Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

General Dom/sub discussion >why are you interested in D/s?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 22
File: il_570xN.937456012_8c0z.jpg (29 KB, 570x380) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.937456012_8c0z.jpg
29 KB, 570x380
General Dom/sub discussion

>why are you interested in D/s?
>is it just a kink or a lifestyle?
>have you ever been/are you in a D/s relationship?
>Daddy? Master? Slave? Something else?
>What Dom/sub activities do you partake in?
>etc
>>
File: received_10201488982382680.jpg (61 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
received_10201488982382680.jpg
61 KB, 1080x1920
Trying to get new gf into it. She seems keen but I'm also new at bring a Dom.
Have started some light slapping and ropes and she has said she wants more so it's pretty nice.
She tries to let me butt fuck her all the time but can't manage it just yet.

>was in a lesbian relationship before me
>>
The need to submit to my Goddess. Submission is about giving up controll.
I think it's both a kink and a lifestyle to me, depending on your definition of lifestyle.
I've been her pet for 3 years now.
Whenever we're together, I am to call her Goddess and do as she tells me.
>>
>>684799577
Similar.

In a Dd/lg relationship right now, a bit of petplay sprinkled in. At the first sign of interest my now girlfriend told me about Dom/sub and that I need to be a dom to be with her. Luckily, it grew on me.

My girlfriend acts childish and silly around me. Polar opposite to what she's like around other people. And I do take on an authoritarian role. "Have you done your homework? What about that project? Did you drink all your water?"
>>
Bump for the sexy collars
>>
I wish i was in a dd/lg relationship. Im in a 2 year relationship. I call him daddy and show him pictures of the collars i want and he doesnt really get into it. It doesn't weird him out, he just doesn't get excited over it. It's pretty disappointing because when we were just talking he told me he was into it when i asked. Now hes not since we've been dating. It makes me sad
>>
File: tumblr_muzukhYJRb1sko753o1_500.jpg (77 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muzukhYJRb1sko753o1_500.jpg
77 KB, 500x667
>>684801799
Delivering.
>>684802277
That's actually kind of weird. Did he give a reason? Or maybe he just doesn't know how to approach the subject?
>>
>>684802721
He doesnt really give a reason. He treats me like a little girl and talks to me like im one and sometimes even calls me a puppy. But, sexually he doesnt call me his little girl during sex. I act like a little girl around him all the time. I even have my own sippy cup too. It's just depressing because i feel like a lot of guys would kill to be in that position
>>
>tfw have a kinky gf but she just doesn't go far enough when we play. I open up to her completely mentally and physically but it seems sometimes like shes not into it or she'd rather be on fb instead of being intimate for a few hours. Sure its fun but I'm never lost in our own sex world like I used to be, it all seems more awkward in general.
>>
>>684803440
Thats how i feel too
>>
File: .6.jpg (46 KB, 585x496) Image search: [Google]
.6.jpg
46 KB, 585x496
there should be more of these threads around here, i personaly would love to be in a D/s relationship ( i think of myself as a Dom but ifk bc i havent tryed it) unfortunatley im lonley as fuck rigth now with nothing close to a gf, i really would like to get into this tho
>>
>>684803658
like I'm glad I get pussy and kinky sex, but sometimes I want her or both of us way outside our comfort zone. it's almost annoying sometimes like half way through some sex where she's tied up and im trying to start some verbal talk i get no response cause "its too hard to say things sometimes". i do get that but shes well able to speak in every other situation.
also i hate sex sessions that are rushed and the point is just the orgasm, i want us to play with each others bodies for hours but she really doesn't have that level of concentration or desire i dont think
>>
>>684802277
its really difficult to change someone if he is sub
>>
>>684804076
sorry fot the bad grammar, english my second languaje
>>
>>684803167
Well, that doesn't seem all too bad. Just try to tell and show him what you need. Greet him by wearing some cute lingerie or just tell him what to do.
Communication is really the only way to get past relationship problems.
>>
>>684804144
Hes not submissive.
>>
>finally got the princess to try diapers
this week's going to be interesting.
>>
>>684804140
Yes, it is disappointing when you try to connect with someone on new level during sex and they just don't get it. I mean, i cant force them to understand it. It just sucks when you're in a long-term relationship with someone and they don't have the same sexual fantasies as you and you cant fulfill them with them
>>
>>684804244
Thanks for the advice:3
>>
>>684799466
>She tries to let me butt fuck her all the time but can't manage it just yet.
dafuq is wrong with you? just shove it in!
>>
>girlfriend wears collars
>Likes being spanked
>Completely submissive
>Loves being tied up/gagged/etc
>Calls me daddy
>Refers to herself as baby girl

Would never go as far as diapers though. That's just cringe.
>>
I live a ddlg lifestyle. Been with my daddy for two years. I'll never go vanilla again
>>
>>684804853
You'd never go that far or she never would?

Sometimes it's about what she wants and not what you want, guy.
>>
>>684805019
Neither of us, at all.
>>
>>684805116
Pansies.
>>
File: tumblr_nx0bpgHqdN1ukv1jxo1_1280.jpg (229 KB, 1280x1210) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx0bpgHqdN1ukv1jxo1_1280.jpg
229 KB, 1280x1210
>>684804076
>there should be more of these threads around here
You know it. Actually surprising how little talk there is about this subject, given how there seem to be lots of doms and even subs around.

>>684804667
Hope you'll be able to fix the problem.

