Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey /b/ . What's with the deal with sjws and libtards hating

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
Hey /b/ . What's with the deal with sjws and libtards hating on Britain leaving? I'm curious.
>>
Because it makes them think that they hate everyone else.

Plus who the fuck cares what they think? The only reason they have an opinion is because we let them think it means something by debating it.
>>
>>692237109
Because nobody really understands the dynamics of geopolitics. The libtard that promised them the most free stuff in the last election told them it would be disastrous to leave and rather than questioning it and risk looking dumb they just agree and blindly vie the strict party platform line.

It's no different there than it is in the USA
>>
>>692237445
>>692237592
So they bitch about nothing?
>>
>>692237109
They think africants and musslimes have a right to Europe, but they fucking don't.
Europe belongs to the Europeans.
>>
>>692238933
BUH WE WUZ KANGS N SHEEEEEEEIIIT
>>
>>692239496
you was farm equipment and sheeeeiiiit
>>
I pity De fool
>>
>>692237109
Because it's pissing money down the drain and most people are too stupid and racist to even realize what the vote was about.
>as this thread has already demonstrated
>>
Many "remain" supporters want uncontrolled immigration into the UK from Europe and from everywhere else.
>>
File: 1462167607934.jpg (43 KB, 712x712) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462167607934.jpg
43 KB, 712x712
>>692240000
Fucking quads of truth
>>
>>692237109
Brexit is bad for the liberal agenda.
Sjw think anything not "progressive" is a giant leap backwards in society and that its bad and stuff.

It won't affect hardly anyone unless you're involved in that bureaucracy anyway.
>>
>>692237109
It's several things.

> Someone disagreed with millenials
They're throwing a fit because they didn't get what they want. An "older" generation voted a different way and now the special snowflakes don't know what to do with themselves.

> Scaremongering
Like someone else pointed out, they don't understand geopolitics. Not just millenials, but people in general don't like uncertainty, instability and risk. This is why the vast majority of people will choose to get a dead end job and do what they're told, and live a boring and quiet life. Staying in the EU was the "stable" thing to do - the UK would continue as is, accepting idiots from other countries, accepting whatever daft regulations the EU requires them to, and so forth. Leaving the EU is a risk. There are opportunities to make the country better, but the future of the long term economy is uncertain. People hate that because it scares them, because they don't understand economics and politics. That fear causes people to lash out in really stupid ways.

> Some people are just idiots
There's a certain subset of every population that idolizes Europe and subscribes to all the stupid libtard ideas, like accepting endless columns of arab and african migrants. There's a certain subset of people that are mentally fucked and the native population of their respective country for everything (arabs are poor and rowdy, it's our fault, we're racist, we should give them everything and be poor as punishment to ourselves, etc.) These people are the most vocal. These are the people that must be rounded up and deported to a middle eastern country that hates them, so they can spend a few years getting their shit packed in on a daily basis to learn about the savage customs of the people they idolize. These are the same idiots that scream for transgender and womens' equality, but also for open borders to countries where women have their face melted off for wearing the wrong hat on the wrong day.
>>
>>692240790
and many "leave" supporters would happily impoverish their entire nation just to fuck over a few other people.

Being an EU member is a lot more complicated than your childishly simplistic view.
>>
>>692240691
Ever wonder why you remainers lost? You spent more time calling everyone a racist, rather than actually making a logical point as to why Britain would be better off in.
>>
>>692241086
You're absolutely retarded

The British economy has tanked harder than it has in nearly 100 years and it's just going to get worse.

EVERYONE is going to feel the cost of this tremendous fuck up.
>>
>>692241743
>I don't understand economics

Stop
>>
>>692241300
left out a word there,
+blame between 'and' and 'the native population'
>>
>>692241533
I made plenty of points, you presumptive retard

And YES, plenty of your fellow Brexit supporters ARE racist and have no qualms admitting to it.

If you feel like there's something wrong with that, maybe you're the fucking retard in the wrong company.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 571x388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 571x388
>>692237109
Whiny Libertards are butthurt because democracy didn't work in their favor so now they're bitching and whining to try and get what they want.
>>
>>692241896
>what is international trade
Start
>>
>>692240691
>Stupid
>Racist
Pick one.
>>
>>692241743
You do realise the UK market finished the week up?
>>
>>692242022
>as opposed to Conservatives
your childish partisanship is boring

There are plenty of REAL reasons that you can ignore just as easily by not posting.
>>
>>692242006
You can tell me you've made points until your blue in the face, the fact remains you sit there and all everyone who doesn't agree a racist.

Everything is recovering, countries want trade deals with the UK. We will prosper outside of the EU. Stop scaremongering you absolute wankstain.
>>
File: racism_iq.gif (21 KB, 400x277) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
racism_iq.gif
21 KB, 400x277
>>692242532
I'm guessing you're both?
>>
>>692241743
Fucking daft idiot are you?
>>
>>692241743
>>692242554
Beat me to it. The market recovered pretty damn fast after the initial panic-induced blip. Anyone that isn't a dumbass saw this coming from a mile away.
>>
Main 3 promises have been disowned, not one week after the Brexit.
- no £350m for the NHS
- no disconnection from the single market
- no free decision about "immigrants" - UK wants EU-priviledges, so EU citizens are allowed in the UK

Suddenly no one is able to keep the promises which have loadly been shouted before.
>>
>>692242862
You're still retarded and racist

