Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

hey /b/, last Saturday my ex-gf asked for the possibility to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 22
File: 1461198949294.jpg (72 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
1461198949294.jpg
72 KB, 500x581
hey /b/, last Saturday my ex-gf asked for the possibility to maybe open up our relationship so we could experiment with other people, that way the after marriage she doesn't get that thing women usually cheat. I didn't take it very well and broke up with her, not into that kind of stuff, def. not wife material. I cant understand what the fuck made her think of that, I don't have a small dick, I'd say my only real downside is that I'm a bit of a homebody, but not antisocial. She's asking to get back or whatever, saying she realized it was a mistake to ask that and that she loves me, promises to only love me, etc. I don't think she's cheated. What do /b/?
pic unrelated I guess, but maybe a possible future?
>>
now ex-gf*
>>
You made the right decision.
>>
>>684926754
This is what i've always thought I would do if I was in this situation so im interested to hear what people have to say.
>>
Yeah I think so too, but its been a 4 year gig, really kinda sucks. I'm thinking its all those romance novels and the latest pregnancy scare that gave her that idea
>>
And shes a fucking idiot too
>>
>>684926754
You did the right thing anon.
She wants to fuck other men but is afraid of being alone. The natural progression was for her to fuck other guys behind your back regardless.

Good job, you're already less of a cuck than most of /b/
>>
>>684927271
most likely she already cheated and wants to justify it in her head
>>
I'm thinking I'll go a little sadist and fuck around with her, find out if she cheated using guilt and false promises of getting back together
>>
File: 1462574425633.jpg (75 KB, 605x960) Image search: [Google]
1462574425633.jpg
75 KB, 605x960
Nah she's made it clear that with where her mindset is at right now having sec with you won't satisfy her. You'll have to move on.
>>
>>684926754
Don't do it. She'll fuckin cheat and be like
>"you should have done that open thing with me. It's your fault."
Cut your losses as and run /b/ro!
>>
>>684927305
some women just can't not have a boyfriend.
They want to fuck dudes AND someone to come home to
>>
>>684927386
This.

This is the correct answer.

OP she has already cheated and needs to morally justify it, tell herself it was just being open. Atleast she has some piece of a conscience left.

Fuck her! Whores get the short straw.... They fall apart later in life. Get a loyal girl OP.
>>
>>684927756
They want a provider and protector

And then a strong successful man to have children with and procreate using the best genes available

To women, this is not always the same person.
>>
>>684927756
....i'll be in their harem
>>
Tell her to go fuck herself, merely suggesting an open relationship means she doesn't have it within herself to be loyal.
>>
OP here, how should I fuck with her
>>
yup, same shit happened with me when I went on a training exercise. MY ex was talking about that too, and I said we would talk about it when I got back, she cheated on me twice while I was gone, but at least she told me. So i left her, and left the state. They already have that mindset to cheat, its a no win situation
>>
She only regrets her 'mistake' because the outcome didn't benefit her. Asking to open a currently monogamous relationship is a relatively big deal, it's not something people just casually blurt out, it ain't something you can just back track on. She may not be a horrible person, but you made the right choice so keep it that way.
>>
>>684926754
>but maybe a possible future?
yeah doubt it, what you think that cause she apologised her desire to fuck other men is gone? she'll just cheat on you without telling you m8
>>
>>684926754
dont listen

get back with her for the sex

dont get to attached tho
>>
>>684928105
they say the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, once you get older you realize its the same grass.
>>
>>684928140
You dont. You be an adult and move on.
Having your shit together and moving on like its nothing will fuck with her head harder than anything
>>
>>684928264
I meant a possible future as in pic related, have the bitch for sex and pleasure only, at least till I get tired of her and find some one else, kinda like a reverse cuck, as payback
>>
>>684927756

I know men exactly the same. They'll end a long term relationship, go off the rails, get fucked up and fuck around. Two weeks later there's a new relationship.
They just can't hack being single despite all the free-range pussy they get.
>>
Yeah, maybe I just should be an adult about it and move on, it happened recently so I'm still a bit emotional
>>
I'm worried though, she seemed as loyal as you can get up until that point. How can I be sure the next chick will be loyal too?
>>
>>684928456
dude don't do that, she will probably go nutty and fuck with your life somehow
>>
>>684928140
it's been couple days you broke up with her,
she probably tried to get with the dude she's been cheating with but it didn't work so she came back to you.
>that's the fact

so you ask her to open up and tell the truth because you want to start over.
tell her to show prouve, pictures etc.
then blackmail her, send said prouves to her family, friends and co-workers.
>>
>>684926754
Yeah be cautions , don't marry her or anything yet.
>>
>>684928626
And you will be for awhile until you find another girl to get interested in. Just avoid the strong temptation to make contact. Keep busy with friends and family.

Sucks for her though. You consider the fact she was open and honest with you and got burnt, she won't make that mistake again. Next guy she settles with is fucked.
>>
>>684928140
Post pics first
>>
>>684928833
Thats exacty what I had in mind, I have pics and whatnot, I do feel insulted by it, but she at least had the decency to tell me about what she wanted. I'll find out more about it, but I wont fuck with her, fuck her, or get back with her. Well maybe one last fuck before I go
>>
You know where her mindset is now. Don't get back with her. Kinda disgraceful to get back with her so soon anyway.

