Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Let's get a good debate/discussion going on. Memes aside,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 41
File: Black_Lives_Matter_protest.jpg (2 MB, 4023x2754) Image search: [Google]
Black_Lives_Matter_protest.jpg
2 MB, 4023x2754
Let's get a good debate/discussion going on.
Memes aside, what's your opinion on the #BlackLivesMatter movement?
>>
>>691783671
If they were really concerned with black lives, they would try to stop the black on black violence, encourage the men to raise their kids, and encourage education and literacy. Instead of bitching about the occasional white cop shooting a black teenager.
>>
>>691783936
well systematically speaking literally the government at some point or another has tried to stop black people from achieving all theses things IE segregation, the white flight, the war on drugs and racial studies its not that easy to just fix a culture that has been literally soaked in violence and pushed away from education im black and i dont do any of that shit but racism is still very real and prevalent

and im open to talk just not really down for an argument
>>
>>691783671
If they matter so much then maybe, just maybe, they might want to stop killing each other.
>>
>>691784356
This.
Not black but

>you cant just fix a culture thats been soaked in violence and pushed away from education and so on

If you have half a brain this should be obvious. Its a vicious cycle combining their upbringing and environment, plus racism directed at them confirming their feelings that they are in a war and cant accomplish anything.

Having said that, i also think black lives matter is a witch hunt. Yes there are shit cops, but it almost feels like even if a cop has 3 masked guys open fire on him in blatant public daylight, and he shoots back, there will be a march for the lives of those sweet boys taken by the evil cops.

But witch hunts and silly bullshit are not confined to the black community.
>>
>>691784356
Show me racist laws today? There arent any, in past, yes there was but not nowadays. Also white flight wasnt government mandated. how is the war on drugs racist? Today's black men and women can get a great education on the cheap, but they dont. They need to work within their communities, to better themselves. What do they expect the government to do?
>>
>>691783671
If black lives matter, white lives anti-matter?
>>
fuck white ppl
>>
>>691784722
So the answer to this vicious cycle is what? There is already thousands of scholarships, and grants for the black community to get educated. There are all black colleges where they wont be subjected to this racism you think is prevalant. So what do you suggest?
>>
They don't understand that if you fight the law and the law wins, it doesn't mean "dem whiteys are raycisst!"
>>
File: nothingmatters.jpg (414 KB, 1600x1285) Image search: [Google]
nothingmatters.jpg
414 KB, 1600x1285
>>691784957
>>
>>691783671
only matters to niggers
>>
>>691783671
BLM needs better poster boys.
Michael Brown had committed a felony, was breaking a minor law, and resisted before the cop knew about the robbery.
Trayvon Martin reached home safely, then PER HIS FRIENDS'S testimony returned to accost Ximmerman.
Freddie Gray was tragic, but is was not deliberate- and most of the BPD involved were black.
Focus on the NY chokehold and the SC shootdown.
>>
>>691785147
IIRC Uncle Fester from The Addams Family took part in that one. They killed a friend of his.
>>
Black anon here.

What are your opinions on "institutional racism"? A lot of SJWs and BLM "activists" are starting to synonymize this with the actual definition of racism. This is literally changing the definition of racism to fit their agenda. They're literally saying that minorities can't be racisr because "muh no power and privilege". It pisses me off when people do this, and I don't know how to argue against it because people gang up on me and call me "racist against my kind" and shit.
>>
>>691784994
This
>>
Unless the nigger is an athlete their lives don't matter.

See: 2016 chicago homicide statistics.
>>
>>691784986

Im an observer, not a social engineer.

If the right answer existed, yet, we'd have fixed it. But it exists. You also seem hostile to the idea. No solution doesnt mean its not true.

If i had absolute power, though.

BET would be wiped out, any music that promotes gang violence and fame gone because they seem to eat that shit up,
And any baby born in a ghetto wherein its known people have no chance, of any family, not just black, theyre to be taken from their parents and adopted to a priveledged family.
>>
I have a general distaste for everything jewish, liberal and progressive (along with most non-whites). However I am a strong believer in "doing your job right god-damnit" and also "a fair legal process."
So the BLM movement took no weight with me until I recently watched A Murder on Sunday Morning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWwf-uHrCIA

After that, I meh'd about the BLM movement and sent them a good vibe or two.
Does it mean I care about niggers and their lives, and if they matter - nah.
>>
>>691784803
the war on drugs- crack and cocaine arent that different crack is just a cheaper watered down version crack was found in black neighborhoods cocaine was found in white neighborhoods guess which drug had a VASTLY higher penalty and jail sentence for having? you guessed it crack if its the war on drugs why wasnt it the war on all drugs? oh yeah because that means when little shelly steals her dad car and gets busted its easy to fight for a slap on the wrist also cocaine was getting as common as marijuana in richer areas of the US but i guess #alldrugsmatter wasnt a very popular slogan

the white flight- wasn't government mandated yes but if i moved into a white neighborhood the property value would go down everyone would move out causing the funding of education in that area to go down etc etc etc

and yeah you can get an education now a days but if all you know is hood shit and violence you arent suddenly going to wake up like OH HEY let me get my intelligence on
>>
>>691785470
If everyone is racist than it has no meaning.

The guys that tied that black dude up with a chain and drug him behind a pickup until he died would be just a racist as your run of the mill white guy. Assuming you accept the SJW definition of racism.
>>
>>691785569
Actually there is a right answer. And you kinda hit it, thug/gang culture. It needs to be tapered off. Also, there is already so much money following into the inner city and the ghettos, it seems to not work. We incentivise single mothers, we inventivise the drug trade, we incentivise all these bad behaviors with this money coming in. It is actually making it worse.
>>
>>691785470
I remember my little brother coming home from first grade with a black eye and crying. He told me his skin was the wrong color. We are "white". He jaut so happens to go to a school (assigned) where "whites" are less than 3% of the school pop. How isn't he a minority in this environment? Cause it's not racist if the kids admittedly haras him for being white.
>>
>>691785861
>Being white
>Living around minorities.
>>
>>691783671
Sick of identity politics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA
>>
>>691785665
Fun fact: crack is more addictive and destructive than cocaine. This is because you smoke it, and absorb it differently than coke through the nose.
>>
>>691785470
this is stupid as hell yes black people can be racist 100 times over but i do agree to a degree that it just doesn't affect white people as much

a white person cant dance stereotype wont effect them the way black people are criminals effects them it hits harder when it is against us but that doesn't mean we arent capable of being 100% racist

if you get what i am saying
>>
>>691785665
I really don't understand why and how blacks get emerged in that. I'm black. I live in the hood. However, I saw all the shit going on and I didn't want to be involved in it. I kept my grades up and shit. However, my brother has gotten into this hood shit. He won't listen, he won't do his work. This nigga just got suspended from summer school for instigating a fight. I just don't understand.
>>
>>691785665
Wtf are you talking about
> but if all you know is hood shit and violence you arent suddenly going to wake up like OH HEY let me get my intelligence on

That's why other blacks should encourage those "hood shit" black to get an education
>>
>>691783671
I agree that black lives matter, but I don't know much about the movement.
>>
File: 1466067685392.jpg (70 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1466067685392.jpg
70 KB, 500x497
black people our the most smartest people
>>
>>691783671
Police are out of control, but blacks are more likely to suffer from it because they're more likely to be fleeing a convenience store with stolen cigars at 4 AM, and are more likely, when told "Get down on the ground or we'll shoot," to scream "CAN I JUST ONE THING" while resisting arrest.

IMHO
>>
>>691783671
>bunch of literal racist faggots input on BLM
>implying

Scum dirt cops are abundant and the majority.
>"well nig so and so was committing a crime"
Which is almost the entire reason policing exists. To deal with unruly people committing crimes. Otherwise they would be out of the job and it would be nonexistent. They don't get to be scumbag nigger trash and murderers because of so and so people acting out.