>>684804853
I wouldn't like diapers either. Being woken up at night and carrying her to the bathroom is kind of cute though.
>>
>>684804853
My daddy and I are the same. I might use pacifiers and bottles but we draw the line at diapers
>>
>>684797871
22/m

Anyone else have a similar fav kink as me? I just am addicted to tasting women juices. Cum swap play, face sitting, pretty much anything along that idea just blows me away. If any chicks would like to talk more about it or curious, do have kik let me know!
>>
>>684804520
yeah exactly that dude I just crave that super intimate deep connection with somebody. and im already in a 2 year relationship with the girl i want, i just want that push over the edge into total comfort. like we've done a lot of sexual stuff but i feel shes not fully into it or as strongly as i am, which is okay.
>>
There's a huge ddlg community on instagram that's pretty cool for being on that gay site. Anyone a part of it in this thread?
>>
>>684805327
>thinks this is just a general fetish thread
>>
>>684799466
Had a similar relationship in the past
>>
>people won't even try pull-ups for "just in case"
>>
>>684805620
Cringe
>>
Submissive male desperate for a mistress. I know 2 girls that seems like they could be, but none of them seem interested at all :/

My gf is but she is horrible at it despite knowing I'm very submissive. She keeps trying and it just didn't work
>>
>>684805692
Hey man, don't kink shame. You're as much of a pedophile as I am.
>>
>>684805831
Not denying being a pedophile but diapers are still cringe
>>
>>684805423
I've been thinking of joining the tumblr community but it just seemed too prone to drama and other tumblr bullshit. Is the instagram community better?
>>
>>684805952
Tumblr is horrible in every community. I recommend instagram
>>
>>684805945
Well, you're wrong.
>>
my gf doesn't make sense to me either
>one day shes dressed fully and sex doesn't exist or she never will have it
>next day strips off instantly and is all over me looking for the attention
>acts like a slut sometimes and will do anything i ask
>next day eww thats disgusting stop making me do that creepy shit
>touches my ass and squeezes it
>next day my ass touches off her "thats disgusting you know i hate dudes asses"
>lets me take nudes and models for me all over the house one day
>next day "you have enough stupid photos you only like me when im naked anyway"

is this just a woman being a woman or something more?
>>
File: 1462637586802.gif (2 MB, 187x155) Image search: [Google]
1462637586802.gif
2 MB, 187x155
My hand beats me. If you want to call that a relationship.
>>
File: 4.png (136 KB, 800x507) Image search: [Google]
4.png
136 KB, 800x507
>>684805831
Rude.

I mean I'm a pedophile too. But still.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>684801799
My Kittens new collar
>>
>>684806102
Sounds like your standard woman.
>>
>>684806208
Isn't it past your bedtime?
>>
>>684806226

Sexy collar
>>
>>684806102
I guess she wants you to give her direction. Man up and be the leading person in that relationship.
>>
>>684806102
Sounds like she has borderline personality
>>
>>684806299
Shut up, just because someone is a Daddy/Little, doesn't make them a fucking pedo, you uneducated shit
>>
>>684806302
If i do that too much "all you do is tell me what to do"

if i dont "why do i always choose everything"

its very hard to win this game i have tried
>>
File: Snapchat-5433902415096059476.jpg (797 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5433902415096059476.jpg
797 KB, 1440x2560
I also have a riding crop and various bed restraints. What do other doms have? I'm curious. I know I don't have a lot.
>>
>>684806352
That makes her a perfect sub if you educate her the right way. Just don't play her game, let her play your games.
>>
>>684806442
Goodness gracious. Someone's fussy.
>>
>>684806352
yeah shes kinda all over the place. crazy mix of emotions and moods over a week, never seems fully happy with anything ever
>>
>>684806484
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HilyOLWzrM
>>
>>684806484
24/m dom, btw. And pic says Snapchat because the first pic I took was too big and I thought Snapchat would take smaller sized pics
>>
>>684806470
then you're a beta cuck
>>
>>684806299
It's not even 8 pm. Fug u.

>>684806102
To a certain degree moodswings are normal in women. Hormon cycle and what not. If it is really as bad as it sounds she might be borderline or have some hormonal problems. But we can never really know, you should discuss it with her.
>>
>>684806102
>he doesn't know what moodswings are

you don't have a girlfriend do you? and if you do, it was only recently and you are very inexperienced.

just be glad it's only a daily thing rather than an hourly.
>>
>>684806639
nice use of our cool funwords
>>
>>684806701
no fug u u lil punk
>>
>>684805300
It's settled then.
Gonna start one of these every day 18:00 gmt +1 when I come online and don't find one in the search.

Everybody reading this should do the same, and tada, there will be one every day.
>>
>>684806710
been with her 2 years now, she was stable as it seemed for the first year and a bit, then the crazy came out more and more over time
>>
File: 1382330921523.jpg (100 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1382330921523.jpg
100 KB, 640x427
>>684806623
Thx anon. Made me lol
>>
>>684806801
Oi. Fug u m8. I'll whoop your ass.
>>
>>684806470
Do what you want. Don't let her have initiative. She has to feel the guidelines and barriers yoiu give her. She either takes them or leaves you. Never become emotionally addicted to a borderline bitch. This will hurt. And btw. if you are AD/HD then leave her before it is to late. That is the worst combination ever.
>>
>>684806915
Have you been watching grown-up TV shows again? I don't know where you're learning those naughty words.
>>
My last D/s relationship was not that extreme, so much as I was just in charge, would lightly punish, I made all decisions and watched out for her well being. I had total submission. It was a really good relationship, I just was afraid of marriage/kids
>>
File: vkMfQug.gif (2 MB, 387x251) Image search: [Google]
vkMfQug.gif
2 MB, 387x251
>>684806847
Sounds like a plan.
>>
My girlfriend is submissive and into bdsm, I'm pretty submissive as well and not into bdsm so it's hard for me to be dominant with her. So far we just do that stuff during foreplay since sex really hurts her and is difficult enough for us, what kind of stuff can I do with her? She doesn't like calling me daddy or being restrained so besides spanking, slapping rough blowjobs...I don't know what else to do, I thought that's all bdsm was. She's said she wants me to be mean, but not too mean, but immediately after I have to be nice and comfort her? I don't get it.
>>
>>684807124
I made the mistake of watching diabolik lovers. Man, is that a shitty anime.
>heeellooo biiitch-chaaan
I just want to punch him in the face.
>>
>>684807412
Should've wifed her up. Good subs like that don't come along every day
>>
>>684806946
it may be better to leave, been having thoughts of it anyway. barriers and restrictions don't go down well either, its always a childish fight because princess doesn't get her own way. im made out to be a prick constantly and im always ALWAYS in the wrong. she is right 100% of the time and if im right i should feel bad because she will probably start crying or wont speak to me.

its kinda ridiculous when things get like that, angers me over how stupid it is.

