and say ‘wouldn’t you sleep with her?’ and then everyone would laugh,” said a former crew member who spoke on condition of anonymity because of a non-disclosure agreement.
>Absolute deplorables.
okay, you got me, now i know this is b8
>>
>>707316282
This about sums up Trump supporters intelligence.

The question asked why you shouldn't vote for him and then you state because the Clintons are evil and we shouldn't return to the 90s.
>>
Donold is a godamn con-artist.

That's it.
>>
File: hXlTi0L.jpg (60 KB, 550x365) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hXlTi0L.jpg
60 KB, 550x365
>>707316179
He may not be gay but he sure is one yuuuuge faggot.
>>
>>707316356
Yeah, thanks for the ego stroking. I think this is why bernie was shut down though, more than anything.
>>
Bcuz im not an americunt
>>
>>707313185
Because I am a human being
>>
>>707313185
he's an assclown.
>>
File: 1447171610563.jpg (51 KB, 550x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447171610563.jpg
51 KB, 550x449
>>707316282
>>707316431
Yet conservatards want to return to the 50's
>>
>>707313185
i live in a country that has more freedoms..
>>
>>707316680
which country?
>>
>>707315365
preach it brother
>>
>>707315609
His policy of comitting a crime against humanity by violating human rights to deport 10 million people is a pretty shitty policy and one that would get the country turned into a global pariah state.

That's what Trumpians don't get. The Earth consists of more than MURRICA and if you isolate yourself, you become third world. Most of what Trump proposes would end in harsh sanctions against the US, massive global unrest (safety of the baltic states in question, safety of Europe in question, world economy suddenly in question.) and utterly annihilate foreign relations.
>>
File: jailU.jpg (171 KB, 1200x1074) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jailU.jpg
171 KB, 1200x1074
>>707315524
Rats leaving? Agreed.

The New GOP needs to cast off the weak parts.

Seriously, who cares what celebrities think?
>>
>>707316729
NZ

if i was a yank id be voting trump though, hes the lesser of two evils
>>
Trump will know he is in hell after he
loses the election, and everyone going right back to making comments like "lol remember that guy? 'You're Fired' haha. It's the You're Fired' guy!"
>>
Cause he is a homophobic, Islamophobic (therefore) racist bozo. It's 2016. we need marriage equality and safety for refugees, not some walled up isolated irresponsible state...we also need clean energy and trump doesnt care about the environment or social justice...
>>
>>707316836
News flash, celebrities have a huge voice. Truth is, no one cares what YOU think.
>>
>>707316836
Hundreds of thousands of even more potential Trump supporters see these comments by famous people. At least fans of them will be more likely to listen to the celebrities that speak so much against Trump.
>>
But I am.

Face it Trump is the /b/ dream candidate.

Hillz? SJW queen of our collective nightmares.
>>
not an amerifag
>>
>>707317063
On top of that, the media hates him and is doing everything they can to make him lose now.
>>
>>707316836
>who cares what celebrities think?
Unfortunately too many American citizens. Why else would all of their love triangles, and sex scandals be such juicy news to them.

Most Americans would rather keep up with the Kardashians than with their own political system. By them staying out of current events, and remaining ignorant to what is really going on, the democrats have been able to keep voters and stay in power.
>>
>>707313185
I am.
>>
>>707316965
0/1000
>>
File: 1476100449316-b.jpg (151 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476100449316-b.jpg
151 KB, 960x960
>>707313707
>>Buzzwords
>>Look at me and how offended i am
>>DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF
>>"RACIST" "RACIST" "RACIST"
>97% of Hill-billy voters

