Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

brace yourselves for more rioting, protesting and cop killings....

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 42
File: black.jpg (96 KB, 469x259) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
96 KB, 469x259
brace yourselves for more rioting, protesting and cop killings....
>>
Gee, increasingly more black innocent people are getting shot....no its pbscene for people to get more and more angry
>>
>>695665786
does not excuse rioting or revenge killings
>>
>>695665786
News flash:

Everyone's getting shot. Doesn't matter what race they are. Media only chooses to cover when the blacks get shot so the #BLM hate group can attack more police.
>>
File: 1465184770862-b.webm (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1465184770862-b.webm
3 MB, 320x180
Honestly I wouldn't give a shit
>>
Fuck the police.
>>
FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE
>>
>>695665956
At some point, yes it does. It keeps happening, the officers get away with this shit. And no reform happens. There needs to be zero tolerance on this shit. These are the people we choose to empower. And if they can't do their fucking job, then we take it back and show them what happens when they don't.
>>
>>695665539

source
>>
>>695665539
im usually on the fuck the nigger for being a criminal side of things

but am i reading this right? the guy was watching an autistic dude, surrendered on his back, and was shot?

this one seems fucked up
>>
>>695665539
Source?
>>
File: 1353366968316.jpg (82 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
1353366968316.jpg
82 KB, 960x638
If the cops stopped murdering innocent people none of this shit would have happened.
>>
>>695665539
Gonna need to see a source on that OP
>>
>>695666586
So the plan is to just attack people just because they're cops. Even the ones that aren't crooked and are upstanding pillars of the community. Pretty fucking sound plan you got there.

Doesn't resemble ISIS's plan to kill people just because of who they are at all. Not one bit.

BLM's a fucking terrorist group at this point.
>>
>>695666586
at some point the country will descend into chaos and anarchy and people will cry out for help but the uniforms will not come. when that day arrives, the military will seize power and the country will lose freedom. wake up and see what is happening in front of your eyes.
>>
I enjoy it when cops die and I enjoy it when niggers die, so I'm really enjoying all these chimpouts lately
>>
>>695666586
>killing people states away that had nothing to do with anything is ok
Neck yourself
>>
>>695666760
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article90905442.html
>>
>>695667022
This.
/thread
>>
>>695667007
You ask them to wake up, yet you are all going to vote for trump and fuck this country
>>
>>695666903
see>>695666760
>>
>>695666903
>>695666952
literally any news source right now? google the words "north miami" "black therapist" "police shooting", its not hard.
>>
>>695666586
No it doesnt and the minute you put domeones life in danger. Yours is forfeit if they carry. You want to act a fool. Expect the consequences. Destroying your own areas and public,private property is stupid. Police profile for a reason. Its not racism to profile a group of people who are extremely violent and uncivilized. espechially inner cities. When some blows your brains out protecting themselves. Its going to be your fault for rioting.
>>
>>695666786
don't worry, people will find a way to explain it away so somehow the cops were in the right because cops are somehow above the rest of us peasants and are incapable of making mistakes.
>>
>>695667007
for England, James
>>
>>695666988
>good cops
Where are the good cops when another innocent person is murdered? Why wont they stand up and denounce the bad cops? Why dont we hear a peep from them?
>>
>>695667007
>he thinks you have freedom

You can't even tell me where your food you eat comes from or what its made of
>>
Oh hey the first one i've seen where it was actually unjustified
>>
>>695666988
I support BLM and I think the cop killing is abhorrent. these don't have to be exclusive thoughts. any sensible person is going to recognize that perpetuating violence with more violence is never the answer.
>>
>>695666181
S U B L I M I N A L
>>
>>695666073
Even when you adjust for population size, whites on average are getting shot more. Secondly, the most realistic simulation done thus far showed that cops have a disproportionate hesitation rate when shooting blacks, in other words they were the most hesitant to pull the trigger on blacks than any other racial demographic. Thirdly, even before the cop killing spree, cops were more likely to get shot by blacks than unarmed blacks were to get shot by cops.
>>
>>695667527
>"I support BLM"

so did the ex-marines who decided to go on a rampage
>>
>>695667343
>where are the good cops
I just saw a video on social media where cops and BLM in iowa, I believe, had a huge Q&A/Barbecue with the community. The mainstream media won't focus on these things though because it doesn't get ratings and views
>>
>>695667343
Maybe because it's not their fucking job to go in front of the cameras and microphones. They aren't allowed to do that.

Try talking to one rather than wondering why you don't see them on the news.
>>
>>695666181
>Muh hasty generalization
>>
File: 1423487736757.jpg (13 KB, 504x381) Image search: [Google]
1423487736757.jpg
13 KB, 504x381
TLDR version

>autist retard-smashes out of idiot jail
>sits in street and shouts
>cops respond, retard catcher responds
>autistic dude yells for sonic
>cops get scared
>shot would be chromosome burgler in leg
>dudes alive, sent back to bel air
>>
>>695667527
Bullshit. This is exactly how blm started. Burning , and destroying shit over a thug. Instead of waiting for due process. BLM are an ignorant, violent, destructive, intolerant, radical group, of people just wanting special privledge. How about the blm niggers killing black cops. Guess that black mans live didnt matter.
>>
>>695667616
Of course they'd hesitate to shoot a black person rather than a white person.

White people don't chimp the fuck out when whites get shot.
>>
>>695666586
>we chose to empower
Who's this we your talking about?
I have never approved any of these people to be an officer, its up to only 1 person and not the communities choice who they are suppose to be servicing.
>>
>>695666988
What do you expect? Before every violent revolution people in power were abusing the shit out of less powerful people. And we're all sitting here twiddling our thumbs saying "yep, that happened. That shouldn't happen. Something should be done." But nothing happens. We're turning a cold shoulder to them. You expect them to lie down and take it? Especially when their peaceful protests never seen to bear fruit? What option is left when the system fails? Just accept it?

No. The only time action seems to happen is when white people fear violence as well. We've become complacent with this shit because it doesn't impact us. The people who are supposed to embody simply can't just run around like terrified pussies with itchy trigger fingers when it comes to blacks. So I say let them see something that is truly terrifying and know the difference.
>>
>>695667622
and I condemn his actions as well. a single person doesn't speak for a group of thousands. he's an asshole and a terrible person, and certainly not a fucking martyr like some BLM people have commented. even so, I still generally support the idea that black people are treated like second class citizens by police, disproportionately. but I think police brutality also impacts all races and is just a general problem.
>>
>>695667343
they'd get fired if they spoke out against some of their own. You gotta understand that cops are like a brotherhood, they look after each other and back each other up. It's unlikely you'll see them go against one another.
>>
People were sick of police violence. The police changed nothing, a lot of rhetoric was thrown around without any real change as often happens. More people died, more of the same except this time the media didn't care us much. Now, I don't support violence, and I think killing innocent officers for the acts of guilty ones isn't right, but why the hell is anyone surprised this is happening? If talking yields no results, what option have you left? As if often the case in these situations, people realized they still could use force. Perhaps next time the police shoot an unarmed man, they'll consider actually punishing the cop, for fear of an armed man shooting an officer in retribution.
>>
>>695667799
I condemn the rioting as well. but you have to recognize that a small portion of BLM rioting doesn't speak for the actions/motives of the entire group.