Most people regret voting leave
>>
>>692242776
>be japan
>have one of the highest average IQ's of any nation
>be extremely racist
>racistly laugh at the guy with the fake graph
>>
>>692243123
>liberal logic
>>
>>692243123
>Most people

Prove it.
>>
>>692243123
>Most people regret voting leave

naive...
>>
>>692242756
>Stop scaremongering
Stop shoving your head in the sand you stubborn cowardly dipshit

Things don't change for the better by ignoring what's just happened, quit trying to cover up what's actually happening with your bullshit campaign promises
>>
>>692243123
Your literal only argument is to call people racist. How do you go about daily life without swallowing rocks or wandering into traffic? Jesus fuck.
>>
>>692243537
>What's actually happening

What the economic recovery currently happening? Just keep calling everyone a racist, it'll help you block how well Britain I'll do outside of the EU.
>>
>>692242862
>recovered pretty damn fast
You faggots KNOW NOTHING

It tanked SO FUCKING HARD, that the rebound was inevitable. That changes nothing, you're still the stupid little retards focusing on the minor inconsistencies while the economy CONTINUES TO WORSEN.
>>
>>692243123
Oh yeah, I point out that the market recovered and suddenly I'm racist. And I'm the retarded one?

>Most people regret voting leave
No, a few people regret voting leave because people in your country are morons and decided to research what they're voting for after they left the polling areas. If you have some source that shows otherwise, please share it with the rest of us.
>>
>>692237109
I feel like I can always count on /b/ to be wrong and ass backwards about pretty much everything.
>>
>>692242776
Ooooo the made up numbers!! And btw- witticisms don't substitute for demonstrable fact.
>>
>>692237445
>it makes them think think that they hate everyone else
Being this insecure
>>
>>692243795
Just look at buzzfeeds interview video for people affected by brexit you bigot
>>
>>692243268
>all Japanese are equally racist
what a racist thing to say.

It's also stupid and wrong, not surprisingly
>>
>>692243784
You are economically inept.
>>
>>692243956
>>692243123

>We all just took the fucking bait ffs.
>>
>>692244081
I'm ashamed of myself
>>
As an Americlap I was sitting here laughing over how the EU managed to literally brainwash half of the UK into giving up their sovereignty, that of which used to rule the world, for dudeweed and more dark men to please their wives. I sleep soundly knowing American sovereignty will never be voted away.

Seriously though if you voted leave you should pride yourself on being one of the few cool aid free citizens in the UK
>>
File: racist.jpg (16 KB, 600x293) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
racist.jpg
16 KB, 600x293
>>692243861
>no demonstrable facts for racists being dumb
Oh please, it's really pretty simple, racists are too fucking stupid to realize WHY they hold their beliefs.

Any rational, intelligent person examines their own beliefs and recognizes that they exist due to their own choices and perspective.

The racist, however, is not only a coward, but a fool who rarely addresses his own beliefs and then often blames them on the world outside himself.

The truth is that being a racist is inherently stupid. It's a lazy and inaccurate way to live, but at least it focuses your fear and provides a little self-righteousness and pride, amirite?
>>
File: bf1.jpg (14 KB, 300x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bf1.jpg
14 KB, 300x400
>>692243537
>>
>>692242993
Because farage said so . . Not the leave campaign do your research and I can't remember anyone ever promising the money would go to the NHS anyway .
>>
>>692244081
Yeah, surely no one could be such a mouth-breather. Right? Oh God please convince me...
>>
>>692244359
Your sovereignty won't be voted away but with your choice of presidential candidates either your personal freedom will be voted away with the choice of Clinton or your economic and social stability with Donald. Then again I'm only a britfag, I don't know shit about American politics.
>>
>>692244053
no u

England's economy is worse off than it has been in nearly 100 years, your bullshit can't change that.
>>
>>692243784
> the economy CONTINUES TO WORSEN.
Proof?

This doomsday scenario you're proposing isn't going to happen. Here's the reality: London is one of the largest financial centers in the world. The value of the British pound took a hit immediately after brexit uncertainty when all sorts of ridiculous rumors started flying around that HSBC and others were already moving staff out of the country. Turns out there wasn't anything to those rumors and now all financial institutions confirmed that they will be staying in London regardless of whether the UK leaves the EU or not. Stock market returns to normal shortly after. There was nothing to it, it was entirely panic induced.
>>
>>692244524
This is literally how the remain camp argued before the vote.

Made it all about racism.
>>
>>692243761
>call everyone a racist
You're awfully SENSITIVE to that...
>considering I didn't call anyone that

Are you a racist, or just upset to be in the company of them?
>>
>>692244737
The first step is actually understanding economics. You don't.

I encourage you to get informed, it'll help.
>>
>>692244713
I agree with you but FYI we do not elect leaders ( prime ministers ) we elect a party that then elects a leader we (the public) have no say in it
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 599x327) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 599x327
>>692244665
It was on the side of multiple city busses you autistic nigger
>>
>>692240691
>pissing money down the drain
>what is staying in the EU and shoveling money down Greece's throat
>>
>>692244670
No one on /b/ is that socially liberal.
Case closed
>>
>>692237109
seen the pound in the last few days? you ignorant masses are fucking retarded.
>>
>>692243981
>what a racist thing to say.

