Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

/b/, describe the most badass thing your grandfather ever did,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 480x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 480x322
/b/, describe the most badass thing your grandfather ever did, or the most badass thing your grandmother ever did.
>>
Died
>>
been to auschwitz (he was in the polish resistance) and survived
>>
My grandpa saved 7 coworkers from a burning office block when he was young. That's pretty cool.
>>
>>689715710
My grandfather was an opium drug lord in Laos. Had two wives and OD at a whore house
>>
Was in Yugoslav resistance in WW2. Had a pivotal role as a commander after war, controlling a liberated zone. Also was director of first national television.
>>
took over paris with a bunch of guys (Waffen SS)
>>
My granddad is an Irish dude who got shot in the face by a Jap in WW2 and survived. He would never talk about it.
>>
>>689715710
Me.
>>
>>689715710
died in their sleep at an old age. pretty hxc if you ask me.
>>
Went blind by lifting a really heavy wardrobe and detached a retina.
>>
Dad's side; claimed he killed Hitler
Mom's side; cocaine drug lord in LA
>>
>>689715710
My grandpa robbed a liqour store at gunpoint and my grandma fucked a guy with a glass eye.
>>
>>689715710
my grandmother became the first female doctor to enter the top medical school in india, and graduated 3 years early at the top of her class, becoming a full M.D. at 21. she owned her own clinic and was one of the most successful/recognizable doctors in south india, yet she'd still give poor patients free treatment. she passed away this year
>>
>>689715878
so he basically did nothing
>>
>>689715710
My grandfather landed a B-17 in WW2 while it was on fire while bombing the nazis
>>
>>689715710
My grandpa accidently chopped into his own thigh while chopping wood. Calmly removed it, wrapped the wound, then drover himself to the hospital.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 780x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 780x437
>>
>>689715710
My Grandpa was stationed in France during WWII. He shot three men through the pocket of his Wehrmacht coat when they tried to ambush him and a friend of his in some bar or something.
>>
>>689715710
He died years ago but that I saw, my Grandfather caught a 6' tiger snake from his backyard and chucked it in a bucket of water to drown it. Grandma was the first woman in my state to have a motorbike license and ride a bike around.
>>
Paternal grandpa got struck by lightning whilst operating a radio fighting ze germanz in north Africa.
He was an alright kinda fella.
>>
My grandpa killed like 6 million jews or something like that, had a weird mustache. He ended up killing himself tho...
>>
>>689717159
If you're not talking shit.. She truly was a good person rip
>>
>>689717250
my grandpa made 9 childs and supported for them all his life working 12h/day in his fields.the flat he bought with the money from his whole life was sold when he died, i got 20k euros from it and invested with it.i never even met him, he died in 1984
>>
>>689717159
Shit skin
>>
destroyed two russian tanks in poland. shot 6 russians, 4 polish partisans and executet rapers in his own battalion. he were caught and brought to a workcamp in sibiria. he escaped and walked back to germany.
>>
>>689715710

My grandma grew up not knowing her drunk of a father while her single mother (no benefits) raised 4 children by herself in the Depression. She remembers trying to get the wallpaper to stick to her dirt walls. And I send this from a firelit, stone room drinking red wine..
>>
>grandad just immagrated to America after the commie take over of Albania
>first week in US, gets carjacked at a red light by a nigger
>he laughs and pulls out a gun, the poor black boi pissed himself and ran away
>>
>>689715710
fucked over 1000 women. Even when he was in his 60's young women would hit on him
>>
My grandfather stole a road from the West German government
>>
Fight the Japanese in the south pacific with the aid of Gurkhas
>>
Killed himself
>>
>>689718114
Grandmothers never did anything
>>
Jumped out of an airplane on D-Day to fight ze Germans. Chicken shit pilot came in too high, so he landed way behind enemy lines. Spent several months in a German POW camp. Escaped, hiked into Russia, caught a ride back to England on a Russian cargo ship.
>>
>>689716678
/thread
>>
>>689717505
Your grandfather was Josef Stalin?! That's so cool bro!
>>
>>689718220
Nice. My grandfather had 10 brothers. Three of them were pilots who were shot down almost immediately and spent the entire war in Japanese POW camps
>>
>>689715710
In WW2 my grandfather joined the navy because he felt they had the best boxing.He didn't give a shit about Hitler or the Japs he just wanted to punch people.
>>
He was an army surgeon and accompanied Tito on several trips during 59-62. One time he ziplined from one boat to another in the middle of the Indian ocean to operate on a guy.
>>
Grandpa was a captain in the navy during the second world war.
Got took on several large vessels so a larger damaged allied ship could escape with all his non vital crew and tons more soldiers.
Got sunk. Started swimming. Got captured a few hours later by the Japanese along with the two other survivors.
Taken to POW camp. Dug through the mortar in their cell with pieces of their bed frame (they were lucky to get a bed most POW camps were much worse) Stole a ship from a nearby port town. Got picked up by ally patrol, taken home.
Got command of another ship. Sent out to the same area. Rammed the fuck out of a Japanese vessel after depleting everything except small arms, sinking both ships, got shot in the shoulder defending as they sunk. Captured again (his pistol jammed).
Taken to the same POW camp, got tortured first night. Put into the same cell he broke out of the year before.
Shoved out the cinder block, escaped the same way again. Stole a ship. Picked up by Allied patrol.
They did not give him another combat role after that...
Shortly after the war ended. Fucked his nurse, married her and had my Dad.
Got lung cancer at 90 years old. Stayed alive till a few days after I was born. Then died like a boss.
>>
>>689717159
respect.
>>
Guatemalan civil war still going on well in to 90's. 34 year war beaners
>>be me
>>be 6
>>dad moved us to this shithole to help grandpa with business
>>regular day in the capital
>>errands, leave me in the car
>>rowdyness ensues
>>bomb goes off a block or 2 away no clue just loud bang and see smoke
>>go through the car looking for grandpas gun he showed me once
>>find box cutters and machete unle the back couch of the van
>>hide in car
>>hear marching
>>oh shit its happening.jpg
>>barricades in street
>>sandbags,ruble,debris, and what have you
>>machine gun fire probably a turret
>>grandfather and dad where in the army so not a fan of rebels
>>hear bang on car window, shrink into corner. But the guy sees me
>>window behind me gets broken by another guy trying to grab me
>>clutch the machete but i only hande one hand free and its too big for me to hold, pull box cutted out of my pocket
>>stab guys arm and hear bang i i cant hear and try swinging but i cant see my eyes are shaking
>>back of my head is warm
>>look ahead to opposite window
>>see other guy just go down
>>car doors open grandpa gets in back with me and starts wiping me off
>>dad drives
Mfw dad stealth killed the fucker infront of me, while he was distracted by my grandpa shooting the guy who was grabbing me, in the head.
>>grandma stitched my cutd on the kitchen table, then served lunch

>>dad and grandpa laugh over how i stabbed the guy, dad was upset it even happened, grandpa was extatic.

