Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I am an 18 year old female. I have been wanting for years to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 33
File: images (3).jpg (17 KB, 300x311) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
17 KB, 300x311
I am an 18 year old female. I have been wanting for years to become part of the freemasons but I do not know how neither do I know where to start from. What does anon know about this and how could I be able to become part of this society?
>>
You know they have a website, right?
>>
>>687596722
you have to have a family member invite you in. you have a way better chance being accepted if you do it as soon as you turn 18.
>>
>>687596722
start by posting tits with timestamp. posting tits with timestamp is the first step for all females to become real freemasons. this is 4chan, duh. all secret societies fish here
>>
>>687596919
Aftef that what proceeds anon?
>>
Tits with timestamp and you will get your help
>>
>>687596722
Freemasonry is only open to males.
>>
>>687596722
No doubt there's a Masonic lodge in your area.

Wait till a night where the lights are on there and there's a dude standing out front with a big fuckoff sword.

Just walk up to him and say I come seeking the knowledge.

That easy.
>>
>>687596919
Actually, it's generally preferred that an individual asks after joining themselves rather than is invited.

If you know someone in the community that is a mason, just ask them how you could join. Chances are it will be easy if your local lodge is in the habit of accepting women.
>>
I'm glad you asked.

Become friends with Masons and then ask one for a petition.

If you live in the US, you cannot gain admission because of your sex.
However, you may join the order of the Eastern Star, or the order of Rainbow for Girls.

Source: I'm a Demolay, Mason, and Shriner.
>>
>>687596722
Freemasons is men only, they have associated organizations of women like the rainbow girls, you have to know someone to get in, all these orders like the knights of saint john and the order of de malay are just like frats of politicaly connected people, you do charity work and meet people.
>>
>>687597109
you enter an masonry apprenticeship?.. they have other ones now day for carpentry and welding too.
>>
freemasons are a FRATERNITY.
>>
Except you have tits, so scratch that.

Post them with timestamp or GTFO
>>
They're a religious organization. Stay the fuck away
>>
http://web.mit.edu/dryfoo/Masonry/how-to.html
>>
>>687597011
Underrated post.
>>
>>687597410
Id like to know more, in case you have more information to give me; is there any way I can contact you?
>>
>>687597402
my grand father was a mason and he was apart of many lodges up and down the east coast.

I could of joined when I turned 18, I was offered. but I denied as I wanted to become a shipwright and it really didn't strike my interest, plus lots of those old folks have religious christian ties that I'd rather avoid if I could.
>>
>>687598065
You cannot get a recommendation from someone you have never actually met in person.
>>
>>687598112
Yeah, pretty much the same boat as you there. Grandfather was a mason (really into it, too), but I can't stand religious stuff. Never something I was all that interested in myself, but I've always found it funny how much misinformation there is.
>>
>>687596722
Can't. You're a girl. Bye.
>>
>>687596722
tits or gtfo
>>
File: theblueprint.png (744 KB, 502x594) Image search: [Google]
theblueprint.png
744 KB, 502x594
>>687596722

Daily reminder that the ruling families are based in Europe, not America nor Israel. They are controlling America (and, indeed, the rest of the world) from Europe for its economic prosperity and military might via their secret society networks. These secret society networks hoard many things (like money - which they create anyway, natural resources such as gold and herbal medicines, and, most importantly of all, KNOWLEDGE). These secret societies hoard knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE mathematics, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. They want people to point the finger of blame at America (and Israel, in the Muslim World), while not focusing on Europe in the belief that it is a faded superpower (which it is at the level of individual European countries, but that's not the point). The point is that these people are based in Europe (for historical reasons), but have set themselves up globally. They're found mainly in the City of London, Bavaria, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome and Geneva. The ruling families knew about the so-called 'New World' before individual European colonial empires even 'discovered' them, due to the ancient knowledge of geography hidden in their secret societies. The ruling families still control so-called 'former European colonies' via their secret society networks via the individual European countries that originally colonised those countries. (end of part 1)
>>
>>687598627

(start of part 2) There are secret societies controlling all of the major aspects of human civilisation, such as politics, the media (both mainstream AND alternative, yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), international banking, corporations and entertainment. The secret societies have a FIERCELY compartmentalised, hierarchical structure and there is ultimately only ONE secret society that has ALL of the knowledge of the other secret societies, this secret society has dominion over ALL of the other secret societies and thus, the whole world. (end)
>>
>>687598665

The Freemasons are low in the hierarchy of secret societies (that's why you even know that they exist in the first place). I doubt that the highest secret society calls itself 'the Illuminati' (it's a meme name anyway), it probably doesn't even have a name so that it's super-hard to know that they exist (let alone to research them). Only secret societies that are low in the hierarchy are semi-known in the public arena (like Freemasonry, for example). Compartmentalisation is the name of the game. No-one spills all of the secrets because no-one KNOWS all of the secrets (except the TINY FEW at the top of the hierarchy of secret societies). If you want to know the structure of these secret societies and the networks they form, think of a multi-national corporation. These secret societies are structured like multi-national corporations (although it would be more accurate to say that multi-national corporations are structured like these secret societies, because these secret societies are MUCH OLDER than any multi-national corporation). Like a multi-national corporation (like McDonald's, for example), these secret societies have a headquarters somewhere (like the City of London, for example) and subsidiaries in other parts of the world. Those subsidiaries get their instructions from the headquarters and that's why you can walk into any McDonald's restaurant anywhere in the world and enter almost the same place (with only minor variations, like an obvious difference in the language being used there). It's the same with these secret societies.
>>
>>687598446
my grand father was a huge bible thumper. good man, just couldn't get into all the holy stuff myself..