Yeah, thanks whitey, you keep virtue signaling. Guess what country I live in? The VAST majority of people here are racist, like most other asian countries. People here are proud of their history and culture, and generally don't like foreigners showing up en masse. They flat out hate black people. This isn't even some big fucking secret I'm telling you. You can figure it out within five minutes of landing there.
>>
>>692241300
Like a fucking boss
>>
>>692244757
>which is exactly why they lost, racists are incensed and self-righteous, and there's more than people like to admit

I was addressing a point on racism because that's ALL the "leave" camp wants to talk about.

Take a little responsibility, and quit blaming other people for the thing you're doing yourself
>>
>>692244753
>one of the largest
TOO BAD FRANCE JUST PASSED YOU BY

FUCKING LOSERS, QUIT LYING TO YOURSELF
>>
>>692245059
Some of that goes to England being able to freely trade as well as like border controls so not all of the money will go to the nhs it's a slimmy thing to say because I doubt 10million a month will go into nhs
>>
>>692245059
I see the problem you are either retarded or do not speak English properly . . Either way I will try to help you. That is a simple statement that states the amount of money sent to the EU and a better purpose for that money it is not saying we will give £350 mil to the NHS. In fact it is not saying that any of the money will be given to the NHS it is however saying that there are better uses for the money we sent to the EU . It's ok man I'm dyslexic too
>>
>>692245269
What's your fucking point?

Do you find this ADMIRABLE? CLEVER? TOLERABLE?

Frankly, it just sounds like the typical xenophobic fears of insular cultures, and it's not limited to your experience by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
As a 23 year old living in Aberdeen who voted to leave, why the fuck are there millennials arguing their futures were taken if they didn't even show up to the fucking polls in the first place? Fuck do they have to lose if they're not immigrants?
>>
>>692243123
This post gave me cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_6sU7O43w
>>
File: then and now.jpg (129 KB, 670x894) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
then and now.jpg
129 KB, 670x894
>>692244524
>no demonstrable facts for racists being dumb
That's not what I said, work on reading comprehension. As a proud racist, I always examine my inner belief system and recognize I exist due to my own choices and perspective. Because I am aware AND also have the frontal lobe to temper my actions. The same can't always be said for other races, on average...
>>
>>692242554
the week is over?
>>
>>692244737
>England's economy is worse off than it has been in nearly 100 years,
>worse than immediately after ww1
>worse than immediately after ww2 when the country was absolutely flat broke and most of the infrastructure was destroyed

See, this is what happens when you're an idiot and willing to believe anything. You need to learn to think critically and start figuring shit out for yourself.
>>
Young people:
>Pfft, pshuh, pfft, we're rully voting for this? For rully? I can't even, I litchurully cannot even...

Old people:
>Yes, my name is Herbert, here is my registration card. The poll box is through here? Thank you.

One week later:
>WAIT, THAT VOTE DOESN'T COUNT, I CAN'T EVEN! I CAN'T EVEN!
>>
File: 1467262302.png (946 KB, 1188x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467262302.png
946 KB, 1188x1200
ITT: "I sided with the ignorant and uneducated"
>>
>>692245106
Do you mean to imply that no one from Reddit, Tumblr or other SJW sites ever comes over to pontificate?
>>
>>692245843
If you believe that, you're a moron

If you say it just to feel better about yourself, then you're pathetic
>>
>>692245795
>What's your fucking point?

Please make an attempt to follow the conversation. You said racists have a lower IQ and presented a fake graph as proof. I pointed out that Japan, which has one of the highest average IQ's on the planet, is an extremely racist country. You started flapping your arms and virtue signaling about how not every single Japanese person is racist and we're all equally special snowflakes and I'm the real racist for point out the obvious. I said that I live in Japan and the vast majority of people here indeed dislike foreigners for various reasons, and are in fact pretty damn racist. Now you're flapping your arms some more in confusion and throwing out personal insults because hey why the fuck not, it might work right?? I'll feel bad and agree with you?
>>
>>692245809
24yo leave voter from London here also a ski instructor in France . Agreed
>>
>>692245843
When a strong and violent belief system enters a culture that is very adaptable and understanding, the violent belief system takes over, like has happened over and over in human history. Look at Christopher Columbus and South America, look at Korea, look at South Africa etc. Islam is doing now what Christianity did before. However i for one don't like what Islam seems to be about in general in countries where its dominant, so I will fight it to the last breath. I don't agree with any religions.
>>
>>692238412

No they aren't. In the end the UK will most likely still need to except free movement of people and pay contributions yet have no say in the running of the EU.

It's a shame the leave politicians have no credible plan.
>>
>>692246142
Please don't equate degrees with intelligence or education. Just look around at how many people get completely pointless degrees, that required nothing more than showing up to earn, and end up working menial jobs anyway.
>>
>>692246411
No. No, motherfucker. That's a fucking cop-out answer and you know it. Provide a factual argument, or gtfo. Tell me about how technologically advanced Africa is, or the quality of life is in India, China, hell anywhere but a first-world country, and tell me if the residents of these countries aren't some form of darkie. I'm not making the claim that ethnics are incapable of ever having an intelligent member of their breed, but predominantly, they are savages.
>>
>>692246654

You'd have a valid point if we weren't talking about people in the UK.
>>
>>692245795
STOP PICKING ON THAT POOR ASIAN YOU INTOLERANT SHIT
>>
>>692247405

