Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why are millennial such faggots?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 56
File: Millennial.jpg (1 MB, 3680x2079) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Millennial.jpg
1 MB, 3680x2079
Why are millennial such faggots?
>>
Video games caused it.

Video games got popular in the 80s, millennialism started in the 80s.
>>
>>692722546
Jesus that girl is perfect on the left I would fuck her and last about 3 minutes
>>
Wealth redistribution, NAFTA, tax evasion
>>
Because participation awards and schools teaching them everyone is equal.
>>
>>692722546
Because we can't spank our children anymore, and it's the age of entitlement.
>>
previous generation: why is the current generation so dumb?
>>
>>692722546
university has brainwashed them
>>
>>692723768
All them fancy shmancy books make people dumber
>>
File: pajja.jpg (111 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pajja.jpg
111 KB, 1160x629
>liberalism
>erosion of family values
>forced ultra-tolerance of everything
>>
>>692723312
What do those things have to do with millennials?
>>
File: Baby-Boomers2.jpg (468 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Baby-Boomers2.jpg
468 KB, 2000x1000
>>692723559
>Kids these days are just lazy
>>
because you generalize "millenial" to mean the people you don't like

are you not yourself one and thus included in the definition?
>>
>>692724097
It's mainly biased teachers and the sellouts in charge of curriculum
>>
>>692722546
Education System designed by panty-waist Left wing socialists
>>
>>692723466
>>692723552
Both these statements are backed by years of research and actual evidence and not just opinions made by slow people
>>
Because of shitty fuckup generations before them had the worst parenting ever, and because they're actually a lot better than the previous generations. They're far more literate, intelligent and open minded, they just struggle with vanity, motivation and punctuality.
>>
>>692722546
Sparing the Rod
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 200x266) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 200x266
Blame the baby boomers that raised them. A generation that doesn't give a fuck will produce an even worse generation.
>>
File: sweat.jpg (9 KB, 219x230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sweat.jpg
9 KB, 219x230
Things millennials say:

>The toilet won't stop running? Better call the plumber's emergency number.

>Change my own oil? Do I look like I have a degree in mechanical engineering?

>My dad so inept. He thought he could charge his android phone with a lighning cable.
>>
File: ffwp.jpg (25 KB, 320x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ffwp.jpg
25 KB, 320x320
>>692722546
>no work ethic
>the men are pussies
>get offended about everything
>men care about fashion
>generally trust fun faggots
>believe everyone is special
>would rather drink craft beer and smoke american spirits while talking politics than drink budweiser, dip copenhagen, and weld pipe
>bunch of fucking nancy men
>women take offense to being called women
>I dont expect you to be a housewife, but itd be nice if you reciprocated cooking meals once a month

Can you tell I hate my generation?
>>
>>692724176
This
>>
>>692724986
>Change my own oil? Do I look like I have a degree in mechanical engineering?

KEK
>>
basically their life motto is
> we want everything fast, much and easy
>>
>>692724295
Cause and effect, these things have shaped our country and our generation sense there implementation. We have been sold out and cucked by US based multinational corporations. This has resulted in boyish effeminate youths that don't pose a threat to the status quo. Rebellious women who no longer play gender roles. This makes our society weaker fromy the inside, which by design makes for a subservient population. This like the Hitler youth has a goal to redesign our society and social structure.

Can you even see what's been going on?
>>
>>692722995
people who were kids playing video games in the 80s are now 40 years old, not the 20-something trendy hipster like faggots op is showing/describing.
>>
>>692722546
Because of guilty white syndrom and blacks constantly being shoved down their throats.
They try to act as black as they can, and then get mocked for being stiff, when really it's just they aren't loose enough to pass as a nigro.
Everything sentimental and real is now too "hokey" and "ironic" too them.
>>
Children raised by children
>>
>>692725210
> we want everything fast, much and easy

Resist we much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CifYWxJXaI
>>
>>692725403
I also have a theory that Starbucks is part of the great cuckening. In the body soy protein can be misinterpreted as estrogen. So if guys drink daily soy coffees they are actually increasing estrogen levels making them girly boys. But just a theory based on a chemical observation.
>>
>>692722546

Is it me or does every single one of those people in that pic look like entitled douche bags.
>>
>>692722546
oh so when you post on /pol/ it is shitposting huh??? Really makes me think...
>>
>>692726177
Makes more sense to me than evolution causing an entire generation of men to be sackless.
>>
File: 18.png (224 KB, 500x258) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
18.png
224 KB, 500x258
>>692726325
every nu-male does
>>
>>692725025
I agree with all that you say, save for the dip bit.
A number of my friends in school dipped, to avoid being caught smoking. Now their teeth look like shit. That, and they were a bunch of realtree jacket wearing, squatted truck loving faggots.
Snuff > dip
>>
>>692724176
I wanna fuckin blast that faggot in the face with my fists
>>
File: 4L_9dCcMOcB.jpg (71 KB, 600x372) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4L_9dCcMOcB.jpg
71 KB, 600x372
>>692722546
>our parents are pretty much rich
>as a generation, we never had serious problems in our life
>no war, no hunger, no fighting
>a whole generation of well cultured young men, with nothing to do in their life
>except think, while looking at the world, fucking itself more and more every single day

We are this century's Scapigliatura.
>>
>>692723312
either you'll elaborate really well or you're autistic
>>
>>692726782
yea the dip bit is not smart I admit. But at least im not some white collar cunt dipping skoal citrus. Cope or die

But the realtree bit haha. 10/10 man. I work with 3 kinds of people-

>skater/gutterpunk
>rednecks
>cowboys

Each has their own pros and cons, but the people who wear camo head to toe to a welding shop are priceless. Like you trying to hide from the boss or the inspector?
>>
>>692726177
It's much much bigger than that, our fattening and a general rise in estrogen injection chickens causing best enlargement, our injection of bovine growth hormone, fruit and vegetables grown with old school eugenics, mercury tainted caustic soda Lyme used in the manufacture of high fructose corn syrup

Don't get me started on low hertz electronic pulse hypnosis broadcasting
>>
>>692722546
because the jews control the media telling little kids gay people and niggers are normal people
>>
>>692726871

wtf lol are you a 12 year old in a suburb? you realize how shitty the economy is right now? how work hours are high, pay is low, wealth is increasingly concentrated? what fucking world are you living in? have you ever paid a bill in your life? bought groceries?
>>
>>692722546
Because of the soviet system in place which has gone unchecked for so long that now anyone who dares to point out that communists have taken over and water is wet is viewed as batshit insane and hateful.
>>
File: 1408135849550.jpg (44 KB, 617x627) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408135849550.jpg
44 KB, 617x627
>>692722546
>Parents treat their kids as equals and want to be their buddies
>People need adversity in their lives and will seek it or make it up if they have to (why you have sjws and shit) but there isn't much adversity these days
>Participation awards raise people to believe that they don't need to put effort into things to succeed
>Cartoons have gone from entertaining platforms that give basic universal good morals to becoming propaganda machines for certain political ideologies or just completely dumbed down eye candy
>Parents don't bother to do simple things like sit down with their family and have dinner together anymore
>People are being taught that any form of nationalism is bad
>Feminism is covertly becoming misandrism
>Racial rights is covertly becoming supremacy
>Their media is incredibly biased and blatant propaganda (Try fucking watching a moment of the Larry Wilmore Show without cringing, I fucking dare you)
>Being "manly" and expecting "manliness" and being "feminine" and expecting "femininity" is now bigotry unless reversed for the sexes.
>>
>>692727869
Please if we where communist the world would be a much better place
>>
>>692724468
claims there are "years of evidence". Doesn't post link to any evidence.

