Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

It's time. No need for any context. Just vent and let it

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 37
File: say it!.png (35 KB, 660x755) Image search: [Google]
say it!.png
35 KB, 660x755
It's time.

No need for any context. Just vent and let it all out.
>>
bump
>>
>>703686200
I want my dog back ;_; i miss you Stella
>>
I hate you so much.
But you're the only person that will ever like me so i have to stay because i love you.
>>
Screaming into the void? I'm game.

NOBODY FREAKING LIKES YOU. YOU ONLY HANG OUT WITH GAY GUYS. YOU LOSE AT EVERYTHING, YOU DRIVE YOUR MOTHER'S SUV!
GET OFF MY BACK!!
>>
I love you Michelle
>>
Why didn't I tell you how I felt?! Fuuuuuck I miss you...
>>
File: billy idol.jpg (13 KB, 236x295) Image search: [Google]
billy idol.jpg
13 KB, 236x295
I think Billy Idol should be our new fuhrer, fuck Trump!
>>
I love you with all of my heart and I hate it. I wanna have a normal relationship with a girl for once, and you see me as a brother, and I wanna respect that. But I can't lie to myself, you're beautiful, I love you. Fuck.
>>
I pretend were friends so i can be near you bc ur way out of my league. I fucking like u and it makes me jealous af when u hang out with that fat piece of shit.
>>
>>703687028
That make no sense m8
>>
Fuck all of you! No one cares about one another anyway. You will never take a bullet for a "friend". Fuck this.
>>
>>703688350
yes, fuck this thread and you too
>>
This thread is heartbreaking man...
>>
Got fired a week ago and don't have tbe balls to tell the wife yet. Fucking sucks. Nothing that was my fault, they just had to drop someone and since I was the newest there I had to
go. Wtf do I do
>>
Seriously though
Are we gonna fuck ?
>>
Tired of living but too much of a bitch to kill myself. I'm just not really good at anything, nobody likes me (self included) and I don't really see myself going anywheres in life.
>>
No matter how much success I achieve, I don't know if I'll ever be satisfied or happy with myself.
>>
I'm a lazy bastard
>>
Natalie (not Portman), just ask me out on a fucking date, I don't wanna do it myself.
>>
File: 1461104369270.jpg (59 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1461104369270.jpg
59 KB, 400x400
>tfw having crippling depression
>tfw you're on meds and Life still seems pontless and dull
>tfw killing yourself is no option since it just plain dumb
>>
I need a gf i feel so fucking lonely and i have no idea what im going to do with my life
>>
>>703688804
Telling your wife would be a good start, anon. It sucks, but explaining to her in a few weeks will suck even more. She'll know you're a fucking unemployed liar, and not just a dude who got the shitty end of the stick. Man up.
>>
Its my birthday, i didnt do anythings because i was afraid noone would come
>>
I don't even want to do anything anymore. I just want to numb myself for a while.
>>
i miss the family play dates in ohio and dinner & movie nights...every time g leaves it's like the only times i get to see anyone is to watch the dogs or when other people want stuff...you say i'm family but it doesn't feel like it...and it feels like "soon" will never come :(
>>
I care about my girlfriend but i dont want to be with her because she has 2 kids
>>
I love my wife, but I miss my ex. I keep having dreams about my ex, and her firebush. I just wish i could talk to my ex one last time.
>>
i am not who i was anymore and i know it is only the begining im almost a normie
>>
My anus is sore. I shouldn't have tried that butt plug while high. It felt great when it was in. But today my ring is ring of fire. My gf never has this problem. She has an amazing bunghole and I'm jealous.
>>
>>703689414
watch her leave him lmao
>>
>>703686200
Part of me wants to vote for Donald Trump solely to see this shit hole country burn to the ground quickly rather than slowly and in its place see something better come along. However a ballot cast for Trump is an implicit endorsement of anti-intellectual, pro elite, Christian polices.

The other half sees Hillary Clinton as the only relatively sane candidate with a chance of winning. However a vote for her is an implicit endorsement of more corruption and pseudo-intellectual SJW bullshit.

The only path forward I see is violent revolution/civil war, and the establishment of a one party state with meritocratic rule.
>>
HANZO MAINS ARE FUCKING FAGGOTS THAT NEED TO BE GASSED
>>
>>703686200
my ex fiancee was fucking mean, i wish i cluld come out as bisexual to my parent but my father is an oldschool christian mexican man whos in his sixtys and my mothers a white hard christian who is also in her sixties, i love my boyfriend but hes the biggest fucking faggot ive ever met. im scared about death
>>
>>703689862
It's not like the unemployed thing will go away soon. Shit ton of free time and no money becomes apparent pretty quickly. Besides, one more chick on the market for me.
>>
>>703689881
Hillary has gotten people killed.
Donald Trump said some mean things.
Which is the lesser of two evils here?
If you say Trump you're a SJW faggot.
>>
I've only ever received anal in my heterosexual relationship with my wife, and I'm fed up with the fact that she refuses to wipe/clean her ass before we perform intercourse.
>>
I dont know what my sexual orientation is
>>
Sex without at least a minute of post-orgasm torture is boring. Sex with post-orgasm torture is the most ball-draining experience ever. Since figuring this out I've come to prefer handjobs and blowjobs over vaginal sex, which has made me think more about cheating on my girlfriend --- if I can't get a girl pregnant from a handjob, there's less risk to me fucking around. And I want to feel what it's like for some of my friends to come hard from me licking their pussy. Not sure how to begin.
>>
I hope she makes up her mind.

I want this to work out, her rejecting me is my biggest fear and it's keeping me up at night.
>>
She is poison and everything she touches turns to poison. So why can't I stop thinking about her.
>>
I'm tired of my girlfriend constantly bitching at me and demanding my attention because she has no friends besides me.
>>
I wish I could find it in me to love another person, but once they're no longer "hard to get" it feels like I'm complete and I can see all their flaws/ reasons I would not want to spend time with them. I'm lonely
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 1125x1126) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 1125x1126
It's been 8 years, and I had another one of those detailed, passionate dreams about you last night. You're married now, and live across the world. We were only friends with benefits, but I've never met anyone else who could match me intellectually...but you just weren't that into me.

Eight fucking years later, college degrees, your marriage, my kid...and you're still the one I dream about.

