Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Feminist hate thread

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 79
File: IMG_0363.jpg (93 KB, 587x851) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0363.jpg
93 KB, 587x851
Feminist hate thread
>>
>>692383314
So, how long have you been scared of girls, OP?
>>
gobbledick faggotface
>>
>>692384433
For about as long as women are scared of men, is the correct answer.
>>
File: feminism.jpg (77 KB, 621x495) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feminism.jpg
77 KB, 621x495
>>692383314
>>
>>692384630
So... forever then. Good work.
>>
>Benderclick Cumsinslacks
>Beta
C'mon op
>>
Next US President: Hillary Clinton

Next UK Prime Minister: Theresa May

The future would appear to be female.
>>
>>692383314
Benddatdick Cumbersnatch
>>
>>692383314
I'm a feminist and I get laid all the time! Hahaha.
>>
>>692384933
Unfortunately
>>
This thread is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>692384716
Laugh out loud
>>
File: 1.jpg (201 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
201 KB, 960x720
>>692383314
>>
>>692384933
Oh anon, Hillary won't win.
>>
>>692385149
Bentdick cummysnatch
>>
>>692383314
this is not a feminist hate tread. Its a fking cringy ass virgin tread.
>>
>>692385585
>farming the salads
>2 dead and 21 injured
holy shit where are these salads grown?
>>
>>692385585
How does handling trash result in two men dead? Or death from making salads? Its hard enough reading their dialogue like how a retard would speak but are these the best facts they can come up with?
>>
>>692383314
hahaha

here a tip, princess, anytime you use the words beta or cuck people are both laughing and cringing at you, writing you off as the child that you so clearly are

hth, poor wittle fella
>>
>>692385922

salad....salad never changes...
>>
File: 1.jpg (100 KB, 750x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
100 KB, 750x600
mfw 4chan is infested with feminist.
>>
>>692386051
look its a beta cuck
>>
>>692386213
Oh fuck lol
>>
File: 1.jpg (279 KB, 1232x867) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
279 KB, 1232x867
>>692383314
Is there a reason 4chan has attracted a lot of women lately?
>>
>>692385579
Kek
>>
>>692386278
haha classic autismo, did you know that response comes up first every single time, thats how predictable you wittle princesses are?

next call me a degenerate feminazi

also, cringe
>>
>>692386617
HAHA! CLASSIC!
>>
>>692385585
This is some retarded shit right here...

Feminism encourages women to take up professions they wouldn't normally do, so they would just be for men. And vice versa. So your meme is pro-feminist. Good job.
>>
File: 1439260013698.jpg (48 KB, 391x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439260013698.jpg
48 KB, 391x960
>>
File: 1.jpg (105 KB, 444x1022) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
105 KB, 444x1022
>>692386617
Degenerate feminazi
>>
>>692386539
Please see:
>>692386788
>>
>>692386726
cringe
>>
>>692386617
fag
>>
>>692386275
4chan is infected with everything.
>>
>>692386980
cringe
>>
>>692385922
Must be Africa
>>
>>692386920
also, cringe
also, classic
and also, typical response i can totally tell what you're going to say next.
its not even OP. you're a massive pussy bitch anon.
>>
File: SI57BWG.jpg (116 KB, 634x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SI57BWG.jpg
116 KB, 634x960
>>
File: capped.jpg (77 KB, 539x779) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
capped.jpg
77 KB, 539x779
Was gonna start a thread with this, but I suppose this is as good a place as any.

/b/, what do you think about this?
>>
File: 1.jpg (111 KB, 600x776) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
111 KB, 600x776
>>692386788
I'm not seeing many women working in coal mines am I?
>>
>>
>>692387265
cringe
>>
What do you get when a feminist uses logic? A strawman argument.
>>
>>692387494
you mean like what you just used?
>>
>>692387479
what a cringe classic
also penis and
also dicke and balls
>>
>>692387648
cringe
>>
>>692387273
Fuck yeah, bang on. Do whatever you want. Enjoy whatever you want. Use whatever fuckin; soap you want. Wear a pink tutu, eyeliner and heels if you want.

Men fucking freaking out that someone might think they're gay or effeminate for using soap. Jesus fuck, who cares?
>>
File: 1.jpg (82 KB, 724x390) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
82 KB, 724x390
>>692387494
>>
File: 1.jpg (48 KB, 378x588) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
48 KB, 378x588
>>692387719
>>
>>692385995
What's really stopping them from falling in the trash compactor, falling under the garbage truck, or getting hit by traffic?

Accidents happen, anon.
>>
>>
>>692387719
I agree, but this notion of the "male ego" being fragile and sich that feminists seem to have latched on to lately fucking annoys me.
>>
>>
File: 1435055513951-1.png (641 KB, 593x635) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435055513951-1.png
641 KB, 593x635
>>
File: 1.jpg (65 KB, 500x425) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
65 KB, 500x425
>>692388081
>>
File: 1466916249864.png (148 KB, 500x329) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466916249864.png
148 KB, 500x329
>>692388093
the irony
>>
>>692387394
Yes. And why? I guarantee that some women want to work in coal mines. Just the same way that some men want to work in cosmetics. Why don't they? Well, because they're extraordinarily male dominated jobs, and the idea of a female coal miner is seen as crazy. But there is no logical reason why a woman can't be a coal miner. It's only the societal barriers that feminism is seeking to remove that is preventing it.

