Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Fuck homeless people, I want to get a fuck homeless people thread

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 39
File: homeless.jpg (102 KB, 600x407) Image search: [Google]
homeless.jpg
102 KB, 600x407
Fuck homeless people, I want to get a fuck homeless people thread going on. Stories, pics, or vids of homeless being fucked with because most are addicts and don't deserve our sympathy.
>>
File: FuckTheHomeless.webm (2 MB, 1400x788) Image search: [Google]
FuckTheHomeless.webm
2 MB, 1400x788
Homeless, hate them.
>>
I live in southern California and the animal rescue center had to start licking the overnight animal kennels because multiple homeless people would climb into them and sleep
>>
Locking lol. But seriously fuck homeless people every stop sign or light there they are. Outside every store on every street corner. Its so ingrained in the culture hear kids start early and I see these fucks getting out of nice cars all the fucking time and then they have the audacity to scream at you hat your selfish and cheap. I wish I could hit them all with my car.
>>
>>698396662
>licking
They started licking it? like with their tongues?
>>
Yeah living in NYC made me hate them. If you're temporarily homeless and need help, I think people should help you get back on your feet (and they often do). If you choose, because you live in a developed nation that is by default a lot nicer than the rest of the world, to just accept your conditions and panhandle instead of contribute, fuck you. Especially if you live in one of the most expensive cities in the world. I and others pay a lot of money and work hard to afford crazy rents and you think you can set up some cardboard fortress in midtown Manhattan? Fuck you.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-22-23-11-19.png (740 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-22-23-11-19.png
740 KB, 720x1280
>>698396097
>Live in San Francisco were all homeless are junkies
>EVERY MORNING they wait at Bart to ask for money and sell tickets
> They get viliont when you don't give them theirdrug money
> San Francisco has the worst homeless problem
>>
>>698396921
Dude same here, downtown San Diego sucks because of the homeless. I work down town and I had one try to mug me late at night. Not only are they addicts but they try to beat you up to steal shit from you. Fuckin hate these people who try to pity them saying "It's not there fault for choosing to use Heroin".
>>
>>698396924
Don't be fucking stupid anon you know what they meant and they typo'd.

You're not funny.
>>
>>698397072
All of this 100%.
>>
>>698397219
Nigga, chill.
>>
Most aggressive bums I've ever encountered reside in Atlanta. Opinions on meanest bum towns?
>>
>>698397207
It's the worst. I've seen one get $20 then 3 hours later I see the same one passed out on the curb with a needlein his arm.
>>
There was some guy a few years back in San Diego that was killing off homeless for like a week straight before he was caught, don't quote me but I think he had a kill count of 5 or 6. He did gods work not sure why people stopped him.
>>
>>698397331
Nigga, stop being an idiot on purpose as a defense mechanism for removing yourself from any sort of pressure to be intelligent.
>>
>>698397569
And people will defend him saying shit like "well he wasn't as privileged as you growing up". So why does his bad decisions mean that people have to cater to him for the rest of his life?
>>
fuck homeless white guys be me
>walking home from a party with a friend at 1 am
>big white homeless guy approches us
> seems to be sincere tells us he's lost and locked out of his truck and needs to head over to his brother house
cont?
>>
I've been homeless for not finding work and having no family (in rockford, IL) It took months of hell to get out of it after I lied about having an address to get work at a temp agency.

The number one rule I had was to never associate with homeless people whatsoever. They will use you, steal from you, and drag you down and you will never be able to progress and better yourself if you hang around with them.

Also, there is a difference between those who are chronically/intentionally homeless and those are trying to get through a very rough and unfortunate part of their lives. I'm still not expecting sympathy, but i, as former homeless, can say that I also hate a lot of chronically homeless people. They do not want to better themselves.
>>
>>698397072
You sound like a bitter wage cuck. Have fun waking up at 7am every day to make a rich cunt richer, while all your hard earned money goes to the already well-off person who owns your home, and the remainder gets taken off you in 'tax' which ends up as NEET/Autism-bux to be spent on Japanese action figures.
>>
>>698397676
Lol we should start hunger games: homeless edition
>>
>>698397689
Nigga is clearly upset, maybe you should shit post in some other place. Possibly reddit?
>>
>>698397072
Seems about right
>>
>>698398005
yeah why not.
>>
>>698397980
Exactly, fucking sjws
>>
>>698398113
>you mad
you're a living embodiment of poe's law. Good job, nigga. You're parents are super proud.
>>
>>698398083
Dude he is work to better himself, there is nothing wrong with working to better your situation and getting irritated at the homeless scum that ruin the areas that they are in.
>>
>>698397532
I spent 3 years homeless traveling around, freight hopping, hitchhiking and "not contributing" anything to society. the worst places I encountered were

>San Francisco, CA
> Austin, TX
> Columbus, OH
>Las Vegas, NV

Seattle was kind of rough too.
>>
>>698396097
they are what you would be if you had no family or friends or money
>>
>>698398083
The irony of this is horrific.
>>
>>698398100
Homeless Katniss Everdeen when?
>>
>>698398083
"Sound like" is the operative phrase here friend. I'm far from it, I make great money for being 23. You sound like the bitter one trying to knock people over the Internet who actually work hard.
>>
>>698398379
Don't feed the /r9k/ khv.
>>
>>698398300
improper use of green text, so how are you enjoying your first week on channel 4 anon?
>>
>>698398196
>tells us he's from out of town and if we could help him out with some cash
>mfw I know this is gonna end badly
> friend tells him he has no money but I do
> tell him I don't have that much cash on me
> white neet tells me there's an ATM right there
> I tell him I got 40$ make up some bull shit excuse "blah blah bank fees from different banks"
> he tells me he's a lawyer from toronto gives bullshit name and that'd he pay me back
> gives me his phone number and shows me his 2004 motorola flip phone
> "is this neet serious?"
> neet tells me he'll give me 100$ tells me to call him in 3 days cuz he needs to rest
>tells us we're kind students
>mfw this guy couldve snapped me and my friend in half
> rage at broke friend for setting me up
> call guy 3 days later
> "who's this?" "hi it's anon who gave you 40$"
> "dont recall anything" had to jog his memory
> tells me i'm wasting his minutes and that i should call him back later
> call back phone not in service
> mfw I get scammed
> mfw i shall never trust the white man ever again
>>
I is homlez u wan fuq wit me dat b five for orol and ten for azz.
>>
>>698398446
I've lived in Seattle and key west.

Homeless people in key west are awesome. Just sleeping on a beach and playing a guitar for money. I'm kinda jealous.
>>
The only people that feel sorry for homeless have never lived or worked around them. Fuck the homeless.
>>
>>698396265
It is covered...he can still eat it.
>>
I used to live with my friends family and they lived with a Vietnam veteran, Naara. He has done a lot of Meth and heroin and cocaine and fried his brain anyways one day high on Meth he went walking around with a baseball bat and ran into two hobos living in a tent and beat the shit out of both of them through the tent with the bat we walked past there the next day and he was asking them what happened lol moral of the story not fuck homeless people fuck drugs
>>
>>698397141
This. Bay Area fag here too. It's a problem. The only homeless that should get our help are veterans and the mentally ill. If they're drug addicts, I'd let them starve to death
>>
File: 1470597072301.jpg (48 KB, 365x444) Image search: [Google]
1470597072301.jpg
48 KB, 365x444
>>698397141
Oh dude, I've just moved from the UK to San Francisco and the homelessness is fucking dizzying. Everywhere you go...FiDi, Presidio, Mission, Tender Loin, Haight...whether the area is purportedly well to do, or is known to be a shit hole. Everywhere, there are homeless people, who harass you for some reason.

