Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I just don't know what to do with my fucking life. I have

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: 1462485989391.jpg (97 KB, 516x644) Image search: [Google]
1462485989391.jpg
97 KB, 516x644
I just don't know what to do with my fucking life. I have no goal in life, and I just hope for something happen to have some adventure. I'm lonely, I don't have any friend, any love. I'm not even lonely, I'm alone.
>>
>>684251018
>>
Same
>>
same op. You need a job. I don't have a job because I am stuck in a career. But I have no fucking friends or love anymore. Life iwthout love is pretty garbage lol.
>>
>>684251018
go on an adventure, explore the planet
>>
File: 1435063548684.jpg (71 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1435063548684.jpg
71 KB, 540x540
the world is your oyster
>>
>>684251018
Don't wait for Gandalf to come knocking on your door

Be Gandalf
>>
people like you need to stop being lazy and be productive with the limited time you have
>>
be like Goku become the strongest fighter in universe, or idk join anyonymous and fight crime, go do something good for humanity
>>
>>684251018
same, I'm a NEET with no real skills. I'm in a relationship for 3 years and want the person to take care for me. If I continue to live like this I won't leave the house for the rest of my life.

Could you live like that? Taking care of an useless creature that you also fuck?

I should just kill myself
>>
>>684251243
Listen to me fucking nigger, OP right here
I'VE BEEN LONELY ALL MY FUCKING TEENAGE YEARS
I was like you at first, saying "I don't care, I like to be alone !". But then I understood that loneliness won't make me happy, because at the end of the day, when you're alone in your bed, crying like a fucking baby and praying for someone to be there with you, you understand that your fucking life means nothing, you understand that you're not happy, you understand that loneliness is a poison. You're a fucking loser and I hope I'm not like you anymore, at least I know the truth and I'm way happier than you
>>
>>684251580
sorry youre a fag
kek
>>
>>684251553
Or you should do something

Stop wasting time and be a useful member of society
>>
>>684251580
Then why dont you change?
>>
>>684251018

"I just hope for something to happen to have some adventure" Lol what a loser.

Get off your fucking arse and make an adventure instead of waiting for an adventure.
>>
maybe op is ugly and dont like himself
>>
>>684251018
>>
>>684251692
I don't know how to do anything, I'm clumsy, extremly shy, quiet, cringy, stupid and as I already said I have no skills

What could I do?
>>
>>684251810
maybe, post picture OP!
>>
Baitopia!!
>>
>>684251990
Don't stop looking until you have tried everything. If you haven't you have no right to complain
>>
>>684251243
this and i love it.
>>
Do some volunteer work. Help some homeless person down the street and find out just how bad others got it before you bury yourself.
>>
File: rune_scimmay.png (150 KB, 418x417) Image search: [Google]
rune_scimmay.png
150 KB, 418x417
selling rune sicmmy 25k
>>
>>684251692
being useful member of society. LOL... Let me tell you something 80% of all jobs are useless.
>>
>>684251018
Eat some peyote
>>
>>684251018
whats your educational background?
>>
Become a trap and post pics of yourself in this thread.

At least you will have a purpose in amusing us denizens of /b/!
>>
>>684252287
Kek
>>
>>684251990
go read books to improve your social skils (bodylaguage ect.), sign in for some sport, idk gym, dance, martial arts or whatever

if u know nothing u wont be able to talk with people and your talks will end fast

thats what i did, i had few friends in school but i now have hounderds cuz i sing in for every activity i could attend
>>
>>684252325
Then get the 20%
Or at least don't be a drain on society and pay more in tax than you take. Allow the government to put money in to something more useful than NEETs that don't leave the house
>>
>>684251018
Get a ticket to France and join the french foreign legion. Take a few months to prepare yourself before tough, to maximize your chances of making it.
>>
>>684252102
looking for what? I tried some jobs before but I hated everything about them, the constant comunication, the dressing up, the not doing anything usefull and still getting payed for, it made me feel like shit. But I can't do any hard labor work because I have a bad back situation.

