Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Since all the females, liberals, sjws and white knights are calling

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 289
Thread images: 23
File: brock.jpg (33 KB, 1200x478) Image search: [Google]
brock.jpg
33 KB, 1200x478
Since all the females, liberals, sjws and white knights are calling for the judge to be removed from the bench...

I propose we revoke the female's right to consume alcohol.

I get it. He did something fucking stupid and made a stupid decision. He shouldn't go unpunished. Why the fuck is no one talking about the stupid slut that got so drunk she blacked out behind a dumpster? She wouldn't have even fucking known if two Swedish betas hadn't seen the act.
>>
because responsibility is only for males.
>>
Are you implying that by getting drunk she forced him to commit rape? Because that's the only way your statement makes any sense whatsoever.
>>
>>688725674
My understanding was that he led her there? From the reports I read she was stumbling around trying to leave the party; he noticed her condition, saw an opportunity, and guided/dragged her to the dumpster, at which point she was almost totally unconscious. He takes off her underwear and starts fingering her, at which point he got caught and tried to run away and was tackled. Sounds predatory to me, but yeah, she was drinking at a college frat party, so she clearly had it coming.
>>
>>688726258
You basically are just enforcing this logic: >>688725867
>>
>>688726543
Oh, I get it now. You're saying that because he's male, he just couldn't help himself. His instinctive male urge to smash any woman he can get his hands on was just too strong to resist. No female should ever let her guard down in the presence of a male, because they won't hesitate to rape any woman in the vicinity. Seems legit.
>>
Fuck off. People have the right to get drunk and not be raped. You don't have the right to put your shitty hands on another person unless they say so.
>>
>>688727154
>Oh, I get it now. You're saying that because he's male, he just couldn't help himself.
No, you god damn idiot. The female is just as responsible for making stupid decisions, just like he did.

Nowhere did I say what ever the fuck you just typed.

>Let her guard down

She got fucking hammered and blacked out.
>>
>>688725674
We live in a world where whores can get away with anything, even if they initiate the sex. All they have to do is cry fake tears and claim "HE RAPED ME!" and the man's life is fucking over. Women control the world with their pussies... been that way since the beginning of time with Adam and Eve... and it will be that way til the END of time... Women are fucking whores, always have been, always will be. That's why so many men treat them as such!
>>
>>688727730
And so once she was vulnerable, he just had to rape her. It was inevitable. Makes total sense.
>>
Getting drunk isn't a crime anon. Rape is.

/thread
>>
>>688727730
I'm male. And when somebody like you tries to blame a woman for getting raped, it pisses me right the fuck off. Why? Because I'm not a fucking animal.

Believe it or not, most men can and do resist the temptation to rape vulnerable women. I don't know why you insist that we shouldn't try to do anything about the minority who can't.
>>
>>688725674
Those two Swedish betas are the heroes of this story. Wouldn't have done any different myself.

Well, I probably would have busted up that pretty face of his. Just so for the rest of his life, every time he looked in a mirror, he'd remember not to be a fucking douchebag.
>>
I'm not defending this asswipe or anything, but it has to be pointed out that technically speaking, he did not rape her. He probably was going to rape her, but he was interrupted, and only got as far as the fingerbanging.
>>
>>688728990
So what your saying is girls shouldnt worry about their own safety because its the worlds fault for being a bad place not the girls fault for putting herself in a bad place
>>
>>688730500
No, asshole. I am saying that whatever the circumstances, HE made the choice to commit rape. So HE is responsible. Not her, not his friends, not the fucking college party culture. Nobody but him. Period.
>>
>>688725674
follow #itwasconsensual
>>
>>688726258
ikr?

Yesterday, I went to the pub, got shitfaced and left my wallet on the side. Somebody stole it. Luckily it was absolutely in no way my fault and 100% the fault of the person who stole it and there was absolutely nothing I could have done to prevent it.
>>
>>688725674
>Get drunk at party and fall asleep in a blackout
>Someone fucks you and for some reason, shoves trash and dirt into your anus
>WELL IF YOU HADN'T HAVE BEEN DRUNK IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED SO THE PERSON WHO DID IT SHOULD ONLY GET 6 MONTHS

I fucking hate women and wish they could all die, but seriously, use your brain.
>>
>>688730748
and this, folks, is how you make the problem a perpetual one.
she CHOSE to drink herself into unconscious defenselessness. thats called recklessly endangering oneself. not only is it stupid, you are too for not realizing this.
>>
>>688730748
Oh yer he is a fucking retard and his fault souly. but what im saying is the girl is just as fucking stupid to let herself get that fucking drunk. If a girl gets so drunk she cant control her actions then why is it when a guy gets drunk and cant control his action he still gets all the blame. The chick is fucking retarded for getting that drunk
>>
>>688725674
>she blacked out behind a dumpster?

She was dragged behind the dumpster. Read the court documents, she had scratches all over her ass and legs, and a shitton of pine needles tangled in her hair.
>>
>>688731153
>You find the person who stole your wallet
>No punishment for him because you were drunk, and shit happens when you're drunk, so it's your fault

Good one fagballs
>>
>>688730500
in the world you seem to want, every perv could just hang around parties looking for drunk girls to rape on the basis that being drunk makes it acceptable to do whatever they want to them. "hey look, a girl that put herself in a bad place, can't help it if something bad happens to her".
>>
>>688731292
He didn't rape her that requires penetation or at least oral sex
>>
It wasnt 100% the judges decision you dipshits
>>
>>688731402
Being drunk doesn't impede your fucking intelligence that goddamm much. I just inhaled a can of four loko like white trash and raping somebody isn't anywhere on my radar. He's a rapist who happened to be drunk.
>>
Those swedes should have raped him. He was obviously asking for it being in an alleyway being a model human being.
>>
>>688731405
the court documents indicate the kid is a predator and probably did this before. They also show no rape occurred, only "digital penetration", i.e. he fingered her. Probably would have raped her if he hadn't been caught. 6 months is joke of a sentence.
>>
>>688731472
It is your fault. If you decide to be a fucking retard and leave yourself or your possessions at risk of criminals, it's just as much your fault as it is theirs.

There are rapists and thieves. If you put yourself in a position for them to be able to commit a crim against you, it's your own fault.
>>
>>688731153
Sure, because a woman should TOTALLY expect to get raped. Nothing anyone can do to stop it from happening. It's inevitable, because we men are animals who can't control our fucking impulses, amirite?

Please. What a bunch of entitled bullshit.

Here's a thought: How about, instead of telling women they need to be careful when they go out to avoid getting raped, maybe we could try TELLING MEN NOT TO FUCKING RAPE?

