Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Do you look like your father?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2403x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2403x1600
Do you look like your father?
>>
>>684286486
Quite a fucking bit. Good for me cause he was a good looking dude.
>>
>>684286600
>Op
At what age did you look exactly like your father?
>>
>>684286486
Yeah, He doesnt talk much and neither do I but.we're on good terms
>>
>>684286795
>Op
You both inhabit quite character traits?
>>
So do you op! Do you not look like the man you call daddy? Well 2+2=?
>>
>>684286793
As soon as I hit adulthood.
>>
>>684286486
No, but i look quite a lot like the milkman
>>
>>684286987
Im not op,but yeah you could say that
>>
my father is a fuckin' douchebag for many reasons. i try not to hate him though.
>>
>>684286486
Yes, I found some old photos and I look a lot like him.
>>
>>684287168
Got milk?
>>
As a child I did look identical to my father and my brother. Literally if you were to look at three photos of when we were around the age of 5 or so it would be impossible to tell the difference of who is who.

Now when I'm a 22 year old... Uh... There are some stuff that makes us look alike but overall.. No, none of us do.
>>
>>684286486
>Look like my dad except that he has very dark and i am blonde.

How? He has three sons and all of us have different hair colours, some fucked up genes going on?
>>
>>684287429
Pics
>>
>>684286795
Same here bro
Except i grew to be 5 inches taller than him. Feelsgoodman
>>
>>684286486
Kek, I look like a fucking clone of my father. Only difference is that he has blue eyes and I have brown.
>>
>>684286486
Yeah. Its a shame I didnt inherit his charm
>>
>>684287789
Lol really? xD I don't want to look like my father
>>
>>684287836
Right? lol same here
>>
>>684286486
My somewhat chubby hands are the only identifiable trait. The rest is like his traits and my mom's, grandma's, and grandpa's were combined with his to form me and make me look what I look like.
>>
Well i dont look like my father but my grandma ssid when i was younger i looked like my grandfather but my character is a mix between my mothers and fathers traits so its cool

But my friend is dark skinned and super fit, hit brother is super tall and pasty white and fat and the third one is a white afro haired normal looking guy
You would never say they were related
>>
>>684288165
>Master op
Wow really? That's really interesting im under the impression that i well end up like my dad (because of face and body similarities) but did not take the reat of family into consideration
>>
I do, but he was more good looking than I am when he was my age. I'm 14 cm taller, though.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.