I'm so fucking pathetic.
>>
>>703686200
I FUCKING NEED YOU
>>
6 months clean today, and I miss my opiates more and more each day, they were everything to me. but I can't do them because the medication I currently take interacts with basically every fucking drug out there. Also I can't go down that road again, I wont let myself. Fucking being a junkie I'm a better man now and I need to remember that.
>>
>Be me, fosterfag, in and out of trouble
>22 get a call from half sister I haven't seen in years
>We met up after years, she's gorgeous, under 5 foot nice boobs, small waist huge ass, 10/10 face
>We hang out, turns out she's gonna be homeless cause mom I never talked to is kicking her out
>Help her out offer to let her stay at mine
>2 days go by she's fucking awesome, we get high together watch the same stuff and like the same music
>Night number 5 her friend calls her saying she can move in any time
>Tells me and we have one last smoke sesh to celebrate
>End up kissing her, we get physical,
>amazing oral skills, laughs when we fuck
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>Wake up and she's gone
>Note apologizing, smeared makeup all over sheets
>Later that day realize there's pics on my phone of us naked, cuddling and stuff, only one good topless pic
>2 weeks go by, nothing
>fast foreward to now, we talk on facebook rarely and I haven't been to see her in a while
>TFW the best fuck of your life is your 19 year old little sister
>TFW you're pretty sure you're in love with her or at least infatuated
>>
Should I buy weed to go with my lsd I just bought. I don't know what to do because I don't have much money but I don't feel like taking lsd without it.
>>
>>703686200
Anyone have The Grifter?
>>
I love you, and Im pretty sure you have some feelings for me too. But I know that your religion will be the end of us if we ever did end up together.
>>
The few emotions I do have after a life of complete misery are too deep and withdrawn from my consciousness for me to explain. I guess all that's left is my perception, which is slowly fading into a river of insanity. This constant flow of emptiness is filling me. Each day I become more of a sociopath. Each day I lose more hope for myself and humanity.
>>
I love my fiance but I want to fool around with other women on the side and it almost pains me that I can't why am I so greedy
>>
I HAVE A GOOD GIRL REALLY GOOD FOR ME LOYAL AF ALL THAT BUT I DO AND DON'T WANNA BE IN A RELATIONSHIP
>>
File: gold-medal.jpg (51 KB, 610x458) Image search: [Google]
gold-medal.jpg
51 KB, 610x458
>>703692494
Oh look another egotistical maniac on /b/. You must be so fucking special. Here, this medal is just for you!
>>
Why the fuck I am with you. We said that even when were both married we love each other and we would only fuck and have feelings for us and the people we're married...
Now I just go tru the motions without feeling anything.
>>
Literally the only thing I want in life is to fuck a ~14 year old girl
>>
I fucking hate working full time id rather stay at home all day and jack off to hentai and get fat
>>
I wish I was healthy so I could go outside
>>
>>703692679
KYS cunt we are here to vent not to judge eachother.
>>
My wife is a fucking bitch.
>>
Man this is fucking bullshit i really loved this girl and we were supposed be close but i got mad one day and said sum fufu shit to her and insulted her and i repeatdly insulted her but we been toghetor for 10 months how the fuck can she just leave me like that.This fucking bullshit she makes me sad and mad.
>>
i dont want to feel this way, i love her, but why am i feeling this pain
>>
File: that-feel-pc (1).jpg (51 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
that-feel-pc (1).jpg
51 KB, 648x595
mfw i'm actually becoming a normie by the day
normie music
normie friends
normie food
normie life
and its actually not that bad
folowing the flood and being dumb and happy is Easier than to being redpilled mad and suicidal
>>
>>703693369
Oh my, you're definitely one special snowflake.
>>
Man, you've got to stop with this bullshit. If you cut your dick off, you'll regret it forever.
>>
File: er.jpg (277 KB, 457x539) Image search: [Google]
er.jpg
277 KB, 457x539
>>
>>703693927
Anyone stupid enough to do it deserves to live with that regret.
>>
File: kaep.jpg (40 KB, 1024x500) Image search: [Google]
kaep.jpg
40 KB, 1024x500
>>
I've made an honest living with a pretty good job for the last 20 or so years. I just feel empty inside, like everyone sees right through me. I work in sales, so being transparent can be a gift, I guess, but it just hasn't felt right ever since I signed my privacy away. Allowing my son to work in the same facility was a big mistake. I honestly feel like I've lost his respect. And honestly, that's not even the most stressing thing. The most stressing part of it all is that you never know what's gonna come through that door.
>>
I enjoy playing No Man's Sky.
>>
>>703694254
Fuck yourself, seriously.
>>
I love my girlfriend but there are a few specific women id love to bang
>>
i'm a white cis male
>>
I don't want to face the fact that she loves him. It just doesn't seem right. first off, they're five years apart. He's a schizotypal introvert, without any bright future. She is the most beautiful, outgoing brilliant person I know. She showed me all the signs, and she doesn't seem to put any effort into him, is there still hope for me? Jesus Christ I hope so
>>
File: 1428710269652.png (42 KB, 464x559) Image search: [Google]
1428710269652.png
42 KB, 464x559
>tfw dumped by gf and certain things unironically trigger me with memories of her
>tfw cry like a bitch and feel pathetic
>tfw she's already fucking with another guy