Sounds crazy, I know. Asking men to be responsible? Ridiculous. But you know, I think it just might be worth a try.
>>
>>688725674
rape is funny
>>
>>688731472

Are you trying to say you can't comprehend the difference between fault and criminality?
>>
>>688731816
So now being stupid means other people should be able to commit crimes against you without punishment.

Good. I'm glad you decided to post, you really got to the bottom of this issue.
>>
>>688731704
>He didn't rape her that requires penetation or at least oral sex

He was convicted of three counts of sexual assault with two counts citing "penetration with a foreign object." He fingerbanged her and probably jammed a pinecone up her flue because her snatch was loaded with dirt and abrasions.
>>
>>688731951
nice bants

First go to ISIS and tel them to stop being terrorists.
>>
>>688731951
Sjw faggot kill yourself
>>
>>688731951

This is bait.
>>
>>688731951
You're not even arguing, you're literally typing the same thing over and over, hoping you somehow win. Quit being a hambeast for 2 seconds.
>>
>>688731951

If you leave your ass out to get taken, expect it to get taken.

If you can't comprehend that then maybe you should lock yourself away in a safe space.
>>
>>688732098
that's some twisted shit I wonder if he's ever been on here
>>
>>688732079
No, they should not be allowed. But they;re fucking criminals. They will take the opportunity if it's there. If you give them an opportunity, they will commit a crime against you. If I was to go into a crowded place and leave money hanging out my back pocket, someones gonna steal it.
>>
>>688732072
You're not intelligent enough to understand that I was comparing the extremely short sentence of this boy to the fault of the girl.

It doesn't matter if she put herself in a bad spot. The punishment should remain the same.
>>
>>688731490
Do your not fucking english or are you just ignorant no i want a world where girls dont get that drunk in a dangerous environment in the first place. Im not saying its alright im to rape a drunk chick you fucking retard im saying its fucking stupid to get that drunk when everybody knows there are pervs out there. So your saying if i dress myself in meat and walk into a forrest full of bears and get fucking killed its souly the bears fault. Or if i dress myself in an american flag and walk into a isis camp while i eat bacon its isis fault.
>>
>>688732404
And the person who stole your wallet should get the same punishment as someone who stole the wallet of a sober person.
>>
>>688731742
She was passed out i would say it she was impeaded
>>
>>688732379
>that's some twisted shit I wonder if he's ever been on here

Judging by some of the posts in this thread, it wouldn't surprise me if he's here right now.
>>
>>688725674
They are both in the wrong but the perp is more in the wrong, so people will feel bad if they talk shit about the victim. It's like, if you see someone doing some stupid shit and they get their arm torn off, you're not gonna be like "Dude that was fucking stupid of you", you're gonna be like "Dude, sorry about your arm" even though they were fucking stupid and it was their fault they lost their arm. Unless you're autistic and don't know any better.
>>
>>688732523
I'm speaking about the conscious boy
>>
>>688732409
Yeah, except the only one talking about the punishment is you. Even the OP said that the perpetrator should be punished.

This whole thread is about how she shouldn't be so fucking stupid.
>>
>>688725674
Kek if he was black most of you would be calling for his head
>>
>>688732523
>i would say it she was impeaded
>she was impeaded
>impeaded

You can't argue with pure logic and intelligence.
>>
>>688727730
No, you slack jawed, knuckle dragging fuck. Drinking does not make it alright to sexually assault the drinker. If so, next time you drink I hope someone penetrates you with a foreign object. Jesus. Yes, she could have not drunk as much, but she bears no responsibility for his actions and shares no blame for being victimized. We don't go, "Oh, well" when someone robs grandmas social security check. Fuck.
>>
>>688732635
You're right, I apologize.
>>
>>688732620
Yer true but some people might be more retarded then you anon
>>
Why stop at females? If he wasn't drinking, he wouldn't have raped her.

So let's just outlaw alcohol for everybody. Problem solved.

Good idea, OP.
>>
>>688732551
Plus I mean, getting shitfaced only directly hurts yourself, whereas raping someone (or sexually assaulting whatever) is direct harm to another, so even though it's stupid to get shitfaced, it's not punishable. But sexual assault is.
>>
>>688725674
kill yourself
>>
>>688725674
So no more free drinks for women? Right on.
>>
>>688732691
Because racism and hypocrites.
>>
>>688732691
She was fucking stupid to get that drunk especially if she isn't with a group of friends to watch after her she probably shouldn't get that drunk
>>
>>688732691
Kek
>>
Well he didn't rape her. If youre trialling him for rape why not for murder when your at it...
>>
So op if someone Raped you when you were blacked out drunk then it would be your fault too?
>>
>>688733377
Shhh stop using logic
>>
>>688732997
I'm still waiting for somebody to explain how her being drunk makes him any less responsible for his decision to rape her.
>>
>>688732450
You do realize that you just equated the danger of going to a college party to that of walking into an isis camp while eating bacon, right? Where the fuck do you live that going to a social gathering qualifies as "dangerous environment"? If the mere possibility of bad things happening excuses the perpetrators of those bad things being carried out then we might as well just throw the whole fucking concept of justice out the window right now? "Why the fuck did you think you could walk down the street with a wallet in your pocket? Don't you know that there might be a mugger somewhere in this city? Serves you right for getting robbed and having your money taken." You follow that train of logic to the end and see where it takes you.
>>
>>688733452
not op but if i was hanging out in a gay bar getting obliterated and flirting with guys then yes. i'm not saying i deserved it but getting blackout drunk at a gay bar wasn't a smart move.
>>
>>688733606
That wasn't OP's point. He wasn't saying it made the guy less responsible, just that she had some responsibility too.
>>
>>688733606
>Expecting good arguments from edgelords
>>
>>688733606
He isn't any less responsible. The argument op is making makes as much sense as raping someone because of how they dress. Rapists will rape no matter what the circumstances are.
>>
>>688733718
Kek i live in australia nuff said
>>
>>688725674
A more interesting discussion would be around him making up that bullshit about asking if he could finger her. Now think about that and the whole letter he wrote. I bet half was total BS. Guy should just fucking kill himself. There's times (albeit more rare than actual date rapes that go unreported) when a girl is drunk and wants sex and in the morning doesn't or regrets it/was blacked out and actually tries to go to the cops about it, and I feel for guys that that happens to. But his isn't that. Fucker got drunk and out of hand and just kind of did whatever he wanted because he's fucking stupid and total douche bag from douche bag culture that wouldn't give a second's thought to any person that's ever heard of or even been on 4chan much less spent any real time in front of a computer.

So why the fuck is anyone on /b/ even trying to see his side as a sort of anti-SJW stance we all like to have, This isn't that at all.
>>
Girls getting shitfaced, blackout drunk at a frat party is like feeding Grizzly bears by hand in the wild: it's stupid as fuck, and you get what you deserve.

