Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

can someone please tell me a way to stop jerking off, i want

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
can someone please tell me a way to stop jerking off, i want to learn some self control but i cant, i just see a women and i just masturbate, when im bored and in my house i masturbate 6-7 times a day
pic related wanting divine intervention
>>
>>702543980
Go outside in your free time
>>
>>702543980

6-7 times a day, wow. watch some videos of chimps masturbating, or film yourself and watch that splitscreen next to the chimps. or some negative conditioning, force yourself to fap while looking at pics of starving africans, i used to use the japanese mercury poisoned babies photos for negative conditioning, it kinda wokrs
>>
>>702544334
my freetime is all day long
>>
>>702543980
Why do you want to? There is really no reason not to as long as you enjoy it.
>>
File: 1472750529640.jpg (40 KB, 584x517) Image search: [Google]
1472750529640.jpg
40 KB, 584x517
>>702544678
Tried this, now mercury poisoning is my fetish
>>
>>702544678
i did tried similar way, i used feet pics, which i didnt liked but it was the only thing i used to jerk off and now i liked it, i think it will have the same impact
>>
>>702543980

arre u circumcised? thst was suposed to cut the urge. try ben-gay cream on your penis tip, it will numb it, just use a little
>>
>>702544840
i want to control myselfl, and i dont masturbate to feel good now it feels like a task the fisrt thing i do is masturbate when i wake up, i doesnt feels good anymore
>>
>>702544951
thanks anon ill try, hope that isnt my new fetish
>>
>>702545056
get a electric dog collar, put it around your balls and zap yourself once a day before u fap
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.