Cut losses and run
>>
you're a bit emotional atm, just wait a week and think about it more rationally.
Im sure /b/ will help you out then aswell
>>
>>684929106
> boss can I steal office supplies and put my dick in the copier?
>you're fired.
> buh buh I was open and honest about my wants and needs!
>>
Just in case it hasn't been made clear yet, don't fucking waste your time with her. Move the fuck on already. That relationship is dead, sucks you wasted so many years on her but it's better you found out before marrying
>>
>>684929246
don't forget to film it.
might be useful in the future.
>>
>>684927756

some humans*
>>
>>684929435
kek'd
>>
>>684926754
You could be perfect and she might still be interested in sharing that type of experience with another person. As far as I'm concerned it dosent matter if my girlfriend wants to fuck another dude of I want to fuck another girl. It doesn't mean we love each other ant less. Of course that dosent mean go fuk whoever you want. I always make it clear that you need a green light first.
>>
Once the thought is there, it never goes away. Prepare yourself if you decide to get back together.
>>
>>684926754
she was asking for that because she already has fucked other dudes behind your back. She was just hoping you would be cool with having an open relationship so she wouldn't feel so bad. She is asking to get back with you purely out of ego. If you get back with her then she will feel your weakness and cuck you. Stand your ground, you let go of a crazy person. Now go find yourself someone normal.
>>
>>684929834
What if it's a big ripped dude called Chad Thundercock or Sir Cuckington or even worse a Black man
>>
Alright /b/, I'm standing my ground, she can fuck off, I just wanna know why though, curiosity and shit
>>
>>684929834
OP here man, no disrespect, I know its a personal choice thing, but I hate cuckolding and open relationships, its not wife material in my opinion
>>
>>684930165
I wouldn't trust her either , there's plenty of other women out there anyway just wait till you find a good one and in the mean time enjoy your life. Your free now.
>>
>>684926754

Obviously you've swallowed the whole "if you have a big dick a girl will want to fuck you all the time and enjoy it"-lie that alot of people tend to perpetuate.

Try experementing stuff with toys and stuff, and introduce it slowly but steadily, since women like to think things over.

Why would you want that picture as a future anyway? Im just curious since it would probably super expensive to have a "slave" and not satisfy you emotionally. You obviously dont seem like a sociopath so i dont think this picture would be something you would enjoy.

Cheers anyway anon, and try to talk to her instead of being a untrusting guy. She said she's sorry and she probavbly is, maybe she was just talking about it in an hypothetical way?
>>
File: seeds.jpg (215 KB, 419x286) Image search: [Google]
seeds.jpg
215 KB, 419x286
>>684929899
the seeds of thought have been planted
>>
File: measakid.jpg (104 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
measakid.jpg
104 KB, 500x667
>>684930320
Free as I maybe I wont be getting laid for a while
>>
>>684930439
My cuck senses are tingling.
>>
>>684930359
I found the woman, show tits bitch!
>>
If a woman even remotely gave a shit about you she would never dare even entertain the idea of an "open" relationship.
>>
>>684930052
That's why she has go get a green light from me.

>>684930297
I'm not at all into cuckolding and if you think what I described is cuckolding then you should really look into it. As far as not being into open relationships though that's fine. I just don't think it's fair to end a four year relationship over her just asking a question. How much did you trust her before? Why does her just approaching you about maybe doing something if you're okay with it destroy all that trust in just a moment?
>>
>>684930359
Probably hypothetical, unlikely but possible cheated, I don't like the idea of toys, I just got emotional is all, and I think its not going to be the same or even worth it, I kinda just look at her with disgust. I know she's sorry and whatever, but I think I'm done with this relationship, I already feel bad about it and don't see a reason to stay
>>
>>684930772
Why not?
>>
>>684930359
>Im just curious since it would probably super expensive to have a "slave" and not satisfy you emotionally.
Dude's right.
>>
>>684926754
How hot is it that that looks like bella thorne?
>>
>>684930895
No I didnt say you were a cuckold, I just dont like that sort of thing, and even if it was hypothetical and I did trust her a lot, I cant really see how this can continue, I have no way of knowing what lead to those questions and I dont put any stock in faith
>>
>>684926754
OP, I have been in your situation 7 years ago.

I was stupid and did not break up with her. We had been living together for 5 years after all and I had intended to marry her.

About 3 months later I found out that she very likely had already cheated on my around the time we had that "let's open up the relationship a little" talk. Never had solid proof, but her statments were a little odd, you know what I mean, you can sense that shit, it added up.
Broke up with her then, got new GF, all happy times now.

So OP, you can get back together with her for the sex and comfort while you are activly looking for a new girl, that is the way the fucking bitches do it all the time.

Or you can avoid her and look for a new girl.

But what ever you do: Never marry her. She is NOT marriage material and will not change, despite whatever she may say or promise.

It is very sad that your relationship has turned this way and I feel sorry for you bro, but at least you found out before you married her.
>>
>>684931387
I'm seriously considering the fucking her while I look for a new grill, but I dunno, I don't think I can even enjoy the sex anymore, especially with the though she might have had another dick in there, no offense open relationship guy. I'm def not getting back together with her,
Sorry to hear about what happened dude, thanks for the advice, I really do appreciate you guys, at least I know /b/ will always be loyal
>>
>>684931377
Ask her where they came from instead of shutting her out? I find it much more likely that she just wanted to have some physical experiences with other people and figured you would be interested in getting some different pussy than to cheat on you without feeling bad.
>>
>>684931082

women are extremely territorial and despise each other. If a woman is possessive and jealous around you and threatens other women who look at or speak to you that means she views you as a prize that she has to work to maintain ownership of.