plus being a shipwright apprentice fucking beats hauling heavy ass bricks/stone all fucking day. at least we use cranes when needed. lmao
>>
>>687598627
>>687598665
>>687598721

Fuck off, conspiritard.
>>
Why participate in Evil willingly.. That's evil.. Don't, Instead look up some Catholicism Your Chances of participating in the Beatific Vision are far better, with Catholicism.
>>
>>687596722
Women can't join you cumdumpster
>>
>>687599014
actually they can. like the kkk they have gotten rid of their old ways, just to ensure their population numbers stay up as most of them know the organization is a bunch of old folk that are dying off very quickly.
>>
File: tits.jpg (48 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
48 KB, 750x600
>>687596722
You know the fucking rules
>>
>>687599232

Maybe in Europe. But they accept atheists, too, so, you know, not really Masons.
>>
You're too old, classes start when you're pretty young. You probably have no trade and nothing to actually contribute, so you can be a plebe on the list and take photo's while you're trolled with fake stories. In other words, you can rent the lodge or rent the title, but you'll never be one.
>>
Just bullshit information all over the post.

>>687596722
Just find a temple near your home, write a letter with your identity and describes you briefly, why you want to be a freemason, etc.

It's easier if you know few freemasons but not mandatory.

Even if you're not knowing any of them they will hear you in several discussions. It could takes time but if you are in conformity with the general philosophy you will be accepted after different steps.
>>
>>687596722
you gain more out of a local gym membership.

you're a piece of shit.

eat shit and die.

>>
>>687597410
Shriners wear funny poobah hats. Kek
>>
>>687599712
Trying too hard there, lad.

She has tits, apparently (SHE STILL NEEDS TO PROVE THIS OR GTFO) so it's a no.

You need to GTFO too
>>
>>687598840

No, I will NEVER fuck off you normie retard. :)
>>
>>687599750
Following this clown and his bullshit, you can just go ahead and call yourself a mason. You don't qualify, and to be honest there's unfortunately no conspiracies or anything interesting actually going on. The bbq's are great though.
>>
>>687599981
Pleb detected

Bet you haven't even gotten your magic knife yet
>>
>>687599954
You being full of shit has nothing to do with me. If you consider stating simple fact to be, "trying to hard" then it's no wonder you didn't spend the time or energy to know what you're talking about. Congrats though, you're retarded, you can probably get a government check for that.
>>
>>687599967

>wow
>you sure showed the Illuminati your resolve there
>FNORD
>>
>>687600123
How cute, and what movie did you see that off of, kiddo?
>>
>>687600269
All real initiates know it's a magic ring...
>>
>>687600167
I can hear the shape of your nose from just you typing.

All fucking Khazars must fucking hang
>>
>>687597274
This.

Daughters of Job is the femanon version
>>
>>687597011
TOPkek UNDERRATED POST
>>
>TITS OR GTFO GUISE WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GAD
Save that for camwhores who start a thread centering around themselves to avoid looking like a dumbass.
>>
FUck Freemason Retards, Fucking you Shameful Twisted FAggots.
>>
>>687596722

Freemasons
> furries who hold secret meetings and Jack each other off
> buh buh we know all da secrets
> ITT how to fit a whole turkey leg in your asshole
>>
>>687600344

Why are you anti-Semites always so fucking stupid? Just once, I'd like to see someone hate Jews with intelligence and style. Just to break the stereotype that you're all knuckle dragging retards, envious of the relative success of an oppressed minority because it makes it clear you're a fucking failure and genetic throwback; it forces you to invent ridiculous, unproveable conspiracy theories to explain away your shitty lives and blame someone other than yourselves.

Pathetic.

>gee, I wonder what you're response to this comment will be
>just kidding, we all know
>>
>>687600569
>femanon here, no tits

Show yours. Or don't you know the fucking rules either
>>
Freemasons Are Morons, who will lose in the end.
>>
>>687596722
Need tits to answer.
>>
>>687600841
If they're supplying substantial conversation material then they're to be treated equally as shitty as other men.
Rules change.
Go away.
>>
>>687600814
Watch the Khazar allow him to be called anything... except for what he is, then he shall recoil in shock and spew forth venom

Real one's coming soon
>>
>>687596722
You're a faggots, idiot
>>
>>687599981
Yea for sure you know what you are talking about!

Here in the freemasonry cradle this is the way you become one of us. Be yourself and assume it.
>>
File: LodgeSlide6.jpg (293 KB, 970x530) Image search: [Google]
LodgeSlide6.jpg
293 KB, 970x530
if OP was in Seattle
...................................... she
could show us her TiTs.
but never join.