However, he Griz will still be shot by Fish & Game as a maneater, no matter how fucking stupid the person that got devoured acted.

Brockyboy got flat out busted with his grubby little nubbies in the cookie jar, and nasty little pervs like him should be punished just like everyone else would have.

Enter a rich daddy, who throws a shitton of money at lawyers, and his little sonnyboy does 6 months when anyone else would rotted in Pelican Bay for 10 years.

If the little faggot just took the girl to his dorm and refrained from cramming pinecones up her snatch, he'd still be playing guppy in the Stanford swimming pool.
>>
>>688733794
OP may not have said it, but a whole lot of guys in this thread seem to think so.
>>
>>688725674
>I propose we revoke the female's right to consume alcohol.
>>688725674

That's actually a pretty good idea.
>>
File: 1465181050166.jpg (167 KB, 470x597) Image search: [Google]
1465181050166.jpg
167 KB, 470x597
>caring about people you have no relation with
>>
>>688733718
More like why the fuck are you in a bad part of the city alone. You dumb cunt dont try to discredit what im saying
>>
At the end of the day this guy is a shit bag i mean look at the fuck. Would you wnna hang out with that werido lookin fuck?
>>
The woman in this story has a small share of the blame. It was horribly irresponsible to get pass-out drunk in a setting full of strangers. It is not a safe environment. Any number of things could have happened to anyone in that situation. Would we be talking about this if a passed out guy got stripped down and shit on? Of course the perp made the choice to commit the crime, but Im willing to bet he would never have tried something if there wasnt such an easy target. Also, you guys need to realise that he is getting more than just 6 months in prison. He will have long term probation and a lifetime on the sex offender registry. That condemns him to a life of shit and poverty.
>>
>>688734027
Then these people are niggers and fools.
>>
>>688733956
I was thinking the same damn thing. This douche swimmer is the jock that beat up 99 percent of B in high school. Why the fuck are these basement fags defending him?
>>
>>688732691
This kek
>>
>>688731335
Then he CHOSE TO rape her. He didn't have to
>>
File: image_0.jpg (67 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
67 KB, 500x750
More of this faggots
>>
>>688726446
He was drunk too. For equality, she should be charged with his rape as well, since if she was drunk and couldn't consent, then neither could he.
>>
>>688733718
Im not excusing the perp im saying its his fault for raping her but she shouldnt of gotten drunk af like that and it is at least abit her fault too
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46 KB, 620x400
>>688734278
>B
>>
>>688734278
Because misogyny.
>>
>>688725674
Fuck off. You act as if males cannot control their selves from fucking. If it is that much of an issue to keep your dick inside your panties (yes panties since you are a pussy), then you need to get locked up and thrown away.
>>
>>688733956
/thread
>>
>>688734239
Any decent human being Wouldn't have raped her in that situation. He's a piece of shit who did. And that "punishment" isn't enough. He should've gotten the full sentence. He would be swallowing black cock right now if it wasn't for the injustice.
>>
>>688732098
>probably jammed a pinecone up her flue because her snatch was loaded with dirt and abrasions.
or - if you'd like a scenario from the real word - his finger had some dirt on it, and she was dry down there so when he fingered her it left a slight sore spot

abrasion can mean anything, as can laceration. Even the tiniest nick can count as a laceration. It doesn't mean her pussy was cut the fuck up, it could just mean it was have been slightly sore.

>My understanding was that he led her there? From the reports I read she was stumbling around trying to leave the party; he noticed her condition, saw an opportunity, and guided/dragged her to the dumpster, at which point she was almost totally unconscious.
see, that seems to be what people think, for some reason. But there's no evidence for it. She had no reason to leave the party because the other girls she came with were still there, and no one at the party saw her being forced out (or dragged out while unconscious). She doesn't remember a thing and no one else at the party remembers her leaving, so why people are completely certain that he dragged her out behind the dumpster is beyond me

The most logical explanation is the simplest: she went out there to have sex with him, and fell asleep halfway through.

>>688725674
>Why the fuck is no one talking about the stupid slut that got so drunk she blacked out behind a dumpster?
because there's nothing wrong with that. A woman should be able to drink as much as she wants without fear of being raped.

What people should be talking about is why a young woman with a boyfriend went, without said boyfriend, to get wasted at a party around a bunch of frat boys.
>>
File: brule_bringo-861444.jpg (48 KB, 850x315) Image search: [Google]
brule_bringo-861444.jpg
48 KB, 850x315
>>688734595
>>
>>688734095
>Proving your own perspective on a particular issue means you care at all about the people whom the issue portends

We're all here for one reason, and one reason only. We didn't get what society promised us and now we want to prove that we're smarter so that we have the confidence to take what we feel belongs to us. Everyone here is a headcase.
>>
>>688734602
this anon is wise
>>
>>688734701
>saw an opportunity, and guided/dragged her to the dumpster, at which point she was almost totally unconscious.
>see, that seems to be what people think, for some reason. But there's no evidence for it.

The hospital reported scratches on her legs and ass consistent with being dragged. Plus, there was a shitton of pine needles in her hair that the prosecutors say indicated that she was dragged at least 15 feet or more.
>>
>>688733956
LOL yeah I'm already making out with a chick behind a dumpster. NOW'S the time I better ask "can I finger you"? hahaha yeah that totally happened
>>
File: bill.jpg (22 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
22 KB, 300x301
Idk it's pretty fucking easy to just not rape someone
>>
>>688735392
kek, seriously
>>
>>688735392
>Idk it's pretty fucking easy to just not rape someone

He didn't rape her, he dragged her behind a dumpster, took off her panties, and finger banged her and dryhumped her.

I'm pretty sure he crammed a pine cone up her snatch, too.
>>
If you think it's her fault then you must of raped someone in the past, will rape someone in the future, or are just some sort of psychopath. Because that tells me that you're showing sympathy for this rapist. There's no way that she's to blame for this. This website sometimes I swear. You'd think all the crazies go here.
>>
>>688725674
>I get it. He did something fucking stupid and made a stupid decision. He shouldn't go unpunished.
No, he committed and criminal act and he's a stupid criminal.

>Why the fuck is no one talking about the stupid slut that got so drunk she blacked out behind a dumpster?
Being so drunk you black out is not a crime. People drink and black out all the time. No one is hurt until a fucking Brock comes up and decided to rape you.
>>
>>688733961

This
>>
>>688735886
All the crazies DO go here. Not sure if they outnumber the rest of us.
>>
>>688732116
they arent idiot

america is the terrorists
>>
>>688728323
>>688728990
>>688732804

If I got black out drunk and someone stole my wallet, who would people blame?