And for the many many others that weren't committing crimes? No snappy invalid non-justifying remark for that. But shitwearing cops? Yes. That's the only reason in both cases.
>>
>>691786120
dont recall saying black culture was prefect and they do by the thousands there are plenty and plenty of movements that try to help get more students into college but again you cant fix an entire culture overnight
>>
>>691786208
>loyal nigga
>side chick
>side

Um.
>>
>>691783671

I mean, I don't really want to wake up in the morning, so I don't see how I can possibly care if someone else is killed.
>>
>>691786401
can you try saying this without the angst and aggression?
>>
>>691784356
The gov has been forcing integration. No one back in the day wanted their kids to go to school with black kids but were forced. The issue is that they don't accept or culture as dominant so they resist with their own. There are exceptions in life but the majority is the only arguing point. And with a 15 percent of the population committing over half of murders we should be concerned.
>>
>>691786545
No. We're not watching an episide of Spongebob Squarepants.
>>
>>691783671
They need to be truthful... what they really should call themselves is "Criminal Lives Matter"... the people dying are criminals.

Yes, EVERYONE deserves to be treated fairly by the police, BUT to protest the 0.0001% of black people killed by police while ignoring the 99.9999% of blacks killed by OTHER blacks is STUPID!!!
>>
>>691786402
Exactly. So how does yelling at cops fix this?
>>
File: aa.png (207 KB, 225x547) Image search: [Google]
aa.png
207 KB, 225x547
>>691785147
Check'em!
>>
I'm black (though people think I'm white on paper)
I'll give my opinion, and I hope this can remain reasonably civil.

I have conflicted feeling about them. They've obviously succeeded in provoking a national discussion about the issues, which is something that was sorely needed given the current state of affairs.

The problem is that some of their methods have just added fuel to the fire for people who want any reason to demonize and hate black people. Though I don't know how much of an actual problem this is, as these probably aren't the kind of people who would be open to thinking critically about issues involving race anyways.

One of the greatest failures of the campaign, as I see it, is in the framing. They haven't done enough to combat the caricature of there position (All cops and all white people are evil, and if you you are white you haven't earned anything you have!!!11!!!). It is obvious to any thinking person this is not their position, but it's a simple caricature of their position that appeals to the emotional and reactive nature of their opponents. They really need to be clear and debunk the idea that their position is anything close to this.

Feel free to ask me stuff if you like.
>>
>>691785159
edgy
>>
>>691786624
that wasnt the case in the fifties
>>
>>691786700
That anon is taking about something separate from police.
>>
>>691783671
Nobody's life matters. So I don't understand why they think they are so special.
>>
>>691786874
Well the discussion is framed within the blm movement.
>>
File: hmmmm.png (690 KB, 1100x1170) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.png
690 KB, 1100x1170
the time of white is over let the black nubians rise
>>
>>691786736
No, their position really is that cops and whites are evil. I've had the joy of discussing that with several people who think "black lives matter."
If it's not racist to say that "black lives matter," then I'd just like to point out that white lives have historically mattered more. It is plain to see that it was white culture that built America, not black culture.
>>
File: blm-orlando.jpg (74 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
blm-orlando.jpg
74 KB, 1600x900
>>691783671

It's pretty much complete horseshit.

There is no systemic or institutionalized racism against blacks in this country.

We have black athletes and rappers making fortunes, black people throughout the military with plenty of them in leadership positions, black politicians (the fucking president), successful black business people, and even doctors.

They are a lot like modern day feminists in that they just want to be victims and refuse to acknowledge that their own problems are their own doing.
>>
>>691786700
well if you have ever been black and near a cop you would understand that its a little different

i live 200 yards away from a wal mart and in i live a VERY white populated area in florida but in the year i have lived here i have been stopped by cops in there cars while im walking i might add (wheres your id, where you going, what are you doing, where do you live, dont go anywhere while i check your id out) at least 6 times this year for doing nothing but existing each time im just like 'is this the time im gonna get some dude to put his hands on me then pull out his gun when he gets "scared" ' idk so its almost as if they are specifically put on this planet to fuck with you and its highly intimidating

>6'3 168 pounds to give you a better visual of me im pretty skinny
>>
>>691786736
It's basically like a Malcom x type of movement. It works, but dose harm at the same time..
>>
>>691783671
the irony is that most black lives don't really matter
>>
>>691786736
>I'm black
Yes sure you are now tell us about the bombshell white girl sitting on your lap as you typed that
>>
File: reddit.gif (501 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
reddit.gif
501 KB, 350x233
>>691786401
lmao you must be a new. a lot of people on /b/ aren't racist. they just say dumb racist shit for a laugh.
>>
>>691787262
You probably look like a thug. I've been stopped by cops plenty of times, been treated just like that and I'm an affluent white. It's just their fucking job, man. Stop bitching, you don't see me whining about getting detained by cops.
>>
>>691787116
rofl niggers wish big huh
>>
>>691786208
wot?
>>
>>691785957
Delay here, we don't have an option to move out of this school in this one horse town
>>
>>691787131
It's surprising how so many people don't understand the role that power plays in racism/sexism/other isms.

Continue to think what you want, I know I won't change your mind. But that simply isn't the core message, and your anecdotes don't change that.
>>
>>691787116
kek
>>
>>691787407
what does a thug look like? oh thats right BLACK racism is over THANKS ANON lemme go thank masa for his services
>>
>>691786208

dafuq???
>>
>>691787116
All subjective bitch
>>
I think BLM is a necessary organization but are in a shitty situation because they are forced to defend some of the shittiest dregs of society. Just like ACLU is forced to defend groups like NAMBLA.

I'm pretty sure the higher ups in the group roll their eyes at some of the crap they're forced to defend. Wherein lies the problem with blacks in America and elsewhere... almost formally refer to this group of black people as "niggers". Id like to assume BLM doesn't want to defend niggers but they're hand is forced because of the mere color of the person's skin in an attempt to show unity within the race... a race that is obviously fractured. The nig side sets the standards on being black and issue the black card to other blacks. Getting a degree and having a job isn't "black" to them. Smoking blunts and getting over on people is.

I'm rambling but in short, I really feel sorry for the responsible BLMers. I couldn't imagine having to reflexively defend every cousin fucking piece of white trash... based solely on the color of my skin.
>>
>>691786819
Yes, they've been slowly given rights from slaves to free men to full citizens. The issue is a conflict of culture. The same reason European nations and Middle Eastern ones are having issues. People are better off isolated if they don't want to assimilate. Those that resist should go back to their native lands until they decide to accept our culture/laws and abide by them.
>>
File: CbxLKHtXIAE78vs.jpg (782 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
CbxLKHtXIAE78vs.jpg
782 KB, 2048x2048
>>691783671
>>
File: 1466959402586.jpg (164 KB, 514x640) Image search: [Google]
1466959402586.jpg
164 KB, 514x640
>>691783671
Black lives seem to matter to everyone BUT black people. They make up 12% of the population but commit 80% of the crime.

Thats not racism. They have an illegitimacy rate close to 90% If black lives matter so much why aren't black fathers raising black children?
>>
File: SLY7wjWH.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
SLY7wjWH.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>691787578
>what does a thug look like?
First hit on google images...
THIS is what a thug looks like
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 481x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 481x335
>>691787407
And therein lies the problem. Because YOU dont " bitch" about it or do something about, you assume everyone else shouldnt. Well guess wat steve,
Not everyone is a big pussy like you.
Pic related ,
>>
>>691787262
Im white and this happens to me when i wear my gym clothes. The gym is a short walk from my place, and ive been stopped before. It is about appearance, something about a hoodie and basketball shorts drives cops crazy. And everytime i just do as they ask
>>
>>691787377
I mean you'd be hard pressed to find any kind of movement that didn't do some type of harm. I just think they can do a better job of mitigating the harm of misinformation.

>>691787393
I don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>691787569
>isms
Kid, you can't just go around and complain about the power structure of our civilized society. What you are really doing is advocating for anarchy. You just want to do what you want, when you want. No responsibility, no job, no worries. Keep hoping for the downfall of civilization, buddy.