By the way, I'm pretty sure evidence is quantified in a unit of time.
>>
File: club.jpg (76 KB, 806x504) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
club.jpg
76 KB, 806x504
>>692727760
he's pulling the classic rephrasing to avoid plagiarism, learned excellently in high school.

>or he's a retard who has never seen fight club
>>
>>692724986
While i know how to change my own oil, its literally cheaper and easier to get it changed nowadays.
>>
>>692724986

>Change my own oil? Do I look like I have a degree in mechanical engineering?

more like, i make $13/hr with a BSEE and my shitty apartment has no parking so I can't change my own oil because I don't want to get run over while I'm underneath my car parked on a public street.
>>
>>692727511
Can't argue with dubs.
I always had them in auto mechanics. We would all shoot the dip cans on top of the school roof. I'm sure there's at least a hundred of them up.
I've never actually done any real welding, just forge welding with a hammer and borax.
>>
>>692728402
This.
>>
>>692727592
>>
>>692728138
>Millennial detected.
>>
>>692725025
>men care about fashion
Wut, some men always cared about fashion. Just what fashion is changes.
>>
>>692728138
Go on make your case I need a laugh
>>
>>692728402
Do you really think you are getting the same quality oil or oil filter lol

Most places under 20.00 use .69 cent recycled used oil, and a filter from federated auto parts that cost .98 cents.

Under 40.00 you get a synthetic "blend" of partially recycled used oil

Literally cheap oil changes is the worst thing you can do for your engine
>>
>>692728072
My mum treated me as an equal growing up, but that meant equal responsibilities too. I got pocket money and thats all the money i'd ever get out of her for stuff. Taught me how to manage my finances. Went through my 20's watching all my friends who had cash just handed to them as a kid not have a fucking clue how to budget and save. fucked up their lives.

agree with pretty much erry thing else you said though.
>>
File: menweremen.jpg (66 KB, 406x620) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
menweremen.jpg
66 KB, 406x620
>>692728966
Forge welding is welding man. So long as the two become one you're good. I do stick/mig/tig/ whatever they pay me to do. But forge welding is a league of it's own, that's old school badass shit.

>relevant
>>
>>692722546
Mexican millennial here. I started a roofing crew, I've hired multiple people (except negros) and every single millennial leaves within a month but sadly is the white kids that leave earlier. I trach them but they're just too dumb. The last white kid that left had a kid on the way and was homeless that's why i gave him the job, he lasted two weeks and decided to move to his friends house and now depends on government handouts. Its sad what's happening to this beautiful country
>>
File: 1467518159926.jpg (75 KB, 300x227) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467518159926.jpg
75 KB, 300x227
>>692725025
>trust fun faggots
>>
>>692729612
Sure grandpa, that may have used to be true. Get with the times.
>>
>>692729062
See its happening, the disbelief that this shit goes on for real
>>
File: hh.jpg (128 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hh.jpg
128 KB, 1200x630
>>692729670
Damn right, anon.
I made my forge out of an 18 wheeler rim, and some black steel pipe for the T. It would work better with a real tuyere and not the shitty scrappy metal I use, and it would be better if I had real coal too.
I use lump charcoal, not the stuff for grilling because that it made of mostly dirt and fillers to help it burn longer, so it does not reach blacksmithing temperatures, even though I use an air mattress pump to stoke the coals.
That picture reminds me I was gonna turn a railroad spike into a straight razor this next weekend.
>>
>>692725666
Checked
>>
>>692729612
My family owns a garage in the ghetto.
Don't sell quarts of oil but use alot to do changes.
Local blacks always come in to buy oil quarts despite it obviously not being that kind of garage.
Don't want to pay to dispose of old oil properly.
Put it in empty quarts and write "N Oil" on it.
Sell it to local blacks to put in their cars.
Tell them it stands for "Nice Oil."
>>
>>692730006
I'm not a grandpa I work in a dealership and change oil among other repairs for a living. 12 years on the job, I at least know oil and the tricks used for maximum profitability.

You don't have to believe, I don't really give each a fuck. I'll take that money, sell you some "ethanol treatment" to prevent your gas take from Rusting.
>>
>>692730310
Depending on where you live, find some mainline railroad tracks if they run coal trains, grab the shit that falls out of the hoppers. When I was in welding school that's all one of my instructors did for his personal coal forge. Guy must have had 1,000lbs of coal in a pile, all for free.

>not to mention the all high carbon steel railroad spikes he found along the way.
>>
>>692730876
all the*

>jack daniels has arrived finally
>>
>>692725025
Not sure with doing dip has to do with anything. It's fucking stupid to carry a water bottle around to spit shit colored water in. Not to mention jaw cancer isn't really everyone's thing
>>
File: 4L_dJURIAeR.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1417) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4L_dJURIAeR.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1417
>>692728379
I liked it way more than the movie, but then again, it's something I touched the last time like 9 years ago. I pretty much forgot about it, but thinking about the book, I have to say I disagree with most of the shit it says. Same thing with the V graphic novel (that said, I appreciated them when I was a teen).

Still, did you actually read it, anon?
The message of the book is almost the opposite of what I said, and it has literally nothing to do with Scapigliatura

But then again, how many Scapigliati books did you read?

>>692727760
Europe, my friend.
>>
>>692725403
>This has resulted in boyish effeminate youths that don't pose a threat to the status quo
Estrogen in the water from birth control
>>
>>692730076
Chemicals in the water that turn the frogs gay
>>
>>692726871
>literally has no concept of reality
>parent's are rich
Bingo
>>
File: 1467066017690.jpg (41 KB, 580x386) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467066017690.jpg
41 KB, 580x386
>>692730876
That's what I was told a while back, along with near weighing stations for big trucks, some of them dump it.
I've only once found coal, but it was just a few lumps every few feet, not enough to get much going.
>>692731008
I've gotta bounce, so I'll leave you to it, stab a millennial once you're done with the bottle.
>>
>>692724662
This. What would you expect to come from such a selfish and entitled generation.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 285x214) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 285x214
>>692723466
This. An actual anon who doesn't have shit for brains.
>>
>>692725025
>I prefer mass produced shit
Do you prefer McDonald's over a steak as well?
>>
>>692731822
lol'ing so hard now. Tell me where I said mass produced.

>budweiser and copenhagen

I'm assuming that's what you're pointing to.

But you do realize I can buy steak at any supermarket in America right? But I can't buy gluten free beer at any liquor store. Steak is mass produced nowadays genius. I can go to my chain supermarket and get "grass fed free range" beef.

I was referencing how people think they're better than everyone because they like the "exclusive" bullshit.