On the flip side if your a low status beta faggot then she will casually use you as an emotional tampon and to scam free shit off of you while fucking/flirting with other men and showing little or no interest in you doing the same because she doesnt think you can do better and does not give a shit if you find another girl.

Women to entertain the "open" relationship idea NEVER do this with a status male they want to marry and reproduce with. they only do this to low status betas because if they can openly cuck you then it removes from them the tiring work of hiding affairs from you. its just them being lazy
>>
>>684931815
Fuck the open relationship guy, I hope he gets aids
>>
>>684931012

Oh i see then, if you dont feel comfortable about toys then dont bother introducing it into the relationsship. I used to be unsecure about that before as well, but then i tried buying one myself (a Tenga) and it didnt really feel wierd at all.

Do you feel unsecure about her using toys with the "if she has toys she doesnt need me"-mindset?

If that's the case you should probably just go ahead and try it. I mean would it bother you if she masturbated normally?

If you think she's a great girl, you can talk to her as well she's your best friend at the same time as your lover. You shouldnt feel the scary thought of trying new sexual experiences, at the same time as she should respect your feelings and not push it.

My only advise would be to talk to her: Does she reaaaaally want to include other people into your sex, then tell her how you feel and if she doesnt respect it, leave her.

Good luck man

>>684931135

why thank you for sharing my beliefs!
>>
>>684926754
cuckold avoided. well done OP.
>>
>>684931956

Oh and also, practice your oralgame, it works wonders and be gentle and she(or other women) wont stop thinking about you as a symbol of sex as well as a partner/friend
>>
>>684931815
Wait though why are you worried about her having had another dick inside her? Do you only date virgins?
>>
>>684930359
He has the right to end the relationship if it doesn't suit him. OP didn't badmouth her. I think he may have a reason to be untrusting in this case. I don't understand why there's an unspoken rule that women must be pandered to at any cost, even the cost of your dignity and mental health. She's an adult and she can face the consequences of her words and actions like one.
>>
>>684931956
Fuckoff with your dad advice, yeah go talk to her and see want pearls of wisdom fallout
>"it would be super wizzer if you could not be home between 9 am and next tuesday"
>>
>>684926754
You may not have a short dick but you definitely have a soft dick. You've been already cucked, malaka.
>>
>>684931956
Listen, seriously, no disrespect, but I dont like toys because I dont feel like a toy can contribute in a meaningful way, you cant have a marriage based on purely pleasure, or at least I cant, and I've already talked about it and she said having the conversation and me breaking up with her made me realize how much she truly loved me, I told her how I felt when I broke up with her, I've talked to her plenty after, and I still feel its all wrong
>>
>>684931937
although I usually discard all this "alpha" bullshit talk, this anon here speaks the absolute truth.
>>
>>684932154
During our relationship, and yeah she was a virgin, I wouldnt have cared if she wasnt, as long as she only had sex with me while I dated her
>>
>>684931937
I fuck twice as many women as my girlfriend fucks dudes. Any guy I object to her having sex with she doesn't prusue. I own a Bussiness, make good money, and im reasonably attractive. She has her own job, her own car, her own house. She dosent ask for money and I don't give it to her.
>>
>>684932281
> yeah go talk to her and see want pearls of wisdom fallout

Lost it
>>
>>684928424
True words. Tired of people fucking over others when they can just close the case. Chances are they'd dig a hole for themselves.
>>
>>684926754
Fuck her, you don't need her.
I mean don't fuck her
You know what I mean
>>
>>684932281

i know this is /b/ but still, i really want to help this guy out with the advice i have. When i was younger i could totaly relate to his situation, and i didnt have anyone to talk to except for my friends who all told me (both guys and girls) to talk to her would be the best way to feel less insecure and to understand how the other person is thinking.

I dont really understand what you mean by that:
>yeah go talk to her and see want pearls of wisdom fallout.
>>
>>684932510

Ok if thats how you feel, follow your gut feeling.

cheers
>>
So just a question, I've been in a similar position as OP and the girl, who as I suspected, was in fact cheating on me, was so distraught when I told her I knew what was going on. Instead of trying to break it off, she keeps spending hundreds of dollars on all kinds of shit to win my approval. I'm not entirely trusting of her but its a nice incentive. I'm just curious though, like what does this mean? Does she legitimately want me to stay with her that she's willing to spend money and shit on ME and not expect anything in return?
>>
>>684932612
Has she cheated on you at any point or done things that suggest she would be willing to cheat? I dont think asking for an open relationship counts becuase she didn't cheat on you she asked if it was okay.
>>
>>684932606
most average guys wont experience it in the west but go to any asian country where yellow girls are obsessed with white guys and you will see what i mean

if you date a girl in china or the Philippines she will literally break a bottle and cut any woman who tries to flirt with you
>>
dude if you can't satisfy you so well that she'll come back to you she was never yours to begin with.

But a real man shouldn't feel threatened like that. Let go of jealousy and become poly with your girlfriend; you can have other girls to fuck while being very successful at gating her access to other men. Trust me, you can get into the most interesting situations as a poly man.