QueenAnneMasonicLodge. com
>>
>>687601130
Exactly as predicted. Like every other stupid animal.
>>
>>687600849
>>687600647
Lol you guys realize its just a fraternity, Alot of masons are bible thumbers, the wholr Satanists who controll the world thing is a meme.
>>
>>687601364
Go back to penis worship, Turkic Mongoloid.

Reclaim your true degenerate roots
>>
>>687601531
*yawn*
>>
>>687598627
>dances with tinfoil
(part 1)
>>
>>687601602
Typhus, bitch

If only you washed...

Look everyone, it's a "Jew"

They really don't like being called out on it
>>
>>687600430
>my butt is on fire
>>
File: LodgeSlide666.gif (904 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
LodgeSlide666.gif
904 KB, 450x450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=x42AGtb0jkw

Hill-Airy Klin-10
.......................... is a mason. >>687601329
>>
>>687601837
Yeah. Jews really hate being called Jews. That's why they wear those little stars, funny hats, and congregate in places where they identify as Jews.

Dudes right. You're fucking stupid. and you think you're fighting some evil power by shitposting on 4chan? kill yourself.
>>
>>687596722
All this misinformation shit.
4chan is surely not the right place to find what you search. Just find a temple and asks... the procedure depends of the location.
>>
>>687600569
This.
>>
Put illumens, tinfoil, faggots in a blender. Sprinkle with underage bans.
>this thread
>>
Khazars aren't Semites BTW

They're impostors

Only Semites left are the Palestinians and you stole their land as well as a dead religion
>>
>>687602158
Enough, Khazar
>>
File: eastern-star.jpg (17 KB, 357x336) Image search: [Google]
eastern-star.jpg
17 KB, 357x336
>>687596722
Join the Order of the Eastern Star. Look up the local Masonic Lodge in your phone book. Call the secretary and tell him you'd like to get in touch with the O.E.S. Then they'll give you a petition and put a committee out on you, I think. I'm a dues paid member, but I haven't been to lodge or to chapter in a long ass time. It's not what most people think, but it is an experience. I was married when I joined the O.E.S. and my wife and I had a double initiation, it was really something. I won't forget it.

There's always co-masonry but if you join them, you can never join a regular, lawful chapter of the O.E.S. because co-masonry is considered clandestine in the U.S.

Have fun!
>>
>>687602444
>>687602888

WAT, dem back to back trips

It's the Great Architect of the Universe coming through, haha
>>
>>687602888
Nice inverted pentagram. Teach the 32nd early, eh?
>>
>>687601416
>is a meme
because of (100/12)*13, retard
>>
>>687597410
>a DeMolay
This is a thing? Can you be McPhersoniar too?
>>
>>687596722
Women can't be freemasons. Now tits or gtfo
>>
File: Auditorium - Eagle Detail 1.jpg (234 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Auditorium - Eagle Detail 1.jpg
234 KB, 600x450
>>687603159
That doesn't make sense, really. I'm a 32nd Degree Scottish Rite as well. The pentagram shows up much, much earlier in the degrees. The symbol you are talking about is probably the star called an enneagram. It has 9 points. And I think it has the word S.A.P.I.E.N.T.I.A. in its points. It's been awhile...
>>
>>687603678

Huh? DeMolay comes from the Templars.
>>
>>687604046
That and the 28th thing
>>
>>687604298
Huh. In my experience that last Grandmaster of the Teplars was the male sexual part of baphomet.

Sarah McPherson is some woman who sniffed around masonry. Baphomet's female part I'm told.

Then again I touched my eye with my hand and so am no longer a freemason.
>>
File: 32nd Degree Symbol GOLD.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
32nd Degree Symbol GOLD.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>>687604439
That's my favorite degree.
>>
Modern Freemasonry broadly consists of two main recognition groups. Regular Freemasonry insists that a volume of scripture is open in a working lodge, that every member profess belief in a Deity, that no women are admitted, and that the discussion of religion and politics is banned.
>>
File: Cute Baphomet.jpg (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Cute Baphomet.jpg
86 KB, 500x500
>>687604506
Baphomet is just an elaborate symbol for Balance or Harmony. It's funny how people project their own minds into these symbols and pervert their original intention. Baphomet is not something that can be deconstructed in a conversation. It takes a lifetime. That's why it's called work. Great work.
>>
File: sohar_1.jpg (118 KB, 548x799) Image search: [Google]
sohar_1.jpg
118 KB, 548x799
>>687604606
/b/ro
>>
>>687604644
Three. Blue Lodge, Scottish Rite and York Rite.

Only a belief in a Supreme Being. Which could be yourself.
>>
File: freemason vivekananda 2.jpg (37 KB, 299x423) Image search: [Google]
freemason vivekananda 2.jpg
37 KB, 299x423
>>687604937
*nods
>>
>>687604046
>indians

So was getting rid of them an accident or what?
>>
>>687605049
It takes love to do Masonry.

THen again OP is a trolling grandmaster of at least 60 years of age.

You guys like Lili? Got that from 1717.

Basically Abram > Abraham
Lilith > Lily

Why did he create her adolescent?
Lily needs a childhood.

