Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

i want to kill myself convince me not to do it

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: sadviolin.jpg (930 KB, 1750x1740) Image search: [Google]
sadviolin.jpg
930 KB, 1750x1740
i want to kill myself
convince me not to do it
>>
File: IMG_20160502_004525.jpg (9 KB, 450x171) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160502_004525.jpg
9 KB, 450x171
No friends when you're dead.
>>
Tits.
>>
>>684232881
Are you the same guy who was offering 25$ for the proof of afterlife?
>>
dubs and you do it fag
>>
>>684233477
fug
>>
>>684232881
I want to kill myself too... but honestly? My thought on way I don't do it is... sure, life fucking sucks.. but we all die anyway, so why rush it? Death is forever. Life is fleeting. I would say just hang on and soldier through the bullshit. That's what I do.
>>
>>684233871

Emo as fuck. I'm going out in a blaze of unglorified self gratuitous fire.
>>
>>684233871
Both of you need to man up. Life is what YOU make it out to be so you're doing something wrong apparently. Change and your perspective on life and your life will change and it will be great. Good luck
>>
File: dontevencare.jpg (47 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
dontevencare.jpg
47 KB, 720x540
>>684234061
Hey man, to each their own. If you want to go through with it, go for it. By all means, I'm just saying I personally don't do it because I understand that life is short anyway, I don't see a point in rushing the end.
>>
>>684233432
no, im not
>>
>>684232881
>guaranteed replies
>>
>>684234121
Ya know... I really hate people that say "life is what you make it". That is the biggest crock of shit I have EVER heard in my life. So for one? Fuck you for saying it, and fuck everyone else that says that stupid shit as well. Not everyone gets to have a good life. Some people get dealt a REALLY shitty hand... for some, life REALLY IS BAD... I mean really... not even talking about me and my MOUNTAIN of problems... but just take some guy... some random asshole that had all his limbs blown off in the war, blind, deaf, and can't take care of himself... do you expect that guy to just be like "WELL GOLLY GEE WIZZ... LIFE IS WHAT I MAKE IT.. LET ME JUST GO OUT AND HAVE A FANTASTIC LIFE!!! WEEEE!!!!" I mean seriously, to say life is what you make it is seriously fucking stupid. Not everyone has a means to better their situation......for some, the only way out is to be done with life.
>>
>>684234219

Meh, I'll do it some other time since I'm getting wasted tonight (or maybe I'll do it tonight once I'm blackout drunk - who knows). All I'm saying is that you sound like a 14 year old emo pussy.
>>
File: derp.jpg (74 KB, 581x492) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
74 KB, 581x492
>>684234590
>you sound like a 14 year old emo pussy.

Says the cunt that wants to kill himself?

Your logic is flawed, retard.
>>
You need to seek the Lord and to read his word.
>>
>>684234508

Post again once you're past 30, had kids, and get divorced and are forced to live in shit. Then we'll talk about a "bad hand" that life dealt you. Fag.
>>
>>684232881
Why should I? I'll be right with you.
>>
>>684234508
Are you in good physical health? Do you have all of your limbs and shit? Unless you can't physically do something you can fix your fucking problems.
>>
>>684234704

Nope. Didn't say I wanted to, did I? As a matter of fact I said I was busy getting wasted, didn't I? Way to pick the cherries to avoid the spotlight you underage fag. Your autism is showing.
>>
File: ufc200.jpg (51 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
ufc200.jpg
51 KB, 620x400
wait until September, bet on Diaz win big
money = Happiness
>>
Anon u were dead far longer than u have been alive . U should return back to yer natty state anon. Do it fagit.
>>
>>684234918
I am in BAD health. I have a mountain of health problems, I can't work due to those said health problems, thus I can never better my situation because life stays stagnant. I have to stay with friends, and bounce from place to place because I can't take care of myself. I genuinely WANT to die, but I am too fucking afraid to do it. You have to have SOME kind of an income to better your life, or you'll never go anywhere in life. So please... do tell HOW THE FUCK I can make my life better and fix all my health problems to make my life better? Enlighten me!!
>>
>>684232881
>attention whoring
sage goes in all fields
>>
>>684232881
You need to accept the lawd jeezas in your life.