the only thing that keeps me is that when its good things are actually really fun and i really really enjoy myself. she looks amazing and makes dudes pissed because shes clearly hotter than what i deserve
>>
>>684807674
I don't know what anime is. That some sort of drug?
>>
>>684806102
you may want to check if shes cheating but other than that women are crazy
>>
>>684807715
Sounds like you're in her pocket, m8. I'd leave her. Find a better relationship even if the girl isn't as hot
>>
>>684807894
yeah thats the way it is mate. she knows she has it easy, nothing bad can really happen to her breaking up with me or doing anything in life. she knows ill be the one with the shit end of the stick and everybody will flock to her like they always have.
>>
>>684807641
Bdsm comes in many different forms. You just have to discuss things with her, set boundaries in which to experiment. Penetration hurts, right? Then maybe play around a bit without penetrating. Tying her up and teasing her or ordering her around. There are tons of ideas on the internet.
>She's said she wants me to be mean, but not too mean, but immediately after I have to be nice and comfort her?
I guess she just wants it to be confined to the bedroom. Aftercare is really important to most subs since bdsm is very emotionally and physically exhausting. She needs to be reassured that what just happened was just a play and you do love her dearly.
>>
>>684807715
Well, to me it seems she knows exactly how to treat you in order to get the emotional responses she needs. WHat do you think would happen, if you would stop playing her game?
>>
>>684808199
This. Well said. Aftercare is especially important after pushing her boundaries, which at least for most people slowly expands.
>>
>>684797871
Enjoy the occasional dom/sub play with my gf, almost always me on top dominating and choking her,
Only occassionall will she take control, usually when she gives me a blowjob or handjob, she likes to tease and take complete control over my orgasms.

Want to get into it a bit more, we're gonna try a full day of me being in complete control of when we fuck and how I want to use her, looking forward to it.
>>
>>684807887
i thought cheating too, she gets so panicked when i pick up her phone and start doing anything with it. full on panic and shuffling to get it out of my hands.

i dont know what to believe though because i had a dude come and tell me that im lucky to have her she was out drinking and he asked her out without knowing i was her gf and she turned him straight down saying she has a boyfriend and did that to every guy who came up to her
>>
>>684808566
Don't open that can of worms if you already have reason to leave her and shit. It'll just hurt you. Unecessary
>>
>>684799466

>doesn't understand what D/s is
>doesn't understand that bondage isn't D/s
>doesn't understand that slapping isn't bondage or D/s
>at least understands he's inexperienced

me:
Been part of my life the last ~15 years
Lifestyle for sure, including being an educator in the kink community
Currently Dom to one, sadist to one, and regular play partners with a few
Primarily power exchange with partner, kink activities mainly rope, medical (needle) play, and impact. Also fire play, humiliation, pet play, and more
>>
>>684808199
I think I kind of do that stuff already lol, maybe the only thing holding me back is the fact that I'm not into it. I have one other stupid question. Idk if this is intrinsic to bdsm but she likes being punished. I don't know what I'm "punishing" her for lol. She always does exactly what I say without arguing or anything/ I feel like if she resisted it would get me more into it, maybe she's embarrassed or maybe I just have it wrong?
>>
A D/s conversation void of the word "trust." Imagine that.

BSM is just a kink. Don't confuse the two.
>>
>>684805300

Join the kink community and there's LOTS of talk about it. Just not so much knowledge on b which isn't exactly surprising
>>
In a D/s relationship now. Always been a dom in bed since I could remember, but now that I'm in a relationship, realized I need to be dominant and in control in relationships too. Gf is extremely submissive and does whatever I say. She always fantasized about being submissive but all of her bfs were submissive themselves so she never got to have rough sex nor be controlled. Needless to say, she's amazing and I'm lucky to have her.
>>
>>684809041

Did you see this guy?
>>684807412
>>
>>684806484
Shit I had a better collection in high school. Trojan ectasy condoms are the first ones I was able to be tolerate though so +1
>>
>>684800772
I can't get into Dd/lg since I've been an actual parent. I can't separate it from thinking of my real kids, and it's a 100% instant turnoff
>>
>>684806102
Sounds borderline personality
Next time she gets slutty, don't give in. See what happens
>>
>>684806102

...idiot

go take it! "Excuse me baby but can we have teh sex nao?" is NOT fucking sexy.
>>
>>684809521
What do you have now? I've been looking at another riding crop (makes a heart imprint) and a nice braided whip, but the whip is expensive so I'm waiting on it
>>
>>684797871
24/7 lifestyle with my sub.

Primal Dom and she's been exploring it for about 2 years with me now. I've been in the scene about 9 years.
>>
I've been into it about it year. Kind of my accident. I can never go back to a plain bf/gf type of relationship now.
To me its amazing and brings 2 people much closer together.
I'm a dom/daddy.
I love the trust/power aspect of it all.
I'm very dominant to begin with, but my little girl is also very dominant...except with me. She's submissive with me and trusts me fully to guide her and know what's best for both of us.
I give her daily and weekly tasks to complete. Could be anything from sex related to something related to taking better care of herself.
As far as sex. Well we do almost everything except for the most extreme things.
It's amazing how far she's come.
She was so scared the first time she ate her poop, but then when she did it, it was actually easy for her. Lol easier than drinking pee. She was so proud she did it too.
>>
>>684809753

Dude, that was my ex too. Powerful woman and dominant with others, but with me she gave me complete trust and submission. To me that is beautiful.
>>
File: 1462190021863.png (117 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462190021863.png
117 KB, 400x400
>>
File: IMG_8647.png (267 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8647.png
267 KB, 640x360
...part of my dungeo and part of my toy collection.

Way too much crap to fit in one picture. The 'bed' on the right also has a large cage under half of it.
>>
>>684806847
yay sounds like a plan even tho i will mostly be lurking, nut its nice to know about these things as im kinda interested in it
>>
>>684810187
fuck off Randy
>>
>>684810187
I'm jealous. I am poor and live in an apt
>>
>>684810355

Money buys fancy toys but it doesn't mind respect, skill, trust, or honesty. 10 bucks of rope from home depot is easily sufficient to tie someone up in lots of basic, but functional and fun ways.

I play more out at public parties and events than in my own dungeon anyhow.
>>
>>684808566
i will open the can of worms

i had the same situation with my ex of two years, after getting attention from other guys she suddenly realised that she is attractive and has options, so she left me for some other guy

now she is crying alone in her house as the guy was looking for a one-night-stand and im not taking her filthy ass back
>>
>>684805300
I have a kid. There is litterly nothing cute about diapers.
>>
ITT people looking for "more than a relationship" bc they are incapable of one
>>
>>684810875

Just take her back and make her a real slut. Lend her out, degrade her, use her as the whore she is.

