Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey aus fags who you voting for. also general aus fag thread

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 30
File: mq1.jpg (13 KB, 240x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mq1.jpg
13 KB, 240x240
Hey aus fags who you voting for.

also general aus fag thread (Say your post code when posting)
>>
Op here I'm voting for labor

>2073
>>
>>692446986
Greens (because they won't win) preferences to Labour. Libs always win in my seat anyway (Julia Bishop)
>6014
>>
>>692446986
Australian sex party
2570
>>
>>692446986
Labour
>2913
>>
>>692446986
Hunters and shooters

>2069
>>
voting is pointless and mastabatory. fuck voting.
>3350
>>
liberal democrats.
4127
>>
Australian sex party
3594
>>
Anyone that votes Liberals can get fucked. I still can't believe people have any faith in them, let alone it being 50/50 2 party.
>>
>>692449785
This
>>
Ajp , followed by greens and then idk
5162 also someone post oc nudes
>>
Labor obv
I have questions for army fags, any here?
> 2310
>>
VOTE LEAVE
>>
>>692449785
True. I usually vote Labour anyway to preserve Medicare and public education funding. Libs/Nationals are a business support group. Anything that improves the economy and keeps business (including the rich ones) going strong is fine by them. Nothing wrong with that. the economy is important, but the poor need to be looked after too. Also, the Libs have not done well in their attempts to improve the economy anyway of late. Malcom's fine though. He has his cash in a tax have. She'll be right mate
>>
>>692446986
Pirate Party
>>
One nation/labor

Thegovermenttotalysucksmotherfucker.mp3

>2262
>>
Any 2975?
>>
>>692446986
Trump.
>>
>>692451103
fuck off amerifag and enjoy being obese
>>
>>692446986
labor because poorfag

4170
>>
>>692446986
BHP Billiton told me the Liberal party is better for the country. They seem to know what's up.
>>
Libs lower house, ALA upper house.

Fuck all you cucks, do you want to be swamped in more shitskins than we have already? Or have faggots thinking they're normal?
>>
Sex party or Greens. Whichever one gives me less flyers at the front gate.
>>
labour b/c i care about australian people
also im a fag

>3103
>>
ALP. Sex. Hemp.

2560
>>
>>692453254
>shitskins
>>
>>692453028
kek
>>
>>692453552
>ALP

I always forget what the L stands for.
>>
>>692446986
3051,
libs
>>
labor.

Turnbull can fuck right off
>>
LNP because fuck you poorfags
>>
>>692453604

Ironic that the lefty faggots rely on the youth vote, I guess one day they grow up and vote for the more intelligent right wing of politics.
>>
File: Trump.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1666) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1666
>>692453721
>LNP because fuck you poorfags
>>
>>692453254
A division in houses so the government basically can do nothing unless it's unilateral. Good thinking anon. Still, I'm going ALP because I'm a poorfag and the Libs don't give a fuck about me. Labour at least pretend to give a fuck about the poor so I'm going ALP
>>
>>692453604

oh look, a cuck.
>>
>3630
labor mate
>>
LNP because not a loser.
>>
>>692453886
When I grow up I want to be more intelligent enough to use racial slurs.
>>
>>692453941
lol cuck
>>
>>692453908

Chances are right-wing parties will work better with the Coalition than the Greens.

I mean anyone who votes green should be hanged for treason.
>>
>>692446986
Liberal
>2749
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 224x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 224x225
>>692454009

When you grow up you'll realise that having all the third world come here and live makes us the third world.

But hey, maybe you like being cucked by Apex gangers or Arab shitsquads.
>>
>>692454302
lol fucking cuck
>>
>>692446986

>Pauline and ALA

>4173
>>
>>692454087
I only vote Greens first because I know they wont win. A bit of pressure on the major parties to reduce climate change is a good incentive. A lot of Greens policies are leftist retarded fuckery. The right wing parties are retarded too. "Stop the Boats" is good in theory though a few hundred boat people a year, or even a few thousand, isn't going to do much to a nation of over 20 million (Dr.Evil.jpg). Labour is slightly left and will protect my free Medicare when I need it. Libs may or may not. Also, I personally don't like Malcom. He seems like a rich prick to me
>>
>>692446986
>Hey aus fags who you voting for.

Implying they're not all the same
Implying it matters who you vote in
>>
File: p36.gif (19 KB, 690x283) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
p36.gif
19 KB, 690x283
>>692454872
Implying the Greens actually give a shit about climate change
pic related
>>
>>692454872

Its not the boats you should worry about, we have too much non-western immigration through legit sources.