I think too often BLM people jump to conclusions about justifications (specifically lack there of) in cases involved with police and use of force. I try to take a pretty neutral stance, but that doesn't mean that police are perfect or always justified.
>>
threads like this are just stupid. Nothing changes, life goes on. You may as well just accept that police are crooks and live your life in fear
>>
>>695666586
So they're asking for it?
>oh the irony
>>
>>695667942
>Especially when their peaceful protests never seen to bear fruit?

What "peaceful protest?" Every single time I've seen a "peaceful protest" from BLM some dumb motherfucker starts some shit and turns it into a riot.

They're standing in the middle of a fucking highway blocking traffic while spewing insults at cops and trying to call it a "peaceful protest."
>>
>>695668040
No. Theybjust atent getting the bullshit political cotrect intimidated results that they wanted. Whether right or wrong.

Political correctness ignored and didnt show zimmermans face. How badly trayvon fucked him up. And in defense got shot. Political correctness thigs pushed prosecution to make it about racism and lost a case that they might have won because zimmerman was told to stop following trayvon by a dispatcher. But hey. Details are nothing blm ficknuts give a shit about.
>>
Lack of transparency on the part of both sides, I think, is why people are jumping to conclusions and sparking these black vs cop wars. Media are partly to blame, as well as the cops that fail time and time again to justify their actions.
>>
He didn't even die, don't expect the Jewish media to run with this as fast as a actual dead person. Did he deserve it? Not at all.
>>
>>695667007
Chaos and anarchy only arise when the system has failed. Riots aren't for nothing. Something started it. And it's when guilty people hey away with shit because of an imperfect system. If the system never revises and fixes itself, it's going to be the reason the chaos of created in the first place.
>>
>>695668530
I'll agree, making this about race is something that infuriates me to no end. The police are a problem to white black asian and mexican Americans. Frankly, making this about race and creating a divide, instead of going "hay, fuck the police, they'll shoot your son" is something I find dumb as all hell. All live matter, and the police shoot everyone. How about we stop drawing lines in the sand and focus on the real issue?
>>
Anton was illegally carrying a gun. He was a sec offender who raped a minor. Had drug charges and i think other stuff. He flashed a gun at someone to intimidate them. Gun was in his pocket. Hands went for it and officers responded to the threat.

But hey political correct fuck nuts and mainstream media ignore this shit and kill leo. For a thug rapist who had a gun and went for it.
>>
>>695667799
>>695668252
cont -

I also think sides are really quick to jump to the defense of one or the other without looking at a situation with any kind of critical thinking. the people who are super BLM are going to take the side of the PoC, the people who aren't are going to defend the police officers, and there's not much of a common ground or not too many people looking to actually go over the incidents and think about them.

there are people out there who are going to instantly defend the cop who shot Oscar Grant, for instance, despite very obvious video evidence and the cop actually getting sentenced. same with things that seem like a fairly obvious overstep like eric garner - "well he shouldn't have been doing something illegal" becomes the most common phrase, and it's like...since when have we given police the justification to execute over petty crimes?

this latest event is just the same. the BlueLivesMatter crowd is going to find out some justification that the cop was right in what he did because cop. just depressing when we can't get past our preconceived notions and try to weigh some evidence and think a bit.
>>
>>695667343

The issue really lies with the combination of the police union and the justice system.

The police union is designed to protect cops from being abused or taken advantage of (like all unions) which in theory is a good thing. In reality the unions actions boil down to "Cops protect cops no matter what" so whether or not the individual police officer is in the right or wrong doesn't matter, they will be protected. Any officer that does something that goes against that, such as standing up and denouncing bad cops, is punished by the other police, this can manifest in several ways such as not being promoted (ever), mistreated by you fellow officers, or in more extreme cases even violence against that officer.

The justice system is also affected by the police union. Lawyers and judges need police officers to cooperate with them so they can do their job, and if you are going around criticizing the police or the police union, they won't. This "status quo" is also enforced by other lawyers in judges because they, in many cases, are just as engulfed in the police state dogma as the officers themselves.

Then again this is not just happening with the police union, many MANY unions operate in this same way.

tl:dr Unions are great in theory but end up acting like the mafia, the Police union is just the most obvious about it.
>>
>>695668915
Who the fuck is talking about Anthon?
>>
>>695669000
>>695668915
cont -

dicks
>>
>>695669208
fair
>>
>>695669067
Thats one of the latesy do called victims blm dpouts off. It was only all over the fucking news just before and during the dallas shooting. BLM is talking about him. Thats who.
>>
Kill all the police and start again
>>
>>695669033

Just adding on to this.

The reason we continue to have bad cops is the same reason we continue to have bad teachers/nurses/electricians/etc.
>>
>>695669494
agreed
>>
>>695669208
Truth. You reach for a gun, you die period. A gun he wasnt legally suppose to carry.

But im glad you supprt a convicted child rapist. True colors and intent showing.
>>
>>695668443
We trust our very lives with the police. They basically police themselves and because they are tied in so close to the justice system and because they are mindlessly celebrated like troops, they never deliver real justice to themselves. Instead of serving the people, they're terrified everyone is going to pull a gun on them and it becomes an "us vs them" scenario with policing. They are thinking of their safety over the people's safety. And whenever our trust is broken and they can't hold themselves actually accountable, there HAS to be a response. When lives are lost illegitimately they can't walk away with resignation and a slap on the wrist. But we see them acquit each other left and right because the laws demands far more proof for something we all know to be as wrong.
>>
>>695666181
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!
Want to fuck with the Police?
Get fucking rekt.
>>
File: kill whitey x.jpg (197 KB, 974x684) Image search: [Google]
kill whitey x.jpg
197 KB, 974x684
>>
Miami is 95% Cubans and other spic mongrel races, all of which are the most racists mother fuckers you can imagine (btw all latins in Miami, no matter how dark, all will tell you about how "white" they are) & they sure as fuck won't give a shit about a black guy getting shot, the small percentage of blacks that live here, that don't play for the Heat, are too busy stealing bikes, begging for money in the middle of EVERY intersection of the entire city, and stabbing each other to cause much of a protest.
>>
>>695667168
Half of the video was cutout on that link, i assume the website did it to censor the violence. Anyone got a source with the full video?
>>
>>695667022
I wonder how many people will show up at your funeral. God I hope at least one.
>>
>>695668464
Your literally just citing the recent highway shit.
Every other time there are rallies around city halls and police departments in the cities this shit happens at.
>>
>>695665539
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ijrRF7M6g

It's fucking happening
>>
>>695665786
trump wants this
>>
>>695667527
I support the Wermacht, but think the Nazi party is abhorrent. Any sensible person can see that the Wermacht and the Nazi party were two separate entities.
>>
File: honkycracker425.jpg (131 KB, 740x544) Image search: [Google]
honkycracker425.jpg
131 KB, 740x544
>>695669919
>>
>>695666586
it doesn't you fucking chimp moron.
This is exactly why you negers will always be where you are right now....
Nothing legitimates violence today
>>
tbh this one was pretty fucked, a black tardwrangler was shot while laying on his back while his tard sat there with a white toy truck
>>
>>695669683
I wrote >>695669000
some other fag wrote >>695669208

I dunno why you brought up anton in the first place, but yeah he seemed like a pretty bad guy judging from his past. I think it's fair to use that as an indicator of the kinds of actions he might take in the present. I understand why he was shot and it definitely appears he was reaching for a gun. I think it was pretty justified.
>>
>>695667770
could you say it again? but with more epic maymays this time?
>>
>>695670018
And when leo walls off your lovely ghettos and makes them no go zones. After the general civilized public has had enough. Then what. Dumbasses like you with this type of sentiment are the problem. You'll reap what you sowe at some point (the point public opinion is fed up with it)and it wont be pretty. Then who are you going to blame?
>>
>>695670265
'need a cig'
>>
Why are cops so resistant to tasering people?
>>
>>695670331
Tell that to the cops then.

