Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I live in a part of Norway where I only see muslims around. White

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 13
File: understandislam.jpg (40 KB, 459x276) Image search: [Google]
understandislam.jpg
40 KB, 459x276
I live in a part of Norway where I only see muslims around.
White people are a rare sight.

How do I fuck with their heads and cause mayhem without anyone finding out it was me?

>it's norway
>walls not only have ears, but eyes too
>muslims literally everywhere

I always judged people on individual basis regardless of faith or appearance... until I came here.

These 'people' are fucking savages each and every one of them. They have no manners, their kids behave like fucking orangutans on acid, they themselves behave like money-crazed vultures

>screaming, breaking, loud kids doing stupid shit all the time
>everything smells like downtown Mogadishu, the people, the trees, the fucking everything
>come home from work each night at 02:00am, get woken up at 7 by screaming muslim nigger burka women

Tl;dr how do I fuck with a whole muslim neighbourhood without them finding out it was me
(Willing to go extreme if undetectable enough)
>>
Grønland, Grunnerløkka eller Grorudalen?
>>
Mail every single one of them a slide of deli ham.
>>
>>684318246
Heh, Alna, nærheten av Grorudalen
Fucking monkeylands
>>
>>684317842
Move nigga.
>>
>>684318309
Too tracable, too much business
I'm thinking more along the lines of crucifying a pig on the central station where everyone passes, but it can't be just that.
>>
>>684318512
I am moving, but in August. That's why shit has to happen now, or the planning has to begin
>>
>>684318512
Why do you have a painting of Jan Lievens on your pc?
>>
Honestly its threads like this that make me feel better about being in Murica.
>>
So how tight is it down there?

My idea is to put up posters of "Have you seen this man?" on them, with a police sketch kind of portrait on it. Then somehow later reveal that it's a sketch you did of Muhammad like the day you move out.
>>
Go full Breivik.
>>
>>684319088
Oh yeah you're nowhere close to being as bad as Norway
>>
>>684318638
burn down the local mosque
>>
It's pretty easy. In every single store, put slices of ham and bacon on every food product. They'll all starve.
>>
Kebab removal when?
>>
1) get 40 packs of raw smoked (as it smells) bacon
2) During the night when said sand-niggers are asleep, coat their front doors with raw bacon, if they have cars, do the same.
3) ?????
4) Profit
>>
>>684319166
Nah, no hurting
Just butt-hurting
>>684319163
I don't really think that's smart.
It involves too much risk of being seen. Sure I could print and sketch all those posters, but I can't tape shit everywhere at any time because there are always people who can see me
And I'm one of the few white people here

Also, it needs to have a special touch to it
Not this ordinary pig/qu'ran/Mohammad mockery
>>
>>684319027

Because titties and art m8
>>
>>684319482
Waste of good fucking bacon and not original enough
>>684319382
I do have serbian ancestry
>>684319321
There is one 2km away, but I don't care about them niggers cuz they're too far.

I need something that will be a deep, well thought insult to the entire 'community'

Its actually an ungoverned zoo
>>
Bumping for potential
>>
I Slam
>>
There are a lot of drug dealers and druggies here too
I smoke a jay from time to time, but these people sell some schwag spice and/or soapbar hash that tastes like battery acid
They all deserve the wrath of their stupidity
>>
>>684320444
You slammed them trips meight
>>
>>684319958
damnit tell y
>>
>>684320888
omgf>>684320444
fkn combo
>>
>>684321286
I don't give a fuck about a bunch of numbers
Tell me how to fuck with niggerslimes
>>
>>684317842
Since we started talking about it, anyone got webms of orangutans on acid?
>>
>>684318638
Dude stop posting so much info
>>
File: 1454723513719.jpg (5 KB, 168x211) Image search: [Google]
1454723513719.jpg
5 KB, 168x211
>>684321457
>>
>>684317842
Here's what you need to do

Print leaflets explaining that Islam is the worshipping of Allah, a pagan moon god from Mohamed's village.
Explain how mohamed got tricked by Satan (Iblīs) into worshipping him, and how all muslims are devil worshipers and that only by repenting and worshiping Yahweh will their souls be saved.

Explain that's why, according to the Quran, in islamic heaven there are "rivers of wine and boys as fine as pearls", because they're all a bunch of devil worshiping faggots.

Explain that mohamed was not a prophet, but a common thief and a murderer.
>>
Come live in my country where philosophers rule and where our founder will be Sokrates and Plato in about 20 years.
Just got to find a niggercountry thats corrupt enough to sell me some land.