>>691787578
Thugs gonna thug.
>>
>>691787737
There isnt anything wrong about what the cops are doing. If they arent stop and frisking you, nothing bad going on.
>>
File: 1446569524867.jpg (97 KB, 551x400) Image search: [Google]
1446569524867.jpg
97 KB, 551x400
>>691787116
So you're the most why Africa is lower?
>>
>>691787712
>Proving the point.
>>
>>691787247
>There is no systemic or institutionalized racism against blacks in this country.
3/10

Now tell us about how the only systemic and institutionalized racism and disenfranchisement in this country is really against whites. Please.
>>
>>691787737
You're completely retarded. A pussy is someone who bitches about every tiny little problem they encounter in their life.
>>
>>691787705
It's around fifty percent, not eighty, anon.
>>
>>691787402
Sure thing /b/ro.
>>
>>691785147
If these people were prosecuted instead of being offered to just vote republican america wouldn't have this problem.

Facilitating racism and perpetuating the ghetto-isation of poorer neighbourhoods combined with continuous cuts on public education are pushing those from lower incomes (african americans) to sway towards alternatives like a life of crime, thereby closing the circle of mistrust and mistreatment.
>>
>>691787569

>he role that power plays in racism/sexism/other isms.

I'd like to hear a detailed explanation of this.
>>
>>691787705
>why aren't black fathers raising black children?

WHY? There is NO shame in black community with fathering unmarried children, also government supports the single mothers... Fatherhood and monogamous marriage are non-black concepts
>>
>>691788041
Or niggers are crime-ridden, violent beasts. But keep believing that they weren't enslaved for a reason.
>>
>>691787827
You have an astonishing talent for non-sequiturs.
I do not want, nor am I advocating for, anarchy. To say that the power structure should be different is not to say that it should not exists.

Are you really unable to make such basic distinctions?
>>
>>691783671
just a sad group that cant justify their existence without "racism" as the root of their cause.
being said, shaming america for upholding the law just makes them look like the bad guys.

>a group of filthy rednecks could have been more moving with the same situation, AND without liberals or republicans backing them
>>
>>691787911
>tumblrina detected

Go away, fat cunt.
>>
>>691787131
>...racist to say (x) lives matter...
>...point out that (y) lives have 'historically mattered more...
>2016
>The current era
>not realizing why black people treat him like an enemy.
>>
>>691787911

>Now tell us about how the only systemic and institutionalized racism and disenfranchisement in this country is really against whites. Please.

wtf are you talking about? Where did I say there was racism against whites?
>>
>>691788157
You are the one who hasn't fully developed his thoughts. You advocate for changing the power structure, but you offer no real alternative. You just bitch about how it is. Maybe if you offered a solution instead of just pointing out the problem, people could take you more seriously.
If you don't like the current power structure, go change it yourself.
>>
File: 1456142892138.jpg (14 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1456142892138.jpg
14 KB, 255x255
>>691787116
KeK thats some crazy good bait right here . sooo saved
>>
>>691786048
Here's the problem with your logic though. Simply because what you've anecdotally classified as racist comments, are aimed at two completely different aspects of social interaction.

If someone watches a white dude flail around, trying desperately to follow a beat, and someone says "Man... White boys got no rhythm!" it is generally laughed at, even by the white guy who just made an ass out of himself on the dance floor.

If someone sees a black man conducting a heroin sale, to another black man, or woman, a block away from his community preschool and says "Wow, the black people in this neighborhood must be criminals" suddenly that person is racist, because "Not ALL black people!"

Most stereotypes are based not on perceived truths, but on witnessed truths. If blacks want to get rid of the criminal stereotype, why not have these "strong, proud, black men" go out on the street, and beat the everliving FUCK out of the dope dealer, and tell them "Not in MY neighborhood!" instead of crying racism when someone assumes a black man dressed like a thug, with tear drops tattooed under their eye, tossing gang signs, might actually be a gang member.
>>
>>691787694
lmao half of this niggers where in bait car.
>>
>>691788135
My point exactly, look at this prime example of mistrust ad predudice. Offering these people the same living conditions as white americans will level them with the white population.

In some instances they will even vastly outperform whites, because of a feeling that they would have to prove themselves.

Just look at the red tails
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Airmen
>>
>>691788258
>be me
>be 2016
>make a factually correct statement
>be told it is racist to point out objective fact in this era
>be told it is sexist to point out objective fact
>be told you are a bigot because you don't believe fantasies
>watch as all of your people's culture slowly die
>>
>>691783671

OP HERE.
Let's change the topic.

What's your opinion on white privilege? What about guilt guilt? Do you think institutional racism is a thing?
>>
>>691788508
Why dont they have to prove themselves in the current situation? Why must we mandate a perfect mix of cultures to have one achieve at the same level?
>>
>>691786208
Black logic; The image.
>>
>>691788645
Because most everyone that makes up those races are lazy and stupid.
>>
>>691783671
If anything black lives matter less. They commit the most crimes per capita, and contribute the least. 90% of the time when one is shot, it is because they were being faggots.
>>
>>691788481
What do you mean?
>>
>>691783671
they should die, fucking racists
>>
>>691788442
Thank you. White men do not tolerate drug dealers in our neighborhoods. We would deal with it ourselves with our shotguns, or call the cops if we felt it necessary.
>>
File: Ayyyyyyyy Lmao.jpg (46 KB, 456x488) Image search: [Google]
Ayyyyyyyy Lmao.jpg
46 KB, 456x488
>>691787116
>Most Athletisized
GETS ME EVERYTIME
>>
>>691788597

>Do you think institutional racism is a thing?
>Black President.

Pretty sure it's not.
>>
>>691788597
White privilege is no longer much of a thing. Thanks to affirmative action white people have less opportunities than other races. White guilt is just cucks being cucks, nothing anyone can really do there. Institutional racism is a thing, but a rare one. It is an issue, just not a high priority.
>>
>>691788645
Because they have not been offered the opportunity, the black community feels like institutionalised racism will simply ignore any achievement so there is less incentive to prove themselves.
>>
>>691788341
What kind of argument is this?
Because I have not developed a complete alternative socio-political framework, I'm not allowed to point out that the current one is problematic for various reasons? Imagine applying that to any other scenario. That's idiocy.

It's not "bitching" to point out that something has negative effects on people.

You tell me to "go change it yourself" but what do you think the first step in changing anything is? Hint: it's identifying the problems that need change.
>>
>>691788597
1. Systemic racism is absolutely a thing. If you think otherwise, you know nothing of the history of the US
2. Because there's a clear bias in society towards whites, of course white priv exists. ((Just because this exists does not mean whites cant be poor or have tough lives; USA society also stereotypes and marginalizes the poor CONSTANTLY))
3. White guilt is bullshit. You did nothing wrong and cannot control the past. You need to actually put your head on right and start paying attention to what you can do to fix things now
>>
>>691788570
Your opinion isn't factually correct you retard. It's an opinion. I'm just pointing out that your observation may have been skewed by the fact that you clearly hate black people.
>>
>>691783936
White fathers are statistically much more absent then black fathers.
>>
>>691788957
Wouldnt this make them want to excell? Talking about wanting to prove themselves, isnt this how it should be
>>
>>691789012
> is absolutely
> nothing of the history of the US
>is
>history
You went full nigger.
>>
>>691787131
A white culture that was built on the stolen land and bodies of the Indians
>>
>>691788943
>because some people can succeed, there's no such thing as institutional racism

HAW HAW

>>691788954
I'm really not surprised youre a cuckposter
>>
>>691789131
Stats plz
>>
>>691788645