So thanks for proving my point anon!
>>
>>692722546
Probably because we were raised by what is, hands down, the worst generations in American history.
The Greatest Generation saves the world and leaves America as the most powerful nation the world has ever seen. We're talking major advances in medicine, science, art, all of it. So what do the Baby Boomers and Gen Xers do with it? Squander it.
They get high off of Randian economics, convinced they can do no wrong, after all, why would they have all this wealth and power if they hadn't earned it?
Recession after recession after recession. Failed "peace keeping programs", dark money politics, and secret warfare against our own citizens, and for what? To maintain the illusion of prestige.
Now they've shot Millennials in the foot. We're in a bad spot financially, they forced us into a juvenile worldview, wherein we all get participation awards and to get ahead we need to resort to High School tier backstabbing, we're trying to fit in with a screwy society, and to top it off we have zero opportunities as of right now.

We'll get better though. The crucible is approaching.
>>
>>692724176
definitely this mixed with lack of corporal punishment from parents. Kids are too dumb to understand why they shouldn't do things so we condition them with slaps and spanks and such. Don't spare the rod and spoil the child
>>
File: 1467183370757.jpg (133 KB, 678x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467183370757.jpg
133 KB, 678x1000
>>692731216
Everybodyso just a little bit gay, the chemicals just make man's body's more female, a men more gay

But let's be real, it's the girls and women turning men more gay these days. Because there is no respect for men.

A fat booty hole looks good regardless of who it's on. A woman maybe most preferred, but given the right desperation this would look great to 99%
>>
>>692732690

Not realizing that you're only observing the loud super obvious femme dipshits

Go to a leather bar and tell me how the girls turned them gay with "no respect"
>>
>>692722546
The reduction in masculinity amongst men and feminity amongst women brings everyone closer to the average of a man and a woman, viz a faggot.
>>
>>692733130
Gay has been a thing for thousands of years, bears, otters, twinks have been around forever. For sure they are not new.

But it's leaving the shadows and becoming main stream. Mostly to get us talking about that instead of real issues.
Guys fucking butt has no effect on like most shit happening in the world
>>
>>692725488
the nigger cultural prevalent in todays millennial culture is absolutely disgusting. its one thing to have open mind and tastes, but to straight up dive into ghetto culture when youre a white suburban kid is just fucking retarded. Trap music is pure 100% fucking cancer. Almost every modern rapper is complete shit tier garbage. and these dumb white fucks worshipping it so they feel cool just pisses me off. it pisses me off because now whenever i go out i have to be subjected to it. if i go see any electronic music genre, some douchbag dj has to slip in trap music. if i go shopping, i have to hear popped out katie perry white old people friendly versions of the trap music.

i like hip hop, but fuck all you motherfuckers that perpetuate this shit


but really what destroyed white american culture was 3 things:

-the 'super parent' movement where white yuppies babied and spoiled their kids to compete against other parents for who had the most spoiled asshole

-the 'everyone gets a participation award'

-and smartphones/social media. smartphones changed the game. before smartphones, the internet was full of pretty cool people. it was this thing that only people interested in stuff, computer geeks and smart people really used. then the wave of faggotry hit when all of a sudden every piece of shit with a cellphone had access to the net. suddenly this generation of people were raised on instant gratification and poor social skills that lead to an inevitable hole in their lives needing to be filled with constant validation. gen x might have been apathetic assholes, but at least they knew how to socialize, make friends, have connections that gave their lives meaning and didnt need someone constantly telling them everything they do is important and special
>>
>>692733350
/thread
>>
>>692733707

I'm still not understanding how that's "it's the girls and women turning men more gay these days. Because there is no respect for men"
>>
>>692724483

Get back to /reddit faggot. Millenials are the cesspool of humanity; and the worst generation of Americans yet.
>>
>>692722546

Millenials are faggots because, much like the baby boomers, they were born a generation too late.

The greatest generation won ww2 and generation x invented the internet, both world changing feats.
>>
>>692722546
how old are you, OP?
>>
File: negermusik.jpg (75 KB, 760x1091) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
negermusik.jpg
75 KB, 760x1091
>>692734230
>someone finally responded even with the spelling mistakes
That is all definitely true.
I live in a fairly hick type area in the South.
>squatted trucks
>realtree jackets everywhere/nautica/heybo/simplysouthern bullshit
>dip
But the strangest thing is, all those squatted redneck trucks are covered in instagram names and are always blaring nigger music. That's a masterpiece of social programming.
>>
>>692722546
> implying there is such thing as a generation

> implying kids of any time period weren't fucking faggots
>>
>>692735040
This
>>
>>692728072
This except last point. Fuck gender roles, I'll stick with my gender neutral idealism
>>
>>692735100
Wait

>squatted

implying lowered trucks? In an area claiming to be full of rednecks? Rednecks jack their trucks, cholo gangbangers lower their trucks.
>>
>>692726871
Ah so you are the bourgeoisie thinking that you are the proletariat. You were born into a generation of spoiled rich kids who never had to worry about your future before and now the ride looks a bit uncertain and your scared because you never developed the skills to survive on your own ability and wits.
>>
>>692722546
Protip: If you're posting here you're a millennial, or worse, a centenial.
>>
>>692735100
yea i see the most broed out bros in lifted trucks blasting nigger trap music and want to end the world
>>
>>692727760
>"shitty economy"
Historically, we're actually at a pretty good point. Ideally, we'd be in a much different spot, but, from what I can tell, before past 30 golden years, comparatively we're really good. Easy access to information helps
>>
>>692734844
Women can be bitches to guys, some dudes get rejected so much the just recluse them selfs and fuck dudes because the feel like that all they can get. Think about the pressure women put on men over penis size. Bitch generation is turning men gayer how can you not see it
>>
>>692728468
$13/hr with BSEE...shit
Where'd you go to school?
>>
>>692735946
> using bullshit buzzwords like bourgois and proletariat

Fucking kill yourself faggot.
>>
File: 1466512684238.jpg (181 KB, 650x848) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466512684238.jpg
181 KB, 650x848
>>692736099
Good point for who exactly??

World Bank, multinational corporations then yeah
>>
File: 24xho3a.jpg (87 KB, 720x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
24xho3a.jpg
87 KB, 720x540
>>692735507
Naw, friend.
>Squatted
>>692735998
I heard that, man.
>>
>>692736355
>phoenix.edu
>>
All the fashion and Instagram shit is just a distraction. In this day a college degree is a high school degree. So in order to make anything north of 60k you have to get your ass to college. It's a perfect storm. Universities know this and have increased the price of education enormously. You can't get a decent job out of high school like 30 yrs ago. This model literally fucks over a generation. How old were your parents when they moved out? How old were they when they bought a house or shat out a kid? House buying drives the economy and its been spotty at best for the past 10 years. Millennials can't afford housing
>>
File: Swedish Kids.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Swedish Kids.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>692722546

Because liberals control public education and the university system and they raised a generation of humongous pussies.
>>
>>692736500
Turning to a Grammer battle is so wack dude,
>>
>>692729925
The racism is real
>>
>>692736554
I'm confused, what is the point of that? It looks like you're just trying to gain traction in the winter
>>
>>692736726
My point was using words like that are purely to confuse and patronise
>>
>>692722546
Its probably to the bullshit idea of telling all kids their special and patting them on the head for participating.

