Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Who else here is /no tip/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 39
File: 20160913_090309.jpg (4 MB, 3024x3027) Image search: [Google]
20160913_090309.jpg
4 MB, 3024x3027
Who else here is /no tip/?
>>
>>703751819
Faggot.
>>
What a poor loser nigger person.

In what way was their service so unacceptable?
>>
>>703751819
Cunt
>>
File: 1467476094203.jpg (9 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
1467476094203.jpg
9 KB, 222x227
>>703751819
>>
>>703751819

> customer copy

every. single. time.
>>
>>703751819
me but we don't do it in my country
>>
Every European
>>
>>703751819
>omg!
>people don't shill out dollars for my shitty service
>I put an act on them and everything
>surely people must like me being fake
>>
> customer copy
>>
>>703751819

I'm european, I don't tip at all
>>
> customer copy
>>
Be a man do it on the restaurants receipt that they keep not on your copy. Fail trole
>>
It's akin to the "blank isn't obligated to blank just because you blank". Though women usually use this line on dates etc. It can apply to the service industry and tipping. Hell it can be applied anywhere really.
>>
Most countries don't tip. It's a North American thing.
>>
>>703751819
tipping is possibly the biggest scam in the fucking world and the fact that you idiots have been brainwashed to the point where if someone doesnt tip you look down on them shows how stupid you fucking dumbass american are. god i fucking hate the US youre all so fucking retarded god youre all so fucking dumb FUCKing fat retards.
>>
File: Kek.jpg (1 MB, 1957x1527) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
1 MB, 1957x1527
>>703751819
I don't get you muricunts with your tip here in Funland we just pay the food and they get paid from the work they do and not from some charity shit.
>>
Only niggers, Indians, and various degenerates don't tip. You're paying for having been served. If you're not amenable to that then just order to go or go to Burger King. I'm not even service industry and I get this. Don't be a nigger.
>>
>>703752173
the literal only reason employees get mad when you don't tip is because restaurants can legally pay servers as low as $2.50 an hour if they get tips. When I was a server I didn't get mad when people didn't tip because that is their choice, but I made $4.00 an hour so it hurt my pocket a bit.
>>
As an Ausfag we don't tip any of our dollarydoos,

If you 'need tips' because you don't get paid enough, then the problem is with your bosses way of running their business, not your customers.
>>
> Eu fag here
> we dont tip
>>
Advice for no tippers, I used to work in the restaurant biz. DO NOT go to the same place twice and not tip. Give it 6-8 months. When I was a line cook it was a pretty common request for one of the servers to tell me "this asshole doesn't tip please anon he's stiffed me twice" and I would drop their food on the floor or put dandruff in it. All my servers worked hard and were usually single moms/struggling students getting screwed over by cheap scrubs so I never felt bad about doing it. Can't afford to tip? Don't eat out. Don't agree with the system? Don't eat out. But don't make stuff a hard working person just because you think you're too good to tip when really you're just cheap and poor.
>>
>>703752328
This
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>703752173
Nice bait
>>
Tips are a courtesy. The expectation of a default tip is so that scumbag employers don't have to pay their employees as much out of their own pockets.

Having a fucking default tip amount does nothing to promote good service when everyone's expected to do it almost always. Tips should be for exceptional service, everything else is in the bill.

This is coming from a Britbong. I tip in restaurants when the food or service is very good, and sometimes in bars that are liberal with the spirits.

When I travel to the US, I do tip whatever's customary for the state but I'm saying your custom is fucking nonsense. You've got the morality police out in force defending businesses who want to pay their staff as little as fucking possible, and it's part of why dining out in the states is such a pain in the fucking ass.

Waitstaff are entitled little fuckboys. Maybe you're on your feet all day, sure, but your job is to literally carry food that someone else made to a customer. Don't have delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>703751819
>As an Ausfag we don't tip any of our dollarydoos,
>
>If you 'need tips' because you don't get paid enough, then the problem is with your bosses way of running their business, not your customers.

Can confirm. Lived down under for a year, tipped my bartender, got very strange looks from everyone.
>>
>>703752311
Then the problems with your boss and your US laws allowing them to pay servers as low as $2.50 an hour.
>>
>>703752403
its not a bait you fucking retard, u just dont understand how fucking stupid tipping is to everyone else because youre brain washed pig, oink for me fatty dumb dumb.
>>
I concur you fucking foreign shittards dont understand the american standard for tipping.
>Be me
>Weirdo French People get sat in my section
>Hey my names anon welcome to 4chan can I start you off with something to drink other than water?
>Le maymay hohoho
>????
>$260 Check - No tip
:)
>>
european here.

i barely tip. its more rounding up the number.

why? cos waiters here actually get reasonable payment for their service.

i heard waiters in the US dont even get half the salary of our waiters, which is why you guys have to tip.

if thats true. this system is stupid and broken
>>
I drink, a lot.
I dont tip individual drinks, I give her the pile of change at the end
>>
>>703752451
I never said that wasn't the problem, that is why I left that job. I am agreeing with you.
>>
in my place you dont have to tip or pay , if you're fast enough
>>
>>703751819
If you are not happy with your wage how abbout you find a better job.

Fuck Americunt and their stupid tipping system
>>
>>703752460
Wew lad
>>
>>703751819
>Tips are a courtesy. The expectation of a default tip is so that scumbag employers don't have to pay their employees as much out of their own pockets.
>
>Having a fucking default tip amount does nothing to promote good service when everyone's expected to do it almost always. Tips should be for exceptional service, everything else is in the bill.
>
>This is coming from a Britbong. I tip in restaurants when the food or service is very good, and sometimes in bars that are liberal with the spirits.
>
>When I travel to the US, I do tip whatever's customary for the state but I'm saying your custom is fucking nonsense. You've got the morality police out in force defending businesses who want to pay their staff as little as fucking possible, and it's part of why dining out in the states is such a pain in the fucking ass.
>
>Waitstaff are entitled little fuckboys. Maybe you're on your feet all day, sure, but your job is to literally carry food that someone else made to a customer. Don't have delusions of grandeur.

I agree. I honestly give nice tips if I feel the service was good (I'm not expecting my ass wiped), but the whole notion of mandatory tipping is beyond me.
>>
File: 1453055867294.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1453055867294.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
I get tips but i an a mechanic so under the table 20 lowest ever -200 highest ever, depending on what i do.
>>
>>703752380
>Can't afford to tip? Don't eat out.
Service and food is part of the bill, anon. You're directing some perceived injustice against the (no skill HS dropout) servers against the customers, when they're really having their wages reduced to compensate for tipping.

If US businesses want default tips they should smoke a big fat dick, up the bill by whatever-the-fuck-percent (20? insane) and pay their staff a better wage out of the profits. They shouldn't put the burden of pay control on the failed moral cognition of the public. Abusive to staff and to customers.

>>703752474
Cry more, no-skill service job worker. You expected to make $52 for carrying food to fucking table? Eat shit, entitlement complex.
>>
>>703752380
this, tbqh familia
if you don't wanna follow the norm for whatever reason, or can't afford to tip, don't eat out.
that's on par with purposely fucking with social norms/cues (not showering, not grooming because "fuck ppl") that shits autistic af.
>>
why would I give money to a stranger unless it benefited me somehow?
>>
File: 1457474807282.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1457474807282.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>703752601
so i do tip, since i have a kid and he loves to make a mess at the table. i clean half the shit up but leave the rest to the workers and 25%-30% tip in cash.
>>
>>703752380
>Don't agree with the system? Don't eat out.

Don't agree with the System? Well dont get butthurt when customers dont tip you then.
>>
>>703751930
They were served by a nigger.
>>
>>703752285
>Funland
????
>>
>>703751819
What is wrong with these americucks? Tips do exist in other countries as well but I dont know any employee that would react like a murica-fag after no tip.
>>
>>703752690
Because like the aggressive chimps in this thread like to point out, people will fuck with your food if you don't. Because they feel entitled to gratuity that isn't included in the bill. Because they're entitled little fuckboys who don't understand the blame for this lies with their employer.

>consulting USA food menu
>order $20 meal, $5 drink
>total $25? nope
>20% tax that wasn't included in the menu and that's somehow legal
>20% (or whatever-the-fuck arbitrary number the moral police in X state/city decide to add as a surcharge for entitled fuckboys) added to your bill as default

>I just got fucked for 10 bucks
>>
File: 1277946548770.png (272 KB, 408x469) Image search: [Google]
1277946548770.png
272 KB, 408x469
>paying
>>
>>703752819
That extra 10 could have got you tendies.
>>
> all these people not knowing the customer always pays the employees

its like you are all five years old
>>
>>703752380
>But don't make stuff a hard working person
Your inability to use the English language is probably not unrelated to the fact that you were unable to find better work that of a cook.