>>691789012
This is pretty much right. The key thing to point out about white privilege that people do not seem to understand, is that just because you are privileged does not mean you can't have a difficult life. Nor does it mean you haven't earned what you have.
>>
File: 1466073475541.jpg (64 KB, 800x960) Image search: [Google]
1466073475541.jpg
64 KB, 800x960
white people are literally little devil hitlers
>>
>>691789214
>biggest institution in the world is headed by a black man
>there is institutional racism
Show me these institutional laws that encourage racism.
>>
>>691788984
Imagine you have ten full trash bags in your living room. Does simply pointing out the problem help anything? No? That's what I thought. You move that damn trash yourself.
>>
>>691789164
It is a present tense problem that is affected to this date by our history of things such as:
• blocking minorities from mikitary housing post-war
• redlining
• blocking races from New Deal policies
• funding education through property taxes ((which we still do despite being ruled unconstitutional))
>>
>>691789347
>implying that's bad
>>
>>691789284
So the privilege is just that we are more accepted? Sounds great
>>
>>691783936
/thread
>>
>>691789189
Do you honestly think those savages peacefully acquired that land? No. They fought wars with each other for control of the land, just like anyone else. We whites just put an end to it by proving ourselves vastly superior to them. Cry about it, they lost.
>>
>>691783671
Black lives matter. They're just people. The movement exists because, at this moment and throughout history, they are not equally... especially by the law.
>>
>>691789370
One great example: There was a study that you can find p easily because im not your babysitter that effectively showed that whites with felonies were hired at higher rates than people with "black" names and no felonies
>>
>>691783671
They are the most hypocritical movement known
>>
>>691789538
Black detected
>>
File: nigger gone nig.jpg (526 KB, 2465x795) Image search: [Google]
nigger gone nig.jpg
526 KB, 2465x795
>>691787874
all colonies went down hill
>>
>>691789214
>racism is the reason not everyone succeeds

tee hee
>>
>>691783671
They should stick to being anti law enforcement instead of just anti white.

Same for all street gangs and cartels too pls
>>
>>691789396
1. It does help if half the people in the house thinks the garbage bags don't exist.
2. Moving garbage bags is something you can do on your own. Changing the power structure of the most powerful country on earth is not.

Your talent for non-sequiturs is balanced by your complete failure at constructing analogies.
>>
>>691789562
Yeah im not looking it up because i dont have the burden of proof, but how is a business hiring someone proof of institutional laws that are racist?
>>
File: sing.jpg (7 KB, 319x158) Image search: [Google]
sing.jpg
7 KB, 319x158
Yet more white washing of Hollywood

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3470600/
>>
>>691787911
ill bite.
every application, for literally everything job related, asks if you are white, or race x, y, z.
now go ahead and ask any employer, who would you pick if you had a known black applicant with the same qualification as a white applicant.
assuming your employer has nothing against any race, which do you believe employers will pick?
>>
>>691789662

lmao
>>
>>691787407
Is it time already for the fake anon testimonies?

>>691787712
How the hell does he look like a thug? An oddball hairstyle is not thug, nor it nose rings. We see white people with those all the damn time.

But
>black
So that makes it thug? Ok.
Now tell me about how there's no racism.
>>
>>691789716
You do realize institutional/systemic racism doesn't mean there are laws, right

>>691789674
>block minorities from education, owning property, jobs
>wonder why their kids to this day are fucked up
>>
>>691789609
>black
It's NIGGER, son.
The word is NIGGER.
>>
>>691783671
Violence, indolence, and laziness (welfare) are prominent parts of black culture in the US. Until this changes, the way they are treated will not change. Despite what the majority of people think, you can not legislate equality. It must be earned. If equality is what you want, get your fucking shit together and be equal. These people suck at everything. They aren't even good criminals if they're getting caught/shot.
>>
>>691789562
That's because white people are smarter.
>>
My name is Atticus Mulkey and I lived in Baltimore for four years. I have good friends that are black. Stop the hate.
>>
File: satracialgapfigure.gif (29 KB, 276x315) Image search: [Google]
satracialgapfigure.gif
29 KB, 276x315
>>691788508
yes when they are equal in standing they are equal inteligent except they are not
>>
>>691789796
well do to affirmative action, i would see the counter needs to be alittle darker.
>>
File: 1446372528320.png (467 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
1446372528320.png
467 KB, 1024x776
>>691789662
sheeeit
>>
>>691789697
You just love dodging the issue, huh? I guess that is what you liberal niggers are best at.

Did I ask you whether it mattered that your roommate was in denial about the trash? It was bothering you, not him. So if you didn't want to do it yourself, you shouldn't have bitched about it to begin with.
I'd also like to point out that, based on your view, no single person has ever been significant enough to influence the direction of a government or even a society as a whole. Hitler, Gandhi, Dalai Lama, Franklin D Roosevelt, Martin Luther King, Jr, Malcolm X. All of these people did not change a single god damn thing, apparently.
>>
>>691789980
Shut the fuck up, baltimoron.
>>
>>691789012

>1. Systemic racism is absolutely a thing. If you think otherwise, you know nothing of the history of the US

It's not a thing though. Perhaps in the past but not today.

I live in the South. There are plenty of black people in my town. We hold the doors for them at restaurants. Our kids play together in the parks. We chat about random shit in line at the gas station.

People don't like niggers because of obvious fucking reasons. It really is that simple.

>2. Because there's a clear bias in society towards whites, of course white priv exists. ((Just because this exists does not mean whites cant be poor or have tough lives; USA society also stereotypes and marginalizes the poor CONSTANTLY))

How does it exist?

>3. White guilt is bullshit. You did nothing wrong and cannot control the past.

This yea I agree with.

>>691789214

>Institutionalized and systemic racism is rampant in this country.
>but plenty of black people succeed
>it's just the ones who work hard, don't do drugs, and aren't in gangs (niggers)
>if you act like a criminal and a thug guess what? people will treat you as such
>HAW HAW
>>
>>691789396
>>691788341
>>691787827
>>691787131

I'm not the guy you're talking to, but damn, man. He's beat you at every exchange. Just stop. It's over.
>>
>>691789537
I didnt say that, Natives are Natives, and it was the Natives land. Europeans had no right to come in and take what wasnt theres, they couldve settled and minded their own shit. And its the kings fault for making America out to be a land of prosperity and great wealth, when there wasnt anything there and the people in the colonies suffered, and had to pay huge fucking taxes
>>
>>691789994
A portion of black kids are raised with out a father or very little interaction. One can assume that is where casualty may occur.
>>
>>691789883
So than what is this institution? But Systematic racism? Sort of, but with diversity quotas and tax breaks this is becoming less of a problem. So there you go, arent you the it cant happen overnight fella, we are fixing this. Currently we are doing what we can, but you cant honestly expect this system to carry the black people, they need to also take action.
>>
>>691790119
You're just too much of a pussy to argue yourself, faggot.
>>
>>691789994
one parent lower income as it factors
>>
>>691788748
Probably referencing a show wherein a vehicle was parked somewhere and left unlocked with the keys inside it, used as bait to catch the more elusive car thieves in the area. This car would be rigged with a system that would shut the engine down and lock all the doors with no way to open them from the inside.

So he's saying that half those people got trapped inside a bait car and taken to jail for it.
>>
>>691789796
This is not a puzzle. They're going to pick the white one far more often. It has been studied and observed that they pick the white one far more often even when the black applicant has more of these mystical qualifications.

The whole "affirmative action blacks getting all the opportunities they don't deserve" crap is one big lie perpetrated by people who know that its bs.
>>
>>691790182
See, now you're just victimizing those savages. It wasn't their land when they came over and took it. Why is what we did any different? Because we're white? I believe that would be racist.
>>
File: 1467041337780.jpg (6 KB, 151x88) Image search: [Google]
1467041337780.jpg
6 KB, 151x88
>>691789662
Yeah this is why niggers is dumb
>>
>>691783671
who gives a shit, its only america
>>
>>691783671
I don't even know what that is, I only get the basic Idea from the name.
>>
>>691790182

>had no right

Guess you've never heard of a little thing called Manifest Destiny.
>>
>>691783671
It's not easy to say black lives matter to other races when it's so painfully obvious that they don't matter to themselves. A white guy walks up to a black guy and shoots him in the right foot. It's not gonna matter when the black guy also has a gun and is shooting himself in the left foot over and over and over again but he wants the white guy to take care of his right foot.
>>
>>691790083
>systematic racism is not a thing
>Points out a bunch of non-systematic anecdotes where there wasn't racism

Serious question: Do you understand that systematic / institutional racism is different from racism between two people?
>>
>>691783671
they´re a bunch of blatantly racist fucks that pull the racist card if you say anything against it.
>>
>>691790241
What about the other cultures that have suffered racism and systematic racism?

