Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Right, since I'm bored so let's have an "ASK A

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: flaga-Polski.jpg (53 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
flaga-Polski.jpg
53 KB, 1920x1080
Right, since I'm bored so let's have an "ASK A POLFAG ANYTHING" thread...
>>
File: 133314457166.jpg (288 KB, 900x1240) Image search: [Google]
133314457166.jpg
288 KB, 900x1240
Byłes może na otwarciu?
>>
>>684287062
Gdzie są moje 2 miliony?
>>
Why don't you go back to your shitty country
>>
>>684287370

Otwarciu czego?
>>
>>684287463

I am in my shitty country, fuck you.

>>684287459

Przepiłełes i nie pamiętasz...
>>
File: surprise.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
surprise.webm
2 MB, 640x480
Czemu polki lubia dawac dupy murzynom i brudasom?
>>
>>684287681
Jesus there are Polish in Poland?!
>>
>>684287811

Chuj wie. Ale tak naprawdę nie chodzi tylko o Polki. W ogóle kobiety lubią dawać dupy obcokrajowcom. Raz byłem na wakacjach w RPA, nie mogłem się w spokoju napić drinka w barze, bo miejscowe szmaty zaraz się przysiadały...
>>
Poland is a little and uninteresting country in Europe and is widely known for being the most conquerable- sad- country in the world. However, Poland is also known for steroids, and their filthy Jews. Poland is renowned for having the world's most hideous women second to Australia's Aboriginals and right above Zimbabwe. Most real Christians view Poland as completely irrelevant because Jesus had never traveled there-- as, nowhere in the country, can you find twelve wise men or a virgin. The nation is known as a buffer zone between good and evil, referring to the neighboring nations of Germany and Russia (you decide which is which). Poland is also well known for its citizens capable of shape shifting. Throughout the last thousand years its borders have changed frequently as it has been pwned repeatedly by surrounding nations, and due to severe butthurt disappeared off the face of the earth for almost 200 years. Poland has always been best friends with Germany and Russia. In 1939 Germany helped Poland get rid of its retards, handicapped, gypsies, homosexuals, and Jews. This initiative was at first welcomed, until they realized that most Pollacks qualify as clinically retarded. Currently, Poland is looking forward to host the Polish triathlon Euro Cup 2012 in Germany or Great Britain.
>>
>>684287890

Just a few, the rest fucked off to Chicago or London...
>>
For most of its unremarkable history Poland existed as a fairly large, aspie nation, occasionally licking Russian, Tatar, Scandinavian, and German ass. Poland was known for its bad judgment in exporting white trash of all kinds. They all fucked one another like there was no tomorrow and produced tons of beautiful blue-eyed babies that now grace every brothel west of Berlin.

So Germany - overrun by fugly, smartarsed Jews and fugly, shit-thick Frauleins - became jealous and wanted in on all the fun. Invading Polackistan with Panzers only slightly less fragile than the indigenous blart, ze Germans triggered the raid known to oldfags as "World War II" and all so they could adopt those beautiful blond, blue eyed babies, kill the fugly Jews and leave the remains of the lumpen-Lebensraumer locals to kill each other off fighting over the last of the cabbages (the winnar, in an appalling example of troll's remorse, later being made Pope). Without the Jews raping and jewing the nation's industry, currency, government, infrastructure, and all the other things of civilized life, Poland instead chose to become an Hero by bending over and opening up for Big Brother. Since replacing the Kremlin with the Vatican and joining the European Union, Poland's primary exports are now Meth, plasterers and Visa whores.

Thus there are, unsurprisingly, few Polish people now left in Poland. The least-retarded fucked off to America or Britain several years ago; the rest of this proud nation of illiterate, superstitious, bigoted alcoholics now prefer mooching off Britain with its fantastic economy and bone idle natives.

Indeed, by the 21st century, it had become clear, even to the Polish president and his entire government, that emigration was a wise choice. Taking the decision to fly to Britain, issues with being able to navigate led them into a tree in Russia.
>>
The Polish Air Force is in possession of 200 assault kites and 5 parachutes. Poland also acquired 100 brand new F-16 jet fighters but only half of them made it to Poland (the rest sank in the ocean).

The Polish Land Forces, with badly trained soldiers and outdated weaponry and vehicles, are a the definition of fail, most notable for getting pwnt in World Wars Episode II: Poland getting owned by Soviets and Nazis.

The Polish Navy is one of the most feared navies in the world. It has a fleet of a couple hundred outdated Soviet ships, modified with transparent bottoms so sailors can look at the old Polish navy. Its fleet of 9,001 screendoor submarines is considered unbeatable.

Polish Navy men are no longer given the option to be buried at sea due to the high loss of life involved in digging the graves.
>>
>>684288215

Really put some thought into it, didn't you?
>>
>>684287062
co sądzisz o kodzie i obecnym rządzie ?
>>
>>684288824

Sram na obecny rząd, tak jak każdy (anarchista).

KOD to jakas sciema, niby dobrze, że protestują, ale pewnie niedługo zrobią z siebie PO wersja 2.0...
>>
>>684288824
Tu nie OP. Myślę że ten rząd sprowadzi nas z powrotem do XV wieku.
>>
File: 000eDB.jpg (390 KB, 1120x1500) Image search: [Google]
000eDB.jpg
390 KB, 1120x1500
>>
>>684289112
W tym kraju nie ma na kogo głosować taka prawda
>>
Do all Polish people hate Jews or is it just my Polish drug dealer?
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 501x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 501x1067
do you know pic related ?
>>
niby każdy się zachowuje ok bez władzy ale jak kurwa się do koryta dobiorą to gg
>>
>>684287062
Where is my car?
>>
>>684290017

Bo ja wiem. Ja tam w miarę lubię RAZEM, w końcu jacys prawdziwi socjalisci...
>>
>>684290351
>>
>>684290208

There's really not that much Jew hating in Poland, mostly because Nazis killed them off during WWII...

>>684290286

That's my car now!

>>684290218

What the fuck, man? She's a friend of yours or some shit, 'cause she's fugly as hell...
>>
>>684288281
>lumpen-Lebensraumer
kek'd
>>
>>684290646

Daj spokój, nie wyjeżdżaj z dupy z imigrantami...
>>
File: image.png (281 KB, 464x546) Image search: [Google]
image.png
281 KB, 464x546
>>684290658
she's pole and she's cute
>>
pozdrawiam jebawke
>>
>>684291697

She's "meh" at best, friend...
>>
OP here, I'm off to get some booze, back in 15. Keep the thread alive, will ya?
>>
>>684291697
Chujowa z ryja
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.