Anyone asks 'dude why u let ur girl fuck other guys' just be like, i fuck whoever I want...and she fucks whoever I want. Buy me a beer if u want ur dick sucked by her....and watch how fast they think it's the greatest thing ever.

No, I've NEVER done anything like this...lol
>>
>>684811028

... or possibly conventional relationships dont work for them.
>>
m/49 – dom
Have a family but wife unfortunately is not submissive. Than I came in contact to an ex-girlfriend again and she admitted that she is submissive. We were about to do it. But the problem was: She felt in love again. So I had to take a hard disicion and pulled the emergancy cord because I don‘t want to jeopardise my familiy. I think that was the last chance of my life.
>>
>>684808927
If she likes being punished maybe put up a few rules. Like she can't cum without permission or even helpful things like only being able to drink a certain amount of soda/alcohol.
Or just randomly pull her in and say you have to punish her for things like teasing you or something. Put up a safeword if you'll do something like that. Or just generally put up a safeword.

And tell her you'd be into her resisting a bit.
Like I said, discuss and explore. In my opinion you should be able to freely speak in a relationship and not be ashamed of anything.

>>684809566
Huh. I want to become a parent but I never thought of that. Maybe it'll get better once they get older?
>>
>>684797871
I'm in a Dom/sub situation. It's mostly just a kinky for us. I'm the Dom also I'm the man in the couple. She likes it rough and sometimes I'll make her call me daddy during sex. Slapping, choking, moderate punching, bondage, blindfold, and toys. We're very clear about when we're pushing each other too far. Sometimes it's good and other times we have to pull back and relax.

It's a lot of fun, but not worth ruining a good girl with. Proceed with care.
>>
>>684811501
alright thanks
>>
>>684811028
>"more than a relationship"
never heard that. Power dynamics exist in every relationship. Dom/sub's are simply more aware of them and take them to more extremes.

>>684810967
Kek, thought so. Never personally met someone who was into it.
>>
>>684797871
like feeling someone rely on me, look up to me both literally and in the emotional sense, like having someone's whole life be based around my go ahead

i'd say its a lifestyle at this point

in one rn

daddy

spanking, public daddy shit like if she's over excited i put a dummy (pacifier) on her, generally if we go out together i make her put in this remote control vibrating buttplug, only let her wear the sexiest/cutest lingerie shit like that
>>
>>684807641
Inside BDSM there's various distinctions and practices.

One of the most important is aftercare, where in a BDSM sense, you reward/reassure the sub/little to make them feel safe and bring them out of their sub/little space.
It's what turns a dirty slap fest into a romantic love making session.
>>
>>684811028
We just want more in the bedroom than missionary sex for the sole purpose of recreation.
>>
>>684811228
sounds pretty cuck to me tbh

and i prefer i girl that devotes herself to me, which she did until she turned into a slut
>>
>>684799466
>>>was in a lesbian relationship before me

had the same thing. i thought it was rarer but guess not
>>
>>684797871
I'm currently the dominant half in a lesbian relationship. I love pushing her down, spanking her ass and hearing her call me her master.
>>
>>684812271

Not at all cuckold...that imples the woman is doing it for her own pleasure and at the expense of the guy shes with.

i.e. she fucks all these other guys instead of her own or to teast him.

Having an owned slut is fun and shit. Sit back, crack a beer, get a BJ...offer your friends one. It's a party toy...kind of like having the nice car your friends want to borrow. They kiss YOUR ass to ride hers lol.
>>
>>684812438

My ex wife, after bitching that she hated 3somes and all the girls we fucked together and how she only did it "for me" is a dyke now.

I'm amused and dating two girls now, the younger of which is half my age. I'm OK with this situation.
>>
>>684797871
I've been asked by a bondage model if i ever been a "daddy" before? Apparently i was really good at it

I had an ex gf that just LOVED being a spoiled brat. Like, "buy me ice cream and pick me up in your arms cause I'm sad" and after like 3 years I guess i just became accustomed to it

I just assumed all girls loved being treated like children
>>
>>684812614
Yeah, you're a cuck.
>>
>>684805415
I wish my daddy was more like you
>>
I am a slave master. All the negroes are my slaves and must do what I say or I shoot their sorry ass.
>>
File: file.jpg (936 KB, 2019x2035) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
936 KB, 2019x2035
My pet
>>
File: 2016-05-09 22.14.30.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-09 22.14.30.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>684804853
>met GF 3 years younger than me via internet chatrooms
>skype
>form relationship
>got me into D/S

I always knew i would take a liking to it once i found a girl for it.
>spanking
>collar
>gag
>vibrating anal tail
>choking
>humiliation (spitting, dirty talk)
>rimjobs
>bondage
>pet play
cons:
>she doesn't like to say dirty words, have to prod her to.
>isn't a fan of wearing collars unless i want her to

We lost our virginity to each other and things are going amazing
>tfw you successfully help a girl get over her mental instabilities.
>>
>>684806484
some leather cuffs for wrists & ankles is always good. maybe an extra chain or two to keep all the appendages together
>>
>>684812939

And you're calling names...so I know you are but what am I?

Seriously though you should do a bit more homework on what cuckolding actually is, what poly is, open relationships, kink, and so on.

Cuckolding imples a power exchange away from the man but what I describe is utterly the opposite. You're taking the one thing women have that's so different and special and often withheld...and taking total control over it. not only that, but you're taking away it's special-ness. Corrupting her. Ruining her if you will...except unlike here where she gets doxed and runs away...you get to amuse yourself over and over.
>>
>Be in long term relationship with quite vanilla girl.
>We really connect on everything, except for sex.
>I'm dominant and she's just not submissive.
>She can't get into the "space" and doesn't play along.
>Still love the shit out of her.
>Sex is vanilla as fuck.
>Think I can deal with it.
>8 years later, we're married and this shit is killing me.
What the fuck can I even do?
>>
>>684813130
ugly as fuck/10
I suggest euthanasia and that you try to find something that won't make your dick fall off when you look at it.
>>
>>684813467
Tl;dr:
Cuck.
>>
>>684813130
i imagine these are the type of pets that will happily eat a plate of their own poop and yours just to be spat at
>>
>>684813130
I don't have a reaction image strong enough for this.
>>
>sub as fuck
>last girlfriend was asexual
>together for a year and some months
>never pressure her into sex bc sub don't want to take initiative
>finally go our separate ways
>finally get new gf
>"I think I'm asexual?"
>fuck my life
>>
>>684813340

leather cuffs if you can't tie (rope) properly. Handcuffs are beyond stupid for kink and more likely to cause real injury and fuck up your play.