I really like this city, but the deal breaker may be the homelessness here.
>>
>>698397207
Drugs are a choice. No one forced them to do it.
>>
>>698397141
the homeless in sf are chill. Downtown LA has the worst hobos. I get why they call it Skid Row down there.
I'm happy they give you a bad time. kill yourself transplant scum.
>>
>>698398446
Says something about liberal cities, doesn't it
>>
>>698400860
>drug addicts
There should be free rehabilitation for them.
Fuckin edgy kid
>>
>>698401769
fuck druggies
they never get better, only exploit resources available to them
>>
>>698401769
Why should we use taxpayer money for free rehab that they when could've just chosen not to do drugs?
>>
>>698399297
Sounds like your friend fucked you over, I would hate him more then the piece of shit homeless.
>>
>>698400063
Don't be jelouse
You can do it too
>>
fuck you i'm mentally and physically disabled at least let me you nitrogen or helium
>>
>>698400464
This indeed
>>
>>698397689
Butthurt ass bitch
>>
>>698401147
yeah I never thought of it like that. I never panhandled or begged. I had a pretty good chunk of change saved and if I go low on money Id get a job for a few weeks roofing, or chopping tobbacco, or whatever. ive been to 42 states and of all the places I went the most helpful people as far as assisting me in finding work, stopping to give me a ride, all that kind of shit were in the deep south. On thanksgiving once I was walking south out of Wilmington NC and a guy named randy picked me up. He bought me lunch at a truck stop and got me a pint of jim beam (I was 19 at the time) He was a pretty cool dude
>>
>>698400860
You are right
>>
wow, there's a lot of irrational ignorance flying around here. Wait till one of you twits ends up homeless do to some unseen event. Then your tone will change 180. I'm sure our irrational economy will do a good old crash not to far down the line, forcing millions to go homeless yet again.
>>
>>698401086
>>698398446
I got stabbed in the stomach with a screw driver my third day in SF. With no provocation this wild eyed black dude walked up muttering shit under his breath and fucking shived me.
>>
>>698400921
sorry I forgot to add that to the " " I meant that as a insult to people who think this is ok. My bad.
>>
>>698402192
Because conservatives are willing to work so they don't end up shitty, but liberals would rather have someone else to pay, and if no one pays, they won't do it
>>
There's a lot of crackheads and addicts in London. I used to hang in some local pub in local are where I lived back then and I met pretty nice looking partially homeless girl, she was very acceptable looking. Fast forward 2 years now she's covered in grime, lives permanently on street and needs to beg because she can't sell her body any more. Heroin and needles have fucked up her circulation and she looks like she's not going to live for much maybe 2-3 years max.

But all of that has been her own fault. No sympathy whatsoever for her. Such a shame though.
>>
>>698402463
that sucks man, its always shit tier people in in California.
>>
>>698400628

Thats the Opie cake stomp. They knew this guy, homeless andrew, and talked to him every day and gave him few hundred after they stomped his bday cake. Im pretty sure this guy is dead now. Havent seen or heard from him on the show for years.
>>
>>698402426
You do know in most cities in the states there are programs in place to help the homeless get back on thier feet and find a job. All the bums have to do is pass a drug test and follow the rules of the house. But no they would rather have their drugs and live in filth.
>>
>>698402949
You're right, It's a damn shame what happens to people who use drugs but I don't pity them in the slightest so fuck'um.
>>
> 61 / 3 / 28

ITT: same-fagging Trump supporter
>>
>>698396097
Right because being an addict automatically means you don't deserve sympathy right? There's nothing that can happen to someone that makes bottoming out and becoming a junkie or alcoholic an attractive option. The whole world is fair and everything bad happens to people that deserve it.
>>
>spend all my money on college
>parents find out I'm not straight and empty whats left of my bank account
>cant afford new semester
>can't afford housing
>live in my car for about 4 months
>find places that give away their food at the end of the day and go to student groups that have food
>lie to job-finding company so they can find me a job
>get job
>get shitty apartment
>get better apartment later
>i guess this is my life now, but its better than living in my car
>>
>>698402426
There is always one of you crying the same thing "wait til one of you is homeless". If they succumb to drug addiction then they deserve it you crying little faggot, just don't do heroin and you won't be to bad off. You can't just negate their responsibility because they chose to do drugs. It's their own fault and they have to live with it, it shouldn't have to be the burden of society to take care of addicts.
>>
>>698403665
Serves you right for being gay
>>
>>698399297
Good don't trust whites then you fucking nigger. No one gives a shit about your pathetic life
>>
>>698403665
forward progression is always good, good luck to you anon. Sorry about your situation.
>>
>>698397207
New developments are pushing homeless people out of downtown and into uptown. I live in University Heights/North Park area, and I've seen a huge increase in the homeless population here.
>>
I was homeless for almost a year after my discharge from the military. I took an honorable discharge after 10 years active duty. It was awful. I went to the va and long story short, after several appointments, I'm at 100% disability, and attempting to change my dd214 to reflect a medical retirement, bought a house with the back pay, living happily. While I was homeless, life sucked. I never attempted panhandling, couldn't swallow my pride. I ran into a guy who directed me to the va, and haven't looked back. I have a lot of respect for the homeless, you never know their backstory.
>>
>>698403515

>Right because being an addict automatically means you don't deserve sympathy right?

Yes, if you do heroin then I have no sympathy for you. Why should they get a free pass?
>>
>>698397532
Had a fucker with a cane waiving it in my face demanding money. Told him to go screw.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3M1X7GIfOg
>>
>>698403915
well that's just mean.
>>
I lived in the States for a few years, spent lots of years working all over Africa and Asia, now in South Africa. You americucks have no fucking idea what a homeless problem looks like.
>>
>>698404077
Did you not save any money you got in that ten years? Isn't there like no bills to pay if you are active milatry?
>>
I've been homeless before and pulled my own weight up on my own. Yeah it was my fault I was homeless, I'm not expecting sympathy.

I do not trust when other homeless people say that they could not find work because me, tired of sleeping in the park and eating from dumpsters and shivering in the rain, walked into a temp agency and walked out with a 10/hr job as a material handler at a DC. Car, apt, college, all that soon after.

Its hard to get out of homelessness, especially if you have absolutely no one, but if you're homeless and after months you still say you can't find work. Fuck you, you liar. You lazy, hopeless degenerate. There are times where you need to let go and stop feeling sympathetic for people, and that time is when they absolutely refuse to work for themselves, and become a leech.
>>
>>698404396
Thats just gay
>>
>>698404396
Sorry, thought this thread was about insulting people we know nothing about. My bad.
>>
Gave some homeless nigger outside of my mall 5$, he didn't even say anything. 10 seconds later another nigger walks up to me asking for money because he saw me give the other nigger money. I denied and he pulled out a knife and robbed me. Fucking niggers.
>>
>>698404010
We need the homeless slasher back.
>>
>>698404573
u know he's gay. that's enough.
>>
>>698402164
simple ass nigger who can't being to imagine an existence where the brain actually works
>>
>>698403966
your women trust me tho
>>
>>698404626
There was some guy lighting homeless people on fire while they sleep in San Diego a few months ago.
>>
>>698399297
>nutless wonder detected
The correct answer is to pick up a brick and tell him you are broke. If the fucker charges you bash him. Also throw that shit in your ex-friends face every time you see him.
>>
>>698403400
3 is the image, retard.
Unlike you, people talk to one another and reply, instead of drop a one liner and leave thread like their the best xddddddddd
>>
>>698403665
I'm gay and used to be homeless. We should've cuddled in the rain together. You know. For body warmth.
>>
>>698404077
OK I was 4 years Navy and I saved up $35,000 when I left so how the fuck did you 10 years in not have any? Sounds like a liar to me and if you are lying then you know that is stolen valor right?
>>
>>698404420
I lived off of the money I saved for that year. I wasn't broke at all. However, not everybody has the benefit of that. I probably had close to 30k in my account, at the time, however I wasn't able to rent anywhere, as I had no source of income.
>>
>>698404773
See? This is great. A thread where everyone can insult everyone else based on their serial orientation, their skin color or their social status. Good job, /b
>>
>>698403515
No but even when they admit their weaknesses the mentality of some people is incredibly fucked up and they victimize themselves from a slightest bit of discomfort and give themselves a reason to go binging on heroin and fuck everything else in the world. You cannot help or therapy certain help needs to come from inside from themselves.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3397318/Woman-raised-money-homeless-couple-stay-hotel-Christmas-trash-room-cause-1-000-worth-damage.html
>>
>>698402463
bahahahaha that's great.