> get monei
> helo mr black
> hi
> pls i buy land ok
> no
> pls
> no
> i give 1 billion
> ok man very g00d deal mi frend
> yes
> revive plato
> hi plato
> wriqwirjwqqwjrqwrjiqwrijqwrwqrwqrwqr
> wtf¿
> this aint what my history book said
> EIQWIEIWEIWQEEO9QWEQWEIQE
> man fuck philosophy
>>
I would go full rekt on them but if u dont wanna hurt them... Hmmm...
I guess just make some offensive poster and put them around town. U come back at two am from work so that would be a good time to start the action.
Be carefull because they have this month in a year when they hide from their god when eating, meqning they eqt at night and get fat like pigs. I think they will start doing that soon. When they do, they will be awake at night
Also hide any clues, for example, dont put posters directly from your work to house. Go random.
Make sure cooworkers dont see posters.
At best, print using ur own printer.
Check for cameras. They prob have some in public transport and stuff...
Idk, just place urself as a cop and think how could u find a guy that put offensive posters around town
Also dont share your ide to nobody, even if white. There are people who have nothing agains muslims and u can never know
>>
>>684321394
u wart m9 ok wanna fk with niggers order a copy of the quaran literally shit on it cover it with bacon and pics of streched anuses then put it in a plexi glass box which is glued with industrial strengh glue beside a mosque u stupid faggot learn to respekt the trips and dubs u stupid faggot
>>
>>684321819
I need the number of your drug dealer because you seem to be on some good shit
>>
>>684317842
>How do I fuck with their heads
Write the Quran on a Muhammad cartoon
>>
>>684320068
>i do have serbian ancestry
I am a fucking one
>>
>>684321940
I'd rather put you in a plexiglass box while you're covered in my dog's shit because your writing gave me a fucking headache
>>
>>684322582
You are a fucking one?
>>
>>684321885
And i guess u need some ideas for posters. Its fucking easy. Just atack their religion, how stupid they are, how they beat their wives, how they blow themseves up... U know, that kind of shit. But mostly religion.
And if u have money, u can go to one of them advertising agencies and tell them that u want a picture of bacon on a bilboard, or train station... Or even better, they put a print of bacon on a fucking bus. Just imagine, a bacon bus. No musslim gonna ride that one muhahahahahhahaha
>>
>>684322866
Yes man, im a Srbin
>>
>>684323518
Needs to be more original and more thought provoking
>if you have money
It explains why I live in a niggerhood, right?
>>
>>684323690
Zivis u Srbiji?
>>
File: th (1).jpg (5 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
5 KB, 300x180
>>684317842
You miss him?
>>
>>684324021
Man, poster can be as original as anything. Its the question of how original is the idea of WHAT to put on a poster.
As for any other way to offend muslims and not be seen.... Idk man......
But as i sad, i would go full rekt on their asses ;)
>>
Sounds like you're poor white trash.
>>
>>684324220
U nemackoj sam
>>
File: 1356895191315.jpg (23 KB, 289x292) Image search: [Google]
1356895191315.jpg
23 KB, 289x292
>>684319321
>>
>>684324978
I am poor, but I'm not really trash, I'm a student
>>
>>684325394
White trash will always be white trash, white trash.
>>
>>684325951
I just don't give a fuck about your opinion, why do you bother?
>>
>>684317842
Sling bacon everywhere

