Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Who would win?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 40
File: sm.jpg (97 KB, 674x759) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sm.jpg
97 KB, 674x759
Who would win?
>>
Yellow hair guy
>>
>>692711570

Goku destroys all the Suns in X part of the Galaxy. Goku wins. Every form of life within that vicinity would perish. GG plebes
>>
As always:
Depends which superman
>>
File: 1456268093040.jpg (28 KB, 335x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456268093040.jpg
28 KB, 335x333
It would be a never ending cycle of each character losing/dying then coming back stronger than before to win as per most of their stories.
>>
>>692711859
Superman can survive in space, and doesn't just instantly burn out
>>
>>692711570
The guy who is able to pull any power out his ass whenever it suits him.

AKA

Silver Age Superman.
>>
>>692711866
also depends which goku
>>
Superman
But Green Arrow can beat this two fags.
>>
>>692711939

He's also a faggot though. So auto-lose for Supraman.
>>
The kais know about everything in the universe, so they would know that kryptonite is supermans weakness. goku can use instant transportation to teleport grab some and kill him with it
>>
>>692711570
Gackoo
>>
Superman gets his power from the sun. Even if superman goes inside the sun to get more energy, his power-limit would be the max power for the sun. He can't get any more power than what the sun could provide. Goku on the other hand has a power level far greater than the sun. there are too many examples of when this is true, especially now in his blue form.
>>
>>692712571
This guy gets it
>>
>>692712622
Please god, tell me that's b8.
>>
>>692712571

This.
>>
>>692712571
This isn't the Kais and Goku vs Superman you retard
>>
>>692713112

Goku can communicate with contact King Kai whenever he wants......
>>
File: Popeye.jpg (79 KB, 800x1536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Popeye.jpg
79 KB, 800x1536
Popeye
>>
>>29683696
Goku would beat Superman any day of the fucking week.
>>
>>692711570
The audience
>>
>>692712571
To use teleportation you need to have been there. So no
>>
>>692711939
Superman is powered by Earth's Yellow sun.

Move Superman away from said sun.

He no longer has powers.

He ded.
>>
Goku is literally at the level that he can destroy the fucking universe by punching it now. Superman is nowhere near that shit.
>>
>>692713940
Superman doesn't depower for months. You can literally see him flying through deep space for months on end.
>>
>>692713785
Goku just needs to search for someone's energy to use IT.
>>
FOR FUCKSAKE NOT THIS AUTISM. Superman.
>>
I think that except for the ability survive in space, Krillen is about the equivalent of super man in the Dragon Ball Universe. Remember that Goku can destroy multiple planets with a fraction of his power, if I remember correctly his battle with Beerus in Dragon Ball Super came close to destroying a large portion of the galaxy.
>>692713785
And to use teleportation Goku just needs to sense the persons power level, if a kai had a piece of kryptonite, and Goku was able to sense his power, Goku could teleport there.
>>
>>692713785
There is kryptonite on earth
>>
>>692711859
That's out of character for Goku. He wants a fair fight and more specifically he wants to fight opponents at their best. Even if he learned about Superman's weaknesses, he would just avoid using them all because he wants to fight people at their absolute strongest. This is evident of Saiyans throughout the series, even in DragonBall Super.

That said, this is exactly why Goku would lose every time. The only way for him to win would be to abuse Superman's weaknesses (kryptonite, or removing the yellow sun) which Goku would never be willing to do. He would rather perpetually lose, train, and retry.