Suicide is always on the back of my mind when I'm alone. I'm too much of a pussy to do it though. That, and at least booze and chinese cartoons give me a reason to live.
>>
I'm an attention whore, and I use my problems to get attention and sympathy.
>>
>>703694713
Aids skrillex
>>
I just found a zit the size of my head on the back of my shoulder. I lightly scratched it and it fucking erupted all over my bathroom mirror. I cleaned up, of course, but I've spent the last ten minutes or so trying not to gag at how disgusting that was.
>>
>>703686200
I want some free weed
>>
>>703689257
smoke some dank
>>
>>703695092
Isn't that a sketch from MADtv?
>>
I think i'm a psychopath
>>
I didn't wrong you and you turned your back on me and betrayed me. I caught your bullshit in the moment when you were lying and now you constantly harass me. I cry every day because I love you, and I loved you more than anything I ever loved. You dragged me through the dirt, you broke my heart and then stepped on it. You're ruthless and you lost the best thing that happened to you. I hope I find someone twice as good as you and she screams my name so loud you feel your soul erode into the pathetic husk you are. Fuck you Cayla. You ruined everything, and only have your self to blame.
>>
I hate my girlfriend but I feel like if I leave her I'll be single forever. I don't want that.
>>
>>703695324
It wouldn't surprise me if it was. But it happened to me, hyperbole on the head-sized thing aside.
>>
>>703695370
More than likely just a run-of-the-mill sociopath. Are you comfortable listing some psychopathic tendencies?
>>
>>703694730
Alex?
>>
I really like this girl, but her friends treat me like a mule and pick on me everyday. Pussy shit, I know, but I deal with self-loathing issues and their berating doesn't help. What should I do?
>>
we did you desert me billy cook
>>
I found out today that I'm depressed and have no sex drive. All I want from life is someone to hold.
>>
The girl i had a crush on since 3rd grade danced with me at prom and i have never told anyone this story because i feel it makes me look weak.
When prom was nearing its end, i was about to leave. I knew she was there and we made eye contact multiple times. She knew i had a thing for her but i was too beta during grade school to talk to her. Before i walked out the door to go home alone, (Since the group i came with had left me.) i had a chat with my AP and explained my situation to him. He talked me into doing it and i finally built up the courage after thinking about her all night. The last song was coming on and I knew i had to ball up. I walked back in the dance room where it was almost empty. I was expecting her to be gone, as many people had already left. But not her. She was standing there in her red dress with 2 of her friends and struck eye contact with me as i walked in.
I said, "____, will you dance with me?" She smiled and said yes with no hesitation. Almost like she was expecting me to ask her all night... and when i look back at it, i really do think she was.
I took her hand and lead her to the dance floor as her two friends giggled as we walked away.The song "All of Me" by John Legend was the last song to play. We did the traditional slow dance, you know. Hand on hips and shoulders. I had never had a moment with so much emotion in me before, it was intense for me at the time but i enjoyed every second of it. She was looking at me with her gorgeous hazel eyes and its like she was looking back into me. Her 2 friends in the background were still having a good time snapping pictures and laughing at the whole situation.
It was over and i was still smiling at her and she was doing the same. The song was only 5 minutes but god damn did it feel like 20. After it was over all i could say was thanks because i was speechless.

If your still a beta teen in school and you like a girl, just go for it dude. Regrets suck, and i wont make the same mistake twice.
>>
I feel like I'll disappoint everyone who thinks I'll do anything this year
>>
>>703696383
daaaawwwwww

4chan make me feel the fuzzies even

time to go look at gore or something
>>
He ruined me and I ruined him, he destroyed all I had and now he expects me to love him again. I've fallen for someone else, someone he hates the most.
I just hope that vile bastard won't find another he can strip the virginity off of.
>>
>>703696768
I'm sure he doesn't care about you as much as you think he does.
>my ex is a retarded cunt just like you
>>
>>703696383
Pussy shit guy here, and I bought that girl a box of chocolates (Reeses' her fave) for Valentine's, but her shitty friend told me she threw them away. I don't think she'll say yes to me
>>
I'm a 27 year old virgin
>>
>>703696383
good short story anon i hope your still not a beta fag
>>
>>703696768
Don't. You're lying to yourself and you're poisoned.
>>
I don't think I'm as beautiful or good a person as you say. I'm sorry.
>>
>>703697059
Poisoned? By what? He used me and no one told me.
>>
I'm such a fucking tard
>become friends with hot cheerleader meme lord
>she texts me all the time
>I start to catch feelings
>text her way too much and too often
>she stops texting and becomes disinterested
I'm so fucking shit with women
>>
>>703686200
im sorry, im so sorry for not texting you more, for leaving you when you needed me, now youre dead and your mom is so sad i sent her a msg, i doubt u told her about me but i told her u loved her even though u probably did it on purpose you idiot, you had so much going for you, you were easily a 9/10 guy and now youre gone and everything that couldve been is gone you were so perfect and i shouldve tried i shouldve helped more, im sorry for not trying but fuck you for not trying either
>>
File: 1473110029680.jpg (6 KB, 179x250) Image search: [Google]
1473110029680.jpg
6 KB, 179x250
she's such a fake. I vent to her every problem i have and she promises to keep it between us and now pretty much the whole town knows everything little thing about me. she keeps insisting it wasnt her but i had screenshots to prove she was lying.

I want to forgive her but its so hard
>>
>>703689499
happy birthday
>>
>>703689499
Happy birthday m8
>>
>>703696942
Hey anon same guy that wrote the story.
At least you did something to show her. Now you know that shes just a fat cunt. Keep doin you anon, girls will get easier as you get older.
>>
>>703686200
I'm sorry that I cheated you deserved better than that
>>
>>703696947
what is you're height and weight?
also im 24 year old virgin.
>>
boobs
>>
RR, I fucking HATE you! I hacked your IP cam and have seen your tiny dick. BTW, you're one sick fucker too! I've got a dossier on you the size of a Sears and Roebuck catalog. If it were to leak or be seen by the authorities, you'd go to prison but probably so would I for how I've acquired info on you. I setup a server in Romania where I host all the information because, meh, tell them to take it down you fuck. I'll black mail your ass and show the whole fucking world you cooked the books! Only a self professed narcissist would genuinely be narcissistic like you, so I've also planned a little something special for everyone to know and see when the time is right you PIECE OF SHIT. I'll evilly fuck you in the asshole, asshole!
>>
Why did I have to be so quick to tell you my feelings, damn you were the perfect gf, anything else is so bland
>>
How I wish I could see your face again, one last time, hear you voice for Just a second. Too bad I cannot. I will always miss you. The past should stay in the past, eh? I need more cancerous shitpost
>>
>>703686200
I think I have deep insecurities and make myself sad which strains my relationship.
>>
Look daisy b. I love you but I don't think you love me back just give me an obvious sign
>>
>>703697861
You must have cheated for a reason right? If you really hurt someone you loved, there must be a reason why.
>>
>>703697320
I'm wrong, anon. I just had a breakup and your words hurt me. She broke my heart and started dating someone from my past who hurt me very bad. I treated her so well and she was the love of my life. Now she's full of irrational hate and I still get abusive messages from her even though I'm trying to move on. If you look a few posts up, that's me (one about Cayla).
>>
Fuck you Sara for being mean most of time but nice for just enough seconds to get me all wrapped up again.
>>
lost my gf of 3 years fucking 9 months ago, fucked a few hookers and went on a few dates. everything still sucks, cant stop thinking about her, want to die still but too much of a pussy to do it.
>>
>>703696383
good song for a slow dance
you did the right thing anon
>>
I wish i knew 4 years ago that it would be the last time id see you.
>>
>>703697808
Thanks, I'm not mad or anything, but She's a toothpick. Either way, I'm trying to get over her, but she's everywhere I go. She sits next to me in 2 classes (completely a coincidence), she's in the soccer team I ball boy for, and her cross country team eats at the pizza place I work at after every meet. I always thought it was fate sending a sign, but now I think fate is trying to torture me. The worst part is that I don't even know why I liked her in the first place. It was that cliche bullshit "I like her for her"
>>
>>703698013
>*holds up spork*
>>
Being around other people that aren't my girlfriend or best friend makes me feel fucking disgusted. I feel like literally everybody is an awful, shallow, ass hole like me. I also disgust myself for those reasons. Nearly everybody fucking sucks.
>>
>>703692679
You can't resist the urge of being a prick?
This guy is in a dillema between his nature and his conscience.
Be a bit understanding m8.
Plus, this is a thread to let go of anxiety not being judged
>>
>>703686200
I went to a music festival. There were a bunch of 16 year old, edgy tumblr grade girls there. They were all trying to bum cigarettes from older guys, so I went to one of my drug deal friends, and bought a dipper (a cigarette dipped in PCP). The next day of concerts, I gave it to one of those emo 16 year old girls. Concert security subdued her after she took her shirt off and punched like two people.
>>
>>703698576
On a side note, I'm not sure how I feel about this.
>>
My last conversation with my best friend was on skype, my other friend was annoying me, so I left without saying goodbye. The fire that killed him was an hour later.
>>
>>703698698
lol it was your fault xD
>>
>>703694254
what a relief
>>
>>703698661
you did the right thing, anon. I can assure you, nothing good comes out of shitty teens bumming cigs in the first place
>>
>>703698179
I apologize, I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I just recent had a break up too. I thought what I had was right, after knowing he just used me, just for kicks. He insisted that he wanted me to be his, his wife, he told me he put so much effort into our relationship. Lies! He ignored me, he changed, and I fell in love with someone else. What I did was wrong, I admit, cheating isn't acceptable. But I was so conflicted. It's confusing and hard to understand I suppose. But I didn't leave him because I wanted to date someone else, I left because I felt so unloved. I guess, a lot of things I did were for stupid and silly reasons. But I'm just glad I'm not in love with someone who wanted me for my body.
>>
>>703686200
I didn't mean to kill them, man. I'm sorry.
>>
>>703698390
oh shucks stop! You're ruining my anger...
>>
>>703697376
I know the feels dude.
>>
>>703686200
It's getting so very hard to love you. I want to. i want to love you so bad. I want to hold you in my arms and tell you it's alright. But the constant depression is putting a strain on things. It is. I love you, even at your worst. But how can I feel that in return? You haven't spoken to me all day. You refuse to speak to me. You tell me it's not me. I know it's your depression. I know you're upset. But you won't talk to me. We both know it will make you feel better.

