Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Found out my wife is cheating on me about two weeks ago. I caught

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 31
File: wife.jpg (60 KB, 701x804) Image search: [Google]
wife.jpg
60 KB, 701x804
Found out my wife is cheating on me about two weeks ago. I caught her in the act. I told her that I want a divorce and she laughed at me. She said, "you can't afford a divorce." After a while, she said, "close the door. We'll talk about this later tonight".

After her lover left, she told me that she's not going to stop sleeping with him. She also told me that if I sleep with someone else, she'll file for a divorce. She seriously expects me to just tolerate her having an affair and she's holding me hostage financially.

I inherited just over $600,000 a few years ago from a rich uncle who passed away. We spent some of it since then. Lawyer says a divorce would cost me $345,012, not counting alimony (wife doesn't work). I make $92,000 a year. If I file for divorce, my wife would get ~$31,000 a year for life, or until she remarries.

What do?
>>
Hitmen are cheap
>>
>>692330624
/thread
>>
well, you're clearly fucked.
>>
>>692330425
Get a better lawyer.
>>
>>692330425
You're a dick and this is bait so fuck off
>>
>>692330624
This or get a divorce, she'll probably remarry soon after that.
>>
>>692330425
dude, just flee to another country where the US won't fuck with you and never see her again... uve got the currency i assume.
>>
>>692330425
>rich uncle
>>
Kill her
>>
Prenup nigga
You reap what you sow. Also get a better lawyer. Her infidelity will get you off better and probably fuck her over.
>>
>>692330425
Can't you just rent a little Apartment and move out?
>>
stop paying for her cell phone/ any other expenses she may have until she gives in to your demands. you said she doesnt work so she cant do it on her own. go shopping on your own and only buy food you like and she doesn't. money is power.
>>
>>692330425
this shows how fucked the court system is.
>>692330624
seems like a good answer bc you also collect insurence
>>
>>692331103
This
>>
>>692330425
Lawyer fag here, in cases of a partner catching the other in adulterous activities, alimony usually gets thrown out. Just don't do anything stupid for revenge and you'll be fine. Fees will be about what your lawyer quoted you if you really don't want to lose.
>>
Build a time machine, go back in time and then realize that proposing marriage is the most beta thing you can do.

Marriage is like hiring a prostitute to live with you for hundreds of thousands of dollars and agreeing that she doesn't have to fuck you and you have to do chores around the house. Getting married is THAT dumb.
>>
That's what you get for living in a shitty liberal state. Colorado master race here, no such thing as alimony. Way to get cucked, you waited till her beefcake left. Kill yourself phaggot.
>>
File: Ross.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Ross.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>692330425
This has to be bait. I don't believe you could be such a faggot. If true, kill self.
>>
Use your phone and record her saying she's doing it to get the money out of you. It's evidence that will get her nothing if you divorce.
>>
>>692331103
This. Just make her life a living hell. No car, no money, no holidays, no cable, only shitty food. Get a legal definition of what cruel treatment is and stick just to the legal side of that. Take all money from any joint account and make her beg like a dog for cash. Or go to her boyfriend for money. And then just start spending all the cash on having a great time.

How fucking hard can this be? You're a man, you're hard wired to be an asshole to women even when you don't know you are
>>
>>692330425
You don't have to divorce, just gtfo out of there, maybe even go to another country or just another state and live there
>>
>>692330425
You don't pay alimony when the bitch cheated on you and you can prove it you cucklord faggot
>>
>>692331238
Not California. No fault state
>>
>>692331103
Do it OP, teach that whore who's boss
>>
What? Isn't there something in America where you can avoid this, a 'prenup'?
>>
>>692330750
Seriously. Get a better lawyer
>>
>>692330425

fake story is fake.
>>
>>692331394
Infidelity won't hurt her in court. She could brag in court about gang banging 10 niggers every night right in front of him every night while laughing and she would still get her money.

All she has to say is that her husband isn't physically capable of satisfying her sexually and his inability to satisfy her sexually is an irreconcilable difference.
>>
>>692331686
the money came after the marriage.
>>
>>692331806
you are an imbecile
>>
>>692331627
all the more reason to do >>692331103
>>
>>692331280
There is alimony here dude (or at least the equivalent granted all the time via the divorce court, and alimony is actually more of a conservative idea), and were a mostly liberal state now adays. I'll grant you we're an odd liberal state given our recent past as decidedly not liberal.
>>
Listen up OP, I have plan.

1. find out who she is fucking.
2. Buy poison
3. Dress up as a girl, get breast implants, the works.
4. Flirt with him.
5. Apply poison to lipstick, apply to lips
6. Suck his dick
7. when your wife next sucks his dick she will die of poison
8 success.
>>
>>692331884
He may be, but it's exactly what her lawyer would tell her to say.
>>
Get a devorce and move to mexico Without paying this bitch a singel cent.
>>
>>692331238
Does he need proof of it though? Like something he can show a judge. Would he be able to have her phone records subpoenaed, since she's almost definitely texting this dude?
>>
No fault = wife can cheat and still get alimony.
>>
Every single day take out 200 cash from the ATM. One time per week put it in a safe deposit box at a bank in another town. I imagine she doesn't give a shit what you do with your time.

Take out more if possible, but not too much to raise flags. The paper trail will be minimal and if anyone ever asks why you needed that much cash every day, you are addicted to slot machines or scratch tickets, or after your wife started cheating you started using drugs. Whatever. Nobody will argue with that.