This will always be a retarded argument anyway, since it's more likely that the two would be friends and occasionally spar.
>>
Superboy Prime vs Goku with 7 episodes, who wins?
>>
>>692711570
Base goku slaughters superman.
>>
>>692711956
There is one goku. Faggot.
>>
>>692714208
Im going to correct myself, the battle with Beerus did destroy many stars and planets, it came close to destroying the universe.
>>
>>692712622
>bathe under blue sun
>rape Goku inside out
>>
>>692714543
and many timelines, faggot
>>
>>692714733
>dragonball
>timelines
What the fuck are you talking about. Are you referring to the movies, are you referring to GT.
>>
>>692715149
Dragon Ball Super is the new anime. DB has an established multiverse now.
>>
File: image.png (931 KB, 400x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
931 KB, 400x449
>>692714000
Hey look. He punched reality
>>
>>692714630
Are you retarded? Superman absorbs energy from yellow Suns.
>>
>>692715304
your singles don't mean shit here, superfag
>>
>>692715328
Blue suns make him even more powerful ya cuz sponge
>>
>>692715304
Nope. Plot-induced special event bullshit that he could only do because of certain circumstances.

Context is a bitch.
>>
>>692711570
Mewtwo
>>
>>692715328
Nigga, kill yourself. Blue, gives him extra abilities, Like Superman Vision. The younger the sun, the more powerful he will become. If he bathed in a white sun he would become a god.
>>
>>692711570
Goku has mastered basically every martial art in the universe and is capable of fighting at the speed of INSTANT due to his instant transmission technique, Superman on the other hand only has a little martial arts experience and can only move at the speed of light in a straight line, he can't fight at the speed of light. Goku outclasses him in speed by leaps and bounds and also in fighting experience and knowledge. The faggots at screwattack did basically zero research in their Death Battles and their 2nd one featuring Super Saiyan Blue Goku happened before anyone even knew what Super Saiyan Blue was capable of so that whole episode is can basically be thrown out the window when being used for proof
>>
>>692715901
Goku has already surpassed the level of god nigger
>>
File: image.png (269 KB, 774x315) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
269 KB, 774x315
>>
>>692716075
Silver age superman decides that he would like to be a god for a bit, so he does. He brutally murderstomps Goku, before getting bored and deciding to return to normal.
>>
>>692715901
Sorry bro, I haven't been keeping up with DC all that much, when did they introduce the whole blue sun deal?
>>
>>692716324
more like Silver age superman gets tired of DC faggots sucking his dick and challenges Goku to a fight only to realize he can't instant transmission and gets rekt
>>
>>692711570
who ever the writer decides
>>
>>692716334
At some point during the Superman: Earth one storyline.

"White stars and dwarf stars, blue stars and yellow suns all give us different properties, Pulsars and Quasars give power beyond imagining, black holes consume us completely"
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>692711570
I rest my case
>>
>>692716949
I haven't read the earth one storyline yet. Is it worth reading?
>>
>>692716642
Superman decides that he does not like Japan due to the weeaboo plague that has spewed forth under it's greedy slanted eyes, so he throws Goku into Japan, obliterating the entirety of East Asia, and saving the earth from this bullshit yet again.
>>
This fight is way to retarded, but at least they are closer to strength than Batman is.
>>
>>692717348
Yeah, I would say so. It expands on superman's past, clears a few things up, and maybe a few minor retcons. All in all a good storyline.
>>
File: image.jpg (335 KB, 750x1396) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
335 KB, 750x1396
>>692717190
Case reopened
>>
>>692713940
Wrong.

Superman benchpressed Earth's weight effortlessly for weeks without a yellow sun, and the scientists on the story couldn't tell when he was going to run out of power.
>>
>>692713785
Goku teleported to Supreme Kai's planet while Gohan was training there, even though Goku had never been there. http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Sacred_World_of_the_Kai#Dragon_Ball_Z
>>
File: kek.jpg (8 KB, 247x248) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kek.jpg
8 KB, 247x248
>>692718271

And we don't even need to go that far. Superman sparrs with gods on a regular basis.

These DBZ fags are pure cancer.
>>
>>692718805
>>692716949
>>692715901
>>692715532
>>692715328
>>692714630
Instant Transmission to quasar. Superman dies. Goku wins.
But then again, >>692714394
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 620x534) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 620x534
>>692718805
Superman volume 3 13
>>
>>692719463
Not sure why a quasar would be harmful to Superman unless it happened to be red.
>>
>>692719463
>"Quasars give us power beyond imagining"
>Instant Transmission to quasar

Learn to read.