Also LILI / 1717

9/11 is the reason of the downfall of america. Enjoy your luciferian towers, you bastards.
>>
>>687596722
Why do you think you can just apply or ask to join? What do you think the point of an exclusive society is? If you or your family don't already have any connections with them, it's virtually impossible for you to join, you retard. So just give up. Also, isn't freemasonry only supposed to be for men?
>>
>>687605672
Got a fly in my eye. Schizophrenia they call it. :/
>>
>>687605675
Ask
>>
>>687604937
This doesn't translate into anything enlightening, fyi.
>>
Free will is useless if you don't use it
>>
>>687605995
You can fuck with the system to no end with free will belief.
>>
>>687605675
This.
>>
>>687605973
Bullshit. If you don't get that you don't deserve to.

Like anything else, it's symbolic
>>
>>687605675
>exclusive society
>Lodge nr. 256: In Vrijheid Gebonden
>rituals in the streets
>>
>>687606074
Unguided pure free will is a scary thing.

It's freaking the living fuck out of some ATM
>>
>>687606139
I get it 100%

Noting how all things interact is godly compared to noting the difference between right and wrong.

Mind blown omg.
>>
>>687596722
>I am an 18 year old female
>female
Just give out then. Your chances are ruined already. Women can't be Freemasons.
>>
>>687606254
Equilibrium.
>>
>>687606310
Even MORE blown, wowee.
>>
>>687606220
I said exclusive, not secret or hidden.
>>
>>687606253
Remember that the system is millitarised.

Last I heard O.T.O. wanted to change the name Itelica into something like imgelica or ivalica.
>>
File: swastika and seal of solomon.png (28 KB, 364x437) Image search: [Google]
swastika and seal of solomon.png
28 KB, 364x437
>>687605503
I don't understand what you are referring to.

>>687605675
You do not have to have connections to petition for degrees. There are qualifications, but they are simple and not elitist in any way.

>>687605973
It translates into so much, it takes a lifetime to decipher it all. And that's just getting started... I'm so incredibly old, my friend...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DtMkwvqzLg
>>
HEY GUYS!
LET'S CREATE A FALSE TEMPLE THAT'S NEVER FINISHED, SO IF SOME ASSHOLE LIKE SOLOMON COMES AGAIN HE WILL BE FUCKED GOOD.

The temple houses murderers, rapists, thieves and so forth.

I want the real temple of Solomon, IN Israel.
>>
>>687606293
>>687605675
>>687604644
>>687603854
>>687598518
>>687597485
>>687597468
>>687597274
THIS. OP is a retarded faggot. What part of "fraternity" don't you understand? No grilz alood!
>>
File: Abrahadabra in different forms.png (1 MB, 1062x1451) Image search: [Google]
Abrahadabra in different forms.png
1 MB, 1062x1451
>>687606418
>talking about the O.T.O
>post ends in 418

Gotta love how the Universe works so mysteriously.
>>
>>687606589

you're a retardad moran
>>
>>687606709
Stolen land. It's forever accursed.

Shit did I say that out loud?
>>
>>687606589
The picture you took, obviously.

It translates into a decent little tidbit, but nothing so earth shattering as those giant bronze disks some of you sometimes take pictures of. Cut the mystical woo.
>>
>>687606293
give up*
>>
>>687606785
Holy land. The templars crusaded there and protected the people who went there as well,

What if Jerusalem was the capital

>Tel Aviv
wtf am i reading here skull and bones?
>>
>>687606589
It's not about elitism, it's about exclusion. You don't take an IQ test or something like that. You can't let just anyone in, only people you can trust.
>>
File: 3isnow1withhimself.png (8 KB, 674x380) Image search: [Google]
3isnow1withhimself.png
8 KB, 674x380
>>687606780
>moran

>>687606795
I don't even own a camera. What picture are you talking about? The image I posted from inside of a Scottish Rite temple? What does that have to do with people from India?
>>
>>687607023
So elitism.
>>
>>687606928
Stolen land.
No Khazar heritage there... and even that may be saying too much
>>
>>687606785
>accursed
You try your faggot tricks there and see what happens.

>protip: nothing

WHERE ARE THE STALKERS NOW BITCH
>>
>>687607096
I thought we told you to fuck off, Khazar
>>
>>687596722
Why do you want to join a faggy secret kool kidz klub anyway?
>>
>>687607039
>merely curious
Like I'm going to show off how easy it can be to dredge all the information out of the compartmentalized crap they sprinkle on you dumb fuckers like fish food. If you want to act ignorant, then that's what you are.
>>
>calling me khazars
>I thought we

FUCK YOU THEN.

HIRAM ABIFF IS VIRGIN MARY.

go suck dicks, with your homo fraternae
>>
>>687607733
>7733

And I guess... The other two women were also involved.
>>
>>687607435
I don't know what you mean.