When the pile you have gets down to a smaller amount, kick her out. Hell, I'd sell your house if you own one now. Move into an apartment. Nothing she can do if she's not working.

Monitor your credit. She is more than likely fucking you in more ways than one.

Don't cheat on her, she'll win in court. Just make her life a living hell. No money, no allowance. Nothing.

Film her fucking another guy and send it to her dad.
>>
>>692330425
$92.000 a year and posting on 4chan?

fuck off you prick, she's entitled to be fucking someone else if that's the case you lying cunt
>>
File: Men Going Their Own Way.jpg (94 KB, 718x642) Image search: [Google]
Men Going Their Own Way.jpg
94 KB, 718x642
MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way

It isn't a movement. It is a lifestyle. It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man. To never put yourself in a situation where a woman can use the state against you.

Most of you are MGTOW and don't even realize it. It is the way of the future. 70% of all men under the age of 35 are not married.
>http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Why is this significant? It is significant because that means the vast majority of the men in our generation are MGTOW and they don't even realize it. They became MGTOW naturally, without having to be encouraged to do so.

Reject marriage. Let the other shoe of the feminist movement drop.
>>
>>692331806
Bullshit. Who wants to catch aids your honor?no wonder he wouldnt fuck her.
>>
>>692332127
That isn't really that much money. Not everyone here is a neet.
>>
>>692332127

I make that much (a little more actually) and I'm on here all the time.

so fuck you!
>>
>>692330425
Dude seriously, just spend every cent you have on something fucking stupid and temporary, quit your job then have her divorce you while you're a penniless hippy. Then go live a life that's happy instead of what you're doing.
>>
>>692331103
Forgot to add dont pay medical bills if she gets hurt
>>
>>692332232
You don't know the law.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 768x1024
Damn, that sucks...

Can you cum on this picture of me please
>>
>>692331902
I agree. Feed that bitch oatmeal
>>
>>692330425

Her cheating should make it where she doesn't get anything, especially if you caught her.
>>
>>692332323
no thanks
>>
Find Brown Recluse spider.

Close all windows, make sure apartment and bedroom is hot as fuck.

Wait til she's asleep, pull covers off gently.

Get your jar of spider bite and shake generously until spider is angry.

Dump Spider on wifes genitalia, hold jar over so it has access to skin, but can't bite your shit. Wait.

Don't get caught.
>>
>>692332146
Underrated post
>>
>>692330425
Embrace your inner cuck

That's all you can do at this point
>>
>>692331103

Actually, this is the best idea so far.

Quit paying the bills, let your house go into foreclosure, live at the ymca for a while, don't pay for anything for her. I mean ANYTHING.

Better to burn your shit that give it all to her.
>>
Sell all you can't take with you and move to Thailand. You could retire with that money and just fuck bitches for the rest of your life. You white by chance? Thai women love white men but hate niggers and Indians, etc. I just got back from spending 2 and a half months in Thailand and I highly recommend it. Super cheap to live too!
>>
Stay married, start a new life move out and stop paying the bills, you don't have to support this bitch. Problem solved
>>
>>692330750
your lawyer sucks if it's going to cost you that much. and she shouldn't get any alimony for something she did to you. seriously you can't be this stupid?
>>
>>692332232
"I agree. A divorce is granted. Now lets proceed to divide assets" - the judge.

Behavior during the marriage has no legal bearing on her 50% claim. Marriage is a legally binding merger of assets. Half of his money is leagaly hers regardless of how she behaves during the marriage.

It would be the same if two partners who owned a restaurant decided to sell the restaurant because one of them found out the other was sleeping with his wife. The judge may verbally admonish the partner who betrayed the other partner, but that would have no bearing to his right to 50% of the value of the restaurant.

Marriage is business.
>>
>>692332309
You dont know aids, even tho u have the hiv
>>
>>692332617
Some streamer/youtuber did a few months back and he fucking loves it
>>
>>692332397
Truth
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>692332416
Wtf. Why is the chat dissin me so much
>>
>>692332863
>chat
thats why
>>
File: Marriage is stupid.jpg (32 KB, 580x398) Image search: [Google]
Marriage is stupid.jpg
32 KB, 580x398
>>692332146
Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not sea worthy due to lax maintenance. Two out of three sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority.
Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
>>
>>692330750
/thread
>>
Spider bite anon here.

Find the skankiest, aids filled homosexual you can. Google will help, look for 'poz parties' or 'bug chasers'

Invite to your apartment, give them a nice date rape drugged drink.

Remove some lovely aids/hep blood.

Kick gay out.

Give wife date rape drink.

Give wife lovely aids blood.

Don't fuck your wife again.