Also I'm white.
>>
You guys can argue about how it's wrong for others to murder cops until your blue in the face or your fingers bleed. It's pointless. Nothing you think or say vwill change the fact that more people are going to take up arms against police. More police will die, and there's nothing you can do about it.

It's too bad this is how it's going to be, but this is how it's going to be, period. The police brought this on themselves and are being profiled for a reason.
>>
>>695670443
Yeah. Why do they opt for the gun when a Taser is safer?
>>
>>695670256
false equivalency, but I'm sure you're just trolling, new friend :)
>>
Prep for the race wars of 2016. Shits finally about to come to a head. Scary watching the impending shit storm we're about to go through. No way we're not waking up to riots in the streets in the next couple days here. This at a time when nobody with half a brain would support any politician we are about to elect to lead us.
>>
>>695668016
and that's when a bunch of good cops become bad cops.
>>
>>695670379
Because just like the majority of thugs that have died because of their actions. BLM supports these fucks. I didnt quote anyone in my aton post but was called a dick for posting facts on blm and mainstream medias ltest posterboy. At least around the dallas shootings.

BLM supports thugs, violence, ignorance, destruction, and radicalism. Tearing up their own neighborhoods from day one o er thugs.
>>
>>695668016

My entire family are cops. Dad, two uncles, grandfather, great uncle, etc.

I get that policing is a brotherhood. But that's part of the fucking problem. They're supposed to be servants of the law and the community, not part of some justice gang. There's some fucked up shit going on in police culture.
>>
>>695665786
>increasingly more black innocent people are getting shot
like who? most of the blm martyrs have been criminals attacking people or resisting arrest.
>>
>>695670443
Tazers do not always work. They do have a failure rate. From clothing. To certain drugs making people resistant. To the person in general.

A single bullet doesnt always work. Espe ially on doped up perps. Someone can be walking dead from a shot and still charge you. Its why they fire multiple shots till body falls.

Dont want to be shot dont be stupid. Seriously.
>>
>>695670597
Why do you support the BLM?
>>
>>695670443
Have you ever used a taser? Been tased? I doubt it. If you knew how difficult it was to get a good hit on someone you'd be a little less clueless.
>>
>>695671171
Ooh yeah? Like that one guy who fled the cops because he had a warrant out for his arrest for bailing on child support and guy shot in the back?

Let me know when you give up fox news
>>
>>695671212
Is running a red light a death sentence?
If it's 2am and I carelessly turn left on red on an empty road should my right to a trial be taken away because I was stupid?
>>
It's your own fault for importing so many niggers in the past.
>>
>>695671212
So running away, having your back turned, or being pinned down by two cops earns you a lead salad?
>>
File: images.png (10 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10 KB, 217x232
When the streets run red with blood of the innocent.
Only one man can do the job right.
>>
>>695665539
>so many retards shitting on police and defending niggers ITT

redditors out in full force
>>
>>695671465
>most
>>
>>695670201
He's definitely benefitting the most from it
>>
>>695666181
R E K T
>>
>>695671539
And when were you shot in such a scenario?
>>
>>695671465
michael brown, alton sterling, many others. pretty much the biggest black lives matter martyrs have also been the biggest criminals.
>>
>>695671768

The problem isn't that cops are shooting dindus. The problem is that cops are shooting way too many people. Dindus are just making the most noise about it.
>>
>>695671212
>Dont want to be shot dont be stupid. Seriously.

>dude literally doing his job.
>completely complies with all orders.
>still gets shot.

wew lad, dat white privilege

can't wait till cops start shooting up all the whities who act stupid and break the law all the time, oh wait
>>
>>695671563
Ha. I'm inclined to agree with this. All Africa gets credit for is the origination of humans. Ah make technological advancements beyond fire and the spear can be attributed to other people.
>>
File: allhavelawdegrees.png (314 KB, 610x427) Image search: [Google]
allhavelawdegrees.png
314 KB, 610x427
>>695671594
Typical response. Are you running away with a weapon towards a crowd of innocent people, or into an establishment where you can take a hostage? You bet your ass you're going to get a bullet to the back of your thick head.
Are you pinned to the ground fighting police officers and trying to pull out a pistol hidden in your pocket? You bet your ass you are going to get some lead to your chest.
Fuck you and your general "back turned" "pinned down" generalities.
The world isn't black and white.
Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>695671950
Reaching for the insurance and registration in my glovebox.
Say I'm unfamiliar with how to deal police and thought nothing of it, and this cop thought I was going for a weapon and shoots me.
Am I deserving of a death sentence?
>>
accidents happen. there was no riots in the streets and it never made national news after the shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggas9eVGKsk&list=PL8_QCh8KTwP71AQLDzKuuAjPWGnFWCfWx&index=1
>>
>>695669811
Chekt and fuck that nigger fuck all niggers
>>
File: 1467855404904.gif (4 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1467855404904.gif
4 MB, 500x282
>>695666073
>>695668016
>>695669494
>>695669033
>>695671022
>>695671991

These are people who know what's up.
>>
>>695666586
Ok then,let's have no police and see how bad things get you
>>
>>695671594
If you are a violent thug. Reach for a weapon. Or put someones life in imminent danger yes. I can shoot you in my state for putting me in imminent danger. Here's a thought. Dont be a criminal thug. You'll never be in such a scenario. If you choose to be stupid. That's your fault. Take responsibility for your actions. Give a name of which i cident and lets look at details generally ignored by blm fags.
>>
>>695670440
Kek
>>
>>695666586
Until today I would've disagreed with you. Today I was slighted by the officer of the law who failed to do his job and protect my rights as a white tax-paying citizen. Burn them all, I don't care anymore.
>>
>>695672226

Riiiiiiight, because that's what anyone is saying.

You're one of those all or nothing assholes that no one likes to discuss things with, aren't you?
>>
>>695671594
>or being pinned down by two cops earns you a lead salad?
are you stupid? you're talking about a convicted felon that had the police called on him because he threatened someone with a gun. he proceeds to fight the officers, gets tazed, still resists, cop can barely keep his fat ass still much less arrest him, feel him reaching for something, feel the gun on him, give him a lawful order to stop resisting immediately or he would be shot, and what does the fucking moron do? he resists one more time. if he didn't seem so stupid you'd think it was suicide by cop.
>>
>>695672226
>Police need to be made accountable for doing their job properly

>FINE! No more police then! see how you like that!

kek
>>
>>695672073

Tennessee v. Garner has explicitly laid out that running away from a crime does not justify the use of deadly force by law enforcement officers. This is rooted heavily in the Fourth Amendment protections.

I know that you and your kind don't realize that there are other amendments besides the Second and the Tenth, but they're quite interesting and you should try reading them sometime.
>>
Cops needs to be agressive in usa because of the guns. Shoot or get shotted. No time to think.

