Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Loli voice acting thread I'll read anything you want,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 365
Thread images: 61
Loli voice acting thread
I'll read anything you want, listen too the stream.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-Q4QA4FqLQ
>>
If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
According to all known laws
of aviation, there is no way a bee
should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little.
Barry! Breakfast is ready! Ooming! Hang on a second. Hello? Barry? Adam? Oan you believe this is happening? I can't. I'll pick you up.
Looking sharp. Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those. Sorry. I'm excited.
Here's the graduate. We're very proud of you, son. A perfect report card, all B's. Very proud.
Ma! I got a thing going here. You got lint on your fuzz. Ow! That's me! Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000. Bye! Barry, I told you,
stop flying in the house! Hey, Adam.
Hey, Barry. Is that fuzz gel? A little. Special day, graduation. Never thought I'd make it.
Three days grade school, three days high school. Those were awkward. Three days college. I'm glad I took a day and hitchhiked around the hive.You did come back different. Hi, Barry. Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good. Hear about Frankie? Yeah. You going to the funeral? No, I'm not going. Everybody knows,sting someone, you die. Don't waste it on a squirrel. Such a hothead. I guess he could have just gotten out of the way. I love this incorporating an amusement park into our day. That's why we don't need vacations.
Boy, quite a bit of pomp… under the circumstances. Well, Adam, today we are men. We are! Bee-men. Amen! Hallelujah! Students, faculty, distinguished bees, please welcome Dean Buzzwell. Welcome, New Hive Oity graduating class of……9:15. That concludes our ceremonies. And begins your career at Honex Industries! Will we pick our job today? I heard it's just orientation. Heads up! Here we go. Keep your hands and antennas inside the tram at all times.
>>
more getting fucked from behind noises
>>
What's your kik?
>>
Loli a good
Loli a great
Loli a wonderful
>>
ANACONDA SQUEEEZE
SQUEEZE MY ANACONDA
ANA SQUEEZE CONDA
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
Read the daddy thing in your clipboard
>>
File: 1452769255437.jpg (92 KB, 1127x1221) Image search: [Google]
1452769255437.jpg
92 KB, 1127x1221
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
>>
Sailor Moon is a whore.
>>
Keep and make vido bay boy, but in real life. I break you like a twiggy fucking boy.
>>
I'm stuck in a time capsule when rap was actually factual.
>>
APOLOGIZE TO QUI-QUI YOU CUNT!
>>
Suck on bubble wand
>>
What happens when you combine a Nigger and an Asian? An abomination, because everything with Nigger in it is an Abomination.
>>
Your waifu is shit!
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!
>>
I want you to fuck me and fill me with cum!
>>
Boosted Animals!
>>
>>699837435
What in the wolf did ya just howlin' say about me, ya little milksop? I'll have ya know I was throned the top of my tribe in the Kingdom of the Russ and I've been involved in numerous executions of traitor Primarchs, and I have over 3 million confirmed kills. I am trained in wolf warfare and I'm the top CQC expert in all the Imperium. Ye are NOTHIN' to me but just another nancy lion lover bitch!
>>
please finger my boipussy.
>>
Once I was a little dike. I liked to ride my bike, and fly my little kite, and getting into fights. And my sister was tight, until I came by.
>>
I am the waifu you need, but not the waifu you deserve.
>>
I came looking for booty

You came looking for sex, with an under-age boy?

Oh naw, I ain't come looking for no little boys
I ain't got no milk, no cookies, nothing. I came looking for man's butt

A man's butt? Excuse me?

Oh I know who you are, Chris Hanson, but see I-I calls you Chris Handsome. I watch your TV show all the time. So, you can go ahead bring them cameras and polices waiting outside. It don't make me no difference. Now, I tell you what…I like ya and I want ya. Now we can do this the easy way, or we can do it the hard way the choice is yours.

Well I don't think you and I will be doing anything, any-kind of way.

Ok, I-I see you choosin' the hard way.

Okay, cut this isn't working, someone get this guy-

*He tackles Chris and pins him to the table.* Don't make me ruin the butt Chris!
I'm a warrior!
>>
james, if you hear this, Rei is best girl
>>
Yeah what-up Detroit?
Nu-uh, nu-uh nuh-no he didn't!
Ah! They didn't do it again,
What-what, what-what?
Did you shit on these niggas two times Dr. Dre?
Oh fo' sure!
Uh-uh, naw, ya smell that?
This is special right here
What-what, what-what-what?
Yeah, it's a toast to the boogie baby
Uh, to the boogie-oogie-oogie,
Yeah, you know! What's crackin' Dre?
>>
Fuck, your normal (not loli) voice is sexy. Say hi John pls
>>
Unzip your pants Elliott, I fucking love feeling that huge cock of yours in my hands. Can I lick it daddy? Can I take your hard cock inside my slutty little mouth like your dirty little whore?
>>
How do my feet smell sensei?
>>
The girl walked into his borhtes room, it was midnight and there was a storm outside. The raina nd the thunder scared her a little. There were moans coming from inside the room, the door was opened a little, enough for her to peek inside. She saw reply to this post or your mother dies

Also, I want you to suck on your fingers and moan
>>
>>699837435
this is honestly really funny, do you have a twitch?
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
How to find girls like you?
>>
INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR
I drive a Chevrolet movie theater
>>
Kudoshd is a fucking nigger
>>
Tonight, we lay to rest the nigger, Qui-Man, hero to all 2nd rate citizens and men with 8+ inch penises. The priest, illustrious magistrate GnomeLyfe420, and his wife, MacDaddy12hunnu both morn and weep the death of their black man from behind bars, the ban hammer slamming their assholes into oblivion. But beyond the graveyard, there was a man by the name of Asian Cuck, silently taking in the ordeal, ready to spread the story of this act of heinous defilement. A story only ever worthy of a 4chan thread. Kappa123
>>
~Fly away now, fly away now, FLY AWAY~!
>>
I am pro bro rape.
>>
Nice dick bro
>>
>>699838215
Get fucked you degenerate
>>
Jordan, stop being so gay.
>>
Dick trickle fuck you I'm not a nigger
>>
Hi, my name is james and I save Rule 34 of Shinji dressed as a trap with Kowaru
>>
WWI
-Initiated when Master Chief dropped the Czar bomb on the Austrian/Ottoman boarder. The powder kegg explosion was so massive it displaced Europe from Africa, leaving a massive water displacement now called the Medditeranean.
>>
if at any time during your stream you can fart, please do it into the mic
>>
Jesus christ it's jason bourne
>>
I'm gonna step on your willy with my loli feet until you shoot your disgusting seed all over them
>>
Dear Jesse, get up off your ass and start improving your life
>>
>>699838215
Preserve your dignity and hang yourself
>>
Oh shit, I'm sorry