As usual, almost everything meninists whine and bitch and moan about would be solved by feminism.
>>
>>692388105
Someone's gotta be real desperate to make that thing need an abortion
>>
File: 1.jpg (121 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
121 KB, 1024x776
>>692388441
>>
Get laid faggot
>>
File: fem-meme.png (346 KB, 570x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fem-meme.png
346 KB, 570x499
>>
>>692388020
Victoria was a figurehead in a limited Parliamentary Democracy. Very little actual power. Learn to history.
>>
>>692388613
No one is stopping them. Really, no one in this world is stopping anyone from working in a coal mine just because they're a women. These "societal barriers" as you call them are something you feminists made up as a half assed explanation as to why no women are working in a coal mine. Get your head out of your ass, this bullshit you are spouting is going against the very ideals of real feminism.
>>
>>692384933
As a cop, fuck Theresa May being PM.
>>
File: 1440722566332.jpg (46 KB, 600x374) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440722566332.jpg
46 KB, 600x374
>>
>>692388826
Men, women and transgender people can now all fight in the US military. A victory for feminism and equality. So now that image would look different. Once again, your image proves the need for feminism. You're really shit at this.
>>
>>692388613
Men are physically better at coal mining, just like women are better at nursing.
>>
>>692384933
>women in leader positions
Everyone get your concealed carry, the west is about to go full merkel with these fucking muslims.
>>
>>692385262
>laid
Vibrator doesn't count
>>
>>692389288
Good job, and your point is?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rud8OkbWyQY
>>
>>692389105
Feminist heroes right here. So women can work in coal mines. But traditionally it's seen as a man's job. Feminism is there to defy those traditions.
>>
>>692389613

What was wrong with those traditions in the first place?
>>
>>692385262
Taking dick hardly counts
>>
>>692389613

Just so long as it's other women, amirite?
>>
>>692388613
There is a logical reason females don't become part of the coal mining industry, they're simply not strong enough for the job, it would be less cost-effective to have women doing demanding manual labor. If there's a woman out there that works just as hard as in a coal mine as men do then that's fine. No one bats an eye anyway.

You could say the same for pretty much any work that demands grueling manual labor.

>You're pretty fucking dense dude, go outside.
>>
File: 1453808127650.jpg (41 KB, 460x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453808127650.jpg
41 KB, 460x675
>>692389613
It's seen as a man'sjob because most women ddon'twant to do it.
>>
>>692389613
Feminism is just doing the job and letting results speak for themselves, not the narcissistic attention grabber you think it is.
>>
>>692389613
So you want to take away the imagery that coal mine = men? But why? What exactly does that accomplish, in the sense that you can already work in coal mines? Seems to me you're more worried about trivial bullshit than anything really worth while.

Your kind is all full of shit.
>>
File: 0622.jpg (49 KB, 225x317) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0622.jpg
49 KB, 225x317
>>692389335
No they're not. I would be shit at coal mining. I've never done it before. I guarantee this woman is a better coal miner than you are. Jobs aren't just about brute force (although some women are stronger than most men), it's about knowledge, skill, dedication, and opportunity.
>>
>>692389288
Yeah, even though women have no place for front lines combat. You realize how many women fail the basic training for marines? Women are naturally weaker. That's not something to bitch about and need an ideology to fix. We're sexually dimorphic. The problem is when women want to do half of what we do but still claim full pay. It's either full equality (which is more of a bitch than a good thing) or step aside and let the working men get their shit done.
>>
>>692383314
Who is this guy again?
>>
>>692389613
Heroes?
Not necessarily, Marie Curie is a better example. She was a true pioneer.

These women are just as disposable as the men that have worked in those mines their entire lives.
>>
>>692390085
Bendoverabitch cuminabitch
>>
File: femnazi.jpg (660 KB, 1140x760) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
femnazi.jpg
660 KB, 1140x760
14/88
>>
>>692390022

>one example
>proves all women are better

No, just fuck off
>>
>>692388613
If you are female and want to chance the status quo, apply for a labor job.
>>
>>692389613

>You're a whole jannete, get off my board
>>
>>692383314
Projection AF. OP mad that cumbersmatch is swimming in pussy while also respecting it
>>
File: rape culture.png (48 KB, 1393x319) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rape culture.png
48 KB, 1393x319
>implying feminism is about equality
>>
>>692389892
They've been part of the coal mining industry for over 200 years.

The strength thing is such bullshit. A 6ft tall woman is stronger than a 5'5 man. And you wouldn't say a 5'5 guy couldn't be a coalminer.
>>
>>692388613
Also, muh "everyone who isn't a feminazi is a mra"
>>
>>692390012
I didn't start the thread, dude.
>>
>>692388202
I dont understand
>>
>>692390557

>no sources

And this is why no one takes you seriously.
>>
>>692390022
>>
>>692390317
No, dingwad, my point is that women can be equally good as men given the opportunity. You could be just as good a coal miner as her, but you're not because you don't do the job. Someone said that women don't do coalmining. They do, and they're just as good as anyone else would be.

This really isn't that hard.
>>
>>692390313
what does the 14 stand for?
>>
File: 1454932379951.jpg (57 KB, 552x670) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454932379951.jpg
57 KB, 552x670
>>
>>692390889
Educate yourself faggot
>>
File: 1384331713354.jpg (3 KB, 238x195) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384331713354.jpg
3 KB, 238x195
>>692390737
Are you brain damaged? He cites a source right in his picture

>Pit Lasses
>Women and Girls in Coal Mining
>c.1800 - 1914
>By Denise Bates
>>
>>692390737
Sources? The fuck, this isn't wikipedia, you twat.

My friend is several inches taller than her boyfriend, and stronger than him. It's a running joke in their relationship.
>>
>>692391062
Ta.
>>
>>692391048
why dont you educate me faggot?
>>
>>692390561
If you use the phrase "feminazi" then you are an MRA. And an idiot.
>>
File: 1454932952178.jpg (206 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454932952178.jpg
206 KB, 1536x2048
>>
>>692389613
Let's force women to do jobs they don't want to do because MUH EQUALITY.