Mate, you just need to speak to your average leave voter. Sure, they are not all stupid but most are as thick as pig shit.
>>
>>692247635
How does he not have a valid point already? Please explain yourself.
>>
>>692247635
Is that what that unlabeled graph was in reference to? Either way, it's settled then. Racists in the UK have a low IQ while racists in Japan have a high IQ.
>>
>>692237109
They just left the EU bc they hate the Poles.
>>
>>692247405
>things idiots without an education say
>>
>>692246942
Man. Did you reply to me by mistake? Because that has absolutely no relevance to my comment.
>>
>>692237109
>>692237109
european union = nazism

britains being called conservative racist and redneck for this shit?

the dystopic schizo irony..

fuck anything that doesnt speak english, convert or die heathen
>>
Sheep mentality even if the herd is moving toward a cliff they still feel safer in it
>>
File: Quadrant.png (79 KB, 800x472) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Quadrant.png
79 KB, 800x472
>>692248453
start stabbing them along the way
>>
>>692248347
Ah shit, looks like I clicked the wrong reply. Sorry man.
>>
>>692248266

Perhaps we are looking at different graphs. I haven't read through the whole thread. I was looking at this one:

>>692246142
>>
>>692246141
Hit it right on the nose bro. The oldfags also know of the time before the European Union when they were prosperous.
>>
>>692248058
But that's true anywhere, and crosses educational boundaries. I have a feeling it simply boiled down to the same logic as a football game. People in academia and metropolitan areas in general voted remain simply because that was their "team." Everyone around them was voting that way, so they might as well do it too to fit in. Likewise, people that voted leave probably did so simply because that was their "team," without actually having a firm grasp of what the implications of the vote were. Then when everyone was done voting for their team, they all went home and googled what the fuck the EU even is.
>>
File: 1467258913493.jpg (81 KB, 590x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467258913493.jpg
81 KB, 590x350
>>692237109
>>
>>692243956
>buzzfeed
off yourself immediately
>>
>>692246654
I love you people, but you hate us :, (
>>
>>692237109
They are angry that:

1) it won, that the UK is actually gonna leave, and
2) the reason it likely won was because of fear of shitloads of violent (they refuse to recognize the violence) immigrants and refugees flooding into the country because of "free movement" (which is not necessarily a right as they claim).

Because there were market shocks on the news (the market priced in a stay result and whenever the market is surprised, people get scared and you see falls in stock price, currency, etc.), they claim that the UK is going to fail. There is virtually no evidence that this could happen and it's too early to tell, but it won't stop those salty liberals.
>>
>>692248751
My post was in reference to this:
>>692242776
>>
>>692249036
->
>>692248294
>>
>>692248855
And it would obviously be too hard for the kids to, for example, read a book to know what the consequences might be.
>>
>>692248395

Ah see anons. This is why the leave campaign has so many problems. There are too many retards like this.

They post complete bullshit all over Facebook and ruin all he intelligent economic arguments from the rest of the leave group.
>>
>>692248294
Way to support your argument.
>>
>>692248294
Masters in an engineering field, but hey, think what you want. I spent enough time in academia to notice that the vast majority of people are pissing their money away on useless degrees.
>>
>>692249042

Ahh sorry, my bad.

How are you liking Japan? Been living there long?

I lived there for 18 months. Loved it.
>>
>>692249346
>I spent enough time in academia to notice that the vast majority of people are pissing their money away on useless degrees.
To be fair, that's a week, minimum.
>>
>>692249242
Fuck off barbarian go sit on a spike.

23 trillion combined GDP = world empire, one flag
>>
>>692249015
We don't _hate_ you, we just like to keep Japan as Japanese.
>>
File: ken_my_nigger.gif (1 MB, 311x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ken_my_nigger.gif
1 MB, 311x240
>>692243956
>Buzzfeed
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>
>>692249499

The leave campaign would be sooo much better off if people like you had voted but shut the fuck up.
>>
>>692249447
Cost of living is high. Fun place for vacation, but I wouldn't recommend living here. I also worked in the US and made almost twice what I'm making now, and had shorter work days.
>>
>>692249335
the data supports my argument, I don't have to say shit
>>
>>
>>
>>692249346
>thinks an education is only valuable to the degree at which it can be monetized
>thinks it's educated
>>
File: Data.jpg (210 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Data.jpg
210 KB, 1024x768
>>692249860
No I don't, you homo.
>>
>>692249982

What does this have to do with anything?
>>
>>692250111
no you
>>
>>692237109
everybody in england is basically making a huge fuycking deal out of literally nothing

>now I know where we murricans get it from

the UK was far and away the most independent of the EU states. fuck, yuo could barely call them part of the EU. sure, they had to accept some provisions, like open borders, some trade shit, blah blah blah, but that aside, the central economy, their currency, and their sovereignty remained essentially untouched compared to every other member state. many of the pay acts and employee rights stuff from the EU would have been passed by the liberal swell during the 80's and 90's anyway, and many of the "positive economic impacts" the EU had would have happened as a consequence of British investment in developing markets by itself. On the flip-side, the UK remained virtually untouched by the "negative impacts" of the EU, most notably the Economic crisis of 2008 and the EU's pants-on-head retarded response to it. the only real big ping that the UK experienced was the 92 exit from the ERM, and that had more to do with george soros and his anti-nationalist lackeys in the UK than anything else.