Wickey wild, wicky wicky wild wild wild west
>>
>>695671988
Exactly!! BLM doesnt give a fuck about facts. Idiots just want special priveledge. Not getting what they want? Now they are executing cops lime idiots. Reap what you sowe. Imo. When leo starts getting more hostile and prtective of their lives. No ones fault but those comitting and supporting BLM
>>
>>695671215
black people in this country are the victims of a few hundred years of slavery->jim crow->segregation->continued racism. I think these things have made it difficult for black people to accrue wealth to help out younger generations and is a large reason for wealth inequality (which plays into quality of life/upbringing/etc). I believe this makes their lives, from birth, significantly more difficult than mine (being a white male).

that being said, I think taking a historically downtrodden people in this country and recognizing that, for instance, police use of force/choice to escalate affects them disproportionately to the rest of us (not even getting into things like NY stop and frisk), I sympathize.
>>
File: Wha.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
Wha.gif
1 MB, 268x274
>>695672326

>>my rights as a white tax-paying citizen

You're rights stem from the constitution, not your race, you fucking storm-fag. Go back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>695672073
>Running towards a crowd of people.
Literally there are people in every direction.
And most people wouldn't take a hostage because at that point there's no way out. People run to get away, not to escalate the situation by threatening lives.

The immediate jump to lethal force is absurd.

This fearful mentality that everyone is a bad guy and going to get someone is the problem. Shooting people because something "could" happen is the problem.
>>
>>695666073
Careful. That's a dangerous opinion to have. You don't want to get death threats, do you?

Remember how Milo ended up, after sharing his opinions? Banned from Twitshit, bud. Undoubtedly going to be assed within the year. Watch. Fuck BLM and their hypocrite shit
>>
>>695672226
You are a moron. The other two replies say it for me.
>>
File: white ppl.jpg (110 KB, 590x885) Image search: [Google]
white ppl.jpg
110 KB, 590x885
ITT
>>
>>695667622
You clearly didn't read the post thoroughly.
>>
>>695672020
They do dumbass. They just arent as cautious around whites because we arent violent ignorant destructive ghetto trash or a ting like. Ever been to a ghetto? Ghetto trash ruins everywhere that it infects. No one wants to live around that shit. Not even black. Yet leo goes into those dangerous shitholes to try to help. But cautious for obvious reasons. But hey not thug lifes fault.
>>
>>695672696
>Shooting people because something "could" happen is the problem.
no, it's called damage control. why let an innocent get shot or run over just because you have a soft spot for criminals?
>>
>>695672584
Dude. Fuck your precedents and your amendments.
I'll lay out a scenario for you. You have a gun and you have killed several persons.
I also have a gun.
I see you run away from me after I tell you to drop the gun and I see you run towards a building full of people.
Do you think I'm going to think
"Oh shit I can't kill him because he's got his back turned and Tennessee vs. Garner explicitly laid out running away blah blah blah.."
no..
You're going to get fucking shot in the back.
Seriously.
Stop living in a fantasy world and open your fucking eyes.
>>
>>695666586
>nigger gets shot
>entire community bands together for support
>nothing happens
>investigations go on for years
>nothing happens
>people are fired and the media catches on fire
>nothing happens
>new laws are passed nearly every time
>nothing happens
>even if a new law isn't passed, laws are still attempting to pass
>nothing happens
>tfw the system has been moving but you refuse to acknowledge it
It's like I could break into your fucking house, rape your fucking face, and you wouldn't fucking notice. God damn liberals don't read, don't listen, don't fucking think and still believe the world is out to get them. Literally worse than tinfoil hat conservatives.
>>
>>695672261
The problem here is that there's an assumption of the worst. Police are always afraid they are going to get shot. He could be teaching for his phone or wallet. But instead the pussy cop who heard to many ghost stories from other cops takes a life as of it was okay.
>>
>>695672788
Dubs confirms
>>
>>695672120
When wete you shot. Time stamp with wound pics. Officers name. City state. Its easy to look up such cases.
>>
>>695672879
Damn that jew in the background. Plotting the world domination.
>>
>>695666586
You stupid shitstick. The cops aren't elected, they chose to do that job on their own.
>>
At least they didn't shoot the retard, the fallout from that would have been immense kek
>>
>>695672617
Then the treatment by police should be colorblind, right? Everyone got the same rights?

Point is the police will mistreat you no matter what you look like or whether or not you've been following the rules so far.

I am disillusioned and find it hard to defend an officer's action or regret their loss. When someone does their job poorly we complain and do not honor said business. Same should apply to government workers, state, local, etc.
>>
I used to work specifically on a task force that investigated officer involved shootings. Meaning that me and others watched body can footage, interviewed officers, talked to eyewitnesses, watched dash cam footage, etc. Let me tell you, 99 times out of 100, officers are COMPLETELY justified when shooting a black suspect. The other 1% of the time, it's questionable at worst. In those instances, 9/10 times, a grand jury made up of ordinary citizens chooses not to indict. You figure out where the problem lies.
>>
File: 1468275179548.jpg (186 KB, 974x684) Image search: [Google]
1468275179548.jpg
186 KB, 974x684
>>
File: 1468189878364.png (450 KB, 769x768) Image search: [Google]
1468189878364.png
450 KB, 769x768
>>
File: 1468033463902.png (354 KB, 689x498) Image search: [Google]
1468033463902.png
354 KB, 689x498
>>
File: goodguys.jpg (172 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
goodguys.jpg
172 KB, 620x413
>>695672976

That's an awful amount of unchecked power you're giving to a group of people who are just as capable of being criminals.
>>
File: Gun violence by race.jpg (407 KB, 1531x841) Image search: [Google]
Gun violence by race.jpg
407 KB, 1531x841
>>
>>695673148
This is an example. In this situation do I deserve to be fatally shot by an officer who misinterpreted my actions just because I was careless?
>>
File: 1466090909641.jpg (170 KB, 870x931) Image search: [Google]
1466090909641.jpg
170 KB, 870x931
>>
File: population.jpg (290 KB, 988x864) Image search: [Google]
population.jpg
290 KB, 988x864
>>
File: Gun violence by race.png (117 KB, 1531x841) Image search: [Google]
Gun violence by race.png
117 KB, 1531x841
>>
>>695673092

>pussy cop

Why do you think they have guns? I'd imagine getting a call out to a gas station hold up without a gun would be stupid, no?

You kids seem to believe that its 1939 and the SA are on the prowl. Stop being little thieving shits and the cops won't bother you. Its really that easy.
>>
>>695672696
Nope.
Once you refuse to obey lawful commands and you have the means to take someone's life and are now increasing your opportunity to do so then that threat should be eliminated.
It isn't so much fear as much as prevention.
Shooting people because they could (meaning they have the means, opportunity, and motivation) is absolutely not the problem.
I wish some of you stupid fucks would live through real life and death situations and see with your own eyes what all of it feels like.
>>
File: 1461721442597.jpg (453 KB, 984x947) Image search: [Google]
1461721442597.jpg
453 KB, 984x947
>>
>>695673224
You're not the problem, the beat cops are. Their "nothing will happen to me, can't touch this" attitude is parallel to the behavior and bravado of often-shot minority suspects. It's the unstoppable force meeting an unmovable object.
>>
>>695672459
If they feel the gun, they should take the gun from him. They're were two of them and had him pinned on the ground. They could have broken his arm. They could have tased him. They could have maced him. They could have hit him with a night stick. And even when they have an upper hand, they get to choose they get to choose sentence?
>>
File: twitter sanders8.jpg (121 KB, 1188x694) Image search: [Google]
twitter sanders8.jpg
121 KB, 1188x694
>>
File: Hill.png (188 KB, 1198x686) Image search: [Google]
Hill.png
188 KB, 1198x686
>>
>>695673064
B-but it's not enough, anon!

