Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Has anyone here tried Spice? I tried it for the first time earlier

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 281
Thread images: 48
File: USMC-100201-M-3762C-001.jpg (451 KB, 1105x828) Image search: [Google]
USMC-100201-M-3762C-001.jpg
451 KB, 1105x828
Has anyone here tried Spice? I tried it for the first time earlier today and my friend who's experienced with it told me to take just 2 hits of the spice blunt, so I did and I was high as FUCK. 2 hits got me way more fucked up than smoking 2 whole weed blunts. This shit is insane
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 712x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 712x498
That shit is awful for you. Do yourself a favor and don't do it again.
>>
It's also way more addictive and can kill you.
Have fun faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>701907515
Good luck with permanant brain damage and psychosis, negroid
>>
File: IMG_2331.jpg (970 KB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2331.jpg
970 KB, 3000x2250
Smoked it once ended up in a corner crying for 2 hours
>>
Militaryfag here, I used to smoke it when I first joined. I would smoke it everyday mutiple times a day. Eventualy it started to make me really dumb. Fucked up my memory, I couldn't recall shit. So I dropped it. Fun high though. Sex on it was insane. Dickinson was diamonds and orgasms were strong and powerful.
>>
Yeah, this will fuck you up, and not in a good way. Avoid/10.
>>
What country are you in?

I used to buy the synthetic cannabinoid powder which they put on it. 10g a fucking week lol.
>>
Tried it once nice high very fast then did couple times more and i passed away for 2 mins never doing that shit again
>>
I did that shit back in 2009. I took two hits and got super fucking paranoid my friend had to drive me home. I just laid in bed and freaked out. Fuck that retarded shit.
>>
>>701908191
>passed away
>>
>>701908191
>passed away
>>
>>701907515
There's legitimate scientific research that shows this stuff is incredibly bad for you, in all the ways you would not want.

It's a legal high, mostly, but you're way better off buying real weed.

Truly, take care of yourself.
>>
I did it once, someone rolled a j and told me it was kush. Im not a smart man, so apparently he mixed some brown into it and it really fucked me up. I ended up laying down on the floor of my dormroom for 4 hours and I thought I only did it for 20 minutes...
>>
>>701908151
I'm in the US, live in NC but my friend drives to SC to buy spice
>>
>>701908191
>passed away
>>
>>701907515
One time i left my body and watched myself puke on myself in third person while i waited to die. One time we were smoking it while driving it and the driver flew off the road and we grazed a parked cop car with no one in it. Another time my buddy let a 12 year old hit some legal and the kid stopped breathing and went to the hospital and they fled the state. I could go on, don't mess with it.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w

Y'know, just because something's legal doesn't mean it's better for you. It'll fuck up your liver something nasty, and do you some permanent brain damage.
Get some real weed and stay far the fuck away from spice.
>>
>>701908568
Do you idiots not know any weed dealers or something? There's no reason to go across state lines just to get something that'll slowly turn you into retards.
>>
>>701909226
He gets bulk at ridiculously low prices that you cannot get in NC
>>
Thought I died when I did it. I could here the voices of family members when I was at a buddies house. Freakiest part is, I fucking shit you not, I had a dream two years prior that I woke up crying from cause it was scary as shit, that was exactly like what I saw when I smoke "HeadTrip" it was called. Never fucking did it again. Even stopped smoke cigs for a month it scared me so bad.
>>
>>701907515
Spice is the fucking worse. It's not a good high at all. I've had acquaintances that got way to into it and almost died. Stay away from that shit.
>>
File: 1472522514917.jpg (86 KB, 813x960) Image search: [Google]
1472522514917.jpg
86 KB, 813x960
>>701907515
dont fucking smoke spice dude, i really hope this is bait, spice can really fuck you up mentally, if you stop now and dont even do it again maybe you'll be ok
>>
File: ew-face.jpg (93 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
ew-face.jpg
93 KB, 600x451
>>701909369
So either you guys are smoking a shit ton to your domes, hastening the retardification/fuckyourinternalorgans process or you're selling it. I'm not sure which is more pathetic.
Is weed hard to come by down there or something?
>>
>>701907515
My brother smoked that shit and started flipping out and screaming and thrashing around like he was in a fight with his self before having a seizure and spending a few days in the hospital with liver damage. So I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
Actually considering smoking this shit again after years, but I think it permanently damaged me in some way so it's easy to stay away.

Been looking for weed all day every day for a week and cannot find a bag. Once you are in your 30s nobody will talk to you or sell to you. Everyone pretends they don't know anything.

fucking faggot paranoid kids of this generation. Weed used to be policed 10 times harder but was easier to find. Everyone of this generation is a little faggot now who doesnt want to make any money.
>>
File: wat.jpg (14 KB, 155x107) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
14 KB, 155x107
>>701907515

>>weed blunts
>>
>>701910155
I'm in my 30s and have no trouble finding it. Stop being a sketchball asking random people and stop hanging with squares.
>>
>>701907515
Do not do it anon, I did waaaaay too much of it a few years back and i had a psychological breakdown. Was lost in my own mind for 2 months in the loonie bin. Not a fun experience, but a life changing one. Now i need a high dosage of prescribed meds to stay functional. Don't do it man
>>
>>701901097
SPICE THIS THREAD UP U NIGGERS
>>
>>701907793
I smoked it a few times, and everytime i literally about shit my pants.
>>
File: 1470772656310-b.jpg (29 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1470772656310-b.jpg
29 KB, 720x540
>>701910155
You're 30 and scavenging for weed?
>>
>>701907515
smoked this few years back when i couldnt get any weed we smoked it often too
>>
>>701910439
I don't hang with anyone. Asking random people is not "Sketch" it's what smokers do. Smokers used to be a community but now every other retard smokes and has no interest in helping anyone