Skin colour doesn't bother me, just culture. If they assimilate, cool, welcome to oz. If they don't (lets face it, they won't) its just more problems.
>>
>>692454754

Kill yourself
>>
File: 1466760561266.png (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466760561266.png
10 KB, 225x225
>>692454905
>implying

Simplifying policies is not the same as understanding the difference. Yes, both major parties are retarded. Yes, one of the two will win. The issues where the parties differ is what matters when you vote one over the other. Hey, at least we don't face as retarded an election as the Amerifags this year
>>
Vote for flux is a vote for democracy
>>
Someone help, I am not politically aware.
I'm a Centrelink funded student who plans to finish an engineering degree then GTFO. Someone take my vote.
>>
>>692450044
I'm Military, Pose your question Civ.
>>
>>692455339
That's fucking redundant
>>
Hitler did nothing wrong 2016.
>>
>>692450366
You fucking cuck.

I'm voting green
>>
File: 1436983302067.jpg (163 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436983302067.jpg
163 KB, 800x800
>ask my grandma whos shes voting for
>'well i dont know how to use those stupid voting papers so i'll just put the same numbers as the commercial on tv'
at least i know how those liberal clowns got in last time
4170
>>
File: abbotwink.gif (1017 KB, 729x410) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
abbotwink.gif
1017 KB, 729x410
>>692455308
We pretty much have the same retarded election every election year.

Then of course, there is the change in leaderships between elections which is always fun.

But hey, I'm sure it will be different this time around!
>>
I'm a non-voting Jedi.
>>
>>692455143
true my friend anon. I agree. Both major parties have the same policy towards legal immigration though. Assimilation is important as fuck. Join us or fuck off, I agree. we don't really have much to worry about there though. It's when you get recent Germany/Sweden levels of immigrants from the same culture that you get major problems. Assimilation takes time. It causes problems in the short term, but benefits in the long run if you don't let too many in at once
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 312x461) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 312x461
I'm voting for the Australia first. Fuck these coloured cunts! Get the fuck back on your boats and take your mosques with you, you fucking musi cunts.
>>
>>692449075
Same and same postcode.
>>
>>692456014
You nazi fuck, suck my abbo dick
>>
>>692455813
It won'r /b/rother. But at least we tried giving a shit. then realised we didn't care. It wont /b/rother
>>
I'm voting Green. 0 fucks given.
7250
>>
2695 cunts ill be voting labor beacuse liberals are cancet and everything else is a waste
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 501x293) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 501x293
>>692456110
He back behind your rabbit proof fence before we commit the colouring. For you black fucklords that's where we eradicate your race and make Australia good.. (White)
>>
4006
ALP
Considered donkey voting but the LNP rustle my jimjams too much.
>>
labor, and i hope all you are aswell
>>
>>692456361
Im a cuck and actually 2795
>>
>>692456380
We were here first you white dog, you fuckwits can't even fight emus, we been eating those fucks for 40000 years. Me and my cousins are hunt you with bomerangs.
>>
>>692455489
Do you understand what Flux's policy is?
Basically they will provide a platform for you to vote on every bill and the majority of votes on that platform is what Flux will vote for in the Senate.
They also have other concepts where you can give your vote to someone for you and not vote on things your not interested in and use that extra vote on something you understand better.
So basically it's closer to true democracy where you can participate in democracy not just once every 4 years
>>
>>692446986
2605 (canberra)
Greens in HR, Sustainable party in Sen.
>>
>>692446986
Some Cunt
>>
ALA in the senate and Libs. As much as i dont like Admiral Turncoat, Labor and the greens will fuck the country even more.
>>
>>692456662
sounds ok.. but one of the dudes in the party used to be an apple 'genius'
>>
>>692456567
You smelly black fucks can't hunt anything other than my fuel tank. Go sniff some more petrol and fuck your cousin.
>>
4000 LNP
>>
Nick xenophon.
There's a reason major parties are running a smear campaign on the great man
5112
>>
Labor because house prices are fucking insane and the Liberals dont seem to give a fuck (they even seem pro-high prices).
>>
I really fucking hate niggers and arabs, who should I vote for? Serious question.
>>
>>692458181
Legalise marijuana party.
>>
>>692457906

If Billy bumfuck doesn't even know why housing is expensive, how do you expect the cunt to fix it?
>>
Greens
3030
Doesn't matter, Libs gunna win anyway.
>>
>>692458232
The best kind of party!