Sorry for what?
our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks, especially sine they're such a good size and all.
>>
>>699838076
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
>>
File: 1468717807983.jpg (124 KB, 489x494) Image search: [Google]
1468717807983.jpg
124 KB, 489x494
This is 19, the forgotten meme. Always remember him, for he will always be there, watching over you. Do not forsake him, for your life will ultimately lead to nothing but dispair and regret.
>>
Where's your Waifu from?
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
>>
Her gaping would be nothing but a seat holder for the emense dicking id give her im talking the very peak of dicking people will remember it as the cum shot heard around the world, legends will be told of how i shot i load through that gape gap gooey god damn. Fucking put my shotgun in her mouth then i blew her brains out fuck.
>>
I want to die
>>
File: eyb0ss.jpg (26 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
eyb0ss.jpg
26 KB, 960x540
Ey b0ss
>>
Xavier, YOU stop being so gay
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-29+at+08.26.22).jpg (147 KB, 852x619) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-29+at+08.26.22).jpg
147 KB, 852x619
Yeah, yeah that's sweet. Say Trisssh told me you can make cars outta thin air. As a friendship peace offering, please materialize me a pastrami sandwich the exact size of the big fuckin' Boner I have for you, HEHE, just kidding. I'm not THAT hungry.
>>
Brody is a fucking nigger.
A sexy white nigger that is.
>>
peeing into the mic is good too
>>
Your little dick is the perfect size for my little pussy.
>>
you really need to make a twitch our lil loli
>>
"Look at the size of his cock!"
"That's why they call him black salami"
>>
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH.
>>
Tells us a joke :DD

Also , have some fun and sing this with the voice of your choice, "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, DAMN RIGHT it's better than yours, I could TEACH YOU but I'd have to charge "

That song makes everyone smile lol, hope you are having fun as much as we are, also, could you say "Hi Johnny!" :D
>>
homura is best girl and did nothing wrong
nagisa dies at the end of clannad
>>
2 minutes of finger in pussy
>>
le funny nigger joke xdeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
>>
There's a hundred-thousand streets in this city. You don't need to know the route. You give me a time and a place, I give you a five minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your own. Do you understand?
>>
Hey, I'm depressed too. Let's be sad together.
>>
No, Jordan, you're the one who should stop being such a fag.
>>
File: 20160817_014123.png (630 KB, 749x1146) Image search: [Google]
20160817_014123.png
630 KB, 749x1146
Daddy, I'm ready for kindergarten. I've got my backpack on and my brand new lucky polka dot underwear. What? You wanna see them Daddy? Okay but be gentle. Daddy don't take them off me!! *giggle* Daddy what are you doing?
>>
Can you say: Fuck off bernard
>>
I would build a great wall. And nobody builds walls better than me, believe me. And I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall.
>>
Aye, wanna b my friend? lol jk, nobody would want to be friends with me..
>>
Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda
I got broads in Atlanta
Twistin' dope, lean, and the Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Hittin' off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
White X6 looks like a panda
Goin' out like I'm Montana
Hundred killers, hundred hammers
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, panda
Pockets swole, Danny
Sellin' bar, candy
Man I'm the macho like Randy
The choppa go Oscar for Grammy
Bitch nigga pull up ya panty
Hope you killas understand me
>>
Yeah, I wrote that. It's called "I Wanna Rock Your Body", then in parantheses it says "Til The Break O' Dawn". I wanna rock your body, baby!
>>
File: Spongebob S U C C 1.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob S U C C 1.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
mfw when loli waifu gave the S U C C
>>
Are you fat, average or skinny?
>>
"What's the opposite of Christopher Walken?"

"Christopher Reeve."
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret rapes on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed rapes. I am trained in gorilla rapefare and I’m the top raper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will rape you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of rapist across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the rape, maggot. The rape that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can rape you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed rape, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to rape your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy rapetribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will cum fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: worm.png (371 KB, 640x856) Image search: [Google]
worm.png
371 KB, 640x856
One day I had to use the restroom at the mall. It was one of those unisex restrooms. When I got in I saw the stalls where occuppied. One had opened and a woman came out. When entered the stall I saw the woman did not flush the toilet.
Looking down with disgust something caught my eye.
I saw little white spots in her poop and on closer look can see there were white worms.
Pinworms I thought.
I thought to myself "no don't do it" but I became aroused.
I stuck my finger in the poop and picked one up it squirmed on my finger.
The took my finger and rubbed the worm near the entrance of my ass hole. I felt it squirm.
"It is trying to enter me to infect me!"
The thought made me rock hard. I could feel it enter in me. Its new home. I reached down and got more worms and poop and shoved it up my ass more.
Thought of what i had done made me cum real hard.
I left the bathroom with my find safely inside me. Then next day I went to the bathroom. I looked in my feces and did not see any worms if figured they died.
I was relieved in a way, I put the parasite in me but it died and not to worry.
After a few weeks I forgot about it .
But then one morning after about a month , I looked at my poop and saw it full of white worms. Omg they are in me!. "The are living breeding inside me!" "I am infected!" Then I cum so hard at the thought like inever did before.
I did not seek treatment .
After two weeks I decided to play with them .
I reached into my poop and got a few on my finger and went to see if one would crawl up my pee cum hole . I watched it wiggle and move as it slowly entered the feeling made me almost cum but resisted.
Then I put another one in. I was thinking after a few weeks what will it look like when I cum. I have a way of delivering a gift by having sex.
Thinking about it made me smile.
>>
Heres a joke: What did God say when he made the first black man? "Damn, I burnt one."