>>701910601
when you get older it becomes intensely harder to find shit
>>
>>701910155
You're just a little bitch and no one wants to talk to you let along conduct ilegal business with you.
>>
>>701910778
come to washington ill syo
>>
>>701910783
coming from the type of spineless little high school cutter faggot who would never have the balls to ask a person they don't know about something illegal

wear more skinny ass jeans on your tiny chicken legs fag kid
>>
It doesn't take too much of this stuff to fuck you're personality up forever.
I'd stop doing it right now while you're ahead, just in case. I know heroin addicts, and meth addicts who are more functional after quitting those drugs than those who have used spice.. including myself. Shit fried me in ways I haven't recovered from and when I used lightly, I quickly started using often and found myself violent, sick, and suicidal without it. It caused me to go into full psychotic episodes a few times where I would get very angry, hallucinate, have delusions, and once even blacked out in anger and murdered a cat.. something I'd never done before, and haven't since. I don't know why, but I just snapped it's neck for no reason. I had no control at that point.. I'll never forgive myself. Shit changes you so much it's unreal, while on it, and afterwards. It's been 6 years since I last smoked any of it, and I hear the chemicals just keep getting worse. I almost died a few times too. My heartrate got so fast I passed out drooling and pissed myself. I'd hallucinate so hard I couldn't walk because my senses were so fucked. It was hard to quit.. but when I did, I never did it again. Don't fuck with that garbage..
>>
>>701910783
>ilegal
>>
File: Hairy.jpg (95 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
Hairy.jpg
95 KB, 780x439
>>701910426
Its a larger version of marijuana cigarettes.
>>
>>701911148
i used to keep a bucket by my desk because i'd throw up like every other time i hit it, and i would pass out sitting up playing computer games and come to like 10 minutes later

cant imagine what type of ultra cancer im gonna get from that shit. feels like it fucked me up permanently. i just try not to think about it
>>
>>701911337
blunts are for niggers. io dont know why my bro is always smoking blunts egh,.
>>
>>701910997
lol a swing and a miss buddy. I sell dope and you'll never get any, bitch. I'm 23 hows a dude your age on 4chan anyway? I bet you're the type of dudes my buddies would have wanted me to set up.
>>
If you're going to do "legal" highs, buy some DXM. If's a lot safer, honestly. So long as you control your use. It's also a lot more fun and pleasurable.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 326x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 326x229
>>701907515
Anon here. Used to smoke this shit, ended up in checking myself In At the hospital. Terrible for your health and even worse for your mind. DONT SMOKE THAT SHIT. Smoke bud if your gonna smoke. Don't substitute this for weed. I don't know how to say this any other way. This is my public service announcement and good deed for the day.
>>
File: spicyfreakout.gif (2 MB, 199x207) Image search: [Google]
spicyfreakout.gif
2 MB, 199x207
>>701907515
Not surprised, you're taking this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWH-018
instead of the mix of 60+ pytocannabinoids in bud. You'd be better off sticking to the real thing imo.
>>
>>701908191
>Aassed pway
>>
>>701911516
wow you sell drugs? that's amazing. i'm a network engineer

i can't get any weed; you can't get any..house, car, etc.
>>
>>701911183
illegal. Ya like that.
>>
>>701908191
>passed away
>>
>>701911614
jwh18 hasnt been in spice shit for like 6 years.

jwh18 was also massively less harmful than everything that replaced it
>>
>>701907515
There was a recent article about lots of people on skid row od'ing on spice... repeatedly. That stuff is pretty sketchy.
>>
>>701911483
Sounds like you're a nigger.
>>
>>701911765
im not you fucking little cunt
>>
>>701911675
lol i own a car i have an apartment and i pay for a girls apartment. I'm saving up for a second car. I only got 12 gs but I'm not driving my shitty camry anymore. Good car though. lol network engineer. You must lover your life. So much that you seek drugs from random strangers and cry on the internet about kids not liking you.
>>
>>701907515
Watch the videos of people literally spazzing the fuck out. It'll wake your ass up
>>
File: 1472523851098.jpg (52 KB, 780x688) Image search: [Google]
1472523851098.jpg
52 KB, 780x688
Spice is a super scary drug. One time a "friend" of mine gave me a bag of "weed", I then rolled a joint and smoked it, I got so fucking high, it was like scary. I was home alone and thought I'd get caught so I thought I was just being paranoid. But when I smoked it I went in the bathroom and layed on the floor and stared at the light, I felt like I was hallucinating, I'm pretty sure I was. And my heart was racing so incredibly fast, it was the scariest experience of my life. But then I smoked it again because I thought I was just overreacting, once I realized that I wasn't smoking weed, I flushed all of it down the toilet and never did it again, had no withdrawals or anything because the drug is just so fucking scary and it can really fuck you up in the head, don't ever do it.
>>
>>701911941
Well you still sound like a nignog
>>
Will burn out your lungs. Seriously.
>>
Did it my early teens till they banned jhs chemical it had , I smoked it a lot game me laughing spell nonstop also stopped using it after I couldn't feel any sensation on my arms for a week
>>
>>701911451
I'd just vomit out of my window. I vomited daily. Lost a lot of weight. Didn't eat much, or just ate too much and vomited. It was fucked. I did a lot of horrible things while on it. It ruined my personality and social skills.. and social life. I still life with my parents at 27 and can't get a job because of how fucking inept and anxious I've become. I used to be outgoing and loved people. Biggest regret of my life. It's hard not to think about when I'm in this situation, but I've gotten a little better lately. I can finally feel joy again, and my memory is improving. One day at a time.
>>
>>701911564
>and even worse for your mind
I smoked it twice, just like medium joints of it, thats all, then I quit and never touched that shit again. I'm I fucked in the head forever now?
>>
>>701907515
hahaha faggot. kys.
>>
>>701911675
I lold
>>
>>701910778
>Smokers used to be a community but now every other retard smokes and has no interest in helping anyone.
You sound here either like a burned out hippie, or a stupid high-school/college student who thinks smoking defines you or some bullshit.
Few people are going to help someone who asks for weed because bad.