And don't give me that shit about 'I can get out of rope' ... because you can't if someone who knows what they're doing ties it. Same for proper leather restraints typically.
>>
>>684813646

Is asexual even a real thing? Like they really don't have any desire to bang or are they just telling themselves that for some reason?
>>
>>684813497
Get over it. Other shit than sex in this world.
>>
>>684813497

it's called poly ... or polyamory

Go google
>>
>>684813546

Says the tool who would be first on like for a piece of the ass I was giving away.

If you think you can actually get a rise out of me go ahead. I'm here to share a bit of knowledge and amuse myself. It's like an 8 year old calling the president of MENSA retarded.
>>
>>684813607

This is a reaction image...it just needs a caption
>>
>>684813854
being in an 8 year relationship and not having one of your biggest needs fully satisfied is a pretty hard thing to just "get over"

you'll understand if you were ever in the same position. this is coming from anon in thread not who posted it
>>
Anyone else here into more advance play?

Suspension bondage
Fire play
Needle or medical play
Breath play (to twilight or blackout)
Caning, single tail, or other heavy impact
Cutting/branding
>>
>>684813854
Yeah, but sex is a very big part of intimacy for me, so it is a bit weird that the last "honest" session I had was like 8 years ago.

>>684813862
Not into poly personally, I know people who do it, but it's just not for me.
For me, sex is a massive part of intimacy, and it feels like our communication is stifled if we're not fully expressing it.
It's the same feeling as trying to communicate without using full sentences.
>>
>>684814051
Cuck.
>>
>>684797871
When I'm fucking someone I don't think of that person as above or beneath me, it's a turnoff even
I get off being called somewhat dirty names and my hair being pulled, but pain or actual insults is an immediate turnoff and I have tried for a long time as I thought it meant I was a sub
What am I ?
>>
>>684814423
Used to do bloodplay, but I stopped when I found out someone I was interested in was pos.
NOPED real fucking hard.
>>
>>684814552
You enjoy rough vanilla sex.
>>
>>684814423
Ive done some light/medium cutting play. Just did it with a semi blunt knife that i could drag along without slicing her open. went from top to bottom with increasing pressure, she was so wet while it was happening. eventually was actually cutting her with some blood coming out, carved my initials slightly at the end to finish. about 2/3 weeks later she had to try on a dress infront of her family, she forgets about cutting completely. her mother and grandmother see her back and ask what happened why is it so damaged and she had to pretend she was climbing trees and fell out of one and scratched her back at 20 years old
>>
>>684814450

poly isn't for everyone, but it's also not quite what people think. When you aren't limited to one relationship, you can have different kinds. You can have a non-sexual D/s relationship for example. You can have emotion or not, sex or not, power, kink, etc. or not. It still may not help or be what you want, but I'd say don't dismiss it out of hand if you're that distraught in your current relationship. Espeially if your choices are cheat or leave.

Maybe time to open communication back up with the wifey. Change things up. It's all too easy to fall into (boring) patterns in long-term relationships.
>>
>>684814491

Yawn
>>
>>684813781
I never learned proper rope tying, but I know the dangers of fucking it up so I just stick with cuffs. Dinky metal handcuffs do suck though
>>
>>684814603

From a practial standpoint, I assume everyone I do medical play with has HIV and HEP. It's really good motivation to take proper precautions and I teach it in all my classes that way.

Also TBH, HEP is a significantly bigger risk than HIV (sexually or in medical play/situations) but most people don't realize. It amazes me that the HEP vac series aren't mandatory or even suggested in the US.
>>
>>684814790

Yeah you have to keep that shit in mind with knife play. I do a fair bit of needle play and it looks like acne after a day or so, gone in a week.

Heavier scenes not so much of course.
>>
>>684814906
I'm just going with persevere.

I'd never cheat, not even as a last resort - and again, Poly just isn't for me; some people are meant to be Poly, some are meant to be monogamous and I guess I'm just part of the latter.

I do communicate with the wife, but there's a fine line between coercion and discussion in this sense.
She's very vanilla - it took two years to bring a vibrator into the bedroom and another two for her to get into me lightly choking her.
>>
>>684815087

They're more dangerous. Rope at least has some give.

A basic substitute for handcuffs you can realistically learn from youtube and practice on your ankles. google single column tie and double coulmn tie.

Personally I prefer the the summerville bowlin single column but it's a bit more to tie than the overhand knot-based one
>>
>>684815422
yeah i cant imagine what her family would think. they hate me enough without knowing that their precious girl likes to be tied up and cut with knives until she begs me to make her cum with her clit.
>>
>>684805415
Maybe she doesnt feel completely comfortable talking to you? Trust is essential in these types of relationahips.
>>
>>684815580

You have my sympathy and I don't eveny you your situation.

Go find a masochist and take your frustrations out. Win win for everyone and no sexy tiem to make the wifey mad :)
>>
>>684797871
My fiance and I have always been into dom/sub sex. He ties me up has his way with me. No safe words. It's the best.
>>
>>684815982

My sub's parents have a good idea of what we do. They don't appreciate her collar so she doesn't wear it around them - she has a separate anklet that's her 24/7.

Not everyone can be open with all they do ... without incuring a certain cost. If/when you do open up and embrace it as a lifestyle though, it gets easier. You don't lose all your friends by being kinky...close-minded vanilla people lose you and all the kinky friends :)
>>
>>684816333

Safe words allow you to push further. Not using them actually holds you back more.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it though!
>>
>>684813646

Hit close to home except my gf s expecting now.
Together 13 years.
Not gonna change that.

fuuuu-ucK!
>>
>>684816333
safewords ruin the space I get. the best orgasm I had was when my gf didn't stop at the safeword and kept fucking me with her fingers, I had full body spazzes over it just because when I said "redlight" she told me to shut the fuck up and went rougher. best ever. the pain i felt went straight to unbearable pleasure
>>
>>684814423
Yeah...however I'm on the rather extreme end and pain sluts are hard to find. Real sm is a shitty kink to have in a small area. I miss NYC for real.
>>
>>684816078
I'm not a sadist really, so it wouldn't work for me.
For me, emotional intimacy and sexual intimacy are very closely linked - having a full session with someone on the same level as me. Just wouldn't hit the spot if you get what I mean.