I'm not complaining, I'm just confused.
>>
I was like that too not long ago. Freaking 20-21 years old, no car, licence, money, job, gf, a few friends, but no goals, living with parents just drinking myself to death every chance i got some money

I fucking found a shit job at Wendys, walked/took the bus there every day, still drank but saved my money up working thag embarassing ass job for a year, finally bought a nice little car, found a factory job making decent money. Now i can pay my parents rent, buy w/e i want and do w/e i want. Save money easily, meet girls, and im much happier knowing that im saving up to move the fuck out of here and i have a lot more freedom.

I fucking did it, so any NEET can, i grinded my ass off working fast food walking for a year. JUST DO IT, FUCK IT, TRY. HAVING A CAR AND LOTS OF MONEY IS FUCKING GREAT. LOT LESS SHAME AND MUCH FUNNER.
>>
>>684251018
Are you me OP

>Failing out of CC because I'm stupid and have no motivation or self confidence
>No friends
>Want to move out to live a little/ gain self confidence
>Father doesn't want me to move out until I have a career ir transfer to Uni
>To scared to tell him I'm not enjoying school
>Getting out of bed in the morning takes about an hour everyday
>Depressed 24/7
>4 months ago I was dumped and I still think about her everyday
>No passion
>No drive
>Too scared to try new things
>Too scared to stand up for myself
>I've failed all my life and it's my biggest fear

I'm either going to join the military or somehow try to find a job that will allow me to move out, or kill myself. I can't take this shit anymore I want to find my drive in life.
>>
File: 1458616314720.jpg (86 KB, 826x696) Image search: [Google]
1458616314720.jpg
86 KB, 826x696
>>684252287
ill trim it for you just trade it to me
>>
>>684251018

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>684252731
You said you should kill yourself so look for something that will make you want to live
>>
>>684252553
I don't want many friends, I love the ones I have now and the ones my partner has. When I get new friends I get used. I'm naive and carring, and people like to milk me dry because of that, so I don't want more people in my life.
>>
>>684252903
im not op but hey, at lease you have a gf
i have been single all my life
>>
>>684252903
schooling isn't supposed to be an enjoyable experience it's supposed to be gaining knowledge you probably won't use in life to get payed a large ammount of money later in life when you get the chance to properly enjoy life
>>
>>684253028
I can only think of my partner
>>
>>684253052
It's not all it's cracked up to be m8

One day they say they love you

The next day you didn't give them enough attention but fuck actually telling you there was a problem beforehand. Apparently reading minds is a fucking requirement.
>>
>>684253199
Women are fucked in the head and only use people for attention they so desperately need. it's all that drives them in life they have no motivation no goals just a constant urge to seek attention from everyone around them
>>
>>684252903
Talk to a therapist

Also for the lack of motivation use your fear of failure to motivate your self. You will fail if you sit on 4chan and complain. If you do uni work you will (be more likely to) succeed
>>
>>684253192
If your partner is what makes you happy do things with them. Stay happy anon
>>
>>684253443
>apparently I look like a "creepy shady person"
only because of that hair, the fuck are those sidebangs
>>
>>684253443
get a haircut, and you might actually look like a chad
>>
>>684253443
You dont look full Allah akbar. 7/10 wouldn't have trust issues based on looks
>>
File: 1462488890849.jpg (27 KB, 357x500) Image search: [Google]
1462488890849.jpg
27 KB, 357x500
OP here.