I want to be here for you. I want you to talk to me. I just want to help. Get angry at me if you want. Get mad. Shout at me. Get it off your chest. Please, just let it out so I can be let in. I just want to hold you and tell you it will be alright.

Please just talk to me. I'm so afraid of being alone.
>>
>>703698368
Tough situation.
If you liked her for her that means it was just a temporary thing. Give it 1 year, things will change, and you'll forget about her. There will be another girl that grabs your attention very soon. Trust me, they come and go. Shes just one of millions.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 720x1280
>>703686200
I want to fuck my friend and end my relationship with my gf but I just can't be an asshole what to do?
Friend Hot af
Gf not so good
>>
>>703699706
How about the fact that I HAVE to interact with her every day?
>>
File: aye.png (550 KB, 665x630) Image search: [Google]
aye.png
550 KB, 665x630
Sometimes I want to go downstairs and kill the junkie neighbour because then no one will be banging on his door every 30 minutes. I will also be glad to not see his fucking beached whale mum parking outside 10 times a fucking day.
>>
>>703700155
Dont show any interest. Just act like shes any other girl because soon she will be. Im not saying be a dick or ignore her, but dont waste any more of your time thinking over it.

Get another girl under your arm and then she'll be the one looking at YOU.
>>
Im killing myself the minute I wake up tomorrow. Bye guys
>>
You always tell me that you're not okay but you won't let me help you. A hug is not enough I can't magically help you with that once... twice but more than 4 times? Let me help you... you know what I feel for you. Then why do you seek me ? Why do you tell me you need to see me ? Then you go and text that I'm such a good friend. The last time you gave me a quick kiss but later on snapchat you're with some guy saying you love him... it hurts you know ... I have feelings.
>>
I miss you Savannah.
>>
>>703686200
i hate muslims and women should not hold positions of authority
>>
can hillary just die already
>>
>>703686200
Life isn't easy because you have money. I want to fucking kill myself. I live under constant stress, have a sister who went to Stanford and I feel like a fucking failure in my family.
>>
>>703686200
Goddamnit I'm gay for you Evan
>>
>>703686200
I went to a 'get' thread where if you got dubs you had to tell the person you liked how you felt about them, i got double dubs and she killed 5 mins. Later.
>>
Leave me the fuck alone. Dont ask if Im still smoking. Dont ask about my drinking. Dont ask if Ive been back to the VA. No I dont want to talk about how i fucking feel with you, because you just end up making about you anyways. Please all of you get the fuck out of my life so I can handle things the way I want
>>
>>703700769
But I'm afraid to move on because her friends would give me more shit about her.
>>
>>703686200
everything fucking sucks i hate everyone
"it's gonna get better" is the biggest lie in human history
>>
FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAT ASS NEVER DOING YOUR GOD DAMN JOB. IT'S BEEN A FUCKING YEAR AND NO ONE SAYS SHIT SO I LOOK LIKE THE FUCKING ASSHOLE WHEN I BRING UP HER POOR PERFORMANCE WHILE EVERYONE CIRCLE JERKS ON HOW BAD OF A FLOOR MANAGER SHE IS.
>>
>>703699130
I felt the same way with a girl a few years ago. She just wasn't for me. I hurt her and it pained me for so long, but I took steps for closure and she is happy now.
>>
>>703701351
Who the fuck cares, yea? Dont let some stuck up bitches deprecate you. Gotta learn to let it slip off anon. You seem like a guy that would play vidya games right? If you think about it, her friends are just trolls.
#1 rule about a troll: Dont feed those mf's
You're thinking about it too much, and thats honestly your biggest problem.
>>
Why the fuck did I choose that fucking whore/cunt over you, my Palestinian princess. I'm just happy we still talk. I hope I still have a chance to grow old with you. How can I show you that I've loved you for so long? Everytime I fuck that pig, I think about making love to your beautiful, tight pussy while caressing your voluptuous curves and grabbing your slim waist. You would be the best thing that would happen in my life. Smart, virtuous, FINEASFUCK, and such a pure soul. The fact that I'm here probably means that I'm not even worthy. I would literally do anything for you.
>>
>>703702366
Also check them dubs, so you and me both know its truth
>>
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU.
>>
â–²
▲▲
>>
My ex commit suicide while I was skyping her.
>>
>>703703767
Please share with us anon
>>
>>703703767
How fucking ugly are you?
>>
I should probably kill myself at some point. Grad school isn't easy, friends.
>>
My friends don't support me and I want to die
>>
>>703686200
I hope you're enjoying me not paying attention to you the same way you decided to stop talking to/paying attention to me. See, the thing is, I don't need your friendship or validation; I can speak Japanese AND switch to Korean whenever I feel like it. It's just that I love Japanese so much, and don't love Korean quite to the same extent, despite having lived there for years. So no, I'm not in competition with you or any other undergrad who is studying Korean or Japanese at this or any school. I'm going my own path, and it leads to Japan...which includes passing all levels of the JLPT, BJLT, Kanji Kentei, and whatever else test there is out there. My love of Japan extends beyond mere anime and live-action dramas, and I doubt you can say the same about your 'love' of Korean, despite your Korean boyfriend. The same goes for you other bitches in class, especially YOU, Jessica. I'm not in competition with you, and I don't need your condescending glares as I study.