It's created a generation of spoiled pussies.
>>
>>692722546
This op
http://streamboobs.com/come-on-me-carmen-3d-love-doll-with-head-p44286.html
>>
I am a millennial AMA
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 360x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 360x270
>>692736575
>>
>>692722546
For the same reason every generation before it were faggots. Faggots raised by faggots makes more faggots. We are all fags here on this faggoty earth
>>
>>692732684

It's not the crucible that approaches man, it's Gehenna itself. Only the strongest will survive.
>>
>>692737042
>I am a reddit fag AMA

>can't even greentext
>>
>>692725025
Where tf did you grow up?
>'generally trust fun faggots'
Sounds like you an out-of-touch 1%er that always felt poor cause he grew up around wealthier 1%er's
>>
>>692737238
This faggot knows whats up
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 160x162) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 160x162
>>692722546
>>
File: B7sp7LbCUAAPpo_.jpg (16 KB, 600x336) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B7sp7LbCUAAPpo_.jpg
16 KB, 600x336
>thread full of pussies and hard talking cucks acting like they're real big men who work real hard like their grandfathers did

everybody in this thread is an entitled bitch. get over it, times are pretty good.
>>
why are baby boomers such failures?
>>
>>692737322
>you're mistaken
>>
File: 1466114313359.jpg (137 KB, 736x736) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466114313359.jpg
137 KB, 736x736
>>692736631

Free trade killed all the jobs that where hard, simple and paid well, so multinational corporations can make more money. They cut us out, the government let them do it. We get fucked, they get kick backs and $6000 tooth picks and $95 pack of cigarettes.

We still shop with them, we still buy there goods. It's our fault.

What happened in the 1980s in Cambodia needs to happen here. To clean it up
>>
>>692728966
Check the roof on Google maps satellite brah. Post results. Or tell what school
>>
>>692734894

There's so much left for us to do. It's just that most millenials chose to be entitled faggots; preventing further progress.
>>
>>692736778
There is no point. I can understand them taking the cats off of them, but this, this is just bullshit.
>>
>>692736527
Do you know history of econ?
Historically, wealth has been much more concentrated
>>
File: 1466398687118.jpg (49 KB, 638x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466398687118.jpg
49 KB, 638x640
>>692737492
great fap anon thank you very much
>>
>>692736575
Well there's your problem
>>
>>692737348
Middle-class manufacturing family in the midwest. I mean trust fund in the sense that damn near every kid I knew could whine to their parent until they got what they wanted. Hence the current issues of today, where the millennials do nothing but whine and then bitch about how the world is unfair.

>1%er
>Welder
>top kek for not reading replies
>>
>>692728222
>evidence
>on b
>not understanding the term "years of evidence"
yeah, whose a smart boy?
>>
Missing dad syndrome. Millenial dudes were all raised by shitty single moms that gave them no clue about masculinity. Buncha passenger seat ridin, arm shavin, selfie takin faggots.
>>
>>692724176
More like forced intolerance of everything. We glorify self victimization and getting offended.
>>
>>692725025
alright I see, you're one of those "real men chew, and shoot deer in the face and work in coal mines" faggots

I'm not saying you're wrong about a lot of your points but could you try being less of an insufferable ego maniacal faggot? not everyone wants to be a welder and have back pain in their 50's, or have to get skin grafts on their lips from chewing.

oh yeah and budweiser is pisswater for backwoods hillbillies, being offended by beers that try to have flavour is butt fuckingly retarded
>>
I think we need to refine OP's point to "Why are 20+ hipsters and foodies faggots?" Only a portion of the current generation has developed into these children of arrogance, high standards, and an undeserved sense of accomplishment. While the majority of my generation is toiling away just like our fathers these select few that were born on the other side of the wealth gar are becoming the face of mainstream media. And through this they are becoming the new line of the wealthy 1%, although this set of aristocrats will be better able to work off the opinions of social media to influence their own success. Meanwhile, their counterparts of the lower middle-class society and lower will suffer through the un-repared student loan and financial assistance programs. We will struggle to the best of our abilities to scrape together a meager existence within the economy. The despair and hatred is already being implemented towards those who we know haven't had to struggle in life thus setting the stage for history to repeat itself in a supposedly more advanced age.
>>
>>692737721
Overtime negligence
Systematic part time employment
Uniform price fixing
Product manufacturer facilities migration
Tax evasion

Yeah totally fair for regular folks
>>
>>692737413

>I don't understand what inflation or cost of living is.

WWII generation worked their fucking asses off to make this country. Baby boomers had the greatest country in the world handed to them and they've let it go to shit so they could buy cheaper shit.

Social Security is on track to collapse before our generations will reach retirement and nothing's being done, wages have stagnated as the cost of living rises, jobs that aren't replaced by computers or robots are outsourced and the Democrat's health care solution was to force the young and healthy to buy health insurance they can't afford to subsidize the old and infirm.

I'd say we''re entitled to be bitter.
>>
>>692738951
That's not an argument against statement "historically wearth is very concentrated; we're at pretty decent point relatively"
>>
>>692725025
>budweiser
>literal pissed beer

So glad I live in the Lone Star State
>pic very related
>>
>>692739448
Can we get citation on graph n shit
"N shit" encompasses statements about failure of systems you mention
>>
>>692728072
If I could shake your hand and buy you a beer, I sure as fuck would, anon. Spot fucking on.
>>
File: 1467266011655.jpg (21 KB, 640x334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467266011655.jpg
21 KB, 640x334
>>692736695
I guess the rumors about water with strogen are true.
>>
>>692738725
Touche. I know I get extreme off the bat. It's a consequence of dealing with idiots who've never touched a torch in their life telling me how to do my job because they have a fancy piece of paper.

I'm smart enough to understand we need white collar people too, cause I sure as shit don't know tax codes or how to manage supply chains for billion dollar industries.

It's the baseline though, of people who don't understand hard work, not giving a fuck what other's think, and doing your job with pride who get me at my core. I go to McDonalds and my order is wrong and that fuck keeps their job, whereas if I'm out more than 1/32-1/16" my job is in jeopardy. And you're gonna tell me it's that hard to read "big mac xtra onion" on a screen in front of your face? I don't buy that.
>>
>>692739839
But shiner bock is everywhere...
Yeah most cheap beers are basically piss water
>>
File: winnietrigered.gif (2 MB, 279x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
winnietrigered.gif
2 MB, 279x350
>>692722546
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmSXjBX25Cs&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>692722546
Kek, someone wasn't invited to the party, eh OP?
>>
>>692740207
But anon, in Texas it tastes doubly better
>>
>>692737958
This, also from Wisconsin 24 rn. Experience the same shit. bunch of whining faggots. my problem now is that i do okay for myself money wise. i just dont know what i want from life. when there are no nightmares there are no dreams
>>
>>692738150
Not to mention a load of millenials were raised by boomer single moms who failed at their second, third and fourth marriages and decided it was a good thing to pump out little autistic single child sperlords who were spoiled beyond so soon to be menopause mom.
>>
>>692722546
Anyone else gunna comment on the fact that faggots wearing a spoon on his wrist?
>>
>>692739448
Let's not forget about the blatant disregard for any and all environmental concerns, basic infrastructure, and the collapse of the education system because "muh taxes".

So not only is a significant segment of the workforce outsourced to asia, the air and water are poison, roads, bridges, and water supply systems are in ruins, teachers make next to nothing and have no incentive to actually teach...