Chinese? Irish? Japanese? They don't seem to have issues adopting and thriving...
>>
>>691790241
You're assuming here that black people aren't taking action or doing good

One of yhe largest problems for blacks is being jailed over stupid shit. Mandatory sentences for having some p harmless weed = bye dad = less moneyearners in the hous = more poverty = dad comes home one day to an even more fucked up family = shitter

We need to end mandaory sentences immediately, end prison for profit (legal slavery), and reform our bail system. All of this could be done immediately to HUGE changes
>>
>>691790218
does this not.. directly correlate.. to.. the fact that.. black people.. suck at raising kids.. therefore.. cant preform?
you're like
its not fair cause black kids have a hard time without faddahs
but then
its those black kids who then go on to fuck and leave leaving more black kids without faddahs
>>
>>691790594
Because they're not niggers who just bitch about everything without ever doing anything about it.
>>
>>691790594
There aren't Irish etc hip hop cultures telling them to kill police and sell drugs like there is with black culture.
>>
>>691783671
My opinion is that they shouldnt focus on one race, it should be all lives mater, cause tthey all do, apart from the sandniggers, man fuck those guys
>>
Should be called #onlyblacklivesmatter

racists fucks
>>
>>691790653
Jesus christ you write like a complete idiot.
>>
>>691790594
Which one of those groups were literally slaves for ~250 years again?
>>
>>691783671

It's feminism for niggers. Or in other words, bullshit that only cares about their own issues.
>>
>>691790563

Why don't you tell me what it means because if it was such a problem I would think we would have far fewer successful black people which was the whole reason I pointed that out earlier.
>>
>>691790318
>They're going to pick the white one far more often
>It has been studied and observed that they pick the white one far more often
alright. lets say im too stupid to google. show me where you get this from
>>
>>691790311
ow, m'ok thanks.
>>
>>691790842
Chinese and Irish. Not him btw. Chinese and Irish built this country. Don't see them bitching about it now
>>
>>691790842
>tfw Irish were seen as subhuman non-whites but as more eastern/southern Europeans came to the US, they were welcomed into the fold of whiteness, immediately forgetting how they were treated not much different from blacks
>>
>>691783671
Of course they do. Black women need to try to teach their sons that black lives matter. That seems to be where the bulk of the problem actually starts.

>>691784803
Look at the average sentence for near identical first offences committed by racial demographics.
>>
>>691789883
Blacks owned slaves. They have held property in the US for a very long time. There are no laws against it.

Nothing has kept blacks out of work more than a high minimum wage. Those jobs are not careers, they're paid internships for those who won't go to college. Make it so employers lose money by hiring unskilled entrants into the labor force and they will hire someone else. Then you have blacks in their twenties who have never had a job and, with no work experience and no skills, they become unemployable adults.

Nothing hurt black-owned business like the series of civil rights acts. Nothing hurt black families like welfare acts.

But you're the good guy, huh?
>>
>>691790842
You just went full nigger, nigger. Niggers have been enslaving niggers for longer than any other race on the planet. Ever wonder how you niggers got the pyramids constructed? That's right, jewish slaves. White, jewish slaves.
>>
>>691790780
i wanted to break it down so whoever posted the comment got what i was trying to say
all im trying to say is that wouldnt it just take one generation to stop fucking up and give black kids the fathers and support they need to not grow up without fathers
its just that simple
if one kid grew up and realised growing up without a father fucked up his life he should know that letting a kid grow up without a father will fuck that one up too
>>
>>691789994
1: more affluent homes can afford tutoring and other shit to boost sat scores.
2: A lifelong diet of fried chicken and other fast-food can't be good on the brain.
3: The racial gap does narrow with higher incomes.
4: I will admit that there is a gap, but most high-earning blacks are first generation rich, often in the entertainment industry. So not many will feel the need to continue studies, just take a look at jaden smith, what incentive does he have to get a degree.
5: once there are multiple generations of highly educated african americans the feeling of following their father's footsteps.
>>
>>691790930
This is just a CNN lil blurb but it has the author's name and everything. Professor at Princeton did the research

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/08/09/study-black-man-and-white-felon-same-chances-for-hire/
>>
>>691790968
>>691791022

There is a difference between choosing to come to America, and being treated like shit (which we all recognize was the plight of the Irish and Chinese) and being kidnapped, brought to america against their will, and literally enslaved.

Are you honestly telling me you think those situations are equivalent?
>>
File: 1431834386400.jpg (70 KB, 540x414) Image search: [Google]
1431834386400.jpg
70 KB, 540x414
>>
>>691783671
Just the African American community doing what it does best: Covering up the real problem by pointing fingers at everyone else.
>>
>>691789189
Every group of individuals, from the dawn of mankind, have fought over "their land." Predator animals are the same way, or do you not know the definition of territorial? They do this because they want access to whatever resource is available to them and see anything else infringing into "their" area as a threat. In this case, white settlers wanted what the Americas had, and the Native Americans couldn't defend the land well enough to stop it. Happens all the time.

People are still doing this today - gang turf wars being the most topical to this thread, and the continued fights in the middle east being the most relevant world issue. No one is clean of this, so don't pretend to hold some kind of moral highground against us "evil" white folks.
>>
File: 1421090200820.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1421090200820.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
>>691791093
>he belives the jews build the pyramids
>>
>>691785147
the worst part is they probably didn't do anything wrong, black people were decent those times... now though. they're fucking animals, I'd much prefer seeing a ghetto current gen hung then those guys.
>>
>>691791244
>cherrypicking data
>must be accurate for every instance ever
>nigger logic
>>
>>691790594
You gigantic troll. They are not targeted for oppression like blacks are.
>>
>>691791164
point 4 is a moot point because of the tiny minority of the black population is in jaden smiths position
>>
>>691791093
>still thinks the pyramids were built by slaves
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_pyramid_construction_techniques
>>
>>691790631
Id agree to an extent. I think the main action would be to decriminalize or even legalize less harmful drugs. End mandatory sentences for small infractions, but enact mandatory sentences or exile laws for gun crime. Prison for profit isnt necessarily a bad thing. I would suggest to put more state funding into rehab clinics/halfway houses.
>>
>>691783671
First you need to make a distinction between the phrase ''Black lives matter'' and the movement ''Black lives matter''.

We all agree that black lives matter, but that does not excuse the behavior of the movement. All they've accomplished so far is beating people up, rioting and creating more conflict in the society. The whole movement consists of black supremacists and Afrocentrists.
>>
>>691791308
that one animated moses movie is all he has to go by for history cut him some slack
>>
>>691791085
>blacks owned slaves
Yes good you know some history
>they held property for a long time
Congrats

Too bad they lost most of that post-civil war

Too bad about redlining forcing them into ghettos all across the country
>>
>>691789994
If you replot this data, for basically the same SAT score, a white kid can expect to make less than $20k/yr while a black kid can expect to make $200k/yr.

Looks like black privilege to me.
>>
>>691791247
Black slaves in America were treated better. So I guess not. Thanks for pointing that out
>>
>>691790182
Youre saying that because you dont see it from their view point. Hypothetically speaking, if china invaded the us while we were still colonizing and did what we did to the Indians, and you also happend to be chinese you wouldnt see a problem. Because in the light as white american you savages murdering savages, so who the hell cares about the Indians. In the light of being Chinese, oh theyre just savages murdering savages. So who cares about the americans. Since your history was part of the problem, everyone is taught all this other shit to accommodate whites.
> whites settle
> natives dont like their land being taken
> natives and europeans fight
>euros win
> natives bitter
> natives attack later
> natives seen more as savages for trying to take back their land.
> natives lose
> natives pushed further west
> natives bitter
> natives attack
> natives seen as save
> children are taught not to trust natives and all the things
> children grow up not likeing natives because of the sins of the father
> cycle
>>
>>691791247
>Are you honestly telling me you think those situations are equivalent?

First offence, same crime, no criminal history, sentence goes up exponentially as the skin gets darker.

Are you trying to pretend that the sentence isn't decided entirely based on race?
>>
>>691791308
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Egypt
>>
>>691791449
>prison for profit isnt necessarily a bad thing

Why the fuck EVER should a private company have control over the STATE's prisoners who broke the STATE's laws??