>Don't agree with the system? Don't eat out.
"The system" doesn't require me to tip you. Don't agree with the system? Don't work for tips.
>>
>>703752871
What the fuck ARE tendies, by the way? Tenders? Congealed blobs of fried fat like how most American chicken is served?
>>
"The system" doesn't require me to tip you. Don't agree with the system? Don't work for tips.
>>
>>703751819
Brits don't tip, and are uncut. There, now we don't have to argue about it.
>>
>>703751819
I think it's fine not to tip if thats how you feel, but you should have to tell your server before you order that you won't be leaving a tip.

Servers make less than minimum wage, it's stupid but thats just the way it is. If you can't afford to leave a 5 dollar tip then you can't afford to go out to eat. inb4 get a real job. If there were no servers then your fatass wouldn't be able to go out to eat in the first place, so fuck that logic.
>>
>>703752642
>no skill HS dropout

Or it's a college student struggling to make ends meet. Or it's a guy working multiple jobs. Or a single mother working multiple jobs. Or a slightly retarded person who couldn't handle a better job. Or a wounded veteran reduced to bullshit jobs like waiting.

>$52
No one expects anywhere near that much. They'd just like a little bit more than $2.50 you fucking faggot degenerate.
>>
People are just fucking retarded and cheap. Do people not know servers make about $2- $4 hourly? Depends on the area and restaurant obviously but it should be common sense. They need tips to pay their bills, gas, food. Of course that may not be the case for all of them but a whole fucking lot of them for sure. If you can't tip eat McDonald's or at your house you piece of shit. Oh one more thing, niggers and white trash are the worst tippers surprise surprise
>>
File: too_much_salt_360.jpg (136 KB, 360x265) Image search: [Google]
too_much_salt_360.jpg
136 KB, 360x265
>>703752173
>>
>>703751819
Me, that's the job of the employer
>>
>>703752757
Finland
>>
>>703752770
Only amerifats do this. In europe we dont pay a guy for a service twice
>>
>>703751819
Is it my fault that their bosses pay them shit?
>murricans are retardeds
>>
Tipping is the dumbest fucking concept. Americunt restaurants should pay their workers properly, not expect their customers to make up the difference.
>>
>>703752928
<3 foreheadingers, enjoy suckling on germanies tit and getting ass raped by imigrants.
>>
>>703753051
Seems like a nice place. Thanks for killing Russians, I guess.
>>
File: 1473601506950.png (198 KB, 1280x809) Image search: [Google]
1473601506950.png
198 KB, 1280x809
>>703751819
OP HERE
She gave shit service and the food sucked (not her fault). She was more than likely high. I refuse to tip if the service does not merit it.
>>
>>703751819
Tipping only happens in Merica, mainly because the companies have managed to guilt trip the public when the shame should be on them
>>
>>703752405
As an Amerifag I agree wholeheartedly. I also can't stand when they use a fake courteous voice in an attempt to get a better tip. It's so damn obvious it's annoying.
>>
>>703752289
Why would you tip though, the company employing them is in the wrong you know?
>>
>>703751970
Underrated post
>>
This whole thread is implying that all Americans tip.
>>
servers are the biggest fucking whiny entitled faggots I've ever seen.
>>
Only jews don't tip.
>>
>>703753135
>i hate people being polite and curtious
>i hate being poor
>i hate having to give up my welfare money
>nigger
>>
File: 1466744527438.jpg (59 KB, 658x960) Image search: [Google]
1466744527438.jpg
59 KB, 658x960
>>703752892
Customer pays the company, company pays employees after deductables and company profit margins.

You saying that the Wal-mart checkout operator has a claim to ownership of my money first before the till, and it wouldn't be theft for them to take it?

On that note, do you fucking retards tip at the checkout? Do you clap and tip an extra 30% if your bagger's efficient since you're all too fat to move your arms while your shit's actually being scanned through?

>>703752959
Why's someone going to college if they can't afford it? Do you fuckwits really not understand save first and spend later?
Why is a single mother needing to work multiple jobs? Her own fault for getting banged up by someone unreliable if dad isn't around to help. Unless he's dead or some shit but - life insurance.
Your vets don't get financial assurance if they're wounded? Top kek, we need to re-draw the first world line.

>>703753117
>foreheadingers
Fucking what?
>sucking germanies tit
OUT OF EU SOON BOYO, ECONOMIC MIGRANTS BTFO
>>
>>703753178
Then go bitch about it to them. Hurr it's the employers job so I'm gonna screw this waitress because their employer won't pay them minimum wage!
>>
I don't get why people paying with a card will tip x dollars and then round up to the next dollar. Trying to impress the server with your math skills? Just leave a flat amount.
>>
File: cry.jpg (299 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
299 KB, 1600x1065
this vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-qV9wVGb38
/thread
>>
>>703752959
>They'd just like a little bit more than $2.50

How many people does a waiter serve per day? When they server about 50 people per day, which isnt even that much, then theiy get about 120$ and theiy STILL want more? Fuck that shit
>>
I tip. I tip well for good service and not as good for bad service.

I'm not a nigger nor a kike, so I tip.
>>
>>703753214
I'm one of the whitest looking motherfuckers you'll meet lol.
I just don't agree with the fact that I need to tip for you doing your fucking job.
>>
>>703753273
It's a declaration of status. They're trying to show how little they care about the pennies, while what they're actually doing is having an anal peculiarity about those same pennies.
>>
>>703752499
in short their system works like this

they can pay like 2.50 an hour as long as due to their tips the total salary exceeds minimum wage
however if they don't get tips the employer is required by law to pay them minimum wage
>>
>>703753273
Easier to balance the account later. Duh.
>>
>>703753316
>look how much of a big, affluent man I am
>look how kind I am to these POOR servers
The industry has your morality and your balls in a vice-grip and you're too busy stroking your ego to see.
>>
>>703753247
Why, the people who are working for them should bitch about it.

I have plenty of spare money, I never tip out of principal. I have no problem with servers but I'm not subsidizing terrible companies.
>>
>>703753428

only poor people do not tip
>>
>>703753247
Employers have to pay min wage even if employees are expected to make up a short-fall via tips.

Otherwise it's illegal. Are the customers still just 'cheap evil losers' when the company's breaking the law? kek
>>
>>703753316
The kikes love you, you swell their bank balances because you pay their staff and they don't have to. Enjoy being used faggot.
>>
>>703752959
N o s k i l l s
>>
>>703753247
She chose to work there when she could easily get minimum wage at a fastfood chain or get even higher as a cashier/bagger at a grocery store.
>>
>>703753494
I'm not poor and I never tip. Only poor people need a tip you mean?

This tipping bullshit profits the companies far more than the slaves they employ.
>>
>>703753423
>I don't have an ego because I am a nigger and can't afford one
>I don't have any morality because I am a nigger and can't afford any
>But I dam sure will complain about affluent white males who know how to work in society

Just stop Tyrone. You're trying too hard. Go back to Tumblr to complain about men who know how to act like men.
>>
>>703751819
Chesapeake Va. Confirmed nigger
>>
>>703753233
>Why's someone going to college if they can't afford it? Do you fuckwits really not understand save first and spend later?

Because college is retardedly expensive. It costs me around $1700 to attend a community college (which are vastly cheaper than full blown universities) for four months. In order to have enough to go to a good college you need to either take out loans, work multiple jobs, or have a rich family, assuming you're an 18/19 year old heading off. It would take YEARS to save up enough without a college education.
>>
>>703751819
I only tip if the waitress sucks my dick, otherwise #notip
>>
>>703753503
Of course the kikes love me.

Dogs always love their masters. Just like you love your welfare checks.
>>
>>703753498
>Employers have to pay min wage even if employees are expected to make up a short-fall via tips.
No, they don't. In the US an employee can be paid less if they're expected to get tips. Some delivery services also expect the delivery personnel to pay for their own vehicle and gas, which is why they expect tips too. It's fucking retarded but CAPITALISM, FUCK YEAH!
>>
I used to make $700+ a week at a Denny's in Sunny Isles Beach... All blown on cocaine
>>
>>703752941
soo the UK is better on both accounts i'd say
>>
>>703753233
Almost all service industry workers beg for tips in America these days. It's annoying to me and degrading to them.