If a man wants to work in cosmetics, let him, but can we please stop with all of this retarded self congratulatory bullshit? WOW HE WORKS IN COSMETICS HE IS TRULY A HERO FOR DOING SOMETHING THAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE HIM DON'T WANT TO DO WOW
>>
>>692387719
found the queer
>>
>>692391364
>because fuck men's rights
>>
>>692391364
You wouldn't try to prove a false dichotomy with an ad hominem, would you?
>>
>>692384773
Kek
>>
>>692390883

>"men and women are equal dingwad"
>"You don't do the job"
>"This isn't really that hard"

So, not only did you insult my intellegence, but you called me a "dingbat", and you assume I'm a NEET. It isn't that hard to realize that women are weaker, by birth than men, which is why there aren't as many women in that profession.

Also, don't talk down to me. I'm twice your age with triple the experience.
>>
>>692390557
Objectively wrong.

Height doesn't have much to do with strength.
Men actually have differently shaped bodies that are stronger on average AND at peak fitness levels.

A girl can pump up and be atronger than the average man. But it's the equivalent of turning a humvee into a speed car. Sure, you can get a lot out of it, but never as much as if you started with a model nore geared for the task.

Women split their efficiency design by doubling as incubators. Nature fucked them in this particular respect. It's no one's fault. If they can keep up awesome, they're more than welcome aboard. But it's never gonna be totally equal without draconian enforcement.
>>
>>692391504
Thanks for proving my point. Why are you scared of being gay? Touched a nerve?
>>
>>692390557
Id like to respectfully disagree anon, 6 foot females and 5'5" males are on opposite ends of the bell curve. You're comparing two extremes, you're being unrealistic in your example here.

Even with that in mind, men have more than a 50 percent upper body strength when compared to women of the same stature.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
>>
>>692390557
Im 5'7 and im stronger than any woman to ever bench professionally so most likely any woman ever. And im not even that strong.
>>
>>692391651
>afraid of being gay
nah, we're just not gay.
>>
>>692390557
Hight doesn't determine strength but thats none of my business
>>
>>692391651

>hating gays = fear

By your own logic, Muslims fear gays. Good job making an ass out of yourself.
>>
File: 1450664403208.png (166 KB, 358x234) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450664403208.png
166 KB, 358x234
>>692390974
>>
>>692389613
They get raped or at least fucked with daily too. You've obviously never worked in a coal mine.
>>
>>692391610
Faggot
>>
File: 1440708599874.jpg (42 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440708599874.jpg
42 KB, 625x626
>>692391364
why is MRA an insult?
>bait
>>
File: 1454932622706.png (492 KB, 582x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454932622706.png
492 KB, 582x675
>>
>>692387273
It's retarded. Men don't wear dresses and smell like flowers because that's how our society is. If you want to wear frocks and smell like flowers then you should have been born a viking.

You can't always get what you want. Feminists blame the patriarchy for this fact.
>>
>>692392041

Really? That's all you have?
>>
When you go to 4chan and you try to piss off a lot of people don't play the victim.
>>
>>692392074
Because MRA is just as bad as the feminazis

Both groups are a bunch of fucking whiny cunts who get upset when it doesn't go their way.
>>
>>692391610
How old are you, then? I'm 36, and wasting my fucking time on here when I should be in bed with my girlfriend. I'll talk down to you, because your argument makes no sense and is based on fallacies.

Women at a base level are not as strong as men. Obviously. But women can build muscle and become strong as well. Coal mining has an element of manual labour, but it is also a job demanding skill. Brute force alone will not get the job done. A well trained, fit woman with a strong skillset will be just as useful as a man. Also, they have these things called machines that can do some of the work for you! Incredible.

Most of this applies to >>692391619 as well.
>>
>>692391364
Feminazi detected.

And feminazi isn't a phrase, it's a term.

"Go back to tumblr you entitled whiny feminazi" is an example of a phrase. Glad I could help.
>>
File: 1466837830630.jpg (61 KB, 500x478) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466837830630.jpg
61 KB, 500x478
>>
>>692392090
If I were that old man, I'd have kicked her in her lumpy, gravy slathered hip.
>>
>>692386617
So how about that Brexit?
>>
>>692392280
>a bunch of fucking whiny cunts who get upset when it doesn't go their way.
Just like any other liberal special little snowflake then?
>>
File: 1466608225474.jpg (101 KB, 720x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466608225474.jpg
101 KB, 720x540
/thread
>>
File: sexistequations.jpg (59 KB, 538x660) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sexistequations.jpg
59 KB, 538x660
>>
>>692391885
They do fear gays. You are scared that you might be gay, or fear that others might think you are gay. Because you are weak.
>>
>>
File: 1455597431441.jpg (89 KB, 591x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455597431441.jpg
89 KB, 591x960
>>
>>692386617
Nice bait, careful hooks are dangerous.
>>
>>692391580
Nah.
>>
>>692387268
Fucking giant hands
>>
>>692390883
Why do you oppose the scientific truth that men are women have differing traits?

Look to chess for instance. Women have their own league of chess since it was realized very long ago that women are not as good at the kind of strategic thought that chess requires as men are. When women are content to join the same league of chess players that men are in and sit at the very bottom of the leader-board then we can talk about "equality"
>>
>>692392528
More or less. Why can't everyone just fucking act normal and do what they want without bitching about invisibly/nonexistant "societal barriers"

Really, just fucking do what you want. If someone thinks you're weird for it, whatever. Just ignore it and move on with your life.
>>
File: 1451188072586.jpg (252 KB, 640x611) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451188072586.jpg
252 KB, 640x611
>>
>>692392280
When i regain custody of my child from my physicallyabusive ex-wife, as the courts determined her genitals be more important to child rearing than her compassion, I'll be more inclined to believe you
>>
>>692392329

>based on fallicies

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/hide-and-seek/201207/the-battle-the-sexes

>I can talk down to you if I want

Oh, and before I go, here's where I work

https://www.google.com/#q=miami%20az%20mine&tbs=lf:1,lf_ui:2&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=33402185,-110863012,1660&tbm=lcl&rldimm=18182327032704666077