"welcome to oakland bitch"
>>
>>698404403
America to Africa, different cultures and financial issues so they are not comparable.
>>
Spent a couple months as a homeless addict. Usually just ended up bunking at some other junkies house, mooching off of them. Mostly in North Philadelphia and Kensington. Then I'd rob them and find another place to live. I rationalize it and defend my actions because I only robbed other scumbags.
>>
>>698404597
Can't blame niggers for this one, It's just the homeless. They are worse then animals.
>>
>>698405182
Sure, not denying that, but if you're homeless in America it's because you want to be homeless or you're a junkie that doesn't want to get clean. In other countries people don't have that choice.
>>
>>698404830
He's now a super hero to me now.
>>
>>698404928
I had plenty of money saved up. Which is what I lived off. However, landlords don't care how much money you have in your account, they care about income, which is why I wasn't able to get a place to stay, until I was able to get to the va and they pretty much solved all of my financial problems. Still going to them every few days for physical therapy and TBI related stuff.
>>
>>698405220
Shit, was expecting fresh prince at the end of that post.
>>
>>698405014
Can't rent because you had no income but you had $30,000 saved up? you lie anon, you lie.
>>
>>698397141
>>698400860

yet another bay area fag here confirming that it's fucking terrible.

I work at a hookah lounge and this fucking homeless guy has been nothing but a fucking rat since we
opened a while ago. The first time he came in, and this incident really pissed me off this fucker brought in
his homeless hoard of trash and left all this shit lying around inside our lounge. My boss told me to tell
him to fuck off, which I did only for my boss to go running after him and inviting him to stay another 20
minutes inside, like thanks for making me look like an asshole.

Whatever his plan was backfired badly because now the homeless guy comes in EVERYDAY and gets free food from
us. On top of my owners "hospitality," even though they actually want him gone, he's betrayed their trust already
and whenever he's told his free time is up he'll leave his shit in the lounge, drift around for a bit and sneak back in.
He's gone around and hit everyone's hookah, he'll sit somewhat near other people so it'll look like he's with them
and when he's out of options he'll lock himself in the girls bathroom and use it as his room. Yesterday I threw out
2 garbage bags full of his shit, including dirty laundry, toothpaste, head n shoulders, fucking books and god knows
what else. It was enough for me to go up to the owner and tell him that he's fucked up and can't let this guy come in
anymore. I hope when I see him again he's grown the balls to deny him entry.
>>
>>698404467
You're fortunate, i was homeless in South tx for about a year, got kicked out shortly after i graduated hs. Fafsa barely paid for my tution(not books or anything else). I took full advantage of the showers and other facilities during the open hours, but as i had no skills and i was fresh out of hs i had a suprisingly hard time finding a job in my town. Took about 5 months for me
>inb4 not trying hard enough

Along the border is almost every position of power is abused by the 98 percent Hispanic majority, drugs are captured and them sent upstate under the order of bribed officials, (as i learned eventually) almost everyone down here got their first job from family or friends in management positions, so fml
>>
>>698405532
Your right
>>
>>698405739
I know you're lying because I currently don't have a job and I live in a nice enough apartment in San Diego. So I call bull shit on you not being about to get a place to live. What you are doing right now is stolen valor.
>>
>>698406168
They usually run credit checks and imcome checks to make sure you can pay, your landlord is sketchy af
>>
>>698396265
story? seemed like an asshole move to me
>>
>>698405822
No lies friend. I bought a three family house with the money I received, I do the same thing that was against me. If a potential tenant doesn't have an income, they're not going to be able to pay, regardless of how much money they have, rather than paying to have the place redone after they move, I select somebody who has a stable income.
>>
The bums in San Francisco are the worst. They shoot up and smoke crack in front of city hall. Scores of homeless sprawl out on the streets. Using the sidewalk as their restroom. I've people take dumps in broad day in the financial district. Stepping over homeless is like an obstacle trying to get work. And the city enables this by giving them phones and pets.
>>
>>698405857
>got kicked out as soon as I graduated high school.

You must have been a real piece of shit to your parents if they through you out that quick.
>>
>>698405838
bay area here as well, I don't want to give away the location of your hokah lounge but do you work at the one in the Gas Lamp area? If so I know what you mean, fucking hate the homeless there.
>>
>>698406393
No she just knows I'm prior military and knows I have money and will be working again anyway.
>>
>>698405857
If I were living there, I'd hitchhike to a place with better job opportunity, or stay in Texas and get my cdl for an oil company. But its easy for me to get up and leave, I have no family and an inability to form lasting friendships.
>>
>>698406573
no sorry anon that doesn't sound familiar
>>
Dunno if it's what you're looking for, but i used to fuck a homeless woman.
She was ok looking, i'd ask her to take a shower before doing it.
I'd pay her with either food or spare money, also she'd have a place to stay while we were on it.
She was REALLY committed to it, which i'd love.
>>
>>698406509
I was a hiki in the making and while i was attempting to find work, it didn't help that i never got any callbacks, i was just a shut in nerd but they somehow thought i was dealing drugs and was likewise doing them. I wasn't.
>>
>>698406451
But this is ok because they were not as privileged as everyone else growing up. Fucking hate the homeless in California.
>>
>>698406412
Opie and Anthony radio show. They know the bumb, just exploded with attention after that. All set up
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 159x200) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 159x200
Anyways, story time.
>be me
>work from home most of the time so long beard, unkempt hair
>live in south jersey
>go drinking with friends in new york
>miss last train home
>taxi want $100 to drive me home
>fuck that, will sleep at grand central and wait for morning train
>mfw some church person mistakes me for a homeless person and gives me a blanket
>>
>>698406694
Well then there you go mister military, anyone not a vet Doesn't get honor system privileges
>>
>>698406722
Cdl requires you be 21 here, and hitchiking is illegal in tx, i shit you not
>>
>>698404420

Most of the guys I knew while I was active duty do not save money whatsoever. They live like kings and spend all their money on dumb shit. My buddy was in for 6 years, and got out with 60k saved. It's not hard. You get money for food and rent, on top of your pay check. All I had to pay for was internet, water, and car insurance.

Story time. One of my friends got scammed by a bum over the course of a couple weeks.

>guy approaches him at a gas station, asking for a ride across town
>friend agrees
>bum asks for $20 at the end of the trip
>friend gives the $20 and they trade phone numbers so he can pay him back
>bum continues to call and ask for rides and money for two weeks after that
>finally after 10+ rides and countless dollars, friend realizes this dude is scamming him
>never see his money again

I was amazed he fell for it as long as he did. He said he was from NYC. Pretty smart of the bum though, he got paid to take a free taxi around town in the middle of winter.
>>
>>698406168
I'll add to this, I've never lied about any of the military issues, I'm 100% behind the stolen valor people, I can't stand any of that shit. However, the military can give a fuck less about what happens after they break somebody. You're just a number for them regardless of rank. Unless you're above o-6.
>>
>>698407124
He said he was military dude. please read before you post.
>>
>>698407363
You don't understand what i'm saying, vets get honor system a lot more then non vets
>>
>>698407285
Aye then, just sounded a little suspect at first is all. Good luck to you in the future then.
>>
In Oceanside, CA......my ground level office window was mirrored, could not see in, a homeless drug addict pissed on my window as I sat working on my computer. Hate these fuckers
>>
My boss had a bad home life as a kid. He left home in his early yeRs and was homeless for a few weeks until he got jumped by a hobo. He went into city hall and said I'm homeless I need help.