4000 - Labor you silly liberal doghead cunts.
>>
I'm voting to leave the AU
Stralia, mate!
>>
So many NEET dole bludging cuck shitcunts in this thread.

Omega males cunts lol
>>
File: images (41).jpg (18 KB, 443x332) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (41).jpg
18 KB, 443x332
5092

Any Adelaide fags going to see Ska Punk band 'Area 7' this month?

Also bogans are scum.
>>
File: dsfdxcvcxv.jpg (24 KB, 421x561) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dsfdxcvcxv.jpg
24 KB, 421x561
>>
Queen Elizabeth II
>>
>>692458181
see
>>692458810
>>
>>692458810
This
>>
You. You're about at qualified as anyone else.
>>
>>692459240
But I'm a drug addicted alcoholic
>>
labor

3058
>>
>>692446986
Kangaroo
>>
File: vote goat.jpg (61 KB, 540x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vote goat.jpg
61 KB, 540x960
4814
Vote Goat
>>
>>692459658
Goat is the best choice
>>
>>692459658
Holy fuck, you fags use weighted average voting?

Your culture is backward as fuck, and yet you still have a voting system infinitely superior to ours?

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>692446986
Greens because I think it's time to change thing sup for the better as the the big L's don't get us anywhere.
>>
2210, voted Labor today (working tomorrow). I think we're gonna win- also people over the age of 65 should they be able to vote? Why do their lives matter
>>
>>692458577
HA!
>>
>>692459658
>donkey votes
>for a goat
>>
>based Turnbull
4170
>>
>>692459905
I'll take that as a compliment mate
>>
>>692460110
ok m8 ur done
>>
>>692460073
Troll harder
>>
>>692448389
>>692449259
>>692449442
>>692450353
>>692453552
>>692458232
>>692459618


YES Yes an Yes
Fuck everyone who goes liberal or labour or anuthing else other than sex party and stuff

Fuck were not even voting for who will run the countey its all a joke a illusion we have a democracy thats good enough the people dont need to do shit anymore


Dont take tour vote seriously guys and go for the sex party or guns or fireworkd or whatever it is you desire!
>>
>>692460073
Because I can convince them to vote for whomever I choose. Some of them are senile as fuck. If you spend enough time in a retirement home, you can swing an electorate
>>
>>692460331
i vote labor simply for that fully sick nbn
>>
>>692456508
Same
>>
Liberal
2141
>>
>>692446986
A few years ago I would have agreed with you somewhat but lately, even though they're meant to be middle left, labour is increasingly middle right in its decisions and policies. Honestly liberal and labour have never been more alike than now.
I'm voting for the greens and the pirate party. Greens should be self-explanatory but whatever: I care about the environment enough to not want to die early from over-pollution of everything. The Pirate Party (honestly I thought all of you would be voting this too) because they stand for internet freedom and privacy. Full fucking stop.
Post: 2454
>>
>>692455111
How does that possibly reinforce your point? The greens are literally, and I mean this in (meta sentence incoming) the most literal definition of the word, literally the only party with any pull that gives any shits about climate change at all.
The only reason that graph you have even exists is because the greens haven't had enough meaningful political power to be able to change anything. The libs AND labour are both constantly receiving large sums of cash from huge mining companies and coal power corporations. If that's not corrupt and uncaring for the environment I don't know what is.
>>
labour because autism bux
>>
File: k7kDkhj.jpg (64 KB, 600x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
k7kDkhj.jpg
64 KB, 600x800
What if i told you the left wing and right wing bong to the same bird.

Cant their be a party thats a realistic logocal amd healthycombination of the two labour and liberal!!

And funny as ad in paper haha
>>
>>692458181
Vote ALA for senate bro. They want to cull the sandnigger invasion
>>
>>692461697
My nigga.
>>
First time voting and going for the Labour
>2093
>>
>>692455476
Still here?

Had to take an hour long shit
If you have something I could message you on itd make this 20x easier
>>
First time voting. Labor coz I want to be able to buy a house.
>>
>>692463434
3223
>>
2320 labor because fuck the rich cunts! FUCK EM!
>>
The current liberal party are the most corrupt I have ever seen in this country.

I'm voting labor with one nation as second. Hopefully we can then get the NBN back on track with fiber for our damn economy.
Labor are still shit though.
>>
>>692463968
But anon

you dont wany MORE BOATS
or LESS JOBS
or OTHER MEANINGLESS SHIT

do you anon?
>>
>>692455143
>Its not the boats you should worry about, we have too much non-western immigration through legit sources.