Wait, Problem solved.
>>
>>692331103
op can we get a response on this?
tbh its a good idea
>>
>>692332560
This
>>
>>692332309
Again. Bullshit. U know how many married men are in the pussy boneyard? 50%divorce rate sounds low and dont give me that staying together for the kids or expensive divorce crap. Your honor. I want to divorce my wife because i gets no pussy from her.
>>
>>692332763
I don't doubt it /b/ro. Shit is dope as fuck. I was living in Bangkok but traveled around to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Pattaya, Phuket and Krabi. Absolutely fucking incredible and the women are to die for. I didn't buy any hookers but I talked to a hotel owner in Pattaya and he said you can nail a 10/10 for 350-500 baht ($10-$15 USD) and oftentimes free if you're good looking.
>>
>>692331627
Then argue with the bitch until she swings.
Call cops.
Even in no fault states no judge will award alimony for an abusive spouses.
>>
File: adrogyny.jpg (125 KB, 1165x930) Image search: [Google]
adrogyny.jpg
125 KB, 1165x930
Accept the financial loss and keep your dignity.
>>
>>692330425
You can afford a divorce. Get a good lawyer and come up with a plan to end everything quickly. Then, use the lawyer to wear down your wife to the point where the plan works.
If i was you, I wouldn't put up with this shit. (Also, how can she afford to get a divorce when you can't?)
>>
>>692332323
Ugly as fuck kill yourself
>>
>>692333237
this
>>
Lock her out of any bank accounts. Play this shit childish. Don't cheat on her. Record her on her bullshit. When SHE tries to divorce you.. pull out the recordings of her threatening you.
>>
>>692333190
"Divorce granted. Lets divide the assets"

No one is saying that a divorce wouldn't be granted, moron.
>>
>>692330425
put money and belongings in another person you trusts name, liek a relative.
get evidence of her cheating and record you 2 argueing over it. get her to threaten you if possible
stop paying for all her shit and then divorce her and boom she gets litle to nothing. evidence of her threats and the fact she was unfaithful will ruin her. then once its over she wont even have belongings because you gifted them which you are allowed o do and if they decide they feel bad after the fact and give it back oh well.
>>
File: spookycreepingstalkingbones.gif (59 KB, 180x250) Image search: [Google]
spookycreepingstalkingbones.gif
59 KB, 180x250
>>692332465
Fuckin diabolical. Black widows are rampant here.put em in her sheets and shoes. Whua ahh haaa haaa
>>
>>692330425
Put a majority or the funds in a separate account that can't be touched, or hide the cash. Divorce that bitch with proof to the judge that she's being unfaithful.

Don't be a pleb, start fucking others.
>>
Leave a gun on the counter, make sure your wife picks it up and does the 'What the fuck is this' routine.

Shoot yourself with it...not in a vital area you dickhead.

Call Police, wife has gone crazy, halps.

Profit
>>
>>692333535
>>692332465

samefag probably has a nunchuck collection
>>
>>692330425
transfer the money to an offshore account and go live in another country like a boss
>>
>>692333330
Close
>>
File: Marriage is a scam.jpg (259 KB, 891x576) Image search: [Google]
Marriage is a scam.jpg
259 KB, 891x576
Divorce is a bad idea. Who knew?
>>
>>692330425
Move out, separate and freeze your accounts.

If you can walk away from the house, then remove your name from the deed, forge shit if you have too, but place the house in only her name.

Abandon.

And then cut all ties and avoid her.
If she can't find you, she can't sue you. Fuck that bitch. She also can't remarry. (But neither can you)

Abandonment is the only resource left.

But OP is a fake as fuck faggot, with no time stamp. Fucking cuck, go burn in hell with the furries.
>>
>>692333713
Yeah, no ones ever thought of that before.
>>
>>692330425

If you prove shes being unfaithful dont you get to skip on allimony and shit?

I mean all you have to do is record her saying what she already said.. Also the fact shes threatening you to keep you in a relationship and its clearly for money, i also think it counts as extortion or exaction.

I am not even a little bit of a lawyer, but something you could ask about.
>>
>>692333113
Bond to this is she'll give it to the dude she's fucking too!
Win-win!
>>
>>692330425
Catch her in the act and kill both of them. Plead temporary insanity
>>
>>692332712
She violated the contract. Pretty sure adultery and/or bigamy is illegal. The muzzies got this right at least. U cucking bird
>>
most likely a b8 thread where op plays stupid to make all women seem like lying manipulative cheating whores. moving on to the next.
>>
dude your whole story is bullshit:

(1) Why on Erath would you ask for advice on 4chan?

(2) Because you are either an idiot or you don't have any money,

(3) Which means SHE has money and you're a loser- suck it up- go spend some of her money and play video games

LOSER
>>
>>692330425
Hey guys I'm new here. Just got bored during the summer lol ^_^ what is trips??
>>
>>692332127
Well i'm a psicologist and according to you i shouldn't be here , what 's a better ground to keep studing the human mind ?

the story of course does smell of fish from miles away .

it we pretend that it is true then;
The point is this , OP doesn't realize that the lawyer and the lover is the same person
>>
>>692333684

Nope. I just look what is locally available, and can kill people by accident, then use that to remove the problem.

Like if OP is from Cali, Go stand near a bunch of niggers and pretend to be on the phone. Talk loud enough, some shit like 'Ok, yeah, go to the bank, get the $20k out, and I'll meet you at wifescurrentlocation. You are driving the wifescurrentcar?'

Let your local area deal with your problems.
>>
File: Flags.png (782 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Flags.png
782 KB, 600x900
>>692333808
>>
>>692333999
i would say they all are but trips
>>
File: 1453415262228.png (192 KB, 753x434) Image search: [Google]
1453415262228.png
192 KB, 753x434
>>692333992
Right... Because the jails are just FULL of unfaithful wives who got caught cheating.
>>
>>692334058
>psicologist
>>
>>692331019
This. Get a pi, get pics, let the infidelity destroy her ability to get anything
>>
Kill her.. Or pay someone to.
>>
>>692330425

Hire a better lawyer cause his advice is bullshit.
>>
>>692334058
>psicologist
spell your job title right if you want us to believe it
>>
You hit the jackpot set up hidden cams and mics build a case after you get a god chunk of evidence see a lawyer try and get her saying shit like that on tape not only will you be able to sue her you'll fuck her soo hard take her money and even sue for the costs as well cause she's technically black mailing you
>>
>>692333476
Im painting a picture as to how ridicules it sounds. Get a brain moran
>>
2 words op... an hero
>>
>>692333684
Nothing wrong with nunchucks
>>
film her cheating and she doesn't get shit.
>>
>>692330425
That's domestic abuse.