Why are these uneducated Hill-billies so retarded?
>>
File: I'm with her..jpg (165 KB, 915x594) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I'm with her..jpg
165 KB, 915x594
>>707313185
Only a complete retard would vote for this idiot.
>>
>>707314961
Hillary would be much safer for America than Trump.
>>
>>707314006
this. While I still may end up voting for him, it's untrue to the values of Trump to support him unless he magically gets his shit together at the last moment. Trump has made a point about how to be a winner and how you have to be able to spot strong deals. By the very essence of his teatchings, it would be insulting to knowingly make a deal that you know is mostlikely to fall flat, in this case vote for a candidate that seems unlikely to win. The whole idea of business is not to make the loosing deal knowingly and Trump supports this, it's how he made his money in the first place. Trump is a man who is used to be pushed on the line, most business is like that, so there's still a chance that he will turn this thing around. But as it has been for two months now, Trump has been hammered repeatedly and frankly everything is against him at this point. To vote for the man now, I just can't see how that would follow Trump's own vallues. Can anyone seriously think themself, having a seat at Trump's table, him telling you about all the carefully planned and thought out business decisions, and then you tell him you free willingly toke an almost certain loosing deal and simply though mind dummingly blind luck made it out.Trump probably would just strangle you at that moment.
>>
>>707317190
trump supporters and republicans are the ones with low IQs and the ones who are uninformed.

>0/10
>>
>>707317154
now? anon they have been going full tilt against him since the primaries
speaks volumes that hes doing as well as he is when the msm and pretty much everyone in the spotlight is pushing against him
im not saying thats because of him, but it clearly shows alot of americans are feed up with the system as a whole
shame it has to be leading the charge so to be speak, but better then nobody i suppose
>>
Im australian
>>
>>707317063
>News flash, celebrities have a huge voice

Only for weak minded fools.
What shall I think today?
"Well Perez Hilton sez".... seriously?
Get help or an hero IDK
>>
>>707316734
>His policy of comitting a crime against humanity by violating human rights to deport 10 million people is a pretty shitty policy and one that would get the country turned into a global pariah state.
those words all sound scary =(
>Most of what Trump proposes would end in harsh sanctions against the US,
the developed world is so dependent on the american market that an american market crash results in a world market crash. You really think world leaders are that stupid to sanction the US because they don't like who our leader will be for the next 4 years?
>>
>>707317253
posting her admitted shill team is suppose to change anyones mind?
>>
>>707317243
How bout all those business ties Trump has? Such as most of his personal money being tied in Russian state owned banks, meaning if he was president and harsh against Putin, Putin could bankrupt him.
>>
>>707313185
I'm not braindead moron that gets worked about shitty rhetoric and care about actual policy and positions
>>
>>707316881

And Hillary will be in jail after she loses
>>
>>707317285
>>
File: 1345006136505.jpg (49 KB, 582x436) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1345006136505.jpg
49 KB, 582x436
>>707317253
>Only a complete retard would vote for this idiot.

And he posts a deep retard cluster!
>>
>>707317403
>TOO BIG TO FAIL
Christ, you know nothing about the world. You honestly believe the UN is going to allow the US to quickly turn into another Third Reich situation?
>>
File: 1474347499771.jpg (609 KB, 1134x1125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474347499771.jpg
609 KB, 1134x1125
>>707317243
Nice b8 anon, but it's zoltan for me kek.
>>
>>707317455
Ah, jailing political opponents. A man after Stalins heart
>>
>>707313185
he suffers from dementia
>>
>>707317356
Same could be said for those that listen to donald.
>>
>>707317497

>still believing that trump is literally Hitler
opinion on everything disregarded, have a nice day
>>
>>707317356
If you see someone trying to be so innocent as "Perez Hilton sez" sounds, suddenly get up and fucking demonize a person you would not only not want to vote for that person, but wonder why they are not in jail serving a life sentence.
>>
>>707317628
>I have no argument
Have a nice day I suppose, anon. Did you know the UN considers it a crime against humanity to displace people based on heritage or race?
>>
because trump is too impulsive and egotistical. even if his policies made sense and he could explain them (which he can't or has chosen not to), its his rash reactions that troubles me most
>>
>>707317497
>the US to quickly turn into another Third Reich situation
is this what liberals actually believe?
>>
>>707317441
how do you know what their actually policy is when one is a blatant liar, and the other just panders to low i.q. rednecks who want to go back to the 1950's.
>>
How many people has Hillary had silenced? Like 200 just in Arkansas.
>>
>>707317711
your argument is literally
>Trump is HItler
so have a nice day
>>
I'm really starting to think Hilary will win.
>>
>>707313185
Because he's blowing up. Don't you watch the news?
>>
>>707317728
no its buzzwords to try to demonize trump
outright calling him Hitler was beginning to bore people, so now they try in a more roundabout way.
>>
>>707317711
Who gives a fuck what the UN does?!
>>
>>707313814
>9gag watermark
kys
>>
>>707314941
I fucking hate Trump, but that was a smooth ass comment. And unfortunately, it's that type of comment that makes his supporters go absolutely nutters for him.
>>
>>707317406
Honestly, at this point IDGAF about changing anyone's mind. They either see it or they can have a nice time rotting in their own pissed off shit hole of an existence. Fuck 'em
>>
>>707317992
>being this new
>>
>>707314703
GOD YOU'RE ONE GIGANTIC FAGGOT
>>
>>707317976
globalists who believe all power should be given to an organization that takes six months to vote on what to have for lunch
>>
>>707318015
His supporter yes, the rest of America.... fuck no!