>when you get older it becomes intensely harder to find shit
Again, that's your experience. I have to ask though: when you stopped smoking, did you suddenly withdraw from the people you used to hang with just because you didn't have any reason to be around them anymore because the primary bond in between you was smoking?
They're probably not going to help you because the fact that you are suddenly getting back in touch with them makes you look like a fucking narc!

You don't realize it, but you're sketchy as fuck.
>>
Anyone know where to get it in toronto?
>>
>>701907515
As a daily user of weed and ex user of spice, I can tell you stay away from that shit. That is probably the best advice but if you ignore that at least remember, moderation. It is strong, tolerance develops quick, and it seriously fucks you up if you use a lot.
>>
Debate partner smoked that shit, made him retarded, and way better at debate
>>
>>701912237
Any nasty gas-station owned by durka durka
>>
>>701910537
this
>>
>>701912058
i guess if you say so, nigger.
>>
>>701912233
lol it's hilarious how you can only view things through the lens of your own life..laying out social relationships situations etc in my life as if you have any fucking idea, when it couldn't sound more wrong, and sounds only relatable to your own life

literal autism
>>
>>701909369
Where does he get it in SC? I live in Greenville SC
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 564x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 564x520
>>701912167
I would say if you continually used it, your mind would start to deteriorate. If you only did it twice you should be fine you faggot troll. Any real questions you need awnsered?
>>
>>701912233
both of you faggots just shut the fuck up, you're killing my high.
>>
Yeah, totally dude, best drug in the entire world, don't you wanna be cool and be like this dude?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAi_N_h0Q0c
>>
File: latest-1.jpg (52 KB, 550x375) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
52 KB, 550x375
I cut my teeth on spice around 11-12 years old maybe younger (im 20 now the drugs have helped me forget most of my life) spice is bad but not as bad as juju (basically the legal high version of shake n bake meth the names a local thing) people literally make that shit from a damiana leaf base and kitchen chemicals
Ive had people i know go crazy from it
Like voices telling them weird shit crazy
No deaths though
A buddy of mine used to order it online and every once in a while he'd have to spread it out and dry it because there would be a pool of chemicals at the bottom of the bag shit smelledd like axe without the perfume + nail varnish remover
Maybe a year or two ago i smoked 7g in around a week and started to question wether i was real or not
I also smoked so much once that i couldnt recognise my friends
Like i knew their faces but i couldnt figure out who they were how i knew them or why the fuck they were in my house so i tried to shoo them away with pic related
Long story short spice and related products are ok to try but dont smoke em like you would weed like we did
>>
>>701912619
No that was a real question, I'm this anon: >>701912033 , I smoked spice twice and just wondering if it has any permanent brain effects.
>>
Smoked it once and I managed to control it and contain it. Didn't go to the hospital or anything I don't know how I managed to control it while having passed through 3 heavy traumas. Boyfriend, fraternity, and university.
But I recommend you anons to not use it.
>>
File: 1461644028002.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1461644028002.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>701912472
You're the one who's complaining to the internet that you can't find weed.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 562x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 562x472
>>701907515
YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER

CHINA HAS FUCKING FACILITIES THAT MAKE THIS SHIT WITH THE EXPRESS PURPOSE OF FUCKING YOU UP. IT IS NOT TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD. THOSE FUCKING CHINKS WANT TO DUMB YOU DOWN, THIS IS QLL DONE ON PURPOSE AND YOU'RE TOO FUCKING DUMB TO UNDERSTAND THAT CHINA IS WAGING AN ASYMETRIC WAR AGAINST US

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>701910778
I feel you. I'm not quite in my thirtys, but when you get older it gets weird to find weed.
Hang out a bars get some drinks, bullshit you'll eventually find someone that smokes/offeres. Just be up front, like hey I haven't found weed inforever, would you mind giving me a hookup? And boom.
Also just be friendly and cool with people because a lot more smoke than you think. I moved into my neighborhood mostly older people, keep to myself for a while, til I finally started chit chatting, clearing shit in my yard, talk about what's going on in town, cars in working on bla bla bla, anyways I learned that grandma and grandpa behind me, mom and dad from the nuclear family next to me, everyone kids too on the other side, Tim the tool man Taylor doagonally, all smoke pot, never would of guess any.
>>
>>701907515
I snort heroin pretty regularly and i gotta say that shit is terrible for you. Dealers in my area used to buy the chems online, put them in a solvent and spray it on plant material and sell it. They ranged potency by how much chem they sprayed on it. Anything that was sprayed more than twice would cause insane hallucinations. That shit wrecked so many minds.
>>
>>701908191
>passed away
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (52 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
52 KB, 640x478
>>701912834
Not even conspiracy theory, and not even the first time the Chinese have used a drug against another country.
>>
>>701912464
Butt-hurt nig detected.
>>
>>701912827
kek
>>
I have tried synthetics. Get the natural shit.

The "high" was a 2 hour long panic attack with derealization and telling paramedics to fuck off that were trying to help me.
>>
>>701912938
Dude's probably walking up to randos on the street in broad daylight
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 640x1136
>>701912773
My bad dude. You should be fine. Just don't ever smoke it again /b/rother. I flipped then fuck out and went to the
Mental ward at the hospital. One of the lowest times in my life. If your really worried,consult a real physician.
>>
>>701913139
What can you expect from jealousy?
Wars? Plagues? Genocides?
>>
>>701911675
What's a network engineer?
>>
File: Afghan SpICE.jpg (661 KB, 2352x1764) Image search: [Google]
Afghan SpICE.jpg
661 KB, 2352x1764
>>701907515
What a bunch of fucking pussies, it's not a big deal. I've smoked spice many times. My favorite one is 'Afghan Ice'. It's not a very good drug but it does the trick when I run out of xanax or coke. Fuckin weeaboos.