Seriously, fuck the boomers. The only consolation I guess for millennials is that we can see it coming. Gen X got their futures shit on while they were halfway through earning them, at least we know not to bother because there's nothing left.
>>
File: tejas.jpg (61 KB, 625x562) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tejas.jpg
61 KB, 625x562
>>692740207
Now now, don't mess with the prideful texan. Gotta let them think they aren't part of the union so we can keep drilling their land.
>>
File: orthodoxpepe.jpg (178 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
orthodoxpepe.jpg
178 KB, 888x1120
>>692740848
Tfw living in the soulless rich people area.
>>
>>692740067
I live in a small town bordering washington state and we get a ton of useless bearded faggots coming from all over to vacation so I know where you're coming from. There's this huge electronic music festival near my town each summer and the dirtiest, most useless piece of shit hippies and hipsters take over the town.


I might be biased but I feel like all these raves and crazy ass parties at such a young age has fucked our generation. every weekend its just non stop bass at the bars with faggots k-holing everywhere, and the music is all shit that just enforces this retarded party til you die life style
>>
File: busey with a gun.jpg (21 KB, 285x365) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
busey with a gun.jpg
21 KB, 285x365
>>692730807
SPOILER ALERT!
>>
>>692741153
Hah. I know more than a few of those types from high school. I'm like, how do you afford to go to festivals every other weekend? Then I realize it's a combination of parent's money and credit cards. If you're making enough money on your own to fuck off and do whatever on the weekends, more power to you. But when you sell crystals on craigslist and beg for money to go to the cavs final on gofundme, you're retarded.
>>
Growing up with the internet made them all little sperglords.
>>
>>692728379
>sqandering
>>
>reminder that if you were born in 1980 or after, you're a millennial
>Reminder to stop misusing words you don't understand or know the definition of

Filthy millennials.
>>
>>692722546
There's nothing wrong with millennials.
The older generation can't understand that different doesn't mean bad, just because we don't act the way they did doesn't mean we're terrible.
>>
>>692742450
Except more of us are terrible than their generation.
>>
>>692742602
Define terrible.
I've had more old folks treat me badly than I've had young people treat me badly.
>>
File: Word.png (498 KB, 620x1108) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Word.png
498 KB, 620x1108
>>692742602
Man, have you ever met someone born before 1960?
I had to explain to my girlfriend's father why it was a logistical impossibility for Iran to invade us.
Then I had to explain that Iran didn't support ISIS, and the two are in no way affiliated.
Then I had to explain that it would be impossible for the UN to take our guns.
The aren't the brightest bunch.
>>
File: 1465478560324.jpg (93 KB, 674x672) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465478560324.jpg
93 KB, 674x672
>>692735451
>fuck gender roles
It's this sort of language that millennials love. They ralley around it, it grabs their attention because it triggers that juvenile part of their mind that says, "Haha! That's a bad word!"
Simultaneously, Jewish comedians are cashing in on it, as they have done for the past several decades. Comedians like Gottfried and Schumer. They're not funny, they're just crude and vulgar. Have you heard Gottfried's, "Aristocrats" joke? It's just nonsense.
That is their propaganda.
>Fuck gender roles! America was fucking founded on rebelion! 'Murica, fuck yeah! xD Gettit? 'Murica? 'Cause Americans are dumb!!1
>>
>>692742989
Were building a society of pussies who let people walk all over us.
>>692743174
Every generation has it's share of idiots.
>>
>>692722546
https://discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbnLicdx

come visit b porn general.
>>
File: Stormfags.jpg (334 KB, 865x805) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Stormfags.jpg
334 KB, 865x805
>>692743297
Oh, fuck off back to stormfront, faggot.
>>
>>692724322
i cwhat u di dthar
>>
"I'M NOT LIKE THE REST OF MY GENERATION! I LIKE PINK FLOYD AND THE DOORS! I HATE MY GENERATION!"

how do you think your great grandparents felt when their little Ethel had the audacity to go out to "dances" without a chaperone, or when their son took to wearing a gay as fuck beret.

all of this has happened before, and will happen again.
>>
>>692743669
>doesn't disprove anything I said
>doesn't provide his own argument
>Go away, you stupid head!

>has a /pol/ picture saved, isn't a /pol/lack.

Sumtin mighty suspicious, here, bossman. Ain't no need to go talkin to some poor old nigga dat style, no hows.
>>
File: 5_Stars.gif (341 KB, 375x266) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5_Stars.gif
341 KB, 375x266
>>692743840
>>
>>692743523
What makes you think that?
Just because we aren't treating each other like garbage and acting like self centered cavemen doesn't mean we're pussies, it means we're more compassionate than the past generations.
>>
>>692725025
>Generally trust fund faggots
No more than any other generation.
>>
>>692725025
Agree with the rest but fashion? Nothing wrong with dressing in nice clothes for the ladies friend. Bootcuts don't get you pussy.
>>
File: whoa baby.png (336 KB, 465x462) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
whoa baby.png
336 KB, 465x462
Fun fact: if you're under age 35, you're a millennial by definition.
Which I fucking guarantee is every single one of you
>>
>>692722546
Guy in picture has epic beard. Faggot? No.
>>
>>692722546
every generation thinks they were the best and the next one is a disaster. Stop complaining and grow the fuck up faggot
>>
>>692730807
thats some urchin-level shit
>>
Because they don't know how to pluralize words....
>>
>>692744266
But bootcut is the only cut
>>
>>692744145
>What makes you think that?

Look around you. German women get raped by refugees and nothing is done about it because their government somehow thinks it would be viewed as racist. That's just one example of being walked all over after showing compassion.
>>
>>692726177
you would have to drink a lot of soy milk for it to have any feminizing effects, 1 litre plus per day

source: drank soy milk for feminizing effects
>>
>>692744078
>doesn't disprove anything I said
It's not really worth it. I provide an argument, and it will be brushed aside with "JIDF pls". I argue a point and I'll be met with "Good Goy". Really all I can contribute that won't be rejected outright is the observation that the problem probably doesn't lie with the Jews on a whole, as much as it does the bourgeoisie (which contains an indeterminate amount of Jews). Your instance on blaming the Jews and Jews alone is an attempt by the bourgeoisie to divide the proletariat.
Either way, you've wasted my time.
>>
>>692744410
ummm no they aren't. millenial means you grew up in the 00's... anyone that is 35 grew up in the 90s.
>>
>>692744738
And you think their government is full of millennials? Plenty of people my age were outraged about that, they were outraged but still understood the people who committed those crimes don't speak for all of them.
That still doesn't tell me how we're pussies. Your example is of a bunch of older people's inaction.
>>
>>692722546
[spoiler]idk[/spoiler]
>>
>>692722995
>>692725414
He's right though. Those 80's gamers were too busy with WOW and other shit time consuming games to raise their kids properly. Considering that most gamers back then were dudes, it's safe to say that the dad was either a druggie fuck or a nerd gamer that got lucky. My old friend's stepdad played WOW nonstop and his stepbrother is the definition of hipster fag.
>>
>>692744478
Im not OP but I dont think by any means me generation is the best. I dont think its right that these kids grew up with social media practically strapped to their wrists like an IV keeping their social lives alive. Girls in middle school and high school now determine who their friends are by who likes or comments on their selfies instead of whose proven their merit. Were in a time of crisis. Rapidly dividing wealth and social classes and 40% of our children have student debt of some kind yet these kids that are mooching off their well-to-do parents are openly refusing to be productive members of society.
>>
>>692745035
"a person reaching young adulthood around the year 2000."