I'm not ugly, I'm well-clothed and girls told me that I'm handsome. I'm even successful in my grades. But there's something you guys don't seem to understand : I don't fucking care about all that shit, maybe I'm handsome, smart, etc, but it's just a mask. I'm friendly with everyone and everyone is my friend, but at the end of the day I'm still alone. Because I can't be friend with anyone. I can't even feel love. It's like there's 2 persons : me when I'm alone, and the guy I am when there's other persons around. When someone is with me, I don't have any real emotions, everything is fake, I fake everything and it works but when I'm alone I feel like all that is some drink of drama and I just want to kill myself because there's no point in doing that
>>
>>684254094
(pic not related, hum)
>>
>>684254094
Hey man. I know how you feel. Been through all that. Everything got better when I joined the army. It gave me a purpose. You should try it yourself.
>>
>>684254094
What's the problem?
You are aware people bring out different sides of you. It's just a matter of finding the right people who embrace the person you are.

For every action there is a reaction
Hot girl joins your social group? You may act more alpha
That doesn't make a 3rd personality that is more alpha. That makes you more alpha.
>>
>>684254486
Army is what worked for you, it doesn't mean it'll work for me. You found a purpose in life, I'm still looking for it.
>>
>>684251018
Same here op. I plan on joining the military to fill in the adventure part of my life and also make friends. I reccomend you do the same if you would like to have adventures and friendship
>>
>>684253443
Been told to get a haircut before... not sure how much a haircut can do to a person, and this one is pretty good for my head no? idk, I've seen some gnarly dudes being told to get a haircut.

I had a terrible childhood where everyone hated me because of my father and mother being from different tribes and the huge socioeconomic difference they had. People used to tell their kids not to play with me because my "shadyness" would rub off on them.

Now, I basically dress up in a 3 piece suit every weekend. Then I go to a hotel and eat by myself until it closes, then I head to the movies and watch a movie before the night is over. Seems to work for me and keeps me satisfied. Try living in the now man and just have fun, relax and let the slow life take you over. I am slowly accepting my fate as a lone man. Acceptance is key, but it takes time.
>>
>>684254691

that's the thing. There is no purpose to life. Stop living goal oriented.
>>
>>684251018
boo fucking hoo, who the fuck cares? stop living on the internet would be a good start you sad cunt
>>
>>684254591
As said, I don't have emotions with others. I act extremely logically and think about everything. That's killing me. Imagine what happens with this hot girl I already know a bit. "Should I ask her for her number ?". Then, I ask myself : "If she rejects me, it puts me in a situation of inferiority. She could tell others or the others may know, and I could lose my power on them because they know I have been rejected". In the end, I don't even talk to her because I fear the consequences if I fail.

And you know what ? It already happened.
>>
>>684254094
pretty much what >>684254591 said. interaction is a 2 way thing. it is very very likely that you haven't quite met the right person with whom you can share this kind of stuff. it can be difficult, because you don't just open up a new relationship with personal shit without appearing creepy or sad. smalltalk can be hard. it's a gradual process. learn to recognise people that look like they might have a deep personal story that they're hiding. be subtle but persistent in trying to find out what their story is. think of it as a game with objectives. once you experience some success and the beauty that comes with it, it will become genuine. i wish you luck.
>>
>>684251018
What state do you live op?
>>
>>684255081
actually life has any purpose you give it, by definition. to look for a purpose in life is to look for a purpose in blue, or in towels, doesnt make sense to ask that.
>>
>>684255464
I don't live in USA, sorry.
>>
>>684255280
sounds like an act of desperation, rather than a logical or thoughtful decision. your logic should tell you "yeah i'm being a creep right now i should stop". first thing you need to do is lose all expectations and learn how to interact with people without expecting anything in return. sure it's hard at first, but practice makes it easy.
>>
In essence the purpose of life is to procreate.
>>
>>684255776
also, before you disregard what i say, just bear in mind that this is genuine advice from someone who's been through the same shit as you. at the very minimum, you can be sure you'll get over it and "grow out of it" as long as you spend time with people.
>>
>>684255776
I'm insecure, that's why. Even if nobody knows. Becoming what I am now has been hard and I don't want to lose it. I calculate everything and it's driving me crazy. But I understand what you mean. I'll try, I can only do that. If nothing has changed in one year, I promised myself that I'll be dead, so huh, nothing's important and I can do everything..
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.