This basically equates to 3rd world regime shit; "I want to jail my opposition when I'm in power", which won't sit well with the undecided voter block.

Trump totally fucked himself on that one.
>>
>>707317497
The UN doesn't "allow" us to do anything friend.
>>
File: image(10).jpg (46 KB, 395x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image(10).jpg
46 KB, 395x395
>>
>>707318052
enjoy that i guess
>>
>>707318196
i love this spin you guys have come up with
much better then the original "how dare trump stand up, hes trying to intimate her, the monster"
>>
>>707313185
I don't vote for losers
>>
>>707317497
The National Guard of Delaware could take the UN out in 2 weeks.
>>
Because i can actually understand policy and Trump has basically no coherent policy suggestions whatsoever. I dont even get voting for this guy if you hate muslims or mexicans or whatever, if you actually believe he's gonna get a wall built to keep them out i have a bridge and some origami rocks id like to sell you
>>
>>707318015
>that was a smooth ass comment.
That should chill anyone who believes in our democratic republic and system of justice to the core.
>>
>>707318347
proceeds to vote for hillary who has lost the nomination for her party aginst Obama and had to scheme to make sure she got it this time
kek
>>
>>707316504
> Bernie
Don't even get me started. One more reason I won't be voting for Hillary.
>>
>>707318470
underrated post
>>
>>707313185
Can't confirm whether or not he has a vagina. Hilary does, so "I'm with her...."
>>
>>707316282
can you blame him? it's obvious hillary has never sucked a cock in her life
>>
>>707318470
>muh fox news view of reality
>>
>>707318196
well she legitimately broke the law.
discussed confidential info on public email
attempted to destroy evidence
lied to the FBI and the american people
and suffered no consequences

people are literally sitting in jail right now for less and the only reason she isn't is her status as a politician.
>>
File: 1426025692695.jpg (47 KB, 555x313) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426025692695.jpg
47 KB, 555x313
>>707318617
>>
File: 1476074001439.jpg (175 KB, 1518x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476074001439.jpg
175 KB, 1518x499
>>707318470

This.
>>
>>707313185
I'm australian so I can't.

I would in a heartbeat. He's dumb as rocks on certain shit, but knows about what matters. Trade and Tax. The MONEY is the problem on this planet, before ALL others. It's choking everything from the top downward.

Middle class needs to be kings again, and then everyone flourishes.

Hillary wants to fucking arm the Kurds? Literal WW3 in the making.
>>
File: 1471931791782.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471931791782.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
every single candidate fucking sucks
Giant meteor 2016 plz
>>
>>707318645
And cause skank is bddy with niiger from the whitehouse
>>
>>707318645
NO PROOF, not even enough for the FBI to recommend charges.

Keep pushing this right-wing propaganda though faggot. It's simply untrue.
>>
>I'm no cuck! I'll vote for an alpha guy who wants to fuck his daughter

>I'm smart and can see through the bullshit: money runs everything in Washington. That's why I'm going to vote the money right into the oval office!