But, if you're too insecure, by all means try to stay monogamous with your girlfriend. She'll just end up dumping you for someone like me, my girlfriend, or both of us :3
>>
File: 359px-Sebastian.jpg (32 KB, 359x460) Image search: [Google]
359px-Sebastian.jpg
32 KB, 359x460
you know her character better than we do, if you honestly believe she fucked another dude, she probably did. for this topic to come up to begin with you already made the right move by ending it. Shes not for you, move on. Unless you dont give a shit, then keep railing that snatch. Cheaters will always cheat, but you were broken up at the time so ill let you decide what side of the fence that falls on.
>>
>>684933050
Run.
>>
>>684932651

>that projection
>>
>>684933128
Not one empire was built with degenerates like you.
>>
File: DemonicSebastian.jpg (28 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
DemonicSebastian.jpg
28 KB, 1024x576
>>684931937
And what this guy said is also verrry true
>>
>>684933054
Nope, no cheating, tbh looking at our relationship it looks like I'm more likely to cheat
>>
>>684933323
>>684933352

Checked
>>
>>684933153
hate that anime. Im so pissed that after all that sexual tension the blond haired twink boy never hopped on his dick like good little slut....fucking blue balled for two seasons
>>
You did the right thing.
She already fucked somebody and you accidentally almost found out, she's scared.
>>
File: candle.gif (2 MB, 499x345) Image search: [Google]
candle.gif
2 MB, 499x345
Hey OP

After four years of dating you probably know each other pretty well, and as such have a good idea of what her fidelity, honesty character etc is like - how old are you guys by the way?
In your position I would - Gather the thoughts and feelings you have, and try to have an adult conversation. Ask her what she means, wants desires etc and state whats important to you to.
Bring the topic of opening the relationship up, does this mean threesomes? Will she bring other girls back for you? Where can you bang these other girls? etc etc see how she handles the jealousy. Then if she is still keen, agree to open it up on the condition that -since she brought it up- It doesnt begin until you have fucked another girl.

That way you approach it like an adult, are free to benefit from chasing tail guilt-free, may even get her to help, have a free pass to bang other bitches, might find one you like anyway, and if it all just turns to shit you can just dump her in like a month anyway.
>>
>>684928833
>prouve
What is prouve?
>>
File: 1b35f7ee01cf1066584769aa2e425642.jpg (864 KB, 3168x3888) Image search: [Google]
1b35f7ee01cf1066584769aa2e425642.jpg
864 KB, 3168x3888
>>684933323
the past only ever predicts the past with any accuracy
>>
>>684933524
lurk moar
>>
>>684933653
Do you even history faggot?
>>
File: 1463439272893.jpg (74 KB, 630x846) Image search: [Google]
1463439272893.jpg
74 KB, 630x846
>>684927771
>>684926754

This OP. also do you really believe that loyal grills even still exist.... because I highly doubt it. I guess it just depends on what your idea of cheating is.
>>
>>684926754
1. People are gonna fantasize about fucking other people. It's a fact of life.
2. She asked. She now knows monogamy is important to you. Honesty, communication, both good. She could have just cheated.
3. You have to decide if you trust her. We don't know her, we can't decide that for you.

Personally I think physical monogamy is retarded. Emotionally I'm all about my girl, don't want to be with anyone else, ie in a relationship. But I'd love to be able to have some stranger danger if the moment arises.
>>
>>684933573
She most likely didn't cheat, and we're 20+ We've already talked about it and she's panicking like she has made the mistake of a lifetime, practically promising me the world if I come back, no open relationship, millions of promises. And no, no open relationships under any circumstances, its not my kind of thing. I really do feel like she just fucked up with some crazy idea she came up with, but I cant be sure either way, no matter how much I trust her
>>
>>684933937
Dude I know, I've wanted to bang everything in a skirt, but I never act upon it nor do I really want to, I know she has the same thoughts as I do in that case, but she asked permission to maybe one day take action on it, and she's always know physical monogamy is extremely important to me, in that she has no excuse
>>
She got railed right before asking to come back. Don't bother, I guarantee she used the gap to fuck the person she was eyeing and caused her to try the open relationship scam.
>>
>>684933128
>. :3
Jesus just fucking kill yourself you betacuck, no one but other betas will listen to your faggy advice. No matter how "loving", "open" and "tolerant" or whatever you think you are, no decent modern person will take you seriously. You contribute nothing with your degenerate lifestyle. Go clean your food bowl after your done sucking Tyrones jizz out of "your" girlfriends pussy. Fucking fags.
>>
>>684934014
I had this exact situation. Ask to meet with her and catch her off guard by asking to have full access to her FB, all known email accounts, cellphone, etc.

This is how I found out my ex was cheating on me, dumb bitch wasn't smart enough to erase her sent emails and I caught her red handed. Tossed the cunt to the street.

Don't give her any indication that you plan on doing this or she'll erase any evidence of her possible affair.

If all looks clean, and be THOROUGH ABOUT IT, she might not have cheated.
>>
Also, open relationship dudes, as much as you might want to convince me otherwise, toys and open relationships are not my thing and will never be, I've though about it and its never sat well with me
>>
Been here OP.
act cool about it.
Do it and fuch her like a fucking dirty whore.
Blow her off after and she will chase you around for years.
Then just use her whenever you feel like it.
>>
>>684934014
Every middle aged man who ever made the mistake of marrying a whore is screaming at you to not be this stupid.

