Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What is your job /b/? And do you enjoy it? I work at a cinema,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Beroepen.jpg (17 KB, 253x286) Image search: [Google]
Beroepen.jpg
17 KB, 253x286
What is your job /b/?
And do you enjoy it?

I work at a cinema, it's pretty fun actually
>>
Government fag. Boring as fuck, but great pay and benefits. It's not perfect, but it's better than working for a living.
>>
Unemployed, have been for nearly 12 years.
>>
>>684258744
army fag here.
pretty much ;)
>>
File: retardjoey.jpg (4 KB, 245x252) Image search: [Google]
retardjoey.jpg
4 KB, 245x252
how to get job?
>>
I work for the VA in research and development. It sucks, I'm basically a glorified number cruncher. I draft up reports no one bothers to read. But I'll stick with it, because I need to pay back my student loans. I'm twenty-six, single with no family. So in the next thirty years, once my student loans are paid off, I can start enjoying life at the age of fifty-six. Talk about a wasted life. This whole system sucks. It's sad the crackhead on the street corner has probably had a more eventful and enjoyable life than anyone who follows the recommended steps of a "successful career".
>>
In two weeks I'm gonna be a doctor :)
>>
>>684258805
MOS?
>>
Ice cream parlor.
Would be better without the old people and niggers. But the old niggers are usually fine since they are used to whitey being in charge.
>>
>>684258474
I currently work at a beer garden. Pay is awesome and the Job is pretty fun. Sometimes its pure stress because it gets filled with tourists who think that their retirement qualifies them for demigod tier of living but besides that it's really nice. I even can eat+drink as much as i want after we close including beer/wine which i dont have too pay for.
>>
>>684260216
i feel like this deserves a story
>>
Programmer and data analyst in big data. Good fun. If you like coding. Just hate dealing with the it department.
>>
>>684260493
How hard can work become in your job? Iam moving this fall to begin studying and iam a huge programming faggot, still the it class i took years ago "qualifies" me to work as a system tester or whatever. I might use my "qualification" to work at the cities administration or a library or something. Of course this is far from working a real it job.
>>
>>684258833
>open paper
>look for job applications
>call the least shitty job
>????
>profit (literally)
>>
File: 20160414_220837.jpg (1 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
20160414_220837.jpg
1 MB, 2576x1932
I landscape...at least it not a factory
>>
I work in an aluminum foundry the money's good but the job fuckin blows
>>
>>684261268
I have a degree in engineering and a master's in programming. The work can get kind of mind destroying at times. Have to just walk away but most of the time it's easy and fun but the mind destroying stuff I'd the best
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.