Pro mode: wear a bacon suit and duab pics of Mohammed everywhere. They'll be afraid to actually touch you.
>>
Buy few cheap quran books, burn them slightly and toss em to yatds of the ppl who piss you off the most. Also make anonimous note to local mosqu saying u saw who burn them and tell names. It will start riots.
>>
>>684326843
>afraid to touch you
Heard of baseball or cricket bats mate?
>>
>>684327066
Just run at them, they'll run away. They won't risk being touched by bacon. It's straight-to-hell, do not pass go etc.
>>
>>684318558
>wasting food
That's a shit thing to do.
>>
Sell heroin to their kids
>>
>>684327885
Mix it with powdered bacon
>>
>>684317842
The only sollution is to purge them
>>
>>684328294
I wish I could.
I sit on a bench outside when it's sunny and daydream about Breiviking
I also started enjoying the sound of children crying
>>
Poison the water supply, and be sure to mail any non libtards you like.
>>
The stupidity here is that OP is generalising all Muslims as one problem. When in reality it's the concentrated cesspool of third world immigrants such like Somalians. Any Muslim who was raised in an environment that is well integrated with society will be like the rest of society, differing only by individual character. I have seen this many times as youths from third world countries have a difficult time adjusting to society but are in comfort when there is a large number of them. They can stick to their own kind regardless whether they are Muslim or not.
>>
>>684326968
Brilliant idea,, also rub shit and cum in them
>best so far
>>
>>684330293
Muslim detected
>>
>>684317842
bacon grease. apply liberally to door knobs, other places they may touch.
>>
File: 1456269612976.jpg (819 KB, 1500x2500) Image search: [Google]
1456269612976.jpg
819 KB, 1500x2500
>>684330293
Are you fucking retarded,
Read this you fucking moron
>>
>>684330293
That's nonsense
>>
>>684330738
>Muh name calling
Do you have anything productive and helpful to contribute to this thread?
>>
>>684330976
See this sjw muslim faggot
>>
Leave random torn out pages of qurans smeared with shit laying around on benches, light posts, etc
>>
Call Varg Vikernes
>>
>>684331288
Dont you understand I need something long-lasting?
They can just clean up that mess and it's a primitive troll
Need something genuine
>>
>>684330976
Out of all the percentages stated, out of the actual Muslim population, how many are actually causing problems? Is this exclusive to Muslims as a whole? Within a given population, there are bound to be bad apples. The emphasis is clear in media when there's a default hate for Muslims as a whole. The bias is so blatantly clear. Given that they are a minority, there seems to be an "us vs them" mentality where Muslims are not considered as our own people, rather treated as separate aliens that are easy to pick on.

Crime is rampant in other communities too, except nobody blames an entire ethnicity, culture or religion because it is not possible when the perpetrator is considered "one of us". The "Muslims" who commit crimes and atrocious acts are far from piety, lack of prayer or adherence to basic principles is common even in Muslim majority countries. This same concept also applies to other non-muslim nations too with atheists, christians etc. I am leaving out too many factors since this is quite debatable, though I'm not interested in that since this is /b/ after all.
>>
File: 1428035707913.jpg (85 KB, 580x563) Image search: [Google]
1428035707913.jpg
85 KB, 580x563
>tfw norway survived for a thousand years through wars and ideals only to be destroyed through "peaceful" invasion from inside out

>tfw you watch your country die a little bit more each year and their is nothing you can do about it
>>
>>684332037
Bacon, you fool. Once something has been touched with pork, it's permanently tarnished. Including Muslims themselves.
>>
>>684332268
No fuck you
You're full of shit
Look how muslims treat their women (ok for./b/ standards but face it, they're savages)
They still stone people
Their today's extremists are like Christian extremists 500 years ago
They cut peoples limbs off for stupid shit
They kill people for fucking before marriage
They fuck kids
They are viciously apathetic
They are stupid as fuck
What percentage of muslims are agnostic/atheistic?
What percentage of christians/jews are?
Shut the fuck up college knowitall white knight
>>
throw bacon at them from a passing car
>>
>>684333041
You forgot, getting raped is the women's fault.
>>
>>684332524
Norway was consisted of plague-infested potato barbarians for centuries until you found oil in the 2nd half of the 20 century and became a 1st world nation.
You have no culture. You have no morals. You have no real history. You have no manners. You have no heritage. All you have is money which is, obviously, useless to dumb people.
The founding of oil in your areas can be compared to tossing bags of money into a cage full of monkeys. Just look at it now, disgrace.
>>
>>684317842
Put liqued heat in their jock straps
>>
>>684317842
Spend the next year collecting saliva from every dog you can lay your hands on. At the end of the year you should have a lot of saliva. During this process make sure you take pictures and videos of you "milking" the dogs. Once this stage is complete you need to attach a container to the main water supply lines to their houses, with each container holding a cup or so of dog saliva. Once again, take pictures of the process as well as videos. Make sure the main water lines and containers are connected together with a water tight seal and that the connection is not too wide as to allow the saliva to only pass through at a trickle. Wait about a week, then send said videos and pictures to every Muslim in the area. Of course, disguise your face and voice. If a Muslim gets dog saliva on them they must was 7 times before being declared "clean". Imagine the horror of realising you have been drinking dog saliva for a few weeks?

SIT BACK AND PROFIT
>>
>>684333041
>What percentage of muslims are agnostic/atheistic?
what...?
>>
Put copys of arab translated communist manifesto everywear and hopefully the domino effect will..well go into effect
>>
>>684334119
Do I need to fucking draw it?
Born muslims
Which percentage of born muslims become agnostic/atheistic?
Compare that to the numbet of Christians that do the same.
>>
fucking shoot them.
>>
>>684333041
Someone's triggered.