They put him in a jail cell for a few days to detox then put him in some dive hotel. They said he can stay there as long as he wants as long as he stays clean. He got a job and moved out of there a few months later and eventually started his own business.

There is help for people that want it as long as they follow the rules. If you don't want to follow the rules then I don't feel sorry for you. Many people have had bad lives growing up and they fucking deal with it.
>>
>>698398300
Yea being a shit troll is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh.
If you wanna be a fucktard why don't you come here and say it to my face so i can answer you with a swift fist to the nose.

Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. I trained in mike tysons gym, did i mention that I also have a record of 50 knockouts? Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots.

You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. I will also bring my boys with me, My men are well armed and very foolhardy. and I have access to an arsenal of Uzis, Ak 47s and R-15s, if only you had thought a little more and you would not have to pray for your life. Do you even know the danger your're in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfag loser's here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!!!
>>
>>698407532
It's sounded like you were saying he was not a vet is all when he said he was.
>>
>>698407588
That sucks anon, do you ever go out to beat the shit out of them?
>>
>>698407871
I was in too much shock at the moment, to tell you the truth. I did call the cops
>>
>>698407679
This 100% and people will argue saying we should help them more by just giving them money.
>>
>>698408062
Damn, where's the homeless slasher when you need him.
>>
>>698407757
No i wasn't Implying
>>
>>698407549
Thank you friend, and no offense taken. I'm sitting pretty well on what I have now, plus the income from my first house and the va allowed me to buy a four family house. I honestly wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for the va. After a couple of mri 's and a check at my med record I was placed at 100% very quickly. All of the docs told me, they were surprised that I hadn't been medically discharged.
>>
>>698397072
>If you choose
You're a dumbass and I'm glad NY has one less of you. The majority of homeless people have been thru every rung of the mental health system to end up om the street. People dont choose homelessness, they get to the point they cant cope with having a home and a job. Anyone who says different is a self-absorbed retard
>>
> have corporation.
> has $100,000 spending account
> receives $1 in salary.
> Is technically homeless.
> another corporation, arms-length, owns homeless shelter: $40mil home.
> live in homeless shelter.
> receive welfare at highest rate possible.
> wear suit and tie to all meetings with case workers.
> Homeless shelter is eligible to receive food donations.
> eat for free. (good) metro travel for free.
> better dental and health care than the rest of canadians.
> feels good, man.
>>
fuck yeah, have a story from today actually.

after moving to a bigger city, got used to the homeless beggars being fucking filthy liars and useless. Used to try to help them out all the time.

Today there was a guy outside of a McDonald's. He asked for money for food, said he was homeless. I said "sorry man", but then went in to get a sausage burrito and got one for him as well.

Hand it to him, he looks repulsed, says "what the FUCK am I gonna do with that??", throws it on the ground and steps on it, walking away muttering to himself.

Also, I used to work in a SHIT part of town (actually most dangerous neighborhood in America for several years). Harassed constantly by "homeless" people asking for money for food. It got so bad I filled up a McD's and Subway gift card, each with $10, and started offering it to them. Always some excuse about why they didn't want it. I must have offered them both over 100 times.
>>
Money is more important than food. the food angle is to get them to give guilt money.

If you still want to give the beggars money, be professional about it, ask if they want food or money. don't just impose toxic McDonald's garbage on someone unsuspectingly. they're just trying to make a decent wage by begging.
>>
>>698406923
What about warts / lice / stds? Did she have visible needle scars? Tell more details how did you meet her and where did you talk to her first? Who initiated the proposition? Did you fear she would just mug you? You always kicked her out of your home afterwards right?
>>
File: 1466313045445.gif (492 KB, 230x173) Image search: [Google]
1466313045445.gif
492 KB, 230x173
>>698396097
>have a change bowl
>bowl got too full
>decide to go to local super market and use their coin star
>a few homeless and a few hipsters were into a loud verbal disagreement about something in front of the coin star
>start dumping my change
>fighting stops
>every single one of them started asking for some change
>say no
>get glared at by the homeless
>hipsters calling me a hitler wrapped in stalin or something
>one of the hipsters tried to grab the ticket
>then one of the homeless tried to grab the ticket
>cops were in the parking lot
>5 or 6 years later
>change bowl full
>got an old butter plastic bin thats full of change
>a ye elden timey bucket I found in the basement is full of change
>this ashtray I got as a gift even though I dont smoke is full of change
>I got a 6 foot long stack of pennies I glued together laying around someplace
>my cats old sleeping bed which she does not use anymore is full of change
I am just afraid to go back now.
>>
>>698408666
I'll add to this, because I'm absolutely not above naming names, Tom Guthlein was the co when I was hurt in my helo mishap, Terrell J. the last name escapes me now, was the OIC of my station where I was discharged, while still going through physical therapy, I'll add.
>>
>>698407076
to be fair, the differences in clothing between the homeless and the hipsters/neckbeards is the inclusion of a park bench.
>>
>>698409319
> receive welfare at highest rate possible.
Which is chump change to anyone with $100K disposable income and a $40Mil house.

Jesus, do you spend your evenings clipping coupons too? Gotta save those 27 cents.
>>
This youtuber is homeless:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao6upQI9ZNc

He makes vlogs about it. He shits in trash cans and pisses on monuments.
>>
>>698410385
>professional
>begging
>wages by begging
wtf are you smoking
>>
File: change.jpg (75 KB, 450x344) Image search: [Google]
change.jpg
75 KB, 450x344
>>698410602
>>
Am I the only one who thought this thread would be pics/ webms of homeless people fucking? or of dudes fucking homeless chicks? Bummer
>>
File: fuckin seriously.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
fuckin seriously.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>698410602
Thought the thing I went through was a trolling attempt by young people.

>save my soda/beer cans
>take them out every year
>about to head in to one of those do it yourself recycling places where you put the can in one at a time
>seen some young 20something kids in ragged clothing and they smelled terrible
>pulling up with the cans
>they ask if they can have the cans
>feeling of Christmas is too strong this time of year
>say "yeah, you folks can have them"
>push cart ahead gesturing them to take it
>they said "can you turn them in first and just give us the money?"
>cant find my reaction image of a gay red devil looking shocked with his hand near his chin that was used in the subway green text from a few years back so have a catgif
>>
>>698412040
no sir you are not, i stayed for the stories
>>
>>698396097
Been smoking and drinking with them for years. Funny thing is I can reach the top echelons of society and still make better friends with them than the treacherous snakes most people call friends.
>>
>>698412243
fuck that. what did you do? turn them in and give them the money?
>>
>>698412417
no you cant
>>
>>698412465
I turned them in and walked past them.
>>
>>698409788
It's because they don't want food. They want cash for drugs and liquor.
>>
>>698412612
good move sir
>>
File: 1443548255845.jpg (7 KB, 221x199) Image search: [Google]
1443548255845.jpg
7 KB, 221x199
>>698412243
This?
>>
>>698412746
Oh hell yeah, thank you.
>>
File: stay.jpg (44 KB, 362x546) Image search: [Google]
stay.jpg
44 KB, 362x546
All this thread show me Murica is a very poor place.
>>
>>698412962
poor on moral grounds. plenty of money to make, just large groups of people would rather mooch or live of govt welfare programs.
>>
>>698405532
Most are way beyond mentally ill.