thats a millennial. ummmmm ur a fuckhead.
>>
>>692745174
>Girls in middle school and high school now determine who their friends are by who likes or comments on their selfies instead of whose proven their merit.
That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works.
>>
>>692745035
>A Millennial is the name given to the generation born between 1982 and 2004. The Millennial generation follows Generation X in order of demographic cohorts. This generation is often associated with technology and social media. Also known as Generation Y.
Dipshit.
>>
>>692730006
Wow just wow.
>>
>>692722546
Because they have reality tv and liberal teacher's shoving their shot down their throats for 12 years. Fuck the world and hope we all die soon.
>>
>>692745318
so what age is young adlthood
>>
>>692745325
Educate yourself before you assume. And they're many more articles like this one I can link.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/social-media-affecting-teens-concepts-of-friendship-intimacy-1.2543158
>>
>>692726977
EVERYONE READ IT THEN COME BACK

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
>>
>>692724662
>Should have let the nazis won
>happiness through hard work
>free zyklon B
>>
>>692745741
18 onward
People born in 1982 were 18 in 200.
Therefore
People born from 1982 onwards are millennials
Therefore
YOU are a millennial
>>
>>692745741
dont you fucking do that. throwing stupid fucking questions at me. google it yourself you little fucking twit. ill fucking gut you a fucking fish.
>>
>>692745923
>200
Fuck I'm retarded. 2000*
>>
Ya know what the worst trend among millennials has become? Self-hating their own generation. Every hipster faggot suddenly thinks it's cool to criticize themselves. So what does that make you, OP?
>>
>>692745773
Secondly, my daughter recently lost her "best friend" because she didn't make a flattering comment about the girls recent selfie. I had to deal with 3 days of fucking crying. So get off your damn high horse and open your mind a little.
>>
>>692745982
Calm down armchair gladiator.
>>
>>692745982

define "onward"
>>
>>692745773
You realize that article doesn't state that girls pick their friends just by likes, right?
It's pretty much saying that teenage girls like attention, and from as many people as possible. Shocking.
I'm plenty educated since I fell under that demographic four or five years ago. Firsthand experience is worth more than articles like that.
>>
>>692745982
so come gut me then. I'll even give you my address to make the job of finding me MUCH easier.
>>
>>692746091
>quoting the wrong person
Retard
I don't know, until 2007 I guess since generations are usually 25 years
>>
>>692746070
If your daughter is crying about selfies maybe she's too young to have a Facebook.
My best friend in third grade stopped talking to me because I didn't let him play on the school computer. Kids end friendships over stupid shit with or without social media.
>>
>>692746221
Do it, I feel like sending "free" pizza
>>
>>692734230
and smartphones/social media. smartphones changed the game. before smartphones, the internet was full of pretty cool people. it was this thing that only people interested in stuff, computer geeks and smart people really used. then the wave of faggotry hit when all of a sudden every piece of shit with a cellphone had access to the net. suddenly this generation of people were raised on instant gratification and poor social skills that lead to an inevitable hole in their lives needing to be filled with constant validation. gen x might have been apathetic assholes, but at least they knew how to socialize, make friends, have connections that gave their lives meaning and didnt need someone constantly telling them everything they do is important and special
>This
>>
>>692725210
see now THAT is a millenial. that is the definition. I may have grown up in the millennium (born in 84) but i DO NOT want everything given to me. I have worked for EVERYTHING I have. Worked my ASS off. So that millennial mindset can go fuck itself.
>>
>>692746452
and i'm the shitty one? i imagine if I lived in your city, like even down the road, you would just bitch out and send me a "free" pizza. Instead of coming to see me like a man/woman. Jesus CHRIST, you're pathetic.
>>
File: 1467442971626.jpg (27 KB, 228x260) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467442971626.jpg
27 KB, 228x260
>>692736695
that thumbs up
>>
>>692746898
>trying to man up on fucking /b/
you're a fucking joke kiddo.
>>
>>692746413
I got brought into this topic because of what my daughter went through and she explained how (in as best way as she can, shes in 7th grade) her "friends" and the girls in her school approach being "friends" this isnt something me or you had first hand experience with. It seems to be an issue with the uproar in social media popularity. We didnt have istagram, twitter, or snapchat. But now they do and its warping how they view friendship, girls in particular. Boys seem less influenced. I believe partially because no boy wants other boys commenting on how they look on facebook. Homophobia is still subtly infused within parts of our culture.
>>
>>692744410
37 here. I like your style.
>>
>>692747093
i'm not manning up. i'm stating a point. which you are avoiding. that point being that you are giant walking, talking vagina.
>>
>>692745035
Wrong
>>
>>692747257
really? bc I grew up in the 90s....
>>
>>692747170
32 here. I admit my guilt but as a full-time in manufacturing I have no complaints for myself.
>>
>>692745035
I was born in 1990 and I'm not 35
>>
>>692747117
I had social media when I was in early high school, that isn't what it's like to be an early teenager.
Don't blame technology and social media when parents are allowing their young kids to access these things at a time when girls in particular are extremely petty in their friendships.
>>
>>692744410
noun
1.
a person reaching young adulthood around the year 2000
>>
>>692725414
80's gamers are the parents of the melinials
>>
>>692747230
That wasn't the guy you were originally replying to, ya know.
It's just that more than one person considers you retarded/stupid for squaring off on an anonymous Vietnamese slideshow forum.
>>
>>692747428
>young adulthood
AKA 18 years
AKA Everyone 34 and under is a millennial
Thanks for proving my point, retard
>>
>>692747365
17 years in manufacturing here. One more year of child support.....
>>
>>692736948
>stop using hard words so i can understand too!!!

Go back to highschool faggot.

Not even him btw.
>>
>>692727511
I dip skoal citrus and guarantee I have a manlier job and manlier life than your pussy ass has.

I'm a union welder that dips skoal citrus every day. Fight me IRL
>>
>>692747419
We dont have internet at home, Im not restricting anything. I gave her a flip phone for her 14th b-day, witch I make her pay for with her allowance. I'm not raising a child with a tablet smashed to her face 24/7. she wants to use the internet like her friends she can go the the library and be home by curfew.
>>
>>692747679
im just about to start paying mine :D

wish me luck, because when i finish DOOM i might just go rip and tear some guts for real :D :D :D
>>
>>692747414
I meant 80s. I'm sorry
>>
>>692747945
>these other aspects of my life are manly therefore ALL aspects of my life are manly!
Dip is fucking disgusting and no woman on earth wants to kiss a cauliflower mouth
>>
>>692747962
I wish you luck on your long journey.
>>
File: image.png (91 KB, 500x534) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
91 KB, 500x534
Circlejerk keyboard warrior thread
>>
>>692747949
You obviously should be restricting social media.
But for the record teenage girls will fight and end friendship over literally anything. Before social media we'd get mad and stop talking to each other over not sharing gum, or not trading erasers.
>>
The internet.
>>
>>692747679
I was always too paranoid about debt and the hearts of women so I kept it in my pants. Not saying you did bad man, we all have our own paths to follow.
>>
>>692748320
Exactly! Glad you could join us
>>
>>692747945
I was a big fan of Skoal long cut in my 20s at work when I couldn't smoke. Mid 30s now no more tobacco. No judgement from me, it's just not something you can do forever. Smoked and chewed for nearly 20 years here.
>>
Okay. Let's do this!
Me: Born in 84. Graduated at 15 valedictorian. Went off to College. Now work for a multi-million dollar company as a FUCKING. ADVISOR to programmers twice my age. Does that mean I am a millennial? Bc I was grown a bit before 2000. Even watched the towers fall from my comfy sofa in my comfy office in Cali. Any questions?
>>
>>692747945
Union welder aint saying much. Do you have a 4G 7024 cert?
>>
>>692748517
Lol thanks. I regret doing it so early and all that but looking back it grounded me. If I didn't have a kid early like I did I think I might be dead.
>>
>>692748239
I don't give a fuck about cancer. I'll die on some fucked up job before I die of that shit. I was referring to the faggot who thinks he's superior because he's a cope fag. Every fucking dipper likes Cope. Doesn't make me a 'white collar cunt' because I enjoy the refreshing taste of Skoal Citrus.