I think, when you say compartmentalized, you may be referring to how symbolism has layers. To some people a point in the middle of a circle is just a point in a circle. To others, it is 666. To others, it is the glyph of the Sun, or Sol. And still to others, it is how an erect penis appears if you are looking directly down at it from above. And, that's just barely skimming the surface without even dipping one little toe into the depths of the unconscious mind. Darling.
>>
>>687607733
Just like a tranny will never be a woman, even if it has all it's penis sliced off

So too shall a Khazar never have a home that's rightfully theirs

Enjoy being on the receiving end of final victory
>>
why would you want to become a member of the freemasons

the moment I saw a dodge grand caravan with a freemasons bumper sticker right next to one of those fucking stupid family stick figure pictures made me realize how silly the whole affair would be
>>
>>6876I dont fully understand what you ymplyin here because I am not native English Speaker and also
>>
>>687607733
What a threadkiller.
We're all gentlemen here, right?
>>
>>687606589
I dont fully understand what you implyin here because I am not native English Speaker and also Swastika is the greatest symbol of light and so called "jewish" star (hexogramm or smthng like that) was stolen by kikes. it's a good symbol too. but pentagram is a bad symbol.
>>
>>687598627
What military might?
>>
>>687598627
do you have higher resolution of that pic?
>>
>>687608388
There is no "good" or "bad" anything. Never was. Same as it ever was.
>>
>>687608561
I thought that way too, but cant agree with that. there are things that objectively bad and evil.
>>
>>687607934
>a circle and dot makes me think of penises

And will any of that mean anything useful to your club mates besides answering passphrases that at this point are traditional/hollow versions of their origins?

I say nay, kid.
>>
File: take my hand baby.jpg (17 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
take my hand baby.jpg
17 KB, 640x360
>>687608734
Impossible, because there is no Objectivity. Everything is filtered through the lens of the observer. There is nothing to observe.

When the wise know, they know that they know. When the fool knows, they don't know that they know.
>>
>>687609400
First legit dubs in thread.
>>
>>687609400
I just know whats good for me and MY people and whats bad. thats all.
>>
>>687609652
The nose knows

Or it's real in their mind at least, that's real, right?
>>
>>687598806
Wow, the Freemasons differ greatly from those in Europe then.

In Europe many aren't Masons, rather Engineers and other Intellectuals, plus they are very secular.
>>
File: weird leviticus shit.jpg (318 KB, 1000x1334) Image search: [Google]
weird leviticus shit.jpg
318 KB, 1000x1334
>>687609341
It means what it needs to mean to an individual at any given moment. Nothing more, nothing less. This is the essence of the way. Resistance is also necessary. So keep resisting until you decide not to anymore. Or keep on. Or not. Or just answer your own questions because there is only one person, and we are all pieces of this person. There is one ocean and we are all waves. There is only one hand, and we are all fingers. There is only one way, and you're on it, and you are it.

Breathe. Child. Breathe. In. Out. In. Out.

The Only Way Out Is In.
>>
>>687596722

Freemasons is a fraternity. You need to be a real male not one of these fake tranny shit nowadays.

pretty much you need to believe in a deity and be a male. Mainly because some meeting are strippers and some other fucked up shit only a female would divulge.
>>
You guys might burn in hell.. Your chances of Participating in the beatific vision are slimmer joining this abomination.
>>
>>687610002
All can breathe out.

Not all can breathe in again, after
>>
>>687610138
You're here too, faggot
>>
Besides, is much better to have your dignity intact in Hell than serve in Heaven...
>>
File: ez pass.png (164 KB, 2000x2109) Image search: [Google]
ez pass.png
164 KB, 2000x2109
>>687596722

Took me a min but here hacked

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com

Go to :

Masonic education special projects tab near the top.

Restricted Area sub section in the drop down menu

Then click bold text enter restricted access area

username : ashlar
Password : keystone

Learn all you want /b/rothers. Opened their hidden area and text archive.

If you cant figure it out with directions given then I cant even help you nor can anyone else.
>>
File: Letters Patent SR.jpg (128 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Letters Patent SR.jpg
128 KB, 500x282
>>687609967
All Scottish Rite letters patents come from England. There is no separation between The Grand Lodge of England and any Grand Lodge of any State of the Union in the U.S.
>>
File: dxnMD.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dxnMD.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>687610549

HOLY SHIT. This fuck is legit. just downloaded all of their online pdfs
>>
>>687610556
Hope he likes wet sand and a painful neck...
>>
>>687610158
There is only one breathe. It has always been breathing and will forevermore.
>>
>>687610625
Sounds really real, man. Neato.
You new here?
>>
>>687610549

For those wondering why some words are spelled weird, they have a pigpen cipher.

Those are the keywords they reallly try to hide.
>>
>>687610676
You hope who likes that?
>>
Women can not join Freemasonry. However there is an affiliated organisation called The Order Of The Eastern Star, which women must hold the key offices if the Lodge.
>>
>>687610706
>>
>>687610754

Google it...
Its been online foreever, it even looks old as shit like they left it on since AOL days

And it does have some weird ass text like rituals and initiation ceremony stuff
>>
>>687610891
Those who think they know, don't

Those who do, don't discuss

GTFO
>>
>>687598627
What about mudslime invasion faggot? They are now everywhere raping white boys in Sweden and requesting Sharia in London.
If I were part of that bullshit "secret govern" I wouldn't let Ahmeds rape my country.
>>
Illuminati.gov.uk
>>
File: Shirley Temple - SILENCE (Large).jpg (159 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
Shirley Temple - SILENCE (Large).jpg
159 KB, 1047x1572
>>687610881
Yes! You got it!