Plus, black holes drains kryptonians completelly. YET Superman not only survived some black holes in his life, but also held one in his hands and didn't die.
>>
Hey Nerdfag here!
Let's think about this logically. Superman has very frequently paled in comparison to the flash when it comes to speed. The flash can runs faster than the speed of light, a speed that goku has achieved even in his first entrance of the world tournament. And is now trillions times stronger and faster than that now, he would very easily be able to dodge any hit from superman. Superman's power is not limitless, how screwattack believed that is very beyond me. Not to mention superman has no real fighting training and his skill is far below goku
>>
>>692720117
>The flash can runs faster than the speed of light, a speed that goku has achieved even in his first entrance of the world tournament.

What is this bullshit I am reading?

Listen, friend: "Moving very fast" isn't the same as "moving faster than light."

Flash, also, moves and perceives in LESS than an attosecond. He's literally able to think and perceive faster than it takes light to cross from one side of a molecule to another.

Goku would spend his entire arsenal before he could lay a single hit on Flash, son.
>>
Oh god... this retarded argument again.
Not looking at Goku for the moment because Ki's a bitch:
Superman sneezed away a galaxy -> more energy needed than the critical mass of a STAR -> Superman has more energy in himself than his critical mass.-> He'd become a black hole in an instant, killing him. If you'd come up with any bs to say he'd life: He'd still be trapped inside this thing, and if you say he could escape: The room near a black hole is so fckn bent, that if you go away from the center, you are actually going to the center again. (Aka every direction is into the hole.) Can't say for Goku, without his Ki he's weak as fuck compared to Superman etc., so he may be able to survive in a real battle, as Ki could basically be magic.
>>
>>692720117
>Superman's power is not limitless

Every single source proves you're wrong.

> Not to mention superman has no real fighting training and his skill is far below goku

Superman's gotten training from Batman (who has mastered EVERY martial skill there is), has training on two Kryptonian arts, has training from Wonder Woman and has trained 1000 years with Thor in a parallel dimension.

"Nerdfag"? Watching DBZ a nerd doesn't make.
>>
>>692720117
Instant travel is irrelevant. Superman can travel through time so he can arrive before he leaves.
>>
>>692720568
First of all, goku isn't fighting the flash. And it's stated many times that the characters of dbz move at the speed of light or even faster than that
>>
>>692720117
XDD well hello there Mr nerdfag.

Superman has the photonucleic effect hitting him wherever he is. The Suns that make him into a god do exactly that, and the Suns that are supposed to kill him inconvenience him slightly. So congrats, you've put a blonde Chuck Norris against a god.
>>
>>692720568
>Blows up the planet. GG EZ
>>
>>692715278
gt was never canon, and will never be
>>
>>692715278
DBS is retarded shit that has no place existing, blue hair ss, a color pallette fucking change is a transformation, and asspulled stongeru enemies, just because. Fuck that I prefer GT over the nonsensical fan pandering garbage that is super at least ss4 looked metal.
>>
>>692720829
Well everyone took the bait. XDXDXDXD
>>
>>692720816
>First of all, goku isn't fighting the flash

Which does nothing to what I said: Goku is not faster than the Flash, therefore your comparison is a failure.
>>
File: 4456457.png (331 KB, 562x557) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4456457.png
331 KB, 562x557
>>692719347

>Superman spars with gods on a regular basis

So does Goku and Vegeta.
>>
If goku goes super saiyan 4 then superman doesn't have a chance
Jus saiyan
>>
>>692720981
He said super not gt, don't be retarded
>>
>>692720793
>Superman's...trained 1000 years with Thor in a parallel dimension.