And this
>>684234763

People like you need the blue pill, coz you can't handle the red pill, fag.
>>
File: fuckthis-imout.jpg (57 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
fuckthis-imout.jpg
57 KB, 720x540
THIS THREAD IS CANCER!!! ABANDON THREAD!!!
>>
>>684232881
Take up philosophy you fool. If you think about life and death anyways, then put it to good use, and further push the dying profession.
>>
>>684235321

The Matrix was literally the shittiest movie of the 20th Century. God you're such a homo.
>>
>>684235192
I am sorry anon, I didn't know. What health issues prevent you from working?
>>
>>684235602
>The Matrix was literally the shittiest movie
The expert on homo-ness of stuff has spoken
>>
>>684235486
Bye. No one will miss you fag
>>
>>684232881
theres too much holding you back from dying. think about the people that care about you. sorry bud. unless you're an h/meth addict suicide is completely immature and selfish.
>>
>>684235658
If your apology is sincere, thank you. As for my health issues? Where do I even begin. The list is long. The main things are I was born with shit knees, it's a task to walk, it hurts horribly. Even sitting is fucked up. I get this feeling in my knees that builds, like pressure. It feels like my knees are going to explode if I sit for too long. I also have a bad back and neck. My spine is all twisted up. They said I have Scoliosis. I've had HORRIBLY migraines all my life that date back to when I was in the 3rd grade (I'm 37 now to give you an idea). Pain is an everyday thing for me. I have a TON of other problems, but I don't want to get into all of them. I'd literally be here for hours explaining it. There is a lot more to it, and it's where ALL of my depression comes from. I actually WANT to be able to work to have my own income. I WANT to better my life.. I think about it EVERYDAY. Knowing there isn't shit I can do about it is what keeps me depressed.
>>
>>684236212
What is the healthcare like in your country? Do you live in the US?
>>
>>684236212
Nobody here can stop you from killing yourself. If you are not happy living, and have given your best goddamn attempt at making your life better, then my friend, it is time to accept defeat. There is nothing wrong with defeat. You get to experience the only guaranteed thing for everyone, death, which is unknown. You are experiencing pain, pain in which we can't feel, so none of us can give you real advice. It is ultimately up to you, and we will support you with whatever you choose.
>>
Just because you don't have a reason to live doesn't mean you have a reason to die. Try something crazy like joining the peace corps, or the French Foreign Legion. Take a huge gamble. Etc...
>>
>>684232881
life is a river, you jump across stepping stones to get to the other side, sure you may fall in from time to time, but the point in life is finding the strenghth to pull yourself out and continuing across, your feet may come out muddy on the other side, but once you're there you'll understand why you needed to go through everything that you did, to be the person you will become, you're just stuck in the water my friend, you drown by staying there, not by falling in
>>
>>684232881

If you want to, then do it. You will improve the planet.

But do it quietly, don't involve others and don't post about it here, just get on with it in silence. You won't be missed.

Goodbye.
>>
>>684232881
Do it op, oh wait.
Are you actually looking for moral support on /b/?
>>
I had this thought in my head when i was 20

>dating girl with alcohol issues
>cheated on me on several occasions
>i let it happen
>girl leaves me and moves guy into our house
>girl taunts me when i come over to get my stuff
>feel like shit
>have bad thoughts, i roam around my town
>walking by police station a woman smoking, who was a police officer asked me if i was ok, and i just stare at her
>she asks if i was on drugs and if i was in any danger
>I told her i was having bad thoughts and was advised to come into the station and be talk to to by a officer
>his name was Officer Dance and he convinced me it wasnt worth it to harm yourself over a woman.
>he talked to me for like 1-2 hours.
>couple years later officer dance kills himself because his wife was going to leave him over his drug issues

its sad to hear someone who talked me out of suicide, does the same thing i was going to do.
>>
>>684236212
maybe you should look into holistic health, natural remedies, changing your diet, eating healthier, doing yoga/stretching, something you could focus on that will make you feel better about yourself and help to heal your body naturally, you need to FIND things that you can do to better yourself, no matter how small of a thing it is, and decide to do it, don't let in thoughts like "it's not going to help" just tell yourself it will and stick with it
>>
>>684232881
Do you want to kill yourself because you are a virgin?
>>
>>684236212
Buy a good vaporizer or make edibles from a medical cannabis. If you cannot buy it in your area, start growing for yourself. You want a high CBD strain to enjoy the analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects. CBD doesn't make you high so you can work on a daily basis.
>>
File: 1419334357924.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1419334357924.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
There's a whole game of this coming out 'soon'
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.