so, bascially true to style, both the conservatives and the libtards are being overly fucking dramatic, mostly in response to the other side being overly fucking dramatic. it's the giant circle jerk of Anglo-democracy, gotta love it.
>>
File: 1466989879195.gif (132 KB, 326x52) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466989879195.gif
132 KB, 326x52
>>692250286
>>
>>692250286


/thread
>>
>>692249860
>the data supports my argument
It really doesn't. The only fields that make any real money are the STEM fields. Look at the average income of someone that majored in a liberal arts field immediately after graduation and then after 10 years of working. Then compare that against someone who did an apprenticeship in plumbing or as an electrician or some similar field. The plumber will always come out on top. Always.
>>
>>692237109
SAD!
>>
>>692250042
>Thinks womens studies and other nonsense makes for educated people rather than infantile halfwits

What super valuable field did you major in?
>>
File: assa.png (83 KB, 424x175) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
assa.png
83 KB, 424x175
>>692250204
people like you should be morning stard in the face
>>
>>692249760
>voted
top lol
>>
Vodafone, Goldman Sachs, Lloyds, Morgan Stanley, Virgin, J.P.Morgan, Easyjet, Ryanair, Visa.

If you read anything besides the rainbow press, these names will tell something. And their plans are not to rev up the overall british economy but save their own company.
>>
>>692250483
it really does. nothing you said is remotely relevant to my argument.
thanks for stopping by.
>>
>>692250604
>over half of the population is foreign born
In about 5% of the country, apparently.
>>
>>692243784
>hurrr the reason it got better is because it actually was so bad it had no choice but to return to it's previous state
You must be legitimately retarded.
>>
>>692250731
let go of your prejudice.
$ =/= intelligence
>>
>>692249604
A great thing in my opinion. I'm a senior mech engineer and visited Japan plenty of times. Beautiful country and people, stay as you are , it's a richness that we have these kind of cultures and people appreciate it. In Europe it's "let's assimilate everything and have no identity of our own anymore" mentality. Fucking cucklords
>>
>>692249860
Uh... What data? You're not too familiar with the scientific method, are you?
>Makes claim
>Makes vague, condescending argument that evidence to back theory is out there, but won't present it
>THEORY PROVEN
>Science
>>
>>692248855

As an old fag l, I can say that things were shit before. Not saying the EU had anything to do with it not being shit now mind you. Back in the day, the average person was not prosperous. Long working hours for shit money and no holiday. I'd never want anyone to have to go back to that.
>>
>>692251047
You're avoiding the question. Again, what super valuable thing did you major in?
>>
>>692240000
Kek
>>
>asks /b/ about Britain leaving situation

There's no way OP is this retarded....
>>
>>692251047
Women's Studies /= Intelligence
>>
>>692244938
So what if some people are racist? Is that objectively bad?
>>
>>692251077
Yup, gotta agree. It'll be interesting to see how things play out with the aging Japanese population and declining birth rate. So far, the population is something like 99.5% native Japanese, but the .jp gov is looking to import lots of foreign workers to pick up the slack.
>>
>>692251047
>the smartest people look for the jobs that allows them to be self-sustaining

so yeah, actually, it does.

and for the record, the symbol you were looking for is !=
>>
>>692251117
the data that demonstrates higher education makes for a more informed and intelligent citizen.
the uneducated almost always make decisions based on emotion.
>>
Media is making you think it's racism that makes people wanna leave eu, when in fact it is because eu is a puppet for america who just wants to make wars on other people's lands.
Eu has too much power, and makes shit laws to controll people and extort money out of them.
>>
>>692251339
double majored in finance and accounting

explain how that's relevant
>>
>>692251480
>we'll argue about anything

he's probably just getting his kicks. still a faggot tho, don't get me wrong.
>>
>>692251580
durrrrrr
>>
>>692251126
Circumstances were a bit different then. The war took a heavy toll on the British economy and infrastructure. The government also made the mistake of trying to nationalize and regulate every industry. It'll be interesting to see how things play out this time around, and if they'll make similar mistakes.
>>
>>692237109
Pro-tip: Americans have no fucking idea what's going on in Britain right now. We don't fully understand the context that lead up to this decision, and even though this generation pretends to know everything about everything constantly, the news hasn't been reporting on any of this shit.

That's why google search trends contained shit like "What is the EU?" and "Why would leaving the EU be bad?"

>tl;dr don't listen to an americans viewpoint on brexit
>we have no fucking clue what we're talking about
>>
>>692251953
lies
>>
>>692251833
no actually, it doesn't.

Kim kardashians has 50 million dollars, is she more intelligent than scientists with <1mm?
>>
>>692252044
speak for yourself uniformed moron
>>
>>692252075
>my strawman failed I don't know what to do now
> I'll call him a liar, that's a good trick
>>
>>692252075
don't be a nigger
>>
>>692251871
>the data demonstrates that higer education makes for a more liberal citizen
>The uneducated almost always make decisions based on stability and status quo, which leads to perceived job security

don't go fallacatin' on me here
>>
>>692252185
It does make sense honestly
>>
>>692252185
>he says listening to fox news or russia today like a fucking moron

I researched for weeks and weeks, and I'm still humble enough to admit that I shouldn't have a dog in this fight. It's not my country, I don't live there, and neither do you for that matter. You have no idea what's going on, you don't have to live with the refugee crisis everyday of your life. You dont know. Now fucking admit it and sit back down you arrogant cunt.
>>
>>692252259
>>692252075
samefagging nigger detected
>>
>>692252180
>pulling a six-sigma event to demonstrate distribution of averages

so basically fuck off, terrible argument.