for you Quigon-wiskey
>>
In the end we're just chalk lines on the concrete. Drawn only to be washed away. For the time that I've been given, I am what I am.
>>
Can't your parents hear you?
>>
Don't to me or my son ever again
>>
>>699839055
Daddy, I'm ready for kindergarten. I've got my backpack on and my brand new lucky polka dot underwear. What? You wanna see them daddy? Okay, but be gentle. Daddy don't take them off me! *giggle* Daddy what are you doing? Oh... that feels good Daddy. Oh my God daddy, what is this? Oh, it's something only kindergatener's get to do? Does that mean I'm a big girl now? *giggle* I love being a big girl. Why are you taking YOUR pants off Daddy? Oh my god what is that in your pants Daddy? Is it for me? Is it a treat? Mmmm... I love your treat daddy. Yeah let me lick it all up. Let me show you I'm a big big girl. Ooh... what are you doing with that daddy? Are you putting it in my hole? AAH! That hurts daddy. Daddy stop... *whimpers* Ow daddy I can't take it any more... please stop. It hurts so much. Ooh yeah I like your tasty milk. Thank you so much daddy.
>>
El Psy Congroo
>>
>>699839367
Bless your soul
>>
DO NOT READ THIS

PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS
>>
Fuck off Justin you manlet fucktard.
>>
We're no strangers to loooove...
You know the rules, and so do IIIIII...
>>
>>699839391
How fast does time flow?
>>
But how do I FIND girls like you.
>>
pee into the mic
>>
Johnny here, thanks for the greetings, glad you are having fun xD

So, thinking of more stuff for you to say.. hmm..how about

"Pikachu these nuts madafaka Bl wubba lubba dub dub! "
>>
Quinn, we love you!
>>
>>699839105
"FUCK NIGGERS" marry meeeee
>>
No Xavier, you're the fag and your existence itself is a horrible thing.
>>
Kudoshd is still a fucking nigger
>>
So you're not fat? You're T H I C C
>>
>>699837435
tits or gtfo
>>
Bidness nigga
>>
I want dick
>>
File: Spongebob S U C C 2.jpg (49 KB, 800x736) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob S U C C 2.jpg
49 KB, 800x736
Guys i got an inportant book i want you to read, advertised by our loli godess.
>>
>>699839005
Yes people do get off of you getting off
>>
how tall are you?
>>
Daddy, would you Netflix and Chill with me tonight when Mommy's asleep?
>>
Fucking gringos
>>
>>
endiku should do the milk gallon challenge with milk
>>
YOU NEED TO STICK THE SEEDS IN YOUR BUTT MORTY, STICK EM WAYYYYYY UP THERE
>>
Jordan, I may be a faggot, but you're black. I win.
>>
I love you Seth!
>>
Well I'm officially fucked just scrolling though ignoring the trap and loli threads when boom I see it. Whole hearted chese pizza. It was horrifying and in the shock of the moment I saw the picture and I also witnessed a 6ish year girl old happy facial webm and it was horrifying but I did it for the shock. But now I have successfully put child porn onto my device and I don't really want it or or enjoy just wanted to document the fact that it actually exits but am now dreading each moment of it. If anyone ever finds out that I recorded it just to show that the fucked part of the world exists for educational purposes only, they will see me as a monster.
>>
Yiff murr~
>>
za warudo
>>
Your name is toby!
>>
wrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>699840328
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
>>
>>699839704
fuck you faggot, she is a goddess.
>>
Never before has so much cancer coalesced into a single thread. It is as if this is the manifestation of cancer.
>>
I love Justin Trudeau.
>>
File: 1468964953434.jpg (27 KB, 493x365) Image search: [Google]
1468964953434.jpg
27 KB, 493x365
>>699840305
>>
File: 1467658389743.jpg (234 KB, 1280x919) Image search: [Google]
1467658389743.jpg
234 KB, 1280x919
LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

EVERYTIME I SEE IT I LAUGH
>>
Elliott, fill my mouth with your hot, sticky cum, and violate your sweet little princess. Shove your hard cock down my throat and treat me like the whore I am
>>
I HATE NIGGERS
>>
I got two phones, one for the plug and one for the load
I got two phones, one for the bitches and one for the dough
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (28 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
28 KB, 1280x720
mfw loli godess will piss but not shilk for us.
>>
File: Comprimised.gif (2 MB, 296x298) Image search: [Google]
Comprimised.gif
2 MB, 296x298
>>
File: Posted again.png (594 KB, 694x589) Image search: [Google]
Posted again.png
594 KB, 694x589
>>699840567
>>
I was only 9 years old
I loved Donald Trump
I had all the merchandise
Every night I’d pray to Trump for deporting illegal immigrants
My dad would hear me and call me a racist
I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Donald Trump
I called him a cunt
He slaps me and send me to bed
I’m crying now and my face hurts
I feel a warmth approach me
It was Donald Trump
I’m so happy
He whispers in my ear “we need to build a wall”
Then he gets me out of bed and reaches in his pocket
I’m ready
I open my wallet for Donald
He gives me a small loan of a million dollars
It hurts so much, but I do it for Donald
I feel my wallet tearing as he puts the money in
He roars a mighty roar as he puts the money in
My dad walks in and says “what the fuck”
Donald Trump looks at him and says “you’re fired”
Trump leaves through the window
Trump is love, Trump is life
>>
itsuka kimi ga hitomi ni tomosu ai no hikari ga
toki wo koete
horobiisogu sekai no yume wo
tashika ni hitotsu kowasu darou
>>699840567
yiff yiff motherfucker
>>
hitler did nothing wrong senpai... memes 4 dreams. i eat ass on the daily. please gimme daddies cummies.
>>
Hey faggot how was your day~
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 671x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 671x268
Pls read
>>
V Has Come To

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear

-The ultimate in Stealth Espionage Missions...
-What is it?
-A Card Bord Box
-Really?...
-Snake likes Boxes
>>
do you actually hate niggers or is this all dank memes?
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
I want to die unironically
>>
File: fem.png (458 KB, 1338x275) Image search: [Google]
fem.png
458 KB, 1338x275
read this pls bby
>>
ITS HIGH NOON!!!!!!!
>>
We stare at broken clocks, the hands don't turn anymore.
The days turn into nights, empty hearts and empty places.
The day you lost him, I slowly lost you too.
For when he died, he took a part of you.