I know more than you will ever know about mining. I'm 56 years old and I've been mining for 20+ years. Maybe your mother should've spanked you when you were younger, because you do NOT talk to your elder like that. You don't scare me at all. Bring your crap to AZ and you're in for a world of hurt.
>>
>>692392928
Because this matters only at the extremes.
The vast majority of normal jobs do not operate at the extremes of human ability.
Men and women are more or less the same at more or less most things.
Feminism doesn't seek to limit ability, but tries to offer equal opportunity.
>>
File: 1439887508587.png (103 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439887508587.png
103 KB, 960x720
>>692388613
>using 'meninist' unironically

Meninism is literally a twitter account on which all of the posts are gender-inverted feminist posts. The fact that you're saying they bitch about anything proves you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>692392684
They're just a scourge, perverting procreative sex. That's the entire bitch.
>>
>>692392684

see >>692393162
>>
>>692392940
naa dude you dont understand we live in a tolerant society now do you even know what that means?
It means you must accept everything no matter what you wouldnt want to be called intolerant would you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IawEMxTroBk

This is what happens when you try to speak your mind
>>
>>692393074
Ahhhhh, isn't life so unfair? Always has been, always will be.
>>
>>692392280
Except MRAs have actual problems to talk about instead of just "wahh we're oppressed by the patriarchy"

Men are more likely to commit suicide. Men are equally as likely to be the vicitim of domestic abuse as women, while not having a fraction of the shelters that women have and being more likely to be wrongly accused as the perpetrator of violence. Men are less likely to get custody of their children even if the mother is a bad role model and a drug addict. Women get lighter sentences when committing the EXACT same crime as men.

MRAs have some actual problems to help fix. Feminists have proven they only care about themselves by their derisive nature towards MRAs and propensity for turning them into a demonized strawman.
>>
File: 1465697763955.png (714 KB, 757x451) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465697763955.png
714 KB, 757x451
>>692393389
>tolerant society
That's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>692393624
i know ive been practicing
>>
>>692393208
equal opportunity, or equal outomes?
>>
>>692393573
>see
>>692393214

It's barely a movement.
>>
>>692393162
Well, you're not twice my age, are you? Cos then you'd be 72. So you got that wrong.

Of course I don't know shit about mining. I thought someone was bringing it up as some dumb example. "Women can't mine!" Well they obviously can. The fact that you're king of mining (well done you, by the way) doesn't change that.

And seriously, I thought I was sad being 36 and still coming here. You're 56? Fuck...

And no, my mother didn't spank me. She nurtured me, encouraged me, taught me. Which is why I have a considerably better job than working as a fucking coal miner for 20 fucking years in the middle of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>692393208
>Because this matters only at the extremes.

That's not true. A man's superior upper body strength makes him more suited for physical labor. He doesn't need to be a body builder in order to have this benefit. Even the somewhat small advantage that the average man has over the average woman means that he is able to work for longer without taking a break and means he is capable of lifting things that his female counterpart is not.

Men and women are biologically predisposed to have advantages in different areas and this makes all the difference in the world. While it's true that a woman could go through tons of extensive physical training to reach and surpass the level of strength in the average man, it's also true that it's a waste of time and effort.

Why sharpen down the round peg to fit in a square hole when you could just use the damned square peg?
>>
>>692393853
Except people who make political moves to benefit men who are at a disadvantage is not the same thing as one very specific movement within it.
>>
>>692394147
so women shouldnt beproud to work there?
>>
File: Polythene-Pam.jpg (150 KB, 600x456) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Polythene-Pam.jpg
150 KB, 600x456
>>692387273
You should see Polythene Pam
>>
File: 1448380090398.jpg (103 KB, 900x598) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448380090398.jpg
103 KB, 900x598
>>692394147
damn burned
>>
>>692394241
>Why sharpen down the round peg to fit in a square hole when you could just use the damned square peg?

This. feminists want to go through all the effort in the world and inconvenience an entire society in the process if it means they can finally prove that false claim that they are "equal" to men.
>>
>>692394241
Oy. Not saying all women should do manual labour. But if they do, then why not? A woman who wants to do manual labour clearly has an interest and ability, so she will probably be good at it. Good attitude and work ethics are a positive in any job. Why limit the world? Let people do what they want.
>>
File: 1439887642520.jpg (418 KB, 1595x818) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439887642520.jpg
418 KB, 1595x818
>>692393853
no, MRAs exist. Meninists don't.

And MRAs have great points: males make up 4/5 of suicides, 4/5 of homeless, 97/100 workplace deaths, 80% of failed attempts for joint custody, almost 100% of ignored or impossible-to-litigate rapes (because in many countries, rape is literally only a crime that can happen to females), something like 4/5 prisoners, and are frequently the sex that is ignored when gender-specific laws are embraced.

In France, if a woman gets pregnant, DNA paternity tests are not seen as legal evidence that whomever the woman named as the father is or isn't the father. This is also true in California.

In U.S. and many other places, men are seen as the perpetrators of domestic violence even if they have never attacked their lovers. The Duluth model of spousal abuse is literally a gendered model designed to make sure men are arrested more often than women.

There are no halfway houses for men in most countries. There is no federal funding of halfway houses for men on Earth.

So yeah, MRAs have something about which to talk.
>>
File: happy merchant.png (141 KB, 448x539) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
happy merchant.png
141 KB, 448x539
>>692394671
>OY VEY
>WHY NOT JUST LET WOMEN PRETEND TO BE MEN IF IT MAKES THEM HAPPY GOYIM?
>>
File: 1448666277926.jpg (21 KB, 291x302) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448666277926.jpg
21 KB, 291x302
>>692394826
what's your point exactly?
>>
>>692394441
Anyone should be proud of doing anything if they're good at it, unless they come at me all high and mighty, in which case I will cut you down.

