Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey b/ I'm thinking about buying one of those super-resistant

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: spec_product_img_l.jpg (60 KB, 370x564) Image search: [Google]
spec_product_img_l.jpg
60 KB, 370x564
Hey b/

I'm thinking about buying one of those super-resistant smartphones, such as the kyocera torque. I'm clumsy as fuck and don't want to end up using an expensive iPhone with a broken screen. What should I watch out for ? I've never had a smartphone before.
>>
>>702523331
if phone is ruggedized, just be careful with charging port and SIM card thingy
>>
>>702524142
Suck my charging port
>>
Get a MotoZ Force
>>
>>702524408
no u
>>
>>702524781

could you be more explicit ?

I'm also thinking about buying a Cat 60.
>>
But whatever phone you want. Just throw down for an OtterBox. Worth the $50.
>>
Get a Samsung Note 7. These devices are almost indestructible. Water and shock proof.
>>
>>702523331
You will regret it. Get the flagship phone you want and use the slim version Otterbox. I have never even cracked a screen before
>>
>>702525361
You will likely regret buying a phone like that. While it may be damn near indestructible, it lacks in many other categories. I suggest looking into a Motorola MotoZ Force. It just came out, has high-end specs, has a shatterproof screen and it is the first true modular phone. Go on Motorola's website and check it out.
>>
>>702526084

I already checked the website. It's a no-go, since it doesn't have a jack. But thanks for your advice.
>>
>>702525361
Also, check out JerryRigEverything on YouTube. He has a video on the MotoZ that shows just how durable it really is.
>>
>>702526425
Ahhhh ok. It does have an USB Type C to AUX adaptor if that's what you're concerned about.
>>
>>702526636

Meh, I just want to plug in a jack headphone and listen to my music without having to worry about connectivity. That's the only "multimedia" feature I worry about.
>>
6p and any case with beveled edges
>>
>>702527112
Alright, well in that case I agree with the others. Pick a flagship of your choice (I'd say a Nexus 6P, HTC 10 or wait for the new HTC Nexus) and get a decent case for it.
>>
>>702523331
Skip the rugged handset. Go for a flagship model, equip immediately with tempered glass screen protection and otterbox case. If cost is a huge deal, and you are a gsm customer, huawei honor 5x is great for $200.
>>
>>702523331
Just buy a fancy iPhone and put an otter box on it you autistic fuck
>>
Is there any modern android touch screen with full qwerty keyboard anywhere to buy?
>>
buy from swappa
>>
>>702527112
What's a headphone jack? Is that where the bluetooth signal use to come from?
>>
>>702529063

love you too !
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.