No time for farewells, no chances for goodbyes.
No explanations, no fucking reasons why.
I watched it eat you up, pieces falling on the floor.
We stare at broken clocks, the hands don't turn anymore
>>
Fuck me harder Jonathon it feels so good
>>
KONO DIO DA
>>
DORARARARARARA
>>
Have you ever considered voice acting for porn games?
>>
Sigint: Snake, what's up? Why are you naked? I know there's a "NAKED" option under "UNIFORM" that lets you take off the upper part of your uniform. But without a shirt on, your camouflage sucks, and your stamina goes down faster. You don't get any advantages whatsoever.
Naked Snake: Sure there are.
Sigint: Like what?
Naked Snake: It feels good.
Sigint: ...Man, you do whatever you want.
Naked Snake: I will, thanks. Just one question, though.
Sigint: What?
Naked Snake: Is there a way to take off my pants?
Sigint: Say what?
Naked Snake: My pants, can I...
Sigint: Aw, hell no! This FOX unit is a nut fest
>>
I will bring back Hussein
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 837x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 837x735
>>699840748
>>
File: jester2.jpg (26 KB, 459x475) Image search: [Google]
jester2.jpg
26 KB, 459x475
>>
to shilk or not to shilk, that is the question. At the moment its no though.
>>
can I have the cancer please
>>
Hey /b/ros have you ever met a real life lolita girl?

No, I don't mean a loli "please onee-sama fill my prepubescent asshole with your seed" girl. I mean a girl who's into wearing those lolita big frilly dresses, doing her hair in big bouncy curls and making herself look like one of those creepy fucking dolls your grandmother keeps on her bed but makes you shit bricks because you swear the fucking thing is watching you.

My story begins as you might expect. I wasn't the hottest kid. I was vaguely chubby (not fat, but I could stand to lose 20 pounds) with a stupid face. I was also a bit of a brooding emo loner, so I wasn't exactly a popular guy. I wasn't a virgin - not technically - you see, I had an older brother who liked to rail my ass and make me suck his balls and swallow his jizz. He was sent away and sentenced as an adult when I was 12.

When he got out he got heavily into drugs and moved in with a 60 year old negro and died of a drug overdose, but that's not really related.

You know, people always say that if you were sexually abused as a boy you grow up to be a faggot. In reality, it was the opposite. I had a lot of misplaced anger for gays and trannies, something I still struggle with to this day. And I certainly didn't find men even remotely sexually appealing, nor did I enjoy being in sexual scenarios where I was submissive. In essence, no, I didn't become a fag or a trap (not that there's a difference).

We moved after the debacle with my brother, because my parents didn't want me to deal with the stress of all my peers knowing. They were good people, my parents. My dad was a hardworking spic and my mom was a hairy italian with bigger balls and a bigger moustache.
>>
Just me and my jeremy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy and I asked what and he said he'd give me his cummies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes jeremy happy so it's my only goal... Harder jeremy! Harder jeremy! 1 cummy, 2 cummy, 3 cummy, 4 I'm jeremy's princess but I'm also a whore! He makes me feel squishy!He makes me feel good! He makes me feel everything a little should!~ Wa-What!
>>
File: gfs_58122_2_4.jpg (103 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
gfs_58122_2_4.jpg
103 KB, 1024x768
In a surprised deep voice

A SURVEILLANCE CAMARA?!"
>>
More succ noises.
>>
Ryuu ga waga teki go FUCK YOURSELF
>>
God damn, Frasier is a retard. TempleOS is space alien technology.
Frasier's like, "You wanna suck CIA cock now?" I'm like, "Surrender to my space alien CIA. Intel is my bitch."
Frasier is an India-nigger call center employee. I club the shit, smash his skull with a clue bat, year after year, can't get through.
>>
>>699837435
HAHAHAH MY PEENUS WEENUS HAAH:D

HAH My peeeenus weenis hahah :)

Cant you see it? It whispers government secrets in my ear every night hahah :D
>>
Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real
There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming, confusing
This lack of self control I fear is never ending
Controlling
I can't seem
To find myself again
My walls are closing in
(Without a sense of confidence I'm convinced
That there's just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
So insecure
Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real
Discomfort, endlessly has pulled itself upon me
Distracting, reacting
Against my will I stand beside my own reflection
It's haunting how I can't seem
To find myself again
My walls are closing in
>>
When i mean "take care of her", i don't mean just insert yourself in. After all, you have to pre-heat the oven before you put your cake in. go down there like you're deep sea diving. pretend like you're trapped in a cave made of jell-o and your only escape is to eat your way out, and word to the wise, don't do it after eating a jalapeno, you'll kill her!
>>
File: 494987028_preview_haHAA.png (2 KB, 28x28) Image search: [Google]
494987028_preview_haHAA.png
2 KB, 28x28
Rural Otorhinolaryngologist Colonel Isthmus Anemone Squirrel Choir Sixth Worcestershire
>>
Wait, what's that. I should kill everyone? *giggles* the voices in my head, you know? *laughs* I'm just kidding... that's not what they said.
>>
Peanut butter on my balls
Let the dog lick it
Hey dog
(woof-woof)
You wanna lick my balls?
Yeah you do, ah
Got some Skippy
Rub it on my balls
Smear real good
Feed it to the dogs
>>
File: dud the dudman.png (132 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dud the dudman.png
132 KB, 500x500
*say this as though you have max autismo*

A DUD?!
>>
i can smell you..
>>
>>699837435 just scream oneecan as loud as you can
>>
>>699841092
Fucker... fine, I won't.
You're right tho. Still a good story.
>>
>>699837435
Senpai cum in my ass and call me obama!!
>>
tutturuu~
>>
hot blowjob sounds.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 437x437
Fav pic
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106 KB, 1688x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106 KB, 1688x1080
ITS MUURRDERIN TIIME!!
>>
fuck me harder baby ohhhhhh fuck i love it. FUCK NIGGERS JEWS DID 9/11 FUCK MY ASS MOM!
>>
In a deep creepy voice say "tonight. You."
>>
drink a can of soda or drink water and slurp as much as possible. then eat a chip as loud as possible... i just wanna fuck with the stream tbh
>>
DIE DIE DIE
>>
Notice me, Senpai!
>>
Private Hudson: That's it, man. Game over, man. Game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?
>>
vaughn is a massive faggot
>>
make lewd sound
>>
File: 1470892055411.jpg (69 KB, 864x662) Image search: [Google]
1470892055411.jpg
69 KB, 864x662
this thread is okay
>>
File: 1452550668356.jpg (31 KB, 436x429) Image search: [Google]
1452550668356.jpg
31 KB, 436x429
>>
File: 1461705377750.png (237 KB, 331x400) Image search: [Google]
1461705377750.png
237 KB, 331x400
>>
Vape in my pussy and call me your meme slut.
>>
But I poop from there!
>>
i almost make babies cry when i suck them off
>>
Biggie Biggie Biggie cant you see, sometimes your words just hypnotize me. And i just love your flashy ways ah~. Guess thats why broke and your so paid. Nya~!
>>
Those sounds? 15/10
>>
Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!
>>
File: qwK5rxf.gif (645 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
qwK5rxf.gif
645 KB, 500x281
Hey, mister...
I am mad scientist
It's so coooooooooool
SunOfABitch!