Damn close, anyways.
>>
>>687610988
Who orchestrated that?

And refuses it for their own ill gotten gains?
>>
>>687610977

you mad he hacked ur site and left all ur teexts open?
>>
File: Silence.jpg (53 KB, 423x726) Image search: [Google]
Silence.jpg
53 KB, 423x726
>>687610977
Those who know don't talk.
Those who talk don't know.
>>
File: latest.jpg (21 KB, 622x470) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
21 KB, 622x470
>>687611146
Very
>>
File: Jaz Coleman - Silence.jpg (51 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
Jaz Coleman - Silence.jpg
51 KB, 960x640
And with that...

I'm leaving. Have a nice trip.
>>
>>687610002
>the jig is up, watch me tangent like a motherfucker to avoud the image that I just paid to be part of "we are vury smart" club instead of actually being the kind of legit intelligent that is plain and tries to openly benefit others without shamelessly plugging away about how you never "actively seek membership". Like virgins. Except for your mind.

Squeal across the light of the lake on that, fratboy.
>>
>>687596722
OP you have to be petitioned by someone like family or someone that is willing to do it for you
thats all, go find a lodge and look into it.
>>
>>687611536
It's not a fucking democracy.

Nothing is
>>
>>687611745
It's dumber than a lot of things it claims precedence over. Plus most of you are stuck up knobs.
>>
>>687598721
So mcDonalds is illuminati?
>>
>>687611536
>legit intelligent
>trying to openly benefit others

Do I really need to put a token George Kostanza pic here? It's ">current year" after all...

Shig
>>
>>687612044
You're not arguing with me. You're playing up a meme'd response for the coat tail grabs of weak minded anons.

Tl;dr (You)
>>
>>687612262
Is that what I'm doing

Thanks for that
>>
>>687596722
OP. Just do some research. Go to the lodge and tell them you would like to learn more about the craft. Call them. It is a male society but i know many female masons. I am not a mason but you can get in. With respect if you ask about the craft.
>>
>>687596722
All I did was literally walk into a nearby lodge and ask the guys there
Took some time to get to know them and all but they accepted me eventually
It's legit nowhere near as difficult as some people make it out to be
>>
The Freemasons is just a club for men to hide out from their wives at
>>
>>687596722
>I am an 18 year old female.
>newfags respond with answers
>4/10 b8
>>
>>687612699
>"men" that don't fit in at a bar
>>
>>687599364
summer fag
>>
You need to know a member that will vouch for you. That is all.
>>
>>687604606
Is that third?
>>
>>687612879
This
>>
>>687611273
Chill rosie
>>
Fucking faggots we only help after tits newfags
>>
>>687596722
Future Mason here.

My father is a mason and so was my grandfather (fun fact: grandpops was also a Waffen-SS officer) my grandfather introduced my dad into Freemasonry when he was a young lad. He had him a join a Masonic youth group, pretty much the same shit as the real deal. There are plenty of Masonic youth groups all over.

3 requirements for joining:
>Be male (this is where your parents fucked up)
>Be at least 21 years of age
>Believe in a superior being (no atheism) doesn't matter if your a Luciferian, Christian, Muslim or New-Ager.

"To be one you must ask one"

Although there are Masonic orders exclusively for women in Europe, not too sure about North America
>>
>>687612879
Project all you want, kid

Won't change reality
>>
>>687612879
>>687613095
Samefag.
>>
>>687611273
It's funny how the order was designed by idioms like this, meaning the persons practicing don't actually represent the logic, but just have a tactical understanding of it. The way people some people "seem" smarter after a program like bootcamp, but are relying on decaying pearls from some other trickster.
>>
>>687613478
One other point I forgot. Ask yourself "what can I offer the Masons?" Do you have a successful career or certain skill that the Masons could make use of? They will not take some drop-out working at McDonald's. University degree? Are you an artist with potential? Do you have a career in Politics or Military? They only take people who are going places and who have a certain skill set and potential to grow. It's about betterment of one's self and helping the community. So you need to do some soul searching before asking a Mason to join.
>>
>>687614023
>you need to have connections and finances
/sekrit clubs
>>
>>687614023
Do lodges ever go to war with each other?

Over their member versus others?
>>
>>687614183
I wonder this also.
>>
>>687596722
I do not believe females can join
It is a ferternaty meaning only men can be within it. That's not to say you can't participate in mason activities, but the Mason's is a brotherhood. I also do know more than the average person about Mason's because I was in a mason run organization that shaped boys to become Mason's one day. It was called the Order of Demolay
>>
>>687614183
Say one member had a great, good for everyone else in the lodge idea that would conflict with the interests of a member of a different lodge
>>
>>687614304
>shaped
>>
File: 1110.jpg (54 KB, 808x960) Image search: [Google]
1110.jpg
54 KB, 808x960
>>687596722
I'm a Freemason
It's a waste of time
Join a book club & you'll learn / achieve more
>>
>>687614400
based
>>
>>687614400
Shit tier mason/heart wasn't in it detected
>>
>>687614400
Also enjoy that throat slashed and buried to the cut in tidal plains
>>
>>687596722
>>687614304