But that's not even the point, it's that OBVIOUSLY raping is a bad thing you dumbfucks. But the woman is partially responsible for doing something so utterly fucking stupid to leave herself in such a position in the first place.
>>
File: 1463544729647.jpg (16 KB, 640x354) Image search: [Google]
1463544729647.jpg
16 KB, 640x354
>>688731951
This is bait.

"Dont tell me not walk through the gnetto holding money at night, tell criminals not to rob me"

If you are too stupid to avoid a situation that you don't want to be in. it is your own fucking choice to deal with the consequences of that choice.

In a perfect world everyone would love each other and take care of each other but they dont and its not so grow the fuck up, life isnt a made for tv movie.
>>
File: 20mins.jpg (59 KB, 649x285) Image search: [Google]
20mins.jpg
59 KB, 649x285
>>688725674
>She wouldn't have even fucking known if two Swedish betas hadn't seen the act.
Swedish heroes!
>>
>>688727654
The world is a shitty place. Shitty things happen and 9 out of 11 times your risk of shitty thing happening to you can be prevented based on the choices you make. Yeah it sucks but thats never going to change never never never
>>
>>688736765
Stealing a wallet isn't the same as getting penetrated you dipshit. Again it's still not her fault that she got led into the alley by a rapist.
>>
>>688737335
inb4 "YEH IT IS WE JUS GOTTA TECH DA MEN NOT 2 RAPE"

Rapists are an abysmally small group of mentally ill people, you will never change them just like how you wont change trannies.
>>
>>688737596
No but we both put ourselves into the same position yet you're blaming me for being the victim here.

So since you're obviously an unreasonable faggot throwing double standards everywhere i'll be moving on.
>>
>>688735825
Oh yeah I can remember the last time I got too fucked up too. I literally had to hold my hand back to resist the urge to shove pinecones up passed out vaginas...oh wait no I didn't because I'm not a fucking sped and I have self control.
>>
>>688736765
>But the woman is partially responsible for doing something so utterly fucking stupid to leave herself in such a position in the first place.
The only thing she is responsible for is getting so drunk she passed out. Yes it was dumb. And regular part of young folks going out drinking.

You wanting punish her means you're a closet rapist?
>>
>>688737946
No one said anything about any of that, you faggots strawman so hard.

Just accept she had her part in it for getting stupidly over intoxicated and move on. No one is justifying rape but you keep acting like they are.
>>
Feminists seem to think all men are rapists just like everybody thinks all muslims are terrorists.... except all muslims are terrorists
>>
File: chuckle_zps2cb65db6.gif (997 KB, 450x364) Image search: [Google]
chuckle_zps2cb65db6.gif
997 KB, 450x364
>4chan
>Feminazis act like all men are rapists! Fuck them they're the real sexists!
>drunk girl gets raped by a guy or guys at a party or other social gathering with drinking and maybe drugs
>it's her fault! she should have known not to party/drink with a bunch of guys! what did she think was going to happen? she got what she deserved for being stupid! we're totally calling all guys rapists right now! that makes us sexist! are sexist towards men!? or just being factual when we say all men are potential rapists!? is that right!? should be not suggest that!? or would that be being "PC" which we claim to dislike!? should we be un-PC when it means something negative for us!? wait what!?!
>>
>>688739027

Just accept she had her part in it for getting stupidly over intoxicated and move on.

No one is justifying rape but you keep acting like they are.
>>
>>688738098
She got drunk and passed out and became vulnerable. He raped a vulnerable person. I've accepted everything about what happened.

>No one is justifying rape
You're trying to blame her. Closet rapist?
>>
>>688725674
You should be able to get as drunk as you want without worrying about somebody else putting their penis or fingers or whatever inside you. And if somebody does, and they get caught doing it, they should probably spend more than a few months in jail, regardless of how good a swimmer they are, or how much it may damage their future prospects. You don't have to be a SJW to see that
>>
>>688737946
Its not about punishing her it needs to be about self awerness. Sometimes people fuck up and nothing happens. Sometimes they fuck up and something really bad happens. It will always be that way. You cant take rape and murder and crime out of the world so why not learn avoidence and lower your risk of it happening?
>>
Same logic goes with the gorilla. Human in enclosure. You dead gorilla. Just how the world works. Shit happens and well let's face it a lot of us men are sick fucks with mental issues. So these things are bound to happen. I don't feel sorry for th girl. That's all I gotta say
>>
>>688739409

Just accept she had her part in it for getting stupidly over intoxicated and move on. No one is justifying rape but you keep acting like they are.
>>
>>688739831
Ex " hey if i go to this party and get blackout drunk i have X% chance of bad thing happening, if i drink within my tolerence i have <X% chance of bad thing happening
>>
Dudes get black out drunk all the time. They're more likely to be alcoholics. They're more likely to be crimes while intoxicated. They're more likely to be arrested for driving under the influence.
>>
>>688740148
**commit crimes

My bad /b/
>>
>>688739106
>No one said anything about any of that
Wrong. There are many saying it's her fault for going to a frat party, for getting drunk at a frat party, for passing out drunk at a frat party.
>>
>>688739816
Yes, now while you all wage war based on gender and race, you don't see it's people with THE MONEY that get away with things.
>>
>>688740252

>>
>>688739831
I know that and agree. That's not what previous posts addressing her have said.
>>
>>688740256
I didn't mention gender or race in my post. I really don't care that much about those things. We all know that those with money get treated differently by the legal system
>>
>>688725674
lol he's a rapist and he got caught raping the faggot deserves the bending over I hope he gets in the showers when the soap pops from his slippery rapist fingers
>>
>>688731951
Wow dude, great idea! I never knew it could be that easy! Together we can save the world and rid us of all the criminals by just asking them not to be criminals!
>>
>>688740525
/thread
>>
>>688728722
Actually drunk in public is a crime.
Drinking and driving is a crime.
Child care while drunk is a crime.
There is criminal intoxication charges in some states, usually used to hype up other charges like urinating in public
>>
>>688740724

I mean, there are some pretty good prevention programs at there designed to reach at-risk individuals before they commit crimes. Germany has had some success with engaging pedophiles; schools are implementing Freshmen sexual assault awareness seminars; and non-profits have created programs to employ young men during summer breaks.
>>
>>688740356
Now who's just saying the same thing over and over?
>>
>>688740506
It wasn't really directed at any one individual.

Look at the media, look at everything they're trying to flood you with, distract you with.