It's no excuse but it's the reason.
>>
>>698412962
What are you going on about? There are bums in every city in the world, but no it's America that's the poor country.
>>
File: 62546344455.jpg (59 KB, 621x598) Image search: [Google]
62546344455.jpg
59 KB, 621x598
>>698403665

All of what this guy said.
>>698403915

Being gay is a choice like taking drugs. It's wrong and while it's easier for some to make the choice than others it doesn't make it right.
>>
>>698407871
he said oceanside ca
theyre all pussies there
>>
>>698396097
been homeless, it was ok
>>
>>698397980
By people you mean your mom.
>>
Soon I'll be one of them

>Lost job
>Have wife, 4 and 3 yo kids
>5000$ loan
>No money to pay bills

Guess I'm fucked and soon I'll join the streets.
>>
>>698407690
Brand new copy pasta or really really old?
>>
Fuck all of you.

>No job.
>Bad wiring started a fire
>Flat and most of my shit was burnt to a crisp
>Insurance delayed by only communicating through post sent to my destroyed flat and put me on hold until 5pm every time I called
>£1800 in bank
>Gas and electricity bill for next month taken from my account and they wouldn't refund even though I wasn't going to be staying there.
>Down to £1400.
>Called water company to make sure they didn't do the same, they charged me for cancelling my contract even though I didn't cancel it.
>Down to £1200
>Had to get a last minute room in a nearby hotel
>Insurance company won't reroute my mail or talk on phone but I can't go to the flat anymore.
>Find a solicitor to help me get my insurance money, they need to set an account up which needs ID.
>Apply for citizen card with express processing which cost £60 plus two nights staying in the hotel.
>Solicitors finally set up an account which they charge for, then tell me they can't help even though I explained what I needed help with when I first went to them.
>Down to £500. Can't get money from the insurance company, can't get legal help, can't afford to stay in the hotel any longer.
>Takes all money out of account.
>Buys a tent and starts living in the woods.

>Two years later I'm back with my highschool girlfriend and I've got a job again. Once I've got enough saved I'm going to find a better solicitor and go after the insurance money.

It's way easier than you'd think to become homeless and even if you've got a decent amount saved, it probably isn't enough to live in a hotel indefinitely while your insurance company tries to fuck you over.
>>
>>698413939
What you are doing right now is called ad hominem fallacy, I assume you are using it since you don't have an actual argument here.
>>
>>698410602
take the change to your bank nigga stop being retarded
>>
File: 1386551621750.jpg (35 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1386551621750.jpg
35 KB, 480x480
>>698412746
>>
>>698398446
It's cause austin is sick of all the homeless coming from San Antonio and houston. We have a lot of programs for the homeless and you know what that does? Attracts more homeless. I'm not heartless I'd be for publicly funded rehab/job training and locator. Required drug and alcohol testing with all rights surrendered if you choose to join.
>>
incinerate the homeless
>>
Pawn everything you can before you end up on the streets and keep any money you've got split between every pocket you've got.
>>
Fuck you fags, I've been homeless twice and couldn't help it either time.
>>
>>698415652
Right, It was the worlds fault not yours huh?
>>
>>698414978
One can only hope.
>>
>>698396921
I believe you MAY be confusing homeless with a real problem called begging.
>people with a place to live
>throwing on same clothes everyday
>going to the same few corners a day
>holding signs
>messing up windshields
>cleaning headlights
>making 1 to 2 dollars every 2 minutes or every light change
Its cancerous.
Also have stories of me tormenting this one homeless asshole.
>>
>>698404208
ex heroin addict, was never homeless but I wasn't a fucking retard either. No one should get a free pass, but you're not any better just because you've never chased the dragon. Human self worth is more far reaching, man.
>>
>>698414089
Or you have friends and family you can stay with till you get your shit together you fucking pleb. Its only easy to become homeless if you're a fucking scumbag or mentally ill.
>>
>>698416884
Not that anon but

>implying such people exist
>>
>>698416628
First off you are dumb to use heroin in the first place and yes I am better then you for not doing it. You are not a ex heroin addict you are just in remission in a while the urge will be to great for you because you are no better then an animal and you have to use again because you lack any self control.
>>
>>698416156
there is a man here who does it. My gf's family knows him. He used to own a jewelry store but then in went out of business.
He lives in a nice house and receives welfare but he still begs.

And he says he makes way more than he ever did with the business.
>>
>>698417256
what are you talking about.
>>
>be lonely as fuck
>fapp
>still lonely
>figure a homeless girl would be appreciative of being taken in
>drive around underpasses and shelters looking for a decent enough young woman
>find one
>tell her to get in
>awkward moment
>she does
>jesus christ she stinks bad
>tell her of my situation
>she tells me she never had sex for money before
>nonono
>take her home
>attempt to have an erotic shower but the filth is literally clumping off her body in the shower
>had to shampoo her hair 3 times to get my fingers through it
>after she was all cleaned up and shaved she looked amazing
>she is still nervous as fuck the entire time, but she managed "what now?"
>bring her to the bedroom
>sex was great, on my end at least
>she was about to cry
>next morning she is sitting on the edge of the bed looking down
>"what now?"
>"what do you want to do?"
>"I can use some clothes"
>clothes shopping
>weeks go by and she warms up
>months go by and shes getting the hang of it
>year goes by and she starts.. getting demandy about vacations, more clothes, asks why dont I have a bigger house
>single again
cant change some people I guess
>>
>>698417549
What if you have no family to turn to and your friends all turn you down?
>>
>>698417561
lol
>>
>>698416884
never been homeless but I don't have that kind of luxury.

Don't take the people you know for granted anon.
>>
>>698417428
kek. okay buddy. must be easy painting blanket statements on your white knight high horse
>>
File: Hillary.jpg (32 KB, 390x500) Image search: [Google]
Hillary.jpg
32 KB, 390x500
>>
>>698397207
Hahaha we should meet up at Idaho liquor..you know, next to maxim chinese
>>
>>698417847
Not too hard when I am talking to a junky.
>>
File: croped.jpg (43 KB, 444x255) Image search: [Google]
croped.jpg
43 KB, 444x255
fuck homeless
>>
>>698407262
How can something like this illegal? Also - do they really arrest people for that?
>>
File: 1463320301967.jpg (77 KB, 581x1032) Image search: [Google]
1463320301967.jpg
77 KB, 581x1032
>>
>>698417765
Not much you can do about not having family but if you dont have friends who will take you in or you are homeless, you are not only a huge piece of shit but also a bad judge of character.
>>
>>698418128
yeah well it made it better for it in the end. I regret nothing, have fun being opinionated on the webz
>>
>>698417815
We are social animals, if you cant find any friends that will help you in times of need then you are barely human.
>>
>>698417428
I tried dilaudid(much stronger and better than heroin) 3 times 4 years ago.

It was simply amazing and the most relaxing/happy experiences of my life. It is the only drug that lives up to the hype.

I've had many offers to try again, some even for free, and have declined easily every time.
While what you say holds many truths, your logic is flawed and your hate is pitiful.
Most addicts are scum tho, but id say 1/4 are decent human beings who shouldn't have their lives ruined for being too curious or being born in the wrong environment.