>>next day teaches me how to use a gun for my 7th birthday
>>
>>689718422
Yeah bro!!!!!
>>
>>689716264
Gangster i like that shit
>>
crashed his car when he went to go see my gran before they were married. crashed his car into a landline during a whiteout. got to my grans asked for a needle and thread stitched himself up went on a date, gran took him to hospital, got a mouth full from doc. whatever.png
couple months pass, k this is healed take them out himself. produced to rip the horns off a ram when it charged me. 10/10 would watch again that sheep got fucked up by a 75 year old man
>>
>>689715710
My grandma used to sell weed. I miss her she died in april.
>>
>>689715710
My grandpa got circumcised at 45 and refused to be put under.
>>
>>689719431
Looool dude
My gandpa did the same thing to a ram
>>689719284
Except he snapped its neck and mounted the head.
>>
>>689715710
My grandpappy was at Pearl Harbor when the japs bombed it. He was a radioman and one of the people who saw the planes coming on radar. they were ignored by the higher ups and look what happened.
>>
>>689715710
granddad was a career soldier- LRRP in Vietnam as a major, got a Silver Star because a company got ambushed and he led a detachment from headquarters to rush the VC. Shot twice in the encounter and then briefly captured. His courage really inspired the rest of them. Guys from his unit would still come visit him once or twice a year the rest of his life. A couple of them came to be with him before he died in 2007. I was privileged to get to know him well . . . he always told me not to join the military.
>>
my grandfathers division liberated Auschwitz-Birkenau. I tend to believe his version of events over the deniers
>>
>>689719639
at the time it was scary as fuck, now i just think it was funny
>>
I never got to meet him because he died in the spanish civil war but one of his friends that came back told my grandmother that he killed seven nationalists with a granade. They didn't found his body so he probably is in a common pit.
>>
Was a nurse in the 1918 flu epidemic.And yes,I'm a real oldfag.
>>
File: full80029.jpg (118 KB, 900x680) Image search: [Google]
full80029.jpg
118 KB, 900x680
>>689715710
Grandfather found a Stern Gang (Jewish terrorists) weapon cache while serving with the British army in Palestine.

He was a Bren LMG operator.

Pic related, it's not him but that's a Bren.
>>
>>689715710
Fucked my grandma. Then fucked my mom during her forrmative years. Then made my sister suck his dick.

Pretty hot, all told. AlphaGramps was Alpha.
>>
>>689722589
for real? my grandfather served in one of these gangs
>>
File: india.jpg (199 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
india.jpg
199 KB, 800x600
>>689717159
Indians becoming doctors isn't exactly that much of an achievement. I've seen your schools. If you can tie your shoes without sticking your tongue out, you can become whatever the indian version of the surgeon general is.
>>
File: 4L_ynhyDvrG.png (311 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
4L_ynhyDvrG.png
311 KB, 552x414
My grandpa invented the question mark.
>>
>>689722981
for realsies.

Funny thing is if we fought out there again we'd be fighting alongside the Jews now.
>>
>>689715710
my grand dad was in the coast guard. he saved the lives of 4 dudes by swimming them to a raft after their ship was sunk. I don't know the whole story but he got a purple heart and some kinda star. pretty badass. he did hit my grandmother but idk, maybe she was a bitch and deserved it?
>>
>>689717647
Hahaha god damn albanians. Fuck you and your mudslime people. Kosovo je srbia
>>
>>689715710
Grandpa used to shoot at stuckas flying over head in ww2 with a rifle,, not sure what kind,
Caught by Germans or Russians,can't remember and escaped from Siberia when he was 16, he was a pollack, he's still alive
>>
>>689715710
WWII also
>Have his servant flogged for killing his dog (Born in the Raj)
>>
my grandfather was cheif petty officer on a mine sweeping vessel in ww2
the ship was hit by a kamakaze pilot and there was a fire in a control room.
the first guy to go down to put out the fires, got burned from head to toe, and was un recognizable.
after they pull him out, my grandfather had the crew tie a rope around him and lower him in next.
he put out the fires. and saved the shipt

he never mentioned the incident to anyone, my aunts found out about it from his crew 50 years later at a reunion
>>
>>689718741
Cool guy
>>
>>689723103
why
>>
Grandma always loved the neighbor's house, so grandpa hustled like a motherfucker and bought it. He entered their house with the "For Sale" sign on their anniversary day, grandma flipped out thinking he stole the sign, he just gave the sign to her and said that house was hers now.

He must've gotten so laid that night.
>>
File: Curfew_in_Tel_Aviv_H_ih_039.jpg (3 MB, 3580x2602) Image search: [Google]
Curfew_in_Tel_Aviv_H_ih_039.jpg
3 MB, 3580x2602
>>689722981
Another Bren in Palestine

These things whipped yer grandaaa
>>
>>689716264
Your grandpa is my hero anon
>>
>>689715710
Played shuffleboard Dr. Carl Weiss, with the guy who shot Huey Long.

I realize this is not really all that bad ass, but it's about as bad ass as shuffleboard can be.
>>
>>689717159
My grandfather graduated when he was 16, moved to Congo with my grandmother, built a hospital and treated patients for free and became the national chess champion of Belgium. The other one fought in WW2 and lost his leg in a battle with some Italians.
>>
>>689715710
My grandpa was a high decorated german Wehrmachts NCO. Fight from 1940 till 1945. Iron Cross 1st & 2nd class, wound badge, assault badge, winter war medal and silver close combat clasp.
>>
>>689715710
only survivor in his squad during a battle in the Korean war
>>
My Nana sunk a U Boat off the coast of Australia when she was in the Royal Navy and survived a bomb raid on her home town in England.
>>
Shot down a USSR plane, guess nothing "extremely badass", but its something compared to some
>>
mothers father worked in mines his whole life.
my fathers father fought against russians in both finland and russia in the finnish winter war. never ever spoked about it tho.
>>
Grandad was a bus driver all the way through the IRA attacks, has witnessed several bombs being blown off and has had one on his bus. He saved several lives that day.
>>
>>689715710
granddad fought ww2, europe eastern front. i dont understand why..... he was from undivided india. that war wasnt even an intimidate problem in india.
>>
>>689716982
Don't know why "Went blind by lifting a really heavy wardrobe" made me laugh out loud.
>>
>>689715710
My grandfather on my mother's side survived being on a Jap hellship and building the Pakan Baru railway. Then he became a jungle sniper and fought Indonesia nationalists. He was captured twice, and sentenced to death twice, and obviously escaped both times. Became just a regular colonial badass after the wars.