It's all gender/race politics.
>>
File: 4a7.jpg (34 KB, 523x454) Image search: [Google]
4a7.jpg
34 KB, 523x454
love how you beta retards are trying to justify rape, since you fucking relate to this virginfag because you can get literally 0 pussy without raping an unconscious woman that isn't your mom or sister. pathetic edgetard OP, eat shit and die.
>>
RAPE IS OBVIOUSLY A MORALLY CORRUPT ACTION BUT GETTING BLACK OUT DRUNK IN PUBLIC IS IRRESPONSIBLE AND DOWN RIGHT STUPID BECAUSE THERE ARE BAD PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. BAD PEOPLE WILL NOT DISAPPEAR FROM THE WORLD NO MATTER HOW MUCH SLACKTIVIST BULLSHIT YOU SHARE. EMPOWER THE WOMEN IN YOU LIFE, BUT TEACH PEOPLE OF ALL GENDERS TO HOLD A HEALTHY FEAR OF STANGERS. SHE ISN'T A HERO, SHE'S A GODDAMN FOOL. AND HE IS A BAD PERSON WHO DESERVES MORE THAN WHAT HE GOT. BUT SHE IS A FUCKING FOOL AND DESERVES NO SYMPAHY.
>>
>>688741006
When you do the exact same thing over and over again I don't need to change what i'm saying. Funny how that works.
>>
>>688740525
This
>>
>>688741121

>>
File: 1465164114979.jpg (36 KB, 650x415) Image search: [Google]
1465164114979.jpg
36 KB, 650x415
>>688740525

protective custody. they'll be no such thing
>>
>>688740977
And all of that would be easier if we made an effort to teach males that they shouldn't treat women like property.

Feminists talk about "rape culture". If you've ever wondered what they mean by that, here it is.
>>
>>688741134

TYPING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS DOES A LOT TO REINFORCE YOUR ARGUMENT AND IT CERTAINLY DOESN'T SOUND LIKE YELLING WHEN READ IN THE READER'S MIND.

GG ANON.
>>
>>688726446
Well, you are saying that's her fault that she was unable to resist rape. Very bad. Very, very bad.
>>
>>688741335
Rapists are an abysmally small group of mentally ill.

No amount of feel good lectures will change them, just like trannies.
>>
I give this post a solid victimblaming/10, and I present the OP a Downy award.
>>
>>688741121
Pretty much this everytime I see one of these fucking threads

Like I know it's 4chan and it's a le epic to side with this guy but some of you fucks are actually buying into it
>>
I remember the days when everyone on /b/ would agree with OP. Now there appears to be some semblance of moral awareness on 4Chan.

RIP 4Chan. You were a wonderful hacker.
>>
>>688741351
Haha, for someone critiquing the validity of an argument you sure did a lot to refute anon's.
Liberal arts degree?
>>
>>688741354
No where in any of that does it say that, are you faggots even trying anymore? They're actually on your side and you're trying to misrepresent them even. Christ.
>>
File: WelcomeToSweden.webm (3 MB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
WelcomeToSweden.webm
3 MB, 704x396
>>
>>688741647

I WASN'T ATTEMPTING TO DISPUTE HIS ARGUMENT. MY POST WAS AN ATTEMPT TO CRITIQUE HIS METHOD OF DELIVERY.

NO! I AM IN THE US ARMY. I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO SPEND ON A SHITTY LIBERAL ARTS. THAT'S WHY I RELY ON TAX PAYERS TO COVER THE COSTS OF MY SHITTY ECONOMICS DEGREE ONCE THE GREEN WEENIE HAS HAD ITS WAY WITH ME.
>>
>>688741545
So clearly we shouldn't punish them if they decide to take advantage of an opportunity. Especially if they're good at swimming.
>>
>>688741915
Then kindly suck dick and move along till you have something worth saying.
>>
>>688741931

>>
Because the actions of another suddenly make it alright for you to commit crimes, right.
>>
>>688742139

>>
>>688741915
>I WASN'T ATTEMPTING TO DISPUTE HIS ARGUMENT. MY POST WAS AN ATTEMPT TO CRITIQUE HIS METHOD OF DELIVERY.
>NO! I AM IN THE US ARMY. I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO SPEND ON A SHITTY LIBERAL ARTS. THAT'S WHY I RELY ON TAX PAYERS TO COVER THE COSTS OF MY SHITTY ECONOMICS DEGREE ONCE THE GREEN WEENIE HAS HAD ITS WAY WITH ME.
>#Triggered
>>
>>688741860
gayfag, that's the quickest i've ever gotten and lost a hardon
>>
>>688742015

THIS IS /b/. DO YOU REALLY THINK I COME HERE TO DEBATE THE SHARE OF RESPONSIBILITY A RAPE VICTIM HAS IN THEIR RAPE? NO. I COME HERE TO DOWNLOAD PORN AND SHITPOST.

FAGGOT.
>>
>>688742282
No I think you come here to jerk off to the daily BBC cuck threads, faggot.
>>
__
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
>>
>>688742194

#SOLDIERLIVESMATTER

#ENDTHEGREENWEENIE

#TRIGGERED
>>
>>688742192
That is exactly what you are saying. You are trying to say that she is partially responsibile for it because she passed out after drinking too much.

Which means: the actions of another make it alright for another to commit a crime. An extension of that is that he should not be punished as harshly because of her actions, even though he is the one that committed the crime.
>>
>>688742282
>THIS IS /b/. DO YOU REALLY THINK I COME HERE TO DEBATE THE SHARE OF RESPONSIBILITY A RAPE VICTIM HAS IN THEIR RAPE? NO. I COME HERE TO DOWNLOAD PORN AND SHITPOST.
>FAGGOT.
>#Triggered*2
>>
>>688742368

I ONLY JERK OFF TO TRANNIES AND LOLI.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 750x1334
>>688742194
Haha, fucking faggot.
>>
>>688742460
>#SOLDIERLIVESMATTER
>#ENDTHEGREENWEENIE
>#TRIGGERED
>#TriggeredHard
>>
File: 1431183909825.gif (278 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1431183909825.gif
278 KB, 450x450
>>688741186
>>688738098
>>688739106
>>688740086
>>688740356
I hope you're trolling and not this dedicated to a weak point
>>
>>688742542
>I ONLY JERK OFF TO TRANNIES AND LOLI.
#TheTriggeringComingIn2020
>>
>>688742584

> I IDENTIFY AS AN APACHE ATTACK HELICOPTER.
>>
File: 1444474520137.jpg (295 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444474520137.jpg
295 KB, 1280x720
>>688741860
>thanks nature
>thank you god
>>
You guys. Come on.

This is the same place where guys post pictures of girls in bathing suits and yoga pants and say that they are asking for it.

If you think a girl is asking to be raped because she's wearing her bikini, then it's not much of a leap to say she's asking to be raped because she's drinking too much.

People should be able to get black out drunk at a bar if they want. If you fall down and scrape your chin, then it's bad. It probably wouldn't have happened if you hadn't gotten wasted, but it might have. But it's your own fault.