You know what happens when two superpowered guys get trapped together in a pocket dimension for a long time, right?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaEYs4wMSSQ
>>
>>692720937
Thing is, Goku wouldn't do that. He's too good of a person.
>>
goku lost 2 times against Superman on Skrewattack Death Batlle, of cause Goku is THE GUY but hey, we can neglect the facts
>>
>>692721150
super saiyan 4 is weaker than super saiyan blue kaioken by massive amounts
>>
>>692711570
Goku, at least later versions of him.

By the end of the series he's so ridiculously powerful not even Supes would survive fighting him.
>>
>>692720937
Flash can run on air and towards space (and outside time itself, as he did against Black Flash). Goku can blow Earth all he wants, still won't catch Flash.

>>692721134
The difference is: Superman wins.
>>
>>692721313
Superman was designed as the man without limits. Goku was designed as he man to surpass all limits. There's no way for either of them to win in an actual battle.
>>
>>692721062
But how do you know. Dbz doesn't have 100 years of sad weirdos who endlessy investigate tiny details of these ultimately pointless things. Gokus speed is never stated. So no one can prove anything
>>
File: 1467097994191.jpg (6 KB, 250x204) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467097994191.jpg
6 KB, 250x204
>>692721134
>so does Vegeta
>Vegeta
Wew lad
>>
Superman because he is broken.
>>
>>692720816
Wally West is Silver surfer level. Much, much faster than light.
>>
What about superman vs whis
>>
>>692721516
I agree but I wanna know who will wins. Broly v. Doomdays
>>
>>692721533

Goku and vegetable are being trained by literal gods, you fucking mong.
>>
>>692721863
>vegetable
U wot m8?
>>
>>692721792
And that's relevant because?
>>
>>692721134
But only Superman has been a god.
>>
File: 552366678.jpg (34 KB, 340x278) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
552366678.jpg
34 KB, 340x278
>>692721390

>He wins because I said so.

That's a nice opinion.
>>
>>692721242
>established multiverse

back to you, john
>>
>>692722096
>>He wins because I said so.
Because whoever writes the story says so.

/thread
>>
>>692721838
Doomsday beat superman. Broly couldn't beat a faggot in a costume and his gay brother
>>
File: Godstatus.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Godstatus.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>>692722084


...So has goku.
>>
>>692721150
And if Superman goes Prime One-Million, the entire Dragon ball universe dies.
>>
>>692711570
Broly could destroy an entire Galaxy and Goku is now eons stronger than Broly. Beerus can destroy the entire Universe, and Goku is close enough to Beerus to probably do the same. Destroying the Universe > Infinite Mass Punch or whatever it's called. Not like he would ever actually nuke the universe but at least we know he has the power to do so.

Goku Wins
>>
>>692722298

Goku can shatter the universe with punches.
>>
This whole thing is a little bit retarded. Comparing people from different universes is stupid because different universes have different rules, for all you know fucking bugs bunny could beat superman I
>>
>>692722195
Super established multiple universes that has nothing to do with gt, so again... Stop being retarded
>>
>>692722529
Well he could.

He's stepped out of his own reality to take control, he moved from the second dimension to the third dimension out of Comedy.
>>
>>692722529
Popeye with spinach would work with Superman, but would punch out Goku because he deserves it. Everyone knows this.
>>
>>692720998

>SS4 Looked metal

No it looked like a spics fan art.
>>
Dragon Ball GT > Dragon Ball Super
>>
>>692722909
Is it really that bad? I've been holding off for the dub.
>>
>>692722909

Mexican intellectual detected.
>>
>>692722895
Absolutely perfect description of GT
>>
>>692722482
Heh.
Superman Prime One-Million shatters the universe and recreates it in his image.
>>
>>692722670
Maybe you should google the term multiverse.
>>
>>692723014
It's good in the later arcs. This man is just disabled
>>
Some weeb made an analysis on this shit already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fzz3vvoFD4
>>
Ok let's be honest guys
Goku just instantaneous transmissions lex luthor and gets some kryptonite really quick then instantaneous transmissions back to superman with kryptonite then what?
>>
>>692722196
this
>>
>>692723014
Imo, just stop watching after the cell games, as somebody who has seen every episode past the cell games of Z, plus Gt, plus most of super, I can say none of it was really worth it. I'm done with super, you should not even start.
>>
>>692720793
If superman's power is already limitless. Why does he need prime one million
>>
>>692711570
>Who would win in a fight, American character who isn't supposed to lose or Japanese character who isn't supposed to lose?
>>
>>692723156

I'm a DBfag but holy fuck power levels are bullshit.