Pic related, the best spice.
>>
>>701907515
> be me
> 8th grade
> in comes brother
> spice is the shit man try some
> take a hit
> instantly high
> think about all the life choices i have made that lead up to me smoking this spice
> kind of like a life flash before your eyes thing
> puke
> go home
>>
>>701913566
Just smoke weed faggot
>>
>>701913566
where do you still get spice ?
>>
>>701913715
>this
>>
>>701912544
Go to Anderson. Of a show at gotrocks, or some small place like that, follow your nose. Talk to collage kids. Or holyfuck go to newberry, there's nothing there but a collage, and nothing else to do, I'd gotten some good stuff there.
I live in powdersville never had that much trouble finding any.
>>
>>701913715
i smoked spice when i was on probabtion. Horrible stuffl.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 419x610
>>701913566
Fuck out this thread crackhead. Encouraging anyone to smoke spice to look cool is a faggot.
>>
>>701913715
No. I'm not a fucking teenage hipster faggot like you.
>>
>>701907515
Careful of that shit. There is zero quality control. Smoked weed before and smoked that stuff and had a panic attack. Tried it one more time, took one hit and sent me into the same physiological response. Thought I was having a heart attack.
>>
>>701908440
Sauce?
I understand there isn't because it is always different stuff and being illegal they don't know the source
>>
I smoked a lot of it when it was legal and I was in high school. Just felt dirty and tweaked high, nothing spooky about it
>>
File: pretendingtobe.jpg (220 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
pretendingtobe.jpg
220 KB, 1440x810
>>701913566
>It's not a very good drug but it does the trick when I run out of xanax or coke.
... and so the standard is set!
>>
>>701913774
There's a local quickie mart mart where i live that sells it still, idk how but they do.
>>
>>701914105
>Putting Stereotypes first than health benefits from the real deal.
Smart move Einstein.
>>
File: 1472531768925.gif (2 MB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1472531768925.gif
2 MB, 600x600
>>701907515
yeah that shit's gnarly. smoked it a few times and although the high is shorter than weed, it literally had me pretty fucked

like one time i was high on it and one of my friends (who wasn't high) had headphones around his neck and i laughed at him for 20 minutes straight because somehow he looked like a "DJ"
>>
>>701914105
>not a teenage faggot hipster
>smokes spice
Nice try teenage faggot hipster
>>
>>701914105
>No. I'm not a fucking teenage hipster faggot like you.

>smokes spice
It's for high school bitch boys too pussy to buy something illegal
>>
>>701914022
Fuck off stupid nigger. If given the choice i'd smoke crack or spice before your gay little weed
>>
>>701914105
>I'll just smoke this from my buddies basement bathtub.
ok........
>>
>>701907515
Soo much hate itt. Spice is my fav drug and I've tried a lot. I'm ok i guess, getting my phd degree
>>
>>701914386
lol!
>>
>>701911614
That gif is from a Salvia trip video faggot
>>
>>701914118
This.
>>
>>701914434
This
This place is filled with pussies
>>
>>701914434
in faggotry
>>
>>701907515
Took me the better part of a year to get off that shit. Just smoke weed bro.
>>
>>701914226
>>701914306
>>701914343
>>701914407
Fuck off samefag. Not my fault your too pussy to hang with the real smokers. Afghan ice ftw faggot
>>
>>701914483
this gentleman is correct!
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 720x540
>>701914221
It's illegal here in Texas. To many homeless people were aggressively panhandling in Dallas. Plus hospital visits increased exponentially when it was legal. I used to buy at fucking Patel gas stations or smoke shops. Most people just sell it under the radar at gas stations
>>
>>701913286
I mean I know I'm on here so I'm suppose to be a social retard.
But I mean it's not like I went looking for weed, or even asked for it. I just drank and had fun, and made friends, and they asked if I'm cool, I'm like ppfftt yeah it's been a while.
But whatever you're a faggot, I don't know why I even responded.
>>
File: haaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (444 KB, 2500x1735) Image search: [Google]
haaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
444 KB, 2500x1735
>>701914548
so far off
>>
>>701914434
>phd degree
Do you also enter your pin number at the atm machine?
>>
>>701914434
My fav too. This place is just too inocent. Have you tried wippets?
>>
>>701907515

Can you buy this stuff online??
>>
>>701907515
stop being an edgy teenager and smoke actual marijuana.

spice is fucking awful for you
>>
I smoked It once thinking it was weed, ended up having mild hallucinations.

It was pretty cool, but I'll probably never do it again
>>
>>701914647
No dude, I'm not a genius
>>
Did it with my friends for a period in my life when I was ~19... it was fun as hell at first, my first time doing it will stay as a memory for the rest of my life...