Fucking this

>Muh Liberals have stopped the boats packed to the brim with poor as fuck sand dwellers who took our jobs and are making houses expensive.

How many immigrants / asylum seekers / travellers and workers who overstay their visas has based Malcolm stopped coming into the country by plane?
>>
im from WA. who i vote for is irrelevant, the libs will win every seat except the hipster faggot one in fremantle.
>>
If the Liberals stay in Australia will become to new America. Liberals approval drops like a sack of shit when Tony Abbott was in and soon as Malcolm Turnbull comes in it goes up. They have the same shit cunt policies. Shows how dumb Australians are voting for nothing but a face. Enjoy more funding cuts to education and healthcare while big corp get the same amount in tax cuts and stay in tax free heavens.
>>
Fuck /b/, I'm voting family first.
>>
>>692461745
No they are not. Liberal will fuck Medicare.

Malcolm says they won't privatise Medicare, and I believe him. But notice how he never says anythin about cutting funding.
>>
>>692455341
Go Greens then Labour
>>
>>692453028
Yeah McKenzie told me to vote for Liberal too
>>
>>692464249
>But they are all the same! XD LAEBRAL XD
>Voting minor parties is a WASTE XDDDD
>If my party don't win, my vote won't count! Lol!
>>
>>692464998
You sound like the epitome of australias dying culture friendo

But thats fully sick ayyyyyyy
>>
>>692463756
You from Maitland bruh?
>>
Lib vs labor
Cobalt blue vs baby blue
It will be close
>>
>>692456662
And the issue with this is that your average voter is retarded. Plus they couldn't defend bills if their lives depended on it. Good idea though, they're going for the polly pension for sure. Easy money.
>>
>>692449785
Labours fucked cunt. They spend money all over the place to look good and cry about not having enough money. The east west link tunnel cost them 50 million dollars and that was before anything started. The Liberals had a fund where they were saving the money for a "rainy day" and the fuck heads blew it all in a year.
Labour is only good for those fuckheads who can't get a real job and have to mooch off of the government.
>>
Labor
Because FUCK Malcom Turnbull for all he did to screw over the NBN.
Probably Greens then sexparty then Labor or something like that.

Taxing the church is a cool idea.
https://youtu.be/rCDGMbPqNb4
>>
>>692465324
> I VOTE FOR LABOUR CAUSE THEIR FOR THE PEOPLE LIKE ME AYYY
> THERE HERE TO HELP US AYY
> EVERYONEe Vote AYYY

My mums been paid by the government for 'taking care' of her 3 kida her whole life. This countrys only fucking getting worse
>>
>>692449418
pretty much the only fags saying
>taxes are too high for everybody
instead of
>where can we get moar?!
>>
>>692465537
It's fucking terrible. It's gotten to the point where people feel entitled to this money. Some faggots even think of it as a pay that they deserve.
I had a friend whose dad was being paid from the government because he had 6 kids and he was getting a fuck ton of a money a year tax free because of it.
>>
>>692465324
liberal make money BY SELLING ALL OF OUR FUCKING ASSETS THAT MAKE MONEY!
Liberal only look good on paper for their TERM, not for AUSTRALIA.
>>
>>692465959
My mums one of those people

One of those 'manly bogan women whos entitled to centicare money cunt'

Makes me fucking sick, I grew up in sunshine, and I saw it go from a normal place to infested with fucking niggers and gooks. Just ruins the place
Kills me to say it but I cant wait to leave
>>
File: 1461135289906.jpg (28 KB, 620x348) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461135289906.jpg
28 KB, 620x348
What do people think of Derryn Hinch getting into the senate?
>>
>>692466767
Y tho?
>>
Shooters, Fishers and Farmers because I'm all three and a card carrying fucking member of the party.
>5253 cunts
>>
>>692446986
labor, like anyone with half a brain
>>
>>692446986
vote on what? which side of the great kangaroo/wallaby war they are going to join?