They are not set in stone and are not to be taken as fact.

Power levels stopped being relevant after the Frieza saga.
>>
>>692723562
/Thread
>>
File: 2 kick woman.jpg (358 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2 kick woman.jpg
358 KB, 3840x2160
>implying these faggots stand a chance
>>
>>692722340
Cosmic Armored Superman is a hyper-reality, multi-dimensional, meta-conceptual destroyer. Designed to protect the Overvoid, the Omniverse outside the Multiverse. Fuck your universe, superman has protected the omnivores and multiverse.
>>
File: 324534654.jpg (231 KB, 863x752) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
324534654.jpg
231 KB, 863x752
>>692723562

Basically.
>>
>>692723850

You do realize that saitama is on par with Sayian Saga Vegeta, right?
>>
>>692723850
>A guy who is a bit strong
Just stop
>>
GUYS STFU THIS DEBATE IS LIKE A DECADE OLD NOW SERIOUSLY! THEY WOULDNT EVER FIGHT THEYD HE BEST FUCKING FRIENDS STOP FUCKING ARGUING ABOUT THIS EAST VS WEST SHIT BECAUSE ITS GETTING OLD.
>>
>>692723878
>superman has protected the omnivores
>omnivores
k
>>
Goku wouldnt use Kryptonite. But, Superman has no other known limits. Goku can only use Blue with Kaio Ken for a short time at this point of DBS. Goku is fucked, but he's still getting stronger. But, if Goku can't beat Whis or even Beerus then there's no real debate.
>>
File: VgkXlZq.png (24 KB, 665x299) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
VgkXlZq.png
24 KB, 665x299
>>
>>692723423
Superman expects this. He absorses so much yellow sun energy that he becomes Immune to Kryptonite. Just like he did in All Star Superman.
>>
Goku has been shown moving at unfathomable speeds. When fighting against Hit in Super Saipan Blue Kaioken x10 form he clearly states that he is so fast now and so far ahead of Hits Time leap technique, that Goku can now move faster than instantaneously. (Somehow)
>>
>>692724092
>>692724157
>implying we've seen the limits to saitamas power
>implying saitama has limits
>implying saitama is even a serious character that can take part in these debates and not just a gag character that can beat anyone in 1 punch if he wants to because thats his gag
>>
>>692724359
If Goku was strong enough, he could win. Doomsday beat superman by literally punching him to death. Then again, superman came back to life, so...
>>
>>692713672
/thread
>>
>>692724633
>implying we all need to see the sun
>>
File: tupac.jpg (42 KB, 550x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tupac.jpg
42 KB, 550x550
>>692724316
>stop arguing about east vs west
>mfw


WEST SIIIIIIIIDE
>>
>>692724654
Saying Superman would lose because he lost to Doomsday is like saying Goku would lose because he lost to Raditz
>>
>>692724329
>Oh fugg, a perfectly valid argument.
>Oh thank Christ, they made a typo. Looks like I won't be confronting reality today.
>>
>>692722895
Well that fan art was designed by Toriyama himself (same as super 17), you know, the one who ended up making the whole fucking franchise in the first place.
>>
>>692724359
If Goku knows he's outmatched, he's not above fighting dirty or exploiting a weakness. He grabbed Raditz's tail, and bit Frieza twice.