And prison for profit means you have literal slaves working for basically free, undermining the market
>>
>>691783671
>is my son next?

Depends. Is your son planning on robbing anyone? Because if he is there's a good chance he'll die next, yes.
>>
File: 1436516730708.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1436516730708.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>691783671

http://vidmax.com/video/119875-Black-guy-completely-destroys-the-Black-Lives-Matter-movement-in-one-video

better late than never
/thread
>>
File: 1461621436394.jpg (136 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1461621436394.jpg
136 KB, 800x800
>>691791121
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>691791555
Can you clarify? I honestly don't know what you're getting at.

Are you trying to say that darker skinned people get stricter sentences for the same crimes?
>>
>>691791555
It isnt entirely, it is also based on environmental issues, past infractions like misdemeanors, and a whole plethora of deciding factors, one of them being a good lawyer and listening to said lawyer.
>>
>>691791592
if you're trying to make a disagreeing point here is a direct quote from the article you just posted
"Historically, there were no Jews in Bronze Age Egypt (the setting of Exodus and, long before that, of the pyramids' erection),"
>>
>>691791336
>black people were decent those times.
You are fucking insane!!!
There was a reason whites feared blacks so much that they grouped together to defend themselves.
>>
>>691791751
please explain without caps
>>
>>691791495
>no real response
>shifts to redlining

Take it back to whichever lesser site you came from.
>>
>>691791872
Not him but I think what he meant was "ree"
>>
>>691791164
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_pyramid_construction_techniques
>>691791423
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_LeJfn_qW0&index=2&list=PLVPj_Dip9GdTYapRw9a3a97wFFOqUvMyy
To add to my point.
>>
>>691791673
Because this frees up state resources to be allocated towards social programs and other programs that benefit the people in the state, this also incentivises people to become guards because the pay can more lucrative.
>>
>>691791717
>Luckily white people have never destroyed property when rioting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Vancouver_Stanley_Cup_riot

Over something very important, too.
>>
>>691791771
Exactly. Not just stiffer sentences but there are a disproportionately large number of minorities arrested.

So while I may not be able to say 'Nigger' at least I get to say 'Thanks for the warning officer'
>>
>>691791810
I'm assuming this website is where you got your information.
>>
>>691791244
visited site. would have been nice to post even one or 2 applications that were turned in with company labels blanked out. a good source would have something like that
>>
>>691789236
This tbh fam
>>
>>691791449

>Id agree to an extent. I think the main action would be to decriminalize or even legalize less harmful drugs.

This is pretty much happening already with marijuana but how about in the meantime they just stop doing drugs and committing other petty crimes?

>>691791550

In a world with a finite amount of resources and land there will always be competition. Sometimes it will become violent.

Do you understand this concept?
>>
>>691789189
Stolen my ass. We won that shit in an official war.
>>
>>691790241
There is racism within institutions thus institutional racism.

>they need to also take action.
Blacks haven't STOPPED taking action since the civil rights movement. Blacks are not the only ones "taking action." The continuity of institutional racism are also carried out by people taking action.
>>
>>691792058
Why do you feel so god damn guilty for being white?
>>
>>691787712
lmao... not knowing who young thug is. POLE SCHLURPIN' NIGGAZ FO' LIFE CUH
>>
>>691791927
finally a logical argument on 4chan
>>
>>691783671
same as feminist . stupid name , stupid people but intention is good
>>
>>691792058
So I understand that black people (and males) often get stricter sentences for similar crimes.

Is that all you are trying to say? Is there some larger point here that I'm missing?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>691785147
>she is grabbing his cock
>>
>>691791488
That was a good movie.
>>
>>691792079
Like i said, it's literally a CNN blurb about it. YOU can go access it on JSTOR or something
>>
>>691790631
That's not a black problem. That's a law-breaker's problem. Or are you going to tell me that a law that targets drug use is intended to target black people, feeding the stereotype that black people are more likely to be carrying drugs and committing crimes?
>>
>>691792182
If you look like that don't be surprised when you get followed around in he store. Just like if you're a hot girl in booty shorts and a tube top don't be surprised when dudes check you out.
>>
>>691786208
Look up any reliable racial study. It says they're the least educated of all.
>>
>>691792297
He just expects every aspect of life to be perfect so that he doesn't have to deal with any adversity in his life. Don't worry about him, some nigger will probably rob him at gunpoint and he'll let everyone know how culturally enriched he feels.
>>
Can we note that most of the masd shooting in the US that werent done by "terrorist" were done by white males? And their "mental illness" has gotten them in significantly less trouble. I absolutely guarentee if the the guy was black or just look arabic, if hes lucky enough to even make it out of the situation alive in the event of a stand off , that he would be executed or locked up permanently
>>
>>691792103
Taking action isnt vilifying the very cops who are trying to protect their neighborhoods. Taking action isnt putting their neighborhoods under more lawlessness because a cop under a moment of stress made a bad decision. Taking action is working with the cops, taking action is getting educated, taking action is knowing when the call the system out. I havent seen enough of this taking action
>>
File: nofilter.png (463 KB, 732x477) Image search: [Google]
nofilter.png
463 KB, 732x477
>>691783671
My thoughts are, are these niggers still with that Bullshit, damn get over it they won't stop killing y'all if y'all don't stop being niggers
>>
>>691783671
I think it's irrational and insignificant.
They think that institutional racism is a thing when *most* aspects of the institution are not racist. It's the people that make up the institution that are racist. So what they need to do is renounce the many aspects of black popular culture that are cancerous shit. And follow in dr kings footsteps with brotherly love and being good people that respect themselves and others in general.
But it's totally irrelevant to me.
People really need to be talking about the relationship between civilization and nature.
>>
File: 1443085126343.webm (3 MB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
1443085126343.webm
3 MB, 360x480
>>691791717
doesn't work on chrome browser but works fine on firefox
>>
>>691792390
>mfw cocaine epidemic in the late 80s through the 90s
>mfw whites use expensive powder
>mfw blacks use cheap crack cocaine
>mfw blacks were jailed
>mfw most whites were just fined

H
A
W

H
A
W
>>
>>691791364
>racist asshat pretends to want evidence
>racist asshat is given a study that proves his truthful opponent right
>asshat acts like a chimp

There's study upon study out there. It's been done repeatedly. All showing the same kind of results.
>hurr durr there's no institutional racism no bias no nothing
>>
File: 1465485176796.png (259 KB, 540x370) Image search: [Google]
1465485176796.png
259 KB, 540x370
>>691792336
>that posture
>>
>>691792336
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6--Z9C7dlA8
Sorry for the shitty clip quality, not feeling like doing a VHS transfer myself right now.
>>
>>691787934
A pussy is also a person who bends over and takes it and never acts alpha. Dumbass
>>
>>691792572
>still not understanding that crack is more addictive and destructive
>still haw hawing
>>
>>691789214
>cuckposter
>doesn't have white guilt
pick one.
>>
>>691792058
Niggers would also get to say Thanks for the warning if they didn't chimp out and resist or fight cops all the damn time.
It would also help if they didn't commit a percentage of crimes which is grossly disproportionate to the percentage of the population they comprise.
>>
>>691791979
funny watch, thanks
>>
>>691792704
>these people have it much worse
>better ruin their life forever
>>
>>691789347
>implying Hitler wasn't awesome
>>
>>691792367
loved the lullaby song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Kph6UKQJM
>>
>>691792683
So it's "alpha" of you to feel guilty about being white? Makes sense.
>>
>>691792058
Men get harsher sentences than women for the same crimes. That one is ok though.
>>
>>691783671
My opinion is that it's a lot of people who feel desperate and hopeless.

THat nobody hears them, nobody listens, and the cops would rather put a nigger in the ground than put him in the back of a squad car.

Whether or not that's true is irrelevant. that's the perception. And perception is reality

The real question is how do we effect meaningful change

How do you give hope to the hopeless. How do you make people value their own lives, and others lives by extension?