>wowee Trump sure has fucked over a lot of people to get money and power though. Not me though! He'd never do that to me. He's fooling everybody else and im part of the enligjtened people who are in on it!
>>
>>707318617
anon im sorry but that was the weakest comeback i have ever had the dishonor of seeing on this shitty site
>>
>>707318770
Damn you're one dumb nagger
>>
Because Trump belongs on the WWE not the fucking White House
>>
File: 1475988259430.jpg (91 KB, 721x599) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475988259430.jpg
91 KB, 721x599
>>707313268
>>
Have you watched the debates? Hes getting dominated and exposed.
>>
>>707318770
except for the fbi outright saying she did it and if it was anyone else they would be pressing charges?
also how about the fact that they just released over 200 more emails proving which proves that she lied under oath
since you're pretty fucking stupid ill go ahead let you know that doing that is illegal
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>707318645
>keeps repeating the same, tired, memes
>>
>>707318645
it wasn't public she had her own server,which to me sound pretty damn suspect by its self.
>>
>>707318778
Not that dude and his comeback did suck but lets be real you've seen way worse than that
>>
>>
>>707318770
Does nobody have the video where she's sitting in front of congress saying there's no classified emails and then immediately it cuts to comey saying 120 instances? That was publicly televised lying under oath right there.
>muh incompetence.
Reason enough for her not to have a security clearance much less hold any office.
>>
- war monger
- doesn't give a fuck about environment
- dickhead

The world is out of balance. How do I know? Because we consider people like Trump to be leaders.
>>
>>707318918
calling the truth memes doesnt make it go away anon
just bite down on the pillow and it will all be over soon
>>
He wanted troops in Syria so he's basically a less competent Hillary.
>>
>>707318770
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
there you go faggot proof they exist, proof she lied about them.
>>
>>707315365
>How long are Trump supports going to keep claiming that? He's not only said horrible things, but his policies are horrendous, his temperament is worse than a five year olds, and he's just plain retarded. "The Us has enough coal for 1000 years". No it doesn't. But he's retarded and doesn't even know what coal is.
>So no. He didn't just say mean things. Btw he was caught intentionally entering miss universe contestants changing rooms and touching them when naked. Aka sexual assault aka he's a criminal.
>But of course the criminal stance only matters if it's Hillary. Because trump supports are too fucking stupid. I've never met a Trump supporter with an IQ over 100. Almost all never graduated high school and the few that actually made it to college were molested as a kid so they're fucked in the brain. Absolute deplorables.

vs death of 50 people ....
>>
>>707318895
There has only been 2 debates faggot. Out of the 2 debates he owned Hilary last night. And the first one was pretty even
>>
>>707314703
KIDS SHOULDN'T BE ON FUCKING HEALTH INSURANCE.

YOU GOT JEWED. HARD.

AUSTRALIA LAUGHS AT YOU.
>>
>>
>>707313514
I'm voting for Hillary, I hate her but voting for a group of people who don't deny climate change science. GOP needs to get on board.
>>
File: 1475954516689.jpg (83 KB, 504x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475954516689.jpg
83 KB, 504x960
>>
>>707313307
this
>>
>>707313250
Thanks for correcting the record
>>
>>707318903
You mean those "supposed" hacked emails that the Russians are using to try to sway the American election toward the candidate that they want?

Those emails?

Wake up dumb ass. If Russia wants Trump, then absolutely no right-thinking American should ever even consider him as an option. You have to ask yourself why do they fear Clinton, and then realize that they are the enemy who are trying to influence our elections.

Fuck that, I'm voting Hillary just on that basis alone. If Russia wants Trump that bad.... I don't.
>>
File: 1476070435077.png (767 KB, 1562x2546) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476070435077.png
767 KB, 1562x2546
>>707319144
>climate science

good goyim, please us tax you, here in israel we will pay no such thing
>>
>>707319019
Proof....... kek

Less than 7% of those emails have even been confirmed as legit you dumb faggot.
>>
>>707319003
>trump is a warmonger huh
oh thank god the peaceloving hillary is a choice
wait what? you mean she has a storied career of being very prowar and just said she was going to create a no fly zone over syria affectively delcaring war on russia?
well shit

>enviroment
can fucking wait we have bigger problems right now,

>dickhead
can we just get you butthurt faggots a sign to hold up everytime you get offended, it will make things so much easier on everyone
>>
File: 6ca.jpg (34 KB, 600x403) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6ca.jpg
34 KB, 600x403
>>707319015
>the truth
You wouldn't know the truth if it ran up and grabbed you by the pussy.
>>
>>707313185
Not American, Sanders supporter.
>>
>>
>>707319182
>muh fuggin Russia
You drank the fucking normie coolaid hard. Useful Idiot #124141242

Russia may want Trump because Hilary wants to fucking arm the Kurds, create more ISIS like they already did and destabilize the whole region for Israel to take over.
>>
I am not a robot.