Females can join. My grandmother was a member. Aside from her, my old principle was a member too (female.) I have no idea where the misconception about women not being able to join the masons came from.
>>
>>687614183
It's a Fraternity. There is no rivalries. Some lodges have few traditions that differ from others but that's about it.
>>
>>687614633
I'm talking conflicting business interests
>>
>>687614463
>>687614578
Butthurt lumens detected.
>>
>>687614736
Lumens? As in a measure of candle power for lighting devices?
>>
>>687614695
>getting a straight answer from the riddler
>>
>>687614823
How man lumens does it take to hold up an ironically advertised pyramid scheme?
>all of them
>>
>>687614823
That doesn't really matter when your tongue becomes a farcical necktie
>>
>>687614695
Well then, to be honest, I have no clue.
>>
>>687610549
Thanks anon. Now I know how I will sperg out Friday night
>>
I'ma Grand-Master-NIGGAwizard from the grand mason lodge and I'd like to say from all of us in the lodge we would need titties for admission, thank you ma'am. >>687596722
>>
>>687610549
Based as fuck. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>687596722
You can't ; tits or gtfo
>>
>>687615117
My nigga (Grand Master)
>>
>>687615162
Hope like fuck you're behind at least seven proxies

For your parent's sake, corpse identification is a bitch
>>
Don't listen to people on here. Contact the Grand Lodge in your country, they will assist you
>>
>>687601119
This rule hasn't, newfag.
Fuck your newthought tumblrina respect whiteknighthood bullshit.
>>
Listen to people on here. We actually want to help this time.
>>
>>687615306
Don't.

It's like seeking help from a foreign intelligence organisation... if you haven't anything to offer them and they can't blackmail you, you will simply disappear
>>
>>687615269
went on a VPN before I logged on.
>>
>>687615532
Thanks for admitting that.
Easily fixed
>>
>>687610549
>www.freemasons-freemasonry.com
jesus CHRIST what a horribly designed site!
>>
>>687615569
whats easily fixed?
>>
>>687615628
>>>(You)
>>
>>687615628
Nothing's going to happen, mate
Freemasons aren't anything scary
>>
>>687615747
well I live at 2019 north 67th street in sacremento california, if I go missing you know what happened.
>>
>>687615849
No you don't
>>
>>687610549
I heard there are other passwords.
>>
File: hak.png (353 KB, 986x787) Image search: [Google]
hak.png
353 KB, 986x787
>>687615628
>>687615605
>>687615532
>>687615081
>>687610891
>>687610754
>>687610625
>>687610549
>>687616000 (checked)
>>
>>687597011
Dubs of truth.
>>
Says she is female on an anonymous board .. When no one asks and it isn't required to say , only to beg for attention thus tits or gtfo
>>
>>687596919
You don't get invited, you ask to join
>>
File: choose.jpg (31 KB, 384x504) Image search: [Google]
choose.jpg
31 KB, 384x504
>>687615849
So which one is your car please?
>>
>>687615269
>implying they're going to waste their time flying across the world to hunt down a bunch of /b/tards for getting into their files.
It's just some old ass texts and books, not launch codes. Chances are it's too late since some /b/tard probably already publicly put them somewhere on the internet.
>>
>>687616266
The red
>>
>>687616370
The junker?

Sad!
>>
>>687616458
Nicejob taking the bait you cuck.
>>
>>687616287
>they don't even know what they mean and in reality need someone to translate the shit they weren't able to infiltrate

Either way. Spooky ghosts.
>>
>>687616530
;^]

Sweet dreams, princess
>>
>>687596722
Tgfo women can't be Masons. Men just need to believe in god and ask a member for sponsorship. To be one ask one.
>>
>>687616287
>whatisahoneypot.bmp
>>
>>687616792
>you will never be a secret agent.autism
>>
>>687616287

>>687616098
>>
>>687616729
But how do you know one?
>>
>>687616883
:D XD you're so 1337 where do you download your scripts from?

Sevensins? OMG YOURE SO COOL HOW DO I JOIN ANONYMOOSE

I HAVE A GUY FAWKES MASK ALREADY AND EVERYTHING'S

MY MOM THINKS YOU GUISE ARE SOO COOOL!!!! XD
>>
My father was a 32 degree Freemason.
I would advise you not to get involved with that shit.
>>
>>687617007
They never let you. Thats the push.
>>
>>687617103
And why is that?
>>
>>687617103
I'd advise you not to tell people that.

But he was always ashamed of his idiot spawn, he used to bitch about it endle
>>
>>687617102
>st Anthony's butt fire
>>
>>687610549
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsBnDldZg3o
>>
>>687598721
What's this about then faggots?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_EKuDNYQYYs
>>
>>687596722
Women can join the freemasons, my gandfather was a 30 something or other whatever the big rank is and he never said anything about women in the masons.
>>
>>687596722
Iam actually a Freemason I can give you some info SOME what's your Skype
>>
>>687617253
I tagged the wrong post
>>
>>687617007
Most masons are like 170 years old. Find an old man with one of these on his car. Or go to a lodge meeting and meet everyone before Lodge at dinner. Most places are eager and excited for younger members... Because it's not the illuminutty... It's just a group of old men... And they're dying like flies.
>>
>>687617339
>trust me I'm a doctor
Kek
>>
>>687617160
>>687617197

glad I'm a UNIX administrator and not a complete retard when it comes to computers.