But at least im not some white collar cunt dipping skoal citrus. Cope or die
>>
>>692748405
And that sucked. "back then" now girls determine their own self merit by the opinions of faceless strangers and how many likes they get. This one girl in my daughters class when she came over for my girls birthday party broke down and had to be sent home because "Nobody liked my post I must be ugly or something" her words not mine. I'm speaking from experience and (albeit a little lite) research.
>>
>>692748749
No one said all of you are garbage, just most. Congratulations on your success. Do you ever look at people your age with contempt?
>>
>>692747945
im a bouncer. i wont fite you, ill just throw your faggot ass out of the club you try stumble into in your dirty work clothes.
>>
>>692732684
Another trait of millennials shown right here.

>cannot accept responsibility for their choices, it's everybody else forcing them and no opportunity (code for I don't want to work hard), etc
>>
>>692737527
I agree with the free trade thing, it opened up the Waltons to make huge Chinese goods distribution centers. Now most of the population sucks down Sam's choice cola and blames the Mexicans for the lack of jobs.
>>
>>692748947
Citrus?
You sure your not rocking some grape?
>Because flavored chew is for faggots.
>>
>>692722546

>because these faggots have not have any real hardships in their lives to make them appreciate what they have
>>
>>692748971
Show me a teenage girl who doesn't think she's ugly. I would have though I was ugly with or without social media at that age. 7-10th grade is when puberty is happening, and while social media doesn't help it doesn't mean things are any worse than they used to be.
>>
Because humans are faggots. There's also way too many of us. Like 90% of you need to go.
>>
>>692749114
I make prevailing wage plus my union fringe. I'll walk by you who most likely tops off at 12.50 an hour as a bouncer(lol) in nice clothes I can afford after I drove up in my lifted truck
>>
>>692722546
>Claims current generation are faggots
>Does so whilst sitting inside on their computer

You're a faggot, sorry
>>
>>692749132
A good chunk of them dont want to do menial labor that they deem "beneath them" McDonalds, Paper Rout, moving lawns, I dont care. Experience is experience. And that's what allot of these kids are finding when they get out of school is that now that you have your degree, you have no experience to go with it.
>>
>>692749058
Contempt, no If anything, pity. But that's only towards people who are fucking retarded (undiagnosed) Contempt is like hate. It only hurts yourself. I guarantee the person you hate doesn't give a flying fuck about how you feel towards them.
>>
>>692749242
i enjoy skoal berry. i enjoy any dip tbh and hate dip snobs like your faggot ass
>>
>>692749489
>Does so whilst sitting inside on their computer

That is either one huge ass computer or one tiny ass OP...
>>
>>692749386
I never said they were worse. Not once. The point that I'm getting across is that now the conflict isn't face-to-face. Friendships are becoming less personal. Just digital images that can be erased with the push of a button. One day your gunna have that care broke down on the side of the road and whoes going to help other than maybe family?
>>
>>692740650
Sup fellow Wisconsin bro, I feel the same. I make a decent living but I don't know what I want to do with my life right now.
>>
>>692722546
What group is funding you op
>>
>>692749767
I did too 10 years ago. Just like triggering people who think it makes them tough.
>>
>>692749960
nvmind. im stupid. didn't see the word "on"....
>>
>>692723466
>played soccer since I was 6
>busted my ass every year to get a medal
>even got 2 mvp awards
>Then the fire nation attacked...
>everyone got awards
>all my hardwork was equal to the kids that only showed up to practice and never did anything?
>bullshit
>told my parents I didn't want to play anymore
>started playing again in school because there were standards
>kids weren't lazy pricks
>we actually had to earn our spot and our achievements
>life was good again
>>
>>692749964
What's wrong with impersonal friendships? As long as you have friends that you actually interact with physically having friends you don't talk to floating around does no harm.
And as girls get older that pettiness will fade and friendships will settle more.
I personally have plenty of people I could call if my car broke down despite having like fifty Facebook friends that I don't talk to.
>>
>>692722546
a better question is why straight dudes are so gay.
>>
>>692749457
>i'm a rich welder!
ok mate.

i'll still kick your faggot ass out just for being a homo.
>>
>>692750533
I personally have plenty of people I could call if my car broke down despite having like fifty Facebook friends that I don't talk to.

>2016 only having 50 Facebook friends....
>>
>>692749457
>lifted truck
punk bitch detected.
>>
>>692750972
I think I have more like 120 something, I don't talk to about half of them.
But I also went on a purge of friends recently that I realized I didn't give a shit about.
>>
>>692751059
>>
>>692722546
Millennials are a waste of space because liberals have succeeded in putting gender studies and climate alarmism on a higher educational priority than math, science, or critical thinking. That and participation trophies have given them an unrealistic idea of selfishness that puts all previous generations to shame. Don't believe me? Ask them about the world and everything will be "me" centric versus everyone else who is at least a little "we" centric. I am also convinced that their smart phones are turning them into unproductive morons who only think they deserve a six figure salary because they barely completed a 4 year degree and they can use Google. The Chinese pimp slap to their shitty little views of the world can't come fast enough.
>>
>>692751059
Not him, don't own lifted truck.
I do know what it costs. The pussies driving giant trucks are spending way more money than luxury car drivers.
>>
>>692750891
>>692751059

>union welder

Not

>boilermaker
>pipefitter
>ironworker
>pipeliner

Also, welders know not to lift their trucks since it's a goddamn waste of money and just increases the likelihood of shit breaking.

>also won't answer question about basic cert

Skoal kid is confirmed poser faggot
>>
>>692751104
Lol I just fucking with you. I have 0 friends on social media.
>>
Because shows in the 90's- 2000's like rosie odonnell, ellen degeneres, queer eye, rupaul, that's why. It's the media, the media has made this shit widespread and acceptable. So much so that if you even disagree with it one bit you are branded as a bigot.