That's gotta be some kind of leverage.
>>
>>692332083
This
>>
>>692334733
must be nice to be young
>>
Get it annulled. Also here's some English laws on reasons for annulments.

2. Your marriage is defective - ‘voidable’ marriages
You can annul a marriage if:

>it wasn’t consummated - you haven’t had sex with the person you married since the wedding (doesn’t apply for same sex couples)
>you didn’t properly consent to the marriage - eg you were drunk or forced into it
>the other person had a sexually transmitted disease when you got married
>the woman was pregnant by another man when you got married

No sex? Not married!
Not your child? Not married!
Partner had Herpes? Not married!
>>
>>692334220
the phone is set on italian and my sight is shit :)
>>
>>692334207
No retard. graveyards are full of them. Cuck a doodle do
>>
>>692334207
Also bait u are much
>>
>>692334733
She could fuck her lover in front of the judge and still get half. You don't know the law.
>>
>>692334936
Now imagining, OP getting herpes from a prostitute, then wiping his newly infected herpes dick all over underwear, until she catches something.

Then annulling. Best Revenge ever.
>>
>>692330425
Well next time record what she said and use it against her in court she'll get hit with black mail/extortion charges and could possibly help you out
>>
>>692334733
He agreed to give her half of his money when he said, "I do" at the altar. It's already her money. It has been her money since the day they got married. Infidelity doesn't magically make it his money.
>>
>>692335157
you seem rustled.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160630-213405~01.png (602 KB, 1278x1138) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160630-213405~01.png
602 KB, 1278x1138
>>692335689
U seem cuckolded
>>
Ricin op ricin.
>>
>>692332083
>Film her fucking another guy and send it to her dad.
Fucking this.
>>
>>692333092
traditionalism is not about female superiority, you dumb ass. Its about nobility. It has nothing to do with women - it's about saving the nation, that's why women and children take the seat. So it was and so it should be, but this whole thing failed miserably, when women were made a special interest group, so they can be used to manipulate the governments. Same thing with niggers, gays, etc. Nobody on top really gives a shit about their rights and priviliges. Its all about division and control. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o
>>
>>692335379
Shut up u cuckin cuck sucking cuck
What is it with you and. She can fuck so and so in front of so and so and still get such and such.
>>
>>692335689
No.i tried to rustle u. My trap failed miserably
>>
>>692334987
Fair enough.
>>
>>692335985
He just got served!
>>
>>692331967
lost
>>
>>692334936
>No sex? Not married!
>Not your child? Not married!
>Partner had Herpes? Not married!

Nope. If you divorce a woman after discovering that the child isn't yours, you'll still have to pay child support. The judge won't even look at a DNA test after you have already assumed a fatherly role and will gag you from telling the child that you aren't the father.

It has been determined by the courts that do so is too traumatic for the child. What is in the best interest of the child takes precedence in child custody proceedings and your rights as a provision drone come dead last, every time.

>now read the feminist version:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternity_fraud
>>
>>692332083

Definitely this.
Cut off your financial support. Don't pay her bills, no access to your money. You're only required to provide food and shelter
>>
>>692336020
>traditionalism is not about female superiority
You didn't watch the video. Lets argue about it's merits anyways.
>>
>>692336020
>traditionalism is not about female superiority
yes it is.
>>
>>692330624
What he said
>>
>>692336704
dont even provide food, just enough for you and put locks on fridge and cupboards. or sell house and move in with homie until she doesnt have any $$
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (118 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
118 KB, 612x612
>>692336020
In the year 2060, the white race will constitute 10% of the world population. This is due to the fact that most white people live in more advanced cultures and have access to birth control and western women have educations/careers and due to the fact that in Africa and Asia, women do not have universal access to birth control and are generally uneducated/don't have career options. From now until 2060, Africa and Asia will produce a shitload of children, and their child production will take the world population from 7 billion to 11.5 billion. There is no amount of fucking white people can currently do that will undo the demographic growth of those two peoples. Our fate as a minority on this planet is sealed. Aside from mass genocide or a plague, nothing will undo it.

But here's the thing. Despite white people being a minority, in 2060 there will be more than 1 BILLION of us. 10% of the population and still there will be a BILLION of us. The white race isn't going anywhere. The notion that we are under threat of extinction is propaganda stormfags use to grow their ranks here. Stop drinking their kool-aid and grow a pair.
>>
>>692330425
>>692330425
Record movies of her and her lover at it, post it on the web, send pictures and movies to her lovers parents and workplace.

If he has one affair he may have more.
>>
>>692330425
This shit pisses me off.
This makes all women look bad.
I'm a chick, and I'd never be this fucking shitty.
The good girls get overshadowed by the cunts, and then guys complain "All women are evil and just want money."
Fuck these bitches that make it like this.
Fuck your wife (not literally) and get out of that.
Definitely get a better lawyer.
Get evidence of her cheating.
Put up some hidden cameras.
This is important: HAVE EVIDENCE.
Then when you take her to court she can't say shit.
Be patient, get your revenge, and make sure this stupid bitch doesn't leave with a PENNY of your money.
Fuck this cunt.
>>
>>692334038
u r right.....but...if (op) got the balls........1. get some proves....and she gets nothing....2. poison her....finish
>>
File: unapologetic feminist.jpg (59 KB, 924x694) Image search: [Google]
unapologetic feminist.jpg
59 KB, 924x694
ITT: Beta male virgins demonstrate their complete lack of understanding that marriage is a merger of assets.