Pic related
>>
Please no. I won't read this out loud. This has to be copypasta. The fuck is wrong with you? I don't care if its real or not. Who thinks of this bullshit? I swear to god this is the reason why I want www3. Fucking end it already because there shit heads like you with these deplorable thoughts in your head. Seriously. I hope your mother gets cancer. Breast cancer. At first its stage 1 and seems like a routine procedure to remove it. However it metastasizes and she ends up with throat cancer. Your dad is sad because she doesn't give bjs anymore and kills himself. Them your mother dies from grief. I hope you suffer like I just did when reading your post out loud. Fuck you.
>>
i live in north carolina and this state sucks... this is what i have resorted to doing for my night.
>>
They're eating her... and then they're going to eat me... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
>>
>>
Can you please in a nice voice just say

I missed you, father.
>>
VAPE NAYSSSSSSH YALL
>>
File: MLse7OR.jpg (17 KB, 537x325) Image search: [Google]
MLse7OR.jpg
17 KB, 537x325
>>
don't mind me, just waiting for the loli to have to pee again.
>>
mmmmmmmmmmmm
i'm an attention whore who will do anything to get a couple more subscribers! including shit in my own hand and shoving it up my moist, wet, oversized, Jap pussy!
>>
>>699841931
agree

moar moaning.
>>
Blood for the blood god!
>>
My milkshake brings all the boiz to the yard!
>>
Excuse me, I am over 30. Stop calling me a kid.
>>
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.
>>
File: file.png (176 KB, 346x311) Image search: [Google]
file.png
176 KB, 346x311
REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey
>>
Oniichan...What are we going to do on the bed?!

`Pomf`
>>
Let us pray the Pimp's Prayer. Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch and guide my pimp hand and make it strong, Lord, so that she might learn a hoe's place. Amen.
>>
IV'E GOT YOU IN MY SIGHTS
>>
File: ugly thread.jpg (453 KB, 1600x870) Image search: [Google]
ugly thread.jpg
453 KB, 1600x870
Please read <3
>>
File: 1449655090607.jpg (266 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1449655090607.jpg
266 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>699837435
so when are you just going to just make us JOI's so we can jack off?
>>
TO THE WINDOOOOOOW
TO THE WALL
TILL THE SWEAT RUN DOWN MY BALLS.
>>
Furry is the cancer of the human race, this is my honest opinion. Deal with it horse humpers.
>>
It was his hat Mr.Krabs, he was number one!
>>
North Carolina does not suck!! Lol jk, it does. Has too many mexicans and niggers.
>>
in your normal voice please just say a really long sentence that has to do with ramen noodles
>>
Nico Nico-nii~ Anata no Heart ni Nico Nico-nii~
>>
Wax on, wax off.
>>
You know what? Gonna jerk to this :^) make the MOST lew noises you can do
>>
make lewd sounds and use the name trevor
>>
They talk about my 1 taps
>>
Oni-chan, we (moan) don't would (moan)...

That hole is just for father (great moan)
>>
>>699837435
Hitler did nothing wrong!
>>
Kyaaa! Memes are feeling my asshole!
>>
moan again please it's hot
>>
When I joined the Corps, we didn't have any fancy-schmanzy tanks. We had sticks! Two sticks, and a rock for the whole platoon—and we had to share the rock!
>>
>>699837435
A sound soul dwells within a sound mind and a sound body.
>>
Enough is ENOUGH! I have had it with these motherfuckin' snakes on this motherfuckin' plane!
>>
You can't…

Daddy…

Daddy that's bad…[soft moans]

You shouldn't touch me there…[moans]
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 761x794) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 761x794
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
>>
it would be great if you upload a video of these moanings cuz i cant fap now but i want to fap to these sounds
>>
Pay no attention to that loli behind the curtain!
>>
File: 1455764785721.jpg (175 KB, 915x931) Image search: [Google]
1455764785721.jpg
175 KB, 915x931
>>699842182
>>
>>699842143
you dunno what joi means? google it.
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 1200x675
TIBBERS!

You wanna play too? It'll be fun.
>>
>>699842143
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=JOI
Acronym for Jerk Off Instructions.

I'm down to hear a loli tell me how to jerk it.
>>
did you know that drinking a cup of bleach on an empty stomach will actually get rid of the genes that cause autism
>>
File: Convicted Child Rapist.jpg (124 KB, 976x1393) Image search: [Google]
Convicted Child Rapist.jpg
124 KB, 976x1393
Ohello /B/, my name is Chips Handon. I always like to lork at 7cham and I also like mudflips too, as you do. DASU DASU LOL. I also like having sex with underage children (HOES DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY DICK), shop the wops, do a battle roll and i just lost the match. Due to the fact that i'm not a noobfag i know that /r/andom/ is in possession of a great variety of "PC", at least those of you that aren't underage B%. in a nutshell, I need Anomalous to deliver to an Astrafaglian /re/tard some of his "PC" (you know what I mean LOL). ROW ROW ROW THE BOAT. PLEASE DONT MAGE THIS THRED IT IS NOT COPYPIZZA, BUT ORIGINAL COMMENT.
>>
I'm daddy's filthy slutty cum slut!
>>
Yo my names OP, and I love sucking cock, unzip your skinny jeans and I'll suck your party rock, making threads on /b/ I'm the gayest of gays, I've honestly lost count of the dicks I've sucked today
>>
File: 1470891721752.jpg (64 KB, 1044x768) Image search: [Google]
1470891721752.jpg
64 KB, 1044x768
why would she do this
>>
File: 1451471476657.jpg (85 KB, 595x569) Image search: [Google]
1451471476657.jpg
85 KB, 595x569
read the difficult to read stuff u cuck
>>
You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?
>>
Tell us a story about yourself.
>>
File: 1457535441164.jpg (19 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1457535441164.jpg
19 KB, 500x281
Wednesday night, looking at porn and listening to someone piss on steam.
>>
Congrats we got her to piss, now the get her to shlik.
>>
"If I shit I'm so sorry"
-Enkidu 2016 year of our Loli