The kryptonite thing is more of a matter of if Goku understands what it does to superman.
>>
File: POPEYE.gif (64 KB, 1024x867) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
POPEYE.gif
64 KB, 1024x867
>>692724633
>we'll never get this fight
>>
>>692724481
But muh Goku can punch hard.
>>
>>692714543
You haven't seen DB:Super have you? The new saga is another future Trunks returning and a killer "Black Goku"
So two Gokus faggot.
>>
File: 114325465.jpg (18 KB, 292x257) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
114325465.jpg
18 KB, 292x257
>>692724900

That's cute, because it's not canon.
>>
>>692724900
Even god makes mistakes. Just look at this thread
>>
I think the real question of his thread is whether or not Goku and Superman together could beat Saitama
>>
>>692725107
>caring about whats canon or not on anime

Take your le meme reaction faces somewhere else.
>>
the winner is the companies that make merchandise for these franchises that make millions of you autistic manchildren who go out and buy all the t-shirts, action figures etc with your parents money instead of just reading the comics/watching the shows online for free like a normal non obsessed person.
>>
>>692723850
He'd totally stomp
>>
Goku can only win if he either uses kryptonite or instant transmissions superman away from a yellow sun. He'd have to somehow learn these weaknesses and then go against his own nature of wanting to fight his enemy at their full potential.
My vote goes to Superman.
>>
>>692723562
Pretty much this. Both characters are written to overcome any obstacle.
>>
File: 789866678.png (195 KB, 358x343) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
789866678.png
195 KB, 358x343
>>692725219

Because it's literally not canon.
>>
File: 1464479278187.png (88 KB, 300x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464479278187.png
88 KB, 300x256
>>692724867
Biggie was better
>>
File: baby-crosshairs.jpg (25 KB, 602x602) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
baby-crosshairs.jpg
25 KB, 602x602
Remember the good old days when if your kid was retarded you could just shoot it. Now they have Internet access
>>
the winner is no one.

because they are fictional characters and it doesnt matter.

if you really take the time to make a thorough analysis of the fictional abilities of a fictional character to compare them to another fictional character you are a fucking virgin NEET that needs to get a life and interact with non fictional people.
>>
>>692724917
Goku wouldn't cheat after challenging Superman to a fight. The Cell games are an example. He'd do whatever it takes to save his son (Raditz), or kill an asshole like Frieza.
>>
You faggots really don't get it, to you?

Superman is not MEANT to lose. The whole point of his character is that he DOESN'T LOSE. It's a story about how you could be literally perfect being and because you're from a foreign place, people still detest and dislike you ala Lex Luthor.

Superman is as powerful as he needs to be. That's stated in his canon, that as long as there is a threat, his canonically LIMITLESS POWER can rise and overcome the threat, without much effort.
>>
>>692725579
legit fight me
>>
>>692725794
Raditz isn't Gokus son retard. XDDDD
>>
>>692725850
But he has lost
>>
File: powerman.png (815 KB, 1593x5000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
powerman.png
815 KB, 1593x5000
GG
>>
>>692725903
you made me lol XD
>>
ITT
Virginity levels over 9000
>>
>>692725996
When he's learning. Saying Superman should lose cause he's lost is like saying Goku should lose cause Raditz one shot him.
>>
>>692725755
Said the faggot shitposting on /b/
>>
File: ....png (135 KB, 370x397) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
....png
135 KB, 370x397
>>692726007
but could he defeat Bugs Bunny?
>>
>>692724867
>till
>>
>>692726105
Not saying he would lose against goku. But you're argument was flawed enough that you had to further explain it now
>>
>>692726007
absolutely rekt
>>
>>692725903
He meant Goku cheated to save his son during the Radidz fight
>>
>>692725850
>Doesn't lose
Dude what? I'm rooting for Superman in this fight, but saying he never loses is stupid. Ever read Red Son? Lex Luthor: man of steel? How about All-star Superman? DOOMSDAY? The Dark Knight Returns ANY of his New 52 run?
>>
>>692725850
Same exact shit as goku wtf
>>
My mom
>>
>>692726478
>>692726105
>>
>>692725369
Has to wait for a few weeks for Superman to power down, and has to pray that Superman hasn't spent so much time in the sun that he is immune to Kryptonite.
>>
>>692711570
Love.
Love wins.
>>
>>692726470
Are you braindead
>>
>>692726525
Goku's character is about breaking limits, while Superman has none in the first place. Goku has been weaker than opponents. Superman has not.