Thanks for the well wishes, just remember that sex does actually matter when you're choosing a long term partner.
>>
>>684816645
We discuss earlier that day what we want to try and that is sort of the consenting discussion i suppose? But the one he does that I enjoy is for me to say how many times I cum and to not forget the number. If I do, I get smacked and have to restart all over on a high intensity. I "forget" a lot.
>>
>>684797871
>i've always been submissive since i was a little kid.. i felt safer and happier with the kids who would boss me around. feels natural.

>submissive 24.7 femboy.

>im serving my friend right now. I do the cooking and cleaning and massage them after work, and they let me stay there. jokes on them, i love cooking. sometimes she lets her husband fuck me, if i've been really good

>im her pet... but we're looking for a sissy of my own to torture and feminize.

>D/s activities? my favorites are being cut burned and scarred, so i know who i belong to.
>>
>>684816899
We do the same. We have played like we have safe words and he flat out ignores. Lol
>>
>>684816899

The problem is...obviously that time wasn't actually too far. What if another time it is?

There's also a difference between using a safeword because you want some control and knowing it's there only as a last resort. It's also why many people use yellow before red.

JS...then again fingering someone isn't really that likely to go too far. Other things are another story
>>
>>684817131
its the best that way, honestly if i was in pain or she was we'd both know and stop. only safety thing i use is that if choking gets too much snap your fingers because theres actually a high chance we'll choke the other one out like were going for the championship belt in wwe
>>
>>684816906

Come on back...we have it great here.
>>
>>684817491
yeah dude fingering and fucking theres no limit. if theres gonna be knives or lack of breathing it only makes sense to have some sort of safety
>>
>>684817026

there's also CNC - consensual non-consent

Basically you agree in advance to do allow someone to disregard your safeword (or consent in general). Like rape play where the person can't actually stop things.

But that's some careful negotiation to make it work well. When shit goes south, and trust me it does, it goes WAY south...and fast.
>>
>>684817516
Lol that is true. I don't choke him but he does that to me. He underestimates what I can handle. Lol
>>
>>684817827
Oh yes, we've done that and cuck queen fantasies where he discusses past one night stands while fucking me and all.
>>
>>684809595
...........do borderlines really make good subs?
>>
>>684818010
Eh, they're very hard to control, but are genuinely the dirtiest sloots out there.
Get one in the right headspace and she'll fuck a dog if you tell her to.
>>
>>684818217
i ask cuz im borderline.

......sounds about right.
>>
been interested for a while. Nice thing about dating innocent girls is that she got most of her kinks from me. Started light, using things like ties instead of ropes and then moving up from there. Nothing too brutal though. Would love to see her in a collar
>>
>>684797871
Just a kink. Interested in it because I like playing with power dynamics. And it's fun to try an one-up each other when we switch. Have been in a couple, current relationship is me as Dom only.

One as a Daddy, two as a master, and one of those I was also a part-time slave. Did a few things over Kik that were similar.

Dom activities are heavily spanking based, sometimes tying and giving out tasks, teasing, etc.
As a slave, chastity and pegging was the main activity.
>>
>>684818312
If you're interested in subbing, you'll probably find that it'll only work with someone who's very experienced or at least understands the borderline psychology.
They'll need to be VERY fucking good at aftercare and you may want to set hard limits that you can't cross once you're in the space, or you may just end up doing some over the line type of shit - unless that's what you're interested in, I have known a few girls who've fucked dogs whilst in a scene.
>>
>>684817827
>to disregard your safeword
Damn, I've never heard that. And I thought I knew the general overview of everything in the bdsm community.
So there is absolutely no way for the sub to stop the act?
>>
>>684819133
my dom's pretty experienced.. he used to work in a psych ward so i think he knows borderline symptoms

i'd fuck a dog if it would make him happy.
>>
>>684819006
>Would love to see her in a collar.
They've become a bit of a mainstream piece of "alternative" jewellery - a lot of places carry them as chokers.
See girls wearing love heart collars all the time and whilst it does good things for my penis, it is a bit annoying, because a collar used to indicate who was in the scene and now it means jack shit.
>>
>>684817536
Lol you're not supposed to rub it in! But yeah seriously, I think NYC as far as the kink community (the deeper end) really is the best it gets in the states. West coast just seemed to be all lgbt/vanilla shit and was harder to find our kind. First cocktail party I went to with workmates in NYC got me into a pretty huge group, and they we're like flies on shit when they found out I was into that level of Dom & sadism.
>>
File: 20160517_140256.jpg (462 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160517_140256.jpg
462 KB, 1600x1200
Dominate me, Daddy.
>>
>>684819550
Yeah, but from his position as a Dom working with a borderline person it's his responsibility to ensure that you would enjoy it, or it could seriously affect you later on.
>>
>>684805810
It's much harder for women who aren't dom or used to being dom to be suddenly thrust into a dominate position. You have to be really patient and communicate cleaely what you want. You're also gonna have to step up and get out of your comfort zone to pleasure her. At least until she is comfortable with your situation.
>>
>>684819715
It isn't 2017 yet, retard.
>>
>>684809753
Ate her poop?? Pics or didn't happen faggot

Thats actually my kink too and im a dom as well. Never done scatplay though.
>>
>>684819784
~_~

now i have to think about this. i dont know what i want or who i am
>>
>>684820042
at least her dom is doing his job,kek
>>
>>684797871
M/28/Fit/Sub