Oh, and roommate in the room next to mine? You're cool and all, but for god's sake, if you're going to spit in the sink, FUCKING RINSE THE SHIT DOWN THE DRAIN. Seriously, I can't stand going to brush my teeth or whatever and seeing your spittle at on the little drain-stop because you can't take 5 extra seconds to flush it down. This is why I empty my energy drinks down there now: to drown out the stench of your spit.
>>
It will never be enough. I cannot figure out how to be happy. Every moment that is unoccupied by something designed to distract me is filled with the voice egging me on. But for all the things I am good at, I cant find the courage to pull the trigger.

Got out of the military, got my education bene's and...lost all of my friends, reverted to beta faggot, shitty jobs. The only good thing to happen in the last year was me ditching that toxic fucking bitch of an wife.

PULL THE TRIGGER YOU FUCKING LOSER, THE WORLD WILL BE BETER OFF WITHOUT SOME DEPRESSED BETA FUCK. And yet, I'm too much of a pussy to do it.
>>
I miss my ex, we've been broken up for about a year now and everytime I see her I just wanna hug her and hold her tight, but no chance cause she's lesbian
>>
>>703688804
go and get a new job. Fag
>>
>>703704004
Kek.
>>
>>703686200
toe thumb is strong in this one
>>
>>703690297
I don't care and your opinions are shit
>>
File: 1434669076739.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1434669076739.png
138 KB, 350x350
I feel as If I let my parents down when I felt them, and I let my self down. I never understood what I really wanted to become in life
>>
>>703686200
I realize that the only person you can count on in this world is yourself. Stop expecting things from others and take what is yours.
>>
You were such a dick to me but I cry all the time and miss you so much, please call me tyty, I even have a phone again...
>>
>>703686200
It's been years and I still miss my grandmother. She died of lung cancer when I was in 3rd grade. I'm 18 now, and I still fucking miss her, she was the sweetest woman on earth. I miss you, Babcia. Tęsknię za tobą.
>>
Why do I want to commit suicide? I have reasons but what pushes me towards that direction guys?
>>
I wish you weren't pregnant. I kinda hope that the baby doesn't survive. Your life would be better that way.
I hope your abusive boyfriend overdoses on his heroin. I hope he kills himself in the most painful way possible.

I love you. You're amazing and beautiful and you're ruining your life with this sub human piece of dog shit.

If I had picked the same school as you I could have saved you. If I had kissed you when I had the chance I could have saved you. I'd like to think so at least.
>>
File: 1436545295615.jpg (58 KB, 330x650) Image search: [Google]
1436545295615.jpg
58 KB, 330x650
I kind of want to get an Xbox One, but I'd have to wait all the way until next year to get VR, while PS4's getting theirs right around the corner. But then again, I have a pretty high gamerscore with Xbox from my 360 days.
>>
I'm over you.
>>
>>703705167
When you start to realize there isn't anything to lose from it. Even if you reach that point, abstain from doing it, nothing good comes out of that.
>>
fuck you
>>
>>703689499
We're here for you man. Enjoy your birthday still. I'll have a beer in your name
>>
File: 912.jpg (6 KB, 250x193) Image search: [Google]
912.jpg
6 KB, 250x193
I need a fucking break
>>
>>703705200
Whiteknight faggot detected
Kill yourself
>>
i'm a grill btw
>>
I'm 19 about to turn 20, have no idea where I'm going in life, still live at home, work part time at a minimum wage job (that I absolutely love though), and spend all my money on stupid shit like video games food etc without a single bill to pay. I don't have my lisence or a car, and spend all my free time on my computer. I'm afraid of the future. I don't want to grow up...
>>
>>703701356
I'll have a drink to that!
>>
>>703704440
Sorry about your situation anon. Im not quite as passionate about certain Asian cultures as you are, but i do have respect for it since i have 1/4 Korean mixed in me.
Keep studying and doin your own thing. Also, im very interested in asian women and hope one day i will have a korean/japanese wife.
>>
>>703701136
Are you me?
>>
>>703706012
a real grill on the internet?

