Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

For all of you left faggots, heres why multiculturalism is cancer

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: nuff said.jpg (73 KB, 811x455) Image search: [Google]
nuff said.jpg
73 KB, 811x455
For all of you left faggots, heres why multiculturalism is cancer to this world, and mixed marriages should be delegalised
>>
>>684283428
Great, another meme thread.
>>
>has no source or credible data
>takes a random graph as factual information
This is why you're a faggot
>>
>>684283428
Source?
>>
>>684283428
that presentation would give you an F in class.
>>
File: 1463097917559.jpg (62 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1463097917559.jpg
62 KB, 800x600
>>684283428
>>
>>684283627
Prove it wrong then faggot. It looks about right to me.
>>
>>684283428
Gaussian distribution always add up to 1, the integral of the dark area is way to small compared to the white distribution
>>
>>684283428
idk man, I think institutionalized racism, and then lingering cultural racism can have an effect on iq.
Have you considered collecting data in locations where one race hasn't been oppressed for hundreds of years?
>>
>>684283627
>Thinks everything has to be proven with a study or its not true
>common sense if you pay any sort of attention to how groups of people act
>To retarded to realize an official study on something like this would lead to riots if completed properly
>>
File: 1462501914397.jpg (22 KB, 350x299) Image search: [Google]
1462501914397.jpg
22 KB, 350x299
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>684283428
>>
>>684284298
The burden of proof is on the person making a claim.

But dank memes, OP XXXDDDDD
>>
>>684284546
>my narrow world view is all the proof I need to make something a fact
Is that world flat too m80
>>
>>684284546
So, now you've got all the deflections out of the way - proof?
>>
>>684284805
Fucking spherical Earth faggot.
>>
>>684284546
>fuck science
>common sense is enough
>i mean MY common sense
>>
>>684284479
>oppressed for hundreds of years
>hundreds of years
>hundreds
Shit that happened before anyone alive now has nothing to do with how high their IQ is now. This is what stupid people say to make an excuse for how dumb they are. Everyone acts like they are a fucking victim. They are just dumb. Dumb is dumb, no excuse but yourself
>>
>>684283428
>2016
>still cares about mariage

Mariage nowadays exist only to feed the divorce industry
>>
Meh. crime statistics are enough for me. actual IQ being lower? possibly. but to turn away from astronomical crime rates is what is ignorant to me.
>>
>>684284838
Look at who is in poverty and who is in jail.
>>
>>684285122
Is that some of that common sense again?
>>
>>684285302
That doesn't prove the graph is true. Prove that the graph is true.
>>
>>684283428
Left out the clearly superior Mexican race
>>
>>684284479
you obviously dont understand what IQ means then. racism and past oppression have absolutely no bearing on an individuals IQ.
>>
>>684283428

Are those blacks and whites around the world?
"Blacks" on average should live in more poorly developed regions thane "whites". IQ tests measure aptitude in symbolic reasoning, a workplace requirement in rich western society. I propose it is not the right measurement to use.
>>
>>684284957
>thinks science has no agenda
>doesnt realize where the money comes from
You do know that no one could do a study on this right? They would be unfunded and killed. Science is a funny thing. Its used to saybhey religion is bs, etc. But when it comes to biology, oh well being born with an x and y doesnt mean you are a man. If you feel like a women, you are a women. Same thing with IQ. Some groups are higher then others. But if "science" was to point tis truth out people would freak out. So this is repressed and we ignore because its an inconvient truth
>>
>>684285441
Prove its not. Burden of proof is on you buddy. I know the truth. Do you?
>>
>>684285572
Yeah, but socioeconomic and cultural biases in the people creating the tests make a massive difference to scores.

For example, I assume you're a yank, so go and take a UK designed IQ test and check the difference; it'll be significant.
>>
>>684286073
No, the burden of proof is on whomever made the damn assertion in the first place.

>I know the truth

Then prove it. Should be easy, seeing as how you know the truth.
>>
>>684286075
Prove my point idiot. Science is just another way to push an agenda. If its "science" you "cant" question it
>>
>>684286364
Break down the race of ceos. Or college professors. Or nasa scientists.
>>
>>684285904
>Railway companies have an agenda, they only want to make profit.
>Let's get rid of railway infrastructure.

No. Science done right has no bias by design. Abandoning the only system we have for making sense of this world is a ridiculous reaction to the system being slightly abused by capitalists.
>>
>>684286584
>under rated post
>>
>>684286447
What?