A tip makes a mutually beneficial act of cooperation between equals into some perverse combination of an act of charity and signal of economic fitness in which one attempts persuade ones fellow diners that he is both generous and living comfortably by spending more than is strictly necessary on a meal.
>>
File: 1314134242575.jpg (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1314134242575.jpg
71 KB, 640x480
>>703751819

Earn your tip instead of crying for it you Americunt dumb fuck.
>>
Didn't know /b/ had this many stingeyniggers. Niggardly niggerinis. Nignog Pollywog.
>>
>>703752722
I eat out and don't tip, best of both worlds.

I also dont' goto the same place all that often, the wife prefers variation. I run my own company, I have to pay my staff the proper wage, so should they.
>>
>>703753494
You're still on this idiotic affluence/morality brigade?

>NON TIPPERS ARE ALL JUST SHITPOORS WHO CAN'T AFFORD TO/SHOULDN'T EAT OUT ANYWAY
Nah, if they 'can't afford it' they shouldn't be able to pay the bill - which includes the food and service, by the way.

Everyone who says they fuck with the food of non-tippers should be fined and fired. The REAL cheapskates are the bosses, the REAL shitpoors are the entitled cunt servers.

>>703753563
I have an ego, I have morality and I have money. Also, fuck tipping.
>affluent white males who know how to work
This might sound unlikely but you've just described me. I'm not inclined to prove it to lowest-common-denominator Americans who buy their ego via tips to worthless dropouts and feel big about it. Bring me my food, pleb, and ask your boss to pay you.

>>703753595
>Because college is retardedly expensive.
So don't go. Graduate prospects are not good enough to warrant the high fees & lifetime of debt. I'm saying people are responsible for their decisions. If fuckwits sign their student loans without comprehending the terms, or put themselves in financially untenable situations then I have very little compassion for their failure.
>>
>>703753618
Jesus fucking Christ savage
>>
File: Crying-Laughing-Meme-01.png (6 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Laughing-Meme-01.png
6 KB, 390x470
>>703753563
>I don't have an argument so I'll call him a nigger.
>>
>>703752328
Ya but I don't think people should take it out on the servers because the syst em is shit
>>
>>703753299
Assuming they work 12 or even 8 hour shifts every day, which they most likely don't.
>>
>>703751819
Living in a faggots country where you are expected to pay somebody else's employee for doing their job
>>
>>703751819
Niggers, Muslims, and deadbeats with no money don't tip. Which one are you?
>>
File: 1448880678598.jpg (168 KB, 1016x970) Image search: [Google]
1448880678598.jpg
168 KB, 1016x970
>>703752380
nice one! 4 responses and all salty as fuuuuck
>>
>>703753595
I love your pain. Cry more. More stories please.
>>
File: hheh.png (75 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
hheh.png
75 KB, 200x200
I understand that most people who work in the food industry live off the tips but don't expect me to tip because its not my fault you chose a job that doesn't pay enough to where you have to stress over tips. This is America bitch, nothing in this country is free except a ride to jail.
>>
>>703752499
>reasonable payment

Working in europe as barman/waiter for some time now, yet to be paid even minimum wage.
>>
File: 1446553338231.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1446553338231.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>703752941
>uncut
this word gets me every time
>>
>>703751819

in europe we dont have to tips but we get shitty service most of the time.
hated the tipping part in da states niggu
>>
File: 1473720362359.jpg (51 KB, 550x397) Image search: [Google]
1473720362359.jpg
51 KB, 550x397
>>703753828
Here's a good story. It has a nice life lesson you should follow.
>>
>>703753732
>I don't have any money so I complain about those who do and can tip

Look here Seinfeld, leave that forced comedy for the stage.

>>703753711
Tyrone is so mad and trying so hard. No wonder, it's the middle of the month. Welfare check already spent there?

Don't worry boy, I'll tip ya some duckets if you post your paypal.

I don't have a problem helping you wogs out.
>>
>>703753852
Have fun getting shitty service/spit in your food
>>
>>703753659
No, you're just cheep, and un-hygenic.
>>
>>703752474
Lol only an american can be arrogant enough to expect to be paid two times for doing one job. Your job can be done with a conveyor belt, be real.
>>
>>703752721
Same here. Kids, man. Little mess makers.
>>
>>703752001
not true
>>
>>703753672
well it also has a huge amount of europeans, so people from countries that aren't extremely corrupted
>>
>>703752311
Its the employees fucking fault to work for 2,50$/h
>>
>>703753979
What you fail to understand is that these niggers don't go to anything you would consider a decent restaurant.

These autists are complaining about tipping at Denny's and stuff. Can't blame them tho. Those welfare and disability checks can only stretch so far.
>>
I went to a Montana's recently with my wife and kid. We went about 1 PM on a Monday. The restaurant was not particularly busy and we got sat immediately. 5 minutes goes by at which point the host comes, apologizes and takes our drink order. A couple minutes later the host comes back with drinks when finally, our server shows up, he doesn't introduce himself, he doesn't apologize for the delay, right into "what can I get you".

We ordered 2 burgers and a kids meals. About 10 minutes later a totally different server brings out my the kids meal. 5 minutes after that a different server brings out other meals. I was basically done eating before I finally managed to flag down yet another server for a glass of water. It was only at this time our "original" server came back.

Why the fuck would I tip him? What did HE do to deserve money, straight from my pocket when he couldn't function. I worked in a restaurant, I received tips. His failure to provide good service resulted in the rest of the staff losing a little bit of tips.
>>
Hey for everyone saying its on the businesses to pay us servers more don't you realize that means those same owners are gonna up the price on everything to make up for the money needed to pay us hourly?
>>
>>703753655
Yes employers fucking do have to make the shortfall
https://webapps.dol.gov/elaws/faq/esa/flsa/002.htm
Amerobesities should learn their own laws over the sound of their dying, fat hearts

>delivery drivers fucked over
Yeah, but this another bullshit con by the EMPLOYERS. Faux-moraltards like the ones in this thread, who are really desperate plebs jockeying for status, enforce that the customer make up the difference. Which is shitty for everybody except big jew's bottom line.

>>703753742
Servers are guaranteed min wage. They feel entitled to more than that. You and I both know plenty of servers work moderately challenging jobs and fucking rake it in, especially in bars that serve food (drunk customers).

>>703753962
>wogs
Kek, that's our word you shitlord. Don't culturally appropriate my terms, weenie moral crusader. Protect those vulnerable college students and single moms from the stupid decisions that led to their shitty jobs! Tip with your big, superior dick!

>>703753979
I bet you wait tables. If you have to protect your cushiony situation with petty threats against people who aren't guilty of anything then you're as bad as a corrupt academic who uses money to justify their own field.
In fact, if you wait tables there's a good chance you even actually did gender studies. That's funny.
>I feel entitled to all of this money that I'm not earning for my unskilled job
>FUCKING WELFARES DON'T TIP SKREEEEEE
You understand the irony, yes?
>>
>>703753959
That's the stuff. Your jimmies have been rustled. Were you the product of a single mother whore?
>>
>>703753808
I'm white and I don't tip bad service. If the entreprenuer doesn't pay full minimum wage and holds customers equally responsible for staff pay, then I can decide if I like the waiter's servive enough to merit pay... Similar to how the owner could fire said employee for lousy service.
>>
What I hate about tipping is the people who actually make your food get paid shitty wages and get none of the tip. The people who carry the food to you make $30-40 and hour due to tipping.
>>
>>703754135
Tyrone mad. Tyrone type. Tyrone hide pain of being poor.

Poor Tyrone.
>>
>>703753984
i didn't even imply i'm from the UK
and it's only unhygienic if you're like a burger and don't shower for weeks, so i'll just shower several times a week so i don't have to have a mutilated cock
>>
>>703753551
>>703753711

Nah, he's right. Only poor people don't tip.
That's why everyone hates it when they get sat a nigger because they're poor as fuck and don't understand tipping.
White trash people too. Going to fancy ass olive garden for their anniversary and can't afford to tip

If you can't afford to tip, you can't afford to eat at that particular restaurant
>>
>>703752001
Almost every European*
>>
File: dde.jpg (24 KB, 680x592) Image search: [Google]
dde.jpg
24 KB, 680x592
>>703753979
>hurdueerr speet in muh food

I cook for myself and rarely eat out, stop being such an entitled whiny little bitch. you probably voted for Bernie sanders
>>
Did you hear about the new york restaurants that outlawed tipping and increased prices 20% to cover the higher cost of staff?