propane or charcoal?
>>
I hate my wife
>>
I'm gay and madness is revolving around my head like the moon and earth. I'm too scared to tell my strong-republican family that I'm gay and not a democratic bitch, but I ain't got the halls to tell 'em.
>>
>>703706300
Why do you hate your wife anon?
>>
File: 20151225_124711.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20151225_124711.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>703706123
Good luck. I'm more interested in the languages and the cultures than I am in the women.
>>
I am depressed over not knowing what to do in life and worried about ending up being alone forever, you know just the causal stuff
>>
>>703706500
If you ever find a solution, please do tell.
>>
>>703706500
I'm still there. Just be careful when you finally found someone you may like. I chose to break my loneliness when I found my girlfriend. We hate each other.
>>
I watched my sister masturbate, and i watched her.
>>
File: 1411879961334.png (315 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1411879961334.png
315 KB, 350x350
I used to be upset about it, but you now....maybe it's best if my 'family' doesn't bother contacting me anymore. I honestly won't want to be around them, and when I finish college, I intend to cut ties with most of them. I will definitely cut ties with my biological dad's side of the family; my parents divorced over 20 years ago, and as an adult, I see no purpose in keeping in contact with HIS side anymore. Not that I ever did anyway.
>>
Sometimes I get sad thinking about the previous experiences my SO has had before meeting me. I think I have issues.
>>
>>703706434
She has borderline personality disorder. She lies, twists what other people say to fit her reality, she accepts no responsibility. I'm tired of it.
>>
>>703694254
I kek'd
>>
I swear to whatever God exists. If you break your fucking promise one more time I will kill myself.I don't ask for much and it was your fucking idea anyway.
Please stop letting me down
>>
So my dad was like Mr.radical punk rock skater dude in the 90s and he would just skate and drink beer and go to punk concerts all the time and I'm subliminal always comparing my life to his life when he was my age and I feel like he was living a way cooler life than me and I'm boring loser
>>
Three separate women have felt the need to tell me they were raped/molested AFTER fucking me. What in the actual fuck do they expect my response to be? Why do I seem to be a magnet for damaged goods?
>>
>>703686200
i LOVE BLACK WOMAN
>>
If I could go back in time 8 years, hell, 5, I'd go for you hard. We still talk and joke about it, but we're both with other people. I will always wonder if you're the one I let get away because I was scared. At least I have those pictures you sent me and i will use them to jerk myself into a coma.
>>
>>703707752
he probably was you loser
>>
I broke my writs. Three months later I broke my finger and havent been able to work, so im $broke. and my girlfriend left me. at least theres beer right?
>>
>>703708175
Lol that's what I needed
>>
>>703707786
"Certified prefucked" is a good was to put it yah? like a used car, certified preused
>>
viviana i wish we could have been a thing; I wish it would have worked out
>>
>>703698843
Fuck you man, that's not even edgy or funny. This is people trying to vent when they have no where else to tell, and you wanna make this a hell hole for them too? Fuck you. An hero, anon
>>
>>703701077
Checkem
>>
I like you tasha, but I know you don't feel the same way and I don't want to jeopardize our friendship. I'll just confess it and hope that you reject me so my mind can start forgetting about it
>>
Patrick, I just want to ride your face and bounce on your cock. Seeing you is literally the highlight of my workday. I wish you were interested me, but I understand. Thanks for remembering my name.
>>
idk how to >> another comment and i think im a pedo for liking loli's. i told peeps i like that shit and now most of the people my age in my town stay the fuck away from me. i drink daily.
>>
>>703686200
I should have gone through that door. What the fuck was my problem
>>
>>703704634
Take inspiration from me. I'm doing it tonight.
>>
I just want to see my daughter
>>
>>703689499
Happy birthday and check em
>>
File: 1470275868113.jpg (36 KB, 429x426) Image search: [Google]
1470275868113.jpg
36 KB, 429x426
>>703689881
Friendly reminder that the Libertarians are always looking for new voters. They need only 15% in the polls to get into the debates.
>>
Traps are dudes... sigh
>>
>>703686200
ma meuf me casse les couilles j'ai pas les couilles de m'en separer
>>
I think an asteroid hitting this planet and wiping us off the face of the earth would be the best damn thing this universe would ever get as a favor.
>>
File: 1473625756406.jpg (66 KB, 625x442) Image search: [Google]
1473625756406.jpg
66 KB, 625x442
>>703709964
General reminder: Americans cannot be stupid enough to vote for Gary Johnson.
>>
>>703688048
that fuckin sucks
>>
i cant eat yo booty no mo
>>
>>703689257
find a hobby!
>>
I seriously didn't mean any harm...I messed up...
>>
I wish I could go back in time and re-live that fateful rainy night when I first met you. To get back that feeling when I first saw you, without knowledge of the baggage, heartache, and strife which was to come.

Things were so different then. I've regret almost everything I've done; I want to go back and make things right.
>>
I want to get fucking laid.
>>
I should of blown the $17k and counting on hookers and blow.
>>
File: nervous.png (318 KB, 449x425) Image search: [Google]
nervous.png
318 KB, 449x425
I hope Miyuki wasn't offended by me poking her earlier to get her attention. I know she doesn't like touching, so I did it JUST ONCE to get her attention. She didn't seem to mind, but I know how Japanese hide their true emotions....
>>
>>703709964
mfw aleppo
>>
File: jill_stein_JA.jpg (101 KB, 533x791) Image search: [Google]
jill_stein_JA.jpg
101 KB, 533x791
>>703689881
>>703709964
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people? No planet===no politics.
>>
FUCK YOU DAD, PSYCHOLOGY IS MY MAJOR AND I WANT TO FUCKING HELP PEOPLE, NOT GO INTO THE DAMNED OIL BUSINESS AND BECOME A HOLLOW, EMPTY HUMAN BEING WHO GETS A HARD-ON WHEN HIS 5 FIGURE CHECK COMES IN EVERY MONTH.
>>
i wanna kill myself all the time. im a senior in hishschool and i cant stand life. my dad died in march. a month later my dog dies and right now my best friend is in the hospital sick as hell.
>>
I feel like trash since you left me I just want you back I don't even like the girl I'm with now please I miss you..
>>
>>703689381
No idea what you want in life = the worst time to have a girlfriend. Get yourself together, then the girls will want you.
>>
You're really nice and all, but you really need to stop getting drunk at work in the change room
>>
>>703711939
Well, that was a pretty big gaffe. But foreign policy has never been a pinnacle of Libertarian thought.

>>703711797
>Miyuki
Ooh, you have a Japanese gf? Share stories.

>>703710974
Dude. You CAN"T go back now. This is a total cliché, but learn from your mistakes and move on. There are plenty of other girls out there who are absolutely golden, start looking.
>>
>>703712157
I know it probably means shit all, but if you get through this you'll be the strongest person you'll ever know, capable of getting through anything you want and giving no shits about anything standing in your way.
>>
File: 500px-promo_SHADOW_CORPS-e-_II.jpg (42 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
500px-promo_SHADOW_CORPS-e-_II.jpg
42 KB, 500x333
>>703712440
She's not a gf, just a girl (woman) who is a friend from a volunteer project/English buddy program my Uni had last year. Now she's here for a year abroad, doing an English-intensive program. Lovely woman.
>>
File: 2016-09-12_22.54.27.jpg (201 KB, 1068x1368) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-12_22.54.27.jpg
201 KB, 1068x1368
I miss you so much. Haven't had a girl that cared for me genuinely like you used to. I wanna show you I'm doing so much better without you and find a girl hotter than you. But these hoes ain't loyal.
>>
>>703690547
Give it time. Some people are not interested in either. Some are into both. Some go either way but eventually prefer one over the other. Just love who you love. It doesn't matter. Fuck what society thinks.
>>
>>703690893
I see you've met my ex-wife
>>
When I like someone, I find I get really boring and weird and really sexual with them because I don't know what to say cause I don't wanna make them not like me and being flirty and sexy is easy so I just end up getting used for sex and it bothers me, but at the same time, I like it cause I get laid a lot and get to pretend I have an emotional connection with someone when I kiss their face after I suck their dick
>>
>>703692054
Congrats on 6 months! Day by day.
>>
I hate how much I need you, you were the only person I could ever talk to about my depression or any of the other shit that's running through my head but in the end that was what drove you away from me...
>>
>>703712825
Op here,

