Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I am throwing away my anonymity for the first, and last time

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: 1462750892222.jpg (456 KB, 2500x1665) Image search: [Google]
1462750892222.jpg
456 KB, 2500x1665
I am throwing away my anonymity for the first, and last time anons. My name is....and I am of an age I will not disclose here because of...rules. I was meant to be someone. I grew up in a privileged household. I grew up with everything most kids dreamed of or did not have. I grew up with loving parents. I grew up with loving siblings. And, because I have given up, I am throwing it all away. It seems insensitive, and that is exactly what it is. I know some of you will hate me, and I do not blame you. I can understand that some of you will say, “good.” Or be more vulgar in some, if not, most cases. I do not blame you. I can understand some of you say I still can have a future. It is the good nature of your humanity that says this, and it is a humble service, not a gesture, I do not deserve. Why, you may ask? I have had the inability to answer the truth of my actions when pinned to the wall. And I have failed once more to where I (and many, many others) cannot forgive me for doing it. I cold-heartedly hurt people who loved me. I betrayed their trust and several others. They believe everything I have done is criminal, and unforgiving. I do not blame them. I...am sorry. I do not want you to forgive me. I do not expect anything like that, at all, from here of all places. I ask that you know and share whatever will happen to me and to share my story. I do not want your pity. I do not want your forgiveness. I am unworthy of all good, but deserving of all evils. I am sorry, there is no point in trying to save a lost soul, but I love you /b/rothers. I went here, where mistakes I foolishly made can be accepted for what they are. And much more joy, or sadness. I’ve been here for 5+ years, and I have enjoyed them. They were some of the most funniest scenes in my life. I will not forget it. For any /b/rothers who print this post are welcome to my funeral; a ticket if you will, if my family decides to host one.

I hurt everyone who cared for me. Because....... I dont know
>>
I will post name once I know someone will remember it. And my city so they can know of what happened to me.
>>
This all sounds pretty gay to me. Btw didn't read man, way too long.
>>
>>684205381
I dont blame you, but I feel someone should know why, when police search my internet footsteps.
>>
>>684205539
Give me a tl;dr and I'll care. Stop being such a cryptic faggot.
>>
>>684205763
No crypticism. TL:DR i fucked up badly, and will an hero once I know a bro will share my story.
>>
You have no use if you're dead. If you are alive, you can go on with your life, and repair the mistakes that you made. It's not about of deserve or not deserve life, is about fucking doing something with it
>>
>>684205864
Give me a short rundown of your fuckup.
>>
>>684206104
I decided to betray my family's trust, and I fucked up. I signed things I shouldn't have, and while they did not lose anything, they didn't approve of it. I had chances while my other colegues did not have the,.
>>
>>684206545
chance. I used my family to my advantage because I didn't care. I didn't give a fuck about them. I committed forgery, I ruined the reputation of my work, when I should've been fired on the spot.
>>
>>684206545
Can I get a green text?
>>
>>684206545
Okay, so why does making a mistake, albeit a large mistake, make you think that fucking killing yourself is going to somehow solve the issue?
>>
>>684206895

>>684206944
they make it seem like I have no future, and that what I have done is criminal level. Scum of the Earth bad.