What do we want?
The world to change!
How will we do it?
Stop being problematic!
How will we do that?
Kill all the whities!
Isn't that racist?
Equality!
Aren't you white?
RAPE!
Who will do it, once they're all dead?
FUCK!
>>
>>695668410
That's quite seriously all of /b/ though. Unless some kid is getting his shit wrecked or Tumblr is getting raped again, nothing here matters, nothing will impact us as individuals or as a society. Fap to traps and loli, talk about science shit every once in a whillicker, hack celebrity accounts and look at nudes, talk about politics; nothing happens.
>>
>>695673054
>several persons

If dubs you leave 4chan forever
>>
>>695673208

>>Race : WHITE

.........What?
>>
>>695668016
In other places we call it a Mafia.
>>
>>695673054
If it was an active shooter scenario, then it's justified. Theres nothing wrong with your scenario. It's when a guy is terrifying to comply and runs away and gets shot.

No one would hold it against the chip in an active shooter scenario. You are totally missing the point.
>>
File: 1465925279698.jpg (67 KB, 600x748) Image search: [Google]
1465925279698.jpg
67 KB, 600x748
Bernouts that cucked to Hillary were the true cucks.

Bernouts that realize the system is rigged and want to see real actual political change by switching to Trump are the true democrat heroes.
>>
File: 1468424441606.gif (1018 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1468424441606.gif
1018 KB, 320x180
>>695665539
>give untrained, unstable dudes the lawful right to arrest people
>also give them guns and rifles
>be suprised when one of them shoots a therapist with his hands up in the air yelling "DONT SHOOT IM HELPING MY PATIENT"
>>
>>695673466
Let's be clear: Politics is not problematic. Politicians are peaceful and understanding people and have nothing whatsoever to do with war or economic disaster.
>>
>>695673054

That would comprise an imminent threat to public safety which would justify deadly force.

You're the one constructing elaborate fantasies, though. For every one instance of an armed person running away from a cop to murder people in broad daylight, how many are merely running away because they, you know, don't want to get caught?

Your dick-stroking fantasy scenario is completely unrelated to the reality of policing.

And yes, at all times Law Enforcement Officers must be mindful of the law. Because THAT'S THEIR FUCKING JOB. Which is why, for example, every time they arrest someone they have to parrot the words laid out by Miranda v. Arizona.
>>
>>695673528
I guess I get to stay..

also not sure what was wrong with my phrasing...
>>
>>695672459
agreed, dude was a worthless nigger

however this instance is unfortunate. The man was a care giver not a hood rat bitch that deserves death, this should be the poster boy for blm not some gang banger. Just glad they didnt kill the guy.
>>
>>695672584
>>695672604
Bullshit. They are handed everything based on the color of skin if they have nothing. Or breeding irresponsibly. We have had a black president. Blacks have never been on such equal terms. From support programs and education programs geared directly for them.

What does ghetto tradh do though? Celebrate the thug. Cherish that violent intolerant destructive culture. Not only destructive to society but their own people whome they claim the lives matter.

They just want more special privelege. Not all blacks. But ghetto trash. Blacks dont even want to live around this neighborhoods of violent, ignorant idiots.
>>
>>695673185

I agree but your phrasing made it sound like "I'm white and so I expect to be treated better than them black/brown people".
>>
>>695673621
No I understand the point.
It is just the massive generality of
"Don't shoot people in the back!" that I have an issue with.
I just made a clear example of when someone CAN get shot in the back.
I'm not saying someone running away can, or should be shot regardless of context.
>>
Cant wait to pull my 1911 on a hoard of angry dindus first chance I get. Fuck niggers.
>>
>>695666073
>media only chooses to cover when the blacks get shot so the #BLM hate group can attack more police.

Why would the media want their foot soldiers under attack?
>>
>>695673629
>realizing system is rigged
So far so good
>voting for an insane egomaniac to "fix it"

50% there buddy. You can do better
>>
>>695673466
Stupid cunt
>>
File: 54645.png (114 KB, 300x175) Image search: [Google]
54645.png
114 KB, 300x175
riot imminent
>>
>>695665956
Vigilantes born out of desperation. But an eye for an eye makes the world blind
>>
File: elmo_fire.gif (1003 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
elmo_fire.gif
1003 KB, 440x300
OH BOY, LETS EITHER HATE COPS OR HATE BLACKS, PICK A SIDE GUYS!!! CRITICAL THINKING IS OVERRATED.
>>
>>695673818
This
>>
>>695673961
You should stop letting people brainwash your feeble mind.
>>
>>695673629
Funny because the Clintons and the Trumps were best friends up until this election

They are both members of the establishment. We lose either way
>>
>>695674048
not really.
>A few business deals
>best friends
The clintons are whores for money and Trump gave them some for some political deals/favors.
>>
>>695666181
aussie cops are fucking way better than ameritard cops
>>
>>695666905
underkekked mayne
underkekked
>>
>>695673309
>Romania has one of the toughest gun ownership laws in the world.
>The only way to carry a firearm on your person in Canada is if you are a licensed trapper and obtain a Wilderness Carry Permit
>Finland... individuals have to show a continuous activity in a handguns sporting for last two years before they can have a license for their own gun.
>Slovakia... Generally one must be at least 21 years old, free of a criminal history, and of sound health of mind and body to apply for a gun license, which is then issued after passing an oral exam covering aspects of gun law, safe handling, first-aid, etc.
>Gun violence is very rare in Hungary; one of the most tragic event took place at the University of Pécs in 2009, causing 1 death and two injured. It was the first and the only school shooting in the country's history. Hungarian Police use lethal weapons less than 10 times a year.

wow I wonder why they have low murder rates ;^)
>>
>>695674040
You should stop being an idiot.

It beats me how people can blame Trumps image on some government conspiracy when all it takes to see what a disaster the guy is, is to listen to BASCALLY ANYTHING HE SAYS

Jesus fucking christ on a swing being angry doesn't give you permission to act like a retard (and support one)
>>
>>695670018
just some faggot to piss on the grave.
>>
It's a culture problem. Black culture is irretrievably broken. I'm a coach in a community that is about 40% black. The athletes are glorified, told they're the best. Young blacks glorify rap music and sports, and that's about it. I've seen many promising young black people who had a ton of potential. They're almost always shunned and ostracized for "acting white". Some of them press on. Many more give in to peer pressure and end up being uneducated fucks who end up jobless or in prison.
>>
>>695666181

This webm always shits me.

I guarantee most if not all of these people deserved in. Infact, the one fat bitch in blue, handcuffed and sitting down who gets kicked - the full clip has her kicking the cops in the legs and trying to trip them up. TOTALLY deserves the swift taste of justice to the head.
>>
>>695673412
Half of the time officers themselves don't know the law and what they can or can't do. They've only been trained.

