Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

any advice on how to get the most out of your marijuana?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 78g8.png (540 KB, 802x691) Image search: [Google]
78g8.png
540 KB, 802x691
any advice on how to get the most out of your marijuana?
>>
buy low sell high
>>
File: 1462174589147.jpg (1 MB, 1203x1600) Image search: [Google]
1462174589147.jpg
1 MB, 1203x1600
Don't let the feminist bitch Emma win.

http://poal.me/g0fnxc
>>
Smoke it
>>
I meant like using pax
>>
reason I'm asking is a burned through $50 of quality green in 24hours. Am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>684199109
The thing you posted gets you pretty good mileage, thought itd be hipster garbage but its worked like a dream for me. Just make sure if you're smoking/vaping pot that get your inhalation/exhalation technique down. ALSO don't start the day off with several bowls, start slow and only take enough to get decently high, if you just keep smoking without stopping all the time you'll build up a crazy tolerance in now time.

On the skeezier end of things scrape the resin outta your pipes etc and smoke that if you're desperate?
>>
Start dabbing with a good pen
>>
>>684199824
Continuing this specifically with the PAX, most people don't hold it in long enough, and they pack it too full so you don't get efficient circulation. SO make sure you only half fill it or so and hold it for awhile.
>>
>>684199824
>make sure if you're smoking/vaping pot that get your inhalation/exhalation technique down.
can you elaborate?
>>
>>684199706
Did you smoke all of that using a pax?
>>
>>684199706
How much did it weigh though
>>
>>684200014
yea, I usually only take one hit cause I think I get most of the THC from the first hit. then once I started running low I start to recycle but I can easily tell recycling barely gets any high from it. cause i still feel like I need to smoke after I hit i

>>684200105
3.5 of course
>>
>>684199990
>they pack it too full
fuck. I'm guilty of packing it way too full. I thought that was a good thing. I also need to clean it out but out of pipe cleaners.
>>
>>684199109
just bought a pax a few weeks ago, and yes, it helps to use your pot best, and yes, i'm a heavy dope smoker so I try to maximize my bud in every way possible.

Use the pax for all your weed, then afterwards smoke the AVB (already vaped bud) from a regular pipe, then you can scrape the resin from those pipes and get high off that.

>yes, that's tragic and awful, but god dammit I don't have regular connects, so I make due with what I can. call me a dirty hippy, I don't care, im fucking baked
>>
>>684199109
dont smoke it as much.
>>
>>684200105
>>684200014
>>684200529
is med temp setting good? think its 390
>>
>>684199824
also this guy's got it right. the earlier you start, the more you end up smoking. wait till as late as possible in the day (stave off the craving with coffee, cigs, food, work in the meantime) and you'll save a shit ton of weed in the process.
>>
>>684200901
med temp is alright, you'll get more out of the AVB later on, that's for sure. I personally use the highest temp, just cause I like getting high as all hell and getting the most of the tasty shit right away.
>protip: AVB and the resin thereof taste like shit. but we desperate dopers gotta pay our dues. at least, that's what I tell myself.
>>
>>684200820
Word. Smoke less. Get mad blazed without wasting the day.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.