Fucking own it, dude. It's a noble and dangerous profession. I couldn't do it. I have respect for all manual labourers.
>>
>>692394397
Well, I'll be the first to admit that I'm losing ground in this argument. You have bested me. Not saying I'm agreeing with MRA, but they do raise valid points, but they'll be a colossal failure like the feminists. Life is always unfair, it will always unfair, it's just the way humanity works.

Greed trumps equality, and there's nothing anyone can do about it. If everyone was truly equal, 100% equal, there would be nothing to strive for in life. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, most everyone lives to outbreed/outdo/outsmart/outwage everyone else, except the rare exception of those struggling to just survive. Even then it's a competition to outlive your peers. It's human nature. It's what pushes us forward.

True equality = dystopia.
>>
>>692384433
how in the hell did you come up with that attention whore bs from what OP said?
>>
File: 1462261707467.png (367 KB, 484x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462261707467.png
367 KB, 484x750
>>692388093

Doesn't it stem from precisely how they wanted men to act though? Moving away from the ebil patriarchy and toxic masculinity that our grandfathers embodied?
Now that no one knows how to chop wood, skin an animal or fix the car, they're moaning about how soft men are and resorting to 'manly' black guys because they don't give two shits about feminism and will muh dik anything that stands still long enough.
>>
>>692394671
Physical labor is admittedly a very bad example because no one wants to do most physical labor, not even men. Nobody says "oh boy i want to lug boxes back and forth in a warehouse when i grow up!"

>But if they do, then why not?

Again, because they're not as good at it. Because you could hire a man who you know for a fact would be better qualified for the job over a woman who you know wouldn't.

Why not just let traditions stay as they are? They worked out great for your ancestors and now you want to flip everything on its head because you have something to prove. Something which isn't even supported by science I might add.

Don't waste your time. Men are happy slaving away to keep their family fed, and women are happy raising a family and pursuing hobbies like writing and art.
>>
>>692391259
Coz he doesn't know
>>
>>692395000
nice trips and im not coal man, but you are flinging shit and complaining when its flung at you. why is it noble for women and a shitty job for a mid50s male?
>>
File: 1456653150633.jpg (796 KB, 1000x4624) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456653150633.jpg
796 KB, 1000x4624
>>692386788
>Feminism encourages women to take up professions they wouldn't normally do
>>
>>692395100
pretty much this
the way i see it all this fight about making the world equal is really about passing the time until the time you can die thinking you fought for something
>>
>>692388202
Yeah, it's unfortunate that she spends so much time on first world problems.
>>
File: 1439884244621.png (386 KB, 649x875) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439884244621.png
386 KB, 649x875
>>692395100
if everybody was equal, there would just be equal opportunities. The rest would just be whatever we would expect to happen. In the places where women and men are "most equal," there is a major shortage of women in STEM fields and a major shortage of men in fields like nursing and teaching.

Hmm, it's almost like men and women have different preferences despite having equal opportunities...
>>
>>692390726

The person named on that media badge is a famous turbo-dyke 'journalist' that hates and actively attacks anything men like in the videogame industry. Giving her a cutesy anime schoolgirl name tag would be like giving a jew a piece of bacon.
>>
>>692390022
Better than me, but worse than the rest of the coal miners
>>
>>692386863
i fucking lol'd
>>
>>692395319
I said it was noble for everyone. I have the utmost respect for your profession. I genuinely don't think I could do it. I hope you have a good union and are well paid. You deserve it.

But you chatted shit at me, so fuck you, I'll fling it back. And I'm not gonna bow to you because you're a few years older than me, fuck that.

I came here to fuck with a Feminist Hate thread, and I've done that. Y'all having to resort to "men are stronger!" as if that's all there is. Or just down right abuse of women. It's not right. Sure some feminists can be annoying, but most are trying to get a better deal for women in a man's world. However, 100% of MRAs and feminist haters are fucking annoying and generally pathetic. If you're that threatened by women, take a look in the mirror and ask yourself why.
>>
File: 1439886660789.jpg (701 KB, 1151x2134) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439886660789.jpg
701 KB, 1151x2134
>>
>>692383314
Why not feminism?
>>
>>692386791
There is no queen in chess.
>>
>>692395100
>Life is always unfair, it will always unfair, it's just the way humanity works.

This at least, we can agree on. Life will never be fair. No one chose to be a man or chose to be a woman, and the ones that did are largely considered mentally ill. What you have to do is play the best you can with the cards you're given.

But then that in itself dismisses the entire crux of feminism. They want life to be fair in that women fulfill the same roles as men. Well, there is nothing down that path but more incurable unfairness. Women will get the same positions as men and they will either not be able to keep up due to them having different characteristics (less strong, more agile, less strategic thinking, but also less unfeeling) or they will outright not enjoy their position.

The beauty is that men and women complement each other. We would both be more or less helpless without the other. Sometimes life calls for emotion and beauty, sometimes it calls for stiff upper lips and back breaking work.
>>
File: 1439885968578.jpg (1 MB, 1308x1828) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439885968578.jpg
1 MB, 1308x1828
>>692395906
see
>>692394762

Not even an MRA, but I actually paid attention when they talked, just like I actually paid attention to feminists and realized they were a crock of shit.
>>
File: 1425596095924.jpg (125 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425596095924.jpg
125 KB, 1224x1445
>>692396068
???
>>
File: feminism.jpg (26 KB, 480x439) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feminism.jpg
26 KB, 480x439
>>
>>692395906
Im not coal man. pls lrn2reading comprehension. You admitted to 'not knowing shit' about the profession, but have the utmost respect for it - unless you are comparing it to your job, in which case you have a 'considerably better job'.

From your inputs we can see you respect female coal miners compared to male coal miners, but not when compared to your occupation. nice.