Tons of videos out there of law students demanding a supervisor to arrive, explain the situation, and the cop is told he is wrong and the guy walks off.

And when someone like that is given the discretion to determine whether or not someone is a threat, it's a problem.
>>
>>695673688
see
>>695673879

Also, not a fantasy. This has happened many times.
Your analogy with miranda rights and making a split second decision to take someone's life to save your own, or another's does not equate.
>>
>>695674142
>implying Trumps not a whore for money

The nigga tried to ruin a sustainable energy solar farm because it "he didnt like viewing it from his golf course"

If thats not a money whore i dont know what is
>>
>>695666181

>im only going to show the bits where cops hit people.
>im not going to show the bits where the people assaulted the police first because im edgy and KILL ALL PIGS HERP DERP!
>>
>>695674333
Its this, but more so its the war on drugs
>>
>>695674237
The filename says gun violence, but the graph shows all homicide.
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>695666786
I'm suspecting MKUltra level government involvement. The cop that shot this man didn't even know why he shot him, he stated it didn't even feel real. One minute he had his gun out and was talking to the man on the ground the next he opened fire. He talked about it like he was completely unaware of his own actions. There's some spooky dark ops shit going on in America right now, the government no doubt continued its experimentation for mind control substances and subliminal suggestion. They are using this rift between police and blacks (even though whites are killed proportionally similar- the media has a hand in tilting this scale in public view though) they are using this rift to further divide and conquer the citizens and move us toward the new order.
>>
>>695673629
fucking drumpf and the a m e r i c u c k s
>>
>>695673064
Then why is this shit still happening? It's fixed when the problem is gone you moron.
>>
>>695673092
No they arent. Responding to a call of a violent criminal. Of course they are on edge. I carry everyday. I get pulled over. Cop is never intimidated by me. I keep my hands on the will. I notify him im conceal carry. Guns inside wasteband (holster) at my 5 o clock. I wait for instruction hands never move unless instructed to. Yet ive never had a gun drawn on me or an officer feal in danger ever.

There edgy around a violent demogrphic acting like a thug for obvious reason. Those fuckers are close to the most violent destructive ignorant culture in the world. Like every white man is out to get them. I e never done a thing to ghetto trash but im a target because im white. Regardless of my views. No sympathey for ghetto trash ever. Imo anyone with a felony should never be allowed state or govt assistance.
>>
>>695665539
I've always said, the only good nigger is a dead one. Who fucking cares? Niggers are a cancer to this planet. Cops are just trying to rid the world of that disease.
>>
>>695673818
okay, so, do you disagree how hundreds of years of systematic oppression that, at the very best, ended in the 60's, and at the worst, continues in various forms today, could possibly have an ongoing impact in the lives of black people? the fact that you had to say "blacks have never been on such equal terms" leads me to believe that you recognize past oppression.

speaking from personal experience, the ability to have a grandparent/parent who is wealthy is a massive fucking privilege that lends a pretty great hand to getting off on the right track in life. I simply recognize that the average black person in this country is not as likely to have such an advantage, and I imagine growing up impoverished is pretty shitty and lessens a person's opportunity to succeed.
>>
>>695666952
>>695667216
>>695666903
You don't even have to be that specific. Google news search "Miami" and there you have it.

My favorite part: tard wrangler: "why'd you shoot?" cop: "I don't know."

Tbh I'd trade places with this dude in a heartbeat though. He gone be rich.
>>
>>695669000
No one care about checking trips in this thread, or are other things more important now?
>>
>>695673629

Bernout here.

Anyone who supported Sanders and jumped to the Clinton camp never believed in what Bernie was preaching and was only a part of it because it was the "liberal choice".

This country is is going to hell in a hand basket , and though I don't really think Trump is the answer to the problems, Hillary IS the problem.

I'm in Texas and honestly my mostly symbolic, so I'm going to write in Bernie either way, but there is no universe where I vote for that Monster. At least Trump gives a shit about free-trade and isn't funded by the banks,

Though if for whatever reason Trump and Clinton were polling close in Texas, I may actually have to jump on the Trump train.
>>
>>695674511
Well i knew they never stopped MK Ultra, but i dont believe that was the case

It was just a nervous cop thats peeling from the tension of his world being fliped upside down. Cops are usually invulnerable to consequence, and thast starting to change. Nigga got nervous

Most cops are incompetent as fuck. My buddy passed all the academy tests high on ketamine and xanex. Any thug can do this shit. Any racist hillbilly and so on

The only sad thing is they are trying ot make the reprcussions of the (failed) war on drugs about race. That way, it will stop any real policy shift from happening, because a war on drugs is an authoritarian governments best friend
>>
>>695673305
And your mother is capable of being a whore. Probably is. Everyone is capable of something. It doesn't mean they'll do it.
>>
>>695673339
Then its bullshit. And non relavent to anything at all. Because it didnt happen.
>>
>>695674446
k
>>
>>695674374

You still don't get it. You have being told to stop being a shit head. If your innocent and a smart ass fine, save it for the station. But stamping your little booties at me and causing a scence is doing you no good. Because lets face it, I pulled you over for a reason. Maybe you were going over the speed limit. Maybe I could smell drugs or alcohol on you...

Bottom line is I had reason to pull you over because you were up to no good. I fucking hate sjw kids. No really I do.
>>
>>695674495
very sensible. I agree.
>>
File: ef5.jpg (241 KB, 884x847) Image search: [Google]
ef5.jpg
241 KB, 884x847
>>695674660
>>
>>695674333
"Black Culture" is just run of the mill poor culture. The white trash where I live acts exactly the same way.

The problem in the US is that both whites and blacks make this lifestyle all about race, which implies that you can't escape from it
>>
>>695674849

That's why civilized societies create laws with checks and balances.
>>
>>695674374
I bet if it was up to you, you'd require all Police officers to hold law degrees just so your average pissant that wants to argue probable cause for a stop can be satisfied.
Here's a reality for you.
If you hold a degree in law, you probably aren't going to agree to make $20 an hour to chase down the neighborhood crackhead that just broke into a car.
There is an extremely large number of criminals in this country and not nearly enough cops.
It takes much less than the knowledge of the law you mention to determine whether someone is a threat, or not.
>>
>>695673398
What you are failing to acknowledge is actually how little cops are put into situations like that. A majority of the time they are doing boring civil service stuff.

Firemen are actually in way more danger on a regular basis. Policing isn't like on TV. It's actually more low key than you'd realize.
>>
File: 1403616943331.png (162 KB, 1024x896) Image search: [Google]
1403616943331.png
162 KB, 1024x896
>>695672604

Know who else we took a massive shit on when they came over?

The fucking chinks.

But do they refuse to better themselves and work? Fuck no. They dont sit there and bitch about how "Da white man be keepen me down!" they work their ass off and climb the ranks and earn our fucking respect.

Know another group of people we shit all over?

Boarder jumping beaners. But those bastards hold down a job and support their fucking family. Granted they still get a fuckton of handouts but holy shit at least they having fucking jobs and put forward an effort.

But niggers?

the fuck niggers done for the past 200 years aside from bitch and moan about how the white man is keepin him down?