Dont speak to her ever again. Dont you dare try to lead her on for sex while your looking for another girl. This woman is a biohazard and the second she realizes your doing a pump and dump she will sabotage condoms to get pregnant or bruise her self and claim you beat her or raped her and get you thrown in jail.

you literally have no fucking idea what you are walking into if you go back to this woman even just for a short time.

just go ghost on her. women do it to us all the fucking time so do it right back
>>
>>684934556
She's not white and not crazy, relax
I'm not getting back with her, I just want to know where this shit all came from
>>
>>684933657
fucking really
>>
>>684932651
Then what's the point of a relationship anyways if you all just go around fucking other people?
>>
Listen guys, I'm not getting back with her, dialogue will still be open and I will lead her on but only to find out how this situation came to be, I need advice on how to get that info, I feel I deserve at least that
>>
>>684933937
You're not in a relationship, you just hang out with one girl most of the time, and have sex with several people. You're best friend isn't in a relationship with you, she spends most of her time hanging out with you, fucks you sometimes and fucks other people sometimes. It's like Tumblr genders, just because you call whatever it is you have a "relationship" doesn't make it one. You live with someone you fuck, and you have fuckbuddies on the side. Your "relationship" has no mettle and would not hold up against the adversery that traditional white, strong, Protestant marriages had to endure in history.
>>
>>684934283
So, to be honest, how many women have you fucked in 2016?
>>
>>684933050
That bitch is crazy fool. She's trying to claim you as her house bitch. She still doesn't care about you but she believes you're capable of providing for her. So she's willing to "invest" a little in you in hopes to keep you on the reigns.
>>
>>684934769
What's the point of a relationship if its solely defined by the people who you are allowed to fuck?
Might as well marry a prostitute.
>>
ffs guys, quit bickering and help a bro out, I want to know how to get info on how it got to this point
>>
If she asked for a open relationship it's because there's already someone else she wants to fuck.
Make the smart choice and don't take that slut back
>>
>>684934864
One, my girlfriendy, you degenerate. Try getting a life beyond fucking twelve people in a week like some smelly hobo hippie from Eugene., Or anyone you feel """"stranger danger"""" with the crackheads behind Walmart. Collective white society looks down on you, mongoloid.
>>
>>684933639
spelling nazi fucking beta fag, get the fuck out you piece of shit. Not everyone is 100% perfect on their damn keystrokes at all times of the fucking day you worthless shit sucking keyboard humping fag.
>>
>>684927012
This x 10000
>>
>>684927305
This x 10000
>>
>>684934952
Are you trying to make a counter argument to him? Because you just agreeing with him, although your example is shoddily put together.

I think he means, there is no point to "poly" relationships. You just have a best friend +list of fuckbuddies. Lol. That's just college, but seeing most poly degenerates are bernouts who never finished school it's expected.
>>
>>684927756
One hundred times this
>>
Im not taking her back dammit, I just want info on how it got here, its unlikely she fucked someone, but she might have had the urge to do so, but felt guilty about doing it behind my back, I can almost certainly say she didnt cheat, but she probably wanted permission to do it if she wanted later on, I can trust her at least that much. Im not taking her back no matter how many promises I keep getting, I just want some advice on finding out how it got there, the causes, etc.
>>
>>684933128
You're basically saying if you don't want a stranger's cock in your wife's mouth, you are hopeless? Polyamorous relationships aren't these magical unions devoid of any jealousy or insecurities. Those relationships fall victim to the same bullshit that monogamous ones do. Polyamory is nonsense. You don't live in reality m8.
>>
>>684927771
This x 10000
>>
>>684932651
Enjoy kissing her after she has swallowed some nigger's hot load.
>>
>Tell her that you have thought about it and you have reacted stupidly.
>Say you could come round to the idea of an open relationship.
>Tell her you are still unsure, but if you are going to fuck other people (and act out her fantasy) you want to act out one of yours.
>Tell her you want to have a threesome, it would be a good way to introduce yourself to the open relationship.
>Have threesome.
>Dump her

Bonus points for sticking it in her ass.
>>
>>684934848
>traditional marriages
>over 50% divorce rate
>>
File: hello.gif (93 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hello.gif
93 KB, 480x360
>>684935188
a few more questions if you will:

1. how tall are you

2. how much do you weigh

3. how tall is she

4. how much does she weigh

also, not really a question, but

5. go back to your containment board

do you really think fucking b is the place to complain about degeneracy?!?!?
>>
ffs this thread is pretty useless to me at this point, cmon /b/ shape up for a minute
>>
>>684935572
>>684935425
>>684935374
Will you cut that shit out?
>>
>>684935666
Nice trips devil boy.
>>
>>684935548
I've been poly for years and have lived beyond jealousy and insecurity for that time. You can move beyond these emotions, you just have to choose to. It isn't hard.
>>
>>684935512
Are you looking for arguments to get back with her? It seems to me you want to be persuaded back to her.
>>
>>684935666
One /b/tard already said it man, get access to her social media accounts. It's not hard, especially if she thinks she's fucked up horribly. Women in this emotional state make horrible mistakes like this. Also if she denies you outright, then you just drop the trust bomb on her.
>>
>>684935629
No threesome man, I'm telling you I cant stomach sex with her right now, theres no way I could even lie about agreeing with that shit, she wouldnt believe me anyway, she knows I'm insanely against that shit
>>
>>684935512

well if you shoot down everyone suggestions then maybe you just need to settle and come to terms with the fact that she wants more and maybe after 4 years she started to get bored of you, but didn't want to leave her security blanket so asked if she could go have excitement somewhere else and still come back to you later for comfort.
>>
>>684935666
One /b/tard already said it man, get access to her social media accounts. It's not hard, especially if she thinks she's fucked up horribly. Women in this emotional state make horrible mistakes like this. Also if she denies you outright, then you just drop the trust bomb on her.