A year later they re-introduced tipping and kept the prices 20% higher. These guys!!!
>>
>>703752364
Stop generalising the entire EU faggot. I live in The Netherlands and we DO tip here. We just don't tip large amounts, because waiters/servers don't get payed as bad as in the US. I heard that in the US, tipping 10% on a bill is normal. I think that's a lot of money when you go out to eat as a family (that would mean 10 dollar on a bill of 100 dolar).

But I must admit that now I know that waiters/servers actually are being exploited for a minimum wage (which is terribly low), I would give that amount in the US.
>>
>>703754225
If my dick remains unsucked at the end of the meal, you don't deserve a tip.

Sorry poorfag.
>>
>>703752451
There is a stipulation that the tipped server earn an average hourly wage of equal to the minimum wage.
i.e. server hourly + tips = regular minimum

If this doesn't happen the employer is required to pitch in.
>>
>>703751819
Tipping is a fucking scam.
Don't like it? Get a real job.
https://youtu.be/vBTfj2lN6sQ
>>
>>703754317
>irony of a poor wog who can't tip calling someone else poor

Holy shit this thread.
>>
File: 1473249959381.gif (2 MB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
1473249959381.gif
2 MB, 300x221
>>703751819
I stand with you OP
there are laws in place to make sure employees don't get fucked over.
If you make less than minimum wage in your state before taxes then you can go to your boss and have them make up the difference, they have to...
it is not the customers job to pay your wage through tips, and employers are only using peoples generosity to tip good service to take advantage of it and save money. This was enacted decades ago when people wised up to the money that could be made from tippers during prohibition to make up for loss of profits.
waiters and employers are in fact making more money than you would think because of the current system.
Employers save money that they would otherwise be paying into wages from their profits, and should be paying and would have to pay if you didn't tip. Wait staff are making well above minimum wage because it has gotten to a point where most people tip 15-20% out of misplaced and false guilt.
Not saying tipping is bad, if someone does good work and you want to show appreciation then feel free to do so however you please in whatever amount.
but you are taking advantage of, they are trying to make you feel responsible for paying their employees wages when that is not your concern, you pay their wages through your patronage and what you spend on the product and services they provide, i mean this is basic business here yet so many people prefer to regurgitate the same buzzwords into eachothers mouths.

Done with my rant on tipping, later /b/ros.
>>
Interestingly, when I was in USA and went to the diner and wanted to leave a tip, they looked at me weirdly and said, "well if you want really"
>>
>>703754012
No kidding, but they enjoy themselves.
>>
>>703752947
i should go and become a waiter too then, becase if i were i could blackmail people to give me money or i fuck up their food.

Anyway, your job can be done by a conveyor belt so no, waiters are overrated.
>>
>>703754301
>netherlands

You mean muslimlands?

I wanna put blackface on and come to your country just to have sexual emergencies and rape all your blonde bitches with no consequences.
>>
>>703754301
>But I must admit that now I know that waiters/servers actually are being exploited for a minimum wage (which is terribly low), I would give that amount in the US.
Now you're a part of the problem
>>
If someone gets you a gift card or voucher to a restaurant, do you still have to tip?
>>
>>703754189
Got nothing to prove to you, Amerinigger. Don't forget how much bigger your 'tip' is than mine and how you're such a good person for protecting those POOR unskilled entitled shitheads who think they should bring in three figures a day in charity.

>>703754225
>If you can't afford to tip, you can't afford to eat at that particular restaurant
It's weird that the BILL is the legitimate transaction for the goods and services, isn't it?
You'd think that if there was more that you had to pay, the bill would simply be higher to account for the default increase.

>>703754301
>exploited
A lot of waitstaff are absolute faggots who earn a fuckload of money waiting tables. They're the worst for attacks on non tippers since they will aggressively defend their own charity case. The losers need their drug money or to pay for that liberal arts course.
>>
>>703752173
Fat sweaty hairy slavnigger detected
>>
File: IMG_55731.jpg (603 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_55731.jpg
603 KB, 1200x1600
>>703754135
>Servers are guaranteed min wage. They feel entitled to more than that

>$2.50 = min wage
>>
>>703754132

And what the fuck of a difference would that make. If (and only IF) I tip you 15 %, or if I pay 15 % more on that upped price, I wouldn't see any difference. Rather pay more for the food, than to tip a worthless waiter.
>>
>>703754373
Cool cool thanks for the info.
>>
File: saltybitch.jpg (34 KB, 600x665) Image search: [Google]
saltybitch.jpg
34 KB, 600x665
All these entitled little cunts, wuss dat??? mommy and daddy wont buy you nuffin anymore?? Get a real job food industry fags. worst than niggers asking for handouts.
>>
>>703751819
If you live outside of America, this is okay. Outside of the US waiters and waitresses are paid an actual wage and don't rely on tips to make money. It's also not expected anywhere to tip your server.

However, if you live in the US, this is a faggot move because tips are the only way servers are paid here and the cultural differences means you are expected to tip. Pay up, Jew.
>>
>>703754343
It's etiquette. No more than that. I think it's common sense to thank someone who's been running around for you during your time there. It ofcourse depends greatly on where you go, but I tend to be as considerate as possible. Even when I'm in my favorite coffee place, I leave my table clean and return my used stuff (even an ashtray or your last empty cup) to the bar where you ordered. Employees tend to do more for you when you walk the extra mile (I get free coffee or a cookie very often). That's gotta be worth something IMO.
>>
>>703752972
I see no reason not to pay the waiting staff but the fact that americans do it THIS way, is like a scam. The prices on the menu are basically lies. And the fact that you work in a place like that means you support the system in which case i dont support you.
>>
>>703754389
Lol you're not trolling anyone. Good try, though.
>>
>>703754488
Not him but I want more angry comments.
>>
>>703754531
I literally linked a simplified US law document that states that employers must make up the shortfall if tips do not make the min wage.
>>
>>703752460
Easy with those edges, son. You seem mad that you aren't American. It's ok we can't all be as rad as U.S.
>>
>>703754488
i'm a slav and i tip, so fuck you poorfag.
>>
File: 1466560568487.jpg (127 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1466560568487.jpg
127 KB, 720x720
>>703751819

As a server that makes a good 70-80% of my income from tips, fuck you.

That said, even though I make way more money from tips than I would if we actually got paid a reasonable hourly wage, I still believe tipping is a retarded and outdated system.

Literally nowhere else but restaurants are you expected to pay the wages of the employees instead of the business.

Just increase the prices to adjust for the fact that you don't have to tip and pay servers a reasonable wage.

BUT if you live in America or a place where tipping is the norm, you're a fucking nigger if you don't tip.

And by the way, in my experience, 90% of the /notip/ people like OP have been obnoxious smelly dumb nigger scum.
>>
File: 20160828_143920.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160828_143920.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>703754150
Infuriating tbh. I'm a potwasher, so nobody gives a shit about me haha. Hardest job, least pay. Don't think so? Go scrub burnt pots for 5 hours straight and get back to me.
>Protip: you're gonna be understaffed and have to stay late running the sheetpans through the machine. Also, your shoes, pants and shirt are going to be drenched in dirty water. Have fun with that.
>>
>>703754364
I'm not the one begging for free money tho.

Fuckin beggars.
>>
>>703754433
Why? Because I choose to tip someone? Mind your own damn business. I have enough money, I can spare some money to someone who has it less good.
>>
>>703754143
As a matter of fact, no. My mother is the director of the highest hospital floor in my city, and my dad owns a salt water fish store and is also a roofing foreman.

I'm just not an entitled piece of shit who gets to skate through college on daddy's checks. I actually have to get a job and pay for it out of pocket like a respectable person. The upside to that is that I have more perspective than some lowlife faggot who thinks that everyone has the same experience he does and should just work harder or simply get a better job.
>>
>>703753664
wait, so tipping is a tax evasion trick? its even worse now, i wont tip ever again.
>>
File: 1471553672622.jpg (50 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
1471553672622.jpg
50 KB, 640x478
>>703754450
>>
File: oS8LMbi.png (195 KB, 371x291) Image search: [Google]
oS8LMbi.png
195 KB, 371x291
>>703754767
Nice blog, tell me more.
>>
>>703754711
>I can spare some money to someone who has it less good.