They get better treatment when job hunting and there are "black only" scholarships.
>>
>>695667168
>Kinsey said when he asked the officer why he fired his weapon, the cop responded, “I don’t know.”
holy shit
>>
>>695673155
They are employed by the state to follow the law and serve it appropriately. It's an implied trust in the state to hire, educate, and train cops properly. I'm amazed how many of you aren't connecting these dots.
>>
>>695674750
oh shit I didn't even realize I hit trips. I've lurked for like 12 years and posted so infrequently that I think it's the first time ever for me.
>>
>>695673666
When the devil posts about how stupid humanity has become and goes largely unnoticed. What a world we live in.
>>
>>695674649
>I notify him im conceal carry.

I'm still waiting for the day I meet a non-LEO conceal carry faggot who isn't some desperate tiny dick cunt praying to live out some Wild West fantasy.

I'm sure there are reasonable conceal carry people out there. Why are all the ones I seem to encounter so pathetically desperate?
>>
File: le_trump.jpg (228 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
le_trump.jpg
228 KB, 1160x629
Don't worry guys, when president Trump becomes president he will send the blacks back to Africa.
>>
>>695675316

???
>>
You know what doesn't get shown on TV? Every instance where a dindu pulls a gun on a cop.
>>
>>695675124
As a border jumping beaner who is now a productive member of society I can confirm.
>>
>>695675124
>the fuck niggers done for the past 200 years aside from bitch and moan about how the white man is keepin him down?

I mean, the white man virtually has kept them down since at least the 60's. it's not like they are living in some false reality. let's be real.
>>
>>695673961

By voting to "fix it" we are voting to burn shit to the ground and start over.

Any sanders supporter that jump on the Shillry band wagon is a sell out.

Come voting time the DNC WILL feel the bern!!!
>>
>>695675061

Are you nuts? What do you think civil service stuff is? No I forgot your at that young vulnerability age where you think I'm out to get you.

Yeah in between 'boring civil service stuff' and police brutality, I'm rolling around killing black kids and oppressing people.

Yeah totally. Totally. Well that's all the frightened white kid I can stand for one day. Cya out there and drive safe
>>
>>695666586

Yeah.. that's cute and all.. but by killing innocent cops who haven't killed black people in other cities you're not exactly furthering your cause, dude.

You're going to get more violence and in time you'll understand that you'll lose A LOT more lives than the establishment in the process.
MLK got this.. but he was one special man.
>>
>>695674237

Less niggers.
>>
>>695674495
And btw son this out of control cop violence started with that nigger bill clinton. But I'm not gonna let it keep me from voting for hillary.
>>
>>695665786
what if the cop who shot him was black?
>>
File: starving_baby.jpg (29 KB, 485x393) Image search: [Google]
starving_baby.jpg
29 KB, 485x393
>>695675590
I know right, because Africa is such a paradise.
>>
File: Conceal Carry.webm (2 MB, 326x240) Image search: [Google]
Conceal Carry.webm
2 MB, 326x240
>>695675372

>I'm sure there are reasonable conceal carry people out there. Why are all the ones I seem to encounter so pathetically desperate?

Because you never spot the guys who know what they're doing and are CCing properly.
>>
>>695675372

Just jumping in here.

You obviously have no knowledge of the laws associated with carrying a firearm in this country.

Informing an officer that you are armed isn't about acting like a cowboy, it's what is legally required of you. Why do you talk about things you know nothing about?
>>
You know what I never thought could happen 3 months ago? President Trump. But I honestly believe that BLM and Islamic terrorism has scared the shit out of enough white people to put him in office. I'm dead serious.
>>
>>695675751
Where was he hiding the two little guns at the end?
>>
>>695675856
data and polling would suggest you're marginally unlikely to be correct.
>>
File: two-thoushand shixshteen.jpg (111 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
two-thoushand shixshteen.jpg
111 KB, 1401x788
>>695674615
Quit trying to force your LEL EPIK MEEM, John Oliver. No one cares.
>>
>>695674725
I did not do any of that. Black has never been on more equal ground than today. Yet a section of the black community. Ghetto trash. Kills their own at a stupid rate. Poisons and uses their own for financial gain. Are about the most obnoxious and ignorant fucks anyone will ever meet. You piss them off. They scream the same shit over and over. They actually target random whites for shit that never happened to them and shit that person didnt do. I believe in live and let live but im not stupud either. I lived very close to a ghetto in my youth. Father tried helping a lot of those dumb fucks. Who ended up e e tually robbing us.

When were you a slave or oppressed dumbass. Worst case scenario. You grew up on food stamps in a fatherless family. Woe's you. How is that my fault ? Life's a bitch. Your mom not tell you that you matter enough? You arent white guilt tripping me for nothing i did not do. We have a black POTUS. Black has a stupid amount of resources geared just towards them. Yet i present you with the ghettos that destroy large swathes of areas in all states and cities. All because ignorance violence the hussle and murder of blacks own people is cool. Thats whites fault how?
>>
>>695675698
That'd change nothing
>>
>>695675590

>>since at least the 60's

We were 100% percent oppressing them before the CRM, but since then laws have only been created to benefit them, not hurt them.

I am of the mind that the law should not benefit or hurt one group or another. In my mind jim crow and affirmative action are 2 sides of the same racist coin.
>>
>>695675669
It's a statement. Just like when a cop chooses to use lethal force inappropriately and buying ever happens. This shit keeps happening. People aren't going to hide let this happen. It needs to be priority and it needs to get resolved. What's left when the system still isn't fixed after all this time and all the protest and all the speeches? What's left?
>>
File: #BLM.gif (2 MB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
#BLM.gif
2 MB, 320x179
>>695675590

>I mean, the white man virtually has kept them down since at least the 60's

We did our best to keep the chink railway workers down too. but look where they are now.

We have laws that revolve around finding and deporting illegal immigrants but they still work.

Maybe if black people took responsibility for their actions as well as they take lives they could climb out of the hole they dug themselves into.
>>
>>695673818
Both blacks and whites, police and criminals, good cops and bad cops, tend to be a product of a culture that fetishizes violence.

Violence is always wrong, unless it's somehow justified, in which case it's heroic and badass and the only time you're really alive. This has been pounded into us by our culture which treats morality as something non-existent or completely personal that can't be taught, only indoctrinated by religion, hence the need for punitive legal systems.

In such an environment, everyone wants to commit some act of extreme violence as soon as they have the opportunity, because they feel trapped in a system where they cannot take such liberating measures against society or those who harm them more subversively through bullying and manipulation and discrimination. Instead of violence being an act of necessity and last resort, it's some sort of glorious release, a single moment where this fake life became real for them or something. They actively search for that justification, that excuse to do what they really want to do, and never come to the point of understanding what's really wrong about it. Then when they finally do shoot someone, all their buddies will pat them on the back and say "you're one of us now".

Meanwhile some rich faggot is out there buying actual human slaves and nobody touches him.
>>
>>695675669
>you'll lose A LOT more lives than the establishment in the process.
[citation needed]
>>
>>695676014
Lots of recent polls show them neck and neck at about 40% apiece, with 20% undecided. They're also neck and neck in several battleground states.
>>
>>695675856
Not just white people, you stupid fuck
I'd post pictures of the hundreds of Europeans killed by Muslims in the past couple months, but I think your mind is made up already.
>>
>>695674725
blah blah blah.... My great great great great grandparents were slaves. My life is ruined. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. Your race has been given plenty of repentance and you've squandered it all away.
>>
>>695675487
>I've never watched the news
So shut the fuck up then.
>>
>>695675751
Damn straight.
>>
>>695676293

Is Texas a battleground or will it go decidedly Trump, I've been having trouble finding info on this.
>>
File: 1488 WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE.webm (240 KB, 480x268) Image search: [Google]
1488 WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE.webm
240 KB, 480x268
>>695675403
>>
>>695676335
>plenty of repentance
Occasional affirmative action in colleges and literally nothing else is not "plenty"
>>
>>695676316
Calm down dude. I'm voting Trump.
>>
>>695675487

But those instances do get shown.