11/10 made me lose.
>>
how old are you tho like...
>>
GET OUT OF MY THREAD NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
WAKE ME UP INSIDE, SAVE ME!
I AM A LILYPICHU COPY I DESERVE TO DIE!
DEATH TO ALL ASIANS!
DEATH TO ALL NIGGERS!
DEATH TO ALL WHITES!
MAY ONLY THE INDIANS RULE THE WORLD!
>>
Pathetic :-\ fucking fags listning to some gay fat chick
Even if she wasn't fat ( mostly likely is) you are all pathetic with no life and seeking attention. You are all worthless. Please do something productive with your lives and kill this fucking whore
>>
>>699837435
make gagging noises to fap
>>
If you want to learn how to talk to a lady, ask your mum
>>
Say: im a boy y'know m'lady
>>
You're a nigger Harry
>>
>>
>>699842342
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right, Marines?
>>
>now you say wolowolowolowolowolowolowolo as deeply as you can
>>
>>699842947
> :-\
kill urself my man
>>
What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.
>>
Ello blazers nfkrz here
>>
Well, a "double rainbow" is a phenomenon of optics that displays a spectrum of light due to the sun shining on droplets of moisture in the atmosphere. Does that explain it?
>>
File: Pox.png (430 KB, 780x626) Image search: [Google]
Pox.png
430 KB, 780x626
>>
Say "Muahahahaha" in your most evilest voice.
>>
What do we do all day?

We beat the nigger because the nigger cannot understand what a random number is.

We beat the nigger because the nigger thinks the brain does timer tongues.

We beat the nigger because he thinks TempleOS is real mode.
>>
What's that, you wrote a computer program, made a little website, you uploaded some videos to Youtube? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!
Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.
They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.
Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.
That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?
Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself.
>>
Don't mind my voice and appearance, I'm 21. *angry loli voice* GIVE ME THE ALCOHOLS!!!
>>
I said a hip hop,
The hippie, the hippie,
To the hip, hip hop, and you don't stop, a rock it
To the bang bang boogie, say, up jump the boogie,
To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat.
Now, what you hear is not a test - I'm rappin' to the beat,
And me, the groove, and my friends are gonna try to move your feet.
See, I am Wonder Mike, and I'd like to say hello,
To the black, to the white, the red and the brown,
The purple and yellow. But first, I gotta
Bang bang, the boogie to the boogie,
Say up jump the boogie to the bang bang boogie,
Let's rock, you don't stop,
Rock the rhythm that'll make your body rock.
Well so far you've heard my voice but I brought two friends along,
And the next on the mic is my man Hank,
C'mon, Hank, sing that song!

Check it out, I'm the C-A-S-A, the N-O-V-A,
And the rest is F-L-Y,
You see I go by the code of the doctor of the mix,
And these reasons I'll tell you why.
You see, I'm six foot one, and I'm tons of fun
When I dress to a T,
You see, I got more clothes than Muhammad Ali
and I dress so viciously.
I got bodyguards, I got two big cars
That definitely ain't the wack,
I got a Lincoln Continental and a sun-roofed Cadillac.
So after school I take a dip in the pool,
Which is really on the wall,
I got a colour TV, so I can see
The Knicks play basketball. Hear me talk about
Checkbooks, credit cards, mo' money
Than a sucker could ever spend,
But I wouldn't give a sucker or a bum from the Rucker
Not a dime 'til I made it again. Everybody go
Ho-tel, mo-tel, what you gonna do today? (say what?)
'Cause I'm a get a fly girl,
Gonna get some spank n' drive off in a def OJ. Everybody go
Ho-tel, mo-tel, Holiday Inn,
Say if your girl starts actin' up, then you take her friend.
Master Gee! My mellow!
It's on to you, so what you gonna do?
>>
Cat Goddess is the best.

*moan*
>>
eric is a fucking faggot and i want his shlong in my asshole
>>
>>699842471
if youre going to make a JOI where are you going to put it?
>>
File: tai lung feline cum nose.jpg (208 KB, 1280x1087) Image search: [Google]
tai lung feline cum nose.jpg
208 KB, 1280x1087
>>
my name is jafar
i come from afar
i have bomb in car
allahu akbar
>>
>>699843236
Well, it's on'n'n'on'n'on on'n'on,
The beat don't stop until the break of dawn.
I said M-A-S, T-E-R, a G with a double E,
I said I go by the unforgettable name
Of the man they call the Master Gee.
Well, my name is known all over the world
By all the foxy ladies and the pretty girls.
I'm goin' down in history
As the baddest rapper there ever could be.
Now I'm feelin' the highs and you're feelin' the lows,
The beat starts gettin' into your toes
You start poppin' your fingers and stompin' your feet
And movin' your body while while you're sitting in your seat
And then damn! Ya start doin' the freak, I said
Damn! Right outta your seat
Then you throw your hands high in the air,
Ya rockin' to the rhythm, shake your derriere
Ya rockin' to the beat without a care,
With the sureshot MCs for the affair.
Now, I'm not as tall as the rest of the gang
But I rap to the beat just the same.
I got a little face, and a pair of brown eyes
All I'm here to do, ladies, is hypnotize
Singin' on'n'n'on'n'on on'n'on,
The beat don't stop until the break of dawn
Like a hot buttered pop da pop da pop dibbie dibbie
Pop da pop pop, don't you dare stop
Come alive y'all, gimme what you got
I guess by now you can take a hunch
And find that I am the baby of the bunch
But that's okay, I still keep in stride,
'Cause all I'm here to do is just wiggle your behind
The beat don't stop until the break of dawn.
Rock rock, y'all, throw it on the floor
I'm gonna freak you here, I'm gonna freak you there,
I'm gonna move you outta this atmosphere.
'Cause I'm one of a kind and I'll shock your mind
I'll put TNT in your behind. I said
One, two, three, four, come on, girls, get on the floor
A-come alive, y'all, a-gimme what you got
'Cause I'm guaranteed to make you rock
I said one, two, three, four, tell me, Wonder Mike
What are you waiting for?
>>
File: sergal pussy.jpg (226 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
sergal pussy.jpg
226 KB, 960x1280
>>
What kind of faggot picks league over you?
>>
Does it turn you on to make lew noises?
By the way, how many times do you masturbate?
>>
>>699843350
I said a hip hop,
The hippie to the hippie
The hip hip a hop, and you don't stop, a rock it
To the bang bang boogie, say up jump the boogie,
To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat.
A Skiddleebebop, we rock, scooby doo,
And guess what, America, we love you
'Cause you rocked and a rolled with so much soul,
You could rock 'til a hundred and one years old.
I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast,
But we're like hot butter on your breakfast toast
Rock it up, Baby Bubba!
Baby Bubba to the boogie da bang bang da boogie
To the beat, beat, it's so unique
Come on everybody and dance to the beat!