This is the defeated the problem humanity must overcome in the 21st century or we shall descend into rebellions and chaos.

You can hold down a large portion of the population and repeatedly fuck them in the ass without some serious backlash.
>>
>>691792812
More like
>this drug is being adopted at an insane rate
>crime is spiking
>better try our best to nail this down
HAW HAW
>>
>>691783936
/thread
>>
>>691789423
Minorities get federally mandated benefits over all other races, esp. when it comes to education. The forced affirmative action far outweighs the small pockets of lingering systemic racism as well as the minor residual effects of the past.
>>
File: sBtU8Ek.jpg (129 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
sBtU8Ek.jpg
129 KB, 900x900
>>691792572
>mfw you mfw no face

But seriously, it has more to do with the fact that niggers can't seem to make a drug deal without killing or robbing someone because dey gots ta git rich or die tryin
>>
>>691785352
Your reasoning for the Trayvon Martin one was stupid. Zimmerman was stalking him and he was acting in self defense. And if you pull the 'dur hur but he attacked Zimmerman first' you're retarded. Also, the point is that many of them commited minor felonies and recieved use of excessive force, whereas they believe (as do I,) that a white person would not have had such extreme measures used on them.
>>
File: HIV.webm (3 MB, 544x408) Image search: [Google]
HIV.webm
3 MB, 544x408
>>691792054
doesn't watch link, only watch video
Idiot nigger
you are the fucking problem
>>
File: damagecontrol.jpg (101 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
damagecontrol.jpg
101 KB, 650x650
>>691792617
>oh shit, someone's beating my at an argument
>better call them racist a few times
>better call them an asshat a few times
>better insult his intelligence
>yfw
>>
File: co.png (408 KB, 1029x695) Image search: [Google]
co.png
408 KB, 1029x695
>CURRENT YEAR
>DEFENDING NIGGERS
>>
>>691790182
>Europeans had no right to come in and take what wasn't theirs,
(fixed) and yes they did. It is everyone's right. If one group of people is able to, through warfare, take another land then they have earned it. It's the way all races (even the natives with one another) have always done it.
>>
>>691783671
Just dumb niggers being dumb niggers.
>>
>>691783671
Blacks can be racist. Fucking liberal morons
>>
>>691792739
>>
>>691787911
Thats an easy question. There is no systematic and or institututionalized racism and disenfranchisement PERIOD.
>>
>>691785665
Except that crack is far more addictive and socially destructive than cocaine. Coke is bad, crack is a social nightmare. I agree that harsher sentencing is silly, but there is a logic behind it.
>>
>>691785352
>SC shootdown

You know, the one where the guy would be alive if he hadn't tried to fist fight a police officer.

Yup, that's the innocent one.
>>
>>691792058
with criminals on the subject, i would say any fair or unfair sentence is still a sentence. fuck criminals, fuck race, and fuck you. my neighbors kid didnt graduate before he went and burglarized 3 homes and got caught, never revealed who he gave the stuff to in spite, and the parents of this kid all but wondered if taking allowances wasnt enough effort to keep this kid in school on the right path. no, people like you are the reason people like that continue the blame game and shame other people for their own fucking fault.
>>
>>691790318
ha what there used to be laws in place that said you pick the minority first. that is the definition of institutionalized racism its just against white people.
>>
>>691793283
This.
>>
>>691793365
shouldn't this total 100% ?
>>
>>691792572
>sidestepping the issue

Thank you, Mr. Strawman.
>>
>>691793132
Not him but the evidence is there. You can't refute a closed case. Zimmerman was tailing him because he wasn't supposed to be there. Martin made it out but went back, hid in darkness, and bum rushed Zimmerman. Nearly beat him to death bashing his head into concrete. Dude got what he deserved. I bet you think mike brown died on his knees with his hands in the air too dontcha?
>>
File: lowquality.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
lowquality.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>691793612
>>
>>691793132
You can't act in self defense unless you are attacked (in most states) or at least verbally threatened (in the remaining states, save right to flee states). Zimmerman did neither. In fact, TM attacked him. "Exessive force" is used on black p[eople due to the reputation they earned, and continue to earn, for themselves.
>>
>>691793365
>Thinking this is accurate.
>>
>>691793750
Niggers are known to be more violent than any other race. It's their own doing and now they're crying racism. It's sickening.
>>
>>691793730
seriously though how do these stats work?
are you trying to tell me 3% of black people dying are natural causes?
>>
#AllLivesMatter
#ExceptNiggers
#NiggersCanBeAnyColor
#ObeyTheLaw
#DontStartNothinWontBeNothin
>>
>>691794001
The other 3% is whites and cops combined.
>>
>>691783671
Teach men not to rape.
Teach blacks not to be niggers.

It's that simple.
>>
>>691793898
The classic argument here, calling a group violent and lesser then others makes them believe they actually are.
>>
%triforce
>>
>>691793612

are you trying to total up all the percentages? each percentage listed is an individual statistic.
>>
>>691789131
>citation needed
>>
>>691787262
>6 times
Oh noes.

Also, I live in Fl. Near Ft. Myers, I also lived in Orlando. If where you live is anything like those places cops have a good reason to talk to you. For example a friend works at a Winn Dixie as a manager. Over 80% of theft is black people. If you are going to get mad at cops, get mad at your own race too.
>>
File: 1386181350363.png (55 KB, 367x360) Image search: [Google]
1386181350363.png
55 KB, 367x360
>>691794001
Seriously can you not add? Do you not realize this is only for crime stats? Or are you pulling pic related.
>>
>>691792572
>not recognizing the difference between white adults with jobs partying with expensive powder and thug niggers breaking homicide records over the affordable bastard son of the fancy powder
There's a reason for harsher sentences and it isn't racism, it's the relative overall detriment of each situation to society.
>>
>>691793898
Though I do not think their increased violence is genetic, this is 100% accurate.
>>
>>691794111
And whites are, overall, the best. Spiritually, intellectually, culturally, we can not be matched but by the east asians. Prove me wrong, nigger.
>>
>>691793419
Being executed is not even close to being fair punishment for a fist fight. The problem is #coplivesmattermore and they shouldnt. They know what they sign up for, and are too trigger happy. They are just waiting for any little slip up to gun you down. Sure acting like a complete retard and fighting a cop is stupud, but it still doesn't give the cop the right to kill you.
>>
At the top of BLM: Racist fools who only want to see more violence toward whites.

Everyone else: Either nig-nogs looking for an excuse to break the law and burn neighborhoods to the ground, or white apologist dipshits.
>>
>>691794109
lolwut
>>
>>691792500
Lowlife dirt cops need to be vilified. Claiming that they are trying to protect the neighborhoods of the residents when they are not does not mean shitbag cops are fine and dandy. Claiming that the cop made a bad decision under a moment of "stress," a leniency which is only granted to them because apparently only they theoretically can make bad decisions under a moment of "stress," repeatedly, when he's actually just a shitstain, does not mean shitbag cops are fine and dandy. Blacks have been taking much action and yes vilifying such scum is part of that.
>>
>>691794521
>executed

found the nigger
>>
File: blackhate.jpg (109 KB, 742x558) Image search: [Google]
blackhate.jpg
109 KB, 742x558
a majority of the people supporting black lives matter are just racist retards. I say fuck them you dont see Jewish Lives Matter or white lives matter etc. Most crimes are black on black and they blame the white man. Tons of fucking arabs and south east asians die everyday so what the fuck makes black people so special? Also bitch from the picture should be put in an oven.
>>
>>691794187
>>691794224
i've figured it out, i apologise
thank you for responding to my inability to comprehend data
>>
>>691794486
Actually white catholic, but ok:
What relevant works on pre-colonised african sociology can you quote on that?
>>
>>691792572
>posts >mfw 5 times
>doesn't post a face