Other grandpa was put to work in the East by ze Germans, and did oddjobs for them, and then for the Russians when they came along. Met grandmother, and they both fled across the Iron Curtain back home. Lots of stories of the Soviets killing random civvies, and them getting away with a lot of luck.
>>
>>689715710
feels bad man when both my grand parents were alive 10 years ago but i never bothered talking to them about their lives, all i know is my mums mum killed herself, mums dad is an alcho dead beat, and my dads parents both died from being fat cunts, my mum and dad dont really talk about them, even when i ask, wonder why
>>
My grandmother survived Okinawa's war and bombs, watch his mother die because of a bullet wound, holding his baby. They had to eat rats and rabbits.
Also suffered 20-30 years of abuse cuz my grandfather was an alcoholic

Her whole life is badass
>>
Killed some russian soldiers. A mortar shot hit next to him in a massive battle. Took shrapnels into his body and head - they didn't believe he would survive.

Well he did but they couldn't manage to remove them all, some were left into his brain. He was a truck driver/loader and carried 100 kg sacks etc until his retirement. He went for a run after almost every working day.
>>
1. Beat up 3 punks at night who tried to rob him. 2. Together with his military troop caught a killer that was hiding in the woods for a few weeks.
>>
>>689723590
he got killed in palestine btw, don't know what he did exactly.

rip grandpa
>>
All these badass grandparents would be so disappointed in you guys
>myself included
>>
>>689715710

Fought in WW2. Stormed the beaches at Normandy on D-Day.

The other was stationed aboard a submarine when it sunk the largest warship ever sank by a sub.
>>
>>689715839
/phred
>>
My granddad killed three company men in a coal mining dispute called the Battle of Blair Mountain. He also beefed up the suspensions on his fleet of cars so you couldn't tell they were loaded down with moonshine. I guess my grandmother was a badass for putting up with him.
>>
My grandpa was the one who got 77777777 get. On his first try.
>>
Grandfather on my dads side took Australian gold in ski jumping.
Worked on big ships at 16years of age, meaning going around the world several times.
As well as being a cab driver for Ava Gardner back in the day.
Stole food from nazis in wartimes.
>>
>>689725009
That would be the USS Archerfish.
>>
>>689715710
Granddad saw a dog running towards him going to attack and he kicked it into the air. This was the 60's
>>
He cut people
...'s hair
>>
>>689715710
She was a secretary for Pauline Hanson in the 90s and is openly racist.
>>
My grandma was the female quickdraw champion for the state of Kansas.
>>
Paternal Grandfather: Survived Vietnam. Called artillery. Once participated in a raid in which they killed VC cell with casualties on both sides; the woman who shat next to him and did his laundry was amongst the armed enemy. Eventually was in charge of a nuclear payload in Germany during the Cold War (another Colonel was in charge of delivery, this way no one could go all metal gear on the rest of the government).

Maternal Grandfather: Raced stock cars in alaska. Photographed the wreckage of the alaskan earthquake in the 60's. Did meteorology for the Air Force so American satellites could find open air.

Both Grandmas: Fought cancer. One, dead, provided for my education by saving 100 dollars a week until she retired for me. The other is my Sensei in trying to help me deal with the anxiety and depressive addiction issues I inherited from her.

I really don't think the Greatest generation is the WW2 generation.They were still making badasses in the 60's.
>>
teached me to fap
>>
My grandfather was on a destroyer ship in ww2 USS Fanning. His ship sank a couple of japanese ships. He told me when they would sink a ship they would try and get the japanese sailors that were still alive aboard their ship but they would refuse and die in the water. He also fished a japanese rifle out of the water, I have it hanging on my wall. May he RIP
>>
Hid in a barn from Nazis with a french woman, they both managed to escape and went away on a motorcycle. He killed 3 in the process.
>>
>>689725492

That's correct.
>>
Grandpa was SS-Hauptsturmführer
>>
>>689715710

Well, my mother told me that my grandmother was in the Lotta Svärd (Womens' Auxiliary Corps) during the WW2. She was behind lines but near the front during the Winter War and in one occasion when the Finnish troops had to retreat, she got caught up with it and got somehow lost and started to wonder on her own towards what she thought was the new Finnish front line. She was carrying a pistol for protection, not strictly speaking common for Lottas but she really was one tough cookie, and really young at the time.

Well it was night and she didn't make any real progress in the woods but came across two Soviet infantrymen. Now this is where it gets a bit hazy, she shot them both but I somehow got impression that they might have been trying to surrender to her or smth. I don't know, I was pretty young when I was told this and she passed away before I ever asked herself about the incident.

But she really was a tough one and started a whole new life for herself and her family when forced to leave Karelia after the war.
>>
He died in Aushwitz. Poor fucker fell off the watch tower.
>>
>>689717052
You've got no future, eh, kid.
>>
>>689715710
grandma shotted absinthe and played beer pong at my graduation.
>>
>>689715710
My grandpa is 64 smokes weed and fucks a 25yo
>>
>>689715710
He fought for his country in WWII until some cunt shot him in the leg and he had to go home.
[spoilers] I'm German [/spoilers]
>>
>>689715710
cant really remember all the things, 1 thing i do remember.
My grandf was once ambushed by russians in the winter war when he was sleeping in an abandoned hut in middle of a field.
they managed to kill the russians and escape with minor injuries, 1 died i guess, cant remember well since the story was told to me when i was like 3 years old or something
>>
>>689715710
Killd 6 mio Jews
>>
>>689715710
a kid punched my older brother when we were (i think) 8 and 9.

as soon as he heard that he calmly asked my brother where that happened, went to the cellar, grabbed an axe and nearly butchered the boy.

now there's the most badass thing my mother ever did.

she stopped a berserker with an axe and saved a boy she doesn't even know for the sake of her family.
>>
>>689726224
my grandfather died in auschwitz when some idiot fell out of a watch tower
>>
Paternal grandfather survived World War II just to die some other ridiculous way, in a flaming, horrific car crash in a town where nothing ever happens.