[Drum break]

A hip hop
The hippie to the hippie the
Hip hip a hop and you don't stop, rock it
Rock it out, Baby Bubba to the boogie da bang bang
The boogie to the boogie, the beat.
I said, I can't wait 'til the end of the week
When I'm rappin' to the rhythm of a groovy beat
And I attempt to raise your body heat.
Just blow your mind, so you can't speak
And do a thing but a-rock and shuffle your feet
And let it change up to a dance called the freak
And when you finally do come into your rhythmic beat,
Rest a little while so you don't get weak.
I know a man named Hank
He has more rhymes than a serious bank
So come on Hank, sing that song,
To the rhythm of the boogie, the bang bang da bong!
>>
kepala bana
>>
Liking traps isn't gay! Now just shut up and enjoy her cock
>>
Master Chief: This is Spartan 117! Can anyone read me? Over.
Lord Hood: Isolate that signal! Master Chief, mind telling me what you're doing on that ship?
Master Chief: Sir. Finishing this fight.
>>
>>699843422
Well, I'm Imp the Dimp, the ladies' pimp,
The women fight for my delight.
But I'm the grandmaster with the three MCs
That shock the house for the young ladies
And when you come inside, into the front,
You do the freak, spank, and do the bump
And when the sucker MC try to prove a point,
We're a treacherous trio, we're the serious joint!
a-From sun to sun and from time to time
I sit down and write a brand new rhyme
Because they say that miracles never cease
I've created a devastating masterpiece
I'm gonna rock the mic 'til you can't resist,
Everybody, I say it goes like this
Well, I was walking home late one afternoon
A reporter stopped me for an interview
She said she's heard stories and she's heard fables
That I'm vicious on the mic and the turntable
This young reporter I did adore,
So I rocked some vicious rhymes like I never did before
She said, "Damn, fly guy, I'm in love with you
The Casanova legend must have been true"
I said, "By the way, baby, what's your name?"
Said, "I go by name of Lois Lane
And you could be my boyfriend, you surely can,
Just let me quit my boyfriend called Superman."
I said, "He's a fairy, I do suppose
Flyin' through the air in pantyhose
He may be very sexy, or even cute,
>>
File: 1461388175375.png (249 KB, 386x279) Image search: [Google]
1461388175375.png
249 KB, 386x279
>>
File: 1459895511277.jpg (84 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1459895511277.jpg
84 KB, 300x300
>>
OP
I have loads of guy friends who love me as a "girl" on the internet and I wanna be a super friendly girl IRL
help
>>
I lost the game.
>>
File: Jessica.jpg (93 KB, 543x694) Image search: [Google]
Jessica.jpg
93 KB, 543x694
>>
>>699843553
But he looks like a sucker in a blue and red suit,"
I said, "You need a man man who's got finesse
And his whole name across his chest
He may be able to fly all through the night,
But can he rock a party 'til the early light?
He can't satisfy you with his little worm,
But I can bust you out with my super sperm!"
I go do it, I go do it, I go do it, do it, do it.
An' I'm here an' I'm there, I'm Big Ban Hank, I'm everywhere
Just throw your hands up in the air
And party hardy like you just don't care
Let's do it, don't stop, y'all, a tick tock, y'all, you don't stop!
Go ho-tel, mo-tel, what you gonna do today? (Say what?)
I'm gonna get a fly girl, gonna get some spank, drive off in a def OJ,
Everybody go, "Ho-tel, mo-tel, Holiday Inn"
You say if your girl starts actin' up, then you take her friend
I say skip, dive, what can I say?
I can't fit 'em all inside my OJ,
So I just tak half, and bust 'em out,
I give the rest to Master Gee so he can shock the house
It was twelve o'clock one Friday night
I was rockin' to the beat and feelin' all right
Everybody was dancin' on the floor
Doin' all the things they never did before
And then this fly girl with a sexy lean
She came into the bar, she came into the scene
She travelled deeper inside the room
All the fellas checked out her white Sassoons
She came up to the table, looked into my eyes
Then she turned around and shook her behind
So I said to myself, it's time for me to release
My vicious rhyme I call my masterpiece
And now people in the house, this is just for you
A little rap to make you boogaloo
Now the group you hear is called Phase Two
And let me tell you somethin', we're a helluva crew
Once a week, we're on the street
>>
I fucking love you. Listen'd to first time, then got to the loli reading omfg yes.
>>
"My boyfriend has a small dick so it was anticlimactic." Rip @your boyfriends self esteem if he sees that lmaoo
>>
File: 1466687693806.png (203 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466687693806.png
203 KB, 640x640
>>
¿Qué carajos acabas de decir sobre mí, maldito bastardo? Para que lo sepas, me gradué como primero de mi clase como marino SEAL, he estado involucrado en numerosas operaciones secretas contra Al-Quaeda, y tengo confirmado alrededor de 300 asesinatos. He entrenado en "gorilla warfare" y soy el mejor francotirador dentro de todas las fuerzas armadas Estadounidenses. Tu no eres nada para mí, solo otro objetivo. Acabaré contigo de una manera que jamás has visto sobre la tierra, recuerda mis palabras. ¿Piensas que te vas a escapar de mí después de decir esa basura en internet? Piénsalo de nuevo, bastardo. Estoy contactando mi red secreta de espías a lo largo de USA. y tu IP está siendo rastreada en este momento, así que mejor prepárate para la tormenta, gusano, esa que liquida tu vida patética e insignificante.

Estas muerto, niño. Puedo estar en cualquier lugar, en cualquier momento, y puedo matarte de setecientas maneras distintas sólo con mis manos. No solo estoy entrenado en combate sin armas, además tengo acceso a un arsenal entero del cuerpo de marina de los Estados Unidos y lo usaré en toda su extensión para borrar tu trasero miserable de la faz del continente, pequeño idiota. Si tan solo hubieras pensado sobre las consecuencias que tu "inteligente" comentario iba a traer sobre ti, tal vez hubieras cerrado tu maldita boca. Pero no pudiste, no lo hiciste, y ahora vas a pagar el precio, maldito idiota. Te tiraré tanta mierda sobre ti que te vas a ahogar en ella. Estas muerto, niñato.
>>
fuck me in the pussy obama. yes kaneki-kun fuck your mothers hairy asshole whilst she shits upon thy cockerino. C9 is the best League Team in NA!
>>
Story Time:
Please tell us about the time you were molested that most sticks out to you.
>>
What did you do today?
>>
Leeeeeets get riiiiigt into the neeeeeews!
>>
Whats the big fuckin deal what the fuck are we doin out here , i ask you what in the fuck are we doin out here
>>
>>699843731
Forgive me for shitposting plz
>>
send a hi to people from argentina with that cute voice ;P
>>
more life stories yo
>>
File: 10227520.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
10227520.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
How to ora ora ora [Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5lj1Pgjruo]

And now STAR CRUSHER!