also, yeah, Kim Kardashian is probably ruthlessly intelligent, I hate their media presence as much as anyone but damned if they aren't fucking fantastic at marketing strategy.
>>
>>692252554
implying i don't live in the UK as an American, Good job retard for making assumptions and looking like a nigger.
>>
frankly trump etc is right and a wall needs to be built
>>
>>692252574
keep crying
>>
>>692252744
nice proxy fagging nigger.
>>
>>
File: liesontheinternet.jpg (35 KB, 453x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
liesontheinternet.jpg
35 KB, 453x576
>>692252698
>s-surprise I'm American but living in the UK HA HA
>TWAS A RUSE YOU FOOL

try harder. this is just embarrassing.
>>
>>692237109

Because globalism is totally about equality and tolerance and not about maximizing the prophets of the elite.
>>
>>692251953
Because your degrees required academic rigor to achieve. There are plenty of fields at universities that don't, and instead focus on laboriousness and tedium. Women's studies is the easiest to pick on because it's the most obvious. Do you really believe that only the most intelligent of people could survive the coursework presented in women's studies to achieve the degree? Or, can any dumbass that comes along get the degree simply by showing up, doing the usual laborious work (reading feminist essays and memorizing the buzzwords), and parroting the correct point of view?

My point is that a degree, without any other indication of what field that degree was achieved in, is not an indicator of intelligence. Certain fields require intelligent people, are more useful to society, have significantly higher drop-out rates, and thus usually pay more. Other fields are simply designed to collect tuition money.
>>
>>692252554
some of us actually keep up with current events on a regular basis. in fact, there are probably many in America who are better informed than the average British citizen.

on the flipside, most Americans are fucking stupid and barely realize what happens in their own county, and there are probably many British businessmen who understand American politics better than the average American

so a Protip for you: the average citizen EVERYWHERE in EVERY COUNTRY is fucking retarded, so myopic they're barely able to understand the politics of their own family, and those of us that actually look at this stuff really do understand it much better.

>welcome to the global economy.
>>
>>692252679
if $ = intelligence it doesn't matter what example I use. whether it's Madonna v Tesla or Trump v you. the formula should hold up, right?
if it fails once the entire formula fails.
ergo, $ =/= intelligence
>>
>>692253081
It must be hard to understand that a door knob has more functional purpose than yourself. Sorry for your Downs son.
>>
>>692251643
Hope they go for the Philipinos. I get the impression that they'd have a lot of synergy with Japan. They're more lib, but I think that's because their islands are smaller, shittier, and so they're hard-forged as a result.

Also the only bad thing about the insularism is that it feels kind of depressing to travel across the largest ocean of the world to see Japan, and businesses and attractions treat foreigners more negatively for shit besides that.
>>
>>692252905
>>692252905
wow you got me, I planned so far ahead that I made two comments, one behind proxy, just in case some dipshit accused me of samefagging.
you so smart.
>>
>>692253131
tl;dr
>>
>>692253292
so any exception to a rule means the rule is untrue? Man you sure you understand math, or language, or how to take the lid of tuppaware?

>>692253443
pretty sneaky sis
>>
File: clarkson.jpg (29 KB, 460x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
clarkson.jpg
29 KB, 460x276
>>692248395

>european union = nazism

Yeah and having a single government dominated by Germans controlling the entire continent is apparently the alternative to Nazism.

Funny how that works.
>>
>>692253131
It's not even an indicator of rationality or levelheadedness
>>
>>692253292
intelligence is worth 0 in the face of novelty momentum

therell be a big reset and every little schizo gnat will die off

like this schizophrenic bitch harrassing me daily queensland australia private citizen being violently physically assaulted hundreds of times a day by a schizophrenic with psychosis institutionally backed by a government that outed itself. call yourself whatever you want losers the words no longer match the meaning or action =schizophrenia, you cant think or act in a straight line, words=/=meaning/action you=schizophrenic
>>
>>692253561
are you retarded?
>>
>>692251871
Ooooohhhhh you mean your uncited Google graph? Shit man I'm sure a liberal with an agenda couldn't have just thrown that together in PS. SURELY. Either way, even if you could verify it's from a reputable source, correlation /= causation; even if the average intellect of a racist WERE lower, it doesn't mean that being racist equates to a lower level of intellect, as you've proven by example. Despite knowing there are actually people as stupid as you out there, I hope I'm getting trolled at this point because if not you make a good argument for eugenics. Feel free to leave a last half-baked response, I'm out
>>
>>692253527
Enjoy unemployment. Think of all the cool things you could do with all that free time you'll have not reading things.
>>
>>692243268
Top kek
>>
File: Shame.gif (2 MB, 270x279) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Shame.gif
2 MB, 270x279
>>692253150
>>692253324
Either you're seriously samefagging this hard or I've got two American shitposters here claiming they know whats best for a country neither of them live in.

>You are the reason the arrogant american stereotype exists
>and you dont even have the decency to feel guilty about it

I keep up with current news too, from multiple sources every day. Doesn't mean I know everything about the subject. It just means I read words on a website about shit happening halfway across the world. I'm aware of it, but I don't experience it therefore ...once again...