>was beaten by my father on a daily basis as a kid.
>was also raped very young (not by dad).
>can only FUCK/ climax if my girl treats me like shit or beats me with preferably a whip.
>just about anything degrading as long as i dont get anything in the pooper. :(
>>
>be male
>be sub
>be virgin
>have toys and shit I will never use with another
Girls have it so easy.
>>
>>684819715
Gladly, Kik?
>>
File: 1457176732152.jpg (39 KB, 600x576) Image search: [Google]
1457176732152.jpg
39 KB, 600x576
>>684820042
>>684820202
Keking.
>>
>>684820756
thanks you're awesome
>>
>>684821172
No worries, I hope it goes well for you.
>>
>>684807715
>>684808225
This guy is right. If you stop playing her game then get her to dance to your tune then all would be well. She knows how to get a reaction from you, to rile you up. But really she seems like a rebellious sub. Find out what she likes, set rules sround that, thrown in things you like. When she gets out of line punish her.
>>
>>684805300
>Actually surprising how little talk there is about this subject, given how there seem to be lots of doms and even subs around.
>only complaining
>>
>>684806946
AD/HD + borderline = worst combination ever

haven't heard this
>>
>>684821763
A borderline sub needs a Dom with a lot of patience and a calm presence, especially with aftercare.
A person with ADHD would not be an issue - provided they have a complete hold on it (which is not something everyone has).
So you'd be more at risk, but if practiced and controlled you should be able to play safely.
>>
>>684821681
what do you mean?
>>
>>684812883
They do. Most just don't admit it.
>>
File: IMG_1780 .jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1780 .jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
I've got a pretty submissive personality and collars and cuffs really attract me.
I love it when someone does things to me or tells me to do things for them but I can very easily go from enjoying being pushed around to getting silently really upset by it, I'm not sure what's that all about.

I also can't really imagine myself being with someone dominant that wouldn't just use me, since I'm a guy.

I'd like to be bratty and provocative and just get people to put me in my place but that seems like a more appropriate if you're a woman..

Pic related, my collar.
>>
>>684797871
My wife is a little its a life style for us
>>
>>684809722
>>684808803
>>684819535
>educator in the kink community
>bdsm community
>the scene

It seems strange to me that sex can become so important and social that your refer to it as community and scene, like some fucking emos at secondary school or something.
>>
>>684824099
you never hung out at a gay bar?
hung out at a pride parade?

gone to a trans support group?

go to a lesbian bookstore?

i thought hanging out based on sex interests was just normal.
>>
>>684823281
>I also can't really imagine myself being with someone dominant that wouldn't just use me, since I'm a guy.
>I'd like to be bratty and provocative and just get people to put me in my place but that seems like a more appropriate if you're a woman..
I know that feel bro.
>>
>>684824099
>Dom/sub is just sex

Actually, even things that are just sexual often have a scene. Every small thing has a community.
>>
So my girlfriend is very sub, calls me daddy, she's into light bondage (prefers belts/ties over rope/blindfolds. Claims it feels better for her), and she requires a lot of aftercare and attention. Recently we discussed the idea of bring a third person ijti the bedroom and we both agreed it'd have to be a female switch. Or at least some one who is dom towards her but sub to me. Turns out one of my best friendsis such a person. I was wondering if we should go through with it or at least bring it up with my friend.

>A little background on my friend, she's currently in a relationship but has expessed grief that her needs and wishs to at least partially dominate aren't being fulfilled. Her SO just isnt into it.

I was thinking i could let her dom my sub under my supervision.
>>
>>684824099
I find it strange too. How for so many people sex is something unobtainable or impossible to do, but for some people it's like a way of life.

I had a roommate who was into it. He never did invite me. Guess I wasn't cool enough to be in his club or something.

>>684824332
>you never hung out at a gay bar?
I have. Though it's usually just blue collar gays where I am that just sit and drink beer then go home to their wives they don't love.

>gone to a trans support group?
Straight up special snowflakes where I'm at.

>go to a lesbian bookstore?
Those don't exist on the east coast

>i thought hanging out based on sex interests was just normal.
Are you on the west coast by any chance?
>>
>>684824332
>you never hung out at a gay bar?
>hung out at a pride parade?
>gone to a trans support group?
>go to a lesbian bookstore?

No to all.

>hanging out based on interests is just normal.

Fixed. The point is that I find it strange that sex of all things becomes the thing you have communion about. Not one of the other million possible things to do. It probably seems strange to me since to me sex is a private thing
>>
>Why are you interested?
I love the thought of submitting to someone else and being completely under their control.
>Kink or lifestyle?
To me it's a kink.
>Have you ever been/are you in a D/s relationship?
I've been in one, but the girl I was with was switch and I'm purely submissive.
>Role?
I'm a slave, but when I was in a D/s relationship with a switch I was a Daddy as well. Wasn't comfortable with it at all if I'm honest.
>>
>>684825105
yea i am west coast. grew up long beach, moved to covina.
>>
>>684825303
Yeah that makes sense then. You might as well be living on another planet, the rest of the country and really the world is nothing like that.
>>
>>684825068
Well, if both of you agree to it then the only thing standing before you is talking to your friend. I don't know your relationship with her. But if you know she's a switch it must be pretty close, right?
The other thing is her partner but that is something she has to deal with.
Just bring it up and try not to pressure her.
>>
>>684809890
I have video, but i don't share it. Maybe i could post screens with her face blacked out. That's about it.
>>
I guess I'm pretty submissive, but I understand the dichotomy that much in the first place. I definitely don't want a donineeeing bitch telling me what to do all the time, but I also don't want some meek little girl that does whatever I say because I'll eventually lose interest in that.
But for the most part I guess I would be submissive because I generally wouldn't give that much of a shit about what my girlfriend does, which includes cheating on me. Not that I'd watch, but I'd prefer her to run that by me first and I'd probably do the same, for like confidence boosts and to keep shit interesting.
>>
>>684825587
Yeah, you're right on all accounts. My main question, or worry rather, is what if it becomes a permanent thing. I don't think I have the patience or attention for two subs. Not to mention the area in which I live, the scene is quite dead.
>>
File: 1354027845239.jpg (74 KB, 809x575) Image search: [Google]
1354027845239.jpg
74 KB, 809x575
>>684813130
nice now my erection is gone
guess i will go and read something
>>
>>684797871
submissive straight guy but I am not /r9k/ retarded. Single right now but pretty involved in things locally. love rope, impact play and all sorts of things and it turns out when you aren't being a /r9k/ shut in you can have a lot of fun as a submissive guy
>>
>>684813130
give her less food
>>
>>684826398
Communication. Tell your girlfriend what you are able to do and where your boundries lie and then discuss them with your new partner. Say that you will not be a fulltime dom for her as you are for your girlfriend.