Maternal grandfather started smoking at 7, drinking at 9 and doing both heavily until he had a heart attack at 60, started smoking a carton a day again, stopped drinking, lived another 20 years and then had an aneurysm and died.

death is fucking retarded.
>>
>>689715710
grandfather in his 90's was showing us (kids ranged 5-15) how to slit a live goats neck, eviscerate, and skin it.
he did this on a weekly basis
>>
>>689726595
That's not badass that's fucking psycho
>>
>>689726658
At least he took out a jew when he fell.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 500x388
was in the mafia
>>
>>689715710
survived bleiburg
>>
File: 1460825388532.png (151 KB, 897x576) Image search: [Google]
1460825388532.png
151 KB, 897x576
>>689726595

That makes zero sense.
>>
>>689715710
my grandfather put his bayonet through a japs eye
>>
>>689726826
new here?
>>
File: Cologne_Cathedral_bombed_city.jpg (97 KB, 673x540) Image search: [Google]
Cologne_Cathedral_bombed_city.jpg
97 KB, 673x540
He was the radio operator on a bomber that did this
>>
My great grandfather, Thomas Shelby, was a tunneler during ww1.
>>
>>689726852
that same grandfather once chopped another man's head with an axe for trash talking his wife
>>
>>689726903
?
I was going along with the joke.
>>
my grandfather fought in normandy against the us and brits. he got lost after a battle and was wounded. somehow managed to get back to germany while the war was still going on. on his journey he killed over 10 enemy soldiers and got some documents and took dogtags from his victims. he was awarded some medals and got heimaturlaub until the war ended
>>
>>689715710
Bothy my grandfathers were in resistance during WW2. Both of them also survived concentration camps.
>>
>>689725377
A time traveler, nice
>>
>>689727010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEW1-yJUayk
>>
>>689726976
"Hey" to Esme.
>>
>>689723566
*why?
>>
>>689727207
How do you know the name of my Great Aunt in law?
>>
>>689715710
My grandfather isn't born yet.
>>
My grandfather was in the military during the pearl harbor era. He never really talked about it much while I was growing up. Once he retired he started getting bored with his life, so we bought him a computer and he started writing about his life experiences, he first and only marage to my grandmother, how he coped with losing her. And after a while, he started writing about his time in the military. He would print out his writings and give them to the grandkids so we could learn more about him. He apparently was in one of the planes that dropped the warning fliers over Hiroshima in the weeks before we bombed them. I thought it was cool.
>>
Mine fought in the WW II and was captured by the russians and took to a concentration camp / prison whatever. I know this from his tells and I also have an presidential diploma signed by the head of the state at that time. (Cant proof, i am not at home). He got advanced after this and got promoted to general post mortem. His stories were cool as hell, too bad he's gone now.
>>
>>689719653
How does it feels to be in the linage of people who fucked everything up?
>>
Fucked a bunch of weaboo whores after we nuked japan.
According to him, some of them were as cheap as a few cents per fuck.
>>
>>689715710
Grandfather was a local fireman. During a fire at a sporting goods store, an explosion propelled a bowling ball that hit him in the chest and knocked him through the plate glass window in the front of the store and onto the street. He stood up, bowled the ball down the street (for fun), and went back in.
>>
>>689727172
was actually my great grandfather (sorry, not an english native)
his son, later survived communist camps, got a medal from tito for his military service, did jail time for killing some people and attempted to kill a gypsy for stealing his wood (freed of this charge)

other side of teh family wasn't so fun, they served in the karadjordjevic cavalry and one of them guarded gavrilo princip in prison

msot of their fathers served ww1 in odessa
>>
>>689727737
Fucking gypsies man.
>>
>>689724871
>Feelsbadman.mp3
>>
Survived 5 years of war against the Soviets.
>>
laid passed-out drunk on the kitchen floor every night while my mother stepped over him
every.
fucking.
night.

god-damn irish
>>
>>689715710
My Grandfather spent the war serving as a B-17 navigator with the mighty 8th. His unit took more casualties than the infantry divisions that stormed the beach at Normandy on DDay.
He died in the late 70's of complications from an old war wound.
>>
>>689715710
field medic
>>
My grandmother did 4 years in prison for driving the get away car during a bank robbery,was close friends with Sonny Barger and ran with the hells angels,her ex husband tried to slit her throat and she has a scar under her neck from it,she did a year in county for getting drunk and shooting at my grandpa for cheating on her,i seen her stick a knife into my grandpa's neck because he wouldn't get up out of the door it went in about 3 inches. He slammed her against the side of the house and knocked her out,she always had a loaded shotgun and a Derringer by her. True shit!
>>
My great grandfather literally beat a guy to death with a 2x4 because he insulted him.
>>
>>689715710
He was an SS Guard at a death camp (not sure which one)
>>
My grandmother was a big drugs dealer, she had a relationship with a criminal called the black cobra who is currently doing jailtime in america. Eventually she wanted to stay out of trouble when she married a car dealer and got her own mountain with villa in greece and started an animal shelter and looking after stray animals with her jeep, she took some in her home too.
>>
File: 805452.jpg (24 KB, 501x600) Image search: [Google]
805452.jpg
24 KB, 501x600
My grandfather cleared 3 spider holes in nam and was a demolitions expert.
his brother survived a 7 story fall out of a transport chopper after his dog jumped out with him still holding the leash.
>>
>>689715710
My grandfather went fishing on the high sea like every day in a small wooden boat without a lifejacket, no matter the weather. dude couldn't even swim, the madman.

why are old people such bakas?
>>
Fought agaisnt Pancho Villa
>>
File: loot.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
loot.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1200
One of the first British troops into Berlin in 1945. No fighting as the Russians had ended it but looted everything he could.
>>
My grandmother was a very smart woman she always got straight a straight A but she had to quit school when she got pregnant, they got 5 kids and her husband didn't really love her and cheated a lot. They had a sort of farm so you can imagine all the hard work she had to do with a farm,five kids and a man that wasn't really in love with her. Her husband (mygrandfather) died when he was 42. When the kids where older she really wanted to go to the university but she got rejected because she was old and didn't finish her school. She didn't sit back and cry she asked students if she could join them in their study, she would follow this a whole year and make the same homework meanwhile she also did a lot for making shelter homes for abused woman. After a year she went back and gave this to the university and asked if she could join again. They where so baffled and they checked her work and they let her into the university. Only she never got the chance to prove herself there because she died of a heart attack before her classes started.
>>
was in a superman movie.
>>
Paternal grandfather worked at a nuclear weapons facility in the UK during the cold war, carrying out environmental tests on ICBM components.

Maternal grandfather was a police officer during the 60s, 70s and 80s. He spent a lot of the 70s doing riot control in the coal mine and steel plant riots caused by Margaret Thatcher's decision to sell the businesses to private concerns who then fired a lot of workers.
>>
Paternal grandfather helped sink a Kraut U-boat in the Atlantic. He was the ASDIC man that found it
>>
>>689715710
Threw a grenade into the jap pt boat trying to board his ship.
>>
Paternal great grandfather was a spy for the British in Egypt during WWII.
>>
During the time of communism in Poland the government tried to have everyone register for a Civilian ID Booklet sort of thing, like ID but with more info and used when being arrested etc.