However it gets less and less fun and I ended up hating the high, and spent the entire high wishing I was sober. It's one of those drugs that gets you too high and you start to wonder "oh god, what if my brain is stuck like this forever? please just let it end"
>>
>>701914778
How could you mistake that disgusting shit for lovely mj?
>>
>>701914618
I'm in ky it's illegal as shit but some places sell it so i'll still smoke it every now and then when i can't get any coke or bars
>>
>>701914728
god-damn. you hurt my head part
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 552x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 552x538
>>701914386
Typical crackhead response. Go Overdose and do the world a favor queer. You should try smoking weed. It might help you stop that shit your doing faggot. Inb4 weed is a gateway drug...
>>
>>701914770
No marihuana have the effect of a 6x black mamba formula, gayfag
>>
>>701914548
>Spice malfunctions:
>Aggressive behavior
There's that.
>>
>>701914728
Lol yes
>>
>>701907515
real salvia is almost impossible to find unless you grow it yourself. you chew the leaves
>>
>>701907515
╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
.........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS AN NOTORIOUS AMERICAN SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL WITH
A PROXY WHO IS OBSESSED WITH MEXICO/WHITNESS POSTING
DOZENS OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON /INT/ EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝
>>
>>701914960
>You should try smoking weed
yeah i did smoke weed in middle school. but eventually you have to be an adult and do adult drugs that actually get you high. Weed is a fucking shit-tier drug.
>>
>>701915175
Fat bitch, or tiny dick?
>>
>>701907515
Saw a documentary on this stuff. They say its stronger and more addictive than heroin.
>>
>>701913944
>>701912544
Oh shit y'all talking about spice, I'm sorry, I'm stoned. Go to piedmont. On the way between there and williamston, there will be a sketch vape/gas station called jj's smoke something. If you can find bargons it's about a quarter mile down the road they sell it you have to ask, but not obviously ask.
>>
>>701915215
hmm that is some quality pasta
>>
>>701915292
Fat
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 287x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 287x622
>>701915267
Okay crackhead, have fun achieving a shit tiered life. I was trying to be somewhat friendly. Seriously kills yourself.
>>
>>701915147
it's not spice that makes me aggressive retard it's the coke and liquor. At least spice doesn't turn you into a lazy good-for-nothing fat neckbeard living in mommys basement hitting a bong religiously between sessions of lolli/trap porn fapping all day every day. Fuckin loser
>>
>>701915369
I wouldn't go that far, but that shit is terrible.
>>701915499
Are those marks from how many chicken wings you ate?
>>
>>701914875
Got it prerolled in a joint from this tweaker bitch I knew
>>
Smoked for a few months. One night took two giant bong hits of spice. Worst trip of my life had me rocking back and forth in the fetal position. Thought I was going to die or go schizo. Spice also made me break up with my girlfriend a few days prior. Will never do it again. Gonna go smoke a joint now.
>>
>>701915581
Fucking pussy go back to snapchatting every weed session you nd your little teenage friends have to act like fucking edgelords
>>
That shit will literally kill you and is extremely addictive don't smoke that shit unless you want to end up stealing money just to get your next hookup fuck spice man
>>
>>701915631
So the coke and liquor are got you there?
>>
>>701915631
Cocaine and alcohol are safer than synthetic marijuana.

Trying to convince people to smoke spice should be banned on /b/. You are a fucking scumbag.
>>
>>701907515
The first time I tried spice it literally did nothing for me, aside from gag at how fucking putrid the taste was. A couple years late a couple friends offered me a cone of it. It fucked everybody up, one of the guys having audio hallucinations. I ended up spending the night taking care of fried cunts while starting to trip sack myself.

How often do they change the formula for it?
>>
>>701915392
Or if you go to anderson. Go to the ghetto walmart, go right out the parking lot, take another right past the stoneys, next to quality foods. About a mile up the road there will be another tobacco outlet that sells it.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x343
>>701915893
Lol, snap is for faggot hipster queers that are to cool to hang out with actual people. I'm 27btw. This point is moot. Have fun being a crackhead the rest of your life. Peace dipshit.
>>
>>701916000
*what
>>
>>701916000
wasted trips faggot. Weed is literally one of the shittiest drugs on earth, it's weak as fuck. It's a step above nicotine and caffeine, a small step. Not only is it a weak drug, but it's a fucking gay meme drug meant for kids. Which means it's perfect for little drug-cucks like you
>>
>>701916175
SMOKE SPICE ERRDAY FAGGOTS
>>
>>701907944
You are the reason we get all hands piss tests, stupid redundant safety briefs and "health and comfort" drug raids in the barracks. Fuck you.
>>
>>701907944
Did you name your cock Dickinson?
>>
>>701916217
I had no idea there was a such thing as a "Crackhead faggot hipster queer"
>>
>>701908292
>>701908348
>>701908916
>>701911733
That's the verb you stupid nigger.
>>
>>701916217
Lmao another 27yo fat fuckin neckbeard hipster who thinks smoking weed makes him cool and hip, queer
>>
>>701916175
Only safer if it isn't cut with the bullshit it's definitely cut with, since you're not like connected with Columbians. The pure thing is used as synthetic for surgery in some countries.
>>
>>701908191
>passed away

RIP in peace
>>
I was smoking with my friends every other night in college, we would drive around back mountain roads, parking sometimes just to chill and listen to music.

After a few days I started noticing the weed was getting weirder and weirder tasting.

I kept getting mild pins/needles feelings in my extremities.

Then one night after we got back to the dorms I'm fairly sure I had a stroke. My entire left side of my body went numb, my face felt like it was sagging completely on one side. And I had an electrical shock sensation go all the way from the top of my head to my feet.

After years of trying to figure out what happened, I realized it must have been spice that we were given.

This was 5 years ago, and I've suffered from neurological damage as well as physical. I can't smoke regular weed anymore, because of the way the spice damaged one of my organs (liver? It's on the right side, lower abdominal beneath rib cage). When I smoke weed now, it just amplifies the pain and also sends me into crazy panic attacks that never happened before this "incident" with spice.

It hurts daily, and I have to take ibuprofen to deal with it. Multiple times a day when it flares up.

Don't fucking smoke it if you want to have a normal body. Or just keep doing it and maybe you'll be stupid enough to drive off of a cliff and do the world a favor by ridding us of yet another dipshit ass retard.
>>
>>701916510
I've seen your pic many times before. I can't help but think, why bother keeping someone in that state alive? I think I'd rather just die...
>>
File: 1442210295175.jpg (25 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1442210295175.jpg
25 KB, 480x480
>>701916559
It's "passed out."

"passed away" means you died.
>>
>>701916752
forgot to mention at the beginning that I was smoking what I THOUGHT was weed*** which it was at first then gradually turned into something else...pretty sure the dealer was just making mad money on some idiot college guys.
>>
>>701907515
I've read a bunch of these other comments.

The only thing i can say is this, i started smoking this, when i needed to pass random drug screens, and i didn't want to give up pot. It was a poor decision, i should've just stopped smoking pot.

I've noticed lung issues which i can't directly attribute to spice necessarily, because i did smoke pot, and smoked cigarettes, so yeah.