I like wallabies, join them
>>
>listen to any talkback radio
>hosts always suck off the libs
>callers always suck off the libs
>once in a while some labor suck off will call and get yelled at
everytime
>>
>>692467056
> listens to callback radio

But why?
>>
>>692467148
listening to andrew bolt cry about labor makes me lel out loud
>>
Voting Labor because fuck liberal. Also to everyone voting greens... why?
>>
Australian Liberty Alliance
FO muslims
>>
>>692467204
Fair enough

Radio makes me cringe, so I just have a cd with all my music on it
>>
Pauline Hanson in the senate and the other right wing parties

Independent in my electorate who is an anti islamic speaker - John Bolton - I think his name is and then liberal...etc etc..labor, greens last

5118 SA
>>
How many of you useless welfare cunts would vote Greens if they called themselves the Australian communist party? Because that's all they are. A bunch of arts majors and poofs that wannabe Marxists because their student union told them to. While they were studying in Lib/ALP funded schools. Fucking retarded.
>>
>>692446986
You all get to vote? I thought you used a king or something...
>>
>>692454528
>Pauline
How's your shopping trolley?
>>
>>692467455
IF you took the time to actually go and check out the major Greens memebrs you would probably see plenty of relevant degrees, TLDR YOUR AN IDIOT
>>
>>692453552
2560 here also
alp sex green
>>
>>692467404
Top cunt anon. Top cunt.
>>
>>692467772
Cheers fella
>>
You guys seen the ' lads ' of this day and age?

They make me just wanna neck meself honestly
>>
>>692454905
>I think I'm better than everyone because I'm an individual and the system is all the same man.

Be a fucktard somwhere else you fedora wearing cunt. People like you are the death of democracy.
>>
File: pol.png (37 KB, 475x612) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pol.png
37 KB, 475x612
Who /bestspot/ here?

https://votecompass.abc.net.au/
>>
>>692467677
Relevant to what? Sucking sandnigger cock, being OUTRAGED and offended by everything and crying in their "safe space..."
Also cunt, learn to English before you call people stupid...
>*you"re
>>
>>692468208
If thread atays alive ill post my results

Doin it nao
>>
>>692446986
5011

Senate: NXG - Xenophon, LAB, LIB, GRN, then batshit crazy parties last.

Reps: NXG, LAB, GRN, LIB, Then donkey vote.

I'd vote Pirate, but not represented in SA.

I want to shitstir, and Xenophon is a good shitstirrer.
>>
>>692456014
Go fuck your sister you bogan cunt
>>
>>692468392
Dude you know xenophon votes with the greens and wants to rid of penalty rates, right? A vote for him is seriously a vote for the greens.
>>
I've always wondered if it was possible for people in a marginal electorate, say ~1500 votes, to conspire a vote for the underdog solely for betting purposes.
>>
>>692468477
His policies more closely align to ALP. You're spouting what the media are telling you.
>>
>>692468615
Just google "Xenophon and the Greens" and you'll get a lot of results of them together on the same issues.
>>
>>692468571
I've wondered if a political party ran on a campaign to put themselves second on the ballot, they'd probably be very successful. Very few candidates win seats with over 50% first preferences. If 80% of the people put a single party second, they'd clearly win during the preference allocation.
>>
>>692468731
You get the same googling Xenophon and Labour, Xenophon and Liberal, and Xenophon and Hanson probably. He doesn't want to turn the country into an eden of vegetarian treehuggers. He wants to protect manufacturing. That's Labor right there.
>>
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Seriously I dont know much about politics, is this bad, am I fucking 'leftist scum'?
>>
>>692446986
cock and balls 2283
>>
>>692460331
Rightio, let's all waste our vote.
You know, like fuck medicare, that shit's just useless. Fuck uni regulated uni fees. Both the parties are pretty much the same anyway. It's not like one is literally gonna fuck over the lower class, students and the environment all at the same time
>>
>>692468933
Yeah you have a good point, but it doesn't rid of the fact that he wants to get rid of penalty rates and such. I don't even work in retail anymore but I know people really rely on that to get through.

I suppose there's no way to tell now, time will do that, good luck for your votes tomorrow.
>>
>>692460390
Fuckn oath bra. We're living in the dark ages with this fucked liberal copper shit
>>
>>692468973
To be down there on social axis I assume you picked some variant of fuck off we're full. You're alright.
>>
>>692469190
Kek, I did.

Thats fair enough though, I said no to transgender in schooling, and I said no to gay cunt marriage
>>
someone push me in front of a train
>>
>>692469303
Ah. I said yes to faggot marriage. That's why I'm higher than yours.
>>
>>692461874
The snack packs are too good bro
>>
>>692469421
Y tho faggot
>>
>>692465324
There was a fucking recession you fucktard
>>
>>692469516
Cause it's gonna happen eventually. I want it to hurry up and get done so people stop basing their entire vote off it.
>>
Put your preferences for Shooters and LDP first

That way we can end this bullshit
>>
Greens! 3550
>>
>>692446986
SFP or LDP
>>
which one wants to fuck our healthcare and which one is in control of the lockout laws in qld?