So as they tried to persuade people to sign up for them they sent out offers in the mail and on posters promising free cinema tickets, motorbikes and other shit.

My granddad wanted a new motorcycle so he went to register, and keep in mind that this was out of character as my granddad was a commi hating Polish veteran. After he signed up he came back to some center which issued them to ask for his motorbike. He booked a meeting with a Polish sergeant that I'm pretty sure worked for the Russian government.

He told my granddad that he needs to do a lot of other things, including having a specific job and income etc. My granddad was a simple man and probably didn't read into it.

Long story short he flipped the fuck out and beat that guy for a good 5 minutes before anyone walked in, he broke his nose and knocked out his front teeth along with some other stuff. He ended up going to jail for 50+ years but after the collapse of communism in Poland he got released. To this day he's a bad ass who's in great shape, he smokes two packs of cigarettes a day, cycles to church in the morning and is 84 and perfectly healthy.
>>
>>689715710
my grand mother pushed a car over 20m because she was pissed and the guy took her place

plot twist: the handbrake was on
>>
>>689715710
Fought in nam
>>
Gave me an actual human skull for my 7th birthday
>>
>>689717361
Inglorious basterds
>>
>>689727530
Joke's on him. They are actually free if you just hold them down long enough.
>>
>be my grandfather
>be an absolute saint + Rambo
>they'd head a loud sounds on the stairs...
>what happened?
>annons grandfather probably threw some thug of the stairs

>balkan wars
>he is a hostage
>his face when cleaning potatoes
>(his father also killed as a hostage)
>great grand father's head was opened up with a shavel and they threw cement inside his brains-or asvestos i think)
>back to my grandfather being a hostage.
>he sees the guards not looking
>grabs their heads and slams them
>instant knockout
>runs and hides in a train
>hides under big sit were bulgarian soldiers are sitting on
>long ride to annon's country(greekfag)
>he needs to piss
>he ahs to piss, so he does it
>trains goes on a downhill
>piss emerges out
>officers stand up
>he stroms out
>tackles his way to the window, with his retard strength

>jumps of moving train.

>007 shit

>cont?
>>
My grandpa was a romanian sniper in ww2,and my grandmom know how to bake pies.
>>
>>689733818
>whenever they would hear a loud sound on the stairs
>>
>grandmother(his wife)
>1948 or some shit
>civil war
>some fassist cunts saw them leaving the house so they sent someone to raid it
>open up the door
>granny: aaannnoooonnnn's graaaandddaaaad
>sodliers: thought he wasn't there.... lets get the fuck away anyway.

>father hits some other 8 year old(year 1950+)

>father of said 8 year old slaps my dad

>grandfather appears.
>they square up.
>he picks him up from pants and sleeve and lifts him up.
>starts turning around
>grandmother on her knees
>annnoooonnnnn's grandaaaad dont throw him, please

>last story

>grandfather was a true peacemaker and possibly a stoner
>some people are fighting
>he goes in the middle trying to separate them and moves both arms towards them to keep them away
>tfw he accidentally hits them in the face
>tfw one of them gets hit with the right hand and he is out for 2 days
>tfw he has an amnesia for 2 more days
>grandfather gets put in jail for 4 days till the other bloke can testify that it wasnt on purpose.

thats it i guess

sorry for my broken english
>>
>>689733967
cont of

>>689733818

also check 'em
>>
>>689715710
kill squirrels with cyanide
gas hornet nests
crazy shit like that
>>
>>689715710
Punched a nazi
>>
>>689733967
damn annon..i dont need to samefag or anything but that was a damn cool story bro
>>
>>689734386
*mean
>>
my grandfather was an Ambulance driver for 45 years and he treated all his patients like his own family, he gave every bit of his paycheck to my Granny and their 8 kids, and he would support the less well off kids who lived near them.
He died in April and 2000+ plus people came to the funeral/wake
>>
>>689733040

keeek

legend

>>689733818
mine died in 1980.
never have met him
>>
>>689715710
Grandfather murdered some bitch in broad daylight with a milk bottle then burned her house down in the early 40s
>>
File: Venom_Snake.png (893 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Venom_Snake.png
893 KB, 900x900
>>689715710
Stole a couple of guns with munitions for the russian partisans during WW2 when he was a kid. Got them in a romanian warehouse (more like a temporary shed tbh).
>>
Grandpappy was in Nam, don't know a whole much about him.
>>
>>689734697
bravo annon
>your grandad sounds like he was a really nice guy
>he'd be first row in heaven if there was such a place

>May he rest in peace
>>
>>689734918
basically u are 10 years old

keep asking questions and come back anonina
>>
Killed both Germans and Russians with his hands
>>
>>689715710
My greatfather survived to a shoot in the chest and crawled 10 km whit other survivors after an ambush at the spanish civil war.
>>
File: sad-frog.jpg (27 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
sad-frog.jpg
27 KB, 550x535
>got to meet my great grandfather when I was younger

>he died at 82
>married a second time at 79
>Fought and was wounded at the battle of Passchendaele in WW1
>Came home recovered,and married his first love at 19.
>years roll on
>home guard and AA gunner in WW2
>putting out fires and pulling people out of the rubble.
>after the war became a coal miner for many years till he retired.
>in the final years he had Coal lung and cancer.
>cancer wasnt good enough for him so he died peacefully in his sleep
>get fucked cancer.

Whenever I think im going through something difficult in life I think of him and how much of a strong and well lived man he was.

I will never be as much of a man he was.
>>
wow, all these epic grandparents must be so proud of all their grandkids jacking off to tranny furry cuck porn on 4chan
>>
>>689735413
Forgot to mention. They were 2 different battles, he didn't crawled 10 km with a bullet in his chest of course. When he arrived to a safe place his legs were bleeding everywhere!
>>
>>689735543
Top kek
>>
Escaped a nazi labour camp and stole a helmet from the germans , my grandma used to swim underneath the bridge to avoid control post and steal meat from the germans
>>
He was shot through his head in wwii and survived. Bullet went in under his nose and out at base of cranium in the back
>>
My granddad was the mayor of his city in mexico, apparently he was the leader of a mexican cartel too.
>>
>>689735051
actually 13
I'm not a kid anymore, loser >:))))))))
>>
>>689715710
Grandma killed my grandpa. Never met either. Weird ass family on my dad's side. One of my uncles (theres like 6 of them) microwaved a cat before he died.
>>
>>689734942
thanks anon. I miss him a lot
>>
>ww2
>resistant
>captured a nazi with his squad
>had only one rifle for three
>passed each turn the gun to make him think they had many rifles
>>
>>689715710

During WWII my grandmother was cute. She carried smuggled meat in suitcases. One day even a german soldier helped her to get in the tramway. I still have one of these suitcases
>>
>>689715878
Shit man that's heavy.
>>
>>689715710

On my father's side my Grandad fought in the Boer war and brought back an African short sword from someone he killed, grandma was a Romani gypsy who burned all of her children's inheritance in a fire while they watched because they couldn't decide how to split it.

