Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey /b my dick stinks kinda fishy and it's getting annoying.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Hey /b my dick stinks kinda fishy and it's getting annoying. Anyone knows how to clean it properly?
I've always just used my shampoo to clean it (uncircumcised btw) but I recently read somewhere that using soap or shampoo for your dick is not a good idea, that just water should be enough.
I'm stroking the meat sword once a day, and sometimes shower every 2 days. Is that the reason for the fishy smell? Plz help
>>
Wash after you have fished and don't wear the same underware
>>
>>684252039
Try bleach. You should drink it
Otherwise just use soap on your cock you fucking pleb!
>>
>>684252251
Thanks. Any idea on how long it will take to get the smell away if I start doing this? Atm it comes back 5 min after I get out of the shower, not as powerful ofc but still smellable
>>
I once used liquid anti-septic to clean mine when it developed an unusually strong odour. Cleared that shit up immediately, but be warned: if any gets near (or god forbid, inside) your urethra it will sting like a bitch. This can be solved by holding a cotton wool ball over the urethra which will absorb any stray liquid.

You should also research whether your diet could be contributing to this smell. But it could also be an unlucky genetic roll. I can smell one of my friends from about 3m away, and the rest of him looks clean enough.
>>
>>684252039
maybe it's turning into a little gold fish, that would be good because girls like those.
>>
Jerk off with shampoo
>>
Clean it properly with water.
Just rub it till its clean.
>>
>>684253553
But not too much or you'll have to start over
>>
Trim your pubes, scrub your balls and little dinkie with a washcloth, use sanitizing agent like rubbing alcohol or peroxide. Should last for a good while. It's bacteria feeding on dead skin cells.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10 KB, 250x201
>>684253877
Use bleach you pleb!
>>
>>684254498
This. And stop fucking fish
>>
>>684253178
Ill look into that stuff, might be what I need.
Really hope I'm not like your friend...Does he know about this, that you (and I guess others) can smell his crotch from afar?
>>
Seriously...
>Uncut dick maintenance 101.
If you use regular soap or shampoo every day (or more) you will get dry skin.
Dry skin means a lot of loose dead skinflakes are wrapped up in somewhat moist and warm folds. Bacteria feast = smell.

Here's what you do.
>Get a proper pH neutral soap, preferably one with some moisture / oil.
>Pull foreskin back every day.
>Wash with a very tiny bit of that soap and make sure you take special care of of washing the soap off.
>If you used a condom, wash off with a washcloth with just lukewarm water afterwards.
>After you fap, clean yourself with a washcloth.
>Wear clean underware everyday.
>In hot summerdays, don't wash your balls and between your thighs with soap, just use water there.
>>
Use antibacterial hand wash it works fishy smell is dried cum
>>
File: 000000.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
000000.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
>>684254984
This anon must suck a lot of cock. You could honestly almost be an OP with that level of penis fellation
>>
Wipe your dick after you piss and make sure you got all the drips out. Stop using fucking shampoo on your cock too dumbass, warm water and a cloth is all you should use on it.
>>
File: 20160514_135628.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160514_135628.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>
File: 1438912686880.jpg (28 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1438912686880.jpg
28 KB, 400x396
>>684255140
I find it odd that you immediately jump to gay shit when cocks are being talked about in a nonsexual manners. Wait no I don't this is /b/, there's closet fags everywhere.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.