Or........... they can get themselves a decent job.
>>
>>703751819
Tipping is retarded and people who do it are even worse than retards. You've paid for your service, you don't need to then pay extra because the business are scum who don't pay their workers. Don't tip, force companies to pay their workers like human beings. Unless you like spending $20 just so you can have watery coffee?
>>
>>703754699
This is what pisses me off about it, only the big titted waitress who draws a little :) gets the tip. Not the people who work far harder in the kitchens.
>>
Servers don't make minimum wage. They make 5.03 an hour. Tipping is supposed to make up for that.
>>
>>703754559
Nah, employers have to give them min wage.

You can be an idiot and argue for a higher min wage to support no-skill losers OR tell them to develop some actual skills over the course of their shitty lives if they want to bring home some money. That way they can actually contribute to capitalism.

>>703754686
Oh look. An entitled no-skill faggot defending his cushiony charity cause. How does it feel to be almost as worthless as the niggers who scream about needing mo welfare?

>>703754711
Your dick's huge. All the dropouts at the Olive Garden know it, too. You go, you big status-jockey, you. Make sure you show everyone how affluent you and your genitals are.

>>703754819
Probably. If employers make up a shortfall for their employees via tips does that mean that the employee's wages are largely untaxed, or nah?
>>
>>703751819
Tipping in America, while it may be a passive-aggressive thing, is a perfect way to signal your server that they are doing a bad job.

Otherwise, we'd all get treated like shit and we'd have to complain to management to get the server to shape up and do their job well.

In places that you don't tip, or worse, where they just add 20% to your bill for "gratuity", I've noticed a lot of bad service.

This is the way it is in America. Don't like it? Fuck off.
>>
>>703754150
>>703754699
>>703754902
Well, here in my country, in the decent places, all the tips go to a common stash and is divided by parts (cook gets more than helpers, etc) among all the workers every week/two weeks.
>>
>>703754767
Holy shit you actually replied to me. Guess your cum guzzling whore of a mother got knocked up by the dumbest tramp on the pier.
>>
>>703754942
>Otherwise, we'd all get treated like shit
Profoundly untrue, anon. There is such a thing as choosing where to eat. There is such a thing as including service in the bill, and paying more for the same food/drinks at nicer restaurants because you're paying for the full package.

Cross out the gratuity on the bill if they put it on as default. Have some fucking dignity.

>>703755024
It's almost you have civility and cooperation in a business instead of a small army of entitled retards who think they should get 20% of the cost of a meal because they carried it out on a tray, top kek
>>
>>703754873
So, who's going to serve you then?

>>703754927
Super cool story bro, bit long tho.
>>
>>703755095
>bit long tho
>max 2 lines per response
Does ADD get you more or less tips, charity case?
>>
>>703752770
In US we make $2.50. If I made a regular wage why would a bust my ass making sure you got PERFECT service? Constant check ups, hooking you up, telling you deals ect.? The tip system is a way of pushing servers to give customers the best possible experience.
>>
File: 1471159175718.gif (2 MB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
1471159175718.gif
2 MB, 500x220
>>703754531
>failed to mention $2.50+tips MUST=federal minimum wage otherwise employer must make up the difference as stated by the article you "qoute"
>doesn't know how to read an extremely basic article
>cherry picks the article to make a point that has nothing to do with anything in order to confuse any others reading and make your arguments somehow valid
faggot
>>
>>703754699
And if you weren't such an autist, your manager would move you up to be a waiter. The potwashers are the fucks who don't have the social skills to talk to the customers, so they get stuck doing the grunt work in the back of the house. I was a waiter once. I started as the dish washer and once my boss noticed I wasn't a complete social retard, I got promoted.

tldr: you scrub pots because you're socially retarded
>>
>>703755190
>constant checkups, constant advice
You know that kind of bullshit is annoying as fuck, right? Especially through thinly disguised avarice.
>>
>>703753423
You can't really be this retarded...
>>
>>703752001

I tip if the service is exceptional

Which is never
>>
>>703754375
some places discourage tipping, it probably said so somewhere
>>
File: 1472217011679.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1472217011679.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>703754686
>>
>>703755274
Fine, next time you eat out I won't check your table for shit. You'll need refills and no server around, you'll need napkins, you'll need condiments you forgot to ask for the first time. Your eggs are properly prepared? Now you look like a tard going up and complaining instead of telling your server and handling it discretely.
>>
>>703752147
Winner.
>>
File: 323.jpg (24 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
24 KB, 500x378
>>703755274
>I don't like the experience the wait staff provides
>That's why I eat at places where waiters bring me food
>>
>>703752380
Or you could get paid for the work you do. Anyway you want I guess...
>>
>>703754927
Confirmed nigger.

Let me ask, do you ask, with every purchase you make, to cut 7-10% off the price so the lowly employees that worked to bring you your product don't get a cut?

Because in an American restaurant this is what you're doing when you don't tip.
>>
>>703754883
>People are stupid to work for shitty companies. Still financially supports company.
>Thinks sheistyowners will increase pay if their employees don't make a tip.

You're a little confused. Tip system is exactly how someone should be paid as a waiter. Would you rather pay a flat price for shit nasty service. Remember, you're the fucking lazy fatass who doesn't know how to cook for yourself, let alone that girl you're desperately trying to impress. There happens to be an industry that wants your sorry ass to eat and enjoy food and possibly get laid thanks to your choice in taste. Don't be a cheap ass on top of being lazy
>>
>>703751819
AYYYYE. I work at IHOP too brah.
>>
>>703751819
I /notip/ when the girls on the rag and otherwise when the service is bad.
Alberta Canada fag here, we pay our servers the same as any other min. wage worker. I don't need to feel bad about not giving some single mother a tip when she gives me shitty service.
Sometimes I'll ask if they split their tips with the cooks and if the food is better than fucking frozen shit from a truck I might leave a bit.
>>
>>703754332
>>703754373
>If this doesn't happen the employer is required to pitch in.
How long will that employee last?

Stupid system. I'm fine with the concept of tipping for good service, but using it as a way for employers to avoid paying fair wages is pathetic.
>>
File: ihop97976.jpg (334 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
ihop97976.jpg
334 KB, 1536x2048
>>703755496
>IHOP
another dissatisfied customer
>>
>>703751819
Default tip for basic service is easy to figure out. You double the tax. Doubling the tax usually amounts to appx 15%. Once I called Dominos Pizza and told them that I have a large order(over 100) and a 50 dollar tip to be split between the driver and cook. But that was depending on the quality and delivery time. I made it a timed order so they had plenty of time. They arrived at the exact moment I asked. I told them that for every minute they were late after 30 minutes I would take a few dollars off the tip. They arrived 30 minutes early with fresh pizza that was cared for by the driver. So I made it an 80 dollar tip for their trouble. From then on I ALWAYS get the best quality service from them. Amazing what a little communication will do.
>>
>>703752380
very true, I only /notip/ when I'm travelling since I'll never see them again
>>
>>703752364
its wonderful eh?
>>
>>703752380
Why not just fight for fair pay instead of relying on the customer to cover your wages directly? Can you imagine if every service job did this? We'd be all fucked.

The fact you think that I should support tipping as necessity to put as a bandaid to your disadvantage is as useless as waiting for the mail to have more coupons to spend your life on.

It's downright ineffective. So no thanks
>>
Plenty of friends in the service industry.
All of whom make more money off this tip system than if they just got paid min or even 'liveable' wage.
Most of whom only claim credit card tips on their taxes, furthering the ammount they get to keep over any other entry level job that requires more labor.
All the meanwhile treating customers as they should be treated, well, then expecting monetary compensation for doing their highly unnessesary job of walking food and drink 10 fucking feet.
>>
>>703755652
All of whom then waste this extra money as if it was free.
>>
Tipping doesn't solve the problem; it perpetuates it
>>
>>703755585
Canada ihop. Kys
>>
>>703755378
that's how it already is every single time i go out whether i tip or not
only when i don't they get butthurt that i didn't with some sort of passive aggressive goodbye rather than a smile and wave when i do tip
so what's your point?
you're gonna do the same job, the same work, either fucking way
and if you purposely are doing shit work because you know i won't tip well then I will have a talk with your manager
enjoy the $0.00 an hour raise
>>
>>703755378
Another threat from another pathetic dropout. You know how easy you're making bank off of the misguided charity of American people so you defend it with aggression.

