Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey /b/, My girlfriend and i have been dating for about 2 years

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: busty-buffy.jpg (64 KB, 600x321) Image search: [Google]
busty-buffy.jpg
64 KB, 600x321
Hey /b/,

My girlfriend and i have been dating for about 2 years now and we recently decided that we should try an open relationship. Now i do honestly get turned on thinking about her being a slut and me going and fucked other sluts but what i really just want to know is.

Can i still love her like i have whilst the relationship isn't monogamous. If so should it be a permanent thing?
>>
You are already a cuck.
She was surely cheating before the "open relationship" proposal
>>
Im sure she probs has done things before this proposal
>>
>>684253690
you fucking cuck. disgusting
>>
OP you are fucking idiot. kill yourself. she is cheating on you for like few months and now she will continue to do that because she have permission. You are a fag OP.
>>
if you've lost interest in your girlfriend emotionaly but have no one else to shag, using her to swap with middle swingers is a great way to bag a Milf
>>
>>684253690
My girl and I are polyamorous and we have a ton of fun with it. You just have to express interest in other people around each other and talk about how you want her to fuck other dudes around her.

I'm sire she won't be offend.
>>
>>684253690
Pretty much everyone here has been cucked already, so fuck 'em. Just tell her you want to fuck other girls and that she should do her part to bring home a decent looking guy to fuck too.

One step closer to threesome!
>>
>>684254668
How long have you been doing it?

Because i just don't understand do you go back to a monogamous relationship eventually or always stay open?
>>
>>684254945
We've been open from the start. I really love her a lot, but I need more attention than she can give (she's gone 7 days out of the week).

Plus, we both have had a "we like pretty people so we should fuck them too" kinda mindset. You just gotta talk about that stuff. And if she's not game, then you might be in the wrong ballpark.
>>
>>684254945
But we've been together for 5 months now.
>>
>>684254882
CUCKCUCKCUCK
>>
>>684255154
Its actually me thats been hesitant, because i really do think im inlove with this girl. But i decided to let her do her thing and me do mine. We are both young so i may as well fuck around.

But to be honest i did know that if i did this i could go to some swinger places and do some milfs and get her to bring home a guy or girl for a three some
>>
File: tmp_12976-giphy-2035459179.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12976-giphy-2035459179.gif
2 MB, 600x338
>>684255294
Sorry you got [cheated on/divorced/cucked/other shitty excuse], but no one cares here.

>CUCKCUCKCUCK

Mfw I've kissed more people than she has in her life in front of her
>>
>>684253690
>>684253873

She's been fucking other dudes.

She doesn't love you.

There is no progress in this relationship.

I would break up with her and date a new girl and MAYBE fuck her occasionally on the side(condoms).
>>
>>684255453
If you're young, all the more reason. The experience of doing it far outweighs the cost of getting burned (which is already infinitesimally small).
>>
>>684253690
C U C K O L D
>>
File: 1463090188389.jpg (21 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
1463090188389.jpg
21 KB, 352x352
>>684253690
You are a cuck, cucks know nothing but the cold embrace of shame.
>>
>>684255835
Age is irrelevant.

If you just stick your dick in everything you're definitely going to catch some disease.

I met a gorgeous 18 yr straight out of high school. Seemed nice but turned out she had GONORRHEA(big ho fucked around).

Mannnn that was an eye opener for me. I was like a heart beat from sticking it in and I would have been fucked for life.

I got warts from some bitch eventually tho and that totally fucked with my mind for a few months. I'm a lot more careful now.

Best thing to do is find a nice girl, make her get tested, and then fuck her brains out.
>>
>>684253690
you are an idiot. ANY girl can get fucked by a different guy every day. If you allow her to do that, aka "open relationship", she will do it.
1) Enjoy her fucking a diff dude every week (min 1 a week)
2) Enjoy STDs
>>
>>684257118

He's fucking stupid. She's gonna go fuck around, start ignoring his ass, leave him for good, and he'll find out he has some disease a few months later. RIP.
>>
It's OK if you fuck other people but if you're OK with her even looking at the shadow of another man, then you're just another cuck that needs to go back 2 Reddit
>>
>>684256166
I'm pretty sure gonherrea is one of the more tame STDs, dude.
>>
>>684253873
This.
Your relationship is already dead. You do have a fuck buddy now but that's it. Plus your chances of getting aids just went through the roof
>>
>>684256166
Gonorrhoea is easily treatable, unlike genital warts which is permanent.
>>
>>684253690
I think you can still love her. Depends on the person, but, you do need to tell her if you know for sure that you love her. And damn well show it. Just sit down with her and talk about it, that's a big step in a relationship. If you come out of it feeling good, that's good. If she loves you too, then fucking other guys shouldn't pull her away from you and vice versa. I'd think you could have some fun with it too, threesomes, swinging, you'll get to meet new, maybe pretty interesting people. Just, talk. Tell her you love her and it worries you a little, if she loves you too, she'll manage to calm you down about it and I would trust her if I were you.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.