But i have one story, a friend and I are hanging out one day, playing the vidyas, and we went and bought some, i believe it was called The Assassin, We smoked a bowl of it, and got really fucked up, my heart was racing, and i was spinning, a high like i've never felt before. Something i also didn't like as soon as it started. My friend, decides he wants to take it up a notch, and not 15 min later after our first bowl, he's packing another...

i'mgoodman.jpg

He smokes it all to himself...and passes the fuck out, in retrospect I should've been more aware or anxious about why he passed out, but i wasn't, regardless, 2 hours later, he wakes up, feels fine, the high is gone on both of us (btw its an extreme high for about an hour, and goes away quickly) and then he goes home. No horrible story here.

Just to wrap it up, i'll say, i've been to doctors and when they hear i smoke cigarettes any issue i have is basically attributed to that, they say "stop smoking cigs" and that's basically the answer to all of my problems (true or not, it's why i don't really go to the doctor anymore)

As far as i can tell, i don't have extreme lasting issues, seems like i fucked up my lungs a bit, can't pinpoint blame on spice/weed/cigs, and i have horrible short term memory loss again, can't pinpoint the exact culprit or maybe all of the above

Wrapping all this up to say, stick to tried and true methods, weed has been around forever, and it's pretty fair to say, it's not the worst thing in the world. Spice, hasn't been fully tested, and it doesn't come from the ground, it's made in a lab.
>>
>>701907515
Dont smoke it. I smoked k2 once, wont ever do it again. I literally lost control of my body.. it started moving on its own, and it was like I was watching myself move and knew what was happening but I was watching from a distance if that makes sense... anyway apparently after smoking it I clawed at the air for a whole minute then somehow regained control and made myself stop.. i felt like something else was controlling me though. Like i was posessed or some shit
>>
>>701916510
no you didn't. I'm not lazy little prick who spends 24 hrs a day smoking weed and not doing JACK FUCK fuck you
>>
>>701908191
hisnameisroberpaulson his name is robert paulson hisnameisroberpaulson
>>
>>701916775
Data gathered from research is more valuable than 1 person's suffering.
>>
>>701916752
You sound like the glass bones guy from SpongeBob
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>701916592
Not fat and no neckbeard beard here crackhead. Thanks for your concern. Sit and spin bitch
>>
>>701917023

this

WHERE CAN I BUY SPICE IN OHIO?
>>
>>701907515
Tried it in college years ago. Ordered it online. I thought it was PCP. It was a scary high. I just wanted weed and I ended up falling through the rabbit hole. Haven't touched it since.
>>
>>701916592

And you're an imbecile who thinks not smoking weed makes him cool. That's fucking humiliating, a drug hipster. How sad.
>>
>>701907793
This.
>>
File: bizarro.jpg (375 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
bizarro.jpg
375 KB, 1080x1440
Yes this shit is insane and incredibly easy to get, at least a few years ago it was. I wouldnt recommend smoking this shit since it is terrible for you both mentally and physically, and im pretty sure you can get addicted to it although when i smoked it i never got that deep. But it does have a crazy high. much much more intense than marijuana. But yeah me and my buddies used to smoke this shit a few years back and there are some crazy stories that i remember. I still think the highest ive ever been is off this shit but im not a huge druggy so ive only done a few others.
pic related, its the shit me and my buddies usually smoked
>>
>>701910155
I'm 32, super anti-social, and live in a tiny conservative state in a town of 6k, and I know four people who could get me an o tonight. You just suck
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>701916592
Not fat and no neckbeard here crackhead. Jokes on you. Sit and spin queer
>>
>>701917041
omg i hope thats you kek look how fucking little and wimpy weed makes you HA!! everyone who smokes weed looks like you
>>
>>701916986
It sounds like I did. Also, You don't know my habits.
>>
>>701917258
not better than afghan ice nigger
>>
>>701907515
drug induced schizophrenia. also the withdrawal was worse than heroin withdrawal
>>
>>701916935
Also, adding on my original piece, at the time of me smoking this stuff, i lived with my mom.

When the house smelled like green, she really didn't notice the smell.

But when it smelled like spice, multiple times she would ask me, "why does it smell like burning chemicals?"

Stay far far away. And fuck the guys who make or market this shit.
>>
>>701916476
Exactly, retards like this fuck it up. In the army it was common. Young idiots fucked it all up.
>>
>>701916986
you're just mad because you can't lay around the house all day smoking weed either. you wagecucks are the real problem
>>
>>701917213
Snorting Oxy is a lot cooler than smoking dude weed lmao.

Not him, just saying. Weed is the lowest on the cool tier, tied with cigarettes now that everyone's a pussy and vapes.
>>
>>701916752
The damage sounds psychological.

Good news is you can fix this with a few weeks at a psychiatrist :D
>>
>>701917299
stay mad pussi boy faggot fuck weed and fuck you
>>
File: goku.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
goku.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Dude just drink alcohol if you want a high. It's legal, will kill you if not in moderation, won't get arrested unless you do some dumb shit and as long as you chase each drink with some water there will be no hangover. Both will kill you eventually, but you're likely not going to be doing some dumb shit like spice will make you do.
>>
>>701914119
Rip
>>
>>701907515
maybe you should stop buying shit weed stupid fuck
>>
File: Al.gif (679 KB, 200x199) Image search: [Google]
Al.gif
679 KB, 200x199
Feed the butt-hurt
>>
>>701917457
Why would I take advice from someone who smokes weed and spice in their moms house lol
>>
>>701917213
Weed is the most hipster thing a person can do. That and coffee. It's literally a fucking hipster meme. I do drugs i actually like and that get me really high, unless you fags who smoke weed cause
>its natural man
>muh health benefits
>muh weed smokers community brah
>>
>>701907793
Me too. I was lied to it is a new kind of hash (tasted like it, maybe laced) but the shit made me puke for like 2 hours and it was awful. Fuck this spice shit
>>
>>701917477
>>701917477
>spice users fucked it up for spice users

what exactly are you saying?

>>701917522
Time for your tendies. Do your chores and you'll get them. How's that job search going?