On the same way home, after wiping at your chin and blabbering to strangers, if you get dragged into an alley and raped, then that too, is bad. It probably wouldn't have happened if you weren't wasted, but it might have.

But it's not your fault that you got raped. That's the rapist's fault.

I wish I could explain it better.
>>
>>688742505
Yes, if she didnt get black out drunk there would be a 0% chance this would have happened.

Yes, a small mentally ill group of people exist and ALWAYS WILL EXIST that will do horrible things to vulnerable people and they WILL NEVER NOT EXIST.

So yes, it is smarter to take preventative measures of being raped, then to go "JUST TEACH MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO BE SOCIOPATHS IN THE FIRST PLACE NOT TO RAPE!"

Grow up you fucking child. The world is not gumdrops and lolipops.
>>
>>688742677
>> I IDENTIFY AS AN APACHE ATTACK HELICOPTER.
>#TriggeredTrollBaitSpecialEdition
>>
>>688728990
>I'm not an animal
You are an even dumber animal than normal humans who at least recognize that we are animals.
>>
>>688725674
Haha I'm not even a SJW but if you need to sneak pussy or even think it's acceptable you need your head stomped the fuck out you beta faggot
>>
>>688725674
Here's the thing.In a perfect world I could leave my front door unlocked and nobody would steal my shit.However this isn't such a world and I am aware that there are shitty,warped or opportunistic people out there,so what do I do?I take precautions,I lock the fuckin door.Same thing goes for getting drunk.I mean it's fuckin common knowledge that drunk people are taken advantage of all the time.There's no reason why you should get comatose fuckin drunk.However I dont believe the victim should be punished,thats plain retarded.
>>
>>688742742
>#TriggeredToNoTomorrow
>>688742875
>Damn it
>>
>>688742677

STARRING

PRIVATE FAGGOT AS HIMSELF

DONALD TRUMP AS THE GREEN WEENIE

#PrepareYourAnus2020
>>
>>688742093
>No one said anything about any of that, you faggots strawman so hard.
>Just accept she had her part in it for getting stupidly over intoxicated and move on. No one is justifying rape but you keep acting like they are.
>>
>>688742861
Exactly, because both played their part.
>>
>>688736765
the thief, you mongoloid
>>
>>688743057
>STARRING
>PRIVATE FAGGOT AS HIMSELF
>DONALD TRUMP AS THE GREEN WEENIE
>#PrepareYourAnus2020
>#Getting NoWhereTriggeredTroll
>>
>>688728990
don't sweat it dude, these faggots wouldn't have the balls to grab her tit let alone rape.
>>
>>688742874

>>
>>688743045

SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING
>>
>>688743277
>SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING
>TriggeredTheTriggering
>>
>>688730470
>>688730470
literally rape
>>
>>688743272
Glad to see you agree with my point.

:^)
>>
>>688740951
But that's not the point you fucking retard. Just getting drunk isn't a crime.
>>
>>688735825
that's rape
>>
>>688743448

>>
>>688727730
>stupid decision
>rape
>>
>>688743277
>>688743370
>Samefag
Samefag
>>
>>688731335
>>688734337
yea he shouldnt have raped (obviously) and she never shoulda been that drunk where she was in the first place. Both people are at fault in differing magnitudes. At the end of the day the man shoulda never done what he did, but the woman should know better than to pass out behind dumpsters and expect anything good to come of it.
>>
>>688725674
Men aren't punished when they get blackout drunk. Everyone I know has blacked out drinking at least once.
>>
>>688742874
Sigh. You don't understand the concept of responsibility for a crime. I am done with you.
>>
File: 11976954695_21244b95ca_o.jpg (13 KB, 251x239) Image search: [Google]
11976954695_21244b95ca_o.jpg
13 KB, 251x239
Ultimately it seems to come down to what's worse/what should we focus on, the victim being called a hero when she wasn't, or the rapist being called a victim when he wasn't.
>>
As she was unconscious, who's to say some of what happened wasn't self inflicted? Or who's to say another female didn't do any of the things to her before Brock had his chance to stumble upon her? For all we know, he happened across a drunk unconscious girl behind a dumpster and made the beta white knight attempt to help her. I can say that if you ever find me drunk and passed out with a pine cone in my ass, please remove it if possible prior to putting my underwear back on and moving me to a safer location. Maybe the Swede's mistook his chivalrous act of cleaning her off as an attempt at rape and this is all some misunderstanding. Who's testimony could really stand to show otherwise? So, I agree, anyone being blackout drunk surrounded by potential rapists should assume at least a little accountability for their actions.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (13 KB, 538x273) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
13 KB, 538x273
So if any of you boys get really drunk one night its your fault if i fuck you in the ass. Nice.
>>
>>688743642
I wish I understood what you meant by her part. What's her part? A billionth?

People aren't allowed to do whatever they want to folks that are wasted. People have the right to get wasted and not be raped (or not have anything done to them). There is no part.
>>
File: 1464398046387.jpg (722 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1464398046387.jpg
722 KB, 1280x1920
As far as i can tell one of two things, or possibly both have begun to occur since the story hit the media

Either
>/b/s usual trolls have started shitposting 'rape is bad' to piss us off, because they know most of us are ok with rape and we understand biological impulses
OR
>Tumblr is actively making an effort to infiltrate our threads and push their own anti-rape agenda.

Either way, don't rage boys, just keep singing in the rain!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP4lWzlO894
I think we need a few more rape porn threads this week to soothe us over through all this anti-rape propaganda
>>
>>688725674
You're a dumbass. She didn't break any laws, and she didn't violate anyone. Regardless of how she lives her life, as long as it's not affecting others, there's nothing to talk about. Brock, however, not only broke the law, but he greatly affected someone elses life in a negative way. He should be held accountable for his actions, and any judge not upholding Justice must be removed. You're retarded, get over it.
>>
>>688743980
Yes there is.
>>
Because rape is illegal.... Get so drunk you passout isn't. And if it is, what is the greater crime?
>>
>>688725674
https://soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s
>>
>>688744060
"Correct the record" is an actual thing, who's to say they don't have off the record shitposters on the payroll?
>>
>>688744060
>>Tumblr is actively making an effort to infiltrate our threads and push their own anti-rape agenda.
>This
>>
>>688743980
Yeah black people have the right to not be shot by police and look how often that happens. Its the fucking way the world if you dont take advantage of that information bad shit will happen to you.
>>
>>688736272
you dont even understand....YOU are the "rest of us" the ones who dont get it, who are here cause its a secret internet clubhouse, this site has always and will always be the asshole of the internet.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>>688743890
>>
I licked my girlfriend's butthole when she went to sleep once because she wouldn't let me while she was awake. Am I rapist?
>>
>>688736755
well I think killing and raping civilians is pretty bad.
>>
>>688725674
>I propose we revoke the female's right to consume alcohol.

