Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Just flunked out of college and need some /b/ros right now >inb4

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Just flunked out of college and need some /b/ros right now
>inb4 kill yourself
>>
>>684232404
I'm in your boat /b/ud don't worry you're not alone
>>
>>684232404

i just did too. But instead of cutting me loose, they're letting me go back in during the summer term. Good Transcripts and top percentile score will get you favours like that
>>
>>684232404
Present and feelsing.
>>
I was told I could write an appeal but I really don't have much to say other than I broke my hand but it won't be enough
>>
On 4chan, company loves misery
>>
OP here what is there to do honestly I feel so defeated
>>
>>684233944
Just keep on living dude. Find some friends, go to a few parties, smoke and drink a little. Happiness comes through connections with others, not personal achievements.
>>
>>684233944

my advice to you is to make an appeal for sympathy, an all out hail mary

if it works, place yourself into a position where you will be contributing well to the uni.

You get a little more leeway
>>
>>684234443

Not so sure about the smoking drinking and partying, but the last part is spot on
>>
>>684232404
I never did that. But I had feels that I might. Go into damage control, answer these questions:

Are you kicked out of school? If so, see a counselor to determine what you need to get back in.

Where's your funding coming from? If the state, meh you've got debt. If parents in any form, they'll get news in the mail so prepare for that.

How will your living situation change? If off campus, not a huge deal. If on campus, immediately look for off campus housing while other students leave for break. Great time to shop for living.

What are you spending money on? Consolidate bills and cut out redundancies as times will be tough very soon. Recommend getting at least a part time job.

Is uni for you? Seriously think about life options and decide if it's better to join a trade. Many trades make huge bank right off the bat and has unlimited oport unity for growth in entrepreneurship.

Lastly, and I mean lastly, how will this affect your social standing? Don't try to impress your friends, don't keep up appearances. Don't do it for pussy. Don't do it because your parents want you to. You'll be just fine, it's a minor hurdle that you'll look back on and laugh about.

Quality of life is determined on a handful of choices. Make sure you bounce the correct way. Good luck
>>
>>684232404
Well mate take this as you will, but no matter how shitty everyone treats us, furfags got your back man...you'll make it dude...just think about how good everything will be, just don't give up. When you give up, you still have the chance to make it, but that chance gets smaller everyday. I know you'll make it. Because when I had that gun in my hand, and the cold barrel pressed against my temple, my friend texted me and said how much I've made him happy and the only way he graduated was my motivation to help him...and he saved my life... you'll make it man, just don't let yourself lose. That's when it's too far
>>
OP Here
>>684234443 I really don't like the taste of alcohol I just find it bitter and distasteful and I cannot smoke because of asthma but I will definitely go out with friends and have fun
>>684234613
I am gunna make an appeal because the worst they can do is say no
>>684234824
Honestly my life isn't gunna change that much I am going to be in debt and I already knew I'd have to pay it back at some point and not worried about my friends because if they are my friends they won't make fun of me because of it I'm just upset that I had shit lined up for me if I made it
>>684235048
Thanks bro I really needed that I'm not giving up i never do i just find the next best option and I could never kill myself I don't think I could bring my self to that sort of conclusion

And lastly I would like to thank all of you who helped me through this dark time /b/ros but I am off to bed
>>
File: lifeadvice.jpg (436 KB, 1972x1442) Image search: [Google]
lifeadvice.jpg
436 KB, 1972x1442
>>684234824
Capped. Solid info anon
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.