I still think you should just give up on it. Damaged goods is damaged goods, follow through instead of being a hesitant chickenshit.
>>
>>684935843
>>684935798

Fuck me man it said aborted, sorry mate. Been fighting with the capchas all day.
>>
>>684926754
Stop being such a jealous faglord and she won't cheat on you. My gf picks girls for me to fuck in front of her. That shit is bomb and you don't even have to convince her to do it. You're basically blowing it
>>
>>684935461
I'm saying the exact opposite, I'm not necessarily defending poly relationships. But monogamy always looked to me like two people decided not to fuck someone else and that's basically it.
The relationship does not seem to be based on mutual interests and conversations but much rather it breaks down to 'you're the only person I can fuck and I'm the only one that is allowed to.'

That's why you rarely see relationships break off because of different interest and far more often because one party cheated. Its not about the person, it's about being able to say you're the only one who gets to hit that.
Which seems kind of void to me, but hey, what do I know.
>>
>>684935822
If you don't want to that is one thing (but you should, fo sho). She will believe you, she wants to believe you and find a way back to you. Women are stupid mate.
>>
>>684928478
gfto butthurt, talking bout bitches here, not men. Obv there are same kind of ppl regardless of sex. That being said, stay on the topic.
>>
Yeah alright,I guess I'll drop it, find some nice grill who's chill, forget about ex, whatever, I could probably get her social media and whatever, but I think its just not worth the hassle anymore, I'll move on, any woman that gets bored of a guy after 4 years probably isn't worth it anyway, and open relationship guys, don't try to apply your morals and reasons to others and then be condescending about it, even if its true that it makes you happy and it works out for you its not what I fucking what
>>
>>684936212
Just move on. It's the best thing you can do.

If she even entertained the idea of an open relationship, it's safe to assume that she either has cheated on you already, or wanted to fuck some other guy she liked without the guilt of cheating.
>>
>>684936212
>>684936602

Move on and fuck other guys girlfriends - Open Relationships mean more girls that are dtf.
>>
>>684936212
Good on you mate. Make a decision and stick with it. Emotions cloud everything up. You're just hurting because you miss a snuggle bitch. You'll find a new one. They aren't hard to come by. Hell you were probably already being scoped by another bitch before hand if you've got anything of a social life.
>>
>>684932510
i second that
>>
File: 1450151805112.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1450151805112.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
>>684936732
Yeah actually, a few, ex tended to be a bit jealous whenever I mentioned them, maybe I'll try my luck there, maybe one of em still holds on to the whole closed relationship ideal that seems to be becoming rarer by the year
>>
>>684926754
be strong mate! you did the right thing. if you get back together shell only do it behind your back
>>
>>684937206
Its just propaganda that's bringing up these feelings. Perhaps with your next girl you can drop that a monogamous relationship is all that interests you?
>>
>>684926754
she wants to whore herself around before marriage? lol what the fuck? nah man.
>>
dont be a dumbfuck and get a threeway out of it
>>
>>684937356
I've made it very clear to any girl I've dated seriously that I'm not into open relationships, it's not propaganda, I have my own reasons for not wanting that kind of thing, I've seen it ruin relationships, a friend of mine was destroyed by a relationship like that, I hardly think its worth the stress, problems, and just over all feeling of disgust I would get from maintain that kind of relationship
>>
>>684926754
The other anons are right, op. This is likely the first sign that her eyes are beginning to wander, which is just a matter of time before she acts on it. She's making all these promises now because she was a virgin, and virgins get really desperate and clingy when their first moves on. She's probably thinking that she'll spend the rest of her life only having sex with one guy and never experiencing anything more than that. I can understand that thinking, however, that mentality doesn't work for you and your needs. You need to do what works best for you and find someone that lines up with what you want. Cutting her free means she can do what she wants too.

Relationships really suck. I wish I could believe it was an equal partnership, but it isn't. You are always going to be the replacement daddy figure, constantly treating her like a lost, wandering child. Don't ever fool yourself into thinking she will be a confidant. The second she perceives any kind of weakness or shortcoming in you, she will be off chasing the next replacement daddy that gives her the most vagina tingles. When they say women are fickle, it really just means they treat commitments as something worth honoring for as long as it benefits them
>>
>>684935236
>>684935236
what is it though
>>
>>684937693
No I mean it's media propaganda that's causing people to think they need open relationships. It's part of the idea that children should all be raised in state run boarding schools so they can raise proper little stateists.
>>
>>684937630
All right all you fucking threesome dudes, if someone can roll fucking trips I'll get over my disgust for the woman and fuck her and some other chicks brain out then dump her, and I promise I'll upload a vid, face censored, in another thread in a week or so, as a thanks to this thread
>>
>>684937954
its prove you fucking retard. Read the context of the post. Christ does everyone need a helping hand?
>>
>>684938205
arg I"m tired man, I meant proof. The OP thought that proof had a plural form.
>>
>>684926754
I can pretty much promise you that she allready cheated on you
>>
>>684926754
>I dont think she cheated
She probably did anon. She was looking for validation of her choices. You did well by yourself.
>>
>>684935630
>over 50% divorce rate
>citing incorrect data
>faggot
>>
File: 1427106150944.gif (465 KB, 200x317) Image search: [Google]
1427106150944.gif
465 KB, 200x317
>>684935236
>typing out prouve two times
>throwing a hissy fit when asked what prouve means