Psst. I only eat at American restaurants a few times a year. I also keep myself and my business out of nigger areas. Sorry, I won't be your surrogate welfare mommy and subsidise your bad life decisions, Jamal. Please send my regards to Tayshaunda when you send your next child support cheque.

>>703755419
Talking about overzealous American hosts. Being in my face because you're desperate to get into my wallet is like being a stripper that I didn't ask for.

>>703755468
No, it's not, it's paying a percentage of wages that Jew overlord bosses won't and having society defend that as some moral principle. And also the entitled fuckboy/dumbslut servers who love how they can make $1000 in a good week from the same misguided charity.

>>703755652
I am 100% for service automation. Or would we still be cheapskates if we didn't chip in for robotic maintenance? kek
>>
>>703755699
it is free, why not then eh?
then collect your child tax or other government supplements and buy your weed for free, mother fuckers
>>
>>703755585
two places I NEVER tip at
IHOP
DENNYs fuck those over priced breakfast places
or CORAs too
>>
>>703755638
Hey asshole, what you're saying
>there's a problem but I refuse to try and help myself I just don't care if people have enough money to buy their own food or pay their own rent
>>
>>703754375
We don't usually tip when dining at other people's homes.
>>
>>703755190
>In US we make $2.50. If I made a regular wage why would a bust my ass making sure you got PERFECT service? Constant check ups, hooking you up, telling you deals ect.? The tip system is a way of pushing servers to give customers the best possible experience.
maybe you should do it because it is the fucking job you were hired to do
>>
>>703754443
I can see it now
>waddle up to favorite burger store
>doors open up before I get to them, I feel the AC the second I reach the welcome mat
>turned up all the way until it's just cold enough that nobody will want to sit in the building
>perfect, don't need to sweat all over
>go up to counter
>get $50 gift card for my buddy, he'll love it, this is his favorite place to eat
>20% tax, as usual
>quickly calculate the tax on the tax, start shuffling through my thick wad of cash, as is clearly custom for our country
>fuck, forgot the tip, recalculate the tax, the tax on the tax, the tip, and the tax on the tip
>forget my place, don't have a calculator, and my phone is wedged inside one of my many fleshy folds, as is custom for our country
>quickly shove a couple extra 20's at the man behind the register and start clapping
>it worked, he hands me the card and I can finally sit down and actually order
>now the real work begins
>>
>>703755805
If they're overpriced, don't go. Lol. Only niggers tip $0.
>>
>>703752405
What is good service for you? Does the server deserve a tip when they bow before you and beg for your mercy? Do you want them to suck your flaccid choad for a dollar? Will calling you "sir" make you feel like a special little snowflake?
Just don't eat out you giant baby.
>>
>>703754531
>actual retard
>>
>>703752001
We tip in England, even as a student I aim for 10% If it's good service, anything bellow exceptional I just throw in my pocket change.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 1920x814) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 1920x814
can't believe this hasn't been referenced yet... fucking underage /b/ has taken over.
>>
>>703751819
I have self made guidelines.

>standard sit down restaurant

20% for standard service, 30% if great, 10% if bad, none if abysmal

>Buffets

The times that I do go, I don't tip there. I'm not tipping someone for just getting me a fucking drink.

>coffee shops/food places with a drive thru

Absolutely no fucking tip.

>bars and sushi places

Usually tip around 35% to 40% so I can get preferential treatment down the road
>>
>>703751819
Nope restaurants pay aren't gonna change so I'll tip every time.
>>
>>703752019
Yeah, because people just show up to work and think "I'm gonna be fake as he'll even though I know all these people see through it".

They can get fired for not acting like that, faggot. I've seen people fired from FAST FOOD for not being fake like you're bitching about, don't think it wouldn't happen at a sit-down place.
>>
>>703755849
maybe in the US chump, here in Canada we pay our servers livable wagers
EH?
>>
>>703754401
Norwegian here who visited amsterdam this summer. There aren't many muslims there.
>>
>>703755980
Yeah moose are pretty smart to put those into effect.
>>
>>703755945
35 to 40%? I'd never eat out
>>
>>703755759
>Being in my face because you're desperate to get into my wallet is like being a stripper that I didn't ask for.

If you don't want the stripper, don't go to the strip club
>>
>>703755968
*hell, obviously
>>
File: 1473670607393.jpg (70 KB, 499x676) Image search: [Google]
1473670607393.jpg
70 KB, 499x676
>>703751930

I went to a steak house once and was not served my basket of rolls and cinnamon butter. It is like their chips and salsa to a mexican bar and grill.

I almost did not tip them but in the end i think i left a generous tip. I like to act like i'm not gonna tip and then casually tell them they forgot something after watching them get upset.

Next time i come in i get the best service ever.

They get 15% or 20% tips. Except that one time i did a 110% tip. It was an accident but whatever only 100 dollar bill.
>>
>>703755759
Drop out? I'm a 18 yo senior in HS, taking 4 college classes, AP stats, Working for my A+ Cert, and colleges mailing me nonstop due to my SAT scores alone. Please fuck off to whatever backwoods area you come from, I'll live without a tip from a faggot like you.
>>
>>703756065
iPhone fag
>>
File: 217559220.jpg (108 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
217559220.jpg
108 KB, 720x960
>>703755585
>>
>>703751819
I tip 10% regardless of service(unless it is truly awful then I leave nothing) so if the meal was $13 guess who's getting $1.30 tip!
>>
File: 1471282847701.jpg (92 KB, 625x411) Image search: [Google]
1471282847701.jpg
92 KB, 625x411
>>703755468
not a valid metaphor for what happens because that's not how it works faggot.

So let me ask you a question, everytime you make a purchase do you expect to pay the cashier 15-20 percent of the total amount due simply because everyone tells you that you are supposed to otherwise that poor cashier will get paid less than minimum wage if you don't?

but in reality no matter what she will get AT LEAST minimum wage form her employer but making sure you and everyone else tips saves the company money, the cashier makes well above minimum wage for doing basic work, and you get to walk around feeling like you saved a life or made a difference but really you're just an idiot to be taken advantage of and robbed willingly..

because in an american restaurant this is what you're doing when you tip.
>>
>>703755274
This. Bother me more than twice and I'll place your tip under a flipped water glass.
>>
>>703756091
No, I have an Android. Apparently the autocorrect is some kind of moralfag, it doesn't like damn, hell, faggot, or cock.
>>
>>703755864
>What is good service for you?

Extra refills, exceptional attitude, zero mistakes, fast returns to the table.

Why are you so mad
>>
>>703755758
If I know you I won't work hard. My manager knows I'm a hard worker, she will brush your complaint off, I've literally seen it happen bud.
>>
>>703756086
You'll live without a tip from anyone, anon, you're just angrily defending your handouts.

It's okay, anon. You sound hard-working. Once you've worked for a year in a real job you'll understand how pathetic and desperate service workers are.

Maybe then you'll be /notip/. Whole life ahead of you, champ. You aren't too handicapped by starting out as a massive faggot.
>>
>>703752451
SO DON'T FUCKING SCREW US OVER YOU FAGGOT ASS MOTHERRAPING SHITGOBLIN WE GET FUCKED OVER BY OUR BOSSES SO YOU THINK I'LL SCREW THEM OVER MORE THAT WILL SHOW THEY BOSSES. YOUR SO FUCKI G RETARTED I SERIOUSLY WANT TO JUMP THROUGH THE INTERNET AND RAPE YOUR FAMILY WITH NUCLEAR DILDOS YOU SHITSTAINFAGGOTMONKEYSUCKINGDICKNIGGERCUNTBUFFER.