Faggot.
>>
>>692726007
game over
>>
>>692726544
Yeah, I'm the one who said both things. I was calling him out on saying Superman doesn't lose ever lose and isn't meant to. He gets his ass kicked all the time.
>>
>>692726593
Peace Brah
>>
One punch man would beat both superman and Goku
>>
Popeye is more powerful then either
>>
>>692726713
What about against doomsday retard
>>
>>692726624
Didn't see the cell games part, I was going off of the Comment that Goju pulled Raditz's tail to save his son, and that Goku bit freeza
>>
>implying either of these faggots could beat krillin
>mfw
>>
>>692715304
that's superboy prime fag
>>
File: Popeye.jpg (167 KB, 354x1350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Popeye.jpg
167 KB, 354x1350
Popeye could take Goku, Superman, and Saitama on all at once and make it home in time for his date with Olive Oyl
>>
>>692727071
Omfg you have to seriously be autistic. I Know! I wasn't honestly believing he meant Raditz was Gokus son. Did the xd not give it away
>>
>>692726985
>>692727267

Beat you to it
>>
I guess any character thats capable of breaking the 4th wall is technically the strongest because theoretically they could just break the 4th wall and kill the writers or force them to write them winning
>>
>>692727185
I think I could beat up krillin
I'll break his fucking ribs
>>
>>692711570
This question is really "who would win, Japan or America"

And last I checked we nuked those gooks twice.

Superman wins.
>>
>>692726007
powerman FTW
>>
Guys.
Superman and goku are fighting
All of a sudden..
Eldergod demonbane comes

Who wins?
>>
>>692727353
W-Well atleast I posted a picture!
>>
>>692711570
Not even a battle, superman would whop gokus ass so hard, like a full groen bear vs a infant
>>
>>692727462
you wish m8
>>
>>692727571
Are you an infant
>>
>>692727521
Powerman.
>>
BATMAN
>>
File: 1464810116086.png (148 KB, 500x280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464810116086.png
148 KB, 500x280
if singles, goku wins no matter what.
If dubs, superman still dies.
>>
>>692727437
Deadpool once killed the entire Marvel universe just to confront the writers.
>>
>>692727558

Yes you did, I lost it with my hard drive, thanks for giving me another copy.
>>
>>692714000
Remember when Superman held a black hole and picked up that book of infinite pages?

>holds black hole
>picks up infinity
You're telling me that weeaboo Jesus is stronger when he's been killed like 3 times? Nice try ricer fag.
>>
File: 098345.png (1 MB, 990x743) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
098345.png
1 MB, 990x743
>>692727730
Don't forget the kill-your-dad Jitsu.
>>
File: DEEPER-ER.png (65 KB, 752x668) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DEEPER-ER.png
65 KB, 752x668
>>692727782
you monster!
>>
>>692727625
Bald headed pussy
>>
>>692727521
powerman
>>
>>692727761
Even Odin and the watcher?
And Galactus?
>>
File: madara.jpg (575 KB, 1205x1032) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
madara.jpg
575 KB, 1205x1032
>>
>>692728170
Yep. Living Tribunal and all. It was done as a joke though.
>>
>>692727267
>She could Beat superman!

And is a baby

Goku > chibbi Pan > Superman
>>
>>692728240
Yeah.