Also I've been deep within his lodge when i was admitted into the "brotherhood" I've seen some shit and I'm here to share with you. ask me anything you want and ill answer as best as possible.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>687617408
Sorry forgot pic
>>
>>687617455
How do the rituals actually look like? Or can't we understeand the meaning behind it, because we dont know the symbols and shit?
>>
>>687617408
>old men that like young boys
>not catholic priests

I call bullshit
>>
>>687617455
You're a liar and a faggot.
>>
>>687617455
You're here to share?
We'll be seeing you, real soon.. enjoy that low tide mark
>>
>>687617455
Scariest shit you've seen?
>>
>>687617454
Yeah most doctors are pretentious idiots who don't listen at all to other people and push unneeded drugs on you
>>
>>687617578
Yeah I'm 33 when I say younger members I mean post Vietnam era you fucktard. Also no catholics allowed. Go join the Eagles or the KOC.
>>
Man you cucks are mad as hell. I would be honored if one of you is giving the bat signal right now to cut my brake lines or something haha eat dicks

No shit you can put that on my epitaph.
>>
>>687617842
Don't worry, you won't have one
>>
>>687596919
U just ask one. that's all. U DO NOT need an invite! just ask one. walk up and say, hey- how do i join.
>>
>>687617931
>take off glasses
>rub temples
>rp is the only catharsis for this level of the matrix
>>
File: 4.png (5 KB, 137x130) Image search: [Google]
4.png
5 KB, 137x130
Post your tits.
>>
>>687618110
>epitaph
>>
>>687617740
>33
>fucktard

I thought this shit frat was supposed to illuminate you? Yet you are still saying things like "fucktard".
How's that kool aid taste?
>>
>>687617740
no catholics?

Man, the freemasons are some picky bitches. What happened to the belief in a higher power?
>>
the only real secret societies are cults and the elite bloodlines

inb4 DISINFO AGENT
>>
>>687618544
They believe they are their higher power
>>
>>687618544
Catholics actually have occult power though they don't realise

They channel it to the pontiff
>>
>>687596722

just ask them really nicely.
>>
>>687618680
lol nigga
>>
>>687618680
Ayyyyyy lmao
>>
>>687618750
Same with the slimes
>>
>>687618680
one free internet for you, anon
>>
>>687618833
They channel theirs to something darker, also unbeknownst

Lord Shiva
>>
>>687618833
who channeled their occult powers into you to get them dubs. bro?
>>
>>687618668
>people are satan
Mind blown
>>
>>687598627
Surprised Germany didn't get included.
>>
>>687619049
>bavaria
>frankfurt

you wot?
>>
I have a 19 inch cock, my names chad and I'm here with my bitch beth, how does it feel to be all virgins? ya'll are mad. AHAHA she just sucked the pee out of my cock. Mmm
>>
>>687619274
lol what
>>
>>687619274
How do you find pants that fit?
>>
>>687619274
only true bitches suck ur peepee and poop
>>
A general reminder that the masons are a bunch of faggots that tell dumb ghost stories and hump goats. It is a stupid club for stupid people and there is no such thing as scary magic. The only thing that they have going for them is most of them are dead or dying and good riddance.
>>
>>687598446
>>687598112
I'm late to this thread. Master Mason here. They don't really throw much religion around except for a prayer during the lodge and they expect you to believe in a supreme being to join. That said, I did not find the experience of being a mason to be enjoyable. It's a lot of old guys who do things that don't interest me. They are trying to reach out to a younger crowd because masonry is dying (literally) because it's all old farts.
>>
File: Blown away.jpg (203 KB, 1732x737) Image search: [Google]
Blown away.jpg
203 KB, 1732x737
It has began.
>>
>>687619356
>hump goats
>goatskin dick covers
mind BLOWN
>>
>>687598627
What's the country with the green flag between Russia and China?
>>
>>687619250
Was talking about the pic.
>>
>>687619344
Checked
>>
>>687596722
Women cannot join the Freemasons, they are male only.
Women can join Eastern Stars.
Source: I and other family members are/were masons.
>>
>>687596722
They don't let wenches among their ranks, trust me...
>>
>>687619994
Women can join the [name a noun]

Sure like to keep them ignorant of eachother, doncha?
>>
>>687602888
>Co-masonry
You're full of shit. I was DeMolay and later Scottish Rites - there is no co-masonry.
Also, you would have been blackballed for being a lesbian trying to enter Eastern Star considering we're Christian based.
>>
>>687620171
Eastern Star and Freemasons/Scottish Rites Masons work together quite often.
It's just like how boys can't join the Girl Scouts, retard.
>>
>>687620422
>feminine penis
>>
no girls allowed in my secret club
>>
>>687620270
>memorizing vocabulary like in gradeschools, except these words are fake.

Way to stay sharp.
>>
>>687620575
Are you legitimately retarded in some manner?
I ask because your rebuttal makes absolutely no sense in context with what was posted.
>>
>>687620517
Women have their own women's only club, don't even pretend otherwise.
Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 33

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.