On mothers side Grandad was a Scottish gangster who would have had me drug running from the age of 5 if he'd been alive when I grew up, grandma used to beat the shit out of women for him.

my great grand parents as far as I know we're alcoholics, great grandma once took a beating off great Grandad and in response she smacked him in the head with a cast iron pan so he fell down into the basement and she left him there for 3 days.
>>
>>689717159
>medical school in india
Burning incense, purify twice in the Ganges and eat lettuce. You'll be fine
>>
Grandpa served in the OSS (Now CIA) during WW2, went undercover into northern Germany a few times to take pictures of a factory billed to manufacture the MAUS tank.
>>
>>689717602

> I reached something
Pathetic cunt. Had to be from the US
>>
>>689715710
>Alsatian
Heard people talking yiddish in trains that were supposed to be carrying goods. Sabotaged steel production and railways. Didn't get their family killed.
>>
>>689736292

: )

im 31 kek : )

could still be your dad - mathematically

>ill accept u calling me a loser..

>better than being called sir

>loser it is, little man, or woman
>>
>my grandpa travels the world doing shooting competitions
>my grandma once beat up a kid who was bullying my Mom.
>>
>>689715878
>been to auschwitz
>and survived

>a pole

so what,his achievement is the fact that he did not fall from the watchtower?
>>
Moms side- fought in the battle of the bulge as a lieutenant
Dads side- made 16 million working for howard hughes
>>
>>689715710
Not me, but my friends grandpa flew bombers in the Navy during WWII. He flew 25 missions and they let him go home. Apparently that was the limit.
>>
>>689715710
fucked my granny Gerthrude and went back to Ural
>>
>>689727395
>(Cant proof, i am not at home)
gtfo back to tumblr newfag
>>
>>689715710
My Grandfather was one of the first soldiers on Normandy beach on D-Day
>>
>>689715710
My grandpa on my moms side beat up three guys at once for calling my grandma a cow. This was like a month after he got back from the Korean war.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>689738069
Will you buy me overwatch?
>>
>>689715710
gassed some jews in birkenau. shit was 'cash', he used to say.
>>
>>689715710
My grandma door checked a guy that tried to steal her car while going 35mph.
>>
>>689715710
My great-grandfather survived the batton death march in Japan, went crazy and drank himself to death though
>>
>>689738048
he didn't break his neck on the way to the market.
>>
>>689715710
My granddad entered army at end of WWII. didn;t fight AFAIK, but used transport planes to set up smuggling network for precious antiques from Europe to America. was never caught.

went on the do Avionics for the Saudi royal family in the 80's and 90's. used to send me all kinds of cool shit from aircraft systems when I was a kid - sensors, instrumentation. my dad never .understood why I like it, but he hated my granddad for many legitimate reasons, so who knows.

On the flipside, my grandpa was kind of a coward who abandoned his family in rural west Virginia with nothing. Ended up knocking up whores all over SE asia during Korea. one of them refused to leave him and he ended up with a new wife that kind of just tagged along with him. weird story that one.

Of course, my dad is the youngest and was born right before grandad abandoned the family, and my uncles all look very different, so my dad has always joked that my grandmom was cheating on my grandad anyway, and that my dad might be milkman's kid, so maybe all the above is just from some dude, and my real granddad just delivered milk like a bad ass.

my family is complicated.
>>
My grandfather, disappeared when he found out my grandmother was pregnant, started a 2nd family then intentionally moved in next door to my grandma.
>>
>>689734697
Mine drove the wagon, too.

One day I listened to him tell my parents what it was like pulling bodies out of the Coconut Grove fire. I puked after that. He must have had a strong stomach to be able to handle that.
>>
GF: give a jewish father and his 3 sons to the Nazi
GM: gang bang that family
>>
Dads side- My graddpa fought in WWII in the Pacific. His boat was hit by a torpedo and it sank. He swam to shore and started fighting. He saw his brother down the beach shot. He ran over dragged him to safety and then went back to fighting. BAMF.

Moms side - My great grandma was a rum runner during prohibition. She spent time in federal prison for not ratting out the mob.
>>
>>689739212
*Cocoanut*
>>
He was part of the secret service of my country then he retired from that to become chief of the fire department on his hometown he also had 64 sons/daughters he was 110 when he died pretty badass life!
>>
>>689725587
>confirmed for 'straya
>>
>>689738378
Nope me grandma, while old still has many years, but the rest if my grandparents bit the cancer bullet when i was a wee little lad
>>
Grandpa was a resistance fighter in Greece during WW2.
>>
>>689715710
My grandfather fought in WWII as the gunner in a fighter plane. His plane was shot down by the Japanese somewhere over the Pacific Ocean. He survived, and stayed afloat with what meager provisions he had for about a week before being rescued. After the war, he came back home, married my grandmother, and had 7 kids, the youngest of which was my mother. I'd say that's pretty fucking badass.
>>
>>689739169
Kek
>>
Spared the life of a Jewish family, which decedants are still in contact today.
>>
>>689717517
>talking shit

AHAHAHHAHHA
>>
My grandfather and grandmother did nothing, they were farmers and did nothing with their lives. My grandfather didn't even remember me or my name and never spoked to me when I was near, I actually know almost nothing about him. I stop talking with my grandmother when my father beat up my mother and left the house and she began to say shit about my sister and my mother. I don't know almost nothing about her either. On my mother side, they are dead and they also were farmers, also, I don't know nothing about them.
>>
Cook nitroglycerine and blow up a friends house.
>>
Hung out around Bugsy Siegel in his father's candy store.

Other grandpa smuggled cocaine into the country from Santo Domingo during the late 70s and 80s, he also started the I <3 NY t shirt bullshit which got him a shit load of stock in Jamesway which eventually went belly up after he died.