4109
>>
>>692469749
Mah nigga!
>>
>>692467224
paul keating mentioned the greens thing a week ago. Just ripped into the greeny faggots really. Fuckn best prime minister we ever had. Top lad
>>
>>692469781
labor for those lockout laws and labor is accusing liberal of ridding the health shit but turnbull even said he won't so fuck knows
>>
File: Image1.jpg (307 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Image1.jpg
307 KB, 1600x1067
>>
>>692469608
No there was an economic crisis, we were nowhere near recession in 08/09 when they spent the $
>>
>>692469672
You got it bro. #SFF2016
>>
>>692469655
Nigga no

Ww3 us gonna happen eventually, that dosnt mean we shoot missiles at america to speed it up
>>
>>692467404
Kill yourself conservfag
>>
>>692469983
fuck off and die you left wing piece of shit
>>
>>692465987
All i'm hearing is you complaining because you might lose your welfare payments. Fuck you scum

>>692466161
My parents always raised me to avoid that shit and not be a stain on society. I don't see how people can just take the money for free but feel entitled to it. Gets me so fucking pissed off
>>
File: 1451482273385.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451482273385.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>
>>692456014
Really dude?
>>
>>692469932
If you know for a fact that ww3 is going to be between us and america that's exactly what you do.
>>
>>692470047
It pisses me off to, trust me. But what can I do? Shes my 'mother' shes also lazy and kinda fat. And blames her ' learning disorder' on the government for more money and an excuse to not get a job
>>
>>692470151
If I knew for a fact gay marriage was gonna happen I- wait its not going to

Cunt gays arent happening in my lifetime. And if they do im moving
>>
Voting tomorrow goin for labour cause don't really care about voting and also centrelink moocher too fireworks night was gud

0812 (wulagi tears make your cry)
>>
>>692470352
kek alright buddy.
>>
>>692446986
Not voting, never have.Not on the role. It's pointless. These cunts just do what the fuck they want anyway.
>>
>>692468297
Maybe if white people started working we wouldn't have all these immigrants here. Killing yourself would leave more oxygen for relevant people to breath
>>
LIBs are in the pocket of big business. They will protect their profitability at all costs, driving down the quality of life of everyone else.

ALP are in the pocket of the unions. They will protect entitlements at all costs, even if this makes manufacturing and business unprofitable, causing closures and unemployment.

Greens are basic eco-nuts. They will destroy business and industry to create a dysfunctional green vegetarian utopia, fill the country with radical extremists, and watch the country burn to protect a tree.

No political party represents the people of Australia. That's what we need. A party working for the country, not for their agenda.
>>
>>692470609
If you don't vote, you lose your right to bitch.

Either stand up and be counted, or fuck off and shut up.

I hate you witless assholes.
>>
Voting for Hunters and Collectors party.
>>
>>692470609
>These cunts just do what the fuck they want anyway.
somewhat agree.
and when you vote, you're giving them the authority.

smack the next cunt who says
>if you didn't vote, you can't complain
in the face. no faggot!
if you voted, for ANYONE, it's YOU who can't fucking complain
>>
OYYY MATEYS
USAian here, can one of you fine outbackers explain to me the difference in the major parties of STARYA
>>
>>692470760
I don't bitch. I go about doing my own shit, knowing the whole system is a corrupt fucking scam. I want nothing to do with it.
>>
>>692470047
I've never been on welfare. I'm single, white, own a house and make ~$90k a year. I get NOTHING from any government ever, and I hate welfare. I just hate liberal and labor, they're fucking this country for their own gain. Liberal at the moment are the worse of the two.
>>
>>692465324
LAYYYBUURRSS DEEEAABBTTTT
>kys
>>
>>692470837
liberal = republicans - muh business, stop immigration etc etc etc

labor = democrats - muh unions, muh poor people, muh indigenous

greens = speaks for itself
>>
>>692470837
www.google.com

Not that fucking hard...
>>
>clive palmer
>>
>>692470837
>>692471003
And Labor/Greens have a tie up so any time Labor gets in Greens issues start getting entered into parliment.
>>
>>692471108
Good luck with that
>>
>>692471038
I don't have a computer
>>
>LAEBOR PUT US INNA DEFFISUT
>>
>>692471163
<3
>>
Pirate (LNP last)
>4053
>>
>>692471003
greens want to let all the sand niggers in. Fuck.
>>
>>692471308
argh m80
>>
>>692466767
Is he the meme voting option?
>>
>>692470040
Go and negative gear your 5th investment property you fuck
>>
File: ausvotes.png (43 KB, 439x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ausvotes.png
43 KB, 439x468
I'm fairly sure there is a direct correlation between low IQ and voting for Labor.