You know there are fucking BABIES BORN SUFFERING HEROIN WITHDRAWAL FROM DAY 1
What do you have to say for their case? Should they die? Would you be able to handle the euthanizing each one yourself if you believe they dont deserve a shot at life too?
>>
>>698418495
Thanks anon. I really don't feel human.
Every single day I wish I could relate to people better or be able to make friends. I don't know what I'll do once my looks stop scoring me drunk college girls.
>>
>>698418484
You don't regret doing heroin.....k leave m8
>>
File: 1385243730770.jpg (23 KB, 289x292) Image search: [Google]
1385243730770.jpg
23 KB, 289x292
>>698415874
speak the truth fam, fuck anyone who someone can't manage to live. I fucking work retail and I have my own house, 21 years old, what the fuck is holding any of you up?
>>
>>698418806
I'm
>>698418510

and I don't regret doing heroin. Where's your moral superiority now anon? Afraid to reply and man up how stupid your hatred is
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 225x225
>>698398083
>Falling for r9k bait
No sir
Not today
>>
>>698418931
somehow I feel like you had a decent childhood, lived in a relatively safe area, and may of even had parents who love you
>>
>>6984179172
GTFO my /b/ grandma!
>>
>>698405132
Kek
>>
File: 1469989689568.jpg (33 KB, 377x440) Image search: [Google]
1469989689568.jpg
33 KB, 377x440
>>698396097
humans treating other humans like shit is why we cant have nice things.
>>
>>698401147
It's because they have money dipshit
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 236x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 236x233
>>698402996
>shit tier people in in California
Yeah, okay. If by shit-tier you mean higher average income, higher average education level, higher standard of living, lower percentage of obesity, lower percentage of people receiving government handouts ("assistance"), lower unemployment, then yes. That applies to most of the coastal states in the US (not shitholes like Florida).

The exact opposite of all those applies to the people of the mid west and south. Or as you'd put it, God-tier people.
>>
>>698419587
We cant have nice things because of blacks.
>>
>>698417561
hahaha please tell me this is true?
>>
>>698419184
Single mom, had to go hungry more than once, but she made sure I was educated before ever having to start going to school. only got robbed a couple times growing up, went to a school, disproportionately black, got my ass beat plenty of times for just being white, got a job at 16 and took advice from people who were better off than me. Spent my money wisely and stuck with an O K retail job after getting a useless AA in general studies (Paid for all education on my own, never got a dime from mom)
I know plenty of hood rats who think they can succeed at a retail job but don't have the patience to deal with other humans in a service setting. Just don't be a dickhead and the world will treat you right (enough)
>>
>>698396097
I don't know if this count, but beggers in Sweden are 99% homeless.

Any way I've always had a problem with beggers here, because they are fucking EVERYWHERE. But this one incident I remember the most.

>I'm at pride with my friends dancing around
>This beggar comes in the circle made by my friends and starts to shake her cup
>She looks me straight in the eyes and I show with my bodylangues "I've no money" and then I turn away to talk to a friend
>That bitch fucking starts to hold my arm hard and shakes her cup right in my face
>I give her the same expression and she moves on

I seriously wish I had punched her in the face or something.
>>
>>698419044
>I'm

what was the "I'm" for? I wasn't leaving. Also I don't need to since not doing heroin is clearly the better path, have fun with withdraws btw.
>>
>>698419184
fuck off nigger
>>
>>698419587
humans acting like shit is why we cant have nice things. fuck homeless. some i have fed or given a bit of money to. but only the ones who you know are not drug addicts. tailgating at braves game one time. homeless dude comes up ask if he can have a hot dog. give him one. chat for an hour or two. give him all the uneaten food we had. he was very thankful.
>>
File: 1469843586705.gif (2 MB, 320x165) Image search: [Google]
1469843586705.gif
2 MB, 320x165
>tfw work at gas station
>tweakers try to use our bathroom to shoot up heroine and smoke pot
>they get visibly upset when I say it's customers only

The only homeless people I have any concern for are veterans. They're usually getting assfucked by their wife while they're overseas and come home to nothing.

Homeless people with dogs are usually helped too, but only because I care about the doggo.

>gif unrelated
>>
>>698419714
south is riddled with niggers. thats why those things rise. niggers are a drain on all resources
>>
>>698420287
niggers are a drain on all resources
>>
File: Peps Persson 1946 -.jpg (52 KB, 514x285) Image search: [Google]
Peps Persson 1946 -.jpg
52 KB, 514x285
>>698419917
Malmö speaking. It is full of beggars here but I haven't run into aggressive ones.
>>
>>698413989
Just kill yourself and get it over with
>>
>>698410385
They want money because it is going for drugs and alcohol. Never give any cash to them.
>>
File: 871763563138.jpg (34 KB, 700x668) Image search: [Google]
871763563138.jpg
34 KB, 700x668
>>698415874
We're only as good as the world allows us to be.
>>
>>698416628
Are you actually defending heroin addicts? bahahahaha fucking leave addict.
>>
>>698421570
OMG the edge is to much.
>>
>>698417519
Even if you get half a dollar for every 20 cars you walk by to beg, on a busy road this could be easily like 50 cents every 3 minutes. This could be like 80 bucks a day for 8 hours of work.

I know about some gypsie kids that where begging at a nearby junction that connects to a highway. They used to bring around 100-150 euros to the groceries store next to me by 1 or 2 o'clock.
>>
File: 1446327023533.jpg (93 KB, 500x900) Image search: [Google]
1446327023533.jpg
93 KB, 500x900
> be in the army stationed at fort lewis
> with fallow soldiers at the movies
> this nigger is in front of the theater asking for cash because he ran out of gas
> my naive country boy buddy actually hand him $40
> I watch at the guy walks into his Chevy impala and drive away pass the gas station
> buddy is beyond pissed

> fast forward a week later
> I see the same mother fucker at the Tacoma Mall no less than 2 weeks later
> he is spinning the same story
> I call up buddy up knowing he will get mad and do something stupid
> whatever, I'm bored i need some entertainment
> "Hey remember that guy you gave $40 to? Well I found him and he is a scammer."
> wait at the mall
> buddy shows up and i point him out
> we stake him out until he drives away in his Chevy Impala
> we fallow him until he goes to the shopping center where the movie theater is
> he is out in front doing the same bit
> buddy has had enough
> he gets out and confront the man
> buddy then takes out a 357 revolver and shoves it in his face
> he man handles him to the back of the theater
> I watch as my buddy mugs this scammer and continues to beat the shit out of him
> He tells me to slash his tires then meet him back behind the theater
> he coughs up his wallet that only has $400
> nigger claims he has no more cash after handing over his wallet
> I return after slashing his tires to the voice of my buddy screaming for the nigger to get naked
> nigger eventually complies
> tucked in his pockets and his socks are several more rolls of cash
> he leave him naked behind the theater in the parking lot of a target hand cuffed to a light pole
> never saw the scammer again

Easiest three grand I ever made
>>
>>698414089
How did you get an ID card if all your papers and stuff were burned?
>>
>>698396097
So, fuck you. I'm homeless, not an addict, and I don't want even the least sliver of your false sympathy.

If you had any real empathy, you'd never have made this thread.

Being a sociopath is a mental disease. It is treatable. See a dr.

Or just live a worthless life judging others falsely and take the consequences: never being able to actually love anyone, not even yourself.
>>
>>698406412
That's Gregg Hughes. He abuses people he considers beneath him due to his wife cheating on him with Bam Margera
>>
File: 1463153899630.jpg (87 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
1463153899630.jpg
87 KB, 640x625
>>698422687
>So, fuck you. I'm homeless, not an addict, and I don't want even the least sliver of your false sympathy.
>>
>>698422224
If that's true then it's god tier.
>>
>>698397141
> San Francisco has the worst homeless problem
Maybe because it's so expensive to live in?
>>
I was homeless for a while due to addiction. It was shit. I fucking despise people who fake it or set up gangs to earn money.
>>
File: 1419619436679.jpg (17 KB, 604x438) Image search: [Google]
1419619436679.jpg
17 KB, 604x438
>>698422687
Shut up bum go beg for more money to slam dope.
>>
>>698401889
My ex was a drunk by 9. Her parents were horribly abusive. She's my ex cuz she couldn't stay sober.