My grandmothers married them I guess.
>>
>>689739857
Spared or saved?
>>
File: Davy Crockett Nuclear mortar.jpg (254 KB, 1777x1177) Image search: [Google]
Davy Crockett Nuclear mortar.jpg
254 KB, 1777x1177
>>689715710

My grandfather was a Colonel in charge of a tank battalion on the border between West and East Germany in the 60s during the height of the cold war. In the event of an invasion he and his men were to fight a delaying action (IE try to hold off a few hundred thousand Ruskies as long as you can). To this end he was given twenty Davy Crockett Nuclear Mortars, which was the inspiration for the "Fat Man" in the Fallout series.

He was also an artillery air observer in WWII and an artillery commander in Korea and worked in the Pentagon; but I thought that you guys would be more interested in the bit with the mini nukes.
>>
>>689740950
Spared, he was a Nazi during WW2 tasked with doing some house "Inspection" which mostly resulted in dead jews.
>>
I took care of my grandpa for the last 3 years of his life. Alzheimer's, yay.
He got tired of the neighbor's cat howling on the fence in the mornings. He blew it away with a 12 gauge shotgun. After I talked the neighbors into not pressing charges, the City showed up to tell him they were taking 20 feet of his front yard to widen the road. They took away all the asphalt that day. My grandpa spent all night working with his backhoe, and by morning, when the City showed up, he had a 90 foot tall Walnut tree planted in the middle of the road, and was sitting out there with a rifle, daring anyone to take it away -- said he owned to the center of the road!
RIP Gramps! I miss you! You were one baddass motherfucker!
(and he smoked weed and took mushrooms with me! What a God!)
>>
Had a pet bear. When the bear got rabies, he hung from his rafters and beat it with a broom.
>>
My grandpa got a purple heart and shot niggers in the detroit riots.
>>
>>689741869
If only more Purple Hearts were given for shooting niggers!
>>
>escaped from conc. camp twice.
>robbed a german officer while he was shitting(the officer)
>took my grandma to kiev on military plane to theater
>got demoted for the mentioned action(stalin era, mind you; he didn't get shot or imprisoned)

other grandpa
>shot some german tanks from a 200mm cannon point blank(100 kg shells)
>became a school principal
>>
>>689715710
throw a axe at kids run threw his flowers
>>
grandfather served in the wehrmacht as a captain took out two tanks in close combat with grenades got his leg blown off in Stalingrad and was evacuated on the last day of flights still going out

after the war he became managing director of the national lawyers association regulary met with chancellor schmidt which ended by them getting drunk and and my grandfather taking the piss out of everyone there
>>
My grandfather invented the question mark
>>
>>689728930
Sounds like fun
>>
My grandpa smoked PCP with the Hell's Angels during the Blizzard of 77. He wasn't a biker, just liked to party. One of his buddies stopped by right as the blizzard was setting in and they invited the whole crew over to ride out the storm. Guess they had fun.
>>
>>689715710
Tied up a man and his wife to a chair and burned them alive. Retaliation for mudering his little brother
>>
Grandad went to Spain to fight fascists.
Grandma stayed at home, ended up being invaded by fascists, took up arms against fascists.
>>
This was in Mexico, so shit's different down there. When my dad was about 16, my grandpa got drunk as shit on New Year's, so when their dog and the neighbor's started barking like crazy, he pulled out an Uzi and strarted spraying at them from their second floor window. He missed, but you know, still badass.
>>
Grandma stole rice from japanese barracks in occupied China during WWII.

Woulda been some heavy heavy guro hentai shit if she was caught.
>>
>>689742754
Sounds like your grandmother was more effective than your grandfather considering Hitler lost and Franco won. I am guessing they were from France.
>>
Bought a bunch of land that he knew would one day be the commercial hub of a growing small city and sold it later to developers, ensuring that the next few generations would all be millionaires. thanks gramps.
>>
>>689715710
Was the captain of a nuclear submarine
>>
>>689723259
Lmao sorry I'm fully Americanized, I have no idea what the fuck you third world filth are talking about. But thanks for the lawls, scum.
>>
My Grandad was a witch doctor/shaman and i once saw him performing a ritual with naked men and women standing in a line next to this huge cauldron and he would chant stuff and throw the liquid in the big cauldron at them and chant some more and the flames under the cauldron strangely got bigger engulfed the cauldron and i fucked off as shit started to scare me.. I was like 7 years old..
>>
>>689715710
Built a company with annual of revenue of over $400,000,000 from scratch.
>>
>>689743624
What company
>>
My grandparents didnt do anything but my parents were pretty badass like when i was 6yo the were both shot three times each
>>
>>689743726
He sold it before he passed away to a company called Arsenal Capital. This is all I will say, but he was a chemist who started with $0. From immigrant parents who did not speak English.
>>
File: USS Franklin.jpg (84 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
USS Franklin.jpg
84 KB, 960x717
>>689715710
Survived the second worst american loss in the war after the Arizona.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Franklin_(CV-13)#19_March_1945

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o82ASjYJDbw
>>
>>689715710
Killing russians in east Europe I guesse
>>
>>689715710
Fought in WWII. Battle of Britain, he won. Africa, he won. Moved to Singapore after that. Got captured by the japs. Lived in a POW camp eating flowers for a few years. Japs surrendered eventually, he was put on the first plane back. His best friend was on the second plane back. He swapped seats to get on the second plane with his mate. That plane crashed and he died.
>>
Vietnam War vet, on the other side. Fought in the NVA, died from lung cancer in the 90's.
>>
>Grandfather in Vietnam
>don't know which hill
>basically the equivalent of hamburger
>Vietcong encroaching from all sides
>run out of munitions
>start throwing rocks at viet jungle nigs
>huey crests over hill saving grandfather and his buddies
>picks up wounded, gets shot in the back
>doesn't paralyze him but he's had a bullet near his spine for the past 40+ years
>still alive
got another story too
>>
Stole my chocolate bar
>>
Lived an honest life and was a much greater man than I can ever hope to become.
>>
>Grandpa and Grandma both raced rally cars and crash 'em up derbys
>Grandpa is still a mechanic and owns a junkyard where he works on cars all day
>They both won multiple trophies for derbys and rallies
Theres probably ALOT more to those stories but thats all I know, I think I know where I get the lust for fast cars and racing from
>>
My grandpa was the paddle ball champ in a 3rd world prison for 7 years
>>
Not my grandfather but my uncle was in a pow camp in ww2 and they had to cannibalize to survive
>>
>>689715710
GF was on a destroyer in the south pacific, WW2.

Late for much of the action, but he watched the nuclear bomb tests on Bikini, which blew up his ship, anchored with several others.

