Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

How are you tonight, /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1452227753940.gif (958 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1452227753940.gif
958 KB, 400x225
How are you tonight, /b/?
>>
Well I still feel
>>
>>684236058
That's something, right?
>>
>>684236058
Missing old /b/ hating most everything I read.
>>
>>684235690
Meh. I'm not dead on the outside, and that's all people can see so that makes it OK. Put myself in a sulky mood and now I'm just waiting to pass out.

You?
>>
File: Anime.png (438 KB, 454x595) Image search: [Google]
Anime.png
438 KB, 454x595
>>684235690
Reminded of ex due to anime waifu thread. Feel like i need to cry.

Pic related, sorta looks like them.
>>
>>684236484
I'm really really not so good but i'm keeping it together surprisingly well
>>
>>684237220
I'm sorry dude, relationships suck really badly, and you will find love again, you just have to be patient.
>>
>>684237220
I get reminded of my ex too, but music is my trigger. Lots of what I listen to reminds me of her in some aspect, and a lot of what I've written was either while I was with her or as a result of my time with her.

Shit sucks because I like music so much.
>>
>>684235690
Still sober, working on fixing that.
>>
>>684237592
Those are the nicest days when you're not good but notice yourself trucking through fairly well. I had one of those a few days ago. Got brought back down to reality pretty quick, but it was nice while it lasted.
>>
Im fucked. My crush hasnt replied my texts and its been 5 hours. Seriously things went good until this morning..
>>
>>684237727
I feel like at this point I'll be okay, I just have lots of stuff on my mind, kindof sick of relationships
>>
>>684235690
Resoundingly meh with a tinge of loneliness, but this is stasis so it's all good.
>>
>>684237960
We're all gonna be OK, it's just getting there that's the pain in the ass. If you *think* you're sick of relationships, then you should stay away from them because that doubt will sour any relationship you get into. Take time away from relationships for a bit and let that mood dampen a bit before trying to jump into a new one.

Or don't, I'm not anybody's boss.
>>
flaccid
>>
>>684237850
Stop texting. Girls hate to be ignored. Makes no fucking sense but when you stop chasing, they start chasing. Whatever you do, don't let her know it bothered you when you didn't hear from her. Women look for validation and once they get that much out of you, you're fucked.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.