Turnbull 4PM16!

So sick of Labor getting in, fucking the country up by spending all the dollarydoos, before Liberal finally get in and fix the shit. Public then goes "hmm things are going pretty well, time for change" and history repeats itself.

3051 btw
>>
>>692470352
Closet case
>>
I cannot stress the importance of Labor winning this election. Medicare is vital.
>>
>>692471003
>>692471127
Thank you
>>
>>692446986
Labour for sure, mainly coz I don't want the fucking libs to continue ruining our country

6056
>>
>>692470798
Kill self
>>
>>692471457
Enjoy spending all your dollarydoos on your privitised health care if the Libs get in. You're not as smart as you think you are, dickhead.
>>
Voting for the first time this year, convince me who to vote for. Am currently training to become a cop, factor that shit in.
>>
Hey cheeky cunts. Need more ramen. Plz contribute

[email protected]
>>
>>692449785
Your lefty tears warm the cockles of my heart.
I'm voting Liberal and One Nation.
>>
>>692446986

oh give it a rest guys, Australia is NOT leaving the EU, the UK was an anomoly
>>
>>692446986
motering enthusiast party
>>
>>692446986
Labor cause fuck libs and theimir bullshit

>6030
>>
>>692453648
>Australian Labor Party
Its basically the formal name of Labor
>>
4000
Where can I get some weed?
>>
>>692471726
$20 a month faggot.
>>
>>692472421
4101 got the hook ups and not telling
>>
>>692471726

Looks like someone got scared by those Labor ads flooding all the tv networks.
Let me tell you right now, that is a blatant fucking LIE designed to scare the fuck out of people.

This is literally always how labor operates; scare tactics and intimidation designed to fool weak minded cockheads like yourself into voting labor.

Malcolm Turnbull has never implied he wants to sell off Medicare or privatize it.

When he was asked about it he quoted; "Medicare will never be privatised. It is a core government service. It will never be sold"

EVEN Scot Morison says it's bullshit and he's the fucking treasurer; “All this election is about now, apparently, is the issue of Medicare, which the government is not going to change. And the Prime Minister has made that absolutely crystal clear."
>>
Voting Liberal because I work for a living you commie cunts.
>>
>>692470352
What, you'll move to Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>692472425
That's a lot for lazy cunts on the dole
>>
Kik me 'balloonpants'
>>
>>692472618
>believing anything Scott Morrisson has actually said

2/10 made me reply
>>
>>692472496
Meany
>>
File: image.jpg (769 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
769 KB, 2448x2448
>>692472421
Voting for whoever can get more Aus Nudes on the market. Pic related 21 year old uni student from Brisbane
>>
>>692472971
>completely overlooking what turnbull said himself
1/10 made me reply meme xd
>>
Labour
>6163
>>
>>692471003
Greens = Full blown communist.
>>
>>692471726
Heh, spend 4k a year on medicare anyway
>>
>>692473133
Greens = we're going to turn off all the powerplants cause that's a good idea and it will work
>>
>>692473307
It's not like there is enough Sun and space for solar
>>
Doesn't matter who I vote in the house of reps, it's a very safe lib seat. Will probably preference the Greens and independents though.
Senate I'll vote Sex Party 1, a bunch of other independents and fuck the lib/lab career politicians who just want to be elected and dont give two shits about what they stand for.
>>
>>692473384
Or Wind
>>
are you going to leave the EU?
>>
>>692472421
Interested too
>>
>>692446986
Labor
>4170
>>
>>692472761
I know. They really have no idea.

Per month expenses:
$80 - sponsoring two world vision kids
$75 - bus to and from work
$70 - coffee
$14 - netflix
$200 - alcomohol
$200 - electricity
$40 - gas
$1600 - mortgage
$100 - house and mortgage insurance
$95 - internets

$20 - HBF (OMFG)
>>
>>692473384
Yeah, solar is going to handle afternoon peak load very well, that's not the reason we have the amount of power generation we do or anything.
>>
>>692446986
Pauline Hanson
>>
>>692473695
+1 for alcomohol
>>
>>692473384
You know which state has the best renewable engery ratio or their total use?

Tassie.

You know why?

Hydro.

You know who opposed hydro? In fact what was created out of the protests against hydro?