They edit out the part about the dindo pulling the gun and the headline reads "COPS SHOOT BLACK MALE!" instead of "COPS SHOOT UNARMED BLACK MALE!"
>>
>>695675061
There it is. The stupidest comment in this thread.
>>
>>695676508

Depends on how many illegals the dems can get to vote.
>>
>>695673925
Two reasons: First, in order to deal with riots police needs more militarization, thus strengthening their punching power. Second, by creating a narrative against the police they gain control over the police force, both directly, through awareness training (re-education) and indrectly, through influencing their behavioral pattern (struggling to shoot blacks, for example).
>>
Niggers getting killed can only be a good thing. Those that resist will also be killed. It's time the white man took his land back!
>>
>>695675688
Started with Nixon, went to Reagan, Bush Sr., than Billy. All of them are responsible for vamping up this mess
>>
>>695673432
a loan with no collateral or structure has more interest than one with both...

i thought this man was supposed to know economics.
>>
>>695676293
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

shrug
>>
>>695676993
>supposed to know economics
Are you confused, sanders the cuck spent most of his life bowing down and sucking off the black man.
>>
>>695676852
nice. Good answer.

More conflict inevitably leads to more militarization, which is what America thrives on. You would think their war on "drugs" (poor people) would be enough
>>
File: sitting-bull.jpg (1 MB, 1626x2961) Image search: [Google]
sitting-bull.jpg
1 MB, 1626x2961
>>695676934

>his land!

Cute.
>>
>>695674003
There are very few cops doing very minor damage that doesn't affect society at all vs. a disproportionally bigger amount of niggs chimping out, rioting, shouting to kill whites and being legitimized by the media and the US president.

Kill #BLM, then deal with the few misbehaving pigs.
>>
Can someone post the fucking video
>>
>>695677046
This is exactly what I'm talking about. This is Silver's site, right? Just a couple weeks ago he gave Trump a 20% chance to win. Now it's up to 38%.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrRjRXOZT5k

Keep defending cops, cucks
>>
the amount of people who shouldn't have been killed by cops is something like 14 a year, that includes whites. All the others were armed or resisting. Doesn't seem hard not to get killed by the cops, more people win the lottery each year. Every action... equal and opposite.
>>
>>695676335
my race? I'm white.

and it's a high likelihood that teenage black children have grandparents that were adversely affected by segregation/jim crow. it's not far removed from the present.
>>
>>695673305
Wait, people with Downs can be police officers in the US now?
>>
>>695670443
poor training at the academy

they are run my ex marines and other gungho faggots so its all about the guns
three shots to the chest, its ingrained in them as cadets
>>
>edgiest board in 4chinz
>always flaunts illegal shit
>supports cops

cucks
>>
>>695677332
There are shit cops... nobody is denying that. The issue is this, If all of them were shit, everyone would hate them. I've had an issue with one cop a couple times and he has since been fired.
>>
>>695677133

If they didn't want their land taken from them, they shouldn't have been so weak. They were defeated by a superior race, the white race.
>>
>>695675903
where his penis is supposed to be
>>
>>695675372
Whatever makes you feel good at night. Do you even live in a lawfull area to carry? Fact is you already do everyday if you do live in a legal cc state. Hint. CC'ers dont advertise, duh. For various reasons. Flashing can be considered a threat. In states like ohio. Imprinting is illegal cause no open carry allowed if i recall. I dont live there. You would never know i carry or most people. Unless you put their life in imminent danger. I carry to protect myself and family. Im not a cop. I dont and most dont inject themselves into situations. Someone puts me in real fear for my life. 3 seconds. Thats it. Guns not intimidation. Its protection. I pull. Im shooting till that person hits the floor. As law states. Stop the threat. Honestly i hope i never have to use because of possible bullshit civil suites. But i have insurance (help with legal fees)to help with that just in case i do have to protect myself.
>>
I didn't see any mention of the race of the police officer.

because media.
>>
>>695677351

And now they have laws giving them a leg up over white people!

but that shit aint thug yo! We real niggaz up in her we hood bitch!
>>
>>695677330
yeah, but I'd say 38/62 is still a reasonable underdog. we'll have to see what happens in the upcoming debates, though I think people are so entrenched that I'm not sure anyone's going to be changing their mind at this point. these are polarizing candidates. I guess the only thing I could see happening is third parties drawing more support away from either candidate.
>>
>>695665786
Gee more niggers doing what they do best nigging it up and committing crimes and get shot in 99.9999999% of the time justified manners.
>>
>>695677520
no, the issue is good cops not reporting them
the issue is police unions defending them
the issue is prosecutors and juries not convicting them
>>
>>695677351
Why aren't the jews all over wrecking the place? I mean, there was a holocaust.
Why aren't the japs? Ever heard of the Internment of the Japanese? That's quite recent events, man, and both demographics to exceedingly well by any measure.
>>
>>695677631
white people never get shot by the police.

because media
>>
>>695676848

I think it matters more how many legal immigrants want illegal immigration.

If I did the right thing and came over here legally, I would be beyond pissed at all these people wanting the benefit of citizenship without following the same legal path I followed.
>>
>WHO

>FUCKING

>CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>695675818
Exactly. I dont go digging for shit my hands stay on the wheel or window. Basic shit taught inthe mandatory 8 hr ccw class in my state.
>>
>>695677791
10/10 post. Legals fucking hate the illegals. Both giving them a bad name and abusing the system they had to go through quite a struggle to get into.
>>
>>695677791

No. The media has played up trump as Hitler 2.0 only he hates mexicans instead of jews.

So the vast vast bulk of the hispanic vote will go for shillery who wants sweeping amnesty which will in turn lock the dems into power.
>>
>>695677521
>superior

They had different priorites anon.

The perfect race lives in a symbiotic relationship with those around it.

In that regard, white are awful.

However in the world they built for themselves, they are their best hope for saving this dying planet
>>
>>695676593
Then enlighten us with what is enough. Everyone gets the same education opportunities. Why are blacks stats so shit? Their own culture.
>>
File: 234525.jpg (19 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
234525.jpg
19 KB, 210x240
>>695677801
RACIST!
>>
>>695677521
Muskete beats arrows dumbass, give the Natives guns an see how that works fucking cuck
>>
>>695665539

>"Why did you shoot me?"
>"... I don't know."

Jesus christ your american officers have monkey tier intelligence. I understand you want guns for protection since your law is enforced by literal monkeys (their skin colour being of no apparent consequence).
>>
File: voting trends.jpg (105 KB, 988x428) Image search: [Google]
voting trends.jpg
105 KB, 988x428
>>695678017
Because pandering to spooks and spics really matters...
The only way a republican could ever win the spic vote is to literally tell them there's free shit for them and whites are the problem of their misery, oh wait democrats already do that.
Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 42

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.