If even grammar is cucking you twice in one post, how many times do you thing you've been cucked by girls?
>>
>>684931377
not that guy, but been in my share of open things, on both sides

dunno if you are still in the thread but I think you were too rash there breaking over her asking a question. the lady asked you, and that's the kind of honesty you want in a relationship, even if the content of that honesty doesn't jive with what you like.

I do think she asked you because she has been having some physical attractions to others, but that doesn't mean you should end things, if you truly like the girl. Do you have anyone in your life that you think is attractive enough to fuck (beside gf)? Would you be receptive to a ffm threesome? A fmm threesome?

From my limited experience, I'd say that open relationships are a huge pain in the ass that inevitably lead to someone getting very deeply hurt, but threesomes can be good fun for the both of you -- if you can do truly let yourself enjoy it and not become jealous or insecure.

this could potentially bring your relationship to a new level, or be the end of it, but such is life.
>>
>>684938542
>>684938544

this depends on age. if you are under 20 and she is asking this, she totally already cheated.

otherwise it could just be a question
>>
>>684938847
I wasn't the original poster. I just hate grammar and spelling nazis.
>>
>>684926754
just forget about her
had similar situation with a gf of 3 yrs and after break up tried to keep it going through sex ended up bad. You were the bigger man in breaking it up just find another girl. Look for a hot one that was into you while you were in a relationship
>>
>>684927199
pregnancy scares ruin relationships OP

I gave my banging ex-GF two of them, and it became too much. They start thinking about their fleeting beauty and how much dick they have left to suck.

Dont nut inside next time
>>
Good decision you saved yourself from being a cuck. Don't look back, she wants to you to become a cuck later on.
>>
>>684926754
OP trust me if you try to fuck with her in some way you will end up lower then you are now. Just be a man and forget about her.
Also samefag here >>684939780
>>
>>684928424
This OP
>>
>>684932651
There is literally no point for that relationship. You're just FWB. That's not "dating".
>>
File: 1440580298564.jpg (189 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440580298564.jpg
189 KB, 1280x720
>>684939731
How's hating your betters working out for you? There seeems to be a lot of pent-up anger in you - why not fap to traps for a while?
>>
Hold strong op. She's trying to have her cake and eat it too. You support her and she gets to fuck around? You just dodged a bullet. She obviously had no respect for you or the relationship or is just so degenerate she actually see's no problem with this kind of behaviour while in a relationship. Eather way it's loose loose being with her. I told mine right off the start I don't fuck around and have zero tolerance for anything like this, and she is absolutely responsible for her own actions. She fucks up I kick her ass out
>>
>>684926754
chances are she has already cheated on you and this is now a win win for her, if you agree it wipes slate clean for her, if you dont well then she gets an out wthout any fallout
>>
>>684927386
>>684927771
>>684926754
OP you did the right thing. Just move on. How long were you two together?
>>
>>684933653
That's some shit on non-empire building faggot would say.
>>
What's the problem OP? You can get to fuck anyone you want for a while and still get to marry the woman you love at the end? Unless you're tired of her and using this as an excuse to end it without any blame.
>>
>>684935100
Ask her in person to see her phone. If she says no toss that botch to the curb.
>>
>>684928140
When my ex-fiancee and I broke up, I stopped interacting with her in any way. Ignored all texts, phone calls, fb posts and messages (I finally had to block her).It drove her out of her god damned mind. All I had to do was sit back and watch.
>>
>>684940997
lmk when you've had sex
>>
>>684926754
change ur mentality she is not u she is not ur equal nobody is its a trap just treat her like a piece of furniture and when she leaves buy a new one
>>
>>684928456
If you want to continue to fuck her, wear a condom, make sure she understands you're wearing a condom to not contract a disease from her, and that she knows you do not trust her to remain faithful, also fuck whatever pussy you want. Do not move her in, pay any of her bills, or even buy that slut dinner any more.

She will fuck other men even if she claims not to. She's ruined.
>>
File: 429030928340924.png (7 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
429030928340924.png
7 KB, 204x204
>>684926754
You did the right thing. Women are hypergamous in nature. She'd eventually fuck some guy with more power and money and you'd be history.

Women aren't worth it these days. If you are too blue pill to realize this, you must at least realize that marriage is absolute lunacy.

All women are like her. Someday she'll 'change' and want something new. Don't ever let a women reach a position when she can destroy your life on an emotional whim (aka marriage).
>>
Do not ask to see her phone, her email accounts or her social media profiles. Do not be vicious and accuse her of cheating on you. Do not seek her out to discuss trust and how you can improve upon your relationship.

You two are now over. There's no need to do anything but meet up with her, deliver the news to her that you won't be getting back together and wish her all the best, then get up and leave.
>>
>>684941486
Awfully presumptuous, I see. I'll have you know I have over 300 confirmed fucks… but seriously it must be tough knowing that no one truly loves you enough to devote their life to you. Or maybe you don't love someone enough to devote your life to them. Seems empty to me. Anyway, ramble over. Enjoy your life. See you around the interwebs.
>>
>>684930895
I spot a cuck.