>be me
>be undisclosed age
>decide to be a faggot
>the ultimate of faggots
>the most unforgivable
>sign up for program, not job
>supposed to give me a bright future
>second chance from fucking up in school
>That's how I saw it
>decide to fuck it up once more for not caring
>like a faggot
>I get caught with my pants down, crying
>forged signature saying my parents saw grades
>they did not
>given a second chance b/c mom has cancer
>admin doing it for her, not me
>do it once more, the next semester
>parents are disappointed in me
>I asked if they love me still
>they said nothing
>Now on here in secrecy
>>
>>684207777
>I fucked up once more, not forging a signature
>just pure shit grades cause I'm a lazy faggot
>>
>>684206944
I never deserved what I have. I never have, and never will.
>>
>>684208064
Maybe you should start fixing things I Strad of being lazy
>>
>>684208487
They said there's no recovery at this point. You fucked yourself they said. You are screwed for life they said.
>>
File: 1442456553603.png (83 KB, 325x322) Image search: [Google]
1442456553603.png
83 KB, 325x322
>>684207777
If your parents don't forgive you at some point, they're shit heads. Look man, you may have done some fucked up shit, but I can guarantee that when you sit back and realize that making mistakes and fucking things up is all a part of the human experience, and that some day you'll literally think "huh, that was fucking stupid of me. Oh well, good think I won't make that mistake again." you'll be happy you didn't fucking off yourself. Own up to your mistake, and be a fucking man.
>>
>>684208269
Okay, so what? Realistically, no one deserves anything. Some people are just more fortunate than others. Your privileged life only happened by chance. Don't act like fate is somehow your own fault.
>>
>>684208952
It was my carelessness when I had every opportunity handed to me is what makes me want to off myself. Everything one could need I had or could have, but I was lazy.
>>
>>684209223
Okay, and you realize that now. Why aren't you realizing that coming to grips with the fact that you messed up and know what to fix is a good thing? Welcome to life, anon. Get used to it. Don't quit.
>>
>>684209685

What kind of motivation is it knowing that I will live for the rest of my life off of a mistake I made? I ca't fix it. I was giving a shit when it was too late. And I quote my teacher,

"you fucked up anon. You're out of luck now."
>>
>>684204868
You in North America?
>>
>>684210182
Yea, why?
>>
>>684210021
No, you fucking retard, you're shit out of luck in this particular instance. One fucking mistake doesn't equal LMAO XDDDDDD LIFE OVER HAHAHAHAHHAA you stupid ass nigger. Get a fucking grip homie.
>>
File: toomuddytoride.jpg (55 KB, 603x385) Image search: [Google]
toomuddytoride.jpg
55 KB, 603x385
>>684208701
Is it their life to judge? No.

If you someday decide to give a shit, is it possible you could make life worth living? Of course.

Quit being angsty, melodramatic Faggot, get drunk or something cathartic, and face the day when it dawns.
>>
>>684210792
This.
>>
>>684208718
<<<<<<<<
>>
>>684204757
TL;DR I am a colossal faggot please rape my face
>>
>>684210275
Along the Eastern Seaboard?
>>
>>684211920
no. why?
>>
>>684211981
No reason. Where do you think the pressure that you're feeling is really coming from? Are your reasons just for you to know and no one else?
>>
>>684204757
Bumping for interest
>>
>>684212815

This pressure is from myself, and me having to deal with these consequences. The reasons I have i prefer to keep to myself but at this point, brothers should know. I am feeling the burn from playing with fire to put it more...understandably.
>>
>OP won't disclose age because of rules
>OP is underage
>OP is a cryptic faggot
>OP is seeking attention

If you reply to OP and try to make him feel better, then you are wasting your time
>>
>>684213246
That may be true
>>
>>684213246
Also, OP's liberal use of ellipsis makes it even more obvious he's just... seeking attention
>>
>>684213129
Is this about matters of the heart?
>>
>>684207777
At least you got quads bro
>>
>>684207777
All of this bullshit for forging a report card
>>
>>684213374
You'd prefer they'd keep their use of them to the opposite end of the spectrum?
>>
>>684207777
>Forging parent's signature in school
>Criminal level
>Scum of the Earth bad

For real? You're over-reacting to an extreme. Calm down.
>>
Fuck it. Who's willing to record a Periscope stream? For those anons that say I'm attention seeking. Fuck it.
>>
>>684204757
Bump

Where'd you get the image from, OP?
>>
>>684205864
No one will share your story unless you an hero, but if you an hero it's guaranteed. You should know how this works.
>>
>>684214928
/wg/ thread.
>>
>>684215018
someone record it then.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.