>take MY money
>she want's half of MY money
>how can I prevent her from getting MY money

It isn't your money, sperglord. It's hers. You agreed to give it to her the day you got married. If you are married, half of your money is ALREADY HERS.
>>
>>692336558
Depends on state.
If in the South you're off the hook. Otherwise you're likely in the SJW definition of "fair"trial and still have to pay child support.
>>
>>692337310
>NAWALT

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NAWALT
>>
>>692330425
Quit your job. Spend all your cash and sell all your shit. I mean yours and hers. Become literally homeless. Then divorce her and rebuild your life.

Or get a better lawyer.
>>
>>692337809
No it doesn't. If the state you live in isn't favorable, you simply move to a state that is favorable and file for divorce there.

This is why Tiger Woods had to pay his wife $600,000,000, despite having a prenump. She moved to a state that wouldn't honor it.
>>
>>692336830
In fact, it's the opposite of superiority - it's inferiority, whice makes sense because women have less capabilities. I can see why some might interpret it as feminism, because it is directed at balancing the gender roles. But balance doesn't mean equality. Everybody must know their place. You just can't compare this traditional "feminism" with modern day feminism. The first is a naturally created family and social model, which developed under specific historical necessities. The later is just one of them many tools of cultural marxism.
>>
>>692337604
This is why I'm never getting married.
>>
>>692331280
Texas is a conservative state and has alimony. I wouldn't expect some low functioning retard like yourself to understand that since you use words like "cuck".
>>
>>692330425
Kill her and her lover during the act. Have your revenge.
Alternatively if you are a pussy just make her life a living hell (don't shower, make your house smell like shit etc.).
>>
>>692337847
Ok, and there are stereotypes that men have provided for women too.
That they always cheat.
Without fail, a man will cheat.
But I refuse to believe that all guys are like that.
It's the PERSON, not the gender.
I have never cheated/stolen money from/abused any boyfriend, and never will.
It's about morals.
And this guys wife has none.
>>
Kill her.
>>
File: Red Pill.jpg (50 KB, 902x788) Image search: [Google]
Red Pill.jpg
50 KB, 902x788
>>692338311
I dare you to watch this
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

Protip: the video is highly critical of the traditionalist woman speaking during the first 8 minutes of the video.
>>
>>692337062
> Implying I believe any of this shit.
>>
>>692330425

fuck me rocket science , write a pre nup and get practicing her sig , make sure its blurry on detail to be assured when it gets questioned it becomes plausable
>>
>>692330425
What fucking country do you live in cuck?
Idiot just move overseas, fucking bali or somewhere buy the fucking house in friends name,, file fir divorce,, or murder the slut
>>
>>692338986
Ok anon, I just don't have the time now. Will watch it later.
>>
File: mgtow.png (301 KB, 500x703) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
301 KB, 500x703
>>692339154
White people are a minority now and they will be a minority in the future. But unlike you, I'm not a coward about it. I'm from the southern United States and my forefathers were surrounded by niggers and lived that way fearlessly for a reason. Niggers are dumb. As white people see themselves become less and less of the world population, they will unite and as the smartest group on the planet, will dominate as we always have.

Where you see more brown people, I see more cheap labor. Why the fuck would you be afraid of that, unless of course, you're a manual laborer, lol
>>
>>692330425
Lol cuckold.
>being unable to afford a divorce
Circumceriproblems
>>
>>692339521
SKYRIM IS FOR THE NORDS!
>>
File: am I cute.jpg (92 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
am I cute.jpg
92 KB, 550x733
You could always move back in with your mother
>>
>>692338100
750 mil
>>
>>692339521
>niggers are dumb
If ur so smart and enlightened then you're surely able to prove that
>>
>>692340608
Of course I am. However, being able to prove it and being compelled to prove it are two different concepts entirely. You are no authority.
>>
>>692340940
>of course I am
>doesn't prove
Ok fedora manchild
>>
>>692330425
Hire a private detective, document her infidelity, record her extorting you, put your funds in a trust, have paid consultations with the best divorce attorneys in your area (they will then no longer be able to represent her in the future). Get your fucking head in the game.
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30 KB, 316x202
Kill her
>>
>>692330819

If she's collecting a monthly check, why the fuck would she ever get married if she could just live with some other guy and stay paid?
>>
>>692341546
Here's your reply you lonely bastard.
>>
>>692330425
this is more than enough money to clandestinely order a scheduled accident for her. Im not saying you should. Im stating that this can be afforded.
>>
>>692334207
The pic forgets to mention that men get genital mutilated to please women while women remain intact.

This not only propag8s against women but also against joos, so it's a double win
>>
>>692341690
lurk moar. 20 people suggested this before you.

It wont' accomplish anything. She'll still get her money.
>>
File: 1460938045186.png (424 KB, 519x903) Image search: [Google]
1460938045186.png
424 KB, 519x903
Circumcised her.