>No fuck you
k
>You're full of shit
If you say so.
>Look how muslims treat their women (ok for./b/ standards but face it, they're savages)
Sad reality for many third world countries and their immigrants. The people who grew up in first world nations treat women far better.
>They still stone people
15 countries, mostly shit tier. A few have stoning laws but very rarely enforced or never been e.g. Brunei.
>Their today's extremists are like Christian extremists 500 years ago
Yes.
>They cut peoples limbs off for stupid shit
>They kill people for fucking before marriage
Often the intention was to keep a deterrent however most Muslim nations are backwards and corrupt as fuck. Shittier nations actually enforce this stuff with little or no concrete proof.
>They fuck kids
Grooming gangs exist in white communities too.
>They are viciously apathetic
>They are stupid as fuck
>What percentage of muslims are agnostic/atheistic?
>What percentage of christians/jews are?
>Shut the fuck up college knowitall white knight

You're hardly worth arguing with, if it were real life I could almost describe it as incoherent rage. A lot of these could easily apply to non Muslims too.
>>
>>684334386
>Which percentage of born muslims become agnostic/atheistic?
A lot actually
>>
File: 1457474982965.jpg (3 MB, 2250x1346) Image search: [Google]
1457474982965.jpg
3 MB, 2250x1346
PULL A BREIVIK
U
L
L

A

B
R
E
I
V
I
K
>>
Throw bacon everywhere when you walk home at night.
>>
>>684333798
Are you fucking stupid?
How do you imagine this works?
>sit in park
>"Miss! Excuse me!
>"Can i please get some spit from your poodle?"
>>
>>684333041
You need Muslim friends.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 471x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 471x360
Gathet all thr kids together. Ask them if they beleive in allah and when they day yes ask them to pray for candy. After no candy comes say look i told you hese not real, now pray to (insert whatever here) and when they do throw candy at them.
>>
>>684334679
Oh, I am very sorry for having a little fun with /b/, the place where everything is super serious. I'll be sure to really think about my plans in a more realistic manner next time, I wouldn't want to upset anybody.
>>
>>684334910
No he doesnt
>>
>>684335276
You need some too.
>>
>>684334528
So basically you just agreed with half the stuff I said, didn't comment on the other half because I'm either right of no far from being right and called my rant an 'incoherent rage'?

I just wrote the 10 first things that popped into my head about what's wrong with muslims.
Ever lived with muslims?
Ever hung out with them?
>>684334612
Not even close to the percentage of christians that turn away
Example:
>Iceland has 0.0% of people under the age of 25 who believe in god
Name one fucking muslim country with under 50% non-believers

Not sure if you two are well-thought trolls or complete fucking idiots living in a fantasy land
>>
File: quran-toilet-paper.jpg (53 KB, 627x381) Image search: [Google]
quran-toilet-paper.jpg
53 KB, 627x381
Use bathrooms in everstore you can find. Clog their toilets with their original toilet paper and shit everywear then replace it with this
>>
>>684325951
Cuck
>>
>>684331002
You obviously don't. Buh bye
>>
>>684334910
I tried enough times to have muslim friends.
No thanks.
You try leading a conversation about i.e. the universe with someone who believes pigs are gonna make him burn forever in an imaginary land of fire and brimstone
>>
>>684319244

thats cause that shit don't fly here sehn. bacon goes hand in hand with the constitution and jack daniels.
>>
>>684333544
Noice dubs i c you got trips as well
>>
>>684335111
Well go to /a/ if you like fantasizing and talk to other faggots about anime then
I'm trying to advance humanity here, you go milk dogs retard fuck off
>>
>>684325951
>>
>>684332268
Copy pasta,
>>
>>684319244
We have niggers but at least they shoot each other more than innocent civilians.
>>
File: whitep.jpg (132 KB, 1536x906) Image search: [Google]
whitep.jpg
132 KB, 1536x906
>>684317842
Move to Israel, join IDF

I give 15 years before all skandinavian countries start begging the kikes to come build some massive base in Akershus clear the infestation for them
>>
>>684317842
sneak pork and pork products into the halal butchershops, then 'reveal' it in a broadly distributed email later

buy piglets, release them into the ductwork of the local mosque or through the doors of the mosque during friday obligatory prayer

get a bunch of taggers together and have them start spray painting pigs heads with the words, 'mohammed' underneath them everywhere in the neighborhood
>>
>>684319759
Post 1 or 2 depictions of naked ladies around?
Would piss them off.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 13

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.