Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So what's the deal with vaping? I want to quit smoking,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
So what's the deal with vaping? I want to quit smoking, but I don't want to be included in the "vape culture".
>>
Vape nation yo
>>
>>684240593
Smoke dicks
>>
>>684240844
Just cut out the middle man
>>
A lot of people vape, just don't be one of those over the top assholes about it and nobody will think any different of you. It's like being vegan.
>>
>>684240593
Just don't be a faggot about it, and it'll be fine
>>
>>684240593
>>684240593
bypass vape
>do meth
>>
>>684240593
people who vape are actual trash

I know so many people that didn't even smoke in the first place who started vaping just to be part of this stupid faggot trend
>>
>>684240996
>>684241060
Basically this
>>
>>684240996
A buddy of mine has effectively quit smoking by vaping, however he is being a bit of a douche lately. Saying shit like "oh, that's right you're still analog".
>>
>>684241290
He also brags about his mods and shit, I've been avoiding his calls, because that's all he talks about anymore.
>>
>>684241470
Is there just like basic vapes? Also, is it really cost effective?
>>
Vapefag here. I smoked a pack and a half for twelve years and tried everything out there to try and stop. Nothing worked until I found ecigs. Been three and a half years since I had my last smoke, and I feel great. I'm part of the older vape crowd as in I started dabbling with vapes back in 2009. Back then there was no fuck boy attitude or "vape culture", we were all just smokers looking for a safer alternative. But of course the kids (young adults and adults trying to act like teens) get ahold of any new trend and rape it to death. Now when I tell people on the internet that I vape, they immediately assume that I'm gonna be all like "CHECK OUT MY SICK CLOWDZ BRUH". So basically, not all vapers are fuck boys. Those guys give guys like me a bad name.
>>
>>684241690
There are some really good entry level kits out there, but avoid going into any local shops to buy anything. They triple the retail value and sell it to accommodate overhead. Buy everything online.
>>
File: IMG_28082013_235609.png (267 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
IMG_28082013_235609.png
267 KB, 500x409
>>684241060
>>684241290

Literally just do it for your health. It's helped me tremendously.
If you don't want to be included in the vape culture lyfe like the rest of the faggots, do it in the comfort of your home and not outside.
It's better for your health and can easily help you quit if you need to.

The people everybody hates are just the ones that start vaping when they dont smoke, or use it as a means of making themselves seem like better people than the rest.
>>
>>684241230
>>684240593
OP just do it, and don't worry about it if it's to help you quit smoking. Anyone with half a brain thinks smoking is ten times more retarded: Smells terrible, is way worse for your health.
>>
File: image.jpg (675 KB, 2446x2446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
675 KB, 2446x2446
I just bought my starter kit. I'm mostly in it for the flavors without putting some bad shit in my lungs. And occasionally watch in thin rays of light what shapes my smoke makes. Pic related, one of those times at my gf's house where I just make little things of smoke art
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.