Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What things should I be aware of before starting my own weed

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1456846517285.jpg (83 KB, 720x658) Image search: [Google]
1456846517285.jpg
83 KB, 720x658
What things should I be aware of before starting my own weed farm?

Surely someone would notice my high electricity bill if I'd have 20+ plants?

Also is there a reliable way to get rid of the smell in a block house? Thinking of renting a cheap detached house go grow + live in.

How much electricity would the lighting cost use?
>>
>>684259726
i run a hydroponic kit with 4 plants for personal use, electricity runs be about 7$ a month.
>>
What kind of light should I use? Of course LED seems to be the way to go but how many plants would a certain amount be able to support?
>>
>>684260221
here, take a read through this and you can figure out what you need!, it all depends on your overall setup so!replace DOTS with .
wwwDOTgrowweedeasyDOTcomSLASHgrow-light-upgrade-guide#no-grow-lights
>>
find an electrician you trust and pay him substantial amounts of cash to bypass your meter. 400w / 600w halide lamps will chew through power
>>
just steal electricity from street lights and/or neighbours
>>
>>684263118
ironically, you could even steal the whole street light
>>
>>684263118
>Implying sudden dysfunctional streetlight and power surge wouldn't be noticed
>>
Use LED arrays, you can even get the particular wavelengths that promote growth. It added like 13$ a month to my bill with 12 plants since LED are stupid efficient.

Make sure you have airflow over the plants.

Make sure you do a 1 week cleanse with only water before you harvest.

Make sure you dry the bud out before you sell it.
>>
>>684263738
Really depends in what neighbourhood you're living. Around here they do it all the time and nobody gives a fuck.
>>
So holy shit....so I did mdma like 2 days ago right gays...then before I went to bed today I had some caffeine and uh...the dreams were mindblowing...It was like the dream didnt want to let me wake up and it tried to present itself as the best dream it possibly could. No dream I've experienced in my fucking life came close to that. I even tried some inception spin top shit all kinds of shit. It was like a huge open world too....
>>
>>684264931
Kys
>>
Invest in solar panels and a Tesla battery,less change to get caught ;)
>>
>>684265126
-_- but seriously tho the dream was like I was in heaven and it was perfect but something just felt wrong and mismangaged...Like I was popped into heaven and nobody gave me a entry tour.
>>
Maybe I can take some lesson from this like...cuz even tho the dream was so good and shit I clung to the idea of waking up and ran my ass off from people until I woke up. Like pure hedonism isn't necessary all I'm after in life and my life is meaningless and unfulfilling because I lack a true social circle to hang out with like I was in the dream or women to be around or a place to live in that I feel is as beautiful as that...
>>
>>684263895
What exactly is being cleansed?
>>
>>684259726
Use LED Lights. The plants will produce much more resin than under NDL

Use a activated carbon filter with a industrial fan

You can grow about 30 Plants in a ikea PAX closet

If you use 1 or 2 300W LED Panels with 100x3W LEDs the real consumption per LED is about 1.8W. So for one panel u need 180W/h which is in my country about 16€ per month (In Blooming because lights are on 12h per day).
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.