Is it that you think saying 'science' over and over again makes what you're saying scientific? It doesn't work like that.
>>
>>684286650
Science is never done right though. There is always an agenda. Depends who is funding it.
>>
>>684285904
>But when it comes to biology, oh well being born with an x and y doesnt mean you are a man. If you feel like a women, you are a women.

you do realise, SJW claims are largely disputed in the scientific community? you're thinking of politics, not science.
>>
>>684286584
And we're back to socioeconomic and cultural bias. You spend decades ghettoising ethnic minorities, doing your best to cut them out of society as a whole, then when you've succeeded turn around and accuse them of being less intelligent because they don't own a bank.
>>
>>684286719
You really are an idiot. People use the term science as a way to push thier agenda. By calling some study scientific people assume its correct and true. And if you question it your labeled a Neanderthal
>>
>>684286904
He doesn't really understand what science is.
>>
>>684286819
science on the average is done right. we get shit done with science.
on the contrary science to answer modern weird identity crap is simply not there yet, because only weirdos are interested in spending time on it.
>>
>>684287222
oh is he talking about what media sells as science? he should watch the latest last week tonight.
>>
>>684284392

this
>>
>>684287123
But that's exactly what OP did. He posted a graph in an attempt to make the argument look as if it had some scientific basis in fact.

Anyway, prove that the graph is true; nobody's done it yet. Is it because you worry that proving it makes it scientific and the nasty scientists will spread their own agenda over it like a messy cumshot? Or is it because it isn't true?

Protip: it's the latter.
>>
>>684283428
My wife is Korean, so using your IQ bell curve and that of North Eastern Asians I'm on to a winner. So what's your point again?

And also, white people don't marry idiot blacks you cretin. They marry the superior ones which will help breed out the inferiorities through heredity so you should support mixed marriage.
>>
>>684287672
Way to eugenics the thread, man. They're not going to like you.
>>
>>684286075
probably true, but cultural and economic biases automatically make such a test invalid. I honestly believe most tests dont have such biases or leans towards any one group of people. and if there was a question about the square footage of a large home theater room, anyone with any common sense could work around such "bias"
>>
Blacks haven't had as much time to progress, I would even say they really did until 1963 due to the equal pay act, thats 150 years of oppression it didn't end with slavery idiot, they also have a tiny inheritance compared to whites, along with systematic racism that exists, dont even try to deny that you WANT systematic racism, less money means they have to live in poorer areas with shitty education, the school I go to is mostly white/richer than some of the surrounding areas and I can tell you the teachers seem to give a lot more of a shit than my old school. Shitty education leads to a growth in the perception that they are dumber creating a loop.
Retards
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 226x223
>>684283428
Good good
Now that we got all the liberal fags in one place, time for phase two
>>
>>684287950
You need to take a look at IQ tests from different places; you'll get an idea of what I'm talking about. However, the biases that exist in America stem from forcing Blacks out of education, the work force and general society for as long as they did; it's created an underclass of you ethnic minorities that is demonstrable. The same differences in IQ based on 'race' don't exist in Europe.
>>
>>684287107
I couldnt disagree more. anyone has the ability to gain an education and make a decent life for themselves. nobody is "ghettosising" anyone but themselves. some may have a tougher time than others, but thats just life. and could be said for any group of people around the world regardless of race
>>
>>684288434
Disagree all you want, it's patently true.
>>
>>684286819
That's a pantload. Every respectable scientist makes certain their research is verifiable, and their reports and papers are peer-reviewed. No scientist wants their work to be ridiculed, so they make certain whet they do is right and objective. There are a few scientists who prostitute their name when paid by an interest group to find a desired result, but these papers are usually quickly discounted and flaws pointed out. But they have done their work. Idiots who relish those results ignore the debunking and favor and promote only the crap. In teh meantime, the sciostitute can probably retire on what he got paid, and no longer cares about reputation. You have to learn to research on your own. Most are too lazy, and critical thinking is virtually a lost art.
>>
>>684285342
Not OP, but if you understood what an IQ test is then you'd realize the past has no affects on it. It's not a test about knowledge, it's a test of congnitive abilities and problem solving skills. Which Noggies are terrible at
>>
>>684288644
Yeah, but if you accept that then you have to question any beliefs you hold which run counter to their discoveries. These people aren't capable of that level of humility.
>>
IQ have almost ZERO corrolelation with environment and almost 100% to do with biology.

The proof is this study, where american kids were adopted by american families and what they have discovered is that the kids IQ level correlated with their biological parents and not with their adoptive parents.
http://ibg.colorado.edu/cap/
>>
Sure is SJW cuck up in hurr
>>
>>684288786
There are plenty of posts here that have gone in to detail about the biases that exist in IQ tests. I'd state them again, but you'll just continue to ignore them.

Also, you meant 'effects,' and yes, it does.
>>
>>684288402
I should read into a larger base of tests, I agree. but living in America (in Texas of all places) I can honestly say that "forcing blacks out of education and in the work force" is no longer an issue in this country. I myself am a second generation immigrant and have the same opportunities as anyone else here.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.