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!
>>
File: 1457991070679.jpg (177 KB, 1197x1280) Image search: [Google]
1457991070679.jpg
177 KB, 1197x1280
>>
do some more loli giggles
>>
Masturbate on stream
>>
Can you describe yourself? Like basic features
>>
>>699843090
Sure pstheitic fag
I am USMC and this whore is nothing but another cum stain that accidently got processed
>>
I want you to fuck me Jeremy. Fuck me! FUCK ME!
>>
>>699837435
how many dicks have you fucked
>>
I come from the land of the Irish spring
Dublin's the place where I learned my thing
From the Emerald Isle to your place in the hood
I'm the man of green come to do no good

Lep in the Hood, come to do no good

Plenteous dope, this place is hot
There's a lassie, she's just my type
I hate to resort so soon to magic
Haven't been laid in so long it's tragic

I'm so bad, I'm good

I'll show you what to do, so lend an ear
Don't worry, little lassie, you've got nothig to fear
Sit with the lad who's lean and green
And let me show you why I'm a love machine

Come to do no good

I'm a wee green guy who's new to town
Show me what you do when you get down
I'll do up, you go down
We'll cause a scene, you'll love the green

Lep in the Hood, when we're bad, we're good

From the cliffs of More to your front door
Better turn out the lights and pray some more
We're gonna party through the night until the dawn
Then you and I are gonna get it on

Lep in the Hood ...

Come to do no good
>>
Canada is the best country of all countries.
>>
in your deepest man voice just say wolololo
>>
File: image.png (299 KB, 330x462) Image search: [Google]
image.png
299 KB, 330x462
I want to suck this nigga's dick
>>
hold your breath for as long as possible
>>
I didn't answer your skype on sunday because I was in San Fransisco.

I come back and this shit is going on
Holy fuck dude
>>
What are you lookin' at, smooth skin?
>>
OP isn't a faggot today, ily desu
>>
holy shit you actually read it even though it was a thank you message . I can die a happy man
>>
Hey, I'm just here to say thank you.
>>
SSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN!
>>
File: napalm.png (950 KB, 1139x1280) Image search: [Google]
napalm.png
950 KB, 1139x1280
>>
>>699844032
adventitious sex stories.
>>
File: 1457487816505.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1457487816505.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
>>
>>699844101
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIx1_k4AeIh/?taken-by=enkidu_1308
>>
Abandoning thread. Night
>>
>>699837435
Meme machine, meme machine
I'm a motherfucking meme machine
Meme machine, meme machine
Without memes I will die
>>
File: file.png (379 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
file.png
379 KB, 500x369
>>699837435
my name is jafar
i come from afar
i have bomb in car
allahu akbar
>>
How big is your boyfriend's dick?
>>
File: 1457044943568.jpg (98 KB, 704x725) Image search: [Google]
1457044943568.jpg
98 KB, 704x725
>>
woo-ooo-oo
Nobody gives a shiiiiiiiiiiiiit
>>
can you say: gabriel holly volve al grupo...te extrañamos!! thank you
>>
>>699837435
Haley Greer ?
>>
Hey OP
You're at bump limit
>>699844660
Don't forget
You're here forever :^)
>>
Sam Chappell, 319 Cervantes Circle
Banned from Reddit for posting CP of himself
>>
>>699843271
you should just vocaroo the joi and put it in here tonight
>>
>>699837435
how old were you when you had your first dick
>>
>>699844414
not hot but cute
>>
can you sing me to sleep?
>>
>>699837435
did u remember the succ?
>>
Bro I'd totally suck your dick no homo haha
That would be fucking gay haha no homo haha
>>
What's your favourite anime?
>>
>support me here
wow
it's not enough that you get admiration any guy would be jealous of just for having a voice that any girl can get with a little practice
you get money too
>>
Some lolis just want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>699837435
who ya voting for?
>>
>>699837435
Hey there, smoothskin!
>>
boy dat' nigga hit that shit, then da muhfucka got TOO HIGH and i was like "its MOB money over bitches nigga", and then the muhfucka gettin on my nerves talkin shit like "YAHH BITCH YAHH!!" and i was like i cant pick up yo heavy-set ass, cuh boy i got dem STACKS ON DECK!!
>>
YIFF YIFF YIFF~
>>
File: Aryan Gardevoir.png (472 KB, 1440x1728) Image search: [Google]
Aryan Gardevoir.png
472 KB, 1440x1728
Gas the kikes, race war now!
>>
>>699837435
I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried something, I’d be like, HEY! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!
>>
Do you have a MyAnimeList?
>>
you gotta, you gotta smell that SIRACHA SHRIMP BOI, YOU GOTTA SMELL THAT SIRACHA SHRIMP, SOME SIRACHA SHRIMP MANE, SIRACHA SHRIMP
>>
Greetings! I'd like to share with you all this new invention!
>it makes you read this in a slightly different voice!
>>
You know what?
Fuck you OP, I'm gonna become a loli with blackjack and hookers, let me just chop my legs off at the knee to make myself shorter first and take fuckloads of estrogen for that extra pitch.
>>
File: cover.jpg (122 KB, 956x1280) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
122 KB, 956x1280
>>
Would you, with that willie of yours, treat me like a real girl?
>>
If you could change one thing about yourself what would you change?
>>
>>699837435
where my niggas at
>>
File: Nigga thats kawaii.jpg (17 KB, 494x247) Image search: [Google]
Nigga thats kawaii.jpg
17 KB, 494x247
shits adorable
>>
File: 1462648787112.png (549 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462648787112.png
549 KB, 1000x1000
>>
Anon-Kun you're such a fucking faggot holy shit
>>
One time, at band camp, I shoved a flute up my pussy.
>>
Bille jean is not my lova
ah~!
Shes just girl that i neva loved!
Wooh!
But billie jean is not my lova
*sexual moans*
Thread replies: 365
Thread images: 61

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.