>I chatted shit to you...
and so if you domt respond you are bowing out? good to know

>i came here to fuck with....

get better, please. a mid life crisis poster bodied you and I watched it
>>
>>692393545
Exactly, life's unfair. Feminism is pointless since life is unfair. Females can't be equal and never will be, life is unfair after all.
>>
>>692396740
finally Hillary said something that inst completely stupid
>>
File: feminism.jpg (46 KB, 751x751) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feminism.jpg
46 KB, 751x751
>>692397087
If only she knew what she was saying then she might have been worth a damn
>>
File: modern feminism.jpg (41 KB, 293x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
modern feminism.jpg
41 KB, 293x720
>>
>>692397065
Wow, such a thought provoking argument you have given. You have completely changed my world view in near an instant.
>>
>>692391486
This, so many feminists/SJWs are trying to push bullshit like women quotas for different industries.
In Sweden, your company can be dissolved if you don't have a half female board.
Regardless of whether those women earned that position, you're legally obligated to hire women in very influential positions.
If you hire someone because you just needed someone to fill out the board, they could also cost you your company.

>inb4 but they earned that position
If they did, then why did they need the regulation?

Feminism has done it's job already, at least in 1st world countries.
Any continued existence is just a play for female supremacy.
>>
File: The feminist mind.jpg (41 KB, 599x596) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
The feminist mind.jpg
41 KB, 599x596
>>692397449
>get btfo in an argument
>stick around the thread making snide remarks when people point out the foolishness and hypocrisy of your world view
>>
>>692397449
See
>>692396076
>>
File: Not_at_all.jpg (12 KB, 320x201) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Not_at_all.jpg
12 KB, 320x201
>>692396068
Have you ever played chess anon?
>>
Men are socially allowed to have their sexual organ cut in every country on Earth. As an infant; think about that for a sec. The fucks wrong with this planet. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>692392010
You're completely deluded.
>>
>>692397712
>>692397745
I guess sarcasm doesn't translate well to text, or some people can barely rub two braincells together to get a grasp on the meaning of my words.
>>
>>692397840
I would phrase it as, "life changing surgery can be forced on a minor, merely on the whim of the parents. Women have the right to remain free of such abuse."
>>
>>692397449
>logical incinsistancy is exposed in a way that is disagreeable to poster

>cannot dispute the claim, so must dismiss it

My boner grew ten inches taller today
>>
>>692387558
>Remember kids, never EVER point out someone's logical fallacy as a base point for your own argument, that is WRONG! and you should never do it. Also, what I am saying is also fallacious and you're a cunt.
>>
Hi,

Question

WHY DONT REDDIT FEMINISTS LISTEN TO REASON?

I know you know, fucking spill it.
>>
>>692397982
Everyone realizes you're being sarcastic. It's just that it's kind of childish and people are trying to point you to an actual discussion that's being had on the subject of "life is fair you should deal with it instead of blaming the patriarchy".

You know, rather that just dismissing it out of hand, getting triggered and throwing a tantrum like you've done.
>>
>>692398333
Can't reason with those triple trips.

Also, because they're women. Women don't reason, they feel. Any arguments based in reason fall on deaf ears. What you need is a "feels over reals" argument. That should get their attention
>>
>>692397982
Rubbing brain cells together isnt how decission are made, sorry fam
>>
>>692395539
No. Please tell me that picture is a fucking joke. It's got to be hasn't it? No one can be that truly retarded and be head of a countries research facility.
>>
>>692397982
Climb off the high horse and actually refute any statement made in this thread before you start insulting anyone else's intelligence.
>>
>>692398543
You know what, you're right. All their argument go like "I feel that... women are viewed as more incapable than men". Feel me?
>>
>>692398187
But it isn't a logical inconsistancy for it applies to everybody on earth. Feminists, MRA, cis-white males or whatever they're called, niggers, spics, jews, asians, what have you.

Stamping your feet and crying about it isn't really a valid argument
>>
>>692398778
I feel like this cold air conditioner is because of men trying to oppress us
>>
This image really sums it all up.
>>
>>692398543
I think that' s a little narrow-minded.
A better explanation is that humanity, regardless of gender, race, or religion, is resistant to any information that means they will have to give something up.
They'd rather live in denial than give up any positions or possessions that they have accrued.
Has it ever occurred to you that women are acting as rational agents, and are seeking out the political/social movement that benefits them the most?
>>
>>692390557
That's not true ( the strength thing)

Evidence: I work with both men and women in manual labour
>>
PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA
>>
>>692398386
>>692398581
>>692398749
Can I try out some feminist logic? Please and thank you?

>B-BUT I AM RIGHT BECAUSE I'M A TRANS NIGGER POLY ATHEIST YOU CAN'T SAY THAT STUFF NOW I'M TRIGGERED
>>
>>692392090
This is satire, right?
>>
>>692389288
>Men, women and transgender people can now all fight in the US military.

Only men are subject to the draft. Fix that imbalance and I'll take you seriously.

Equality for the Selective Service!
>>
>>692390557
>I don't know basic proven biology
>>
>>692398810
A belief that the unfairness of the world must be rectified for one group and reinforced for others is fundamentally inconsistant. As has been demonstrated, buddy.

>stamping your feet and crying about it isn't really a valid argument

So why do you do it?

>
>>
>>692399209
I got broads in Atlanta
>>
File: 1454247070407.jpg (63 KB, 422x560) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454247070407.jpg
63 KB, 422x560
>>692392090
Feminism - Screwing with the definition of rape again and again and again...
>>
>>692399022
I'll concede that it's unfeeling and hurtful but not narrow minded.

This isn't something that i'm 100% sure on anyway, i'm just shitposting. That being said I think most men who have attempted debate with women might agree with my assertion. Men are thinking and women are feeling. If it makes you feel any better I will admit that this quality leads most men to be semi-autistic man children.