See if she then still enjoys getting fucked. Circumcision abates the most pleasureable parts of the penis and vagina
>>
How about you take better care of your fucking wife? Thats probably why she is fucking other men. You are worthless.
>>
>>692338100
She moved to a state that didn't honor it but that amount came from attorneys talking and presenting the judge with a settlement that he approved of, not a judge saying that was the amount.
Also came her not spilling what happened and him not bringing his girlfriends around the kids.
>>
>>692343114
>basing your value as a human being upon the opinion of a woman
>>
File: op is at it again.png (125 KB, 256x262) Image search: [Google]
op is at it again.png
125 KB, 256x262
Get your shit together. Start making more money, and start satisfying your woman.
Everyone is talking about divorce, fuck them. Half of these kids don't know anything. Don't be another divorce statistic, OP.
>>
>>692343114
kys fucking waste
>>
>>692343380
nice try
>>
>>692330425
Get a new lawyer. She's cheating and that's grounds for a divorce without her getting shit
>>
>>692343478
Are you this much of an autist? Making more money won't make his wife less of a slut. You probably don't understand how much of a role sex plays in the first place since you're a fucking cutfag.
>>
>>692331103
Top Prospect Answer
>>
>>692343862
>>692331103

Uhm no, then she will just get divorce too
>>
>>692334044
Win u post a pp pic and u pee at sane time. Happy sumer I'm in grade 1 how bout u ?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 450x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 450x301
>>692331269
>pic related
>>
>>692330425
Set some hidden cameras in room, record her, say u got those cameras for safety, "get hacked", upload it, send it to all her relatives, destroy her life
>>
>>692343792
I didn't know you knew OP's wife personally. Surely you're better suited than I to give relationship advice.
>>
>>692332289
I recommend spending it on high class, extremely expensive hookers. Maybe even 5 at a time.
>maybe even ones without feminine penises
>>
>>692332731
Good hiv, or gay hiv?
>>
>>692344282
What's there to know? She is most likely uncut. More money won't make make it worthwhile to abstain from uncircumcised pleasure.
>>
>>692330750
this
>>
>>692330425
Frame her to get evidence in case of a trial!
>>
>>692330425

What's your family situation? Do you have a relative/friend you would trust with, say, $500,000?

1. Fly to Vegas.
2. Withdraw money in $50,000 increments.
3. "Lose" it while gambling.
4. Divorce.

Make sure you've got tape of her talking about the affair.

Don't worry too much about legal fees; if you have no assets, you have little to lose.
>>
>>692343750
>that's grounds for a divorce without her getting shit

In no state is that grounds for her not getting her shit. Women can cheat. It isn't against any law that is currently enforced. The assets of a marriage are not a man's property to be doled out to his wife like a stipend in the event of a divorce. He GAVE her all of that money at the altar. It's ALREADY hers. Marriage is a merger of assets.
>>
>>692330750
this is how much contested divorces cost...dumbasses. Do you have kids?
>>
>>692330425
Come to /b/ and post copypasta
>>
>>692330425
Fuck the fucking money, get a fucking divorce. What, baby can't live on 60gs a year? Fuck the bitch, send her out on her ass. Also, if your lawyer is that expensive he should be able to get you out without that much of a financial rape. But seriously, why would you be stupid enough to even consider staying? Does she keep your dick in a cage?
>>
File: 312.jpg (110 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
312.jpg
110 KB, 1280x1024
>>692331103
Femanon here.

I would just take out a credit card in our name. There is nothing he could do to stop me. Its OUR money, not his.
>>
>>692330425
I'm going to assume you live in the US. What state do you live in?
>>
>>692331019
most states have a system of "No fault" for divorce...its classified as irreconcileable differences....you fags dont know anything.
>>
>>692330425
Is there a way you can kill her?

Also fuck the guy in the ass, assert dominance.
>>
You're an idiot/10. Try An hero sumerfag
>>
>>692345418
fuck you whore
>>
>>692345418
I'd be surprised if she didn't already have one.
>>
>>692333158
It wasn't a good idea. It's stupid. It isn't HIS money, it's THEIR money.

She could just walk into the bank and withdrawal any amount of money she likes from the account, take out a loan, whatever she wanted. You can't freeze a joint account if the other party doesn't sign documentation. He would have to open a second account in his name only, at which point she'll divorce him and take the money anyways.
>>
grab her atm card, liquidate as much of the money as you can, buy gold. bury it. then get caught fucking her best friend.
>>
File: 1455488821970s.jpg (3 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1455488821970s.jpg
3 KB, 125x123
>>692332971
kek
>>
I find it appalling how unprepared men between the ages of 18 and 24 are when it comes to understanding how much legal power women have over men.