Not sure what the scene has to do with your personal relationship. Do you plan on doing activities with other D/s couples or something?
>>
>>684823281
>>684824540
Ya whiny bitches, meet some kinky people and have some fun, it really isn't that hard. tired of listening to online male subs bitch and moan
>>
>>684824099
says the virgin
>>
>>684827472
>meet some kinky people and have some fun, it really isn't that hard
Amazing advice, why didn't I think of that?
Sorry but male subs are a dime a dozen.
>>
>>684827768
good msubs are hard to find though.
are you actually being a good dedicated sub?
that means going to the gym regularly so you can better serve your master.
eating well and being healthy.
practicing your sex game better
>>
>>684828018
....take a cooking class. take a class on Thai or hot stone massage.

im sure you can think of some way to increase your value as a sub.
>>
>>684828018
>that means going to the gym regularly so you can better serve your master.
I'm a trap. I do cardio and toning exercises.

>eating well and being healthy.
Of course

>practicing your sex game better
I'm a virgin. It's funny how there's that one endless loop, where you need to somehow get in to do something.
>>
>>684827768
have you actually gone out to anything or do you just pm a shit ton of women on fetlife
>>
>>684808803
Faggots like you turned fetlife into a cringefest.
>>
>>684808803
>including being an educator in the kink community
Weird crazed attention whore detected
>>
>>684824332
I can't imagine all the queer autistic shit you do at uni.
>>
>>684828560
Where I live is incredibly densely populated, and there's a problem of fresh off the boat foreigners who go to meets in packs and creep the fuck out of people, so they ended up being private where you need to know someone to vouch for you. Unfortunately my only contact quit the entire scene and was only someone who went once or twice in a few months so I have way in. Plus still the scene where I am is mostly a fuckload of desperate people combined with a few people who are looking for impossibilities or will seek elsewhere.
>>
>>684827465
I mentioned it because i would like to be able to hang out with other people who had the same or similar kinks.

Yeah you're right. Thanks friendo. We'll talk it over and I'll tell you all how it goes in a future thread.
>>
>>684810187
Isn't that the same bed that a NEET jap boy lives under? I don't have a screenshot of the thread fuck
>>
>>684829137
so ur a whiny bitch who wont even try
>>
>>684829259
>I mentioned it because i would like to be able to hang out with other people who had the same or similar kinks.
Oh tell me about it.
And for me it's not just kink. I'd love to hang out with other littles and watch cartoons or stuff like that. Would be awesome.

>Yeah you're right. Thanks friendo. We'll talk it over and I'll tell you all how it goes in a future thread.
Best of luck. Hope everything goes well.
>>
>>684829572
How would I know this if I haven't been trying? Do you think before you insult?
>>
>>684829071
you don't even know.

mainly drugs
>make friends with aryan brotherhood
>show doctor my body for oxy for family
>who knows where this ride will end
>>
>ITT tumblrfags take over /b/ and shit on the virgins that have been here so they become the new norm
>>
>>684810187
holy shit is this really
>>684829318

..................is it?
are you injecting femboys?
>>
>>684830044
No it's a different setup
>>
>>684828283
im a trap too, and im not having as much difficulty.

i also live in goddamn rimrock.
>>
>>684797871
>I'm not sure why, dont really care. I always have been
>Lifestyle
>I have two subs
>I'm a Daddy/Master type person, its complicated
>Hypnosis, T.P.E, Brainwashing, Beating, Ropes, Etc
>>
>>684830044
Nah it isnt me doing that shit. There was once a thread that had a picture of a NEET in a similar cage bed lmao
>>
>>684830206
It might be easier in out of the way places, as there's less competition and more drive to seek out different people. Where I am there are hundreds, maybe thousands of people to choose from.

Or maybe it's because I don't have a car and can't travel as easily when dressed up.
>>
>>684830526
>i dont have a car

>sign up for college
>get financial aid
>drop classes
>get a hooptie
>>
>guy
>only ever had dom gfs
>the nightmare continues
>>
>>684811501
Any more ideas? My gf asks this question too, and I have no idea what to answer.
>>
>>684797871
>why are you interested in D/s?
Mostly control, exploring sub`s sexuality and theatricality.

>is it just a kink or a lifestyle?
A kink now, maybe a lifestyle someday

>have you ever been/are you in a D/s relationship?
Was once, shit was cash for a while, went downhill fast. Wasn`t experienced enough to handle a crazy.

>Daddy? Master? Slave? Something else?
Master

>What Dom/sub activities do you partake in?
Elaborate scenarios involving bondage, discipline, roleplaying, impact play, anal play, orgasm denial, anything except blood and shit and permanent damage of any kind.
>>
>>684830219
what kind of stuff do you do with hypnosis? How does it play into a regular session?
>>
>>684797871
>just always falls into that dynamic for some reason
>kink i guess
>yes always
>master, though some gfs have called me daddy
>power exchange, barinwashing, training, conditioning

it's complicated because i only like to top strong, feminist women. it turns out they are the most likely to be submissive but i could never be with a life-style submissive. the closest i come is telling her what to wear when we go out. occasionally when i take her on vacations out of the country it becomes longer term.
>>
>>684797871
Got a normal relationship with gf of 2 years but sex is always kinky. I'm naturally dominant, she's submissive. We do both dom/master play. We're also both switches to a small degree, so occasionally the tables turn on me.

I like D/s because I know for sure I'm wanted after teasing her mercilessly. She likes being told what to do and focusing on pleasuring someone else. I want to get another girl involved and force my gf to eat her pussy while I fuck her. She's into the idea. Will hopefully do it next year when I move out to a single flat away from flatmates.
>>
>>684832071
We don't out right do sessions or scenes. Some days I want to play with My pets, then I trigger them as such. Both are pretty stupid bimbos now. Both are also little girls, so sometimes I make them as such.

really its all about TPE on that one so ...
>>
>>684830219
My gf really loves hypnosis. Works really well on her. She fantasises about it alot. Can you give me any web sources so I can get to grips with it? Want to do it to her and fuck her.
>>
>>684833020
fetlife, youtube, irc, general psych reading.

One key thing about hypnosis is that it requires a lot of trust.
>>
Advice? I've been talking to this chick for a while now about sexy stuff, she's super into BDSM and is a Submissive, I lied and claimed to be a Dom. I've never taken charge of anything before guys, should I just find her an actual Dom and run away or embarass myself by actually trying to fuck her
>>
>>684833000
Nice trips, sounds like you've got a good thing going on. I just asked because hypnosis is my biggest fetish.
>>
>>684833020
Once you do a bit of reasearch on it and have the basics down just copy others until you figure out which parts are working and which parts aren't (every subject is unique so no technique works universally)
Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 22

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.