> was suicidal in highschool
> dropped out
> got a GED
> now working making good money, happy
>>
File: 1470429396798.gif (2 MB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
1470429396798.gif
2 MB, 250x400
You're an autistic asshole with no sense of empathy, this company is a piece of shit run by coddled old fucks who have no idea what they're doing. Actually no one knows what the fuck they're doing. All you fuckers are incompetent and should just kill yourselves. Have fun going out of business in 5 years or less. I'll be working at a nice hospital or bank while all you cunts are sucking dick for pennies.
>>
>>703695092
An occasional shower with soap and water might not be such a bad idea.
>>
File: mwahahahha.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
mwahahahha.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>703686200
>>
>>703713516

mother fucker needs to exfoliate, get a fucking washcloth and scrub yo nasty greasy skin.
>>
File: 1369294159345.jpg (410 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1369294159345.jpg
410 KB, 960x1280
>>703712826
Ah man, I'm still jealous. Nowadays generally nip women are some of the best you can get. I'd work on her if you could. I would in a fucking second.

Still, poking her on the cheek was a mistake. I'm a laid-back AMERICAN and I'd be somewhat annoyed if anyone I knew did that to me. Keep your hands to yourself, for the time being anyway.

Good luck mate.
>>
>>703713368
>>703712825
what job do you have op btw its >>703712157 here
>>
I shoulda fucked her best friend when I had the chance.
>>
>>703713301
Hey, I know it feels like it right now, and I know it feels like no one cares, but trust me. People care about you and love you. Just let someone in, even if it's just one person. You can get through anything life puts in front of you
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 442x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 442x298
Sam if you're reading this, I'm sorry. I have never stopped loving you. It's Vicki. -Femanon hoping to hear back from her /b/ro
>>
I hope my grandma feels better
>>
File: dempagumi power.jpg (770 KB, 1798x1011) Image search: [Google]
dempagumi power.jpg
770 KB, 1798x1011
>>703713738
I poked her shoulder; even I can't into face-touching.

But yes, if I weren't graduating in December, I'd try to get closer to her. But, I've got other lady-friends in Japan anyway, and that's where I'm trying to live and work when this is all finished. One agreed to peg me when we meet.
>>
I'm gonna miss the kinky sex with my ex. Can't even cum to anything else in my mind.
>>
I'm fucking my boss and I want a relationship but I'm scared that if we break up I'll get fired
>>
File: 1465508544116.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465508544116.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
I miss my old home and the life that went with it.
>>
>>703686200
I want to kill and grind up 4 bodies in a meat grinder to do the world a service
>nice dubs
>>
>>703714115
>>
File: 1366215482755.jpg (342 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1366215482755.jpg
342 KB, 2048x1536
>>703714034
Very nice. How did you network like that? I'm assuming you have to be pretty fluent.
>that's where I'm trying to live and work when this is all finished

In what capacity? Business? JET?
>>
>>703686200
I hate that I cant self motivate worth a shit.

I hate that I have to come to this site to say that.
>>
Honestly I really wish people could get out of their egotistical mind frame. Some of the main reasons the ego is there is to keep us alive. But we are not in the primitive state of mind in this world anymore. Now the ego only serves for greed and corruption. Can we all just take a heroic dose of psilocybin and be on our fucking ways?? Thank you.
>>
File: Versailles1.jpg (67 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
Versailles1.jpg
67 KB, 600x399
>>703714923
Did all of the Japanese courses at my Uni, volunteered for the program, etc. Outside of school, I also interned at a Japanese company, so I got some more friends over there that way as well. Even something as simple as saying positive things about Japan on FB pages like "Japan Today" has gotten me a few Japanese friends. I'm not quite fluent yet, but I'm actively studying, taking the JLPT and such. This year, it will be N3.

I intend to apply for JET and Interac next month when the application periods open. I attempted JET last year, but was rejected. It was fine, since the school messed up my transcript anyway, and I had to take on 2 more semesters to get the degrees. Hopefully this year, I won't make the same mistakes.
>>
FUCK muslims FUCK niggers I am going to invent A.I. and my dumbass NIGGER friend will be begging for money
>>
I'm sorry I fucked things up. I panicked, and I made the wrong decision. I should have just talked to you. I get that I messed up, but goddammit, after everything I did for us, everything I did for YOU, letting you live with me when you had nowhere else to go, driving you to work and waking up at 4am when I had work that morning to pick you up, holding your hair and sleeping on the floor beside the bathroom when you where passed out drunk, after countless times of assuring you that you were worth while, and talking you through all those nights of crippling anxiety, after all of that, after EVERYTHING I did to make you know that I loved you, I still wasn't worth a second chance. I tried to make things right, I tried to fix it, but no. I'm sorry that I'm not good enough. I'm sorry you're moving on but I can't. I'm sorry that I'm fucking pissed that I can be so easily replaced, and I'm sorry that I still want you to be happy. I know I can't say I love you anymore, so instead "Fuck you." We were worth just one more try.
>>
i just started at university and im worried i can't do it. all my worst fears are coming true- im behind academically (already), im losing my best friend, i haven't been able to make any new friends, i miss my family more and more every day instead of it getting easier, and i still hate myself.
i've looked forward to university all my life but now that i'm here, i'm fucking it up!
>>
I'm bi
>>
I want Raina back...
>>
>>703686200

