Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Quick question, hypothetically could a guy that's about

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: hammer_PNG3890.png (3 MB, 3732x2068) Image search: [Google]
hammer_PNG3890.png
3 MB, 3732x2068
Quick question, hypothetically could a guy that's about 5'6 and 160lbs win a fight with a bigger guy that's 6'2 and 220lbs if he had a weapon like a hammer or baseball bat and the element of surprise or would he still get his ass beat?
>>
Aim for the temple job done.
>>
hypothetically he could win it with a pool noodle
>>
File: putin love the banan.jpg (174 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
putin love the banan.jpg
174 KB, 600x333
>>684301689
you dont need a weapon to overcome your enemys.
>>
Bash the fucker in the skull with a hammer
>>
>>684301689
Depends on the fighting skill, strength, and weapon of the other person, as well as how well you can evade the cops when they're inevitably called because you assaulted someone, possibly with the intent to kill, or at least to maim.

Honestly anon, if you're trying to send a message, or just off a guy who pissed in your cereal, a silenced gun is the way to go.
>>
>>684301689
Just hit in the head from behind. Instant win
>>
>>684301689
You could win with the element of surprise alone. More often than not the winner is the guy who lands the first hit.
>>
>>684301689
If you do that you get charged with attempted murder. Might as well shoot the fuckin guy.
>>
Use real measure systems like meter and kilogram like everyone in the civilized world and I will think about it.
>>
>>684301937
Fucking lol
>>
>>684302016
>this is what eurofags actually believe
pussy

>>684302117
>>684302178
>>684302202
not op but how would a 5'6 be able to hit a 6'2 guys head? Wouldn't the height difference make it harder to deal a damaging blow?
>>
I am 6' 4" and 300 pounds.

If a guy came at me with a hammer or a baseball bat it would be a fucking problem. I am a human and getting hit with a bat or a fucking hammer would hurt all the same.

That said, you better take me down with the first shot or two....
>>
>>684302941
Should be fine unless he has T-Rex arms
>>
>>684302941

Well he could possibly do it if he sneaks up on him. Just leap out, climb on his back and start bashing with the hammer.
>>
If you get the element of surprise, you could probably kill him with your bare hands
>>
Youd still get handled if it were me. 6'4" 230 here
>>
>>684303639
>>684302596
>manlet beating a 6ft chad
are you serious? Is the element of surprise really this devastating or are you fucking with op?
>>
Hahaha hypocriticaly sure ;) aim for the nuts and temple
>>
>>684302941
Hit his knee: the stomp a2ay to you black little hearts content. Enjoy it because you're going to jail afterwards.
>>
>>684304511
Nigger a /tg/ neckbeard could knock Mike Tyson in-his-prime out cold if he got him with a hammer / bat to the back of the head. Unless the attacker hesitates or slips nobody is going to come back from that.
>>
>>684305075
dat
downwards as hard as poss across the knee or shin when hes got his weight on it then spend a couple of minutes kicking him to fuckin bits , were all the same size when on our backs

being 6 2 doesnt make you superman , it makes you a gangly cunt thats all
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.