Oh, you've got your application in, great. Want me to call for you son? No? Okay.
>>
>>701917290
How's living with your parents?
>>
>>701917540
Fuck yeah this guy gets it. Oxy kicks ass
>>
>>701917540
>Snorting Oxy is a lot cooler than smoking dude weed lmao.

How seriously retarded can you be to judge yourself as cool or not by how you get high?

That's probably the damaging effects on your brain speaking.
>>
I used to smoke pure JWH-018. If I could go back in time I'd never have touched it. Don't fuck with research chemicals
>>
>>701908191
>passed away
>>
>>701917522
my coke and xanax is much more expensive than weed but i choose not to smoke weed because i don't like sucking cock and swallowing mens cum
>>
>>701909226
>implying smoking weed doesn't turn you into a retard
>>
>>701917774
wtf are you talking about. If anything being anti weed is starting to be cool because it's so popular. So hipsters don't need it anymore. What do you think a hipster is that a lifestyle choice like getting high on flower is being a hipster?
>>
>>701907515
That shit is going to ruin you. Either smoke pot or don't.
>>
>>701917898
Everytime I do oxys my stomach starts hurting like crazy after a half hour or so and I end up having to lay down the whole time. It is nice while it lasts, though
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 640x640
>>701917294
First I'm fat now I'm little and wimpy. Crack has a funny way of distorting your perception. I wish I could meet you once so I could whip your crack loving ass back to middle school, where you would retain the sense to keep smoking weed. Highly doubt I look like everyone that smokes weed.
>>
>>701917940
you ever try 2c-* ?
>>
>>701918191
You can't even make a logical argument cause youre so fucking fried that youre as dull as a rock
>weed
>not even once
>>
>>701918356
Wut? 2ci the research chem??
>>
>>701907515
High doses causes extended blackouts, space distortion, etc. All around terrible shit.
>>
>>701917290
That mole on your neck looks like cancer.
>>701918191
That was a gay post
>>
>>701917774
>Weed is the most hipster thing a person can do.

This sentence alone shows me how fucking dumb you are. I can't wait to read whatever poorly thought out garbage you're going to say next in order to defend your idiotic take on the whole deal.

>Its true, maaan
>You just love your weed, hipster

You are genuinely a fucking retard. I hope you know this. I hope to god you are smart enough to stop talking. You're like if a goat or a pig could speak, that's how smart you are.
>>
WHERE CAM I BUY SOME OF THIS SHIT
>>
>>701915631
>Being this stupid.
Replied to bait but sure.Okay,Why not.
>>
>>701917907
Opiates do the less amount of damage of all drugs, including weed.

It doesn't have carcinogens, doesn't exasperate mental illnesses or downright cause them, and it doesn't fuck up your sense of self if you're a teenager.

Weed and xanny is awesome if you're not a teenager, but smoking pure weed is boring as fuck.

>>701918332
You're doing too much, newbie. I don't mean that in a bad way. If you're new to opies you'd best stick to hydrocodone.

They're famous for causing nausea if you aren't used to it.

Here's a tip: use weed as actual medicine.

Do some oxy then smoke a small bowl.

You're welcome.
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>701917889
This is my Castle bitch. Like those granite countertops?
>>
>>701918332
>>701918332
You are trolling right? STOP IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>701918443
i guess saying that gets you out of responding to my argument. It's cool. I bet you totally don't think you're super cool for not being like all the stoners kids out there.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (110 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
110 KB, 500x333
>>701910997
>>
>>701918516
Thanks. I like it.
>>
>>701918347
youre 'skinny fat' as /fit/ would say. weed is shit and so are you for smoking it. You couldnt whip my ass with a paddle you fucking little edgelord
>>
>>701918332
I love oxys bro but not as much as coke,xanax, and neurontin
>>
>>701907944
Just take DXM and DPH like the rest of us you fuck
>>
>>701917290
>fat neckbeard
>hipster
choose one or the other, triggerboy
>>
>>701908568
Where in nc? Winston fag here. Smoked spice many times before the ban, nvr cared for it. Just don't enjoy it like I do weed
>>
>>701916332
someone has never smoked good weed before... dont worry im sure you will find a good connect once youre out of highschool.
>>
>>701918922
yea man! chug cough syrup!

lol
know a dude that, when he was in highschool, would walk a mile EVERY DAY to the dollar store on the highway to get a bottle of tussin...
>>
>>701918601
>Weed and xanny

You must be four feet tall and weigh 60 pounds. How the fuck are you feeling Xanax's weak ass effects and getting any pleasure at all from it while smoking? Xanax fucking blows, I've taken enough to pass out for days and less, there is no pleasurable high. I would almost venture to say it isn't a recreational drug, that's how fucking unimpressive it is.
>>
>>701909935
It aint, nc fag here paying $35 an 8th tops
>>
>>701918840
>neurontin

I never got the love for gabepentin/lyrica.

I..acquired a bottle of both a while back and ended up throwing most away.

It felt like a no fun-version of alcohol.

I would compare it to xanax but it didn't relive anxiety or anything, it just completely fucked my short term memory and motor skills, and that was it. No warm tingly feeling, no happiness, nothing.

What's the appeal with that shit?
>>
>>701918546
holy fuck buddy just read what youre writing and youll see how stupid weed makes you. You cant even handle weed well enough to have regular conversation so adults drugs certainly arent for you little guy. Now go back downstairs and mommy will bring you your tendies when they come out of the oven
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (106 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
106 KB, 1024x683
>>701919116
it does the same thing as alcohol without the slurring and sweating??? how isnt it recreational?
out of all the benzos/downers, xanny is best by far. You obviously dont know shit about pokemon
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 375x523
>>701918739
I bet you would like it if I whipped your ass with a paddle. Faggot. I'm done arguing. Peace. See you in the next life crackhead it's been fun.
>>
>>701919116
you must be a crackhead or something because i've seen buku people ruin their lives taking lots of bars every day.
>>
File: change.jpg (3 KB, 103x90) Image search: [Google]
change.jpg
3 KB, 103x90
>>701919305
>>701918546
i think you're both retarded for entertaining the argument of a drug being exclusively stereotypical

>lol
>>
>>701918691
> I bet you totally don't think you're super cool for not being like all the stoners kids out there.
Yeah i am a lot cooler than anyone who identifies as a "stoner". Fucking cringe
>>
>>701919305
>holy fuck buddy just read what youre writing and youll see how stupid weed makes you

Good rebuttal.