Who the fuck wants to share their pussy with someone else? Does the idea of getting nigger AIDS excite you? Let's get periodically tested for STDs because sex with someone who's fucking god knows is awesome...
>>
>>684942288
Do this one op. This is good advice.
>>
File: 1462378620323.png (295 KB, 986x1356) Image search: [Google]
1462378620323.png
295 KB, 986x1356
>>684926754
dont take her back, she tried to cuck once.
> she already fucking someonelse, but she was asking for permission after the fact
>>
>>684926754
obviously you were in some sort of rut and she was feeling unsure. take a break and think about things like fucking adults. that is if you actually both want something lasting and want each other to be happy.
>>
>>684926754
also bear in mind the large number of eternal virgins who lurk here before you take any advice seriously
>>
>>684926754
Have you considered the fact that you too could bang other women openly?
What about that?

Do you think you'd be able to get 1 or less other pussy when she scores 10 dicks?
>>
Okay Op. Here it is...married twice...first wife cheated couple of times...i revenge cheat we were young..meet new girl...she cheats...apologize...year later patch things up...married...10 years now. Got older understood. As individuals do what we need to do...and deal with people one way until they "tell you" they want different treatment. What do I mean. As long as wife acts like wife, i treat accordingly. Act like whore i treat accordingly. Himans are too complicated. People have to decided to be something even loyal or trust worthy. But we are more prone to do something if there is incentive. Also you never have to feel bad when you have to make unpopular choices. If we stop validating and coddling if we start holding people to the standards they claim they have it makes it easier to drop them when they fail if you chose. I give her a second chance. I dont regret it. And if she is doing anything. Im gone because her actio s say she wants me gone. I travel the road of life alone beset on all sides by fellow travels...also traveling alone.
>>
>>684943117
Put the bong down hippie.

You sound like a chill guy. Do you really know your spouse well enough to know that she hasn't been riding the cock carousel all these years?

Cheaters cheat.

You keep attracting people that want to cheat on you. You don't exactly have a large record but you know, 2/2 ain't bad.

Hope you stay happy on your road of life or whatever. Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>684926754
Huge respect for being a man and not becoming a cuck. The trick now is not to engage, cut her out of your life completely, get yourself a loyal girl.
>>
>Skim through thread.
>See people making up bullshit theories to excuse their own sad lives and failure to comprehend other individuals.
tl;dt Bitches be bitches, regardless of gender.
>>
>>684926754
OP even with all the paranoid "she's only asking cause she's already cheating" bulls hit aside, you still made the right choice.

If one partner wants to be monogamous and the other doesn't then that relationship simply will not work.

If she was only fielding the question because she's interested/to test the waters, then she doesn't know what she wants herself and therefore shouldn't be in a serious, committed relationship.

Relationships are not lego models that you just fundamentally rearrange when you get bored.
>>
>>684930895
Maximum Cucksimus
holy fuck man are you also shilling sanders and arguing on tumblr?
>>
File: Sudden Clarity Clarence2.jpg (69 KB, 512x340) Image search: [Google]
Sudden Clarity Clarence2.jpg
69 KB, 512x340
Bong hippie...wow actuallly a good call except on the bong. Truth be told i dont know. I dont give it though. If she is she has been extremely careful. If i find out im gone. Ive realized something...most of us that slide into betadom slide by way of whining bitch falls. Its not that i attract people who cheat...i attract women who are mentally young and naive and have no self control. Now adays i dont fault people....life does that...but if i dump my energy into something that has been presented to me as garbage would i not deserved to cucked? People are fickle, coniving manipulative, and human. Its just that i have moreself control. Oh yeah....first wife..cheated...ten years later two more kids homeless and has burnt every bridge thinkable...even our kid doesnt want to be around her. I didnt win i didnt lose...i experienced a scenario, learned from it and moved on. This may sound cliche...the the strength of a willow is not its strong bow...but innits ability to go with the flow of life and be malleable...jope thats not to hippie for /b/ros.
>>
File: open relationship.png (689 KB, 1221x1080) Image search: [Google]
open relationship.png
689 KB, 1221x1080
good read
>>
>>684944435
Holy shit, you got triggered motherfucker.
You ok there? Having flashbacks? It's ok anon, just get some rest.
>>
>>684944680
belike this OP
>>
>>684944687
disgusting subhumans like you should hang from trees
>>
>>684926754
She wants to fuck others instead of you.
Have her cake and fuck it too.

Asking for an open relationship is code for "I want to fuck (or keep fucking) this hot guy i know".
>>
>>684944602
Topkek at picture.
No keks at post.
That's just the cheesey truth bro.
>>
>>684944807
Nigga what?
You think i want to be associated with the same species as you?
>>
File: Angry Guidoe.jpg (71 KB, 599x558) Image search: [Google]
Angry Guidoe.jpg
71 KB, 599x558
Glad something i did worked -
Maybe this will do it...ex wife wanys to be back with me...willing to be "sidechick" oh...and asked me for money for old cable bill.
>>
File: 1463238390118.jpg (111 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1463238390118.jpg
111 KB, 960x960
>>684933573
giggled at the point
thats sharp bro, 10/10 advice for a less serious relationship. not op but noted!
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 22

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.