She fucked my life up, but she couldn't not do it. Her parents fucked her, and it's my fault she fucked me.

I can't blame her, cuz she cannot quit.
>>
> fired from job
> lease is up
> only have $3000 in the bank
> sell most of my stuff and my vehicle
> have a bike with a homemade cart
> have a few essentials
> ride up to northern Wisconsin
> basically squat in the national forest
> cut a few dead trees and haul scrap lumber in with my bike cart
> in town I forge through dumpsters for leftover food
> build a tiny 1 bedroom shit shack
> even build a wood stove from a steel oil drum
> eventually grow a garden in the woods
> learn canning and homestead living
> get chickens as well
> start making money back at the farmer's market in town
> learn how to play harmonica and guitar
> play at a few bars and do covers of a songs
> in the fall come deer hunting season I close the place up and sell off all the chicken and eggs
> go to the west coast and end up working at this youth hostel all winter long
> return in the spring to find my shack destroyed
> rebuild and start over in a new location

I did this for 4 years.
>>
>>698424074
I appreciate how resourceful you were.
That is why I have a problem giving any money to homeless people I always wondered why you never see one holding up a sign that say will work for money, rooming, or food.
>>
>>698422687
Hobos shouldn't be allowed to use the innernet
>>
>>698401889
People say the same thing about health insurance and mysteriously people tend to change sides as soon as they are faced with some big unexpected medical bills.

It's called the long term picture, and treating addicts who want treatment is a good thing.
>>
File: robot_worker.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
robot_worker.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>698396097
see you soon on the street op
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-08-02-12h30m13s446.png (2 MB, 1920x1090) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-08-02-12h30m13s446.png
2 MB, 1920x1090
>me
>17
>dad died
>mom went crazy
>live in a very expensive part of the country
>mom kicks me out at 18
>uses my graduation money to get an apartment for me for 1 month
>I get a job the day I move in
>1st month goes well. save most of my money from work (1 paycheck and another ont he way which would be a week after rent was due)
>rent drops, 1500 dollars for a 1 br 1.5 bath
>cant afford it
>put all my belongings into storage and live out of it for 70 bucks a month
>sleep in my car, Florida gets hot as fuck at nite, and cold as balls in the evening
>storage gets broken into
>lose all my clothes, electronics, original nintendo/ super nintendo, 50-60 games
>drop the storage unit because all that's left in there is shitty furnature
>live in car for 7 years
>lucky tho, at least i had a car
>eventually lost job
>eventually got anti social, so much so that I hated looking at people
>could not look up at people when talking to them
>depression
>wanted to die but too cowardly to kill myself
>never asked for help or panhandled
>broken into houses for food, never taking valuables
>bathed in pools and hot tubs
>eventually hooked up with a mental health clinic who got me a very cheap affordable apartment
>got a shitty job
>started from scratch
>years later
>now I have a great job, a gym membership, a relationship with my family, time off enough to go to the beach and a tan
>my most recent sexual conquest was this chick who I dated for a whole week.
<----
So yea i still have alot to learn in the relationship department, but at least I'm not homeless anymore.
>>
>>698424008
> ex was a drunk at age 9

what was her choice of drink
>>
>>698396265
Opie and Anthony shock jockery
>>
File: stroh80.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
stroh80.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>698425125
>>
>>698410385
>Homeless
>don't just impose toxic McDonald's.

Cunt, shut the fuck up. If a homeless person will look at a bag of mcdonalds burgers and say no, they don't deserve a fucking thing.
>>
File: IMG_20160801_091853.jpg (78 KB, 480x576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160801_091853.jpg
78 KB, 480x576
>>698397207
I also live in downtown san diego some homless dudes tried to jump me when i was playing pokemon go knocked one of them out and ran i was not trying to get stabed by a rusty needle
>>
>>698397676
Same shit happened a few weeks ago
>>
>>698398075

Different anon here. I was homeless for about three months of my life. I came from a broken home; working-class family in which my father was an abusive alcoholic and my mother was a drug addict. My mother lost custody of me when I was very young.

I went to live with my father and his mother (grandmother) Up until a few years ago when grandmother passed away. My father' s abusive tendencies and alcoholism only worsened with the death of my grandmother who was a good woman, and unfortunately a victim of his mistreatment too.

Longer story short once she passed away, my father and I were forced to get a shitty apartment together after losing our house.

The abuse at home got to a boiling point, and I ended up being homeless living in my car for about three months

I can tell you guys from personal experience that most homeless people around your cities are drug addicts who do not want to help themselves. One night I went to go to stay at a shelter and literally everybody I saw in there was on something. Most are homeless by choice.

When I asked the faculty about the kinds of people that come through there They said that most of them were on drugs and theives.

"Very rarely do we get people who come through like you knowing what they gotta do to get back on their feet."

Finally live in a nice house, going back to school in a month to finish my electrical engineering degree that I had to put on hold. Got a great job that I love. Run three times a week, have food...Life is going well.
>>
>>698413989
Do you have anything to fall back on anon? I was in a similar situation, married, three kids, one on the way, lost my job.
>>
>>698422224
left out the part where your buddy took the bum's man cherry.
>>
>>698396265
what a royal cunt
>>
>>698398100

Yes, I would fully support some sort of underground homeless fighting tournament
>>
>>698425125
Sunny D
>>
File: drkekyll.png (245 KB, 346x427) Image search: [Google]
drkekyll.png
245 KB, 346x427
>>698417561
>>
>>698424410
It worked out very well actually. I ended up working for the very town I squatted in. I'm a groundskeeper for the city. I do alot of landscapping and gardening around town like parks and the courthouse. It's hard work especially during the summer, but it pays very well.

And I still do the same weekly farmer's market selling canned goods, soap, scented candles, and eggs.

Living like a hobo in a Hooverville was not bad at all.
>>
>>698425636

This.
>>
>>698420195
Similar situation. Came back home to nothing. Wife remarried while I was overseas. She sold everything in the apartment. Fighting for custody has cost me an arm and a leg. She signed my name on the divorce papers, still fighting that battle, although I'm aware it will get me nowhere.
>>
>>698426750
i heard rumors that the super rich like to hunt homeless people for sport. They take them to remote areas like forest or jungle pretending to be nice. First they feed them and give them showers and show compassion. Then they're thrown out into the wild and given a 12 to 15 hour head start and then the chase is on.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (14 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
14 KB, 240x320
>>698396097
>be me
>live in longview washington
>fucking homeless people everywhere
>literally living on the streets despite having a homeless shelter
>reason is that the homeless shelter has no stay limit and so a bunch of welfare queens have taken up residence there with their spawn
>most of them are drug addicts
>sit outside of the stores and ask for money
>they get violent if you don't give it to them
>everyone complains about it but no one does anything
>walking to Safeway one day
>see this old lady walking up there
>homeless guy asks her for money so he can buy something to eat
>she politely refuses saying that she came with enough to buy her husband a cake for his birthday
>homeless guy starts getting mad
>starts yelling
>she tries to slink around him but he grabs her arm and starts screaming at her
>I rush over there, not a fighter or a fitbro but I figured I had to do something
>tackle the guy from behind
>he is freaking the fuck out
>put my arm around his neck and squeeze
>his friends start kicking me
>suddenly two other much more fit guys run over
>start beating the shit out of his friends
>one of the fitbros helps me up after homeless dude falls asleep from headlock
>manager runs outside
>police are called, all three of the homeless guys arrested
>old lady is visibly shaken

Man seriously fuck homeless people.
>>
>>698426154
If only it would continue to happen.
>>
>>698428041

Happened to a lot of my brother's friends when he was overseas.