>>707318500
>>
People say trump is a lunatic. Even though he was against the Iraq war and Hillary actually voted for it. Statistically she's most likely to start a war.

http://youtu.be/60RuXCV71ic
>>
>>707319159
I mean if Hillary is capable of getting her enemies assassinated, that makes me feel worrried. But Trump looks like the kind of dude that would get people assassinated by the flick of his hand like Sasha Beron Cohen.
>>
Not murican
>>
Trump is /b/

native son

Hillary is SJW

fuck voting for Her.
>>
>>707318903
Dude, this is the line from the transcript:

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

It just says she was extremely careless. Words like "intend" have specific legal meanings. You can't just armchair lawyer it and be like "ah, the FBI didn't indict her despite being unconnected to the Obama administration and despite the head investigator being a Republican; she must be guilty, because they said she was careless!"

Do you seriously not understand that someone can be careless or behave in a dangerous way and still not be guilty of s crime?
>>
>>707319182
can i see some proof it was the russians?
so far all im seeing is killary using them as a scapegoat and Obama saying yeah sure why not to help cover her ass
>>
>>707319337
Lying
>>
>>707319182
Oh so you have actual proof that Russia was responsible for the email leaks?

I read that Seth Rich was responsible for the DNC leaks regarding Sanders getting fucked over. We all know what happened to him.

But do you have any proof that it was Russia?

I didn't think so.....

But I'll wait if you can find any....
>>
>>707313185

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>707319248
says the man ( very loose definition of the term im sure) who refuses to see the truth right in front of his face
enjoy being a blind faggot i suppose
>>
>>707319400
Hahaha. I like how you dismembered my point.
>>
File: image.jpg (543 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
543 KB, 2048x1365
>all of you whiny college kids voting for Hillary not realizing you look like a complete faggot because she's the SJW candidate
>>
I don't live in the US, so I can't even vote for Him...
>>
>>707319458
see>>707319379
But, you know, keep on memeing.
>>
>>707319431
>I read that Seth Rich was responsible for the DNC leaks regarding Sanders getting fucked over.
source?

>We all know what happened to him.
your tinfoilness is showing now. it was a botched robbery.

>lrn2google
>>
>>707319182
>muh russia
and we've come to the last effort of the liberal faggot
>russia is evil and is creating bias against hillary in this election

proof? even though an idiot can see that if their is bias it's for hillary not against her
>>
>>707313185
Not in the US or I would
>>
>>707319378
Trump is the one that is stupid enough to be the SJW in the Hugh Mungus video. Hillary wouldn't be that stupid even if she was a SJW.
>>
>>707319379
To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

nice job leaving this out to fit your narrative
>>
>>707319159
Lmao well if she just rigged the primary im not sure id be convinced, but according to this meme she CORRUPTLY rigged it. Consider me won over
>>
>>707319552
see
>>707319613
but you know keep on being retarded
>>
File: 2016.jpg (81 KB, 700x430) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016.jpg
81 KB, 700x430
>>707319378

Underrated post. Best ITT.
>>
>>707319613
"Security or administrative sanctions"

This is not criminal. Punishment doesn't automatically mean legal action. Clinton violated a workplace policy, not a law. Comey framed it this way to deliberately confuse people like you who can't tell the difference
>>
File: Psxz73D[1].jpg (28 KB, 698x420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Psxz73D[1].jpg
28 KB, 698x420
im voting trump bruh
>>
>>707319878
keep trying to spin it to praise your Queen
but she broke the law, lied about it under oath further breaking the law, and managed to get away with it.
id love to continue this same conversation ive had ninety times over. but i actually have to get going to work. im sure you can find someone else to troll
>>
>>707319379
>not understand that someone can be careless or behave in a dangerous way and still not be guilty of s crime?