YOU THINK IT'S OUT FAULT FOR WORJING FOR 2.50 AN HOUR GUESS WHAT SHITWALRUS I TOOK THIS JOB CAUSE I NEEDED MEDICATION. MEDICATION THAT COSTS MONEY SINCE WE LIVE IN SHITMERICASTAN. WANT TO MAKE OUR COUNTRY BETTER? YOU WANT AMERICANS TO STOP ACTING SELFISH AND PISSED OFF MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HOW POORLY OUR GOVERNMENT TREATS US. DO YOU BLAME THE NORTH KOREAN PEOPLE FOR BEING OPRESSED BY THERE FATTY. WE CAN'T DO SHIT WITHOUT WAGING WAR. OUR COUNTRY IS SHIT BUT WE CAN'T DO SHIT.YEAH YOU SHOULDN'T FUCKING HAVE TO TIP BUT ARE YOU GONNA GET FRANCE OR CANADA TO INVADE US AND MAKE THINGS BETTER. ARE YOU GONNA PERSONALLY FIX OUR LIVES NO T HE B DUCK OFF FUCNING FUXKER FUCKERSON FUCK FCUM FUCKER FUCKERSON
>>
>>703756262
move to Canada, bro
>>
>>703755494
I guess i will keep that in mind when i am doing your taxes
if i feel i deserve more money
i can do a shit job and claim "this is the quality of work you pay me for" until i get more monies

someones gonna be getting a letter from the IRS this year
>>
>>703751819
Tipping is just a please don't spit in my food next time service. Get a real job.
>>
>>703755759
I love automation
Order from hostess
When your food is ready this vibrator will go off
Sit down
Vibrator goes off mins later
Foods done
Grab food from cook
Sure there was a tip jar, and had it been absolutely delicious and worth more than 14 bucks I could have said more than thank you to the cook who MADE it.
>>
>>703756303
http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/alberta-to-hike-minimum-wage-to-15-an-hour-by-2018/
>>
>>703752460
I bet you think Mexicans should be paid 1$ for 20 hours in a sweatshop hit you facist nazi shit I'll fucking kill you bring it birch I'll rip your head off and eat your eyeballs
>>
>>703756042
It's only for those specific places. A few years back when I was really fucking stupid with money, my buddy and I would eat at the sushi bar where I live often and tip 50% at least. We basically had our own private sushi chef
>>
>>703756359
illegal mexicans should be paid that
>>
>>703756330
What a terrible argument. What is wrong with you?
>>
>>703755842
No because it's jackasses like you who probably act like you're some kind of fucking king and will put someone through a bunch of hoops and then not even thank them.
>>
>>703756332
Make your own food then you lazy fuck
you're willing to go out to a place that makes and serves you food and you suddenly act like you're royalty or something; just superior to everyone in the place when you're giving them your money.

Get a life you cheap faggot
>>
>>703756332
Make your own food. Problem solved
>>
>>703756415
well that is pretty sweet dude
and when you have money to burn...
>>
>>703756440
>>703756463
Ez bait
>>
>>703752525
How about I pay you 1$ a day to eat my SHIT! Don't like it you for on the street goes that and when you birch that no one will pay you enough to survive I fucking spit in your mouth and call you lazy and entitled for wanting more than 1$ for eating shit all day
>>
>>703756240
Listen, I appreciate the compliment. But the fact is no matter how much you shit on the people doing certain jobs, someone has to do them. If every single us resident was a college master degree graduate, someone would still need to serve. Just the way it goes. It would be awesome if servers just got a regular wage, but they just don't. So why go and make things harder for a person just trying to get by like you are? No matter the tip amount I get I'm cool, because some other anon has already paid me. But if everyone had your attitude I could not make it. My dad busts his ass driving two hours to work and makes $25 hr and even though he isn't the most gracious tipper it's always a decent amount.
>>
>>703756511
>Mad at your terrible waiters in Londung

Literally can't make this stuff up
>>
>>703755834
I'm not going to help you pay for a bandaid for your broken leg. And that's what you're asking me to do by insisting I always tip. Your financial struggle is the same for everyone in your position.

So for employer needs to do better. There is only emotional and short term gain in my tip. Your problems did not get solved
>>
>>703756511
Kek
>>
>>703756303
no stop
>>
>>703756202
>exceptional attitude
Well excuse me my liege, please forgive me for my sub-par attitude. I am so very sorry that I did not live up to your standards when refilling your drink for you. Is this better? Am I good enough yet?
Maybe if you didn't succ down your drink like a desperate aging porn star sucking her last cock of a lengthy career in a desperate attempt to relive the glory days and pay this month's rent, then I would have time to refill it with diet pepsi, even though we both know you might as well drink regular pepsi since you're well past the point where a diet will save you from morbid obesity.
In fact, instead of going out to feel like someone cares about you, why don't you stay inside and cook some beans in your lonely, one room apartment while you watch game of thrones reruns and cry?

nigger
>>
>>703752539
If my employer paid the delivey guys minimum he would lose the restaurant. He can't afford it with all the taxes he has to pay to put government. Seems like we need to Rob the goveenwmt . Like litterally Rob the fun when they come for you have death says and shit to kill aaand take these shit when they come to oprwss you you just murder the duckshot out of thwrw would murder ywr
>>
>>703756330
Well then ill bitch and complain every second I'm waiting for some dipshit to plug in numbers and print off work so the shitty return is worth it.
>>
>>703751819

Not murrifag but I tip at proper restaurants, not pizza places and such, IF the service and food was good.
Would never do it anywhere else, or if I felt that the service was poor.
>>
>>703756663
Or maybe they're just genuine and kind, you know.

Look at yourself. Look at how mad you're getting.
>>
>>703756262
>hemad.jif
>>
>>703756424
How the fuck do you put waiters through a bunch of hoops? all you have to do is walk, pour drinks, carry some plates
>>
>>703755505
looks like you were agreeing with points
also looks like you are making the point that if an employee asks employer to make up the difference that they will just end up fired soon after?
hopefully i understood the question
>How long will that employee last?
right

if that's the case then you keep an accurate record of things that are happening in your life, talk with friends, family, let them know what's happening in your life.
They are now witnesses to the events of your life.
You bring up fact that your tips have been short, you need them to make up the difference so you can have minimum wage.
They have to but they don't want to so after a few weeks they decide to fire you for some bullshit reason.
You bring them to court, you sue them, you have witnesses to the fact that you worked there for years, months, and they only abruptly decided to fire you after bringing up the fact that your checks were short and they had to make up the difference..
they decide they would like to settle out of court since they know they were in the wrong and don't want it going public, take that hush money
go get a new job

the courtsw are not some evil entity that wants to throw everyone in jail
it is there to settle disputes like these
use it
>>
>>703756202
This. This is why tipping even existed
>>
>>703752380
Culinary fag. It's really a bad idea not to tip. The stories I could tell you. Wish I had time.
>>
>>703756525
Thats a pretty shitty comparisson m8
>>
>>703756262
I hope this isn't a joke

Stay welfare, Tyrone, need mo money fo dem drugs

Fuxkin whitey neva tippin n sheeit need dat money smh

Pick any of the following:
>promote healthcare reform in USA
>promote waitstaff reform in USA (or don't, it won't happen and you aren't entitled to more than that salary sonny)
>get a better job and earn more money or health insurance as a perk

>2.50 an hour
If your employer won't make up the difference, please report them to the authorities. They are breaking the law.

>>703756562
>someone has to do them
Nah, eating out isn't a necessity. Also: automation. Stop appealling to human good nature when it's the employers fucking over staff. Stop being a charity case as soon as possible.
>>
>>703751819

A hypothetical situation:

I come to your restaurant and order a steak, a glass of wine and some creme brulee for dessert. You refill my wine glass once and check in on me once during the meal. Total bill $100 expected tip $20.

Another customer comes to your restaurant and sits right next to me. She orders a salad, a glass of water and a bowl of ice cream for dessert. You refill her water once and check in on her once during the meal. Total bill $10 expected tip $2.

What did you do for me that required me to provide a 900% higher tip?
>>
>>703751819
>americans actually have a dedicated tip section on their bills
>>
>>703751819
Here are some handy ‘tips’ that you can use to not pay someone extra for just doing their job.

When on a date:

You’ll need a credit card for this one. When the bill comes they always give you two receipts, the store copy and your copy. On your copy write in a big tip in full view of your date; I like to do 50-90% for effect. You can play it up “What’s a good tip? $40?”. Now, here’s where you need to do a little slight of hand. On the store copy write the word CASH in the tip line as if you left a cash tip. This way, you also fuck with the waiter, who wonders if someone stole the cash you supposedly left for him. This has the added bonus of creating mistrust among the waitstaff and could lead to violence. Add to that, no waiter will post your receipt online to shame you, because it indicates that a tip was left. finally when leaving, feign forgetting something at the table and pull the old switch-a-roo.