Then most of us will never get laid.
>>
>>688743913
Considering he was found dry humping her unconscious body, and later admitted to doing the fingering, you might be grasping at straws.
>>
>>688744127
Well, then we disagree.

Oh, here's one.

If someone slipped you a roofie and you passed out and were raped, is it your fault that you weren't being more careful of your drinks? ie, would she have a part in that example?
>>
>>688725674
I didn't realize there were people this fucking retarded. How did you learn how to breathe? Did you know you can also breathe through your nose?
>>
>>688744355
Don't worry about it, these people are just sheltered babies who don't realize no matter what you do bad people will exist in the world and you have to be preventative not just "THEY SHOULD BE TAUGHT NOT 2 DO THAT LOL"
>>
<>
>>
File: deal.png (316 KB, 463x475) Image search: [Google]
deal.png
316 KB, 463x475
>>688725674
Umm, NO

This would be shooting ourselves in the foot, those of us who do hook up with drunk girls and still manage to have fully consensual sex shouldn't be punished for the mistakes of a few rapist creeps...
Seriously, this type of reaction is as ridiculous as the SJW shit...
>>
>>688734278
Because those faggots hate women even more
>>
>>688744395
>I licked my girlfriend's butthole when she went to sleep once because she wouldn't let me while she was awake. Am I rapist?

No, but you'd be guilty of sexual assault if she turned you in.
>>
>>688744437
Yes, albeit a smaller part.
>>
>>688744488
>Dubs and Trips
>GTFO Newfag
>>
>>688744060
You too cant take great pictures of hot young girls in your local stores! All you gotta do is say

"Ayo lemme get a look at that assss, baby!?"
>>
>>688734414
did she drag him behind a dumpster and took action ?
>>
>>688744355
I think I know what you mean, but let me make sure.

Black people have a part in getting shot by the police, because they know that it happens a lot? So by being black, and outside, and near police, they might get shot? And they ahd a part in it?
>>
>>688744638
The truth always gets, stay madfag.
>>
>>688744745
>stay madfag.
*Stay mad, madfag
Let me correct that for you.
>>
Why does everyone accept her version of the story? I am an alcoholic I have gotten so drunk that that I ended up in hospital with a BAC that was in the lethal range, I still remember everything that happened that night, maybe not every single detail, but I certainly wasn't in a state where I would forget if I had been raped. The more likely story in all of this is that, she consented to what they were doing, but didn't want to take responsibility for her actions so she's playing the "I don't remember card". Sure the situation looks bad being found behind a dumpster but that doesn't mean that she didn't consent to at least some or all of it. I have had sex in all sorts of ridiculous places while drunk, with women who were also drunk, that doesn't make it rape.
>>
>>688734701
>being this delusional
>>
>>688728287
How's the musty smell in your mothers basement treating you? Does the sun still hurt your eyes when you go outside for your monthly fresh air?
>>
>>688744632
No shit?! And if the same chick went to the part looking really slutted up, and was somehow knocked out (I'm reaching at straws here, but work with me) in a back corner and dragged outside and raped, would she still have had a part in it?
>>
>>688744434
I could lean over someone and it could be mistaken for dry humping especially if I lacked proper footing which is known to happen when I'm drunk (how long did these Swede's stand around and observe anyways that they could establish full intent), and given that he himself was drunk, his testimony is relatively inadmissible, isn't it? I mean, for all we know he browned out, came to in jail, and bargain plead because he was convinced he was guilty based off of foggy memories?
>>
>>688744953
>How's the musty smell in your mothers basement treating you? Does the sun still hurt your eyes when you go outside for your monthly fresh air?
>Says the Poster posting on 4chan
>>
>>688730470
Penetration of any kind without consent is rape. Are you retarded?
>>
>>688728287
YOU live in a world where your jimmies are constantly rustled by everything females do because your fat autistic beta ass cant get a girl in bed.
>>
File: I had a dream.jpg (19 KB, 330x261) Image search: [Google]
I had a dream.jpg
19 KB, 330x261
Drunk Girl right here...not bad
>>
>>688734414
she was literally unconscious though. Can I fuck you in the ass drunk and get a highfive in the morning because whoops I was drunk, and you foolishly left your ass out in public for raping?
>>
>>688744724
I was more making a reference to non cooperation with authority, which they absolutly have a part in
>>
>>688735990
This so fucking much.
>>
>>688744888
Women in court will win he said she said.
>>
>>688730470
You fucking autistic eggplant. Do you know what the definition of rape is?
Fuck, this kind of stupidity fucks me off. I feel sorry for everyone in your life that has to talk to you on even a semi-constant basis.
>>
>>688745013
Yes, yo uare reacdhing for straws, you just described an entirely different situation completely.

Where yes, it is entirely the fault of what I can only assume is a time-traveled caveman who first shouted

"ME WANT FUCKS"
before slamming her over the head with a giant club and dragging her out in front of everyone else, while everyone goes "this is fine"
>>
>>688730470
"Bro it's super fine, I just stuck a couple fingers in your ass. BRO WHY ARE YOU GETTING ANGRY I WAS DRUNK"
>>
>>688745164
Says who? And how did they determine that? Have you ever been stupid drunk, where you just kind of lay there? Not unconscious, but more in tune with what's going on in your head not what's going on around you?
>>
>>688745491
>>688745406
>Rage
>>
>>688732739
*tips fedora*
>>
>>688725674
summerfags be trolled. 10/desu
>>
>>688744888
Are you forgetting that there are two (male) witnesses?
>>
>>688731335
I used to think that humans required some kind of logical thinking to survive on this planet. But seeing as how you are still fucking alive im starting to rethink that idea.
>>
>>688744888
I blackout almost everytime I drink more than 4 shots. To each their own. I once literally woke up in a different state. A girl I was hooking up with at the bar had to leave that night to travel home and convinced me to come spend the weekend. MFW I wake up in Vermont after a night of drinking at the local bar
>>
>>688744060
>>/b/s usual trolls have started shitposting 'rape is bad' to piss us off, because they know most of us are ok with rape and we understand biological impulses
I'm betting 90% this
>>
>>688741639
If you knew anything about 4chan you'd know this place doesn't end with /b/. It was always meant to contain the cancer you're proud of, and chemotherapy to have no cancer left at all is not a bad thing.
>>
>>688725674
He was awake fucking her. She was fucking blacked out. He went to that party looking to fuck someone. She went to that party to hang out with her sister.
>>
>>688745409
Huh. I didn't think it was such a leap.

So to verify- You think a woman has no part in getting raped if she's dressed like a slut and gets kidnapped.

But she does have a part in her rape if her drink gets poisoned while she's not looking.