One guy actually had his wife leave him and take essentially everything right before they came back. Brother's wife filed a divorce after they had an argument about letting the now-homless friend stay over.
>>
File: vlad.jpg (8 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
vlad.jpg
8 KB, 218x231
>>698423765
I am a carpenter. I sleep in my pickup, along with my tools.

Your assumptions reveal more about you than you care to know.
>>
>>698428684
Yeah man. I definitely wasn't the only dude to experience this. Turns out it's fairly common for guys overseas. The va in my town actually had a program for it.
>>
Worked as a security guard in the bay area. Too lazy to green text on mobile

Try to kick a homeless lady out.
She looks desperate so I offer her taco Bell and let her stay
Replies with "thanks I don't eat that" and fucking continues eating her poptart
Say fuck it and leave

I get a call early in the morning of a homeless guy.
I go walk around to find him and kick him out.
Find him
He peed on a fucking Wall and three his trash everywhere.
Confront him and tell him to get out
Starts calling me nigga and trying to fight me
Pull out phone to call police
Walks out the plaza while yelling at me kek

See homeless drunk lady.
She starts yelling at Indian people and saying how they are destroying everything
Kick her out
Keeps seeking validating so I say "yea sure" so she would fucking leave
Crazy lady walks off drunk after making a huge scene

Work on call to go to a shit hole plaza in Fremont.
Stand guard at a sephora to deter anyone from stealing
Literally 10 minutes later I come back and someone steals $170 worth of perfume.
Probably homeless or fucker from oakland

One good story----

See homeless person dumpster diving.
I tell him 5 minutes and you gotta go.
Dumpsters are filled with good food that they couldn't sell. Tbh I don't like it seeing go to waste.
Politely says thank you very much officer and leaves in 5 minutes
>>
>>698418152
I bet her ass smells terrible
>>
>>698429007
you must be a shit carpenter or a junkie if you manage to get a cheap fixer upper to live in.
>>
>>698429037

Shit sucks. At least my brother met his current wife when he got back. Life has gotten a lot better for him since. All he has to do is fight for his son, really. It's stressful, but it could be worse.

His PTSD really needs the fucking break.
>>
>>698429401
*can't
>>
>>698397141
Hate to say it as an LA fag, and believe me we have a ton of crazy homeless here, but SF takes the shit-covered trophy for homeless.
Second to maybe some shit 3rd world country, avoid SF.
>>
>Walking by Wendy's with friend
>There's this little park right next to it
>FULL OF FUCKING HOBO'S
>2 hobos are talking
>one has a bike and the other hobo is eyeing that shit
>2 more hobos get out of nearby truck and start walking towards the bike eyeing hobo
>Suddenly bike eyeing hobo takes bike and tries to run for it
>Bad move
>The other three hobos take off there backpack and start to beat the living shit out of bike stealing hobo
>friend that I'm walking with takes out his phone and start recording this shit
>he gets like three second of footage before the two truck hobos see him and yells at him to stop filming
>friend runs and i book it with him
>Last time i saw the bike stealing hobo he was on the ground curled up into a ball trying to block all the kicks with his back
>>
File: around-blacks-never-relax.jpg (32 KB, 394x379) Image search: [Google]
around-blacks-never-relax.jpg
32 KB, 394x379
>>698402463
Bunch of dumbass white boys getting fucked in the ass here.
>>
>>698407679
>Many people have had bad lives growing up and they fucking deal with it.

This sentence. This is it. There is help, and there is hope for those that work for it. Those that show true strength of character and want to be better. Those that can't help themselves cant be helped.
>>
>>698429401
I was a finish carpenter on an HGTV dream home.

Sometimes life throws shit you can't duck.

At least I'm not a venal, judgemental sociopath, like you.
>>
>>698404799
>dubs checked
>best rebuttal from a nigger/2016
>>
>>698429007
Get your shit together and share a cheap apartment.
>>
>>698424875
As a former butcher, this is actually really cool
>>
>>698418152
>>698418346
More like this!
>>
File: 1469002118842.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1469002118842.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>be me a couple of years ago
>Arrive at local bus station/shopping centre
>just loitering waiting for my dyke friend
>raggedy ass dude comes up to me
>excuse me mate, I really need your help, I need to get to my shelter on the other side of town in the hour but I need 90p for the bus-
>Cut him off by just giving him all the spare change in my pocket, about £2.50
>Oh wow really, thank you so much mate, shakes my hand etc, think nothing of it
>Meet my dyke friend and unsuccessfully convert her straight for the trillionth time, lucky me
>6 months later same guy comes up to me, looking noticeably better, nice clothes, looks normal
>Mate thank you so much, that day I had a job interview but I needed to get cleaned up and get a suit from the shelter, you saved me that day
>Pulls me into a hug, hes almost sobbing by this point, hug him back, thinking this is gonna be some gratifying as fuck experience
>He walks off, has to go
>Walk into shopping centre
>He stole my fucking wallet
>mfw
>>
>>698427559
You have what I would term an ideal life.
>>
I need some stories of anyone fucking homeless women please.
>>
>>698425048
>my most recent sexual conquest was this chick who I dated for a whole week.

Dude, thats great. Keep on truckin
>>
literally just got a text from my gf saying a hobo shit in front of the store she works at in the middle of broad daylight downtown i hate it
>>
>>698397207
The homeless in downtown SD were so bad.
>>
File: Cellular.jpg (454 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Cellular.jpg
454 KB, 1680x1050
>>698429104
Experience Speaks! Society and it's norms are an invisible net we all contribute to.
>>
>>698396097
>be me walking through downtown at like 9PM
>I know its not a good idea but I just got done fucking this one girl I'd been trying to fuck for months
>I can see my car about two blocks from me
>suddenly I hear from an alley
>'excuuuuse meeee'
>I shine my phone light into the alley and scare the shit out of some homeless chick
>'do you have a dollaaaar maaaaan?'
>'uhhhh no i don't i'm sorry'
>she steps out of the alley and I can see her better
>holy shit shes actually kinda hot
>'got any food?'
>lightbulb,png
>'yeah, back at my apartment'
>'ummm..... ok'
>take her back to my place
>heat her up some of my leftovers
>she scarfs it down
>'so, how you planning to repay me?'
>'ummmm... im sorry i dont have anything'
>'I think you got something I want'
>fondle one of her breasts
>fuck theyre huge under all her layers
>she starts to get naked and cry a bit
>'wait... I'm sorry this isn't right'
>I pick up her clothes and hand them to her
Cont.
>>
>>698436954
>'the restroom is down there, take a shower and then come back to me'
>'ummmm.... okay, sure, thanks'
>she gets nice and clean and comes out completely naked
>hair is the color of beaten copper, I couldnt tell under the grime and shit
>nice red bush, wide hips and pink nipples
>freckled face and slender build overall
>rawdog the SHIT out of her the whole night
>morning after
>'ummm, are you gonna take me back now?'
>'do you REALLY want to go back?'
>she shrugs her shoulders
>'I think we can work something out...'
>running my hands along her body
>her nipples get stiff and shes getting wet af
>'ummmmm I'm not sure'
>'I dont think you have much choice unless you'd rather live on the streets'
>'I guess youre right'
>leave her naked at my place while I get her come clothes, making sure to lock her in from the outside
>give her some money weekly to buy herself clothes, food, whatever she wants
>basically is my live-in whore
>friends and family think she is my girlfriend who is just a bit shy
>sweet redhead pussy every night
She even cums when we fuck now
tl;dr made a homeless chick my personal whore
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 690x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 690x920
Not homeless but I beg for money on the corner. I make way more money then some one working a minimum wage job shit awesome as fuck :)
>>
>>698437007

Lel
>>
>>698437007
need to know more about this
>>
>>698437007
>homeless woman turns you into a full time trick
Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 39

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.