When at a bar:

Here’s a great way to get excellent service and strong drinks all night long… Bring a lot of small denomination bills, $5s and $10s. The trick here is to pay after every serving and get back some ones. Leave those ones on the bar, not so far out that the bartender would be bold enough to take them, but far enough that there is no doubt that you are leaving them as a tip. As the night goes on and that stack grows, you’ll see your service and the quality of your drinks increase. At the end of the night simply pick up your change and leave.
>>
>>703756827
20%
>>
>>703752405
Fucking beautifully written
>>
>>703752642
When we charge more in place of tips people bitch and complain. So no toppers birch when they should tip. And when we actually do things the way the rest of the world does THE ASSHOLE FATBITCH SHITNIGGER CUSTOMERS COMPLAIN. YOU FUCKERS COMPLAIN EITHER WAY CAUSE yOUR LAZY FAT PIECE OF SHIT MURCANS
>>
>>703755611
This is doing it right
>>
>>703756930
Read on menu, bold print:
>Please do not feel obliged to tip. We pay our staff a living wage and this is reflected in the bill.

Culture shock!?

>>703756925
thanks fam
>>
>>703756915
You do 20% more work for me? how?
>>
>>703753609
With a dick that small, it's all tip
>>
>>703757017
20% of the bill

I know where you're going with this and it's fucking stupid by the way
>>
File: 1473251711803.jpg (19 KB, 222x293) Image search: [Google]
1473251711803.jpg
19 KB, 222x293
>>703755611
>$100 order (that 100 would have gone towards the employee wages, restocking inventory, building costs+expenses, etc.)
>$80 tip (That got split between the driver and cook, (or just pocketed by the driver and told the cook you cheated them on the tip.) that 80 would be used to buy marijuana later that night.)
>all these arguments for people taking really good care of your food and you just because you tip well, has anyone ever thought about the one guy cumming on pizzas only when they talk about big tips because he knows they will never expect it?
>>
>>703754301
>I heard that in the US, tipping 10% on a bill is normal. I think that's a lot of money when you go out to eat as a family (that would mean 10 dollar on a bill of 100 dolar).
Hahahahahahahahahaha no. Try 15%-30% tipping with average at 18%-20%.
>>
File: no-tipping.jpg (146 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
no-tipping.jpg
146 KB, 2000x1333
>>703756999
I double the tax when I tip. I live in Oregon where there is no sales tax.
>>
>>703757017
Waitstaff opinions:
>I carried out a thick steak on a plate instead of a plate of fries. That means I earned $15 instead of $2 in tips
>>
>>703756416
You should be paid that so you dievfast faggot
>>
>>703756717
You want a server who's genuine AND kind? Then don't be an asshole when you go out to eat. Otherwise it's a choice between the two. You would not believe the shit that servers put up with. The things I have seen with my own two eyes would decimate your fragile emotional shell.
I'm talking, of course, about niggers. Like you, niggers don't tip and expect to be treated like royalty even though they're worthless scum. The difference is that they justify their pompous behavior with "MUH REPARATIONS" and "FUCK WHITEY" while you just want to feel special. I guess they do too. You have more in common than I thought.
>>
>>703757082
>$10 is a lot
Boy, you're obviously not in good enough shape to eat out. Keep saving. You pay for your luxuries.
>>
>>703752311
This is false. If your hourly wage plus the tips you earned do not equal the minimum wage, then your employer is required by federal law to match the difference. Servers make the minimum wage. Not $2.50, if they do that is their own fault. It is illegal to pay someone less than minimum, hence why it is the minimum wage. That argument is beyond invalid. If no one tips you it doesn't hurt your pocket. Just tell your boss the difference and they must match it.
>>
>>703756689
Shitty return or "you owe us 500,000$pay up"
>>
>>703757096
Why not make the default tip $2 no exceptions (or better yet build it into the food price). $2 * 4 tables an hour = $8/hour + $2.13 / hr in wages is 10.13 an hour. Well above the federal $7.25 minimum wage.
>>
>>703757207
>You want a server who's genuine AND kind? Then don't be an asshole when you go out to eat

I'm very courteous. When they're kind back, I tip well, when they're shitty, I don't tip as well.

It's all pretty simple.
>>
>>703756416
illegal mexicans shouldn't be paid shit, they should be marched over the border or shot if they don't comply
>>
>>703756747
>the courts are not some evil entity that wants to throw everyone in jail
God I wish I could agree with that.
Have fun paying court fees even if you're found not guilty.
Even small claims court gon have lawyer fees.
>>
File: 1471553043538.jpg (14 KB, 259x225) Image search: [Google]
1471553043538.jpg
14 KB, 259x225
>>703755846
fuck my sides
>>
File: economy.jpg (51 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
economy.jpg
51 KB, 250x250
>>703756349
fuckin ndp
>>
>>703757002
So your burger cost 14$ right? If my boss paid me and other drivers a living wage your burger would cost 14$ still don't wanna tip? Or do you want to pay 14$ for a burger?
>>
>>703756915
>>703757017
this was an american who thanks to his education didn't understand your reasoning or the math
>>
>>703754235
Mighty fine assumption you got there, baby girl. First, and foremost, I didn't ask nor do I care about your sad lonely life.
>>
I fucking love the anger that these threads generate. Notippers need to understand that they are innately pissing off people that control their food while they can't see it. Butthurt servers need to understand that a tip isn't an entitlement, it's additional/optional pay for providing good (or at least decent) service.

My message for both groups is to enjoy eating jizz/spit/piss and being poor!
>>
So 'murica is about you have to give something even if you don't have to?! there is no freedom in it ... thats not murica. thats just a shithole of fucking retards... oh wait its murica that way
>>
>>703751819

If you're not being paid enough you unionize and demand better wages.

If you're not willing to do that then you don't deserve your money.
>>
everywhere except when im in italy, those fuckers just add 25% tip to the bill, and excpect you to still tip them aswell.
>>
>>703752092
Same, unless service was exceptional. Then again, our workers get (at least) minimum wage.
>>
File: 1471197307972.jpg (65 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1471197307972.jpg
65 KB, 567x561
>>703755968
>Yeah, because people just show up to work and think "I'm gonna be fake as he'll even though I know all these people see through it".

the best part about this post is that there are plenty of waiters and waitresses that go to work with exactly this thought in mind. What fake personality they can use, fake personal sob story they can use, fake attitude they can have to get a better tip out of people.
Try to act like it never happens, but it does.
>>
>>703757320
If you really are so benevolent when you go out, then good job.
If you just think you are, but really you're an entitled nu-male with severe narcissism who acts politically correct to crush puss, then keep eating your lukewarm beans in your empty flat while you pound back PBR after PBR and shill for Hillary you entitled sjw feminazi.
>>
>>703757497
I understand the reasoning. The reasoning is wrong. If you're a realtor or car salesman, you don't get the same commission for selling a condo or pinto as you would for selling a mansion or BMW. You get a percentage of the product sold. Of course there's no tipping in these situations, but the logic applies. Why should you get 15 dollars as a tip for 10 dollars worth of food sold? It's an idiotic argument to say that tipping shouldn't exist because of that. It's the argument of a mental defective.
>>
>>703757725
I think this goes deeper for you than tipping. You have a real problem and you're using tipping as the punching bag.
>>
>>703757887
Not as deep as I was in your mom last night you no-tip nigger. I used her ass like a punching bag for my penus
>>
>>703758005
Well then you need to get tested for about forty different types of AIDS my friend.
>>
File: 1471548760907.jpg (29 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
1471548760907.jpg
29 KB, 409x393
>>703756422
>what a terrible argument
>satire based ont he arguments pro-tip waiter faggot has been making
>ergo the pro-tip argument is a terrible one and what is wrong with everyone who makes it?
checkmate
>>703756689
well then I will just fuck up those numbers more and take longer to plug in those numbers
maybe i put a 9 where there should be a 3, maybe a few extra 0's here and there
in the end i will just blame the shitty return on the shitty customer and their shitty attitude
I am not responsible for any letters from the IRS you recieve saying you owe an extra $15,000 in back taxes
you should have just given me what I wanted and been a good customer
>>
>>703751819
I'm not a poorfag.
I tip really well.
It means I get amazing customer service when I go back to places, and I get free/extra stuff a lot of the time.
>>
>>703757833
It wasn't my argument but i do agree with it
Tipping keeps being referred to as a gratuity for good service so why do you now consider it a commission it's one or the other it can't be both.
Do you really believe you should get more as a waiter because one customer orders a more expensive meal which doesn't result in a different work load for you?
>>
>>703758159
Congratulations, you played yourself. I can't believe you would insult your own mother like that. Disgraceful, but not surprising that a non-tipping nigger like you would stoop so low.
>>
>>703758284
>Do you really believe you should get more as a waiter because one customer orders a more expensive meal which doesn't result in a different work load for you?

Yes because that's how money works son. You don't get 15 dollars for selling 10 dollars of food. I'm so sorry.
Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 39

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.