Again, it's not all about who is "better" than the other, but our differences are undeniable and sometimes it's hard to point at a differing way of thinking without making it sound like a deficiency.
>>
>>692399346
dude you got sarcasm'd :s
>>
File: 1466776398584.gif (2 MB, 400x385) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466776398584.gif
2 MB, 400x385
>>692399346
My only complaint is that you aren't using enough buzzwords and you aren't accosting me for my nonexistent privilege.
>>
>>692390974
>flight of the fat girl
so is this what they meant when they said 'when pigs fly'?
>>
Blame everyone and everything else for shitty decision making because women know and understand they're unable to take care of themselves and are by default victims 100% of the time. All men are rapists so by default all women are victims.
>>
>>692400089
Shit, forgot the privilege part. Maybe next time :(
>>
>>692399654
Bro, I'm not the feminist in the thread.
That's just my explanation for the behavior of feminists.
They're just like every other person: they're playing the best move they've got.
Also, they probably know they can't win most debates through logic, which is why they switch to feelings, which aren't nearly as vulnerable as syllogisms.
We agree on the idea that they argue using feels, but I'm saying that they make a conscious choice when they do it.
>>
>>692400274
Keep up the good work, you'll be putting those meanies that don't agree with you in their places in no time
>>
>>692400489
Oh, my bad. Yeah, that could be it. Although I think most feminists view themselves as extremely rational, and don't realize that they're thinking in terms of feelz over realz even after they've resorted to calling anyone who disagrees with them misogynist white privilege shitlord manbaby. But what do I know, we'd have to ask a feminist.
>>
Its pretty safe to say sjw culture is perpetuated by morons who get into college because of affirmative action. Honestly though, who really thinks liberal arts students make any difference at all. They might as well have went into wallmart and bought them all rolls of toilet paper for diplomas, at least then it would be more comfortable to wipe with.
>>
>>692386863
loved
>>
>>692383314
>>
File: 1454244914389.png (285 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454244914389.png
285 KB, 500x500
>>692398333
A variety of reasons.

They're too stuck in their current situation to give in now and still feel good afterwards. They would never admit to being wrong about all the tons upon tons of claims they've made about men, women, and society in general. It'd be deeply humiliating.

And it feels good to think that you're fighting for a great and noble cause. To be part of something grand and righteous.

And, of course, they're just hypersensitive. Even if they deep down CAN understand reasonable arguments, it hurts too much to be corrected by an opponent and it feels better to just be stubborn.

And finally, they have no perspective. We live in a remarkably peaceful society with a great deal of equality between the sexes, so they see little problems as big ones because they're the only problems they ever truly face.

... or that's my humble take on it, at least. I'm not expert.
>>
File: 1465348962249.jpg (844 KB, 440x3784) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465348962249.jpg
844 KB, 440x3784
>>
File: no.jpg (37 KB, 486x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no.jpg
37 KB, 486x700
>>692390557
A 6' tall woman is NOT stronger than a 5'5 man, on average. It has nothing to do with height.
>>
>>692401565
Well said anon
>>
"When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am stronger than you, I take away your freedom because that is according to my principles."
>>
>>692399015
>>
File: simonno.jpg (27 KB, 640x623) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
simonno.jpg
27 KB, 640x623
>>692392329
A well trained, fit man with a strong skillset will always outperform that woman you're talking about in a job like coal mining. Men have more raw strength and endurance. It's not prejudice, nigger, it's biology.
>>
File: 685622.jpg (152 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
685622.jpg
152 KB, 600x1200
>>
>>692401565
So too big to fall?

kekeke
>>
>>692385603
Hey look, someone who can't do math. Or, you know, read.
>>
>>692402407
>>
>>692402407
Just you wait, Trump 2.0 is going to kick ass. Any day now, you'll see. He is going to make radical changes to his campaign and start making sense. You'll see. I bet you the August polls will be 10 points in Trumps favor. You'll see.
>>
>>692401673
It's about weight.
>>
>>692387273
> Be me
> Feminist 1920
> Dudes run the world
> All my soggy knees
> Dudes need to know women aren't gonna take their crap anymore.
> If they won't give us what we want (the right to vote without being culpable for drafting) then we'll just start taking shit.
> Pink is, at this time, a color reserved mostly for little boys.
> Fuckdatshit we pink now
> Fast forward 100 or so years
> We successfully stole pink from dudes
> OHMYGODWHATISWITHBOYSBEINGAFRAIDOFPINK
> #MASCULINITYSOFRAGILE
> Everyone wants me to kill myself
> Kill myself.
> Everyone is happy.
> The end.
>>
>>692402684
He's already making sense to everyone who isn't a media lackey.

You know, a feminist hate thread probably isn't the best place to shill for a candidate who is a self identified feminist.
>>
>>692389061

you're an idiot if you believe that shit,

the roman emperors weren't emperors, they were just consuls for life saddled with a great burden

you're just an idiot, the monarchy survives and is very powerful, then and now
>>
>>692389288
A victory for feminism indeed. You see, squads with women in them are more likely to die in combat that those without. Kill all the men!
>>
>>692391448
nobody told me we were doing a cringe thread now
>>
>>692403089
Didn't he endorse waterboarding and torture right after the Istanbul airport bombing?
>>
>>692403242
Yes. It might be confusing for us in a world of Justin Trudeaus who loudly proclaim that "if you kill your enemy they win" but the truth is that the only way to beat your enemies is by fighting them. If they are okay with terrorist attacks against innocent people and we're still concerned about splashing people with water to make them think they're drowning then it's a fight that we will lose.
>>
File: feminist.jpg (48 KB, 680x548) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feminist.jpg
48 KB, 680x548
>>
>>692389613
Who the fuck want to work in a coal mine? This is stupid
>>
>>692403587
I don't even understand. It seems like to hardcore Trump supporters there's nothing he could do to make you stop supporting him.
>>
>>692395684
this is exactly right, they had to lower womens quotas cause they couldn't meet the mens standard.
Hooray, you can drag everyone down, women!
>>
>>692389613
"Look, there are at least 3 women that work in coal mines!"
>equality achieved
>>
>>692389613
> Man working coal mine
Workin class stiff just trying to provide for his family
> Female working coal mine
Feminist Hero!
> Equality
>>
>>692389464