>You cant even handle weed well enough to have regular conversation so adults drugs certainly arent for you little guy. Now go back downstairs and mommy will bring you your tendies when they come out of the oven

Holy shit you're awful at this, try not to post again.
>>
>>701911675
Keked anon, ty
>>
>>701919116
You're probably getting low-dose or fake shit.

The only available xannies around me are the 2mg bars.

If you can take a bar and smoke a blunt and not find it extremely pleasurable, you must be a heroin junky that's desensitized to anything less than complete bliss. That's all i can think of.
>>
>>701919555
No you're cooler than anyone ever.
>>
>>701919555
What that other dude said. You're being stereotypical. Not all people who smoke weed are how you're acting.
>>
>>701919269
half of the people who try it love it and feel the awesome shit, the other half doesn't get fuck out of it. Idk why but unfortunately for you you are the latter
>>
>>701919387
I know about it ruining my life, it made me do a lot of really fucking stupid things, broke up with my girlfriend of a year, had random sex, punched and kicked things, but nowhere in that haze did I find it to be a drug that was enjoyable.

>>701919314
To me it didn't feel that way, it felt like waking up from a nice nap, that slightly foggy feel where you don't care and you can scream at someone and not give a shit.
>>
>>701919379
stay mad lil weedbrah
>>
>>701919988
Well..... fair enough then.
>>
File: kkekek.jpg (24 KB, 480x620) Image search: [Google]
kkekek.jpg
24 KB, 480x620
>>701919988
>it felt like waking up from a nice nap, that slightly foggy feel where you don't care and you can scream at someone and not give a shit

>nowhere in that haze did I find it to be a drug that was enjoyable

You seem to be contradicting yourself.
>>
>>701919585
No, I had a script and they plied me with huge amounts that I would take and then run out of and have to go to the emergency room to get more. I would take anywhere from 1 mg to 10 mg, knowing I could have depressed respiration, and it just fucking blew.
>>
>>701919988
Why did you keep doing it if it wasn't enjoyable?
>>
>>701919752
>>701919932
weed is gay and smoking weed makes you gay. Why else would there be a DIRECT scientific correlation to smoking weed and homosexuality? Fucking LGBT idiot
>>
>>701920150
Not really. Waking up from a nice nap has other implications, being tired, groggy, fuzzy, and it isn't very pleasant but you know, it's not bad either. That's xannies to me
>>
>>701920389
Oh. Well i guess that settles it. i kekd
>>
I knew a guy in highschool who had smoked weed regularly since he was like 11, and he basically had the cognitive function of a little monkey.

And of course he claimed that all other drugs were evil and unnatural
>>
>>701920245
Because it was drugs maaaan, I was hardcore, parachuting xanax duuude. I'll see what this stuff is all about. Am I cool yet?

That's why
>>
>>701920564
THIS. I know so many people like this. Fucking idiots
>>
>>701920659
What benzo are you on now? Valium i'm guessing?
>>
>>701920389
when i take a break from smoking i''m suddenly straight again. It's pretty incredible.
>>
>>701920389
For real though, I actually do act pretty gay when I get high
>>
File: dumbass-logo.jpg (69 KB, 314x382) Image search: [Google]
dumbass-logo.jpg
69 KB, 314x382
>>701919988
>To me it didn't feel that way, it felt like
>waking up from a nice nap(booze makes u FEEL good physically too. like you're light and floaty)
>that slightly foggy feel where you don't care and you can scream at someone and not give a shit. (sounds like booze again)

sounds a lot like booze without the slurring and sweating to me

ok you REALLY don't know shit about pokemon
>>
>>701920529
Yeah so fuck off you little hippie shit. I'll say it once more, WEED IS FOR FAGGOTS
>>
>>701920564
it fucks up growing children pretty bad. Much like a lot of other things. Alc. for example
>>
>>701920752
Stopped all the benzos

Now it's just alcohol, cigarettes, and kratom, and I'll stop cigs and kratom soon.
>>
>>701920913
Being a hipster is for faggots. Since were both faggots we should meet up. Where do you live?
>>
>>701920913
How can it be hipster if it's the most popular drug, or one of the most popular?
>>
>>701920773
>>701920863
EXACTLY. It makes you wanna suck cock and fap to trap and boy pussi webms. Eventually you WILL turn tricks for a gram of that sweet ass dank "og haze afghani purp cookies" fucking queers who smoke that shit should be eliminated
>>
>>701911516
>dope
dont say dope unless youre selling h you faggot
>>
>>701921223
>hippie /= hipster
>>
>>701921223
That's what I'm saying. This dude is trolling drugs in a drug thread acting like he's superior as fuck. And he doesn't understand what makes him a hipster. Proof not only weed makes you dumb.
>>
>>701921317
I'll cum all over your face if you wanna meet up. I'll smoke first to make sure i'm fag enough. You wear your skinny jeans and read up on some popular stuff to hate on.
>>
File: fhgdhhjxfj.jpg (30 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fhgdhhjxfj.jpg
30 KB, 1280x720
>>701918735
The cancer mole or the gay post?
>>
>>701921125
>>701921223
Stay mad little samefag. It's not ME whose going to turn gay just cause they wanted to smoke weed all day. I'll do good drugs and stay straight. The WHO just published an article about weed scientifically making you gay faggot stoner
>>
>>701921348
You don't know what i do you colossal fag. lol this dude. I can only fuck with one drug.
>>
>>701921643
The guy at the bottom wasn't me lol
Thread replies: 281
Thread images: 48

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.