Men in the west don't truly understand how fucked they are until they're married, have kids and face an extremely unfair court system. It's almost as if they are made intentionally ignorant of the lack of justice there is for them in court.
>>
>>692331763
story is fake but things like this do happen
>>
Would it not work if he "gave" the money away to a friend in need? He could try to pull a 50cent
>>
>>692346256
so true.. this is why some people just snap. you better have a damn good lawyer if your gonna get divorced.. even then your gonna get fucked.
>>
File: 1463991657535.jpg (1 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
1463991657535.jpg
1 MB, 2816x2112
>>692332397
stop slut shaming shitlord
>>
File: 2026900459.gif (722 KB, 140x210) Image search: [Google]
2026900459.gif
722 KB, 140x210
>>692345734
fuck you, little dick nigga. Trick ass bitch. It ain't her fault you was so pussy whipped that you got down on one knee and just gave her all half yo money like a trick ass bitch. I hope she takes the house and makes you pay for it.
>>
>>692346603
Back to tumblr you go
>>
>>692330425
as the suffering beg for money if an not divorced yet and it does not work you're the man of the house friend will not give even a centado just to eat do not buy taste cancel the credit card or debit card you have Take away the car the goods you have something you have to be clear esque she legally married to you is so even your demands at home
>>
>>692330425
.45 loaded with Corbon Glazer ammo, and a backhoe.
>>
I wish I would catch my wife fucking another man. Shit makes me diamonds
>>
File: 1457741171444.png (145 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
1457741171444.png
145 KB, 800x670
I like to live the dream of having a good wife and a few sons. But then I realize that I dislike children and I value money and personal well being over some strange.
>>
File: 1334364070494.png (17 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1334364070494.png
17 KB, 230x230
you know, the real question is, why the FUCK did you not record any of that conversation, not including what the fuck did you see in this woman?
>>
>>692346256
>until they're married,
or, until they get beat up by a girl and get arrested for it.
>>
honestly if this was true, all he would have to do is put in a nanny cam, catch her sucking his dick, then divorce.
>>
>>692343586
She easily could have gotten less money then published that book and came out with more money and sent him to the poor house
>>
>>692347057
>lurk moar.
>>
>>692347117
What would doing that accomplish?
>>
>>692334220
bro he plays earthbound for a living
>>
>>692343478
She doesn't deserve it. In fact, if OP wasn't a cuck, he'd have already killed her.
>>
Kill both of them and bury their remains somewhere, then kill every last one of their relatives and friends who might worry. Then kill the friends friends, burn the evidence of anyone being worried or suspicious.
>>
>>692347117
She could suck her lover's dick in the courtroom and still get half. Her infidelity has nothing to do with splitting assets.
>>
>>692335590
if he does this he needs to know if he must inform her that she is being recorded
>>
>>692345260
States with at fault divorce, things like cheating will reduce/increase alimony
>>
>>692333321
the cuck is paying
>>
>>692343478
No, fuck that shit. Don't force that shit. Throw her out on her ass, fuck the money. If OP can't live on 60 grand year by himself then he is more of a pussy than what his wife is throwing around. I raised two kids for five years on 35k a year, 60 a year is a cakewalk single.
>>
>>692347440
Stop being edgy. Murder will land you in prison. Besides, you're all arguing on how best to get back at her. When all OP has to do is sit down and talk to her, like a motherfucking ADULT.
>>
>>692339331
>not notarized
>no legal standing
Phaggot
>>
>>692347755
Nope. She'll just move to a state with no fault divorce and file there.
>>
>>692346731
i give myself 11/10 for getting a response
>>
Why not record her saying this shit and go to the police for blackmailing?
>>
>>692347975
>Throw her out on her ass, fuck the money.
Thing is that only creates more problems. Fuckin' hell. Half of you sound like you'd want a divorce just because a parent drank the last of the milk.
>>
>print a lot of shit
>scare it in the bedroom
>get her drunk/high
>put a cheap cigarette on her hand
>let the apartment burn with her
>>
>>692348429
Partner, not parent. Fucking auto-correct.
>>
>>692345418
Get HIV and fuck that bitch to death
>>
Get the divorce, pay her, move on with your life.
>>
>>692330425

Wow op, youre pretty much fucked you should just kill her
>>
http://aits.org/de/2015/06/10-weisen-auf-die-lacheln-ihr-leben-verbessert/
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 125x125
OP, it's really quite simple.

You kill the Batman.
>>
>>692337062
Implying this matters when the heat death of the universe is inevitable.
>>
>>692345166
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-08-26/jail-becomes-home-for-husband-stuck-with-lifetime-alimony
>>
>>692348120
then he´d just have to file first
>>
>>692330770
Cheating wife detected
>>
File: db0.jpg (26 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
26 KB, 349x642
>>692348255
>>
>>692348429
Did you just compare adultery to drinking the last of the milk? Read the OP again, his marriage isn't worth saving. OP should spend the next year moving 80% of his wealth to swiss bank accounts, then file for divorce
>>
>>692330425
And this is why you don't get married.

Cut the brake lines.

inject a large amount of air into her body.

Slip poison into her hair conditioner.
>>
>>692349498
Wouldn't matter. all that would matter is who gets served first. Knowing this, she would have a huge advantage. Men are generally clueless when it comes to this sort of thing.
>>
>>692330425
First get a not-shit lawyer. What kind of retard will charge you THAT much and still get you to pay alimony. Its an open and shut case. Record her saying that shit secretly, get a lawyer and she doesn't see a cent.
>>
>>692330425
Find an excellent carpenter. Tell him to charge you 600k to build you a suicide booth.

Then do everyone in the world a favor and use it.
>>
>>692349932
She could admit her divorce openly in court and still get her money, kid. Learn the fucking law. It's already her money. He gave it to her at the altar.
>>
>>692348429
>Half of you sound like you'd want a divorce just because a parent drank the last of the milk.
You are autistic. Did yo not read OP?!
Everyone wants a divorce because she is a bitch
>>
>>692348120
She'll have to wait a couple months then to file meanwhile you file in home state and she gets fucked.
>>
most people in this thread don't realize that you have to pay for her lawyer too
>>
ITT: OP is trolling cuck roleplayer

your wife is having an affair, in legal court you would not be under obligation to pay or share anything espeically inheritance money you recently came into
>>
>>692350252
>She'll have to wait a couple months

I disagree. She could move to another state in a day. It isn't hard to move. After hiring a lawyer, she could just meet a guy at an airport bar and leave the country while her lawyer is tracking down the husband to serve him.
>>
Quit your job. Move your money into an offshore account and say you gambled it away. Move to a shit hole country but a nice part of it. 600 grand goes a long way in a poor country.