"Full Merkel"

>my sides
>>
>>692390061

Women lose when they try to compare themselves to men instead of celebrating their differences.
>>
File: 1460864921231.jpg (1 MB, 2260x2748) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460864921231.jpg
1 MB, 2260x2748
>>692385262
Bragging about getting laid as a male feminist is like bragging about getting to fuck elephants as a zoo keeper.
>>
>>692405464
Same goes for bragging about fucking a feminist.
>>
File: 9d754b_5886761.jpg (282 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9d754b_5886761.jpg
282 KB, 1080x1080
>>692404317
No, there's plenty he does that I don't support. Granted I'm not a hardcore supporter but I do think he is the cleanest turd in this election.

It's just that the things that people bring up about why he's bad are usually just nonsense. Bold claims with no evidence like how he's racist for wanting to do something about illegal immigration, or how he hates muslims since he doesn't want his country to remain largely secular with christian tendencies.

Talking about how his policies resemble the political left more than the right would be a better talking point. Or Trump university, but that still allows for breaching the subject of his other dozens of businesses being runaway successes.

What I don't understand is how people can support Hillary after what she did the Libya and her constant lies: Being under sniper fire, telling lies in court about her emails not containing top secret information when the leaked emails clearly say top secret, that kind of stuff.

Plus, she embraces the terrible side of feminism.

>Women should ALWAYS BE BELIEVED when it comes to rape allegations. Lol nevermind that whole rolling stone thing, just believe them okay.
>>
>>692405705
If you fuck a feminist and avoid jail time I think that's a bit different.
>>
>>692405793
If you fuck a feminist and manage to escape from the folds I think that's the real accomplishment
>>
>>692390974
i laff i lose
>>
>>692385262
Check your privilege bro
>>
>>692405791
Typo, I meant he does want his country to remain largely secular. Woops.

See, true Muslims want to turn everywhere they go into a Muslim nation. They're just like Christians in that respect. Islam deserves to exist, but so does Christianity. Christians should have a home to go back to where they aren't at risk of losing their identity to one of the other religions, just like Islam has in much of the middle east.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Saudi_Arabia

"Saudi Arabia allows Christians to enter the country as foreign workers for temporary work, but does not allow them to practice their faith openly. Because of that Christians generally only worship within private homes.[3] Items and articles belonging to religions other than Islam are prohibited.[3] These include Bibles, crucifixes, statues, carvings, items with religious symbols, and others."
>>
>>692405791
>>692406393
>He's already making sense to everyone who isn't a media lackey.

>Didn't he endorse torture?

>Torture is okay

>You're insane for supporting torture

>Long rant about how Hilary sucks fucking shit
I'm not a Hilary supporter and won't be voting for her, but I can recognize crazy shit when I see it.
>>
>>692384933
>Hillary is a cuck on top of it
Meme magic is a true religion.
>>
File: 1388764657536.jpg (7 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388764657536.jpg
7 KB, 480x480
>>692394147
Fucking savage
>>
>>692407064
>I can't engage in an actual discussion so i'm just going to call you crazy

Thanks for the contribution
>>
>>692390974
She have reached the feminist dream, rape-immunity. There isnt a single man on this planet that can look upon her and still manage to keep it up.
This is the one woman that can walk naked through any neigbourhood with no fear of being raped.
>>
>>692407466
Talk about shilling for their candidate...
>>
>>692390974
Jesus christ, feminism is just institutionalized shared delusion.
>>
>>692383314
Is that bendadic cuminhervag?
>>
Did tumblr and reddit start migrating here? I mean, it's not that people are defending feminism, it's that the debates and conversations seem to have went down in quality and there seems to be more random butthurt then usual.
>>
>>692407064
>it's better to let innocent people die than to torture the people who are doing the killing

and then there's this retard
>>
>>692392090
lol "PLEASE DEAR GOD SOMEONE TOUCH ME"
>>
>>692407693
Give me some examples where torture lead to the saving of innocent lives.
>>
>>692407581
Well we can't expect hilldog shills to actually make any valid points. Even if they had any they don't get paid enough to have any intellectual rigor.
>>
File: a4f900.png (682 KB, 1100x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a4f900.png
682 KB, 1100x768
>>
>>692407837
24. jack always got what he needed
>>
>>692408313
Damn you're right! I was fooled again with logical thought and not just arguments against Hilary that ignore the actual criticism.
>>
>>692408313

A thought: assuming torture works, maybe we still shouldn't do it? Perhaps part of the whole "freedom isn't free" and "dying for freedom" position should be that sometimes the people who die for freedom are the innocent people who die in attacks we could only prevent by becoming a more shitty, authoritarian place?
>>
>>692407837

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2009/05/13/how-torture-helped-win-wwii.html

Intelligence gained by torture has often played a crucial role in preventing further blood shed. The least bloody wars are the most decisive. A decisive victory requires every advantage you can get.
>>
>>692405791
It sucks that bill clinton was a bit of a sexual deviant but he was a decent president.
>>
>>692408856
Yeah I agree. He might have fucked up and disgraced the position through his antics but IMO he did a good job otherwise.

Still, the point stands that if Hillary Clinton thinks that we should LISTEN AND BELIEVE every rape accusation shouldn't we believe that Bill Clinton is a rapist? That's not actually what I believe but it's what wacky feminist Hillary claims should be the case.
Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 79


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.