Powerman.
>>
>>692728361
I think you replied to the wrong anon.
>>
tengen toppa gurren lagan

>hits every point in space-time

gg no re
>>
Hard to say, theyre both OP. Whoever gets the first shot.
>>
>>692728170
They pale in comparison to The One Above All (not the celestials, who are on par with Galactus and Odin).
He is considered the absolute above all(hence the name ), in charge of all multimeters, dimensions etc. He basically is the one who wrote all of the marvel universe, and can fix anything instantaneously to his favor.
No contest.
>>
>>692726007
how is this argument even still going after this?
>>
>>692728579
He is basically the boss of living tribunal
>>
>>692728361
Nigga, kill yourself. I know gooks are still squinting from the blast, but surely even they can see that they are churning out shit teir characters to appeal to a bunch of fat neckbeard weeaboos.
>>
>>692728579
this
>TOAA/ other omnipotent characters > everyone else
>>
>>692712436
You must be high as fuck if you honestly think the Green Arrow can beat these two with his bow/ arrow and his human abilities.
>>
>>692728579
*Multiuniverses
>>
>>692728579
Isn't he just God?

not like "the powa of a God!"

but like full on Judeo-Christian God?
>>
>>692728579
TOAA Represents the writers, and therefore has limitless power.
>>
>>692728954
Not entirely confirmed.
It's speculated though
>>
>>692728950
>omnipotence
>omniscience
>omnipresence

yup

I hate these fucking "now I have the power of god" fags, usually it just makes them way stronger/faster etc but theyre still not omnipotent or anything so how is it the power of god
>>
>>692728748
Thats Pan.

She can breath inspace, and whip superman in a fight.

> She could whip supermans ass too
>>
>>692729478
We loop back to this:
>>692728748
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 512x287) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 512x287
The people who enjoy watching nerds argue about this stupid bullshit.
>>
which fictional non superpowered human do you think would win in a fight?
>inb4 batman

no gadgets, magic armour, special items or any other bullshit like that, just a straight up fight between non super powered humans.

my bets on guts
>>
File: Pan_Power-Up.jpg (8 KB, 220x124) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pan_Power-Up.jpg
8 KB, 220x124
>>692728449
> Pan could beat popeye with in a blink
>>
>>692729404
TOAA is literally god.
He can rewrite time, he's the sole creator of all universes/multimeters/dimensions.
He change anything at will. He's GOD and much more.
>>
>>692729404
I think it's very annoying too, I hate that in stories now a days because of how common it is.

>"Now you see, I hold the power of a God!"
>Fight Scene
>MC gets his ass beat
>"Blah Blah "Unstoppable!" Blah Blah"
>MC either gets some anger power, people come into help, Villain can't control power or gets drained of it, or all four.
>>
POWERMAN
O A
W M
E R
R E
M W
A O
NAMREWOP
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IYmJ9sRq_zo just skip to the end but this is basically saying it matters on which of each character and is talking on how drathbattle was wrong
>>
>>692729963
thats what i said
>>
File: th.jpg (13 KB, 201x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
th.jpg
13 KB, 201x300
>>692729687
> We loop to this
>>692728361

18 could whip superman too
>>
>>692715304
>Superboy prime
>>
POWERMAN
OWERMAN
WERMAN
ERMAN
RMAN
MAN
AN
N

I dont mean to alarm you but read the first letter of every line
>>
>>692730362
Nice meme kid. Faggot baby can breath in space, superman doesn't need to. Baby floats in earths orbit, superman lifts earth for 5 days with no power source.
>>
am I the only one waiting for super saiyan god super saiyan 3 kaioken x50
>>
File: 1467150250516.jpg (61 KB, 954x614) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467150250516.jpg
61 KB, 954x614
>>692730285
> interesting

Vegeta would destroy Superman.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
>>692730790
lol Dragon ball Super baby is more over powered then superman!?
>Yep
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>692731035
This YES!
>>
>>692732107
Has faggot baby even achieved anything worthy of Superman's spit?
>No
>>
>>692731119
Mmmmmm. No.
Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 40


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.