What I cannot understand is anyone wanting to vote for: "extremely careless"
>>
To trigger /b/
>>
File: 61546578.jpg (132 KB, 500x414) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
61546578.jpg
132 KB, 500x414
>>707320034
>>
http://youtu.be/OCabT_O0YSM
>>
>>707315365

I just recently got an EE internship in a power plant and every single person here from the lowest paid guy to the highest will be voting Trump. Even my foreign professors at school prefer Trump and support his immigration policies.

The only people who I know that arent voting for him wont be voting at all probably and theyre either still in college but in a different major like culinary or some arts degree or they're highschool drop outs that have been a loser their whole life.

I cant even think of something Clinton supports that I agree with right now. With Trump he's at least got immigration, guns, and he'll most likely be more of an isolationist than hilldog. I beleive very strongly we're supporting the wrong side in Syria.
>>
>>707320034
Wow fuckin sick refutation my dude, i bet you're headed off to work at law firm or university
>>
I'm not from hamburgerland.
>>
>>707319557
Hillary's youth Nazis are trained to throw conspiracy! Racist! Anti-female cards.
>>
"You have to say the name" haha hes targetting you fucking morons but isnt expanding from that.
>>
>>707320180
That would have to be Germany.
>>
>>707313185
Voting Trump because I want to sit back and watch the world burn.
>>
>>707319379
its seems i've grown up my hole life not knowing what guilty ment. see i always thought it meant >you did it
not
>you intended to do it

careless or not she broke the law she was responsible for that information and she wiped her ass with it. careless is not an excuse. nor does it excuse her attempting to destroy evidence and lying about it after.

>don't arrest me officer, I didn't intend on hitting those children with my car, i was just careless.
>>
>>707320312
Like who actually would do that? Besides this guy?
>>
Not American but Trump has no political experience and is not even a good businessman, most his endeavours fail, it's only that he has lots of money that it doesn't affect him when his businesses fail.
>>
>>707320040
Bc carelessness isn't everything to most voters, and a lot of people voting for her don't see the vast majority of her actions as careless at all. Plus, she's up against what most people who aren't young and white and male view as the most pungent dumpster fire of a nominee in living memory. Carelessness might be enough to dissuade you or i, but i get why other people wouldnt be
>>
>>707313185
Because i am a communist
>>
>>707313185
> Amerifags say the want freedom and vote for someone who runs a totalitarian platform

You all are morons.
>>
File: 1473146693575.jpg (14 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473146693575.jpg
14 KB, 259x194
>>707320356
>asking this on /b/
>mfw
>>
>>707320455
Why would America give Trump that kind of power? He will never be able to oppress the public either way.
>>
File: 1474059848994.png (316 KB, 546x409) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474059848994.png
316 KB, 546x409
>>707314703
>>707314717
fuck off sellout
>>
>>707319878
>workplace policy,
kek
the mental gymnastics you do is amazing
>>
>>707320573
The only people who would vote to "le watch le world burn" are not old enough to vote yet.
>>
File: dutch.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dutch.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
>>707313185
Not American
>>
>>707320180

I like the unbiased and straightforward answer anon. I hate it when foreignfags have absolute opinions without living here.
>>
>>707320729
So get THE FUCK OUT of this thread. Why the fuck are so many people commenting this?
>>
>>707320455
>no you dont understand trump seems authoritarian but he's only doing a neato meme, and anyway strengthening libel laws and imposing a sniff test for religiom at the border are good for freedom and constitutional rights bc he said so and he would never lie to me and i believe everything he says bc im a true alpha

Yea idk man theres a reason he's disproportionately unpopular with the uneducated
>>
>>707319159
/thread
>>
>>707320423
in this case carelessness=breaking the law
>>
>>707317243

Ahhh the olde assumption posters.The usual Trump faire with no real facts used...

We will just make up figures and say that.

Did she get funded by those countries or prominent people in those countries? Could easily have been, but without figures people just can't run about like 12 year olds assuming.