>mfw i have no face
>>
>>691794521
Are you a cop? Are you surrounded by criminal degenerates all day, every day? No? Then shut the fuck up. You have no idea what it's like to be a cop in an area where all the nigger residents want to kill you because you're "evil."
>>
>>691794521
>being fair punishment for a fist fight.
Yes, it is.
Don't want to die? Don't attack a cop. If that's too hard for you to do, then you should be killed for the betterment of mankind.
>>
>>691793701
No but I think everything about the T. Martin/Zimmerman case and Zimmerman's response afterwards indicate that Zimmerman was the aggressor. He was stalking Martin, and Martin attacked the man who was tailing him (and carrying a gun.) It might not be Zimmerman's fault legally, but think about it ethically.
>>691793750
>>691793898
You're retarded. By that logic white kids should have a lot more gun restrictions so they can't shoot up schools, whereas in reality if you don't want a school shot up you have to find a solution that applies to everyone. It has to be that either excessive force is used on every group or on no group, and considering the fact that excessive force is a violation of conduct I would hope it is used on no group exclusively.
>>
File: 1467043909880538658396.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1467043909880538658396.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>691794612
Fuck off
>>
>>691794224
> deadpeople2015 = 200% dieded
which is roughly twice the amount of people not died
>>
>>691794576
nigger detected
I hope a cop guns you down just for the hell of it, you scumbag
>>
>>691791336
Maybe they knew what would happen if they gave them freedom and did it preemptively. Illuminati.
>>
>>691792524
Look where peaceful protesting and brotherly love got Dr.King. Killed.
If black people are to just sit idle by and protest while shit goes down nothing will happen.
> one black is on to some next level shit
> seen as a threat
> fights with peace
> assassinated
> and what haooened to that man after he was killed?
I myself believe that things wont happen unless you make them happen. do people honestly think that the oresence of a father can really make that big of a difference. There still the hood and section 8. Those are breeding grounds for "niggatry" and as long as they arent able to make it out , we will always be stereotypes. And system is fucked up
> system getting ne down, hur dur .
> black man raised in the hood around guns , drugs, sex ext. Mother and father work hard and shit and can barely put food on the table
> boy grows up seeing this
> doesnt want to be that
> sees all the dope boys and hustlers flashing all their shit
> they dont look sad
> have guns cars and clothes
> must be a nice lifestyle
> boy grows up and gets into drug dealing
> chances are other boys see him too and are in the same situation so the seeds are already planted
> a. Boy gets caught with drugs and is locked up for an absurdly long time
>b. Boy is killed by other hood niggas
>c. Boy gets girl pregnant.
> wasnt taugh shit because all he was focused on was trying not end up like his parents
> no skills
> has to sell the be able to live
> gets caught eventually
> gets locked
> serves sentence
> gets out and cant find a job
> no one will hire ex prisoner
> back to selling drugs
A child will become apart of the environment that he is raised in, everyone is is product of their parents who was a product of their parents ect.
>desegregation
>blacks move into neighborhoods
> white flight
> white get better home for cheaper to be away from blacks
> whites moves
> black areas lose funding for education
> real estate moves
> businesses close to follow the whites
> poor
>>
>>691794686
>the sun is heating up
Lost.
>>
File: DEEPER-ER.png (65 KB, 752x668) Image search: [Google]
DEEPER-ER.png
65 KB, 752x668
>>691794686
>vibrate higher
>>
>>691794810
Nigger is a state of mind and way of life, not a skin color.
>>
>>691794576
You do understand that they have seconds to make decisions that keep themselves or their partners alive right? A simple fist fight can escalate, a man running can turn into a man shooting in an instant, hands in pockets can be bullets flying in no time, you dont get to play captain hindsight when you arent in that situation.
>>
>>691794698
Grats on not being a shitty anon, anon.
>>
>>691794566
Checked. I was just applying textbook feminist logic to the topic. Feminist logic is best logic.
>>
>>691793283
So if korea had the ability to, they could and would take over the world, and because they have the ability to means that they should???? And you wouldnt complain about that?????
>>
>>691794521
>>691794576

>They know what they sign up for

Yea, and they knew what they were getting themselves into by attacking a police officer.

Cops never know who is a fucking psychotic killer, who is carrying a knife, who will try to steal your weapon, who will beat you to death in the street, and who just wants to have a fist fight.

It's much safer for them to err on the side of caution and that is the reason we have laws to protect them in those situations.

You know what the answer is? Don't disobey law enforcement and certainly don't try to assault them.
>>
>>691793151
You were beating anyone's argument. You were given proof. And you chimped
>>
>>691794576
>Claiming that the cop made a bad decision under a moment of "stress"

so it's OK when a criminal uses the same excuse when he kills someone?
>>
>>691789189
The word you're looking for is conquered. By your logic 100 percent of existing cultures are evil because they're built on land that was conquered at some point. Learn some fucking global history you myopic twit.
>>
>>691793365
>>691793612
>>691793730
>>691793753
>>691794063
>>691794224
>>691794698

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

Actual stats for anyone who could be bothered. By the way, a number conveniently left off that list is white killed by whites, 82.5%.
>>
>>691794799
The problem with that comparison is a statistically insignificant amount of white kids shoot up schools. That is not true for black people and crime. That being said, There should be (and are) heavy gun restrictions for all kids.
>>
>>691794740
You can look at the fact that their civilization has remained unchanged for millennia. You can look at the fact that as soon as whites leave niggers alone, civilization inevitably crumbles. Or, you can believe what your television tells you.
>>
>>691794810

youre like 16 arent you fucking gay ass shoes haha
>>
>>691788887
I'm one of those "crazy white guys" who lived in an all black neighborhood. I'm talking a neighborhood cop cars never came in solo, it was always 3+ cars for a simple patrol. I watched some street nigger pushing dope right across the street from a playground where elementary school kids played after school. And I chased his monkey ass down the block with a fucking tomahawk! Surprisingly, most of the black people in my neighborhood actually respected me MORE after doing that.
>>
>>691794784
For some reason when right-wing gun rights people say they are willing to murder cops and army personal when the government tries to take over, thus justifying their need for automatic weapons, this logic doesn't seem to apply.
>>
>>691795098
You just tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night, sweetie.
>>
>>691795206
the fbi bothered to calculate these things?
>>
>>691794799
The problem is how you define excessive force. Someone shooting someone attacking them is hardly "excessive". A cop shooting a guy who stole a candy bar and complied with an officer would be a situation where excessive force was used.
>>
>>691794521
If you put your hands on a guy with a gun and try to take said gun you absolutely deserve what you get.
>>
>>691795139
And you dont think thats bad? That poeple just take from other people. Just because a people as a whole do it means its justified?
>>
>>691795416
It's a simple reason. They are just as idiotic as niggers.
>>
>>691794838
Right. Can't wait to see your body on the news when some nigger robs and shoots you dead.
>>
>>691795397
Good. More blacks should act like that instead of being niggers. Society would be so much better.
>>
>>691795236
You're looking at it the wrong way. There are relatively few school shootings, yes. But of the school shootings, a statistically significant amount of white kids (a supermajority, if I remember) are the shooters.
>>
>>691789994
The actual score looks a lot worse.
For whatever reason, Hispanics count as "whites" on that one. They bring the score a little down.
>>
File: kekler.jpg (9 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
kekler.jpg
9 KB, 292x257
>>691795613
I live in an all white neighborhood, not going to happen faggot.
>>
>>691795532
It is what it is. It is simply a reality of global history, and it isn't uniquely American, or even uniquely white. No major culture in existence can say it has a conquest free history. What do you propose we do, give all of the land back?
>>
>>691785665
The blacks didn't have the money to defend themselves in court. More arrests were made in lower income neighbourhoods because are the ones that stick.
>>
>>691795436
When a group of people are constantly accusing your law enforcement institutions for intentionally targeting a specific group, or saying you comprise a majority of all killings, you tend to run studies on that to prove otherwise. Especially when the media tends to side with the accusing party.
>>
>>691794810
HHHAAAAAAA NICE CONVERSE POORFAG
>>
>>691795416
> government takes over
> republicans hold seats in house and/ or senate
> gocernment is bad
> muh guns for government
> part of government
> muh guns for me against me
>>
>>691795532
>That people just take from other people.

it's how humanity has conducted itself since the beginning of humanity; and like it or not, you have benefited from them doing so.
>>
>>691795532

>>691792095
Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 41

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.