Also ass end of generation Y reporting in (est. 1993)
>>
>>692749523
Too true. I started building my experience and bag of tricks with menial jobs. I worked my way up as I mastered what I took on and could tackle more and bigger things. Fuck, I was working the same month I turned 16, cleaning theater floors to start saving for my first car.
>>
>>692751479
That's probably the best way to do it.
I'm only there for the memes.
>>
>>692722546
because you're not clever enough to pick on someone more challenging
>>
>>692722546
Because they'll make more money at 22 than you will in your life.
>>
>>692722546
Probably has something to do with every generation being a bunch of fucking retarded faggots and millennials are a generation.
>>
>>692750533
Are you in her grade? I doubt it. Ive had to go to the parent teacher conferences, the parental shadowing day (I know its weird, I'm not too find of it) and Ive chaperoned the dances. I am stating what has been seen within the most recent social hierarchy withing my daughters grade and within her upper and lower class-men. Ive talked to at least 12 girls at random (and yes with principal supervision so as not to be creepy) 11 of the 12 girls haven't had "friends" over at their houses within the last 2 years. Why? Because their friends never stuck around long enough. As you said, petty friendships and all that. I checked with the same number of boys. As you would guess I found the exact opposite. Boys get worse down the line as they get more rebellious and such but thats for another time.
>>
>>692728402
Just say cheaper ffs
>>
>>692751276
"That to my face fucker not online and see what happens". Even said it out loud for extra potency.
>>
>>692751397
why do tradesmen get so uppity these days? it's literally pleb work for the simple minded.
>>
>>692751869
I've been in her grade. It was the same way then, I never went to friends houses or had them over mine, it's just not something that happens frequently until later grades.
How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
File: 1465418857650.jpg (177 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465418857650.jpg
177 KB, 1280x960
>>692722546
ITT
>My generation is better than the one following immediately after

Every generation has something fucked with it because with every generation you have idiots. If you think otherwise you're probably one of stated above.
>>
>>692752109
You have no idea what you are talking about and were it not for skilled labor your very fragile web of luxury would quickly collapse and nothing more built.

You millennials are so goddamn foolish and arrogant.
>>
>>692751864
Too bad that in order to do that they had to take out student loans that have all but erased their wage growth and actually placed them in a situation where they will never be able to amass enough assets or wealth to be considered even middle class. But keep living in a fantasy world where your one bedroom apartment is barely just good enough.
>>
>>692751539
You were born in 93?
>>
File: 1463397894653.png (158 KB, 400x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463397894653.png
158 KB, 400x300
>>692751619
> Be me
>Divorced 35 year old guy
>Tinder comes out
>Coworkers be getting lots of strange
>Decide to sign up
>Download app and install
>"Gonna get that leg tonight for sure"
>Facebook required to logon.
>Rage uninstall.

Why so many storefronts Google?
>>
>>692752109
>these days

That's a hallmark of tradesmen, we're always uppity.

And as if making spreadsheets on company templates and sending emails take a whole lot of thought. Someone messes up that job, a shipment or payment gets missed. Tradesmen mess up their jobs, people die, society come to a halt, etc etc.
>>
>>692752417
kek I did the same thing for the same reasons anon!
>>
File: 1461559338091.gif (821 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461559338091.gif
821 KB, 500x281
You're all a bunch of faggets on the Internet spouting bs you'll never say to a millennial hipster in real life. You faggets not doing shit about a garage generation is what causes one.

Btw it was memes that really cause this generation to be crap.
>>
>>692739551
not the last dude but yeah relatively compared to Rockefeller and Carnage times this isnt shit, but that shit was fucked. We are decent, yes, but if you don't think things are going to get worse if money keeps going to the rich fucks off shore bank accounts you either a worthless drone or a idiot.
>>
>>692752558
I appreciate your validation
>>
File: image.png (175 KB, 500x743) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
175 KB, 500x743
>>692752577
I did it all for the memes.
I will say I am a degenerate millennial just because of my shitty taste in memes.
Pic realted
>>
>>692752544
Yea this, My dad's a Millwright and an Electrician. Pencil pushers thinking their degree in business and office grunt work makes them more intelligent is a joke.

It's a lot harder to not electrocute yourself than make a fucking spreadsheet.
>>
>>692752176
38 as of 2 weeks ago. And From the sounds of it you yourself didnt have a glamorous childhood either. Simply because your childhood has similar does that mean it was correct and that we shouldnt teach our kids to hold more value in face to face relationships and to pay less attention to whats being "shared" or "liked". Our daughters need friends and to not be fragile through nearly the entire schooling process. And we wonder why men are more often then not the victims of domestic abuse and workplace violence. I'm not turning this into a feminism issue mind you but an issue of saving our children's mental and sociological health.
>>
>>692749523
MFW getting out of highschool with three years of electronics experience and a decade of computer/technical troubleshooting experience under my belt, left my tech support job that was getting outsourced, all the jobs I can get are trash like McDonalds. Fuck yeah, just what I wanted no opportunities and shitstain jobs that don't apply to my skillset that I can take so I'll be even further behind the curve if something ever did come about, despite being more qualified to do shit than 80% of the fucktard HR reps hiring.

Seriously, fuck you and you experience.
>>
>>692737958
>welder
Enjoy poverty when you're replaced by a machine. Faggot hillbillies.
>>
>>692752976
Fuck you and your shitty research to make shitty decisions and your shitty laziness to fix the situation
>>
>>692753077
>Enjoy poverty when you're replaced by a machine
Every job is going to be replaced by machines. Welding is actually a safer bet than service and white collar jobs really unless you end up union outside of the private sector.
>>
>>692752342
you're an idiot. you literally hang off the wrench someone with more brains tells you to. the most difficult part of your job is remembering which lubricant to use on which machine.

>>692752544
my friend is an apprentice fitter and turner, he gets me to do all his course work because he's literally too retarded to handle basic engineering concepts. when he finishes his apprenticeship he'll be earning the same as me, if not more, to be a machine operator. that's one step above production line work. great value for money there.
>>
>>692752976
Keep at it anon. A skilled troubleshooting electrician is invaluable. My best electricians are for the most part are > 35 years of age.
>>
>>692722546
Leftists made it okay for kids to be faggots
>>
>>692752976
assuming you got out of high school when you were around 18, maybe it stacks up in a weird way, but that would mean you started accumulating experience when you were either 5 or 8 years old. or do they have a structure of measurement that compresses a "time-frames worth of experience" onto a shorter timespan?
>>
>>692753443
I didn't say electrician. And I've long since forgotten most of that shit.
>>
>>692752959
Gotcha. I'm 21 and was in high school and that age pretty recently, so I don't see how things could have changed that much.
My childhood also involved a lot of moving to different cities, but in every school I went to it was the same. I think that social media is extremely valuable for young people, if for anything to teach them that the world is bigger than their town. I wish I'd understood that at that age.
They grow out of that anon, that's all I can say. I did, every girl I know with a few fringe exceptions did.
I don't understand the domestic abuse/workplace violence, since when are men more prone to that?
>>
>>692752894
I don't know jackshit about electrician work or millwright work in comparison to those guys, I weld. But you can be damn sure I make friends with the electricians so that I always have power. Millwrights are just insane to me. Moving massive equipment, they can (usually) weld, wire, and mechanically fix shit. Millwrights are awesome. Definitely the next thing on my list to start learning once I progress more in the welding world.

>>692753077
I'm waiting for the day a machine can run a pipe root without a welder watching. Even orbitals require a guy standing there making sure the machine doesn't fuck up.
>>
>>692753077
Not him but I kind of feel that most office jobs are being replaced by software. I'm my corporation, and in my experience.
>Store front
Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 56


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.