I am also Scottish in Scotland and not paid to be a shill, which again is what the majority of Trump supporters ignorantly cry out when hit with truths and facts.
>>
>>707320729
That's a p good reason honestly
>>
>>707320678
World burnin guy reporting in. I know that voting for one person wont make a huge difference. Senate has 100 members and house or reps has a couple hundred. Any real change needs to start from the bottom.
>>
>>707320595
This is pretty much why I'm voting trump. He will be kept in check and appoint justices that won't make him look too crazy. He won't get anything done and we will get to pick again in 4 years. We will survive. Hillary will do her best to oppress anyone she disagrees with. The constitution will be fucked with her SCOTUS appointments. America will change for the worse. We may very well not get to choose again in 4 years. So I'm essentially voting against Hillary. Not necessarily for trump.
>>
>>707320883
In the opinion of your towering legal mind, maybe. You should get Trey Gowdy or any of the people who have been trying to convict her for years on the phone, if only they knew it was that simple!
>>
>>707320455
>slightly more authoritarian than clinton
>totalitarianism
lol ok
>>
>>707320801
>>707320937
>>
>>707321064
Shit man you really think Hillary is that evil? That Hillary
May have more experience, but she would use it to actually be the worser candidate?
>>
Because of his leaked audio footage from 11 years ago.
>>
>>707321102
>wasn't charged so must be innocent.
>>
>>707321149
That's like uh... not really a good reason.
>>
>>707313185
I can't. Not American.
>>
>>707321478
>was careless so must be guilty

Burden of proof lies on those trying to prove guilt. Her not being charged doesn't automatically make it a conspiracy anymore than it automatically makes her innocent
>>
>>707314703
>Her role in killing Osama bin Laden.
you mean the part when she scarily was covering her mouth in the conference room while watching the live feed?
>>
>>707314602
Boy you nailed that map--except for Pennsylvania, Virginia, New Hampshire, Michigan, and North Carolina, Colorado, New Mexico, and Nevada
>>
File: 1474893907568.jpg (67 KB, 450x558) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474893907568.jpg
67 KB, 450x558
>>707313307
Why is that a problem anon?
>>
>>707314717
paste much?
>>
>>707321747
And where was Trump? On the toilet bowl saying something like "oh that's nice *flush* "
>>
>>707320034

Trump lied about paying taxes, lied several times when indicted for multiple cases, didn't pay people wages, is happy to stroke the communist cock.

Both sides are bad.

But Trump is a fucking idiot and has no idea about foreign policies etc. He would be a puppet like Reagan was.

And during Reagan's reign the US caused the rising of Al Qaeda due to funding a total of $1 trillion in the 80s to Saddam Hussein to try and topple the new Iranian power in a war between Iraq and Iran. This included giving him chemical and biological weapons that were stockpiled during the MKNAOMI experiments conducted by the CIA.

So your 9/11 etc all resulted from the republicans trying to control the middle east and failing.

So they did what every other cowardly politician would do.... blame it on someone else and cause mass hysteria in their own country, so the people would blindly believe what they say and agree to spending huge amount of money on useless military bills they didn't need so CEOs and Shareholders would make more money and this has been going on since the 90s.
>>
>>707321278
My deal in this whole argument(as memeish as it has become) is guns. Bill had an assault weapons ban that failed miserably and cost more lives than it saved. Now she wants one too. It's already written. There is only one reason for it and that's it's effectiveness as a stepping stone to more superfluous bans and nonsensical regulation that only hinders law abiding citizens. This tells me she has larger plans that go against the constitution. And you can't change the constitution to a large degree without either rewriting or repealing the 2A to the extent that it drastically hinders the effectiveness of the population to arm itself against those who would oppress us. That is her goal and the possibility(as slight as it may be) of achieving that goal is greater with a SCOTUS pick on the table. The risk is too great for me to even consider voting for her.
>>
>>707314777
CHECKED MATE

GRAB HIM BY THE ASSHOLE
>>
>>707315524
>everybody who is considered famous

simpleton detected
>>
>>707322014
No I said "nearly"
>>
>>707319247

> environment can wait there are bigger problems.

LAAAAAWL yes bigger problems than the actual planet becoming un-livable.
>>
>>707321851
flushing is a better use of time than standing scared
>>
>>707321747
EXCLUSIVE: Obama 'cancelled missions to kill bin Laden THREE TIMES after getting cold feet - until Hillary Clinton stepped in', claims explosive new book
Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 52


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.