Or kill her idgaf
>>
Silently make plans with your employer to relocate to another country's office. Plan and plan. Keep it to yourself. Save like a fucking spastic nigger on steroids. Funnel away money to another account little by little. Slowly move out your clothes one article at a time, over time. Replace it with cheap shit, one at a time. You'll have all your stuff in storage eventually. When the time comes to move, just leave the house with one humble work bag with a "see you later honey". You'll have already made arrangements to have your shit moved to your destination. Jump on a plane and go. Oh and don't forget to clear out your account that morning leaving just enough in that she ol won't know it's gone if she goes to pay for the shopping etc. Let her keep the house and mortgage payments ;)
>>
File: 1457329498246.gif (984 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1457329498246.gif
984 KB, 500x365
>Once her lover left
>>
>>692350640
Oh look, another virgin who thinks the assets of a marriage are the husbands property to be doled out to a begging wife during the divorce proceedings.
>>
>>692330425
2016 fucking not cucking shiggity
>>
>>692330425
if there is a will it works as a prenup for the inheritance.
>>
>>692350640
>if she has an affair, you don't have to give her any of YOUR money

We've been over this. Lurk moar.
>>
>>692345260
Georgia cheating will get alimony denied.
Texas it's hard as fuck to get alimony period.
North Carolina he'd be able to get money from the dude that was cucking him.
>>
>>692330425
Kill the bitch yourself she deserve it

Also get life ensurance
Look at this as an oppertunity
>>
>>692330624
Yes. Honestly, only way to go. Delete this. Get rid of computer. Burn it. Then hire hitman.
>>
>>692350655
it takes a year to establish residency
>>
>>692330425
Sell furniture say that maybe someone broke in then with that money just disappear.
pay a journalist to make a story that you are in prison in another country I can be that guy.
>>
>>692345418

Aaaaand he could cancel it. And you
>>
>>692350866
Oh look, another hirsute Laci wannabe that doesn't understand how laws work.
>>
have that bitch killed
>>
>>692345282
>Do you have kids?
Actually they're adults now.

Regardless Op should look into getting another lawyer.
>>
>>692345903
thats exactly it, its a joint account. Get a personal account, she is not allowed to take money from that aslong the account is under your name only. If she decides to take a credit card on the joint account thats np, just call the credit card company and let them cancel it.
furthermore how religious is your state? She is disloyalwhich is generally frowned upon by the church.
or like previously stated go to your wife and say you are going to vegas with your best friend or brother, open a new bank account in your brothers name, first put all your savings in to money at the casino's, then swap the money with your brother let him make the deposit into HIS account (make sure you still keep the bank card or block the bank account for a while). File your divorce then do the trick again vica versa and get your money back. Do make sure you gamble atleast a little bit for the casino not to make a big ruckus out of the scam.
>>
>>692351563
You the one who doesn't understand how to law works.

A marriage is a merger of assets. It isn't his money, it's their money. She could fuck her lover in front of the judge and it would have no barring upon the fact that he gave her half of his money at the altar. It's already her money. Her half of their assets isn't a prize that is awarded to her for good behavior.
>>
This >>692332083
Or
This >>692331103
>>
Pay me 800$ I'll kill the bitch
>>
>>692352162
>Get a personal account

might as well file for a divorce. If you open a personal account and cut her off financially, she definitely will.
>>
>>692333113
Best option so far for OP
>>
>>692330750
Seconded
>>
>>692337604
>ITT: Beta male virgins demonstrate their complete lack of understanding that marriage is a merger of assets.
and then

>It isn't your money, sperglord. It's hers. You agreed to give it to her the day you got married. If you are married, half of your money is ALREADY HERS.

you mean 'theirs'?
>>
kill her
>>
>>692352257
it is possible in my country to sign a contract where a partner would deny anything consumated during marriage (money, debts etc). Threaten your wife to go to vegas and gamble away all the money and go 300k orso in debt to the casino, then file the divorce to share the debt (or settle for less money so she just fucks off)
>>
>>692331967
are you Bugs Bunny?
>>
Really the best solution is to throw a glass of HYDROFLUORIC ACID ON HER FACE.
>>
>>692352257
>>692353036
Not in states with sensible laws. Georgia for examples bars adulterers from collecting alimony.
>>
>>692350743
This is perfect.
>>
>>692353331
sabotaging joint assets to avoid divorce payout has been done by thousands of men and they all end up still paying their wife the half that's owed them based upon the value of the assets before the sabotage occurred.

It's cute that you believe that you're the first to think of it.
>>
>>692352257
fortunaly i do not live in the us, in my country if you duvorce your partner for certain reason (being unfaithfull, abuse etc.) the partner can be denied any claim to the assests. In this case its unfaithfullness and abuse which are both described in your marriage agreements.
>>
>>692353840
you cannot pay what you do not have.
>>
>>692353477
we've been over this. she just moves to a no-fault state and files there.

>lurk moar
>>
>>692353937
Any normal civilization do that anon
But they live in US sadly.
>>
>>692354056
-> >>692349342
>yeah jail would be a nice place to live in
Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 31

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.