I'm humble enough to admit when I don't know what I'm talking about. You'll understand when you're older.
>>
>>692253292
you're trying to apply linear relationships to stochastic processes that result in a non-linear distribution, and you're trying to pretend that your inadequate understanding of the math and data allow you to make both necessary and sufficient arguments for your thesis.

so no, you're completely wrong.
>>
>>692253875
not if you compare me to Muslims,niggers, or spics. Otherwise probably.
>>
>>692253883
byyyyye
>>
just a violent schizophrenic so weak so fragile needs to be crushed
>>
>>692243123

lol niggers use that "Racism!" card and now libtards
>>
>>692253930
haven't been unemployed in years.

you're terrible at this
>>
>>692253970
actually im aus mate
>>
>>692251580
>write something literally nobody on /b/ will argue with

I'm not even part of that argument thread and you can still fuck off because I'm mad and you're a convenient target.
>>
>>692253331
I did experience some minor.. Difficulties , but most of the time on business trips you have a Japanese "escort" to take you around etc. And there are some girls that like foreign men just like in every country. I was in Osaka a few times and Kyoto etc. the only thing that was weird was that most bars were closing very early.
>>
>>692254131
sure thing, kiddo.
>>
>>692253976
actually I'm right
>>
>>692254093
Doesn't bother me. You boasted about not wanting to read six whole sentences.
>>
We cant have free trade without unlimited overwhelming droves of Eastern bloc and mudslimes entering our country...just like the free trade we have with the US and even China. Gee, its weird the rest of the world isnt in the EU yet it gets along fine.

Now, if you want to make it harder to sell your Beamers and benzs' in one of the worlds most critical financial zones, filled with bankers. Or if you would prefer to kick out all those ex-pat pensioners fat and flush with money, you should. You really should.
>>
>>692242776
what a well referenced and irrefutable bit of evidence
>>
>>692254391
six whole sentences written by an idiot. I might as well read shampoo instructions
>>
File: image.png (49 KB, 1075x465) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
49 KB, 1075x465
>>692240691
Oh shit. We are pouring money down the drain.
>you're so right.
>we should redo the vote because 49% didn't get what they want
We'll never even get close to numbers we had initially now.
This looks like the definitive end of the British Empire.
>>
>>692243956
top kek
>>
>>692254379
no, you're not.

and every major corporation and government on the face of the earth agrees with me, given their employment preferences.
>>
>>692242248
>what is every country outside of the EU

Stop
>>
File: youre_an_idiot.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
youre_an_idiot.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>692254617
Oh, I get it. No way to refute the content so you're just going to be obnoxious for the sake of derailing the conversation.
>>
>>692254764
no they dont
>>
File: areyouretarded.jpg (102 KB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
areyouretarded.jpg
102 KB, 960x540
>>692243784
>>
>>692255241
I don't bother refuting people who think Chemtrails are real either
>>
File: hj,gfvu.jpg (29 KB, 626x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hj,gfvu.jpg
29 KB, 626x720
>>692243956
>buzzfeed
>>
File: how do i respond.png (570 KB, 1436x806) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
how do i respond.png
570 KB, 1436x806
>>692243956
>buzzfeed
>bigot
no...
no this has to be bait
>>
>>692243584
Swallowing rocks helps break down food and a lot of animals do it for that reason.
I wander into traffic whenever the light changes and tells me to cross.
>you racist fascist bigoted cis-male. I'm going inside your bathrooms and using your urinals in protest. kill yourself (suicide isn't funny unless it's a white male)
>>
>>692255597
it was a typo. he's french and meant to type baguette
>>
>>692245224
its fine
>>
>>692255887
well that's a load off
>>
>>692243956
>memefeed
ultimate bait
>>
>>692247535

Thats related to their culture not to their race.

You could perform an autopsy on a nigger and he'd be exactly the same as a cracker. You wouldn't be able to differentiate a black brain vs a white brain.
>>
>>692255441
Only because you wouldn't know how. That's what happens when you don't like to read.
>>
>>692245224
Everyone knew this was going to happen, and it's already bouncing back. American news sources are sensationalizing it with shit like "omg worst thing ever since 2011" but even if that's true, 2011 was 5 years ago and we're still alive. The apocalypse didn't happen.
>>
>>692244938
>you're awfully SENSITIVE to that.
maybe that's because racism is a horrible, morally corrupt thing, and you seem to be accusing half of the entire population of one of the most developed nations of it.
>>
>>692256349
youre a fucking retard
im not telling you why
just that i gain back from taking the enjoyment you took from me by reading your retarded shit by telling you that you are a fucking retard
retard
>>
File: DatFaceTho.jpg (23 KB, 500x490) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DatFaceTho.jpg
23 KB, 500x490
>>692240000
>>
>>692255290
yes they do! I hire people! that's almost my entire job description!

someone smart enough to go for a valuable degree, such as engineering, business, science, is more likely to get hired for ANY position. we have secretaries and grant-writers with degrees in physics and aerospace! and you know what? we pay them more! on the off chance that we do hire some dipshit English major because they happen to have relevant work experience or great in-house recommendations, we put them on a track to NEVER get promoted! 5 years into their careers the good-majors are making 40-50% more than the shit-majors!

and you know what?

all of our data, both historical and concurrent, backs this decision up!

the people who got shit-majors in a world that demands STEM have demonstrably lower ambition, executive planning capability, and lifestyle stability! they're almost a liability!

