Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I'm starting to write erotic stories about a mother and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Stiflers-Mom-Jennifer-Coolidge.jpg (65 KB, 611x562) Image search: [Google]
Stiflers-Mom-Jennifer-Coolidge.jpg
65 KB, 611x562
I'm starting to write erotic stories about a mother and his cuck son, post any suggestion or idea that you can think
>>
Bump?
>>
>>684297868
>A mother and HIS cuck son
>Mother his
U WOOT m8?
>>
>>684298486
and *her cuck son, sorry mate
>>
File: image.jpg (284 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284 KB, 1080x1920
>>684298486
>/end writing carrer
>>
>>684298727
Stop being meat
>>
>>684297868
his friends at school all say things like "oh anon's mom is the nieghborhood hotmom."

for his birthday party his mom comes out wearing a black speedo one piece that shows off every inch of her body. anon gets aroused and tries to look away from his mom, only to notice that his friends are checking her out. she says something about going swimming, and anon goes "hey guys, do you want to play the new smash with me? lets go upstairs!" and starts walking upstairs and one of his friends replies, without turning, "go ahead and start it anon, i'll be up in a minute" and they all go outside. anon is confused and angsty, and doesn't know whether to go upstairs alone, or follow his friends. he thinks a beer from the cooler might calm his nerves, and while he's opening it he hears through the window his mom saying something like "oh thank you! i've been doing yoga every morning, and Im almost down to my pre-pregnancy weight!"... he doesn't want to look out the window, but slowly moves his head towards it anyways...
>>
>>684299252
Maybe something less direct, like the mom being a whore in public by showing off a bit too much and shit, also need ideas for the hardcore scenes and maybe a disco scene
>>
>>684299252
Discuss c section scars from her sons birth
>>
>>684300258
dunno, looks dumb, any other idea
>>
>>684300648
son gets caught stealing her panties
>>
>>684300258
This is a good idea. It aligns with how shit the story is.
>>
>>684298727
>/end writing carrer
As soon as I learn how to spell "career", I will, Anon...
>>
>>684300951
something that isn't that used? Like they going to a disco, and what could happen then?
>>
>>684297868
well u could tell the story of ur life if u change the mom part to dad
>>
>>684297868
>about a mother and his cuck son
>mother
>his
Your story is already shit.
>>
>>684301468
OP takes too much drugs and has to sit down, sees mom flirting with (insert x here). too dizzy to get up and stop them.
>>
>>684301416
Capitalize correctly. Use proper punctuation and generally know how to construct a sentence. Nigger doesn't even know about can conjunction or how to properly form an idea.
>>
>>684301714
looks nice, what about her being drunk in public?
>>
Maybe tell a story about how you fantasize about being a son chuck. Just tell the truth. You dream of a nice fat femenine cock choking you while you watch your mom get pounded a your friends bigger cock.
>>
>>684302125
ehhhhhh so so. its hotter if she's a sexual valkyrie, than if she gets taken advantage of.

BUT, you could always do
>mom gets drunk
>she gets taken advantage of
>looks like rape
>but she fucking loves it
>and goes back to him
>OP is confuse
>>
anything else? I'm going to start the writing of the intro
>>
>>684302824
Op dresses up in moms clothing and pays Nigger to rape him. Transformation complete
>>
>>684302847
Are you wanting people to write it for you stupid fuck?
>>
>>684303060
forced crossdressing wasn't in my plans
>>
>>684303282
>forced
fuck your plans. hold still bitch. or dont. those clothes are going to be ripped off either way.
>>
>>684303282
>Trying to develop and write a story
>doesn't have reading comprehension
>>
>>684303493
Nice
>>
>>684303840
y u so mean?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.