Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What would be the first thing you would do if you were the president

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 1459421587485.gif (225 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
1459421587485.gif
225 KB, 500x277
What would be the first thing you would do if you were the president of America?
>>
Quit
>>
Tax Religion
>>
>>684246543

You wouldn't start a war?
>>
>>684246591

I like the cut of your jib.
>>
>>684246473
end cannabis prohibition reschedule it to same state laws as alcohol & cigarettes for production, sale, purchase

tell you the next step after
>>
>>684246473
Executive order to stop American money from going to untrustworthy 'allies', also pushing for the removal of certain untrustworthy 'allies' from NATO

I'm looking at Turkey, Israel, Pakistan and many more, basically it's time to clean house
>>
Build a wall
>>
>>684246706

GTFO Drumpf
>>
>>684246744
Can't stump the Trump, not even with his grandpa's German name, John Oliver
>>
Order all of the sidewalk apes out and legalization of herb.
>>
>>684246812

Shill harder, I'm sure Drumpf will allow you a spot in the Nazi Youth.
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 960x640
1. Make public any info about aliens, FTL travel, etc.
2. End Guantanamo/drone strikes
3. Decrease copywrite length by at least 50 years
4. Legalize the drugs
>>
>>684246906
>"he is literally hitler!"
yeah yeah, enoy voting for more of the same
>>
>>684247053

WTF do you think Drumpf is? It sure is summer in here.
>>
Easy, I'd have every member of a band that has a song that repeats the chorus more than three times consecutively executed. All fans that listen to them will be deafened for having such shit taste in music, and then beaten for having supported said bands. Those toddler fuckers, AC DC, who repeat the same five words a fucking hundred times in every single mother fucking god forsaken shit song they have made, do not deserve a humane execution, they will be tortured and raped by horses on live tv and kept alive with life support for as long as possible, and their fans will be executed. The worst part about this is that in doing so I will have limited the human population to me, because people like it when bands do that annoying shit...
>>
>>684246473
Can the president single-handedly start M.A.D.?
>>
>>684247317

Stay mad bro
>>
>>684247317
I invented a new word to describe how I feel when bands keep repeating shit. Apocoholocaustic. Appropriate, no?
>>
>>684247411

Didn't Bush?
>>
>>684246473
Dismantle the ATF. Raise corporate taxes. Tax religion.
>>
>>684246473
throw a fat party at the white house yo
>>
>>684247478
Hehe. Is it merciful to destroy the world? Any fictional characters have that M.O.?
>>
>>684247594

With lots of stank ass bitches and sticky icky green.
>>
>>684246473
Socialize the shit out of the place. And no. I dont look at the former soviet union as a good example of succesful government. I look at organizations like the marine corps. and realize. oh shit. that IS an organization controlled by the federal government, made of volunteers, paid for by tax payer dollars, and still delivered the best health care i have seen before or since then.
>>
>>684246473
I wouldn't do a damn thing,

Reason why for not pressing for change its because I'm just a figure head, if word got out that I'm looking to change things I bet you I would be assassinated before I step into the white house.
>>
>>684246473
commit sudoku
>>
>>684247906

Obammy got changes done with every white motherfucker all but calling him nigger to his face. So I really don't see the presidency as merely a figurehead. The Queen of Englandistan is a figurehead.
>>
Smoke weed in the oval office then two chicks at the same time
>>
File: LDGlJAD.png (771 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
LDGlJAD.png
771 KB, 1280x720
Screw the rules!
[Like A Boss]
Summon a dragon!
[Like A Boss]
Invent a Duel Disk!
[Like A Boss]
Jump out the window!
[Like A Boss]
Rescue my brother!
[Like A Boss]
Hang up the phone!
[Like A Boss]
Impressed by rocks!
[Like A Boss]
Collect the God Cards!
[Like A Boss]
Fly a jet!
[Like a Boss]
Write a check!
[Like A Boss]
Land in a jetpack!
[Like A Boss]
Be an asshole!
[Like A Boss]
>>
>>684248349

There is a special place in hell for people like you.
>>
>>684247878
Marines/navy have shit healthcare m8
>>684246473
>Executive order everyone will pay 10% income taxes across the board. No exceptions no loopholes. >Increase tariffs so that making products outside the country then shipping them here costs twice as much.
>tips are no longer a part of salary and no longer need to be reported. Restaurants etc must pay minimum wage
>get rid of any and all racially based scholarships. If you dont pass highschool with at least a 3.0 you dont go to college.
>welfare is limited to those literally house bound
>unemployment lasts 18 months max then you have to work for at least 10 years before claiming again
>limits on the cost of medical care/products
Eh theres probably more but those are the first few steps.
>>
>>684248580
This motherfucker. president. now.
>>
>>684248171
To bad the nigger actually was a nigger and his changes suck ass.
>>
All documents that do not pose a threat to national security would Declassified the IRS would become a federal or be removed

Drug war would continue but states would be responsible for what drugs are legal

We would go back
State Law > Federal law
The federal government would be responsible for peacekeeping and enforcement of said laws but states would literally do everything else such as voting and maintaining infrastructure and managing businesses.

Voting would be handled by a large corporation that if found guilty of corruption would lose all business licenses and the corporation that outs them would be given a tax exemption and rights to pick the next corporation to handle the voting. The corporation handling the voting would also be exempt from taxes.

Oh how I will tax the Ritch but provide plenty of legitimate ways to lower the amount they pay while hiking it up for those who are proven to be corrupted.

School would be ran by the state and graduated classes would have a reunion viva live TV where they compete for federal funding for there school the first segment would be where they are now a story of there current life the audience can vote what school was most successful by donating viva phone call then each person could be asked a question by callers who have donated.

Military would be ran by a council state representatives

These ideas are not likely to work but it would be fun to watch
>>
>>684248713

Thanks to whitey
>>
>>684248691
Oh i got more
>term limits on every office from top to bottom
>max pay for any office is 75k/year
>taking bribes from corporations is a capital offense
>get the government out of the schools and get rid of standardized tests and return to actually teaching kids life skills
>if you commit 3 misdemeanors its a felony
>3 felonies=death penalty society does not need to burden you any more
>perform mass executions to save money
>reform jail system to back to olden times (barely fed, no outside contact, worked hard AF.) Make jail so bad mother fuckers dont want to go back.
>commiting a crime in which you become a prisoner means you are voluntarily giving up your rights as a human.
>make weed legal and tax the hell out of it just like tobacco and alcohol. Same rules apply dont drive dont come to work high.
>>
>>684246473
legalize consensual incest for the next 500 years.
>>
File: 1273891738912.jpg (94 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
1273891738912.jpg
94 KB, 700x393
Enforce a one-child policy. Execute all citizens with disabilities. Deport 98% of the African American ethnic group back to Africa and keep only the most aesthetically superior and exceptionally intelligent to a segregated state made specifically for them. Ban interracial marriage between blacks and whites. Commence a form of classic eugenics with Christopher Langan as project lead. Sit back and ponder the praise distant future generations will give me for spearheading an age of demigods.
>>
legalize rape. allow slavery again
>>
File: 60731726.jpg (71 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
60731726.jpg
71 KB, 500x275
>>684249007
Classic nigger tactic
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.