I HATE PEOPLE WHO ACT LIKE OLD GAMES ARE BETTER THAN NEW GAMES THEN HATE ON NEW GAMES FOR BEING OLD, IT'S JUST BULLSHIT
>>
>>703689257
Find something that takes a long time to master and devote all the time you can to it instead of moping around. Keep learning/practicing even if you hate it and don't feel like doing it. This technique got me out of my depression and i now have an fairly high income job from it.
>>
>>703686200
I love you so much, but I don't think you feel the same way towards me
>>
I'm terrified that my girlfriend is cheating on me with a 5/10 fag but I have no reason to be
>be her first boyfriend (18, strict parents)
>this guy comes in (chubby, not great looking but funny)
>they've known each other for years (longer than she's known me)
>she's spending shit tons of time with this guy
>she's a really good girl though. Not slutty, goes to college, 4.0s, etc.
>>
>>703689790
that's a good thing man, embrace it just don't become a douchebag
>>
>>703690547
Then you are almost definitely a fag
>>
I know I don't mean anything to you, but he did, and I don't understand how you could do that to him. He hates himself for countless reasons, and you finally gave him a valid one. You knew he would blame himself, knew he would think this made him a bad person, but you were selfish and did it anyway.
He's mine, and now that he knows it he's getting better. You set him back. Go to hell.
>>
I cheat on my wife with a asian masuse and our dog
>>
>>703692054
Congrats man 10 months clean here, hold in there it gets easier
>>
>>703716205
I'm sure it's fine, man, but if you're uncomfortable with the situation you should let her know
>>
File: 742_11.jpg (178 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
742_11.jpg
178 KB, 720x540
>>703716783
>and our dog
>>
>>703692359
don't date a muslim you dumb nigger
>>
For the past year I've been getting random pains all throughout different parts of my body, including all through my lower abdomen, right side of my chest, armpits, balls, ears and neck. I've been to several doctors but none of them can seem to find the root of the problem. My anxiety tells me almost every minute of everyday that it's cancer and that I don't have much longer to live. Even if it does turn out to be something terminal I'd rather know it for a fact instead of just always torturing myself in my head.
>>
File: 1469464175090.jpg (359 KB, 1390x1000) Image search: [Google]
1469464175090.jpg
359 KB, 1390x1000
>>703715376
Oh, I've seen you in these threads before. I was the one telling you that the JPLTs are essentially useless if you're fluent and that JET is easy to get into.

I'm still talking to the same 3 people I knew when I returned to the US 2 years ago, so I wish I could expand my horizons a bit. I don't have a Facebook so I guess that makes things a bit harder.

You never did email me.
>>
>>703692370
You sound like someone who feels waaaay too sorry for themselves. You have to snap out of it sometime, so might as well do it now and go be productive
>>
My life couldn't be better at the moment, but it couldn't be worse. Social life is amazing, Ive been invited to multiple parties, I'm about to go traveling with a mate, go to concerts etc.
But I'm so fucking depressed. Everyone thinks I'm better because I'm hanging out with friends a lot more, and I seem happy. But I'm so stressed about life, school is hell atm because I'm so far behind, family life isn't the best, love life is shit, depression is getting bad. I've had so many breakdowns the last few months. It's hard.
>>
>>703692054
Congrats man. Cant say I know the struggle but you overcoming it is an inspiration.
>>
>>703692679
You're the one with the ego you unlikable cunt.
>>
I'm in love with a girl named Janie who doesn't like me back. And never would, either. So I just stay silent about it. I'm not taking my chances, not ruining our already fragile friendship.
>>
>>703712157
Most cliched shit ever, but it does get better, bro.
Lost my mom and my best friend within a few months a couple years back, didn't think I'd make it through but here I am
>>
>>703693614
normie life is good life just dont be a dick
>>
I fell in love with a girl within a week and I feel like she's going to end up breaking my heart in the end
>>
File: Jet fuel....jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
Jet fuel....jpg
8 KB, 180x180
>>703717219
It's okay now; I guess you could say I 'found' some inspiration to keep going. Even if it's generally useless, it's something I want/have to do, and I really don't want to just give up anymore. I've got to keep going, and even if/when I do make it to Japan, I'll at least have that under my belt (and could go on to N2). I still feel 'something' when I look at written Chinese or Korean, and the fact that I'm taking a Chinese Politics class doesn't help, but I've strengthened my resolve now. I don't want to give up...plus, I'm in too deep to stop now.

Thanks anyway though; I needed to get it out.
>>
I wanna have a foursome with my gf, her sister and my gf's best friend
>>
>>703686200
Cant breathe through my nose, I've had surgery. I've tried the medications. Nothing works. Hate being a mouthbreather without a choice.
>>
>>703693927
Don't bother with retards like that, people who think like that have a literal mental disability and aren't worth your time
>>
>>703689499
Happy birthday, hope you find some happiness.
>>
>>703686200
I don't like being alive anymore. I'm the analytical sort, and the fact that I legitimately don't like it leads me to the question: why keep doing it?
>>
>>703694254
But do u have battletoads tho
>>
>>703686200
I'm not happy, and as long as we've been together, and as much as I genuinely care for you, it's time we finally let go. I'm so sorry, I love you, but we just hurt each other, and aren't friends anymore. I won't ever say one bad thing about you to the kids, I promise. You're a great mom.
I hope you find someone who you can trust. Someone who won't hurt you, or cheat. I hope you find happiness. I'm not getting any younger, it's time I do the same.

I know you won't do the same, which is part of the reason why I'm leaving, but I promise to only hold on to the good memories.
>>
>>703717680
>mouth breathing without a choice
>without a choice
Kek
>>
>>703707786
I mean for what it's worth, they're probably under the misguided impression that you've given them a reason to trust again
>>
>>703694776
Just realize you're being a fucking pussy and go be productive instead of being miserable
>>
Guy I'm in love with, and who says he loves me back is gay. We've had conversations about this, and the only thing stopping us from being together is the lack of physical attraction he has for me. It's kinda heartbreaking because I think he's my soulmate
>>
>>703707142
Does she care about improving things? I've been in a romantic relationship with a bpd, it's rough but when they care enough to try it can work out
>>
>>703718022
lick his prick and he'll change his mind
>>
I'm moderately successful I've Got a Car my own place enough money to buy games and whatever else I want, a few friends and girlfriend.

But I'm depressed as fuck I can't write or create or have meaningful friendships with anyone because I always just bail when I feel shitty. Girlfriend doesn't understand my depression at all and just can't deal with it lost my last girlfriend the same way.
>>
>>703691241
Amen /b/rother
>>
>>703717849
Just wanted to mention, I don't know how to leave you without it causing a major blow up. The yelling and screaming, it always ends up upsetting our children. So I'm going to move out shortly after I get this new job.

I'm sorry.
>>
I just want to be loved without me fucking it up somehow
>>
>>703717771
If you're really so analytical you'd realize there's an overwhelming chance you'll be extremely grateful in the future that you didn't kill yourself. Also you'd realize your mind is being clouded by sadness and things are probably not as bad as they seem to you
>>
>>703718200
I've made advances before when we were pissed but stopped because it clearly made him uncomfortable. But he's seriously the biggest fag, gags at the thought of straight sex
Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 37

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.