Yes?
>>
>>688731153
Getting shitfaced drunk isn't illegal. Raping someone is. So is stealing their wallet.
>>
>>688745025
he fucking ran away when he was caught, if he was innocent he'd at least try to explain the situation, and not have to be held down by the sweds for trying to book it. And no, there's a pretty big difference between leaning over someone looking for wounds, and thrusting yourself repeatedly into them, drunk or not.
>>
File: 1459816811580.jpg (76 KB, 850x513) Image search: [Google]
1459816811580.jpg
76 KB, 850x513
>>688725674

Because it's not a crime. The kid was caught red-handed. Can't do the time, don't do the crime. I have to live by that, he can too.
>>
All the fucking morons who wanna get drunk into oblivion and then wonder why they get preyed upon.
>>
>>688744060
you do know most people who get off on rape porn find real rape disgusting and impossible to fap on ?
>>
>>688745755
Two male witness that only witness the end. They didn't witness what transpired before they showed. They made a judgement about the situation, maybe she was just really drunk and not unconscious. Witness testimony is rarely 100% accurate. Not too mention that in a case like this it is very easy to take liberties in what you say happened. They were both drunk, we don't know if she consented to being there. We don't how drunk she was, her story of not remembering anything is pretty damn convenient.
>>
>>688746567
Two witnesses, she doesn't remember, and he tries to run away when caught. If you don't think he's a rapist then you are simply stupid, lol.
>>
>>688746405
>>688744060
This one is cleary a shitposter. A tumblina couldnt entertain the thought of fapping rape porn and still finding rape disgusting and the //b shitposter knows that the love of rape runs deep in our veins. Its the motivitation for our own gene propegation, the sons and daughters of our lines of flesh. we must fuck her right in the pussy.

shitposting 12yr old, go do it on reddit or tumblr imgur even. those people rage hard
>>
>>688742874
>Yes, if she didnt get black out drunk there would be a 0% chance this would have happened.

Are you stupid? A rapist has the strength to subdue a woman even if she is completely sober. Most rapes happen between spouses and other well acquainted people, not necessarily drunk. A bush rapist can drag a sober woman and knock her out. Or hold her mouth. Not getting drunk does not prevent rape not make it less likely to happen overall. This is fucking common knowledge.
>>
>>688745934
being black out drunk in public isn't a crime?? lol.. but all things considered.. just make this a homo scenario and dudes will understand.. if you were at a bar and got black out drunk.. and some bro stopped you from stumbling outside and you thought he was gonna help you walk.. then you pass out behind the dumpster he led you to.. you'd probably be a little miffed that two swedish dudes found him balls deep in your chocolate starfish.. i guess the difference is guys would go find the guy and physically retaliate.. women don't i guess...
>>
>>688744888
Witnesses and body marks. Better check the information you have before reasoning next time.
>>
ITT: Pissing in a sea of piss.
>>
>>688745909
If to guys approached you while you were drunk and yelled, "Hey motherfucker, get the fuck over here!" and looked like they were ready to start a fight, would you run? How did they even catch him? I mean, this guy is a cardio athlete, is he not? Probably good at running. Into them? Let me get this straight though, to dry hump her, as she was laying down, he had to be laying down as well, no?
>>
>>688745561
No shit. Thank you for pointing out obvious emotions. What's your next trick dipshit?
>>
>>688744060
I seriously think feminists are working 40 hour weeks over this case making multiple accounts and making posts agreeing with themselves on popular social media sites. Cleary there are two sides to whether 6 months is reasonable or not. I definitely believe its reasonable (would you rather have 20 years in prison, or have your face continuously plastered everywhere all over the internet as a rapist and be hated by the entire world? i would rather quietly go to jail. he had no choice) but even if you dont agree with that, you should at least be able to understand both sides and have a normal conversation about it. Instead its all one-sided mob mentality bullshit everywhere I look. I'm not frustrated that you don't agree with me, I'm frustrated that seemingly everyone thinks his sentence is some sort of great atrocity to humanity.

It's not hard to understand both sides. I think this must be some full-time feminazi shilling. I think theres a small army of 1000 feminists that have redditt, 4chan, and tumblr open in 3 tabs and are shitposting 40 hours a week
>>
ITT retards trying to use retarded logic on eachother
>>
>>688747302
see
http://imgur.com/gallery/H7szEc3
>>
>>688746715
Who are you replying to ?
>>
>>688746709
So you're drunk as shit behind a dumpster with a girl who you were kissing and making out with earlier, and who followed you out leaving her friends. You're getting "inmate' and two random guys come up and start being aggressive because they suspect you're doing something wrong, but in your head your just continuing on with what you and the girl your with had already been doing. I don't know what happened, but what I do know is that drunk people do all sorts of crazy and strange things. And just because something looks odd or "bad" doesn't necessarily mean it is if you don't know the full story. I have certainly been involved in situations while drunk that to outsiders may look bad or disturbing but in reality it's something completely different.
>>
>>688745857
>>688745409

Are you starting to see how your logic doesn't really work?

Totally fine for you to feel the way you do, but hopefully you're starting to think a little more and question what you have believed.
>>
>>688746715
top post, in referenceto bottom post
>>
>>688745491
No, I haven't gotten that drunk. I imagine you have since you brought it up, does being in that state feel like you could consent to jackshit? If you're so drunk you remain motionless through a fingering, the dirt and foreign objects in your ass, the guy getting pulled off you and police arriving, are you really sober enough to be consenting in the first place?
>>
>>688747365
What's your own stance on the matter ?
>>
>>688747542
Case in point I went to a strip club with my Girlfriend. She got really drunk and was getting kind of aggressive. I was telling her it was time to go before she go in trouble, so we go outside and she's being somewhat combative to the point where I basically have to grab her and push/pull her to the car. A few guys saw what was going on and started yelling at me and starting to get aggressive because it looked bad. In reality I was keeping her out of trouble and out of harms way because I knew how bad she could get when really drunk.
>>
personally I think this case is an excellent example of what I tell other girls that I know

kill your rapist. just fucking murder him. there's no justice in the courts, but if you know who did it, pull the fucking trigger or tell me and I'll do it

it'll solve so many problems
>>
>>688745857
You're getting to the point in a conversation where you understand that you couldn't understand the other guy all the time because he's retarded.

That or you're using Socrate's method to try to make him learn and you got a lot of courage. Props to you.
>>
People will forget about this story faster than they forgot about that gorilla getting shot last week. This kid has six months of ass raping to look forward to, so justice has been served.
>>
>>688747542
Obviously if he ran he knew he was doing something wrong. Some men really don't give themselves enough credit; do you have any intelligence at all?
Thread replies: 289
Thread images: 23

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.