He got a huge dose of radiation, but still lived to 94.
>>
>>689726281
Most badass one here
>>
My buddies grandpa was in North Africa fighting the Nazis, they had to put the wounded in trucks after clearing a minefield. One of the trucks drove over a mine they missed and they had to collect all the body parts and put them in another truck.
>>
>>689744950
How fucking old is your girlfriend? I think you're the one too late to see some action, m8
>>
>>689715878
>Implying the Holocaust really happened.
>>
>>689745775
Fuck you man

My grandad died in the Holocaust you kike

He fell off one of the guard towers
>>
My grandpappy killed Adolf Hitler
>>
>>689745596
Yea, she would be 97 now.

I have typical /b/ standards.
>>
Grandfather was part of Catholic youth organisation up until they were forbidden and foribly integrated into the Hitler youth. There were regular fucking scheduled mass fist fights on neutral grounds right between our Catholic town and the calvinist neighbor town. He always told me the stories of how he beat up the Hitler Youth guys like it was the greatest time of his life.

Was drafted into the army at his 16th birthday. Was placed into elite panzer corps. Fought in both the biggest tank battle on the eastern front and the western front. He said he realized that all authority is to be questioned and that all patriots are morons when on the retreat there would regularly be two morons voluntarily staying behind and waste their lives manning a checkpoint or bridge to get two extra minutes so the rest of them could continue to wast their lives.
Deserted. Caught by the french. Freed by the Wehrmacht again, wounded in battle. Caught by the french when the field hospital was overrun in which he woke up while a nun was giving him the last sacrament.

Fled three times from french capture and managed to go back to fucking Westphalia ON FUCKING FOOT through France and occupied Germany while the last fight was still raging. That glorious bastard had some serious lockpicking skill and ran through a fucking minefield to shake of the chasers. Hid in the sewers for 5 days eating nothing but raw eggs he stole every night from a farm.

Like, my existance is so fucking unlikely, just the minefield and the raw egg diet make it a wonder he didn't die, but he showed me a list of all major battles he fought in and he had at least one book each about them. One of them had a survival rate of 5%.

Also shot down a french airplane during an air raid after he was back home with a stolen french machinegun. Allways thought that story was made up but last year I found the Machine gun and three fucking handgrenades in his attic. Shock of my life rand. opening a wooden box and seeing all that
>>
>>689746031
Under 14?
>>
>>689715710
Escaping Poland together and collecting 4 iron crosses and a dagger on the way out
>>
>>689716264
Straight OG
>>
>>689735543
My grandfather actually introduced me to 4chan.
>>
>>689715710
Mother's side conquered France, father's survived Stalingrad. Can't top that
>>
>>689745869
That one never gets old!
>>
Killed an empiror of Austria and caused ww1
>>
>>689715710
My grandfather killed 4 germans and escaped with 15 people straight from being executed in the forest during world war 2
>>
My grandfather worked in the Military Police and chased after armed Nazi sympathizers.
>>
>>689746055
Holy fucking shit, I wish I knew about my grandfather's story that well. He never wanted to talk about it.
Nice dubs by the way.
>>
>>689715710
Grandfather was a sheriff. Won every shooting competition he entered. Walked alone into the woods to get an armed escaped convict, found him, and walked him out with no cuffs, he didnt like cuffs, and he was fair to everyone, thats why even criminals respected him enough not to need to be cuffed.
>>
>>689747069
I'm the only one he ever talked about it with apparently. My Father/Uncles were surprised I knew this because he never told him. He also told me more that my Grandmother. They think it is because he could never open up about it quite as much to them, and because me and my cousin allways were "his boys" as my Grandmother put it. It was also when his Parkinsons started to get worse. I allways felt that he wanted to tell his story that he couldn't ever tell anyone to at least someone he could trust before he wouldn't be able to anymore. It was right before the advanced state Parkionson meds triggered Dementia.

After the war he was also allways super energetic and drowned himself in work and family to not have to deal with all of it.

Most of those edgelord "Punks" and "Anarchists" got nothing on him. He evaded taxes out of principle and as a buisness owner tried to piss of the city administration as much as possible. One of his buisnesses was trading with expensive persian carpets; So what did he do? Rebuild his semi truck into a fucking rolling house and took his entire family on a trip through Yugoslavia, Turkey and Iraq to Iran and smuggled his handselected carpets back into Germany (in the 1970s)

When he was 82, he intentionally bumped into a young policeman and when that guy said something along the lines of "watch where you are going gramps" he hit him in the face and 1HKOed him. The police dropped charges because that young moron did not want to have a not in his file that he (24y) was nocked out by a 82y old Pakinson patient :D
>>
>>689744793
> a much greater man than I can ever hope to become
Both of mine were too.
Sucks :(
>>
>>689716264
Respect
>>
I'm from Holland. During the second world war my grandma's family housed several Jews and young men (who were being round up to work in German factories) in their small farm in the southeast of the country. they didn't have a lot of food and had a lot of mouths to feed, so once every two weeks my grandmother, her brother and one of the men in hiding walked 70 miles back and forth with a pushcart to get potatoes up north, even though she was only 13/14 years old and had to cross several German checkpoints each time they went. it was pure luck whether they would take the food or not. still have massive respect for my nans. we have no grasp of what they went through back then.
>>
>>689748385
My grandfather only told us two things.

One story was when he was driving on a bridge in the middle of the night. He was part of a convoy and a "hotshot" tanker decided to break formation and go speeding past everyone. What he didn't know was that the bridge was damaged and that was why they were in a single formation. The other tank drove off the bridge and fell into the ravine, killing him and his crew.

He also told me he fought on foot as well because he almost got shot by the enemy inches away.
>>
Grandma.

Second best - Engineer on a locomotive
>>
>>689715878
German Grandfather.

He spared yours.
>>
>>689750574
rekt
>>
>>689715710
Fought Communists in Malaya.
>>
>>689715710
My grandfather was a commando in the Second World War. That means he was a light-fighter, sent in with minimal weight and equipment to move fast in advance of an attack to take out key targets, mostly officers. I never knew him, and my father says he rarely talked about what he did in the war except when he was drunk, and then the stories he told were very dark. A couple of examples:

- Once, he was ordered to interrogate a captured German officer who was tied to a chair and all covered in blood. The man wouldn't say a word, so my grandfather stabbed him in the face with a bayonet... and his head rolled off. It had been a practical joke.

- At night, my grandfather and the other commandos would creep from foxhole to foxhole in the pitch black, feeling for people's boots. If they felt boots with no laces, they'd silently cut the person's throat while they slept. German jackboots were more comfortable than the Allies' boots, but after the first few times men wearing German jackboots were found in the morning with their throats slashed, people stopped wearing them.
>>
ITT: Reminder that WWII was a travesty and should not have happened.
Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 18

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.