and if you're going to point next to the "unintelligent" tradesman who went and got technical degrees and ended up making buko bucks - guess what? most of the journeyman or Master level tradesman have an IQ distribution that MATCHES or EXCEEDS that of the college educated workforce!

so you're completely wrong!
>>
>>692256156
"A number of studies have found correlation between variation in brain size in cranial capacity and geographic ancestry in humans.[12][13] This variation in cranial capacity is believed to be primarily caused by climatic adaptation that favor large round heads in colder climates because they conserve heat and slender heads in warm climates closer to the equator (See Bergmann's rule and Allen's rule).[14]

The largest study done on the subject of geographic variation in brain size is the 1984 study Brain Size, Cranial Morphology, Climate, and Time Machines. The study found that human brain size varied with latitude of biogeographic ancestry.[12]"

There are definitely physical differences. Whether those differences have any bearing on intelligence is debatable.
>>
>>692241743
Didn't they same the same exact thing when stocks dropped after Obama got elected?
>>
>>692256886

There's obviously physical differences but absolutely nothing suggests they're related to intelligence. Africa sucks because it always had a retarded culture.

But look at what happens when you put a black family out of the ghetto. They actually have the same success chance as a white or asian family.
>>
>>692242776
You forgot to add blacks to that graph. That's racist.
>>
>>692237109

Leaving the EU is just retarded.

For an european nation, not being in the EU means either
a) being bossed around by the EU, having to adhere to all their rules and so on, but not having a say in it;
or b) being closed out from the european market.

How is any of this better than being part of the EU?

>inb4 hurr durr independence
>>
>>692257094
They did. And Obama turned around and ended the recession during his second term.

Sensationalism at its finest.

>mildly pro-bama
>fight me
>>
File: no.jpg (7 KB, 295x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no.jpg
7 KB, 295x200
>>692257465
>gets my point
>fight be
>>
>>692257346
the funniest part is probably when my ancestors said the same thing about gaining independence from Britain
>>
File: kej.jpg (19 KB, 481x361) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kej.jpg
19 KB, 481x361
>>692257346
>the european market
>>
>>692257161
Not disagreeing that it may or may not (probably not) have any bearing at all on intelligence.

>They actually have the same success chance as a white or asian family.
That's not really conclusive either, though. Is it because they're equally intelligent, or is it simply because society makes their upward social mobility easier?
>>
>>692249982
Wow, that's an interesting risk game there.
>who won?
>>
>>692237109
The story is always the same. Capable people are criticized by retards who don't actually have any arguments.

These people are either paid by the disingenuous elites or they are frustrated at their own capability. The latter, the frustrated ones, were actually fooled by the elites that they can be equal. Of course, the elites didn't pay them, but what they meant by "equality" was to make everybody as poor as the retards. Nevertheless, the retards enjoyed this sociopathic crap and actually believed the lies. And now they are frustrated that the reality is crashing down on them.
>>
>>692256605
>>
>>692257910

If they can get in college (and you need to have good grades to do that) and finish a career, I'm sure it means they're equally intelligent, but social issues were holding them back.
>>
>>692257346
>a) being bossed around by the EU, having to adhere to all their rules and so on, but not having a say in it

That was one of the reasons for leaving, to avoid that very situation.

> b) being closed out from the european market.
Would be daft for the EU to refuse all trade deals on a childish grudge. Give it some time, there will be new trade deals that mutually benefit the EU and the UK. Life will go on.
>>
>>692237109
Because the economy has fucking collapsed.
>>
>>
>>692254466
This
>>
File: IMAG0223.jpg (186 KB, 900x1596) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMAG0223.jpg
186 KB, 900x1596
Rate my lipeses
>>
>>692258801
Kissable 10/10
Am I a faggot?
>>
File: ihatehumans.jpg (365 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ihatehumans.jpg
365 KB, 3000x1688
>>692245795
I hate humans to the core and look where im at, you fucking monkey.
>>
File: IMAG0221.jpg (203 KB, 900x1596) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMAG0221.jpg
203 KB, 900x1596
>>692259047
No. I would kiss me too.
>>
>>692258242
> If they can get in college (and you need to have good grades to do that)

Or, you know, simply be black. That's the problem with our society; we've destroyed the level playing field. Universities have to meet an ethnic diversity quota because of affirmative action laws. Students that are more qualified are rejected in favor of students that would otherwise not be accepted purely due to skin color.

Then comes the other question - given people of the same social standing but of different ethnic backgrounds, will they all achieve equal levels of success? Numerous studies say no. How much of that is due to intelligence and how much of that is due to biases in society? It's unclear, nobody really knows. Lefties will generally say entirely due to biases in society, because they can't bear the thought of some people being heritably less intelligent than others. Righties will generally point to intelligence because who the fuck knows, they like to feel better than others. It's really not clear cut, though, and most likely some combination of the two camps.

Here's an interesting quote from James Watson of Watson and Crick fame:
"There is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so."
>>
>>692259196
But I am a pedophile, right? I mean, I hope you're underage.
>>
Seems like Brexit was solely about immigration policy, or at least that's what people say.
>>
>>692260923
was about wanting self governance, immigration, trade deals and economics, and general EU-related fears that certain parts of the lisbon treaty which were never enacted might be in the future (that would permanently bind the UK to the EU), the EU central bank and EU "defense force" (army).
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46


Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]


If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.