The fucking Australian Greens.
>>
>>692468297

>mfw my local Greens member literally has a Gender Studies degree
>>
>>692473777
It's realistically possible for renewables to provide the power loads required. Problem is the cost of building the new power plants.
>>
The Coalition because I'm not a fuckwit
>>
>>692474025
I'd be surprised if it wasn't mandatory.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moJ7j86MyWw
Classic greens right here.
>>
>>692474075
Long Term it's cheaper
>>
>>692473777
Yeah it's not like it's working in other countries
>>
>>692474365
Long term it was cheaper to go with FTTH NBN, didn't stop them from fucking that one up though.
>>
>>692474075
Yeah, no, solar is nowhere near being able to deliver power for peak load applications, base load yeah, go for it but you're still going to need fossil fuel as a backup when decent load strikes.

>>692474493
Name a country which has eliminated fossil fuel power for renewable in it's entirety.
>>
>>692474075
That was maybe 10 years ago
Technology advances you know
>>
>>692460331
>haha, it has "sex" in its name
>definitely voting for them
>i don't care that all their policies and ideas are shit.
>sex
>hahaha
>>
2132 and Greens, pref towards Labour winning PM
>>
>>692474075
No it isn't, except where there are mountains with water flowing off them. There is no way for solar and wind combined to provide base load yet. No one has grid scale batteries, and no one know how much it will cost to keep such things going.

Hot rocks can do it, but noone does it. And the Greens dont like pumping water into the ground.

Wave might be better than wind and solar, that's why I have about $10000 of my own dollars invested in it, and why the Australian government, yes the liberals, have $100 million invested in it.

Australia's next major source of energy will not come thanks to the Greens, it will come from engineers and business people risking their money and reputations on new technology.
>>
>>692474783
>business people risking their money
Good joke.
>>
>>692474983
12 year old faggot
>>
>>692474667
Scandinavia Swiss NZ
I'm not talking about 100%
>>
any 4700 here?
>>
>>692475279
>Scandinavia Swiss NZ
Hydroelectric is nice isn't it, shame we have fuck all capacity for it.
>I'm not talking about 100%
But the Greens are anon, that's one of their stated pledges if they ever manage government.
>>
>>692472421
4170 i can hook u up bro
>>
>>692473963
Aboslutley and they where right to do so.
Dams have ruined our fish stocks and wrecked ecosystem function all around the world. Here in America many dams are being removed because of the devestating effect.
I'm glad the greens didn't let you get away with that savage practice the devolping world is too found of.
>>
>>692475975
You really are a fuckwit. Stupid yank.
>>
liberal because I'm not a skullfuck who doesn't give a shit about the economy.
>>
liberal want to keep the gender binary. nudes will be easier to get with it.
>>
>>692476520
Fucking libtard. You cunts always talk about not wanting to leave debt for the following generations. How about leaving some fucking publicly owned assets for the next generations. You lot always go on about how mr Sheen left a surplus of 20 billion. No cunt ever talks about how that piece of shit sold 35 billion of public assets like Telecom. Kill yourself and let people who know what they are doing to stand up for workers rights run the country
>>
>>692476301
Prove it
>>
>>692459905
it's preferential voting dickhead
>>
oh you fucking ignorant piece of shit. what you labefags can't grasp is the fact that without a stable economy, the nation will collapse. Labour wants to spend all our tax-payer money on public shit whilst our economy goes to fuck-all.
>>
>>692477373
Prove that you're a fuckwit? OK.

>>692477373
>>
>>692477567
>Labour wants to spend all our tax-payer money on public shit whilst our economy goes to fuck-all

public money is supposed to be spent on public shit. the libs want to spend all our public money on private shit for their rich mates
>>
>>692477567
Spending money on public shit stimulates the economy
>>
>>692477567
Oh okay then how about we give 50billion in tax cuts to trans-national corporations that will supposedly instigate some trickle down economics which will hopefully stimulate our economy somehow instead of the big companies providing their shareholders with higher dividends. Fkn great economic plan bruh!
>>
who the fuck do you think supports the country fucktard? the rich mates of the liberals are the ones that keep the country ticking over. without that established hierarchy in place, you get one or both of two things; Communism, and socio-economic implosion. without the rich folk the country does what every single other country has done when it stops keeping the rich richer; it fucking falls in a hole of debt, crime, and protest. essentially the nation goes to fucking shit without this system in place.
>>
>>692478397
If there is money to be made here, corporations will be here to make it. A free market more or less keeps itself running most of the time. You are stupid.
>>
>>692478397
umad?
not sure what you mean by "supports the country" but the most tax receipts are collected from the middle class. the rich cunts pay fuck all
Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 30


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.